[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 137

File: Coincidence and Fate.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Coincidence and Fate.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread:>>19198936
>>
File: america.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
Doing some readings for practice today; anyone interested all i need is

>Genders

However, please keep in mind that i do the readings along my day; which usually means that its going to take considerable amount of time in between and that i never know how many i will perform.

All that said, good luck to you all!
>>
>>19202272
Male
What can i expect in the coming month?
>>
>>19202272
should I start jelqing?
male
>>
>>19202272
Did I made impression on this girl?
>>
>>19202272
Male
A general please
>>
>>19202279

>Five of Cups, Sun

>Oh! how the youngest sister was all ears, and when later that evening she stood by the open window and gazed up through the dark-blue water, she thought of the great city with all its noise and clamor, and she believed she could hear the church bells sounding down where she was.

Some sort of rite of passage, metaphorically speaking of course. You will abandon something that has bring you pain for some time and begging to notice the happiness that lays ahead in the future. It will may not be clear at first but in your head it will be, you will find a path to happiness.

Cheers and good luck!
>>
>>19202272
male
Will my current research bear results?
>>
>>19202272
Male
Should I change my life and follow what I like or be more practical and continue with my studies?
>>
>>19202283

>jelqing

I dont need the cards to say no, a single google search was enough...
>>
>>19202272
Will "I" start liking me in the near future?
Male
>>
>>19202355
but I need it
>>
>>19202284

>Six of Swords, Death

>Then I looked at Menexenus and asked him “Son of Demophon, which of you two is older?”

If you did it was not lasting; she probably will forget about you soon... Sorry, as always, i might be wrong.

Good luck
>>
>>19202384
It's okay, just curious. Thanks man.
>>
>>19202375
>>19202283

>Page of Wands Reversed, High Priestess

>Starting when they are little children and continuing as long as they live, they teach them and correct them.

Consult with a doctor, there might be something you can do but its not jelqinq as far as i can see.

I might be wrong tho, up to you on this one. Good luck at it anon.
>>
>>19202240
I love this pic
>>19202329
Oh yea, I know exactly how you feel; that's why I said it was relaxing.

Hell yea man, be as thrifty as possible, and be sure to argue the price; most are only holding onto it because they can't be assed getting rid of it and it's just gathering dust.
You really only need a cage and barbell/Dumbbells with weights. Everything else is just extra.
>>19202245
>When did you discover that you have some reading abilities?
I've been practicing divination for about 3yrs, ever since I first discovered /div/ and wondered if I could read people's energy via distance. Since then I've been hooked. I've been a practicing empath for about 12yrs, ever since my mentor first found me as a loose empath and taught me shielding. After that he left me to my own devices and all my knowledge since has been an accumulation of trial and error. I'm closer to the empath version of a hedge-mage, where I'm embarrassingly unwell read on the field of empaths, but the things I have read I've already discovered via my own experiences so I never bothered to dive deeper.
>can you learn it
Of course, like any skill it can be honed and perfected by anyone who has the desire to master it. I like to think of it like martial arts; anyone can become an amazing martial artist, but there are those like Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee who are just naturally gifted in the area.
>>
>>19202419
>Of course, like any skill it can be honed and perfected by anyone who has the desire to master it. I like to think of it like martial arts; anyone can become an amazing martial artist, but there are those like Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee who are just naturally gifted in the area.
What could you recommend for practite? This is really interesing.
>>
>>19202292

>Page of Pentacles reversed, Nine of Wands

>“If you really believe that Love by its nature aims at what we have often agreed it does, then don’t be surprised at the answer,” she said.

There is something that you are questioning even when the answer has already been presented to you. Like a bumblebee that bumps against the window over and over.

Let it go, change plans and fix yourself anon. Good luck

Note: This might happen between a couple of weeks from now, since this is the timeline i give to my generals.
>>
>>19202272
Male
will I ever have a gf?? doesn't appreciate social interactions so i think it's pretty much hard. If you tell me where and when you help me deeply
>>
>>19202272
I really love your reading style m8!
Keep it up!!
>>
>>19202272
Hey thanks, I'd appreciate a reading if you have the time for it. I apologize that this request is phrased unclearly, please let me know if I should clarify further.
I'm male and I'm seeking advice on what I should do in order to set my life on course for what's best for the universe.
>>
>>19202272
I something love related going to happen in next 3 months?
F
>>
>>19202272
Male
Really needing some insight, so general? Thank you!
>>
>>19202342

If it is about bears then yes, it will bear :^)

Sorry for the bad joke... oh well, not really, i am actuallly proud of it kek.

>Ten of Wands, Seven of Cups Reversed

>-What do you want from me?- said a man that came forward until the light revealed him.

I will say, yes, but you are clearly far away from it. It will show its results after some real hard work that you will need to pull off, but it will.

Good luck.
>>
>>19202272
Male
What is going on with this girl?
>>
>>19202459
Shielding is where I started and it's where I'd recommend to do so too. Basic energy works like shielding, identifying, and such will help build a foundation for understand and feeling what is and isn't. Don't try to adhere to any prewritten guides, it's a very personal journey and what may work for me might be a complete loss on you and vice versa.
>>
>>19202485

Why, thank you <3

>What he likes

>Aren’t the following desires necessary: the desire to eat to the point of health and well being and the desire for bread and delicacies?

>King of Swords, The Hierophant

I always advice practicality for obvious reasons but you present a rather interesting case, in which it seems doing what you like is indeed the true practicality for your well being. Not only that but you are able to excel at it since it seems natural.

I will say you should follow what you like but let us present the counter-case just to clear the doubts.

>Continue studies

>What were you doing there? Oh, I know: Lysias must have been entertaining you with a feast of eloquence

>Three of Wands, Page of Wands

Very nice, seems like both options can work splendidly for you albeit, continuing your studies involves a change of heart down the line, but in an exiting way mind you.

I will say that you should ask yourself better this question or consult with another reader since i can always be wrong, but following what you like seems to reap bigger results.

Al in all i think you are good anon, good luck!.
>>
>>19202346

Whoops, the reading was for you anon >>19202647
>>
>>19202630
Thanks for answering it! I'll try to find some basics about to understand it better and later I'll start some experiments.
>>
>>19202647
Thank you for such an interesting and complete answer! You never disappoint anon!
>>
>>19202679
Look forward to it m8. If you ever have any questions or need a guiding hand feel free to shoot me an email. I'll keep an eye out for your readings in the future <3
>>
>>19202725
Thanks! I'll try my best. Have you ever consider about making some guide about it?
>>
>>19202742
You'll do great anon, just remember to stay humble and accept bad feedback just as much if not more than positive feedback; we learn best when we get it wrong. Don't let ego interfere with reading.
I was mentoring on discord a while back, had 3-4 students. I have notes, lecture slides, recordings from when I was doing it before the big kafuffle. Never crossed my mind to write up a guide though, might be worth doing actually. I'm gonna have to sit down and nut out a skeleton for such now
>>
>>19202742
Are you the anon doing the readings?
>>
File: 1498375833337.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498375833337.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
Im free to do readings. Its tarot
>need gender
>>
I am looking for a reading, any anons willing to do one?
What would I need to provide if so?
>>
>>19202775
Female
Can I get a love general?
>>
>>19202775
Yo, I did a sort of personal ritual for spiritual advancement very recently.

Did it go well or work at all?
>>
>>19202775
Male
Should I text her or just be done with it?
>>
File: chillwave.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
chillwave.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
>>19202775
Helloo
Female
future general reading please
>>
>>19202775
Male
A love general please, ty
>>
>>19202783
>>19202775
Im male 23 btw
>>
>>19202775
General reading
Male
>>
>>19202240
>
Thoth wrote something about Chaos Magick, and also has a spread regarding spell advice... Can anyone link me to some good information regarding these?
>>
>>19202799
>http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

In return for some good information, I'll do a 3 card tarot reading for whatever question a querent has (as long as it isn't a yes or no) I use a Universal Tarot deck that has been phenomenally accurate for me over the last several years.
>>
>>19202775
Love reading
Male
Thank you
>>
>>19202775
Male.
Long term / General Advice
Please

Thanks anon!
>>
>>19202782
>Justice
Its good all currently but to get better results for the future you need to do some self reflection about the past.
>>
>>19202761
I was reading here and mostly people were nice and giving me feedback that were accurate with my reading. There also were readings by me when I did terribly, but I guess it's a part of learning different interpretations of cards and I probably was sticking too much on others interpretations of cards. I lost my deck, so in this time while I can't afford on a new deck I want to learn something more and maybe later do mixed readings with cards? I'm going to see how's going to work out. When you're doing readings with cards you have something, but here it's seems like I could go very wrong and blindly and slowly going forward.
If you ever upload your guide somewhere I'll looking for it!
>>19202773
I did readings here some time ago, but no, I'm not that tarot anon.
>>
>>19202823
Thank you!
>>
>>19202783
>Queen of Pentacles
>Page of Swords
Queen of pentacles suggests success in endeavors of all and kinds and page of swords suggests changing circumstances.
I guess it worked anon
>>
>>19202787
>The Fool
The fool pertains to ridiculous amounts of optimism and taking leaps of faith. Do it senpai
>>
>>19202788
>10 of Swords
>The Fool
>Empress
Something is going to end in your life and then some awesome is going to begin. Because the Empress showed up its going to be pretty kick ass
>>
>>19202827
Yea, it's definitely very easy to stumble around not knowing where you're going; there's a huge amount going on in Empath readings and can be kinda overwhelming at times. Doubly so trying to pick apart the reading and identify minute emotions and energies that would otherwise be missed. And sure thing, I'll be sure to drop it in here and (if by the grace of future Thread Makers) may be added to the OP

Btw, Do you have an Amazon account anon?
>>
>>19202775
Can you do this >>19202346 ?
It has already been answered by another reader, but I'll consult you too
>>
>>19202842
Thanks man that queen has been following me everywhere after that day, cheers.
>>
>>19202775
Male
Some future reading would be nice!
>>
>>19202789
>High Priestess
>Five of Cups
>Nine of Pentacles
Get help senpai.
High Priestess you seeking help and if you dont get whatever help you need youre going to super disappointed and depressed.
If you get help it will be all go apparently because the nine of pentacles showed up
>>
>>19202821
>King of Swords
>The Empress
>Seven of Pentacles
Its going to be a little bit of work anon but good things will happen. Because the Seven of Pentacles showed up it might be some time before good stuff shows up. but it will
>>
>>19202906
Thanks anon, have a great night/afternoon/morning
>>
>>19202346
>Emporer
>Ten of Wands
>Eight of Wands
>Page of Wands
Youre young and scared as hell.
Youre very passionate about whatever this thing is. And apparently youre planning on maming this change soon.
Talk this over with someone older and wiser. Maybe a teacher before you make the next step.
>>
>>19202869
Yeah, it's seems very challenging, but who knows, maybe I'll be actually good at it with some practice.
You're cool guy, Empath. When you start your twitch channel I'm gonna drop in. I really hope I'll be able to do some empath reading in future.
>Btw, Do you have an Amazon account anon?
Nope
>>
>>19202775
male
general reading
>>
>>19202883
>Hermit
>Knight of Wands
You're going to be focusing on yourself alot in the future
Thats not a bad thing. Its more like self reflection down time. Your going to need it for the new ideas and ventures down the road
>>
Will do a couple reads tonight. Particularly interested in trades if anyone's down for that kinda thing.

