[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 26

File: c2a9-efks-fotolia-com.jpg (634KB, 1378x1378px) Image search: [Google]
c2a9-efks-fotolia-com.jpg
634KB, 1378x1378px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19109875
>>
ANGEL. WHERE ARE YOU. I DID THE DRAWING.
>>
>>19112436
I don't think they're on right now, but why not post the drawing for them anyways?
>>
>>19112436
I'M HERE NOW.
I JUST WOKE UP!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19112460
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19112460
Close up
>>
>>19112470
>>19112475

Dis nice. Dis is nice draw. I may ask you to be a cover illustrator for me in the near future.
>>
>>19112478
O: if you want me too.
>>
>>19112481

I do. I have no knack for drawing/painting/coloring in the lines etc.
>>
I'm looking for books on old norse divination, any recomendations?
>>
>>19112515
Runes or string divination. I don't know of any books for either, though.
>>
>>19112487
I'll do my best
>>
>>19112525
Rose never succubi.
>>
>>19112523

Your best is substantially better than what I will require... when I figure that out I'll let you know.
>>
>>19112470
>>19112475
I LOVE THIS!!!
Your art so great!
>>
Radiation suit on and ready for readings!
Let's get cracking, angels!
Do some readings!
I can do scry and tarot.
Im not going to do "next bf/gf" scries.
I need:
>Query
>>
>>19112557

Sober and thoroughly whipped. What do you want to know?
>>
>>19112557
Will i be successful enought in this new job to pass the initial test? or i will need to quit before 3 months?
>>
>>19112563
>thoroughly whipped

i want to know if ill be able to get the tarot deck I have had my eyes on for the longest time.
Golden Thread!
>>
>>19112575

Balloons become balls on the end of one of those clicking contraptions in offices, but then the beady points on a hair brush. A hand reaches for a lamp, and now an eye looks upwards. A man tussles a woman's hair. Candied apples on a tray. The woman is holding something that seems to have been handed to her by someone, and what looks like a handle is sticking up. A tray of cookies fresh from the oven being carried. A stylized skull type mask, doesn't feel malevolent. A complicated symbol, at first I thought that it might be a lute but now I recognize it as a summoning symbol of some sort. Looking across an aisle on a bus at someone who's looking down. A big hand touches a little hand.

Yes, though for some reason there may be some annoying waiting first. It all works out eventually though, I knew that at the hand reaching for the lamp and the eye searching. Past that felt like either dealing with an entity or romance related to something occult. Don't go re-enacting Twilight.
>>
>>19112557

>using my meme

Kek

Query: Is it everything going how it should for the transition?
>>
>>19112470
>>19112475
Hot damn, that's amazing.
>>
>>19112557

Scry please :)

>Query:
Why is she so ambiguous? Sometimes we can talk all day and feel a connection. Other days she's very distant and it seems that she doesn't want to know anything about me.
>>
>>19112557
Last time was unsettling accurate.

Scry: who am I meant to be?
>>
>>19112557
scry
what will be the outcome between me and Uyara?
>>
>>19112557
Can you scry his feelings for me please?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19112557
How is my tomorrow going to be. Will the pill work fine with no ill effects?
>>
>>19112591
>>19112547
>>19112539
Thankyou for liking my art. It really means alot.
>>
>>19112570
VII of cups rev, page of pents rev, page of cups
You got it in you, but there are things that are pulling your focus away. Almost like too much dreaming setting goals that are unrealistic.
Get your head out the clouds and ground yourself!
You will be successful enough, but work must be done to be able to reach this goal
>>
>>19112557

can you scry what my next job will be like? thanks angel-chan
>>
Ready!
I can do I-Ching readings.
No Yes/No questions?
Any other questions is a go.
Tip: Found that questions like ,"How best to do x" or "The best path to x" are the most useful.
>>
>>19112684
how should i achieve my current spiritual goal?
>>
>>19112588
Hey man it was a good spicy meme. I had to use it. I'm a meme fiend!!
>Is it everything going how it should for the transition?
III of wands rev, The star, VII of pents
It sure as hell feels that way right now huh. Obstacles and stagnation.
Things do get better. The star brings us a new period after destruction and with great effort and work you desire will manifest!
>>
>>19112557
Hello Angel-chan. Could you give me a little scry about what my dream and life goal will end up as?
>>
>>19112609
Good query. Thank you for not being like next BF or GF pls.

Anyways I see a a traffic light that goes green yellow red and switches that really odd intervals maybe it's broken. I see somebody driving a red car looking at this light and they're getting pretty frustrated honestly really confused the driver is a female. Can see there's a bunch of traffic and a bunch of honking people are annoyed.

It's weird I kind of get the feeling of fear but also somebody who's testing the waters and trying to see if you are worthy.
Yeah the feeling of just looking around and being wary and super prevalent in this scry. This girl just doesn't really seem to know what to do with their feelings.
>>
>>19112700

Thank you!
>>
Trading
>>
>>19112557
Scry please, my query is what should I do next in regards to love?

Is angel Michael around me? /barn owl/
>>
>>19112612
>Last time was unsettling accurate.
I'm sorry if i freaked you out. Believe me I was freaked out to.

Holy shit I'm trying to scry,b but this stupid song keeps coming on. I dont know if you know it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujvVHUdrKE
I'm seeing alot of green. Ferns are ever where.
You are sitting in a beautiful lush garden with a cat. Reading a book and drinkinng coffee.

Literature. A philosopher? Something heavy in the mind.
>>
>>19112609
Give up with the wishful thinking, anon. If it seems ambiguous, it's only because of selective perception and you projecting your desires. Trust me I've been there. When it's right, it's not ambiguous.
>>
>>19112557
Will I get my money issues worked out this year? Or at least under control?
>tarot or scry
Dealer's choice
>>
>>19112557
How does the girl i love feels about me? This shit is a fucking roller coaster, help an anon out
Method is up to you, thanks in advance!
>>
>>19112783
Welcome The New

Change can be exciting, bringing you opportunities for joy, learning, and success. This card indicates that you may have been anxious in the face of newness. You are reassured, though, that this change will bring many blessings for everyone involved. Although it may occur differently than how you would have scripted it, all is in Divine and perfect order.

Have faith that you’ll know what to do in each moment. Trust that your needs will be provided for every step of the way, as long as you follow your inner guidance. Allow yourself to feel excited about this change, and approach it with a spirit of adventure!
>>
) /4;
>>
>>19112790
Thank fucking God.
>>
>>19112716

Thank you!
>somebody who's testing the waters and trying to see if you are worthy
I've thought that she is only "testing the waters", but sometimes it's annoying not knowing how to progress with her

>This girl just doesn't really seem to know what to do with their feelings
But I suppose there are certainly some feelings. The broken traffic light makes me think that, as long as she doesn't have a clear signal, she'll still not know what to do with her feelings. It's a sad thing, sometimes it discourages me, I'm really trying.
>>
>>19112748
stillhere?
>>
>>19112825
Yup. You still around?
>>
>>19112759
>Love? what do?
New Exercise Program

You’ve likely already heard this Divinely guided message: it’s time to make a change with your exercise program. This may mean you simply start exercising if you’ve been sedentary. Most likely, though, it’s a sign for you to change your fitness regimen so that it suits your current lifestyle. Notice the first thought that comes to mind about changing your workout routines, and your answer will be there.

One thing’s for sure: you are being guided to exercise in a way that you’ll find enjoyable and stimulating. As a result, you’ll look forward to exercising, and you’ll gain practical benefits such as increased energy, confidence, productivity, and flow of new ideas—along with all the known health benefits.
I cant believe Mike wants you to get /fit/

But here is a message from Michael!

Support

You received this card because you’ve been accustomed to doing everything yourself, and now it’s time to request and receive help. This is a valuable life lesson that will allow you to grow in every area, so think of it as an investment.

