[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 11

File: solala-cartoon.jpg (35KB, 362x450px) Image search: [Google]
solala-cartoon.jpg
35KB, 362x450px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19103177
>>
>>19105884
Trading

Should I say hello to him? What happens?
>>
secind
>>
>>19105901
You don't need a reading, just do it.
>>
Anyone up for a trade? I have a very weird question

What kind of relationship will me (Male) and my supposed future female Asian stalker will have?
>>
>>19105909
A dysfunctional one. Don't date crazy.
>>
>>19105932
>A dysfunctional one. Don't date crazy.

Who said anything about dating?
>>
>>19105945
You're not supposed to stick your dick in crazy. I can't tell you not to without being a hypocrite, but you're not supposed to.
>>
>>19105950

So have I, last girl stalked me for 10 years. Which is why I asked what kind of Relationship (friendship, acquaintance, court ordered restraining order) we'd have.

Since apparently some readers said I'd have a new stalker next semester in College which is weird because I'm ugly, fat and old now.
>>
>>19105961
>girl stalked me for 10 years
H O T
>>
>>19105909
Two of Pentacles
Strength
Ace of Cups

It looks like you will meet in a work or school setting and it will become more than that. You two will get along well and become friends outside of it and spend time outside of work/school. You might actually like this person a lot and they will find inspiration having you around as well as you them. Not necessarily romantic but there will be a lot of feelings between you two, could be friendly.

I am >>19105901
>>
>>19105961
>azn qt going after old, fat ugly man
Just like in my cartoons!
>>
>>19105969

She was hot but she was insane, I don't know how she managed to sucker someone into marrying her?

>>19105973

Thank you, other readers said we'd meet in school, she wouldn't sit too fa behind me and start stalking me. They said I remind her of an old friend or something and she becomes obsessed, they also said she would be an Asian FOB (my campus is 60% Asian, half of that 60% is FOB Asians). I was curious what if any type of relationship we'd have. I'll start yours

>>19105974

I'm in my mid 20's, technically obese, have a babby face and even though people say I'm attractive, feel ugly.
>>
>>19105901
>>19105973
>>19105909

>Eight of Wands, Nine of Swords, King of Swords

Yes but not for the reasons you're thinking. 8 of Wands speaks of a new love coming into your life but the 9 of swords speaks about inner turmoil that feels like hell and needs to find an outlet. Although it won't feel like it, those feeling will quickly pass. While the King of Swords talks about making a clean break.

First and foremost, this will be a learning experience, a shitty one at that but one none the less. Just as quickly as he showed up will he leave and you'll feel stupid for feeling anything about him. Again, this will be a necessary learning experience if you allow it to be. Sorry about the bad news
>>
Readers?
>>
File: The Jokers Reality.jpg (64KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Jokers Reality.jpg
64KB, 300x400px
>mfw you forgot the /div/ in the title
>>
>>19105961
Is her name Julie by any chance?
>>
Anyone want to trade? Asking for a general?
>>
>>19106223
I'll trade you my french holographic 1st edition Charizard
>>
File: sacre.jpg (66KB, 284x384px) Image search: [Google]
sacre.jpg
66KB, 284x384px
Hello my friends, looking for a reading. I cant give one in return as i don't read or have cards.

Career reading.

Males
Aries
>>
>>19106251
André?
>>
>>19106223
I don't really like doing generals, but I'm open to trade if you have a more focused query. What do you read, and what kind of queries do you prefer?
>>
>>19106223
Eight of Cups, Judgment, Four of Pentacles, Five of Pentacles
You left a situation recently after being shed a new perspective on it. It wasn't doing good for your emotions and you finally had a realization that the situation you were in was not going to get any better. So you left. Is this possibly career related? It's going to take a while before you find something new but when you do it will be worth it.

Will I be with K or M?
>>
>>19106301

Yes you are correct in your reading, just the refreshing outer perspective I needed to keep trudging on. Now your turn.