Just need a nickname/alias and your question. Method is scry.

Cute pics always appreciated if you have one to post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ
>>
>>19202920
Thank you very much for your time
>>
>>19202936
>Strength
>Star
You will have the ability to do the thing so do the thing senpai
>>
>>19202926
All you can do is try; the difference between a master and a novice is the master had failed more times.
Dawww thanks man, that really means a lot to me, and I'd absolutely adore that! I have no doubt you will, especially with that attitude!

Ah dang, was gonna swing a deck your way so you can back into the reading scene and Amazon gift list works well for that; I doubt you wanna give out your address to a stranger on the net.
>>
>>19202775
Ehi, since the other anon is not answering, I'll ask my query to you

Male
Will I have a chance with "I" in the near future?
>>
File: QL4qeVq.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
QL4qeVq.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19202955
My nickname would be just M, can you please give me a scry telling me how the goal I have in mind will turn out? Thank you.
>>
File: isthefoodgood.jpg (97KB, 700x638px) Image search: [Google]
isthefoodgood.jpg
97KB, 700x638px
>>19202955

I'm down. Call me Iceberg. I can scry right back.

Can I expect the next few months to be lucrative?
>>
>>19202955
Erick
What is going to happen once we meet? If we do meet ofc.
>>
>>19202955
What's my future looks like? July and August especially.
Some good things?
Ant
https://youtu.be/eZEPNFFpjsQ
Have some cute music instead a picture.
>>
File: cute-pet-rats-26__880.jpg (43KB, 880x677px) Image search: [Google]
cute-pet-rats-26__880.jpg
43KB, 880x677px
>>19202955
em

did my best friend stop talking to me because he got genuinely angry at that thing I said or was that just an excuse to just drop me from his life, if so, why?
>>
>>19202272
Male
How do I stay focused on my goals?
>>
File: smol.jpg (7KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
smol.jpg
7KB, 192x262px
>>19202955
Chisana here
Can you do a reading for Me and my S/O
I might leave the country in a few years, what do?
also here is a mouse girl
>>
File: unnamed.gif (2MB, 250x443px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
2MB, 250x443px
>>19202955
Cat
Love reading
>>
>>19202955
>>19202979
I can do some tarot for you btw
>>
>>19202775
I'd really appreciate you taking a look at my query.
>>19202488
>>
>>19202955
Moon, female.
Love reading with my crush, please, thank you.
>>
Alright i will get back at the readings, which of you are still around/going to wait?
>>
File: 1497378349554.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
1497378349554.png
310KB, 580x282px
>>19202955
Vale. What would the result of me taking a side trip to the Amazon be?

Thank you!
>>
File: IMG_0579.jpg (39KB, 491x707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.jpg
39KB, 491x707px
>>19202955
kt
Love read
>>
>>19202775
hiya
i'm fem
general and advice please, i kinda feel weird right now...
>>
>>19202906
>>19202814
u missed me ,(
>>
>>19202955
Y.
Am I going to get a job in the upcoming months?
Thanks
>>
>>19203001
Thank you!
>>
>>19202964
It's okay dude. It's not a big deal. I don't really like getting things from others, but that's really kind of you for offering something like this! I Had some expenses this month, but I'll see how next gonna go. Really no need to worry about it! I'm eventually going to get it by myself!
>>
>>19203001
>>19202358
Ehi anon, welcome back
>>
>>19202488
>Seven of Wands
>Page of Swords
>Temperance
>Nine of Pentacles
Dude youve had a shit run until now
Start learning and start communicating.
You ll become more balanced as a result. The "universe" doesn't like it extremes so this works.
>>
File: 1452836391911.jpg (545KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452836391911.jpg
545KB, 1920x1080px
>>19202969
It should turn out considerably well, the goal itself isn't anything too difficult or where the bar is set too high, it's got a humble feeling or inclination to it, however adversarial forces or really minor annoyances rather will seek to impede on those possibilities. Make use of what it already there to fend such things off. Kind of a weird vision here, but a family lives in a simple village home, reminds me of eastern europe, somewhere like rural Russia perhaps, they're at dinner and a bird flies in through the window, granny isn't having any of that BS today, stands up and grabs her chair swinging it at the intruder like a madwoman with WWE chair giving dreams, and forces it out of the house, then sits back down as if nothing happened continuing a happy meal with her provincial family.

>>19202970
More or less, they'll be lucrative in the foundational sense where you establish solid sources of continual return rather than seeing immediate results. A town builds a series of wells. Like a whole lot of them, it seems like they might have overdone it, but once monsoon season comes around they'll have reservoirs of water that help to control flooding during the heavy rains but also a source of drinking water for later. A situation of hard upfront work that kills two birds with one stone, spearheading two issues with a rather simple albeit rather unorthodox plan of action. Setting up of safeguards and a stable grounding that will pay off given future conditions and circumstances that make it seem as though you were two steps ahead the whole time.

Got a lot of hopes in a plan that many people seem reticent about or less than supportive with, but I refuse to give up on it. anything insightful about this choice or plan of action would be much appreciated.
>>
>>19203014
Anytime man, and no need to thank me, it's just what I do. I wish you all the best man, I can't wait to see you reading again!
>>
>>19202814
OMg im sorry holy shit senpai. I just have an ass ton of requests

>Four of Cups
Do an evaluation of your relationship. Nine of Cups means too much of a good thing and also vanity.
>>
>>19203035
Not a problem haha
Thank you
>>
Female, Leo, would anyone like to give me a general reading?
>>
>>19202955

With those dubs of course i have to trade friend. Whats bugging ya? I dont need a read at the moment but you can give best girl pics instead.
>>
>>19203030

Whew, here's hoping that it pans out. I like seeming two steps ahead the whole time, it's a good feeling.

>Got a lot of hopes in a plan that many people seem reticent about or less than supportive with, but I refuse to give up on it. anything insightful about this choice or plan of action would be much appreciated.

A logo brightens into the sheen on a knight's helmet. A pen drawing on a yellow button, normally it would be a smiley face but it's frowning. A drawing of a purple sun with purple light gushing out. An eye looking through what I think may be a telescope but could as easily be a microscope. A red joystick, like the kind for a mall arcade game, it sits there ready. A scene flashes between a clock changing time and a glass of wine filling and emptying.

Boy, your plan is going to have some interesting stuff with it. A corporate sponsored opposition I think, unhappiness, the purple sun seems damned ominous, and that eye examining you. The opportunity is there, that's what the joystick is saying, but arcade games suck up a lot of tokens and that wine glass is saying that you're going to be stressed and anxious.
>>
File: beru.gif (341KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
beru.gif
341KB, 250x250px
>>19202972
A pleasant conversation a chat and some pretty decent time spent together. Kind of reminds me of a dinner party where people really get to meet one another in the confines of a household that is a bit new to them. Somewhat formal and planned, but also like a standard feeling of a "I had a nice time, we should do this again sometime" Nothing really too significant or out there, but not really a bad time" good company nice conversation and a pleasant experience. Kind of general hanging out sense of things, just enjoying the company of it without too much of extra meaning layered on top of it for the time being, and plans to meet again at a later date.

>>19202975
Socially July is gonna be your time to shine. it's gonna be a time where conacts seem to be flooding in and blowing up your phone. Expect to have a hard time managing time and deciding on who and where you want to spend your time. People are going to expect a lot from you and keep reaching out for you to spend time or offer something to them. August in contrast will be a slowing down of such social obligations or chances, it'll all back off a bit in terms of intensity but still be present. oddly enough in August it seems healthwise you will improve physically speaking, feeling a bit stronger and capable in it all for whatever reason as well.

have a cute jam in return,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffDCkIvy0_A
>>
>>19203021
Thank you!
Can you clarify what indicates that I've had a shitty run?
>>
>>19203001
Hello
>>
>>19203006
>The wheel of fate
>Eight of Pentacles
I guess what ever youre done is good and is being recongized. You probably arent used to it and thats why you feel weird.
>>
>>19202992
>19202995
>>
>>19202865
thank you anon ! this is uplifting
>>
>>19202955
Hello, I'm Sam
How will the next year of my life turn out?
>>
>>19202992
>>19202995
>>
>>19202272
Male
I tend to be more mentally active than most people I know. I'm not saying I'm smarter. I just put in a lot of time thinking about things, and tend to come to conclusions that upset my loved ones, but I can't talk myself out of these conclusions.
Is there going to be any peace to this?
If so, what will it require?
>>
>>19203073
The seven of wands actually
not like life has kicked you down but its been rough and youve been holding a good defense. But life isnt easy or good when you need to defend at all times
>>
File: 20170625_165109.jpg (4MB, 3024x1983px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_165109.jpg
4MB, 3024x1983px
First self reading. What does it mean in your expert opinion?
>>
>>19203105
What's the spread?
>>
>>19203071
Second one
Wow, this sounds really good, like too good to be true, but your readings were always accurate, so I'm gonna see what happens. Maybe I'll report back with some feedback after it. Thanks for a reading and nice music.
>>
>>19202968
just saw this senpai
>Page of Pentacles
>Eight of Wands
You apparently have a plan to get this "I"
its apparently going to have a super unexpected out come. Godspeed senpai
>>
File: 1424719195141.jpg (332KB, 700x950px) Image search: [Google]
1424719195141.jpg
332KB, 700x950px
>>19202976
He's pretty pissed, and honestly a bit hurt. Kind of reminds me of a scene in king kong or other gaint monster film where the monster is just walking around and something sets it off. Usually it's a preemptive attack that harms it and sets of a primal survival instinct of pain and need to fend off harm, with blind rage. They've been hurt by it all it seems, and use this as a means of creating distance from it, they seem hostile to put that barrier there, you hurt them and they don't want that to happen again so rather than make it so they have to leave, they want to be intimidating and abrasive to the point where it's easier for you not to get involved again for the time being. Like a wounded animal that snaps at whatever comes too close, it's defensive in retaliation to have been damaged in some way and feeling vulnerable to it all.

>>19202979
You two will hold a strong bond. even if distance exists the metaphorical red string of destiny ties you close. Ever watch those old films where they represent travel by drawing a red line across the map as the ship or plane moves across it from destination to destination? it's like that but before a dude leaves for a boat trip he hands a gal on the shore a ball of yarn, and takes the end piece, hold it tight and we'll never be apart, the ball is small but keeps unraveling limitlessly even as she watches the ship leaves over the horizon. Seems that distance or circumstance won't keep you too far in a emotional sense of it. As long as you both want to hold onto things they'll be strong enough and while the distance is going to be far, there's still a connection that will span worlds between you.
>>
>>19202358

>Death, Sun

>-Too original for my taste- commented Mimi- And how does it ends? Didnt you say there where four murders?