This card indicates that it’s time for self-honesty, in which you admit to yourself that there’s one or more areas where you’d benefit from getting assistance. This is not the same as telling yourself that you’ve done something wrong, though. It’s just that many parts of life require a team approach, with people pooling their strengths to help each other.
>>
>>19112834
Hey Angel-chan, did you skip me or you're not reading this type of query? >>19112614
>>
File: 33Retreat.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
33Retreat.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>19112697
>How best for anon to achieve current spiritual goal?
33. Retreat.
Power of darkness is growing, to not get fucked up, retreat to not exhaust yourself.
>The judgement
>Retreat. Success.
>In what is small, perseverance furthers.
It's hostile as fuck out there, the times are on darkness' side. Don't get pulled into a desperate life-and-death struggle, it is not the time; you will know the right time when you are in a position of power. Do not abandon the field, but make it difficult for the opponent with single acts of resistance.
>Six in the second place
>He holds him fast with yellow oxhide
>No one can tear him loose
Yellow represent the middle; that which is correct and in line with duty. Oxhide is strong and not to be torn. Superior men retreat and the inferior press after them, the inferior man represented here holds on so firmly and tightly to the superior men that the latter cannot shake him off. And because he is in quest of what is right and so strong in purpose, he reaches his goal.
>>
Yall I'm going to go for a while
If I dont come back, feel free to send me an email with your query at:
[email protected]
It might take longer to respond ,but I will be more thorough in my readings

>>19112614
no i didn't on purpose. Some queries get my attention more than others. Lets get started on yours. After yours ill be MIA for a bit. life stuff
>>
>>19112852
Thank you Angel-chan, this means a lot to me.
>>
I am seeking another Astaru/Pagan/Odinist Shaman/Runecaster for a reading
>>
>>19112614
books, tarot cards, someone at the library a man, he looks at a girl for a second shows no emotion and goes back to reading a book

Ahhh i'm not really getting much romantic vibes from this. He just sees you as another girl
a sorry.
>>
Trading. I do tarot.
>>
>>19112865
Thank you very much. No need to be sorry, I'm actually pleased. This is what I needed to not feel guilty for leaving him.
>>
>>19112877
that is great!
>>
>>19112834
Thank you Angel! I very much enjoyed your read. Keep up the great work! I'm a channeler so after reading the msgs it's easy to put into action
>>
>>19112859
I'm an Odinist/Heathen but my runes are having a break and are currently with my shrine. Keep an eye out for Runa, they're a pretty accomplished tune reader
>>
>>19112885
hey, do you think you will do readings now?
>>
>>19112881
Keep up the great work!
Thank you!!
>I'm a channeler so after reading the msgs it's easy to put into action.
AHH! That is so cool!!
okok I really have to go now
>>
>>19112897
At work right now, and have class later today so I'm tied for the next 24hrs. Possibly Thursday is when I next have a spare moment.
>>
Still trading. Doing tarot. Taking multiple queries.
>>
>>19112927
Is doing all of this draining me spiritually?
>>
>>19112859
Ey sér til gildis gjöf
>>
>>19112684
How do I free myself of the emotional problems I'm having?
>>
>>19112941
Four of Swords, Seven of Pentacles, Star

Yes. Rest is needed before continuation. You may want to consider if what you're doing is worth the energy expending. Can you truly see yourself getting your desired outcome from all of this?
Advice:
Knight of Swords, Nine of Cups
You need to find a new path to your desires, because the one you are on isn't going to take you where you want to go. But a new path, one that benefits you more, will lead you to your desires.

How will things be between my love and I over these next few months? Is he reinvesting? Also he is going to be super busy with work (summer is his busiest time) so that may reflect in your read
>>
>>19112926
what are you studying?
>>
>>19112927
I'll query. I'd like to know what GS thinks of me.
>>
>>19112957
Nothing at the present. I meant martial arts class sorry for the confusion. I run them Monday/Wednesday and also train Tuesday/Thursday.
>>
>>19112972
Okay. Starting
>>
>>19112927
I'd like to know if any romance will pop up for me in the next few months?
>>
I don't know if this would be the right place but could someone be able to tell me if I'm cursed or something related? Mental health of a few family members has been shaky (depression, anxiety). I had 3 family members die recently, 2 of which happened within 4 months on top of finding out my girlfriend had been probably cheating on me for a while then we broke up. I used to be an empath, but after that it seems like I've lost it and slowly regaining it back with several off days. Shit hasn't gotten drastically better and I just found out my uncle is seriously ill. Life has been off in general.

I can provide more details if anyone has any advice.

Btw I don't really fuck around with occult shit. Never have done anything myself as far as I recall. Plus my family is Christian while I'm just spiritual.
>>
>>19112953
Ok let me get started!
>>
>>19112972
Death, Eight of Pentacles, Magician

GS likes you a lot but senses you may be going through a transition. This sort of puts them off a bit because they suspect something about you but are unable to really put their finger on it, but there is also a lot of intrigue behind it and desire to know you. Eight of Pentacles says they definitely want to know you, they think you've got a lot of potential as a human being and admire things about your character. Magician, huh? Hah. I think they may think you're a bit mysterious. Maybe a little cryptic, too, but that's what makes it fun, right?

Give me a school general. Will I get in for Fall? Will I do well in the Fall semester?
>>
>>19112981
You tradin?
>>
>>19112994
Okay, I'll do your reading. I want to look into that combination you got myself, because I don't see them together like that often, in this sort of context.
>>
>>19112999
Yes
>>
>>19112557
>Radiation suit on and ready for readings!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>19112981
King of Wands, Lovers, Queen of Swords

Yeah, something pops up but it doesn't really fit. You'll like them a lot anyways and it'll tear you up a bit on the inside, but you'll try anyways. Your interest will be receptive, but just lacking will. You'll get mixed signals big time, but you'll feel like they're perfect for you. :/
Eh, idk, anon. Let me pull for advice.
Nine of Pentacles, Justice, Empress
Just stay a bit guarded yourself. Don't get your hopes too high and make sure you're treating yourself right in all of this. Something may come of this connection, but it'll challenge you in a lot of ways you may not be ready for/comfortable with. Take things slow and enjoy the ride.
>>19113000
What can I help clarify for you, my dude?
>>
>>19112994
>Will I get in for fall?

There's something more you have to do soon, or you won't get the desired result. It's not that you aren't getting in, it's more at a compromise you'd rather avoid (Three of Swords). Queen of Pentacles might refer to preparation, or tying up loose aspects.

But yeah. I also pulled Father of Pentacles and Four of Wands, both reversed, but this seemed to indicate more along the lines that those cards could be turned upright, as long as you put in the proper effort. I think that you got Father of Pentacles tells me that you're already starting, so just complete it. Who knows, it might be something as small as signing up for classes in time.

>Will I do well in the Fall semester?
I get a bunch of cards that tell me moreso that you have the tools to do well, rather than that you will. Potentially, you could run ramshod over the classes, but nothing to say more than that.
>>
>>19113016
Oh nothing, I usually do this with others' readings. I found your reading really good.
>>
>>19113016
>>19113012
Also can you do me a money general?
Will I get things under control? Get to have a gym membership, eat decent food, pay my phone bill, etc. by the end of the year?
>>
>>19112953
A giant spiral of a metal swirls very rapidly. Things are thrown at it and the stuff seems to reflect off. Then it cuts to see there's a bunch of cars in the hustle and bustle of humans.

I don't see him reinvesting especially now since he's so busy with his work but I would still recommend that you reach out to him and try to talk to him and make it very clear that you are interested in this person
>>
>>19113019
Thanks. Seems pretty fucking accurate.
I have to get $500 USD together so I can register for my classes because I left home and my mom wouldn't help me cover my last parts of my tuition (I pay for most of it) so I was shit out of luck at the last minute and had to borrow from a student loan company and now the school says I have to pay them back before I can register. :/
Also yeah. I'm totally capable, but I'm scared of being overwhelmed. Oh well. I'm excited anyways. I want in, dammit!
>>
>>19113030
Damn. :/ Alright thanks!
>>19113023
Thanks. Glad I could help!
>>
>>19113024
I see a man working hard at something on his desk, he's waiting for something to come through like a breakthrough but it doesn't happen. He's wearing decent clothes at least.

You'll be doing just as you'll be doing previously, fine.
>>
Okay I'm hopping in the shower so I'm not accepting anymore trades.

>>19113049
Dang. Alright thanks
>>
File: 59Dispersion.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
59Dispersion.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>19112950
>How can anon free themselves of their emotional problems?
Suggests you're bottling up vital energy, dammed up within; gentleness can break up and dissolve blockage.
>The judgement
>Dispersion. Success.
>The king approaches his temple.
>It furthers one to cross the great water
>Perseverance furthers.
The subject here is the dispersing and dissolving of divisive egotism. Times before religion was used overcome egotism that divided people, as represented by the king approaching a temple. The image also includes co-operation in great general undertakings that set a high goal for the will of the people; all barriers dissolve when a boat crosses a great stream. It's a call to action. But only a person free of all selfish ulterior motives, who perseveres in justice and steadfastness, is capable of dissolving egotism.
>>
Trading

What does N feel about me?
>>
trading

will i have relationship with:
t or k?
>>
>>19113058
The Chariot, Page of Swords, Three of Swords

Not well. You hurt them deeply with something and they think you are too direct and controlling. Too cold with not enough emotions. Empath vibes are telling me they are frightened too.

