[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Family Aamon Goetic windchime/medallion - Question? - Please help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
In my fathers living room a symbol with an owl head, cat body, and lizard/snake tail hangs in my living room with the masonic symbol clipped onto it minus the G in the middle with several stones of different colors sprawled downwards like a pyramid

Some background on my father, he is 50+, a truck driver born a 7th day adventist obsessed with the old testament of the bible and he doesn't eat shellfish and that. He grew up in Aurora Illinois and was once dosed with pcp as a young child as a prank and saw demons come out of the tv and grabbed a gun and got put in a straight jacket at one point. He claims we are direct descendent's of Moses himself and that when he was in the forest training for vietnam with a beebee gun he would pile sticks a biblical fashion and he would put blood of slain animals on his face and foot and it would light on fire. He is obsessed with blues music motorcycles/cars and has no well known attachment to any fraternal order. His Father my estranged grand father invented land moving machines used for construction. When my brother got upset after I told him what it was my brother played ignorant and my father said it as given to him by a librarian woman named Deandra he was with right before he met our mother and he said if we don't like it we can leave. To my knowledge he only has three sons but he gets mad and screams we're trying to give him a heart attack to take his house and he has "12" children to give it to and says crazy shit like we won't get any hes insane and stern like the demon,

I've done my research and it seems to be Aamon, interesting enough I knew a lot of about the Goetia before noticing this THINgG about a year ago and it has been in our house since we moved in 5 years ago and must have hung out of sight in our old house prior to this one before I was even born....

I've been lurking /x/ for years and I've had a vested interest in the goetia/solomon and the occult from a hermetic standpoint prior to noticing this occult
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo2.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo2.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
*Cut me off on the text limit*
artifact and messing around and drawing Orobas and meditating in various sales jobs in an attempt to perform better than I should.

I'm just curious what this is or if anyone has any insight, sorry for the quality I'm kind of a weird guy who still uses a flip phone so I had to take this with my linux laptop using a website but I'll attach additional pics including this one.

My dad has one of those weird piles outside our house that I mentioned in the OP and my brother had a dream where I was dead with a green stone mask on my face in my bed and he saw a body outside with burned legs then woke up. My father runs around screaming like a demon while having us pay most of his mortgage.. He seems like a possessed person and has always been deranged and my family is very hush hush about where we come from.

Also might be worth noting my grand father had something to do with the hadron collider and even though I never met him when I was a kid my dad would tell me that old guy was your grandpa didn't you see him and I would be clueless.
>>
File: Aamon.jpg (32KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
Aamon.jpg
32KB, 300x366px
Also can someone please tell me what the weird leaf symbol is it's the only thing I'm 100% clueless on. I understand the symbol to be aamon and the other symbol to be masonic due to geometry and the egyptian/masonic number codes.

This is real OC and I need some help for once instead of just reading creepy shit,.
>>
I don't care if you're an armchair occultist or hands-on I need some fucking input. Especially on the leaf thing. This object might be why my life is the way it is
>>
File: 1411531403922.jpg (9KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
1411531403922.jpg
9KB, 319x316px
>>19143542
whoa dude, that looks like it is containing some sort of ancient goetic demon within its aurora fields, you should rlly get a mormon anti-goetic shaman to restore its memetic vibrations
>>
>>19143499
the leaf refers to nature, probably.
>>
>>19143582
I've thought about tracing it perfectly and running through a reverse google search and seeing if it pulls something but I don't have a tablet and I'm a jackass
>>
>>19143555
Bro u got trips with an office pic and are trolling my post. you're obviously a paid shill trying to de-rail my thread with forced trips
>>
Also some additional info it has several owls hanging from it and my brother got angry one day and cut one off and put it on top of the air conditioning unit near my room. the owls seem to be tied with fishing line with weird knots, the masonic geometry with the beads inscriped with sanskript or some shit are clipped onto it
>>
>>19143610
might be golden sewing line actually or something
>>
File: psycopathy test.png (407KB, 516x566px) Image search: [Google]
psycopathy test.png
407KB, 516x566px
>>19143610
please tell me you're only kidding about your brother cutting one off, if you are serious...you had better go buy at least 3 hot n rdy pizzas from little ceasars fast
>>
>>19143615
not kidding brojito dad is fucked things hes like the king of egypt or the medallion is influencing him jackie chan adventure style
>>
>>19143615
omg these shills are starting to scare me, i think i might be seeing demons, i had better go warn my little brother who is playing runescape, hes in my clan
>>
>>19143626
I was being sarcastic about the shilling the trips is likely just a coincidence or synchronicity