Lol the connotation of this reading is pretty ''ambiguous''. She is not impressed as of right now but may be interested into seeing how the story between you two develops (or ends.) I must say this is still pretty much in the air, she seems like a tough cookie this one.

I would still feel carefully optimistic, my answer is a ''mild'' yes.
>>
>>19203071
1st one

Thank you so much for the reading.
I believe it's quite accurate and it's nice to know she would enjoy the time.
>>
>>19203100
That sounds correct. That being said I'm still grateful for everything I've been through, while I'm not at the best place I still find that my mood is nearly always great. It just hit home to me that you recommended that I learn and communicate, this is something I've planned to do for a while. Now, I realize that there is no better time to start than now.
Again, thanks, this means a lot to me!
>>
>>19203044
Dubs also
>The Chariot
I guess your moving into a new phase in life
its a stable and good change because
>Four of Pentacles
>>
>>19203116
Just a 3 card spread with a major arcana archetype
>>
File: tumblr_nvve7r5QHt1qd82ewo1_540.jpg (26KB, 540x363px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvve7r5QHt1qd82ewo1_540.jpg
26KB, 540x363px
>>19202955
L
Is it over between me and her?
>>
File: 1461720460859.png (72KB, 410x933px) Image search: [Google]
1461720460859.png
72KB, 410x933px
>>19203051
you asked for best girl so I almost posted a Rin to sass you, but you're cool anonichi so have a qt tail-puller instead.

Am I going to be okay this Thursday? Sounds weird but there are some things happening earlier this week that I feel may make or break me and this seems like the most direct way of ascertaining if those go alright or not.

>>19202983
>that gif
Savage. I like that doggo's style.

There'll be a few interested partners, but in terms of a long term relationship things seem to be a bit lacking. Someone trying to get a drink takes a drink from their canteen and enjoys it, however they wanted just a little more than was there, and tips it back to see what other water they can draw from it even though they know it's empty. Even a little more would have been great, but no dice. The feeling of being so close but still a little bit off. Like getting 90% progress of satisfaction but still being bothered by the 10% left over. Might signify starting a relationship that really doesn't pan out as expected towards the end, leaving you grasping for a bit more when there really might not be any more for them to give kind of thing.
>>
>>19203137

Insufficient information; Explain what each card position is for -- Different people can have different meanings for '3 card spread'. Additionally, book definitions can only get you so far, intuition *does* play a part in divination, and only the reader has access to the intuitive understandings of interactions between cards and/or card positions in any individual reading.
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (79KB, 880x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
79KB, 880x867px
>>19202955
Harleyquinn. What does the "current" future have in store for me and the hazz, Will it lead to us having a family?
>>
>>19202983
>>19203151
Well shit, but I guess it's better than nothing
>>
File: priest.png (206KB, 620x498px) Image search: [Google]
priest.png
206KB, 620x498px
>>19202988
A seeming lack of commonalities when you look at it in terms of face value interests. In a strange sense it reminds me of finding solidarity in differing situations or difficult situations. Like being able to call someone out for something they do, or being able to find someone interesting because of personal differences or things that seem bothersome at first but generate enough interest to keep things moving along. If I had to make it a cliche, it's be that whole opposites attract type of thing. The differences there make it more appealing.

reminds me a bit of this song without the weird 90's whiny rock part of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSgJ5On8Zso

>>19202995
well worth it, it's gonna be less comfortable than you had hoped, but it's the jungle what were you expecting in the first place m8? One of those trips that puts you in a bit of a sketchy place or situation from time to time, but damn if it isn't an adventure and a story to tell because of that. Seeing a bit too much of certain things you hadn't expected but also missing out on a few things you wanted or expected to. Overall pretty satisfying. One guy makes a comment about "jungle stank" no idea what that is or means, but seems like that's gonna be an issue or something at some point. Might just be talking about the hot humid air smelling funny or something who knows?
>>
>>19203160
Still new to this, literally googled "self-reading tarot" and followed the article.

"The first card represents the physical realm, what is going on in the material earthly plane for him or her (or you).

The second card represents the mental realm, what is in the person's mind (or yours) that is brewing. Perhaps something that is unspoken or holding them/you back.

The third card represents the spiritual realm. This card is often a message from the spirit."

The top card is the "archetype".
>>
>>19203124
Second one
thanks dude
its been a bit of a sticking point lately
I dont want to give up my dreams yet and this helps
>>
>>19203187
Lol @ that tumblr-tier spread. It's not your fault, you don't know any better, but each of those positions requires its own spread, honestly. To get a solid reading on something like that, you'd want to do three GD spreads, one for each.

Try doing a past-present-future for practice.
>>
File: 635806846031592376.jpg (41KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
635806846031592376.jpg
41KB, 900x675px
>>19202996
More like a military coup or seizure of power than a romantic struggle here. A forceful or decisive act that established authority in a situation that deems you a person of swift decisive action. A setting or precedent caused by a matter unrelated for the most part to romantic pursuit. Try to prove yourself and take life as a challenge, if you can stand in the victors circle for something majour and have people respect you for it, opportunities for love will follow. Kind of how famous or well respected people garner fans or affection from those who are impressed by their deeds, work, or character. Doesn't have to me anything too big, but it seems you'll have to prove yourself on some other playing ground first in order to bolster your romantic opportunities and chances out there.

>>19203008
Yeah, the interview with the more sarcastic sounding, or "can't be bothered" type of person will pan out moreso than the others. The hardass among the bunch will take a liking to you and give you a shot, just be sure to show them it was worth the shot. They tend to be a strange judge of character, and a bit of a surly character themselves but if you get on their good side you're on a fast track to some real advantages in the workplace and overall job stability and satisfaction.
>>
>>19203013

Which one are you?

>>19202995

You know, i was going to comment on your post before since i do know a thing or two about the Amazonas (I was raised in South America). Even though i never went there

Which country are you going through?

Is worth mentioning that there are a lot of /x/ things going there as well, you can drink some Ayahuasca in Peru with some shamans for example.

Anyhow to the reading at hand.

>Ace of Cups, Three of Swords

>“I shall never forgive you!” Alcibiades cried. “I promise you, you’ll pay for this! But for the moment,” he said, turning to Agathon, “give me some of these ribbons.

Wellp, it depends on the reasons you want to go. If the reasons (as your pic may lead me to believe) is to clear out your head after some troubles, then i will say, yes.

If you are already having a good time, then no. Its not because you would not like it, i think you will, but you will have other things you will rather want to see through first.

As a personal opinion though, i would do it, but this is what the cards say. Good luck and safe trip anon.
>>
>>19203197
Is GD short for Golden Dawn?
>>
>>19203240
Nah stands for Genital Display; you have to do the spread naked, spread eagle, so the cards can see you in all your glory.

But seriously yes, Golden Dawn spread.
>>
>>19203228
I'm >>19202488
It was read by someone, though I'd love to also see your reading of it.
>>
>>19203228
I was planning on doing an Ayahuasca retreat. Looking into it but it looks like it could be scammy and just not worth it. Happen to know anything about them? Also, what are the /x/ thing happening?

Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>19203206
Job one here:
Do you mind telling me how I can find this place and what kind of job it's?

Thanks, mate.
>>
File: 20170625_162932.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_162932.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Any palm readers? What is my future looking like? And if not too much trouble what career path would best suit me? If not do you see anything interesting or just unusual at all?
>>
>>19202955
I do tarot if you would be interested in that type of divination for your question. Unfortunately, I'm not good enough for scrying so I have to stick to physical items for my interpretations.

>MB
>What religion does the spirit protecting me originate from?
>>
File: 1463121696721.jpg (115KB, 669x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1463121696721.jpg
115KB, 669x1189px
>>19203092
>Hello, I'm Sam
Hello I'm anon nice to meetcha friendo :^)

reservations and revelations. A bit of a time where you feel a bit alone in things, like a lone observer walking about witnessing a great deal of strange things in the world around you, and reflecting on those and how that ties in to your own perceptions and uinderstanding of the world. It's really a time where life will act the blacksmith and hammer out your metal while it's still hot, the hits you take and influences here will help make the shape of who you are when it all cools down, next year will be a pretty formative one in terms of how you view yourself and your place in the world. A lot of feeling of locking doors to keep yourself from leaving, looking onward to things you feel you should or must see to help you come to grips with things, a time for personal honesty and reflection on what the problems of your life and in contrast the world are.

>>19203144
Yeah, a lot of abortion symbolism here. Like something young and fetal being terminated. Graphic and detailed enough that I'd rather not detail any more than that. but I'd just move on here and let bygones be bygones. it's a stillborn relationship, dead before it really had a chance to start.
>>
>>19202955
David
how my parents will receive/perceive J?
>>
>>19203261

It's better if you just have sex directly on top of your cards.
>>
>>19202480
>>19203001
im back sir
>>
>>19203151

>The Fool, Queen of Wands

[Persephone will return to the sun above in the ninth year
the souls of those from whom
she will exact punishment for old miseries,
and from these come noble kings,
mighty in strength and greatest in wisdom,
and for the rest of time men will call them sacred heroes]

You are good stray, very good. This will make you, not break you. I do wonder the secrecy behind your questions kek, but as far as i can see, you will give a rather good impression. As a lucky strike for those involved.

Hope this helped and be safe old dog.

>>19203281

>it looks like it could be scammy and just not worth it

It can be, you dont really need the shamans but they do give a theatrical feel to it lel.

>Happen to know anything about them?

It depends of which you get to work and chat with, like everything some good, some not so much.

>what are the /x/ thing happening?

Santeria and a lot of sacred indigenous places. The good the bad and the ugly to say the least. I wouldnt really approach them unless thats your kind of thing, if you do expect a lot of drinking and crazy shit lel.

Needless to mention that this is south america we are speaking, so you should be extra careful on your safety...

>Thank you for the reading!

No fue ningung problema, i do hope you get a good impression anon, enjoy!
>>
>>19203319
>it's a stillborn relationship, dead before it really had a chance to start.

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of... I guess love is not really my thing. Thanks for the reading, anon
>>
File: 1445825743363.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445825743363.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
>>19203164
Yeah, feelings of holding down or being contained. Restricted in some sense of things, but moreso in a way that is caused by external circumstances. Sounds like a family to me, the sense of being held down but not really in a bad way. Like the feeling of having your hands tied or being held down.

>>19203289
Seems by chance, more like an opportunity, that comes up from word of mouth, or by opportunity. Written or spoken word is the key to finding it and personal walk in is the way in. Try to interview in person if possible.
>>
>>19203319
Thanks anon, I really appreciate it!
>>
Is my mother going to kill me?
>>
>>19202955
E
Why did my relationship with my girlfriend go from great to shit in two weeks?