Same question but about C.
>>
File: 40Deliverance.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
40Deliverance.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>19112986
>What the best path anon can take to resolve their concern?
40. Deliverance
You have moved out of the sphere of danger but the obstacle has not been removed, the difficulties are being resolved. You are in just the beginning stage of deliverance.
>The judgement
>Deliverance.The southwest furthers.
>If there is no longer anything where one has to go,
>Return brings good fortune.
>If there is still something where has to go,
>Hastening brings good fortune.
This refers to a time when tensions begin to ease. In such time, we out to go back to ordinary conditions asap, this is the meaning of "the southwest". Just as rain relieves atmospheric tension, so is a time of deliverance from burdensome pressure. One thing is important, in such times we must not overdo our triumph. The point is not to push further than necessary. Return to the regular order of life as soon as deliverance is achieved brings good fortune. If there are any residual matters that ought to be attend to, do so quickly, so that a clean sweep is made and no regress occurs.
>Six in the third place
>If a man carries a burden on his back
>And nonetheless rides in a carriage
>He thereby encourages robbers to draw near.
>Perseverance leads to humiliation
This refers to someone who has come out of needy circumstances but now lives in comfort. If you continue to live comfortable lifestyle that does not fit your nature, you thereby attract robbers. If you go on with this, it is sure to bring disgrace upon you. Confucius say about this line:
>Carrying a burden on the back is the business of a common man; a carriage is the appurtenance of a man of rank. Now, when a common man uses the appurtenance of a man of rank, robbers plot to take it away from him. If a man is insolent toward those above him and hard towards those below him, robbers plot to attack him. Carelessness is guarding things tempt thieves to steal. Sumptuous ornaments worn by a maiden are an enticement to rob her of her virtue.
>>
>>19113080
Did you lie about trading to get a reading?
>>
File: 2bc[1].jpg (15KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
2bc[1].jpg
15KB, 600x583px
>People who lie about trading to get readings
>>
>>19113129
Can't trust people these days
>>
>>19113080
I drew ace of swords and eight of swords.

Maybe they are worrying too much about something? Or thinking too much.
>>
>>19113139
It's the mundanes bro
>>
>>19113161
Who are the mundanes
>>
>>19113165
Mundanes are people who don't into anything occult related.
>>
I will send you 100€ on Paypal right now if anyone can accurately remote read what I look like or who I am.
>>
>>19113188
You're a wizard, Harry!

Easy.
>>
File: 1335097347061.png (63KB, 238x241px)
1335097347061.png
63KB, 238x241px
>>19113188
you're a nigger and look like a fag
you can keep the cash, homo
>>
>>19113188
Don't want money. This is my reading of you
>Impatient and weak
>Insincere
>You're in a situation in which you made a premature start and are now stuck in the mud.
>Such a situation invites enemies who will take advantage.
How accurate?
>>
>>19113205
>Impatient and weak

Yes. But those are pretty general flaws, not too specific if you ask me.

>Insincere

No.

>You're in a situation in which you made a premature start and are now stuck in the mud. Such a situation invites enemies who will take advantage.

No. I don't know what you mean by that.
>>
>>19113188
You're blonde
>>
>>19112557
Do it however you like, I want to know about my current situation, how to move forward/improve my life, what I should do for my future, etc. etc. Interpret that however you want, too.
>>
>>19112615
IX of swords rev, VII of wands VIII of wands rev,
Hey Twixie be careful. Dont overthink things ok?
You are in a pretty frail state of mind and that fear will reflect in your life tomorrow.
But the thing is your are a pretty strong gal and you will persevere.

>Will the pill work fine?
II of cups
Yeah it will work
How strange that this card comes up.
Someone is here to support you.
>>
>>19112684
How can I best move forward? What to do about my future? Pretty much I want to know about my situation and how I can move forward and have a good future or find the right place I'm looking for.
Feel free to interpret that/handle that as you will.
Thank you so much!
>>
>>19113188
You look like a weird mix of Aaron Paul and Sean William Scott
>>
>>19113129
>>19113139
Damn who hurt yall?
I can read for you as long as it is not a scry.
>>
>>19113291
It's ok man I'm just saying stuff, you do you
>>
>>19113188
Germanic but with Irish features. Blue eyes, short wavy ginger hair not sure if pimples or freckles. Tall and skinny, pale, big boney hands, angular jaw and deep voice for someone in their 20. You have a goofy laugh.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19113301
Query?
>>
>>19113274
>how to move forward/improve my life, what I should do for my future

Forgiveness

Dear one, have you been carrying around anger, guilt, shame, or regrets? This card indicates that it’s time to set down these burdens so that you can spread your wings and fly higher. You are guided to release stored emotions and thoughts that may block you. Forgiveness doesn’t mean that what others did to you is okay or that you need to spend time with them. Rather, it means that you are choosing to detox yourself from residual negative thoughts and emotions related to these experiences.

Prayer, spending time in nature, cultivating compassion, journaling, support groups, and trauma counseling can help you gain understanding and the motivation to completely forgive. Be sure to forgive yourself for any regrets, and release grudges you’re holding toward yourself. It’s helpful to learn from mistakes made in the past— but not to hang on to them by berating yourself. The point is to increase your confidence and the love in your heart so that you can focus upon your Divine purpose.
>>
>>19113300
>>19113287
No.
>>
>>19113188
Im almost tempted
hahahaha!!
>>
>>19113312
Please go ahead. If you're accurate I swear that I will send it to you right after.
>>
>>19113297
Alright if you say so.
I know how annoying it is when people dont trade back
>>
>>19113300
>>19113287
>inb4 this is anon's next bf
>>
>>19113304
Yo. I'd like to know if my love will come through with the promise he made me to a few months ago by the end of the year.
Yours?
>>
>>19113322
I'm cool bro
>>
>>19113320
Hahaha!!
Maybe just for fun, but I got queries to answer.
>>
>>19112641
Blue colar, white oxford

hmm
>>
>>19113015
Safety first m8!!
>>
Trading.

When I closed my eyes earlier a symbol hit me very hard. It was a blue ribbon done up as a bow, and it was done as a pubic tattoo on a woman. Seeing this was like getting hit in the gut and subconscious at the same time. I can't quite unravel the meaning of this symbol, so I'm asking.
>>
>>19113325
Sorry on a call, if nobody trades with you until I get back I'll answer you.
>>
>>19113305
Thank you, that was actually surprisingly helpful and useful.
>>
>>19113348
The person I was going to trade with is busy now. I haven't had any complaints about accuracy, but I'm not too confident about your query but I'd like to give it a shot. No need to trade back if I'm totally off.
>>
>>19113357
Sensational!!!
I'm glad the message resonated with you
>>
>>19113364

I couldn't be certain if it was off or not, so go for it.
>>
>>19112557
Hello, can I have a general query please?
>>
>>19113365
Hey Angel, could you please do my query >>19112702 with whatever method you prefer.
>>
>>19113372
Yup mind being a bit more specific, dear?
Love? Career? ect
>>
>>19113370
Starting. May take me a few
>>
>>19113365
Absolutely. It made me realize that I need to be able to move forward after I deal with my grievences, but the thing is I can deal with them however I like and even get revenge if I feel it's appropriate, but I need to do it in a manner that doesn't hold me back, and even if I get back, I need to accept there's a certain point where I will and will need to move forward otherwise it'll just be a cycle, if that makes sense. Surprisingly enough this was so clear and helpful just.... things just kind of made sense, so to speak. Pretty much I realized I had issues with forgiveness due to people expecting forgiveness to happen in specific ways or to just let things go, but the truth is I can and need to forgive in my own way, even if that means getting back, but the thing is the moving on after I do what needs to be done and everything is said and done, and that I need to focus on the after part and not let the revenge part become my life, but realize it's just a step to where I want to go and there is an "end" to this where I can be happy and comfortable with, so to speak. So thanks. And of course getting what I need from my past and learning as well as carrying what's important to me, but not letting that hold me back or it distract me in ways that are unnecessary.
>>
>>19112557
when, if ever, who? But really, if you could just say when?
>>
>>19113394

Kk. I assume that you're >>19113325 ?
>>
>>19113378
Career, please.
>>
>>19113374
Oh yeah I was just about to do this one!
Alright!!!

Its weird every time I read your query, I see a small cat. I think it is in the vet. The walls are a light yellow. The sun pours in.
Someone is taking good care of this cat and it purrs in joy.

Hey are you a healer or caregiver? You give off are really demure and kind vibe. You feel like someone I would cuddle with.
>>
>>19113401
excuse me.
is this a query?
>>
>>19113412
yes
>>
>>19113406
Alright got chu!!
Finances

This card signals a change in your financial situation. Please don’t allow yourself to assume that this is a negative reversal. The only reason why you would feel afraid is because the ego associates change with fear. Yet, this card heralds a reward for the diligent work you’ve done, and are committed to continuing.