K sounds like your type, I sense this person is deeper than M and probably not your first choice but what do you really want? Substance is what you should be looking for, K knows that you are a great person deep down and probably knows you better than M. I think you should approach this delicately so as not to let either of them down but strategically you want to be with K, it is just best for the both of you.
>>
>>19106316
You are correct in your reading too, thanks. Want to trade again?
>>
>>19106200

That depends, who is asking?
>>
>>19106328

It gets all confusing and instantaneous where your thoughts are reflected right back at you, I like to save my /Div/ Credit Karma's up until I'm really desperate and I get a solid answer. Maybe next time I'll offer you one as I'm certain I can distinguish your reading method. :)
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19106383
Yo what does BW think of me? Is he still bet up and hurt from me?
>>
>>19106383
Is this guy I'm interested in going to make a move on me?
>>
I really really hate to be THAT guy

But can I get a love reading? My cards just absorb my thoughts And I feel something is going to change this year in a big way in that aspect of my life though nothing has changed or happened

24/m pisces if it helps
>>
>>19106392
ok np
my query:
>>19106326

>>19106394
Ok. Can I have a love general for this fall/winter?
>>
>>19106399
Nine of Pentacles, Six of Wands, The Hierophant

It's a classic, old tale where the attractive woman who seems prosperous has many admirers. In fall/winter, you will have several people asking for your hand. A victory long awaited shall come to you due to the aura you give off. In the meantime the best thing you can do is keep up this image to get ready for fall/winter. If you have an interest already, there is a possibility of marriage.
>>
Readers?
>>
>>19106392
>Yo what does BW think of me? Is he still bet up and hurt from me?

King of Cups reversed
Queen of Cups reversed
Ace of Wands
-------
Chariot
Death
King of Pentacles reversed

Emotionally, BW is super fucked up over you. They're not exactly sure how to feel between the anger and affection and deep feelings of compunction. They're sort of driven to madness over the complexity of their feelings about you.
They've had a very painful moving forward from you, but the best way I can describe their current state is like a broken bone that was never set properly. It healed in some ways, but it will never be the same, and if it were to ever have a chance at healing properly, it will need to be broken again. This person is deeply unstable over the situation between you two and is desperately grasping for something, anything, that makes sense.
>>19106415
starting yours.
>>
>>19106399
Widened eyes and takes a step back.
Surprised and a glimpse of fear.
Running away

I don't think this needs much more of interpretation he's going to be really surprised and really taken aback by your confession you might scare him off so there's is that
>>
I have a friend who practice(s/d) and told me that a Magic 8 Ball is "a form of divination" so occasionally I'd have a conversation of "Yes/No" with one at Walmart.
I actually pieced together a prediction from a string of questioning that came true literally last week.
>>
>>19106394
>Is this guy I'm interested in going to make a move on me?

World
Magician
Knight of Wands

Seems pretty straight forward! He will definitely make a move, but give him some time to figure things out, collect himself, and decide how he would like to do so. The Magician is a clever man and love show, so he'll probably want to put one on for you.
>>
>>19106424
If you want to trade again is there anything I can do to fix this or is it unfixable.
I just want both of us to have a peaceful resolution.
>>
>>19106392
want a 2nd opinion?
>>
>>19106443
Sure and if there's anything I can do for us to have a peaceful resolution

Query?
>>
>>19106452
Thinks of you
>king of pentacles, three of wands, nine of wands

He thinks you took advantage in a situation where you didn't need to because of what you already had. You were being opportunistic and he's feeling hurt from it.

What do
>knight of swords, ten of cups

Be direct about how you fucked up, in a message to him. Write out why you did it and how you feel bad about it. Help those close to him out too to get him on your side again.

Have an interest in a guy. what do you see happening if anything at all?
>>
>>19106446
go here
http://ichingonline.net/

do it manually with 3 quarters or automatically.
make sure to click on the transformed hex tab, the changing lines tab and every single changing line. which would be red. then check the trigram symbols for details.

also a tip. one post is usually enough. it is a slow board and the reading process from readers takes time. have patience.
>>
File: 1362360081701.gif (566KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1362360081701.gif
566KB, 1440x1080px
Not sure who to ask. But I'd like a reading. Tbh I have of value to trade. Just looking a small hand out.