Will definitely do a tarot reading for you in trade
>>
File: 1439336578468.png (155KB, 622x344px) Image search: [Google]
1439336578468.png
155KB, 622x344px
>>19203324
surprisingly well, a bit of a warm impression at first that isn't as sincere as it seems, there will be a bit of animosity there, but as it goes on and they get to know each other a bit better. Rough start and smooth sailing after you get out of the initial choppy waters.
>>
File: ikiru.jpg (193KB, 1226x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ikiru.jpg
193KB, 1226x1600px
Doing 1 or 2 tarot readings. Willing to do an exchange for a reading, preferably a scry.
>>
>>19202955
Cam
she loves me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bch1_Ep5M1s
>>
>>19203360
> Try to interview in person if possible.

I will try to if I do find the place/job. Guess I should just wait until it comes by.

Thank you so much, doggo.
>>
File: tenor.gif (297KB, 498x354px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
297KB, 498x354px
>>19203030
>the goal itself isn't anything too difficult or where the bar is set too high,
>it's got a humble feeling or inclination to it

My goal is to become a vampire. What do you think? Is that humble? Quite the opposite I would say, it's rather outrageous. Thank you for the scry!
>>
File: 1450669694111.jpg (232KB, 538x785px) Image search: [Google]
1450669694111.jpg
232KB, 538x785px
>>19203299
Unafilliated, if that makes any sense, like a lone person, or entity, someone who really isn't a part of something or a organization. A classless type. Someone or something that is really hard to pin down or define. Not too well versed on /x/ stuff, but rather than a strict religious deliniation or pantheon type class, i'd attribute this one to a personal one, like someone or something that is what it is. Kind of like asking what delineation a dog or a person belongs to. They kind of don't. Reminds me of a personal entity, like a person almost. THey're almost human or just who they are but a bit different from human feeling. Like a consciousness but not one that has a "spiritual job office" to report back to, if that makes sense. Kind of like a spiritual hobo if anything. Just a wanderer that's sticking around for a bit.

if you feel like trading, my question is simple. "What the hell did I get myself into here?"

>>19203375
Accelerated too fast and burnt out, oddly enough the best analogy I have here is those silly old racing games, you pick a character with a great acceleration stat but a low top speed, at the begginning to race past everyone else, but your top speed is lacklustre, so eventually you get passed up and feel like you're way behind even if you're doing well on the course. It's a situation of going too fast from the get go, sure it's a fast start but the overall potential for it is rather low comparatively. Seems things need to be altered on the mechanical level at this point if you're hoping for something more or more satisfying here.

>>19203401
Anytime friendo, sorry if you think it wasn't really on par, just doing my best or reporting what I see. If that's what the kids are into these days good luck with that I suppose.
>>
>>19203401
the outrageous part is wwe grandma.
aka the goal is very pompous.
like even if you succeed its not going to change much in your life. it will be entertaining and dramatic
>>
File: impossibly-cute-puppy-2.jpg (40KB, 680x435px) Image search: [Google]
impossibly-cute-puppy-2.jpg
40KB, 680x435px
>Accelerated too fast and burnt out

Holy Smokes, I think you nailed it. We did move very fast. Is there anything I can do to salvage it? Right now I'm thinking of telling her I want a break, it is just too stressful at the moment.

Thank you.
>>
>>19203418
>like even if you succeed its not going to change much in your life.
>it will be entertaining and dramatic

I don't quite understand that reply. If it's dramatic, wouldn't that mean a big change?
>>
File: impossibly-cute-puppy-21.jpg (33KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
impossibly-cute-puppy-21.jpg
33KB, 680x510px
>>19203420
This was in response to >>19203408
>>
>>19203385
I'd love a reading brother
>>
File: 1453519949718.png (53KB, 424x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453519949718.png
53KB, 424x450px
>>19203335
>Hope this helped and be safe old dog.
Helped more than you could ever know, appreciate it, thanks for your time and read tonight.

> I do wonder the secrecy behind your questions kek
It's really just me being silly, got some harsh examinations coming up regarding a change in career that'll really rewrite my life(hopefully for the better) if it goes through. Just nervous and afraid I'm gonna fuck up my life even more. Just put too much hope into this option and might not make it back up again if it falls through is all.

>>19203385
I might be willing to help you out depending on what you're after. I could use a little guidance right about now.
>>
File: 4643416.jpg (235KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4643416.jpg
235KB, 1024x768px
>>19203379
already expeted...In case we have children how they will perceive us?
>>
File: 1443971241545.jpg (40KB, 350x337px) Image search: [Google]
1443971241545.jpg
40KB, 350x337px
>>19203420
>Is there anything I can do to salvage it? Right now I'm thinking of telling her I want a break, it is just too stressful at the moment.

Why you asking me when you've already found a levelheaded answer to it? slow it down work on it and try again after fine tuning a few details. Sounds like you're already more insightful about all this than anything I could say about it m8, good head on your shoulders there, trust your instinct and ability to think things through. You got this m8, best of luck.
>>
File: tmp_27106-ms1190849664.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27106-ms1190849664.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Need some help guys.
Not sure this is worth its own thread.
This ball appeared out of nowhere in friends apartment. Can you determine if it's evil?
>>
>>19203437
Thanks, I really appreciate the answer.

What do you use for scrying if you don't mind me asking?
>>
File: 1452103159292.jpg (226KB, 1279x1439px) Image search: [Google]
1452103159292.jpg
226KB, 1279x1439px
>>19203438
Looks like it has moemoe eyes, name one good thing anything inspired by anime ever contributed to better someone's life. Just saying m8. Definately evil and permeated with concerning levels of weaboo energies.

Really tho man it's just a toy, don't worry so much about it. If it's messing with you toss it out of your life. Just a ball m8. Play some catch or fetch with it and see what happens. this board is strange but in a real fun way, love stuff like this.

>>19203435
just asking for clarification here, as in if you show up already having had kids, or if you plan to start a family?

Just confused by that wording is all.
>>
File: 1498240336571.jpg (350KB, 1153x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1498240336571.jpg
350KB, 1153x1636px
>>19203387
>a cute pic appears
>>
File: queenisdead-560x560.jpg (81KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
queenisdead-560x560.jpg
81KB, 560x560px
>>19203430
Any specific thing you're wanting a reading on?

>>19203432
Just a general love reading really. If it's scrying what she might look like would be really good. What's your query?
>>
File: 1451974349945.jpg (30KB, 420x280px) Image search: [Google]
1451974349945.jpg
30KB, 420x280px
>>19203387
She feels warmly towards you in some sense. hard to tell if it's to the point of love, but there is a sense of concern and well intention there, not sure what aims it's after, but they do want you around for whatever reason and do hope that you think well of them, then again that could also describe platonic friendship as well. You're overall on the positive side of things, but it's hard to determine even for me if it's love in a erotic or even self giving sense, or just a warm sense of camaraderie or friendship. Either way you're on pretty good standing in their mind so that's a plus ain't it?

>>19203455
Expect it amplify the seriousness of it all, and for them to seem a bit less than supportive, they already kind of think of it from time to time, but they're going to put her under even more scrutiny when that fact comes to light. They'll be a bit unfairly (if you ask me) harsh with it, but will come around when it comes to happen or they fully digest the idea that she might be their daughter in law, and after hearing a bit about how you two envision raising their grandchildren.
>>
>>19203423
as in drama.
like watching a fun movie full of idiocy and dumb relationship squabbles
>>
>>19203430
Outlook on my life in general
>>
>>19203484
>She feels warmly towards you
why?
>>
File: 1445986552530.jpg (135KB, 408x688px) Image search: [Google]
1445986552530.jpg
135KB, 408x688px
>>19203474
>If it's scrying what she might look like would be really good.
will give it a shot.

will ask my question after you get yours read and are fully satisfied with the result. Customer service and whatnot.

brown hair with relatively short bangs compared to the rest of her hairstyle. It's a bit longer in the back, and is like a "girly mullet" if I had to explain it, it's classy looking and comes to rest at about the middle of her shoulder blades in the back. Blueish green eyes, and a confused look. She's a bit lost in things it seems in terms of decisiveness most of the time, but knows what she want's just not how to get it all the time. She's dressed semiformally in a navy blue suitlooking deal, almost looks like a school uniform with blue pants matching as well, but is probably more a business suit type getup. Very classy but still not too stuffy. Navy blue is her Lieblingsfarbe.

>>19203444
Despair and alcohol, by that I mean, I tend to see things in my mind. I think on someone's problem and get a mini movie in my head, of course movies are expensive these days so I pay big out of pocket for it (it's why I drink when reading to better tolerate the headache side effects or general exhaustion/emotional strain) Honestly though I'm like the last person to ask for reading theory advice or whatnot, kind of a silly reader round these parts, pretty ghetto and janky at best compared to some of the better peeps around these parts who have it down to a fine science. It's like asking for a hobo for life advice, just a silly stray m8, I hardly belong here if you ask me.

>>19203511
>Why?
Right because stray knows anything about explaining women's emotions :^)
Why do people feel emotion at all or prefer others over people? Some say it's chemical others attribute it to something else.

Sass aside. Seems like a category error type question. She has an emotional outlet and feeling, not sure why, I bet she doesn't even know.
>>
>>19203520
>Despair and alcohol...

However you do it, you nailed the moving too fast part. I think you should give yourself more credit. Thanks again for your replies, hope you don't despair too much
>>
File: 1498270343803.jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498270343803.jpg
106KB, 800x600px
>>19203511
gave it another shot, and it seems aestetic in the sense of impression. You ever see something at a first glance and say "looks kinda cool I like it."? Kinda a similar getup here. just a matter of personal tastes or preferences.
>>
File: ralph_wiggum_in_thought.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_wiggum_in_thought.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>19203520
> she doesn't even know.
> stray doesn't even know.
> I dont even know
ok im done the only person who possibly knows is a jewish womanizer. thanks stray
>>
>>19203408
Ah, sorry for the late reply. I was busy with meatspace stuff. Thanks for the scry.

Here's what I got for your question:
It appears that you have created a point in time that you can now withdraw and work on oneself and your skills. Essentially what it is is that you have found a cave to lick your wounds and heal up for the next fight. Think of it as a loading screen or a trip in an elevator with hopefully some good music.
>>
>>19203537
t-thats love right?
>>
I'm back and willing to answer questions relating to divination.
>>
File: 1427151784923.png (174KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1427151784923.png
174KB, 600x800px
>>19203561
.t-that's love right
As if Stray would know anything about what love is really like :^(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkHFGL1NOfA

Closest I've gotten to it is a few weird relationships that never worked out and a fangirl online who jokes with me but is fun for it, but i digress. What does love mean to you? you one of those hopeless romantics out for unconditional love, or do you think it;s a give and take relationship where you form a contract of sorts? Honestly best advice i can give is try not to overthink it and experience it instead.

felt bad for sassin you that much and giving a half assed follow up read. Seems to be an appreciation on a subconscious level. You just have a quality to you that she picked up on that she likes in her life. Kind of how we pick a favourite colour or a preference, sometimes it's hard to explain in words or logically, but that pull is enough to influence our actions.