Through the spiritual Law of Cause and Effect, efforts always yield corresponding results. This also means that if you haven’t been actively putting in effort, your financial returns will reflect this. Happily, though, you do have the power to change your finances for the better by taking the steps that you are Divinely guided to. Keep your thoughts elevated, because positive thoughts really do create beneficial financial changes.
>>
>>19113407
That's a cute reading. However I'm not a chill, demure person nor a healer. I'm the opposite.
>>
>>19112613
>when you are the only who don't get a read
>>
>>19113422
wowowowowow really. Hold up let me give you a tarot read then I guess scry machine broke
>>19113420
Umm can you be a bit more specific???
>>
Trading

I'd like to know about my next gf. Do i know this person or am i yet to meet her? Do i meet her on campus or somewhere else? What does she look/act like?

I don't expect all of these answered but whatever you could tell me would be great.

Leave your query
>>
>>19113429
@ me next time, ho!
I'll do your reading ,but it will be tarot.
>>
>>19113421
Thank you so much. This is so good to hear.
All the best, Angel-chan!
>>
>>19113348
Here goes nuffin.

Nine of Pentacles
Seven of Wands
Seven of Pentacles
Nine of Swords
Seven of Swords
Ten of Pentacles
(Five of Pentacles also fell out while shuffling)

So there's a pattern/progression of some sort in the cards here that I think plays a role in the reading somehow. First I want to take a look at what you pulled though. After meditating on your query, I imagined a woman with a blue bow tattoo on her pubic area. The bow morphed into a butterfly. The butterfly was still a tattoo, it didn't not come to life or fly away or anything like that. I also saw hair growth around the area, like it started as clean shaven but after the morph there were longer hairs growing around it.
I thought on the cards a little and what the meaning could possibly be, and what resonated with me was the progression of time. Growth, but not on a spiritual level, but quite physically, and I was suddenly flooded with a sense of urgency and dread. My interpretation of your symbol is that your bow represents time. The young, clean shaven woman feels as though she will always have time, with her entire life in front of her. Beauty, potential, possibilities, etc.. However, things don't always stay that way. Time changes us and morphs us, and a sudden sense of time and how fast it goes by. The butterfly is beautiful, but it is old. It's in the final stage of its life cycle, and from the moment it bursts from its cocoon and uses its wings for the first time, they will begin to wear and holes will form in them. For me, the symbolism and the cards speak of the loss of time. Feeling robbed of time and opportunity and watching it all go by and wondering why you just can't seem to keep a grip. Maybe you can find a way this is related to you. Please let me know if this is helpful at all or if there is anything I can clarify.
>>
>>19113405
Yes, that is mine.
>>
>>19113348
I scried the symbol and saw nothing behind it. It's probably junk from your unconscious. I scanned your head and saw dark patches. It seems like you could use a cleanse. When was the last time you've defragged your mind?
>>
>>19113431
I'm waiting for something to happen, but I don't know when. Also I see some signs that remind me of a perosn, I wish to know will I hear from him.
>>
>>19112557
Angel chan you are accurat can I have a scry?
interested in a guy at work what happens?
>>
Trading: is he worried about me falling in love with H(Thomas is his nickname)?
>>
>>19113468
Bro in all honesty
I think scry machine broke
>>
>>19112557 (Taurus)
What career is best suited for me to excel in my life? I've done enough dream chasing & need to find what is more concrete for me. Please and Thank you :)
>>
>>19113476
tarot?
>>
>>19113325

>the promise

A white envelope with the address faced down looks up. A pair of stylized eyes appear on it and it seems to be making some sort of face that seems to be fairly outrageous, sad but comically so. A see-saw tilted slightly in favor of one of the participants, but with neither of them really putting their weight on it and some hesitation by both parties on whether or not to actually see-saw. The top of a margarita maker, the one where you grind half of a citrus as part of your mixing. A very nice watch, nicer than mine actually, possibly white gold. A stamp "past due" on a library envelope being sent out. A ring with a very expensive black diamond.

Will he come through with it? Eventually, yes. By the end of the year? Not with things playing out as they are now, I'm feeling a strong hesitation from both parties to fully commit themselves. Something changes and it all comes through, and I feel like it hinges on money/career for some reason.
>>
>>19113475
I'll trade you here>>19113433
>>
>>19113460

>last time you've defragged your mind

Not for a very, very long time depending on what you mean by that.
>>
Let's trade m8!
Should I take a break from divining so much?
Is it fucking me up?

Scry machine broke, but ill do tarot
>>
>>19113486
Ok hang on
>>
>>19113448

That makes a degree of sense. I have recently had time start ticking away at me, and I've never really worried about time previously.
>>
>>19113478
Tarot machine does work
Query?
>>
>>19113493

No need to trade.

Yes, you should take a break. When you can't scry anymore because of burnout you need to take a break from everything. You can still tarot but that's going to slow the recovery.
>>
>>19113348
I see a mirror and someone holding it up to their head. The head is transparent. and it looks like the reflection of the mirror goes past the transparent head.

I agree with the other anon who said it was just stuff your unconscious picked up. I don't tink it's anything significant.

I'd like a love reading for the next few months.
>>
>>19113475
He seems perturbed. I don't know if he feels genuinely threatened, but he's not pleased. He has a look of annoyance on his face, slight anger. He doesn't seem as worried about you, but he might be concerned that the other dude will try something.

What kind of query would you like to read for me?

>>19113490
By that I mean clear out and reorganize your mind. When I scried daily, I made sure to do it once or twice/week. When you read a lot and don't perform proper cleansing, gunk accumulates, and that's what I saw in your head. It accumulates a lot worse if you scry, which requires more maintenance, sometimes going into your head and setting straight everything that gets disorderly as a natural consequence of scrying.
>>
>>19113506
Im interested in a guy at work what happens with him?
>>
>>19113475
>>19113486
>>19113501

>Two of Wands, The Hermit, Five of Wands

Yes and it's going to cause arguments between all 3 of you. I get the feeling that you were a bit of a Hermit and are branching out socially now but not everyone wants to be JUST your friend. It'll be up to you to bring everyone together and talk things out, once that happens and everyone is on the same page, you'll all feel silly for worrying over nothing.
>>
>>19113188
I'm not psychic, I just read fates in the runes
>>
>>19113433
Do you know her or will meet her:
Eight of Pentacles, ten of Wands, ace of swords
At school or somewhere else:
See above for this one
Looks:
Six of Wands
Personality:
Four of Cups (clarified by Seven of Swords)

You don't know her yet, but the cards have me suspect that you end up meeting her at school, somewhere you have to use your mind. Possibly work, but I'm leaning more towards a learning environment.
Her looks are definitely up there. She's the type of girl you love to show off and you'll be proud to have her on your arm. The issues come in with her personality. You won't be thrilled with it, and you'll suspect she lies to you a lot, and it'll piss you off. She'll be prone to telling little white lies, and even though you'll brush it off a bit, there are larger issues that come with someone with that habit.
>>
>>19113510

A thick bouquet of flowers, but they aren't red roses. They are white with maybe a hint of pink. A locket held in the hand. Dangled and used to perform hypnosis now. A hang clasping something while using the index and pinky fingers to point. A small oval mirror on a dressing table.

There is love, but nothing deep or particularly passionate. I think friendship tinged with affection. Good memories are formed, but everyone is too preoccupied to jump on it so it doesn't go beyond a bit of innocent memory making to be looked back upon as a youthful summer.
>>
>>19113504
Thanks for my read too. I got a phone call so I will leave feedback as soon as I hang up.

>>19113512
Ah, I can do either love or finance
>>
>>19113512

I'm going to have to do some scrubbing then. I have noticed thoughts that are very out of order more and more recently. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19113543
Money/business, please

>>19113544
You can thank me by reading on the energetic shift I felt a few hours ago as a result of cutting off a connection.
>>
>>19113552

>energetic shift

Black and white lines of varying thickness as part of a bigger line, think a bar code. I see, from a very extreme angle, the face of a very simple calculator. An abacus with various sliders seeming to be sitting in the middle and not towards one side or another. A video tape symbol.