>November
>20
>1991
>Scorpio
>Male
>Christopher
>A Black Pentagon

Where do I find my weaknesses and strengths? How can I help myself find within myself my inner strength and help identify my weaknesses and flaws to improve on them? I've lost faith in myself. I want to improve on who I am. But I don't know where to start. How do I get the control back of my own head?
>>
>>19106470
Not the anon you were speaking to but I feel obligated to say, thank you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491952251461.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491952251461.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>mfw someone from /x/ knows your identity and you have no idea who it could be?

I'm not going to sleep for a few days thinking about who knows it's me and how they are?
>>
>>19106488
Shame you can't trade with a good scryer to identify who it is, eh?
>>
>>19106466
I see gems and Jewelry a lots of pearl necklaces and sapphires the girl reaches into a box and pulls out a beautiful blue ring

I'm not really getting a romantic live coming out of the two of you instead I see him as something beautiful. Anything that I'm seeing is just something at a physical level nothing deep
>>
>>19106488
Where you the one asking about Stephanie?
>>
>>19106500
>Shame you can't trade with a good scryer to identify who it is, eh?

I can offer a tarot reading, a good one too if any scryers are interested. The person was/is in this very thread.

So, anyone who can Scry want to trade?
>>
>>19106475
You need to do more introspection

What makes you feel strong and why. What matters the most to you in life and why. Why do you continue on everyday. Embrace your answers.

Ask yourself why you are unhappy with yourself. Look for what you can change and change it.

Failure is only a temporary state we all must endure. But the fight to be more than we are goes on forever. Only those complacent with being shitty ever truly lose
>>
trading

summer love reading?
>>
>>19106509
>I can offer a tarot reading
I figured you could, that's why I was jazzing you.

I don't know if it's necessarily the person in this thread, but I scried for who knows your identity. Female, very dark hair, thick eyebrows, light tan. She looks Syrian, or Middle Eastern of some sort, but I honestly have trouble distinguishing anything non-European.

If you recognize that person, let me know me know. If you don't, I'll just say I goofed this time and call it a night.
>>
>>19106508
>Where you the one asking about Stephanie?

Nope, I don't know anyone named Stephanie other than one person but she's old and married.
>>
>>19106512
What is my purpose? Fucking fed up with my meaningless existence. I feel like a mistake. I can't be a human anymore. At the very least, am I even good for W? Why do I always ruin everything?

T, 28, Scorpio female
>>
>>19106398
Anyone?
>>
>>19106543
If you can read cards, offer a trade. It's WAY more effective than air-querying.
>>
>>19106532
>I don't know if it's necessarily the person in this thread, but I scried for who knows your identity. Female, very dark hair, thick eyebrows, light tan. She looks Syrian, or Middle Eastern of some sort, but I honestly have trouble distinguishing anything non-European.

Someone has given me this description before in a reading, if I give you a couple of different initials, some real and some fake, do you think you could tell me which initial is right on the money?

JT
JG
JA
JD
JS
LH
DG

Also, the girl is not ME, she's most likely Latina. I could also link you to their post in this thread as well if it would help me solve this mystery.
>>
>>19106544
Why do you keep posting pix of yourself
>>
>>19106550
I look like that lol
>>
>>19106541
Purpose is something you have to make for yourself. Looking for some cosmic grand plan for your life is a fruitless journey, god isn't going to show up and be like BE AN ACCOUNTANT THE WORLD NEEDS YOUR ACCOUNTING. Your existence is only meaningless because you've decided that it is.