>>19203562
How do you consider things in terms of accuracy of reads? Like at what point do you consider something legitimate and worth trying/trusting and what is considered a bit off or just words? I often wonder a lot if I'm doing anything worthwhile here or just accidentally misleading people unintentionally. How as a reader do you address the issue of accuracy and overall perceptive knowledge of a situation?

>>19203558
Never thought of it that way, but I can certainly see that now that you mention it. Nice perspective shift there anonichi, really appreciated that. Been all worried about it when you might have actually described it more accurately or better as a chance to rest or get away from it all.
>>
File: 36d.png (342KB, 658x342px) Image search: [Google]
36d.png
342KB, 658x342px
>>19203520
Thanks a lot for that. That really doesn't sound like the kind of girl I usually go for, could I ask, would the navy blue suit sort of thing be a blazer? It's just my old highschool's uniform consisted of these giant blue blazers that we had to wear.

Ask away, man, that was a great reading.
>>
>>19202272
Male
When/what will the next interesting thing in my life happen? Interesting ranges from getting a gift to getting laid.
>>
>>19202775
Male
Under what circumstances will I meet my next girlfriend?
>>
>>19203294
Hello African american, as a white supremacist I regret to inform you that I am obligated to call you a nigger, warmest regards -your friendly neighborhood Nazi.
>>
>>19203586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0qqB2hTlUU
> What does love mean to you?
a bit of the two things. why we would choosethat person to form a contract? could be anyone but why that person?
I really care about her but wouldnt like to be made into a toy and waste my time.
thanks stray the dog
>>
>>19203586
Ho boy, that's a humdinger of a question. In terms of personal accuracy, my opinions have always been if my reading is at least 51% accurate than I'm doing something right. But without feedback, we have no idea how accurate we are, so there is a huge emphasis on querants to provide, so that we may better ourselves to in turn give better readings.

I only give what I see/feel/interpret exactly as is, and it is up to the querant to figure out how they incorporate it. Not once will I say "this is 100% absolutely accurate" because 1. no one is infallible and 2. there's no way to be certain. I mean I've had readings where I've said "look, this reading feels pretty fucking spot on, and everything lines up, but feel free to let me know if I completely dropped the ball on this" but was still open to the idea that I was wrong.

If you think of divination like being a stock trader; you do your homework and provide yourself with the best knowledge and tools to trade successfully, but if you fuck up and lose someone 2k that's the risk they willingly took trusting you with their money. At the end of the day, all you can do is provide what you see/feel/interpret. Worrying about accuracy in the moment will just stifle intuition with double-guessing.
>>
>>19202955
How's it going, Stray?
>>
>>19203623
Not african american
>>
File: 1450615385571.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450615385571.png
444KB, 800x600px
>>19203593
>giant blue blazers
Yep, that's on the button there, it's why i described it as somewhere between a business suit or a school uniform, a classy blue semiformal overjacket.

Simple one here, have I set my expectations too high? Am I hoping for too much?

>>19203536
>I think you should give yourself more credit.
ego and hubris are the last things i need, just here to try to be helpful if I can. Glad people here seem to think i'm good at what I do from time to time, but I'd hate to let it get to my head and turn me into more of a monster.

>>19203628
>stray the dog
everytime man, that wording kills me, makes me sound like an autistic sonic OC or something. might not be too inaccurate since I'm pretty cancerous and whatnot.

That aside, seems like you struggle with the concept and that's okay too just means you'll be more critical of things until you find one that works best for you, it's kind of the stance I take on it too so I feel ya real deep on that one, best of luck man.
>>
>>19203638
Its hate speech, its not meant to make sense, you seem pretty chill so far so in the upcoming race war if the whites win and I manage to find you, ill help you out the country
>>
File: unnamed.png (180KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
180KB, 300x300px
>>19202955
M
general reading for this year?
>>
>>19202992

I'll be waiting around for mine
>>19202537
>>
File: 1495532645733.jpg (265KB, 754x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495532645733.jpg
265KB, 754x900px
>>19203629
Thanks for that, was a damn good explanation and pretty true to experience. Appreciate that insight and theoretical explanation of it.

Thanks Senpai, I sincerely admire the work of readers like you who really give it their all and do their homework. I'll keep working at it, and try to be a bit more like you someday. Great way of thinking of it and I'll try to keep that in mind. thanks for humouring my silly question with such a concise answer and helpful advice.

>>19203633
Lonely, drinking, and stressed beyond belief about my future moreso that usual really, so same old same old with a bit more on top of it really. How are you tonight anonichi?

>>19203672
A series of animal burrows or warrens that are lighted with little lamps. A weird feeling of advanced tech being used in a setting where it seems in-congruent. A feeling of both primal forces and advanced thought coming together. Like highlighting the networked level of animals like that. Pointing out the structured and interconnected nature of things that often seem overlooked or walked on. how often do we really admire the complex nature of a groundhog tunnel system or an anthill society? Seems like a moment of epiphany where you realize there's a whole world going on underground and begin to come to terms with the complexity of it all, perhaps even delve into the tunnel system itself and try to gauge or map out the seemingly labyrinthine system of it all. A time for depth and reflection on things unseen or unnoticed before.
>>
File: 1486704436313.jpg (194KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486704436313.jpg
194KB, 1024x1024px
>>19202955
When and where can I find love?
>>
Trading:

Tell me if it would be best to invest in A or not, are there any chances of losing her?

Tell me your query.
>>
>>19203650
Hmm, I'm going to hope this means someone I used to go to highschool with, although I hated like 90% of the people there so hey-ho.

Anyway, for you I drew the reverse five of sticks. My gut instinct is that this means yes, your expectations are too high. This card usually points towards trust and dishonest people. Not sure if that answers your question at all. Really sorry, I usually stay up a bit after a reading so I can answer any queries people might have, but It's almost 4am where I am and I have work tomorrow. I'll probably be around tomorrow if you do have any questions though.

Again, thanks a lot for the scry, it was awesome.
>>
>>19203730
Forgot name: E
>>
File: 1457781144742.jpg (175KB, 655x596px) Image search: [Google]
1457781144742.jpg
175KB, 655x596px
>>19203733
no worries m8, get some sleep thanks for the read in return, hope it goes alright for you, hang in there anonichi.
>>
File: 46456465.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
46456465.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>19202955
BB
a general to take away, please.
>>
File: kirby call.png (185KB, 600x684px) Image search: [Google]
kirby call.png
185KB, 600x684px
>>19203085 >>19203093 >>19203684 >>19203013 >>19203019 >>19203077 >>19203329

Sorry lads and lasses, got something that needed my entire attention and will not be able to finish you lot.

Again, sorry for bailing out, hope another reader gets to you.
>>
File: 1442180685585.png (119KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1442180685585.png
119KB, 300x300px
>>19203730
A crowded public place where there's a lot of hustle and bustle, seems like an outdoor event that a lot of people look forward to, semi-formal like a prom or a festival, a place where people put extra meaning on top of the excuse to get out and enjoy life. Seems like what will start as a simple date or even and excuse to hang out together at a fun place will turn into a bit more. Seems things will swing in your favour if you're able to be a bit calm about it all and play it calm. oddly enough you might be doing so already by accident. Seems like it might be someone you really don;'t see in a romantic light that will confess to you and it might be worth trying out. What have you got to lose? They seem sincere and are gonna push it since they feel strongly about it, but don't let pity or a hope for their happiness push it if you don't feel the same, it'd be more hurt than help if you were to commit then back out.

>>19203773
>that pic
well that's worth a drink to pretend I never saw that or the levels of "irony" that the creator of that is hiding behind.

you just want a general? There's nothing weird about the "to take away" part I'm missing or anything is there? No weird nuance or anything there?
>>
>>19203796
>No weird nuance or anything there?
maybe. depends on the reading~~
>>
File: 0EvP5vXn.jpg (42KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
0EvP5vXn.jpg
42KB, 434x434px
I'll do a couple tarot readings for people if they would like. All I ask for in return are cute cat pictures.
>>
File: 1467202493883.jpg (179KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467202493883.jpg
179KB, 1600x1200px
>>19203812
>maybe. depends on the reading~~
m8 i' drinking and all messed up right now, play nice with the dog. no bully plz

just gonna read that as a general in that case then. that aight anonichi?
>>
File: Kitten.jpg (57KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Kitten.jpg
57KB, 1000x667px
>>19203831
Trading
>>19203732
>>
File: 1441684218626.jpg (62KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441684218626.jpg
62KB, 480x640px
>>19203831
can i get a love read?
>>
File: 1238883375502.jpg (34KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1238883375502.jpg
34KB, 500x333px
>>19203831
hit me senpai

I cant get this girl off my mind
>>
>>19203831
How do I get her to trust me and open up to me?
>>
>>19203834
all right doggo,only sassing w u
>>
Doing a quick trade
Let's scry senpai!
>>
File: 1493510263033.jpg (23KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1493510263033.jpg
23KB, 500x376px
>>19203831

Why does it feel like I'm always being tested?
>>
File: 1450733552380.jpg (32KB, 534x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450733552380.jpg
32KB, 534x600px
>>19203773
A search for something restricted that you know is out there and exists, hell you even have a personal copy of it but no way to share it reliably. Kind of like if you went to look up your favourite song online but found it was blocked in your country, when you wanted to share it. You own the CD, but how the hell does that help you here? THe idea of things being availible but a hard time in transmitting them in a simple manner or making it easy to express or share with others. A feeling of detachment or inaccessibility from something that used to be so readily available or easy to grab hold of. Best advice I can give here is to make sure you hold onto it and make sure you get a version you can cling to before it goes away for good, don;t wait too long and seize the opportunity while you still can before it's too late. It's one of those things where you should act if it's able to be done lest it be cut off in the future or otherwise too far or inaccessible to really get to later.
>>
>>19203872
Ty m8
>>
File: To-infinity-and-beyond.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
To-infinity-and-beyond.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>19203839
Strong foundation with you two, but I no romance, only friends, and eventual sorrow. But I still say you should go for it anyway, because it looks like fun for a while, and you will learn from the sorrow

>>19203840

You are super worried about this subject aren't you? I see none in your future, only because you worry too much about it. You need to discover more about yourself before you can give yourself to another.

>>19203843

First off, you are worrying too much about her. Beating a dead horse. She is conflicted about you. She is happy on her own and is comfortable with herself. Has she had her heart broken recently, or have you hurt her in anyway? She is also transitioning in her life to a more calm mental state
>>
File: images (13).jpg (23KB, 421x349px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
23KB, 421x349px
>>19203831
Love/sex reading betwen me and M
>>
File: 1491343951730.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491343951730.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>19203796
>A crowded public place where there's a lot of hustle and bustle, seems like an outdoor event that a lot of people look forward to, semi-formal like a prom or a festival, a place where people put extra meaning on top of the excuse to get out and enjoy life.
Hmm, there's a convention I wish to attend in August, not outdoor though.