Whatever connection you cut left someone without information that they were making calculations based upon. Something went from an imminent "yes or no", "to be or not to be" to a gigantic cosmic maybe.
>>
>>19113552
Strength
Ace of Pentacles
Magician
Fool
Four of Wands

Have you strong-armed yourself through some tough times in the last few months? Your perseverance has, and will continue to, pay off. A new beginning in your work leads to boundless opportunity and a chance to prove your cleverness and competency. You may be met with some interesting challenges, but it seems you'll pull through just fine and have a lot to be proud of. Business is looking good.
>>
>>19113578
black do you want to trade? i want to know about next bf?
>>
>>19112613
>>19112702
>>19112789
>>19113320
>>19113477
>>19113516

Sorry guys both scry and tarot machine broke. I'm burnt out, but I still want to do yalls queries!!
Can you all send me yall queries at my email?
>>
>>19113601

I should probably stop, I have more writing to do before cooking dinner. Well, maybe just one more.

I'll tell you about your next bf, lemme scry.

I'd like to know if this is some elaborate test of character or if she's being totally straight about her intentions.
>>
>>19113636
page of Swords Rx, Eight of Wands, Nine of Swords

your paranoia is well founded in this case because she is testing you about something. she sees this as a good opportunity to do so so she's going through with it even though she feels scummy for testing you.
>>
>>19113601

>next bf

Seeing a toilet with the lid up and the seat down. It's a bit dingy. Not a promising start. Seeing a flower that changes colors repeatedly but eventually settles to a yellowish sort of color. Dual meaning: happiness and contentment and jealousy. Seeing a red rose now. Initially the stem is long, but it grows shorter as the petals of the rose grow longer, keeping the length proportionate. Seeing a familiar bottle... it's booze, with the brand name facing away and the health label facing out.

I, uh, don't think that this guy is a good one. He's a jealous, overly attached alcoholic who is going to revert to over the top displays of passion the longer your relationship goes on. Flush this one sooner than later. I don't understand the initial attraction tbqh, but you do you.
>>
>>19113651

Eh, I get it. I would test me too in this situation.
>>
>>19113217
It's describing that you're currently in action to complete a big goal. You think you're getting across the river, but you don't have the momentum, thus you're stuck in the mud. Those you who see you in this situation will take advantage of you, since they know you're not going to complete your goal.
>>
>>19113666
he doesn't seem like a keeper :( thanks
>>
>>19112423
Where can I learn more about necromancy?
>>
Trading a scry for a scry.

I'd like to know who A and B were talking about and why.
>>
>>19113687
Check up The Reader's Mega directory; there's a Necromancy folder there.
>>
>>19113461
will you do mine?
>>
>>19113703
Scry and tarot machine broke
send me your query via email and ill do it in a day
>>
File: 1445980612604.jpg (59KB, 420x681px)
1445980612604.jpg
59KB, 420x681px
>>19112515
I'd start with both Edred's Thorsson's books for divining with runes and magic uses.
Runecaster's Handbook
Futhark: A Handbook of Rune Magic
Also pic related for the old Norse beliefs http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/

>>19112859
I'm not currently reading but here's my email if you wish to write/send queries later loligoth(at)aol(.)com
>>
>>19113689
I see a tall man who is rather thin, hair gelled and dark. He has olive skin tone and some facial hair. Intelligent individual. Does this ring any bells?

Can you scry my next boyfriend? Where do we meet?
>>
>>19113692
Thank you
>>
Trading what does Capricorn boy think of me?

I do tarot.
>>
>>19113721
will you write your email again please and i'll send it, and thank you for the offer btw
>>
File: 23SplittingApart.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
23SplittingApart.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>19113286
>How best for anon to move forward?
23. Splitting Apart
Dark forces overcome what is superior and strong, not by direct means, but by gradually undermining so that it finally collapses.
>The judgement
>Splitting apart. It does not further one
>To go anywhere
It is a time when inferior people are pushing forward and are crowding out the superior. Under such times, which are due to the time, it is not favorable for the superior man to undertake anything. This suggests one should submit to the bad time and remain quiet. For it is a question not of man's doing but of time conditions, which, according to the laws of heaven, show an alternation of increase and decrease, fullness and emptiness. It is impossible to counteract these conditions of the time. Hence it is not cowardice but wisdom to submit and avoid action.
>Six in the fourth place
>The bed is split up to the skin.
>Misfortune
Here the disaster affects not only the resting place but even the occupant. No warning or other comment is added. Misfortune has reached it's peak: it can no longer be warded off.
>Nine at the top
>There is a large fruit still uneaten
>The superior man receives a carriage
>The house of the inferior man is split apart
Here the splitting apart has reached its end. When misfortune has spent itself, better times return. The seed of the good remains, and it is just when the fruit falls to the ground that good sprouts anew from its seed. The superior man again attains influence and effectiveness. He is supported by public opinion as if in a carriage. But the inferior man's wickedness is visited upon himself. His house split part. A law of nature is at work here. Evil is not destructive to the good alone but inevitably destroys itself as well. For evil, which lives solely by negation, cannot continue to exist on its own strength alone. Th inferior man himself fares best when held under control by a superior man.
>>
>>19112852
>>19113767
>[email protected]
>>
>>19113775
thank you
>>
>>19113765
Six of Wands, Three of Swords, Six of Swords, The Fool

He thinks you are a good potential long term lover like a trophy wife of sorts but he sees you as someone who can be quite hurtful at times. He wants to move on from some past hurt that he has experienced with you and start something new together. A fresh start for the both of you with no strings lingering from whatever hurt has been caused previously. He really sees you as the ideal, though.

What doesA feel towards me?
>>
KEEP YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM THAT DEVIL STUFF , KIDS ! GOD WILL FUCK YOU IN THE ASS .................
PURGE THE HERETICS
>>
>>19113800

kinky
>>
>>19113800

>Nobody expects...
>>
>>19113800

>When you know that the people screaming "Heretics" the loudest were an apostasy formulated by the Roman establishment to purge spiritual leaders deemed problematic
>>
>>19113751
still therw? I'll start.
>>
>>19113830
black are you single
>>
>>19112684
what path do i need to take to get rid of my insecurities?
>>
>>19113841

Am ldr with cheswick.
>>
>>19113845
we all knew she was a whore
>>
>>19113851

kek
>>
>>19113851
>Triggered
>>
File: 1TheCreative.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1TheCreative.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>19113286
>What path would bring the best future for anon?
1. The Creative
In relation to the universe, the hexagram expresses the strong, creative action of the Deity. In relation to the human world, it denotes the creative action of the holy man or sage, of the ruler or leader of men, who through his power awakens and develop their higher nature.
>The judgement
>The creative works sublime success,
>Furthering through perseverance
When an individual draws this oracle, it means that success will come to him from the primal depths of the universe and that everything depends upon his seeking his happiness and that of others in one way only, that is, by perseverance in what is right.
>Nine in the fourth place
>Wavering flights over the depths
>No blame
A place of transition has been reached and free choice can enter in. A twofold possibility is presented to the great man:he can soar to the heights and play an important part in the world, or he can withdraw into solitude and develop himself. He can go the way of the hero or that of the holy sage who seeks seclusion. There is no general law to say which of the two is the right way. Each one in this situation must make a free choice according to the inner law of his being. If the individual acts consistently and is true to himself, he will find the way that is appropriate for him. this way is right for him and without blame.
>Nine at the top
>Arrogant dragon will have cause to repent
When a man seeks to climbs so high that he loses touch with the rest of mankind, he becomes isolated, and this necessarily leads to failure. This line warns against titanic aspirations that exceed one's power. A precipitous fall would follow.
>>
>>19113839
Yes I am here.
>>
>>19113751
I get the feeling that this is a guy you click with immediately. Not so much attractive alone (although this guy is attractive), but your rapport. Very comptabile personality, especially humor. For his attraction, he has a very good sense of humor. It's weird, because I see a party setting, but you bothnare dressed up in coats and whatnot. I also alternatively get the feeling between a large crowd and only a few people. Maybe outside an event, after it.

I don't actually have much in the way of experience. He knows how to dress. The big thing is the smile. He could be in a toothbrush commercial or something.
>>
>>19112684
What should I do in order to grow spiritually?
Will I be able to do empath readings?
>>
>>19113862
>>19113866
>>
>>19113851
Rude
>>
File: 1411902731439.gif (996KB, 245x196px)
1411902731439.gif
996KB, 245x196px
>>19112684
what im doing wrong?
>>
>>19113870
I'm sorry
>>
>>19112684
what should i do to get closer to him?
>>
>>19113881
Nigga apologizes when Angel calls them out

Kek'ed
>>
>>19112684
Can things between T and I still work or is it gone for good?
>>
e
m
p
a
t
h
a
u
>>
>>19112684
what's the best path to leave and continue my studies
>>
File: IMG_1109.jpg (634KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1109.jpg
634KB, 2560x1920px
>>19113845
She must be summoned.