You gotta ask yourself the same questions that guy does. What matters to you? What do you want from life? Be honest with yourself about the bad parts, but focus on the positives. Find the small victories and capitalize on them.

you wont be good for anyone if you aren't good for/to yourself. Gotta fix your outlook before you go tangling with someone else. Few things are more attractive than self respect and esteem
>>
>>19106551
You do know that there is somebody who lurks here who saves all the pictures of irl people, right
>>
>>19106564

But do we know each other?
>>
Not sure if this is a reasonably resolvable question, but eh, am... am I jew?
With no ancestral records and no means of procuring a genetic test, is there some divination that could shed light on this issue?
>>
>>19106545
In kinda shit with me honestly. I get fumbled up on number cards quite a bit. Major and royalty are the only parts i can say I really understand

I might try something else eventually like scrying or runes
>>
>>19106524
An air vent cold air lasts from it. Somebody working at a grocery store. A girl with blonde hair runs into smells like sunscreen and salt.

Ayyy you might find a qt in the summer

My query: do you think it's wise from your reach out to BW? Will be his reaction if I do
>>
>>19106550
The deck I have that is better for this sort of reading isn't on my person, so I had to use an inferior deck for it. But, for shits and giggles, I got positive hits on:
>JA
>JD
>LH
When I was scrying, I got the impression that the first initial was J or a J sound, so I'll discard LH. It's either JA or JD. I want to say JA, but I'm not sure. Also, this deck is terrible for this, so you've been warned. How did I do?
>>
>>19106580

The very fact that you're not willing to pay $100 to get a genetic test to find out if you are or are not an Ashkenazi Jew, means you're a Jew.

Unless you really hate White people, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>19106580
Do you bend down to pick pennies, quarters, nickels and dimes off the street?

Do you wear a propeller beanie without the propeller?

Is your nose big enough to snort coines into coin rolls with?

Do you revel at the pain and suffering of palestinian children as they're made homeless by the IDF?

Do you remember the 6 gorillian?

If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, you're a Hebrew.
>>
>>19106565
out of curiosity are they pics of the same person or just random pics you found somewhere?
>>
>>19106591
I don't hate white people, they have as much a right to secure their own as anyone else.
There's just some spiritual stuff I don't understand.
Like, what's the spiritual effect of eating kosher?
What does that DO exactly, in a spiritual sense?
>>
>>19106565
Just curious who it is. Girlfriend? Sister? Lol
>>
>>19106603
whynotboth.jpeg
>>
Air query, if anyone can help me I'll appreciate it.

The book I'm currently writing will be published and successful?
>>
>>19106590
>When I was scrying, I got the impression that the first initial was J or a J sound, so I'll discard LH. It's either JA or JD. I want to say JA, but I'm not sure. Also, this deck is terrible for this, so you've been warned. How did I do?

JA was a fake initial, LH knows me and the person in question but I doubt she browses here. JD IS the person in question, which means she's in this very thread and knows that

1. I browse /x/
2. That I'm talking about her
3. And she knows that I know that she was stalking me for 10 years

Which spells out big trouble for me.

This is the post confirming my suspicions >>19106200
>Is her name Julie by any chance?

and possibly her here too>>19106564
>I look like that lol

Now I'm really fucking spooked
>>
>>19106614
>Now I'm really fucking spooked
This was fun. I hope you're not too spooked to give me my reciprocal reading.

If you're up to reading an occult query, there's something I'm missing in diagnosing an issue with a something I've been working on for some time. There was a lot wrong with it, but I've cleaned it all up, and there still seems to be something wrong with it, but I can't figure it out what it is. Be a good guy and diagnose it for me, will you? Thanks.

>If you can't read occult queries confidently, let me know, and I'll give you something easier
>>
>>19106568
o_o I do now
>>
>>19106569
Doubt it, are you Canadian?
>>
>>19106621
She's cute, I would totally go to the park with her.
>>
>>19106621
That's weird, mate
>>
>>19106638

No, a deal is a deal. I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up out of the blue demanding to speak to me which would give me a heart attack.

I'm not very good at occult queries, mostly because the questions seem to be so strange that I usually don't know how to rephrase them for a spread properly. I can try your occult query while also giving you another reading as well.

Leave me both queries, hell, give me 3 queries for good measure if you'd like. 1 occult and 2 regular.

I do have one more question if you could please answer it. This girl you said who looks Middle Eastern, what's going to be our natural conclusion? What's going to happen between us in the near future? Will we meet soon and I feel like we will?