>Seems like it might be someone you really don;'t see in a romantic light that will confess to you and it might be worth trying out. What have you got to lose? They seem sincere and are gonna push it since they feel strongly about it, but don't let pity or a hope for their happiness push it if you don't feel the same, it'd be more hurt than help if you were to commit then back out.
The friend I'm thinking of going to the con with most likely does have feelings for me, but I really don't think I can return them, even just to try it out. So is the person you saw my friend, or is it someone new I'll meet at the event?

I hope you take webms
>>
>>19203845
You need to go first. You need to show her that you need to show her that you value her and will treat her issues with care. Careful, though, she is worried that you might be clingy. She is really just waiting to see what you do in the near future. You got this, man, it's all in your hands at the moment.

>>19203869

Is it all in your head? Are you always looking for a confrontation or imagining things that aren't there? You need to learn to love yourself
>>
File: 1431901042797.jpg (315KB, 770x642px) Image search: [Google]
1431901042797.jpg
315KB, 770x642px
>>19203896
>I see none in your future,
Thanks for the honesty and reconfirmation.

>>19203900
Probably your friend m8. gave me the feeling of that type of situation. Already known to some degree and one of those loves that builds up over time rather than being a new one.
>>
>>19203899
She likes you, and could see herself with you for the longterm, this seems to be a more recent interest in you, though. The sex will be good, and satisfying/loving, but you need to get out of your own head. Are you two into any kind of bondage by the way?
>>
>>19203926
I'm sorry man, it's rough, I've been there before
>>
File: cfca8556c42a04015553918e835cfdb9.jpg (310KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cfca8556c42a04015553918e835cfdb9.jpg
310KB, 1024x768px
>>19202955
HOLY SHIT STRAY PLEASE DONT GO YET
Wanna trade??
It's Ocean. I have two queries sort of.

I want to know if I ever become decently proficient enough in Japanese, and if I ever get to visit Japan with my love. ^________^ <3*~**~kawaiiiiii~*~**~<3 ^____________^
>>
>>19203916
>Is it all in your head? Are you always looking for a confrontation or imagining things that aren't there? You need to learn to love yourself

Nah mate, I love myself pretty well. And despite all these things that keep going wrong, I keep prevailing.

You might want to work on leaving bias out of your readings.
>>
>>19203926
>>19203937
Remember, too, that it is immediate future, not forever. You just need to explore yourself for a while
>>
>>19203939
Just going by what the cards say to me. Sorry if it isn't helpful
>>
File: cat-happy-cat-e1329931204797.jpg (61KB, 540x427px) Image search: [Google]
cat-happy-cat-e1329931204797.jpg
61KB, 540x427px
>>19203831
Hey, love reading if you can, please!
>>
>>19203831
academic reading, please
I'm wondering when I get the money to pay what I owe to the school so I can continue my studies and WHEN I do, do i ever get a degree in an area of STEM? I work so hard but my financial aid keeps getting fucked up and everyone keeps telling me to just do an AS or a certificate until I can pay for everything myself. :/
>>
File: 1497855656971.jpg (36KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497855656971.jpg
36KB, 583x583px
>>19203831
How is my wound doing?
Are we at the scar phase?
>>
>>19203955

What were your cards?
>>
>>19203926
>Probably your friend m8. gave me the feeling of that type of situation. Already known to some degree and one of those loves that builds up over time rather than being a new one.
welp, desu I'd really rather not
>>
>>19203831
Will I fall in love someday?
>>
>>19203916
First one there. I already did what you suggested a long time ago. Thanks anyway.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>19203831
Does he want something long term?
>>
File: 1407979523552.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1407979523552.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
>>19203937
>I'm sorry man, it's rough,
Nah. No worries, just life really, no use getting all worked up over stuff like that. Just how it goes you know?

>>19203938
>all those emoticons

Visit to japan seems likely, but you'll be "engrish" tier at Japanese to get around, like know enough to express yourself but still real clunky with it and obviously have a bit of difficulty in expressing yourself properly or understandably to most native speakers. They'll be polite about it for the most part and may ask you to repeat yourself once or twice, but will pick up what you mean and will admire your dedication to trying to speak the local language and actually be pretty helpful in correcting you when need be. You'll make it just fine. Enjoy the trip, it'll be a bit shorter than hoped, so make the most of the time you have there ans see all you can.
>>
I have this funny fantasy that some day two people will be asking the same reader about each other simultaneously.
>>
>>19203980
Thanks, mate. What is/are your quer-y/ies?
>>
File: 1445236647378.jpg (86KB, 254x399px) Image search: [Google]
1445236647378.jpg
86KB, 254x399px
>>19203965
>welp, desu I'd really rather not
Then don't start anything romantic, that's why I siad it in the initial read, just cuz someone feels something for you doesn't mean you have to push it or reciprocate, hell most of my life has been telling people sorry I don;t feel the same way. It's hard but it's better to be honest up front. You'll have other chances and people that'll like you, that was just the next one I happened to see. In a weird way though can we admit that those one sided things are a bit flattering, it's nice to know you're wanted or admired by someone isn't it? even if it hurts that you don't exactly feel the same way.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 271x186px
>>19203957
Someone is waiting to see what happens, not sure if it's you or someone you are interested in. But I do see a lot of happiness in your future.

>>19203960
For both areas, financial aid and a STEM degree, you are going to have to fight for it and work hard. I'm not good with timing things, but is there a loved one you can ask for help for any of this?

>>19203961
Your wound is doing alright, but you aren't out of the woods yet. Just take care to take good care of it, that's all. I have no idea if you are at the scar phase
>>
>>19203986

I'm sure it's already happened before.
>>
>>19203996
>but is there a loved one you can ask for help for any of this?
I can, but they can't really spare the cash right now.
and I don't mind fighting. I would be bored otherwise, as long as it gets done. ty
>>
>>19203831
Which truck should I sell?
>>
File: images (14).jpg (13KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
13KB, 384x384px
>>19203932
we have not had sex yet but i enjoy things a bit rough.i Idk If with she is the same
>>
File: c24836d55ec95a86f1bda1b42b2297c0.jpg (660KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c24836d55ec95a86f1bda1b42b2297c0.jpg
660KB, 1600x1200px
>>19203962
Been so many readings since, I don't rally remember, but the first was the knight of swords.

>>19203972
Yes, definitely, stop worrying about it.

>>19203974
Things should be looking up soon for you, though. Try talking to her again if you aren't already talking, and maybe something sweet?
>>
File: 1427078614013.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1427078614013.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>>19203991
It's alright I really don't have anything i feel is worth asking. Hope the read was helpful anonichi. No need to worry bout the trade here, not really feeling up to asking much anymore.
>>
>>19204019
ok thank you stray. I hope you have a good week, friend. hit me up next time you're around if you have a query.
>>
File: Tomas.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tomas.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>19203978
It could definitely lead to that... is he dating anyone else right now? And are you the needy type?

>>19204004
Could go either way, sorry I can't help more.

>>19204011
She likes loving sex, but is willing to do what you want because she likes you and wants to make you happy. Ease her into the rough stuff.
>>
>>19204035
>. is he dating anyone else right now?
Not that I know of
>And are you the needy type?
I don't think so. No not really.
>>
>>19204044
Then just take it slow. He may be balancing something else with you, a career maybe. It can definitely lead to love, but it is not a given at this point.
>>
>>19204035
>Could go either way
Yeah logically it's pretty balanced too, which is why I came for some x insight. I guess it's eany meany miny moe
>>
I've never had a tarot reading before. Anyone willing to do one for me?
>>
>>19203996
>Someone is waiting to see what happens, not sure if it's you or someone you are interested in.

Maybe we are both waiting? What should I do?
>>
File: 5dVsniU.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5dVsniU.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
>>19203831

will i ever find the kind of love i'm looking for?
>>
File: images (15).jpg (18KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
18KB, 390x377px
>>19204035
>willing to do what you want
If i sugest a threesome (me+she+ a gal) she accepts?
>>
File: kitty.jpg (186KB, 858x720px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
186KB, 858x720px
>>19203831
Is C worth the effort of going after.
>>
File: 1497190486364.gif (2MB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
1497190486364.gif
2MB, 700x393px
>>19204069
mostly a scry kinda guy but have a set of cards if you're willing to let me experiment with it a bit. You could always ask someone more experienced with that thing if you prefer though, just figured i'd offer anyhow.
>>
>>19204086
I'm down. How do we do this? Do it in the thread or over some sort of private messenger?
>>
>>19204069
Give me a cute cat pic and a question, and I'll get you

>>19204071
Decide what you want, put yourself out there, and be social!

>>19204072
I don't know what you are looking for, but I see you getting a strong, equal love from a partner. One that is sweet and compassionate. Lucky duck.

>>19204073
Tarot is no good for yes/no questions, but the cards are saying she'll feel iffy about it, feel like your are immature. It will also change your relationship into something different than what it is now.
>>
>>19203831
What does R want from me
>>
>>19204096

>I see you getting a strong, equal love from a partner. One that is sweet and compassionate. Lucky duck.

this is exactly what i want, you hit the nail on the head. i probably should have asked a different question but you got it anyways
>>
File: 1446014080486.gif (1MB, 463x261px) Image search: [Google]
1446014080486.gif
1MB, 463x261px
>>19204095
just ask whatever question you have and I'll get in in this thread m8.

You adamant on a strictly card reading? looking for mine at the moment and If I can't find them would a scry be acceptable as well?
>>
File: Henke.jpg (195KB, 761x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Henke.jpg
195KB, 761x1015px
>>19204086
I'll trade you a tarot reading for a scry of how my week will go in regards to me and S romantically.

>>19204075
Seems like she has a lot of things on her plate right now. You can go after her, but you have to prove to her that you are worth her time as well
>>
File: kibber.jpg (5KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
kibber.jpg
5KB, 194x259px
>>19203831
Can I get a general love reading for the next few weeks? Thanks!
>>
File: 1445578405684.jpg (33KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
1445578405684.jpg
33KB, 600x514px
>>19204097
forgot cat image
>>
>>19203996
>Your wound is doing alright, but you aren't out of the woods yet.
Ahhh I was expecting that, but thank you so much anon!
>>
>>19204097
R Wants you to talk to him/her and be a man about it. Something is changing in the background right now, but I don't know what it is.
>>
>>19204109
Scry or cards, whichever works.

Question: Will I spend the rest of my life alone? (I mean this in terms of romantic love.)
>>
>>19204110
I think I should just count that as a no. How exactly would I prove I am worth her time?
>>
File: 3250576.jpg (695KB, 1950x1625px) Image search: [Google]
3250576.jpg
695KB, 1950x1625px
Is my past going to catch up to me?
>>
File: friend.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
friend.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>19204118
No probs, I'm having a rough couple weeks in love at the moment, so helping others out makes me feel better.