I demand it.
>>
>>19113845
can you tell her to do readings
>>
Trading
I sent in an application to be on a tv show. Will I ever hear back from them? If so, what will be their response?
>>
>>19113768
This was super helpful. Thank you. I appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.
>>
>>19113909
That's my name. Who dares summon the hungry and slightly tired reader of Australia?
>>
>>19113938
the ghost of discord past
make a new one
>>
>>19113938
Gib reading plz.

But seriously I would like to trade in case anyone is interested I am concerned about a friend, she seems to be worried about something but she won't tell and I am not sure what she wants from me.

>>19113935
In case you are interested in trading with me, tell me.
>>
>>19113948
Sure, I'll trade. Query?
>>
>>19113860
Oh I missed this part. Thank you. I do appreciate this reading.
>>
File: 43Breakthrough.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
43Breakthrough.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>19113844
>What path does anon need to take to get rid of their insecurities?
43. Breakthrough
On one hand it's a breakthrough after a long tension, in the manner of a cloudburst. On the other hand, applied to human conditions, it refers to the time when inferior people gradually wane; as a result of resolute action, a change in conditions occurs, a breakthrough.
>The judgement
>Breakthrough. One must resolutely make the matter known
>At the court of the king
>It must be announced truthfully. Danger.
>It is necessary to notify one's own city.
>It does not further to resort to arms.
>It furthers one to undertake something
Even if only one inferior man is position of power, he is able to oppress superior men. Even a single passion still lurking in the heart has power to obscure reason. Passion and reason cannot exist side by side - therefore fight without quarter is necessary if good is to prevail. In the struggle of the good against evil, there are definite rules that must not be ignored, if you are to succeed. First, resolution must be based on a union of strength and friendliness. Second, a compromise with evil is not possible; evil must under all circumstances be openly discredited. Nor must our own passion and shortcomings be glossed over. Third, the struggle must not be carried out directly by force. If evil is branded, it thinks of weapons, and if we do it the favor of fighting against it blow for blow, we lose in the end because we become entangled in hatred and passion. Therefore it is important to begin at home, be on guard in our own persons against the faults we have branded. In this way, finding no opponent, the sharp edges of weapons of evil become dulled. For the same reason, don't combat our own faults directly. As long as we wrestle with them, they continue victoriously. Finally, the best way to fight evil lis to make energetic. progress in the good.
>>
>>19113938
Oh fuck!! He is here!
>>
>>19113954
What does this girl M want from me?

Let me start with yours.
>>
>>19113935
>>19113954
Ok this is what I got:

>The fool
>Ace of Pentacles
>8 of cups
They will call you and you will be accepted, however it might leave you empty inside. Probably it wasn't what you where expecting or hoping for.

Would you like more details?
>>
>>19113844
>Continue
>Nine in the second place
>A cry of alarm. Arms at evening and at night.
>Fear nothing
If an individual is careful and keeps his wits about him, he need not become excited or alarmed. If he is watchful at all times, even before danger is present, he is armed when danger approaches and need not be afraid. The superior man is on his guard against what is not yet in sight and on alert for what is not yet within hearing.; therefore he dwells in the midst of difficulties as though they did not exist. If a man develops his character, people submit to him of their own accord. If reason triumphs, the passions withdraw of themselves. To be circumspect and not forget one's armor is the right way to security.
>>
>>19113939
Didn't I touch on this already? How is a third discord gonna help anyone
>mfw
>>19113948
No readings right now, just got home from work and I got gym to do. Maybe later but don't hold me to that
>>19113964
I'm always here, need only be summoned is all
>>
File: IMG_3740.jpg (23KB, 317x463px)
IMG_3740.jpg
23KB, 317x463px
>>19113984
Forgot pic like a dunce
>>
>>19113984
>I got gym to do
Oh heck I gotta get to that as well.
Gotta get /fit/
>>
>>19113968
>Five of Wands, Knight of Cups, Ace of Wands

She's actually pretty unsure of what she ultimately wants out of your relationship. she currently has no long-term goal in mind, but she does consider the possibilities. The better news is that she wants your attention and your affection and there is sexual attraction. Being that it is an ace, however, leaves room for me to say that there's a chance she won't act on that sexual attraction. Bottom line is that she has some pretty strong feelings for you, but she's just unsure of what to do with them. You've got some pull in the situation, so my advice to you is to sort of push her in the direction you'd like to take things without coming on too strong.
>>
>>19113968
>Five of Wands, Knight of Cups, Ace of Wands

She's actually pretty unsure of what she ultimately wants out of your relationship. she currently has no long-term goal in mind, but she does consider the possibilities. The better news is that she wants your attention and your affection and there is sexual attraction. Being that it is an ace, however, leaves room for me to say that there's a chance she won't act on that sexual attraction. Bottom line is that she has some pretty strong feelings for you, but she's just unsure of what to do with them. You've got some pull in the situation, so my advice to you is to sort of push her in the direction you'd like to take things without coming on too strong.
>>
>>19113978
Nope. Thanks.
>>
>>19113917
>>19113930

Kek. She's probably busy right now.
>>
>>19113993
That's pretty unexpected considering that I showed interest in her and she rejected me. Thanks for the reading.
>>
File: 42Increase_i.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
42Increase_i.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>19113867
Can't use the second question; I-Ching doesn't do yes/no questions.
>What should Angel-chan do in order to grow spiritually?
42. Increase
A sacrifice of the higher element that produces an increase of the lower is called an out-and-out increase: it indicates the spirit that alone has power to help the world.
>The judgement
>INCREASE. It furthers one
>To undertake something.
>It furthers one to cross the great water.
Sacrifice on the part of those above for the increase of those below fills the people with a sense of joy and gratitude that is extremely valuable for the flowering of the commonwealth. When people are thus devoted to their leaders, undertakings are possible, and even difficult and dangerous enterprises will succeed. Therefore in such times of progress and successful development it is necessary to work and make the best use of time. This time resembles that of the marriage of heaven and earth, when the earth partakes of the creative power of heaven, forming and bringing forth living beings. The time of INCREASE does not endure, therefore it must be utilized while it lasts.
>Nine in the fifth place
>If in truth you have a kind heart, ask not.
>Supreme good fortune.
>Truly, kindness will be recognized as your virtue.
True kindness does not count upon nor ask about merit and gratitude but acts from inner necessity. And such a truly kind heart finds itself rewarded in
being recognized, and thus the beneficent influence will spread unhindered.
>>
>>19113867
>Continue
>Nine at the top means:
>He brings increase to no one.
>Indeed, someone even strikes him.
>He does not keep his heart constantly steady.
>Misfortune.
The meaning here is that through renunciation those in high place should bring increase to those below. By neglecting this duty and helping no one,
they in turn lose the furthering influence of others and soon find themselves alone. In this way they invite attacks. An attitude not permanently in
harmony with the demands of the time will necessarily bring misfortune with it. Confucius says about this line:
The superior man sets his person at rest before he moves; he composes his mind before he speaks; he makes his relations firm before he asks for something. By attending to these three matters, the superior man gains complete security. But if a man is brusque in his movements, others will not cooperate. If he is agitated in his word, they awaken no echo in others. If he asks for something without having fist established relations, it will not be given to him. If no one is with him, those who would harm him draw near.
>>
>What is anon doing wrong?
43. Breakthrough
On one hand it's a breakthrough after a long tension, in the manner of a cloudburst. On the other hand, applied to human conditions, it refers to the time when inferior people gradually wane; as a result of resolute action, a change in conditions occurs, a breakthrough.
>The judgement
>Breakthrough. One must resolutely make the matter known
>At the court of the king
>It must be announced truthfully. Danger.
>It is necessary to notify one's own city.
>It does not further to resort to arms.
>It furthers one to undertake something
Even if only one inferior man is position of power, he is able to oppress superior men. Even a single passion still lurking in the heart has power to obscure reason. Passion and reason cannot exist side by side - therefore fight without quarter is necessary if good is to prevail. In the struggle of the good against evil, there are definite rules that must not be ignored, if you are to succeed. First, resolution must be based on a union of strength and friendliness. Second, a compromise with evil is not possible; evil must under all circumstances be openly discredited. Nor must our own passion and shortcomings be glossed over. Third, the struggle must not be carried out directly by force. If evil is branded, it thinks of weapons, and if we do it the favor of fighting against it blow for blow, we lose in the end because we become entangled in hatred and passion. Therefore it is important to begin at home, be on guard in our own persons against the faults we have branded. In this way, finding no opponent, the sharp edges of weapons of evil become dulled. For the same reason, don't combat our own faults directly. As long as we wrestle with them, they continue victoriously. Finally, the best way to fight evil lis to make energetic. progress in the good.
>>
>>19113992
Do you have a crush on EmpathAU?
>>
>>19114019
You should believe reality over readings anon. Don't ask if you already know the answer.
>>
>>19114058
Not really. I have my eyes on someone else who I actually know, physically.
It is more of a a respect kind of thing like the one you have for a mentor.