This is a serious thread. Why would a crazy old man who forced the old testament in tandem with jesus christ in your face have a weird amon complex and hang something like this in his house. The room where it hangs has a bookshelf full of own books and weird old assorted books including jesus bible tales. He also has a giant golden thing that opens up on that kitchen table white inside looks like its for a brain or ashes. He also has a thing resembling a "coffer" next to a thermostat with an owl on top of it in a glass jar. He's super christian but at the same time hes got this evil shit. He's like an alchemist
>>
>>19143642
weird owl books*
>>
File: 1396240681385.gif (2MB, 508x286px) Image search: [Google]
1396240681385.gif
2MB, 508x286px
>>19143642
just go talk to your dad about it you asperger
>>
>>19143658
Yeah we tried talking to him about it and he said if we don't like it to get out and the lady he was with before our mother gave it to him. She was apparently a Librarian and her name was Deana thats all he will say but BEFORE he said that he got all weird so that might only be part of the story or a lie
>>
>>19143668
if your dad acts that way, he is probably cursed or something. my dad is the same way and he claims god is torturing him his whole life and he has a sigil tattooed on his arm
>>
>>19143679
It's all very confusing/contradicting. When we were little he would force us to listen to "bible stories" of his choosing and they would occasionally emphasize god hating people "in the middle" or "in the grey" as opposed to being good or evil in nature.

The symbol is said to bring protection from enemies or something along those lines and bring women into his life.

He's still very alive but as far as I know he hasn't fucked in years because hes so crazy but who knows hes sketchy.

He used to be a beatnik, hippy, and then a blues fanatic but now hes a demented Truck Driver going back the last 18 years hes sober reads the bible and lifts 2x a day
>>
File: 1402082199005.jpg (74KB, 780x569px) Image search: [Google]
1402082199005.jpg
74KB, 780x569px
>>19143707
well you do know that not everyone has their head on straight
>>
Well, maybe that library chick gave him that thing as a good luck charm but didnt put i together correctly, maybe figure out how it´s supposed to be and fix it, might be only slight adjustments needed. If some mormons turn up at your place unexpected, have a chat with them about it, theyre neet guys, have procedures for everything.
>>
LBRP
>>
>>19145070
I doubt that will work on a physical bronze object... I've thought about smelting it into a cube for some reason when I move out and hanging it back up for him.

Also with all the goetia/occult threads, it's a shame nobody knows what this thing is or has real insight.
>>
bump.....
>>
>>19145639
some fetishy thing.
Honestly you can't expect people to label and analyze every bit of daemon fanart that comes through these people's minds.
The object isn't the problem.
If Amon is present and your father is too attached he must simply be told to go away and banished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSOsqKm32AA
>>
>>19146504
Eh, I figured someone would be able to tell me it's some common symbol or something, it's petty unique and its sculpted with conviction
>>
>>19143472
i cant tell you about this topic but i can tell you aamon is very serious and if you dont respect this topic he will not respect you must dedicate yourself until you find your answer
>>
>>19148692
I've been attempting to study all of Crowleys Liber books in addition to the book of Toth and getting around to reading the remainder of the goetia.

Also reading some manly hall, hindu texts such as the praditka yoga and a few other things trying to grasp things from a hermetic standpoint.

Not sure if there's anything in particular that might explain the significance of Aamon hanging in my living room with sacred geometry attached.
>>
the large part of the windchime looks kind of generic? can you get a more detailed picture or drawing?

honestly sounds like your dad is crazy and maybe tapped into some legit stuff but also picked up some 'visitors' along the way
>>
>>19150197
the large part is oddly specific. It's an owls head with additional little owns attached to the bottom hanging. It's got an

Owl head
Cat Body
Serpents tail

It's clearly the abrahamic entity int he goetia Aamon the pic i posted looks just like him from a side profile. Additionally it has the masonic power pyramid clipped onto it.
>>
>>19150311
Also that bronze symbol must mean something.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.