>>19204113
I see you working to prove yourself, and the beginnings of a new flame. But watch out for your anxiety, make sure it doesn't get in the way. Your fortunes are changing and things are going to start looking up.
>>
File: 1410270580097.png (205KB, 439x510px) Image search: [Google]
1410270580097.png
205KB, 439x510px
>>19204110
>I'll trade you a tarot reading for a scry of how my week will go in regards to me and S romantically.

Already bothered you with a silly question so no need for a return read on that, I already owe you one anyhow. Will get on it in just a sec.

>>19204124
scry is more my forte, especially when I can;t find my cards you know :^)
That alright with you anonkovich?
>>
>>19204135
Bro literally same!
My wound is not physical.
>>
>>19204126
Talk to her and show her you can add value to her life. How is anyone worth anyone else's time?
>>
File: kitt.jpg (12KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
kitt.jpg
12KB, 236x282px
>>19203831
what's the purpose of Sandra being in my life? should I continue with it? what are the consequences of this relationship
>>
>>19204138
Works for me. :-)
>>
>>19204133
Yes. You should find a friend in whom you can confide.
>>
File: 1436126238746.png (903KB, 808x728px) Image search: [Google]
1436126238746.png
903KB, 808x728px
>>19204096

Hello, anon. I would really appreciate a general reading, any sort of idea on the next few weeks would be perfect for me, I think. Thank you :)
>>
>>19203831
what should i expect to happen in the coming month?

i had a cat that the same breed as pic related which ended up dying just before turning 18
>>
>>19204138
Erm...dude, have you started scrying yet? I'm hearing this girlish giggling sound coming from my bedroom and it's freaking me the fuck out. What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>19204156
That figures, doesn't it. More like a friend to watch my back. What method were you using and what were the raw results?
>>
>>19204180

Bigfoot.
>>
File: Meow!.jpg (31KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
Meow!.jpg
31KB, 500x460px
>>19203831
What does she think of me now?
>>
>>19204145
Good luck man, it's tough.

>>19204153
I'm not seeing a ton of passion or emotion in this relationship. Her purpose is to make you a stronger, better person. Yes, you should continue, cut through any bullshit you guys might currently be engaged in and talk to her. The consequences are the usual ones: it might fail and die on you, even after doing a lot of work on it.

>>19204165
Seems like it will be pretty peaceful, and even between yourself and others. Let your emotions flow and don't be afraid to charge right into things you want.

>>19204169
Something new, things getting calmer. Your luck is changing for the better.
>>
>>19204189
You too, my dude.
Shit's rough. Take it easy
>>
>>19204188

>What does she think of me meow?

ftfy
>>
File: 1416543960648.jpg (87KB, 440x880px) Image search: [Google]
1416543960648.jpg
87KB, 440x880px
>>19204155
>>19204124
Nah, you have a great deal of potential to find happpiness and love. You aren't too critical and are actively looking for love. If you're into that whole law of attraction thing it seems a bit like that. THe fact that you;'re searching will make you more likely to see and seek opportunities for such a thing. I see a slightly chubby, not quite thicc, but a lil extra gal in your life, she has brown hair and a real high pitched laugh. She's gonna be a bit overbearing at first, but genuinely cares, I bet she'll try to get your number first if anything. It's gonna be a pretty passionate exchange, just make sure you reveal your true nature to her and she'll be impressed, no need to lie or embellish things to be better than they are here, you have the power in in initial relationship so let it flow as it does and you should be alright here.

>>19204180
if you're anything like me it means stop drinking so much, sounds concerning though, was it cute giggling though? :^) Since when is a happy gal in your bedroom a bad thing?

>>19204110
how my week will go in regards to me and S romantically.

You'll feel like the only person in their life for a little bit, sure they have others but it's the feeling of someone leaning on your shoulder in a rough time, they're gonna depend on you to be a strong support during this time, and aska bit from you, but that's probably alright and you'll welcome the chance. It makes you feel wanted and like their opening up to you will lead to something, it's a beautiful feeling that they trust you enough in that way. it might be minour but they really do respect our opinion on things and may try to have a real deep talk with you, its really for the best you give it your all and help them as you can. I'm sure they'll appreciate the help and it'll be a big help to them in their everyday life.
>>
>>19204189

Very much appreciated, anon!
>>
>>19202272
I am male. What can i expect in the coming month ?
>>
>>19204189
>Something new, things getting calmer. Your luck is changing for the better.
Thanks and i really hope so
>>
Trading right now before I got to bed.
>>
File: 1488309790490.png (232KB, 660x635px) Image search: [Google]
1488309790490.png
232KB, 660x635px
>>19204224
question?
>>
File: Divination_professor.jpg (108KB, 709x972px) Image search: [Google]
Divination_professor.jpg
108KB, 709x972px
Trading I have a love query:

Would it benefit me the most to stay single or find someone suitable for me?

Please tell me your query.
>>
>>19204229
What does she think of me now after texting her.

What you want Runes or tarot.
>>
>>19204224
Ill trade you mate.

Ive got like, 4 life paths in front of me, all of equal preference. I am paralyzed wuth indecision. I need guidance/push in one way ir another.

Your query?
>>
>>19204188
hmm. Looks like she regrets something that happened, and is a little sad. It's not too serious and she does like you want to talk to you. Is this pretty early on in the relationship? If so, you might be choosing where to go with it all still. She thinks you are a heart breaker and are waiting for someone else to come along.

>>19204202
Wow, very interesting for how my week will go with S... I didn't see it going in that direction, but maybe so. We've had a rough couple of weeks and I would love if your prediction were the truth.

>>19204203
Doing what I can, glad I could help!
>>
>>19204224
I can trade for this:

>>19204233

Let me know about your query.
>>
>>19204240
query?
>>
>>19204202
I have an idea of who the girl you see is. Or at least who I hope it is.

Regarding the giggling: it was a cute giggling desu. Just unnerved me because nobody is fucking in there.

Thanks for the read.
>>
>>19204235
What does she think of me now after texting her.
starting yours.
>>
File: 1467047173463.jpg (128KB, 600x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1467047173463.jpg
128KB, 600x1048px
>>19204234
i'll read for ya, just cover this guy >>19204235
in return instead of me

She's the kind of gal that likes a big blazing fire not tiny little sparks, texting is just that small embers of something, she hopes it'll lead to a big fire that will consume more than just your thumbs in some message back and forth, she loves if not needs attention. She's got a need for someone to really be there for her and to give her the degree of heat she wants from a conversation, use text sparingly and as a means of setting upa face to face convo if possible, she wants someone there for her, like literally there in person for her, it's probably in your interest to do so as well, a lot more fun and personal that way.

Bring the heat anonichi and you'll be just fine, that's all I'll leave you with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVeKG6lca7g
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1600x1200px
>>19203831
I'm going for a second opinion here. No offense to the scrying guy, I am just genuinely curious as to what the cards say. So again, the question is: will I spend the rest of my life alone?
>>
>>19204180
>>19204251
Sounds fun. Mind if I take a peek?
>>
>>19204259
What do you mean by "take a peek"?
>>
>>19204265
I want to scry that giggling you're hearing
>>
>>19204270
Go for it. I'm curious myself.
>>
>>19204235
alright I went with Runes.
Fehu, Raidho, Isa, Soweliu

Okacy So I would say which ever path you are choosing should be the one that is closest to your career and possibility of travel. I don't know your specfics of the 4 but like I said you should take the path that involves advancement of your career as Fehu dictates a search of wealth. It may also take a little bit of time to achieve this but it will be worth it in the end.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (87KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
87KB, 800x800px
>>19204258
A girl who likes control is going to surprise you...
After this I went back and read what the Scry said, and it seems to match up. Buck up, dude! A slightly chubby girl is coming to git ya
>>
>>19204274
Not OP, but the cat tarot guy, could you do a Rune reading for what my best approach with S should be this week?
>>
Trading

I (M) want to know what needs to happen before J (F) comes back into my life? I get the feeling that once everything is going well in my life, she's suddenly going to show up instead of when I needed her the most, am I wrong?

Leave query
>>
>>19204273
It's a troll spirit, likes to fuck with people. It told me I've seen her in a dream and told her I loved her. I've never talked to this spirit in my life. Just ignore it, same as you would with any other trolls. Don't let it get inside your head.
>>
>>19204280
That first part is especially heartening, as I'm a submissive man who has had a hell of a time finding a dominant, controlling woman. I'll keep an eye out for the slightly chubby brunette. :-)

Thanks for the read.
>>
>>19204293
Weird. "I've seen her in a dream and told her I loved her". What's that all about?
>>
File: 1435732739377.jpg (193KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1435732739377.jpg
193KB, 750x563px
>>19204290
post a doggo pic and i'll get on it. too many cats in this thread it's starting to get to me.
>>
Anyone reading? I dont have anything to trade but many thanks and eternal devotion
>>
File: image1.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
Trading right now. How do I have to be to get her to feel for me?
>>
>>19204309
I'm reading, give me a question and a cute cat pic to go with it
>>
File: 1459740997029.jpg (51KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1459740997029.jpg
51KB, 640x481px
>>19204309
this faggot >>19202955 is still around, bet if you replied to them they'd read for you,
>>
>>19204304

Sure, query?
>>
>>19204300
It's just nonsense. Some spirits try to get inside your head through emotional hooks. I found a similar spirit attached to a reader here who made reference to a friend of mine with a terminal illness. Just ignore it.
>>
>>19204248
My query is this
>>19204233
>>
>>19204233
Isa, Hagalaz, Mannaz m, Raidho,

Honestly I would say you should stay single for now You might find someone interesting like a foreigner but it will be a fling at the most. Sorry.

My query: What does she think of me now after texting her. I want her but I don't know how to act around her.
>>
File: images (16).jpg (5KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
5KB, 194x260px
>>19203831
I have any psychic powers?what are they
>>
>>19204358
Let me check.
>>
File: Khali001.jpg (26KB, 456x342px) Image search: [Google]
Khali001.jpg
26KB, 456x342px
>>19204309
Will C comes back to me?
>>
File: 1497392976483.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497392976483.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
>>19203831
what will my next relationship be like?
>>
File: story of my life.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
story of my life.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>19204310
elitidsm is the theme here. Class money and an ability to enjoy the fancier or finer things in life, a sense of persona refinement and a high class taste is what she's after, she' got expensive tastes for sure, and wants to ensure that kind of comfortable lifestyle can be maintained. A bit of a diva in the regard but she's known the best and nothing else will do at this point, she's a glamour gal at heart and wants the finer aspects of life, both intellectually and materially. she's got some real high standards and expectations, but perfectly within reason if you work on being a classy motherfucker and trying your hardest to be a prim and proper type. She''s a bit into the actions speak louder than words and prefers strong silent types, a bit of a hard one to get to this gal, but might be worth it if you have strong feelings for her and are willing to put in the work and try to provide what it is she wants here.