Why does everyone think I have a crush on every male reader?!?
>>
>>19113880
>Continue
>Nine in the second place
>A cry of alarm. Arms at evening and at night.
>Fear nothing
If an individual is careful and keeps his wits about him, he need not become excited or alarmed. If he is watchful at all times, even before danger is present, he is armed when danger approaches and need not be afraid. The superior man is on his guard against what is not yet in sight and on alert for what is not yet within hearing.; therefore he dwells in the midst of difficulties as though they did not exist. If a man develops his character, people submit to him of their own accord. If reason triumphs, the passions withdraw of themselves. To be circumspect and not forget one's armor is the right way to security.
>Nine in the fourth place:
>There is no skin on his thighs,
>And walking comes hard.
>If a man were to let himself be led like a sheep,
>Remorse would disappear.
>But if these words are heard
>They will not be believed.
He would like to push forward under any circumstances, but encounters insuperable obstacles. Thus his situation entails an inner conflict. This is due
to the obstinacy with which he seeks to enforce his will. If he would desist from this obstinacy, everything would go well. But this advice, like so much other good counsel, will be ignored. For obstinacy makes a man unable to hear, for all that he has ears.
>Six at the top means
>No cry.
>In the end misfortune comes.
Victory seems to have been achieved. There remains merely a remnant of the evil resolutely to be eradicated as the time demands. Everything looks easy. Just there, however, lies the danger. If we are not on guard, evil will succeed in escaping by means of concealment, and when it has eluded us new misfortunes will develop from the remaining seeds, for evil does not die
easily. So too in dealing with the evil in own's own character, one must go to work with thoroughness. If out of carelessness anything were to be overlooked, new evil would arise from it.
>>
I have to go do some work. I'll be back and do more readings later.
>>
>>19114061
Precisely because I do not know the answer is why I ask, this girl has been kinda clingy as of lately but I am a bit clueless about why... so if what you said is correct, then it might be consistent.
>>
>>19114070

This is an animu site on a disproportionately female board. The userbase is into shipping.
>>
>>19112423
I have a spirit trying to communicate with me. It sends signals in the form of animals. Anyone willing to do a reading to give it a proper voice?
>>
>>19113992
Benefit of having a home gym is I have no excuse
>>19114058
>Implying I'm worthy of having a crush on
Keks a plenty
>>
>>19114093
Shipping is practically tradition on /div/. I've lost track of all the theoretical reader couples that gave been shipped.
>>
>>19114093
X cult anime, when?
>>
>>19114106
Sensational
I'm just gonna assume I'm shipped with every male reader
hahaha!!
>>
Available for tarot readings for two hours following this post. I'm here to give guidance only, if you don't know what that means then use another reader. Readings performed at my discretion.

No love/what does ___ think of ___ etc requests
No Yes/No answer requests
Clear and concise questions only

Required:

A number between 0 and 9
A color (the actual color, not the name of a shade because you're a special snowflake)
Favorite food
Request
>>
>>19114106

It's a thing.

>>19114111

After the lite novel.
>>
>>19113114
This actually made an incredible amount of sense. Thank you.
>>
>>19114113
Hi Gallinskald, what brings you back?
>>
>>19114113
general advice please...
red
cherry
>>
>>19114113

Green
At the moment I have discovered a love of the croque monsieur, though I'm sure it will pass.

How might I go about conversing with "R"?
>>
>>19114113
Hellooo
green
spaghetti
a general reading please concerning my career and studies and if any new opportunities are opening up
Thank youu
>>
>>19114123
Why do you call out people? That's not polite
>>
>>19114141
Nor is it accurate in this case
>>
>>19114113
Orange
Pizza
What would it bring me if I take this specific subject that I'm ambivalent with this coming semester?
>>
>>19114147
I agree, Thoth.
>>
>>19114113

Violet
Potato

How can I defeat my depression?

It seems that i'm always almost getting out, and then I fall again.
>>
>>19114113
Green
Tacos

What do I need to focus on in the coming year?
>>
>>19114151
You're really bad at this
>>
>>19114158
fucking kek
>>
>>19114112
I would ship you with Empath. Hit him up.
>>
>>19114113
Red
I gotta go with some pizza, nothing beats that for me

How does she feel about what happend this afternoon between us?
>>
>>19114113
>>19114113
Purple
Fresh pasta
What are the things they wanted me to learn?

Thanks
>>
>>19114112
For keks, I'm going to ship you with a reader who works with demons
>>
>>19114163
Did Empath and Alari finally broke up?
>>
>>19114113
red or burgundy
steak
basically my present and future. I'm in a situation, I have a future ahead, I want to deal with the situation, create a better future, and basically cope with everything and I want advice based around my situation and future. Take that as you will. I hope it's clear enough.
>>
>>19114171
*grabs popcorn*
>>
>>19114113
Pale pink
Fish
General reading? Will I receive good news? Everything will be alright?
>>
File: gM9MEbK.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gM9MEbK.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
This offer >>19113188 still stands.
>>
>>19114163
It's perfect it'll be at the classic teacher and student scenario.
Angel Chan is a student trying to learn Empaths reading style. They spend time after school working on this. Overtime Angel Chan begins to fall for Empath. So she begins to purposely mess up her readings so that she can spend more time with him Empath.
Finally being brave enough to confess her feelings, she gets Empath to visit her under the cherry tree.
Confession happens.
Angel Chang gets her heart broken as empath denies her and says he can't be with her because he's a teacher and she's a student.
>mfw AC gets fucking rekt
>>
>>19114178
Just curious after she deleted the discord
>>
>>19114201

cringe
>>
>>19114169
That is amazing
Kek
>>
>>19114201
I'm going to physically die
>>
>>19114163
No shipping with me pls and thanks
>>19114169
I approve of this post
>>19114201
The last time I cringed this hard I was reading through my highshool poetry
>>
What do you do when someone flakes on your trade?
>>
>>19114224
Ask for another trade? There really isn't much you can do unfortunately.
>>
>>19114224
Drop a parasite on the flake to drain energy to power one of your works.Wait 24 hours, give the benefit of the doubt for a while.
>>
>>19114224

Begin creating a homunculus to send after them.
>>
>>19114224
Murder them
Jk don't
I can answer your query!
Only tarot tho
>>
>>19114218
I haven't heard from GD in a long time. Wonder how he is?
>>
>>19114235
>>19114229
>>19114236
I've been trading on these threads for fucking months and haven't once flaked out on a trade. I've probably been flaked out on at least twenty times now.
>>
>>19114152

Significator: Success - 6 of Disks
Internal: The Sun
Clarification: Wealth - 10 of Disks
External: Knight of Swords
Clarification: Virtue - 3 of Wands
Don't Do: Queen of Disks
Clarification: Ace of Swords
Do: Sorrow - 3 of Swords
Clarification: Prince of Disks

You're not depressed, you're panicking over the fact that you've caught a glimpse of the fact that you need to make changes to your lifestyle. You've been coddled entirely too long and a dash of cold hard reality in your face is what you need. What you should do, is to take a long hard look at yourself from a perspective that isn't your own; Reflect on the stupid shit you keep doing- What causes it and how you realistically work on it to stop being a child. In short, grow the fuck up, take charge of your life instead of handing the reigns off to whoever is convenient and expecting everybody but you to live your life for you.
>>
>>19114247
Go onto the IRC channel and find out. Or on the Discord server.
>>
>>19114249
I've never once flaked either but have been flaked on several times. Have a query you need read? I'll be stuck in traffic for the next hour and a half, so I can scry.
>>
>>19114249
Holy shit, I'm really sorry to hear that anon. It's not the same but I get a little miffed when I don't get feedback, so I kinda understand your frustration. Maybe ask for your trade first?
>>
>>19114249
Uhhhh!
That sucks it sucks my offer still stands if you need to query to be answered
>>
>>19114255
Hey, just passing by and saw you. I would have a query, what do you need as info to do so? Thanks
>>
>>19114294
Gender, query, and what kind of query you would like to read for me
>>
>>19114247
I don't think he's heard of you either. But he's fine wherever he is.

I'll offer a trade for anyone who's trading.
>>
>>19114300
Taking more requests to trade?
>>
>>19114300
I'll scry an occult query for you, if you want. Free.
>>
>>19114300
Sorry I think I fagged here, i don't trade. Nevermind, thanks anyway.
>>
I will trade a requested sketch for a reading.