>>19204290
>>19204323
She's the type to wait until you've seemingly gotten over it or moved on to try to reach out and pull on that chain around your neck you though had slackened, to see if you'll return. PRogress and forward movement is what triggers it, your initial comment was pretty on par there, she lets you move ahead gets jealous or needy about it and tries to pull you back to her level instead of trying to work her way up to yours. The kind off person who would rather pull others down than pull themselves up. Try to incorporate that need for personal satisfaction egotistic wish for status into your life if you want her to be a part of it, if not learn to understand that she's after the status of it all and wants to elevate herself to a place of respect and love without really putting in the effort. She's not a bad person don't get me wrong here, just that she fears being left behind and has high hopes for her future is all, it's a little sad really if anything, take good care of her if you love her anonkovich. She could use that
>>
>>19204362
Not exactly sure what it is, but it seems you have something going on really strongly in regards to communication

>>19204374
Looks like her feelings for you are strong, but...she is leaving them behind and going on to something new. She is conflicted about it, though.

>>19204377
Cute. Equal. Stressful.
>>
>>19204358
>The emperor, reversed sun, reversed knight of cups

There is something hurtful that you said probably unintendedly so despite she thinks of you as someone meaningful to her, what you just said or did is making her feel bad.
>>
>>19204381
>She's the type to wait until you've seemingly gotten over it or moved on to try to reach out and pull on that chain around your neck you though had slackened, to see if you'll return. PRogress and forward movement is what triggers it, your initial comment was pretty on par there, she lets you move ahead gets jealous or needy about it and tries to pull you back to her level instead of trying to work her way up to yours. The kind off person who would rather pull others down than pull themselves up. Try to incorporate that need for personal satisfaction egotistic wish for status into your life if you want her to be a part of it, if not learn to understand that she's after the status of it all and wants to elevate herself to a place of respect and love without really putting in the effort. She's not a bad person don't get me wrong here, just that she fears being left behind and has high hopes for her future is all, it's a little sad really if anything, take good care of her if you love her anonkovich. She could use that

Trust me, she's an obsessive cunt. My intuition is telling me that she's going to try to weasel her way into my life when things are going great for me, the sad part is, both of us are tied together through the red string of fate.

I can try with all my strength to run away from her and avoid her but I'd just be wasting both of our time because she'd find a way in and I'd let her eventually. I know she's going to come back but it's more of a matter of when, not if. Even though she's a stalker and has never been there for me when I needed her, I'll be there for that cunt

Thank you anon
>>
>>19204403
>in regards to communication
Telepathy? Ghost communication?
>>
>>19204428
No idea, but every card had to do with communication
>>
>>19204325
>>19204280

At risk of seeming greedy, could either of you do a more focused read on the girl in question? What we know about her so far: a wee bit chubby, high pitched laugh, brunette, a bit controlling. I have an idea of who she might be, but I was just hoping to get more details to test my theory. There are 2 or 3 people she could be, and I'm hoping to narrow it down. Knowing her nationality would be a big help, if possible.

Thanks in advance for any additional info you can rustle up.
>>
>>19204409
She said

"Well my firneds here til thurs so this week isn't the best

I said "Don't worry about that haha. I 'll hit you up some other time and well talk about it. Hope you two have a great week showing her around Austin. Have a good night!

Her friend is visiting her.
I honestly don't know what the fuck that I said to her that would make her feel bad.
>>
>>19204431
I did a reading asking a little bit more about her and I got that she is very sweet, and a little sexual. She can get in her own way sometimes, preventing herself from truly being free
>>
>>19204403
I really appreciate your read. I feel she still loves me, but im sure shes dating or at least seeing someone else now.
>>
File: 1428459543056.jpg (102KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
1428459543056.jpg
102KB, 494x750px
>>19202955 is done reading for the night.
>>
>>19204439
Tell her you are going to some place to eat with a friend and invite her and her friend to come along. Girls think meeting their friends means you are more serious about them.
>>
>>19204443
That narrows it down to two possible girls. Thanks man.
>>
>>19204453
Night man, thanks for everything, I appreciate it
>>
>>19204458
Or another girl you haven't met yet.
>>
>>19204439
Maybe she wasn't being completely honest with you or maybe my reading was off... I am not sure desu
>>
>>19204453
G Night man. stop posting sad pics
>>
>>19203831
What can I implement to seriously change me for the better?
>>
>>19204381

elitidsm is the theme here. Class money and an ability to enjoy the fancier or finer things in life, a sense of persona refinement and a high class taste is what she's after, she' got expensive tastes for sure, and wants to ensure that kind of comfortable lifestyle can be maintained. A bit of a diva in the regard but she's known the best and nothing else will do at this point, she's a glamour gal at heart and wants the finer aspects of life, both intellectually and materially. she's got some real high standards and expectations, but perfectly within reason if you work on being a classy motherfucker and trying your hardest to be a prim and proper type. She''s a bit into the actions speak louder than words and prefers strong silent types, a bit of a hard one to get to this gal, but might be worth it if you have strong feelings for her and are willing to put in the work and try to provide what it is she wants here.

>>19204454
Tell her you are going to some place to eat with a friend and invite her and her friend to come along. Girls think meeting their friends means you are more serious about them.

ehhh I honestly say I am fucked right now I have no idea what she would even see in me and I don;t want to waste a lot of time an effort on another girl that nothing will come of it.
>>
Trading

Should I apologize to her?
>>
>>19203831
You still reading? I have a question.

I'm moving to a new city a year from now. Will that move go well for me?
>>
File: cute-cat-images-tpevent-7.jpg (55KB, 675x675px) Image search: [Google]
cute-cat-images-tpevent-7.jpg
55KB, 675x675px
>>19204512
Forgot my cat pic.
>>
File: 6c5de4af8afe7fb548036bf69b1dcc7d.jpg (283KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6c5de4af8afe7fb548036bf69b1dcc7d.jpg
283KB, 1280x1024px
>>19204479
Seriously, just to chill out a little bit. Take pleasure in the little things, and love what you have. Cultivate an Attitude of Abundance.

>>19204481
I vote for giving it a shot, still. I'm heart broken right now. I cried my eyes out last night, and I still feel like shit tonight. Doing readings for your guys has helped a little bit though. Hey man, you never know, I vote for trying it out. Maybe don't expect anything, but if it works, nice!
>>
File: images (17).jpg (17KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
17KB, 429x343px
>>19204430
Could you do you do a reading relating what kind of communication please
>>
File: 1496092087842.jpg (114KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496092087842.jpg
114KB, 640x427px
>>19204478
>stop posting sad pics
Nah. It's all i've got left these days. Sorry if it's a bother to you. Just don't have a lot of hope these days and all that. it;s nice to have a place to be alone with others and be a little sad, you know?
>>
File: gbwgfw6.jpg (349KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gbwgfw6.jpg
349KB, 1920x1200px
>>19203831
Any guys or friends on the horizon?

>>19204520
I was about to post that one
Curse u
>>
>>19204512
I'm still reading, man... just for you! haha

Cards are saying it's up to you how it goes. You need to go into it confidently and with a positive attitude, and you'll love it. Try not to beat yourself up too much worrying (I know it is stressful, I moved to a completely new city where I knew nobody when I was younger)
>>
>>19204526
Feel better, man. A lot of us have been there to. We appreciate the readings.

>just to chill out a little bit
As if /chill/ing is that easy. I'll try. Thank you.
>>
File: cute-cat-animated-gif-6.gif (1MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
cute-cat-animated-gif-6.gif
1MB, 400x226px
>>19203831
When do a fly back out west somewhere? Or at least are there any possibilities that I'll go somewhere out west, even just for a visit, this year?
>>
>>19204527
Hmm... this is a little out of my expertise, but what I see are individual people, communication with yourself? Maybe you are good at communicating between your subconscious, your higher conscious and your ego?

>>19204542
I see family and something else...but it is being hidden from me. Something is changing in your life anon
>>
>>19204542
Great minds think alike.
>>
>>19204562
Thanks for being supportive, it does help.

It is tough to chill, meditation has been helping me quite a bit, but it will always be tough for certain people, and I think we share that personality trait.

>>19204570
I'm seeing that it is going to be tough, but you can do it if you commit and just go one day. You don't really even need a reason, just do it. Does this have to do with a girlfriend or long distance relationship?
>>
>>19204595
>long distance relationship?
yes. why do you ask?
>>
File: cute-cat-images-tpevent-5.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cute-cat-images-tpevent-5.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>19203831
Should I stay at my current job or look for a new one?
>>
File: images (18).jpg (13KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
13KB, 469x314px
>>19204539
my bad, nowdays people tend to try delete bad feelings but the truth is they are as important as good ones. In this case i wish for you strenght for the waking world and a near oportunity to be happy
>>
>>19204576
>Something is changing in your life anon
Readers keep saying there's a thing happening behind the scenes, but none have given any insight as to what. Whatever. Bring it on.
Thanks for the reading.

>>19204581
Sure, let's go with that
>>
>>19204597
haha, I knew it! Go out west to visit her. I got a lot of romantic cards regarding your travel plans for this year. Spontaneous cards, too, though!

>>19204606
I gave it the time frame of the next 3 months:
If you stay at your current job, you won't like it. But you will have money. You'll be thinking a lot about leaving though.

If you leave your current job... you'll be starting a new adventure. Are you thinking about whether you should start a new career path or stick with the one you are on now? I didn't get any financial info so I asked specifically about it and I still got no info, so you might need to have some savings saved up if you decide to leave.
I'm going to go take a shower, but I'll be back in 15 minutes to answer more questions
>>
File: Dog-Star.jpg (98KB, 797x659px) Image search: [Google]
Dog-Star.jpg
98KB, 797x659px
I'm currently taking an exam for a film school. It's a three part exam. The first part is done at home. I have to finish it soon and send it by mail to the school. Let's get right to it, will I get in? I don't believe I'm meant to succeed anymore. My belief in destiny was the only thing motivating me. Now it's fading away.
>>
>>19204645
>I got a lot of romantic cards regarding your travel plans for this year. Spontaneous cards, too, though!
ty hope youre right
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
>>19204616
>In this case i wish for you strenght for the waking world and a near opportunity to be happy
you and me both m8, try to be happy, sadness is an important part of life too but don;t let it consume you or dwell on it too much,
>>
>>19202272
Hey! I'm a female. Just seeing what a general look at in my energies if you can! Thanks in advance!
>>
>>19204646
I see you getting in. I see you being happy BUT I see you having to work really hard to impress your professors. Getting in will be the easy part. There is some harsh truth in the background, though... not sure what it is. Whatever happens, don't give up anon
>>
>>19204720
You're not a slightly chubby, controlling brunette with a high pitched laugh are you? lol
>>
New thread:

>>19204925
>>
File: 1490239446900.jpg (27KB, 620x523px) Image search: [Google]
1490239446900.jpg
27KB, 620x523px
>>19203831
A love reading for the rest of the year?
>>
>>19203206
Thank you!
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 137

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.