Will I get that internship at Adult Swim?
>>
>>19114347
How lovely of you. Kindly scry the person or spirt who is still posing an impediment. Thank you.
>>
>>19114368
Sounds like a comfy internship.Jelly
>>
>>19114368
Do you have an e-mail?
>>
>>19114390
Yeah what's your's?
>>
>>19114382
Kind of odd. I hear a fart, then a guy coughing. I don't see much about him at first, except that's he's really stupid. It's definitely person-ish, but is probably more on the 'spirit' end, considering I can't get an exact image, but rather a generalized outline surrounded by smoke. The grey is very light though, indicating a sort of youth. Something alive, but a residue at the same time. I don't even know if 'ghost' is the right word.

I don't even get anymore than that. I hear hear the word 'incompetent.'
>>
>>19114406
So...stoner mageling?
>>
>>19114431
That was the first thought. But I really do doubt it's human. The energy felt too sharp and pure, 'concentrated' for that. But that could be a mental thing.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19114455
Interesting, might be some ghost being a douche for jollies. Thanks. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to read for you.
>>
>>19114468
Well, I owed from yesterday, after having passed out drunk (hmm). I'm on a fried chicken break right now, technically.
>>
>>19114464
Query? what kind of readings do you do?
>>
>>19114478
Still here? I do tarot.
I want to know if he means it when he says he loves me.
>>
>>19112621
Im already slightly pissed. Nothing big. But means no pill today. But i think im farely strong. But i also just finshef womens things and that make me more sensitive. Hope i wont be too bad.
>>
>>19114514
Hi Twixie
>>
>>19114514

Don't worry be happy.
>>
Doing a quick trade.

I need to know if I should send it or leave it alone?
>>
New thread:

>>19114573
>>19114573
>>19114573
>>
>>19114569
I do bibliomancy, do you want to trade?
>>
>>19114569
>>19114569
Send it: 3oS, Page of Pentacles, 6oP
Not: Queen of Wands, 7oW, 5oW

Honestly, I think you should send it although the outcome of what you get isn't going to be favorable to you. You will be met with some reality and harshness, but it's what you need at this time. You are clinging onto a hope that isn't realistic and if you don't send it you're going to keep deluding yourself about something. The reciever holds the truth of what you need to hear. Good luck anon.

Give me a love general for the next few months, please.
>>
>>19114597
Knowing the truth now do I need to really send it? :\
You sure the 3 of swords applies to me? I've pulled that on what he's been dealing with. Could your read be interpreted that he's going through a heartache?

What's to come for you in love in the next few months?
The Moon and 10 of Wands
Probably going to have some trying dates would be my guess on this.
Or if you're in a relationship, you'll keep moving through the cycles of it but it'll be a bit of a burden.

Nothing too sensational.

What's your best approach for the next few months for love?
The Devil and 9 of Wands
Be patient with your lust.
>>
>>19114589
ahh sorry I need to go to bed. :( another time
>>
>>19114597
I sent it. Feels like I jumped off a cliff.
>>
File: 1494125838014.jpg (822KB, 1770x1181px)
1494125838014.jpg
822KB, 1770x1181px
>>19114623
I will read anyway.

"But Cork was sort of a home to him, here he had found safety when he landed, barely escaped from Trangmar's machinations -- here he first assumed his rightful name and title -- here, a mere boy, ardent , credulous, and bold -- he had seen strangers adopt his badge and avouche his case. Five years had elapsed since then -- the acclaim of a few kind voices, the display of zeal, could no longer influence his hopes as then had done, but they gladdened his heart, and took from it that painful feeling which we all too often experience -- that we are cast away on the inhospitable earth, useless and neglected''

Your best course of action is to find a place where people will support you, and you'll feel at home. I'm not sure whether you'll still hold onto your current hopes and dreams, but you'll surely feel better overall.

You'll need to "move" to achieve that.

Good luck and I hope I could help.
>>
>>19114676
thank you so much and sorry I didn't have time to read for you in return
I really appreciate that you did this anyways.
>>
>>19114251
>You're not depressed
I am, since I lost my child. but thanks for your time
>>
>>19113884
>What should anon do to get closer to him?
>How best for anon to achieve current spiritual goal?
33. Retreat.
Power of darkness is growing, to not get fucked up, retreat to not exhaust yourself.
>The judgement
>Retreat. Success.
>In what is small, perseverance furthers.
It's hostile as fuck out there, the times are on darkness' side. Don't get pulled into a desperate life-and-death struggle, it is not the time; you will know the right time when you are in a position of power. Do not abandon the field, but make it difficult for the opponent with single acts of resistance.
>Six in the second place
>He holds him fast with yellow oxhide
>No one can tear him loose
Yellow represent the middle; that which is correct and in line with duty. Oxhide is strong and not to be torn. Superior men retreat and the inferior press after them, the inferior man represented here holds on so firmly and tightly to the superior men that the latter cannot shake him off. And because he is in quest of what is right and so strong in purpose, he reaches his goal.
>Nine in the third place means:
>A halted retreat
>Is nerve-wracking and dangerous.
>To retain people as men- and maidservants
>Brings good fortune.
When it is time to retreat it is both unpleasant and dangerous to be held back, because then one no longer has freedom of action. In such a case the only expedient is to take into one's service, so to speak, those who refuse to let one go, so that one may at least keep one's initiative and not fall helplessly under their domination. But even with this expedient the situation is far from satisfactory—for what can one hope to accomplish with such servants?
>>
>>19113884
>Continue
>Nine in the fourth place:
>Voluntary retreat brings good fortune to the superior man
>And downfall to the inferior man.
In retreating the superior man is intent on taking his departure willingly and in all friendliness. He easily adjusts his mind to retreat, because in retreating he does not have to do violence to his convictions. The only one who suffers is the inferior man from whom he retreats, who will degenerate when deprived of the guidance of the superior man.
>>
File: 35Progress.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
35Progress.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>19113900
>What is the situation between anon and T?
35. Progress
Easy progress, which at the same time means ever widening expansion and clarity.
>THE JUDGEMENT
>PROGRESS. The powerful prince
>Is honored with horses in large numbers.
>In a single day he is granted audience three times.
As an example of progress, this pictures a time when a powerful feudal lord rallies the other lords around the sovereign and pledges fealty and peace. The sovereign rewards him richly and invites him to a closer intimacy. A twofold idea is set forth here. The actual effect of the progress emanates from a man who is in a dependent position and whom the others regard as their equal and are therefore willing to follow. This leader has enough clarity of vision not to abuse his great influence but to use it rather for the benefit of his ruler. His ruler in turn is free of all jealousy, showers presents on the great man, and invites him continually to his court. An enlightened ruler and an obedient servant—this is the condition on which great progress depends.
>Nine in the fourth place
>Progress like a hamster.
>Perseverance brings danger.
In times of progress it is easy for strong men in the wrong places to amass great possessions. But such conduct shuns the light. And since times of progress are inevitably brought to the light, perseverance in such action always leads to danger.
>>
>>19113900
>Continue
>Six in the fifth place
>Remorse disappears.
>Take not gain and loss to heart.
>Undertakings bring good fortune.
>Everything serves to further.
The situation described here is that of one who, finding himself in an influential position in a time of progress, remains gentle and reserved. He
might reproach himself for lack of energy in making the most of the propitiousness of the time and obtaining all possible advantage. However,
this regret passes away. He must not take either loss or gain to heart; they are minor considerations. What matters much more is the fact that in this way he has assured himself of opportunities for successful and beneficent
influence.
>>
File: 56TheWanderer.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
56TheWanderer.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>19113914
>What the best path for anon to leave and continue their studies?
56. Wanderer
Strange lands and separation are the wanderer's lot. When a man is a wanderer and stranger, he should not be gruff nor overbearing. He has no large circle of acquaintances, therefore he should not give himself airs. He must be cautious and reserved; in this way he protects himself from evil. If he is obliging toward others, he wins success.
>THE JUDGEMENT
>The Wanderer. Success through smallness.
>Perseverence brings good fortune
>To the wanderer.
A wanderer has no fixed abode; his home is the road. Therefore he must take care to remain upright and steadfast, so that he sojourns only in the proper places, associating only with good people. Then he has good fortune and can go his way unmolested.
>Six in the fifth place
>He shoots a pheasant.
>It drops with the first arrow.
>In the end this brings both praise and office.
Traveling statesman were in the habit of introducing themselves to local princes with the gift of a pheasant, killing it at the first shot. Thus he finds friends who praise and recommend him, and in the end the prince accepts him and confers an office upon him. Circumstances often cause a man to seek a home in foreign parts. If he
knows how to meet the situation and how to introduce himself in the right way, he may find a circle of friends and a sphere of activity even in a strange country.
>>
>>19113282
>>19114514
I don't know ho i fucked up and replyed to my won post :T
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.