>>19106647

No, I'm from CAlifornia but so is the person I'm spooked by, they're in this very thread.
>>
>>19106584
I see a man with hands on his head, looking overwhelmed with emotions and thinking things over.

He doesnt look pissed off though. Just contemplating. Worth a try.

Want to trade again? Want to know the future of me and B.
>>
>>19106614
It's not me lol
>>
>>19106655
How do you know they're in this thread?
>>
>>19106663
>How do you know they're in this thread?

See this>>19105961
and look at this reply here
>>19106200
>Is her name Julie by any chance?

All I said was that I was stalked by a girl for 10 years before. How the hell do they know the stalkers name? Not sort of, or close to the name but the exact same name?

It's either a friend of mine that knows this story and very few people actually know about my stalker ex OR it's Julie herself and I am royally fucked. Either way, someone knowing I browse her without me knowing who they are is bad news.
>>
>>19106655
Haha, you're so jumpy, it's funny. Leave me a throwaway, I'd like to hang out with you irl sometime, and I figure our paths may cross. Hell, if you read well for me, I might be down to open up my "behind-the-counter" services, in case you need one.

I already gave you my occult query, just tell me what's wrong with the work, why it's not working as well as I want it to. Since you offered two more readings, I'll take career advice and relationship advice.

I'll start scrying your other query in just a moment.
>>
>>19106682
Maybe its someone who has been stalked by her before, or knows her
>>
File: 7-faces-of-Dr.-Lao-Poster.jpg (191KB, 1120x725px) Image search: [Google]
7-faces-of-Dr.-Lao-Poster.jpg
191KB, 1120x725px
Just had a cold angry fight with my gf today.
I'm concerned about us and am looking for a reading regarding our future. Also, if someone could do a general reading (dealers choice.)

Male.
Reddish brown hair
Blue eyes.
born July 26. Year or the Snake.

picture unrelated - except we are all in the Circus of Dr. Lao.
>>
>>19106655
On your current path, it doesn't look like you're set to cross paths with her in the foreseeable future. I see her in bed on her laptop, and you somewhere else. I sped things up and still saw nothing that would suggest you run into each other. The closest thing I saw was her looking at her phone as if considering texting someone. Of course, if so one throws a monkey wrench into this for giggles, I don't know what to tell you.

>>19106696
I forgot to mention I'm a straight male, I'm care you couldn't tell.
>>
>>19106710
>Her name isn't actually Julian is it???

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? How do you know her? I'm guessing you know of me and how I am, right?

>>19106707
>Maybe its someone who has been stalked by her before, or knows her

This is getting worse, I NEED to get to the bottom of this.

>>19106696

[email protected]

Unless you live in CA, I doubt it.

Let me get started on your readings but if you look two post down, you might see why I'm getting even more jumpy now.

>>19106722

Really, because someone gave me a scry before, I'm sure it was you because they used almost the exact same words about eyebrows, Middle East, light tan and said this girl would be my next gf.
>>
Made a request last thread for a general reading that went unfulfilled.

Think of me as P.

No rush. Just curious to test the art, we'll say.
>>
>>19106737
Julian or Julie-Ann? Is she blonde, green eyes, white with freckles...?? Are you blonde? Or do you have brown hair?
>>
>>19106737
I might know who you are, but only in passing, like if you guys were dating or something.
>>
>>19106638
>If you're up to reading an occult query, there's something I'm missing in diagnosing an issue with a something I've been working on for some time. There was a lot wrong with it, but I've cleaned it all up, and there still seems to be something wrong with it, but I can't figure it out what it is. Be a good guy and diagnose it for me, will you? Thanks.

>The Star, Six of Pentacles, Queen of Cups

It hasn't worked because you've been too impatient. Don't fret, you are being guided in the right direction. Some financial assistance in the very near future will cement things for you, just trust in your intuition. Through your hard work, you will meet a woman who is going to be very influential in your life soon.

I hope my attempt at an occult reading was satisfactory to your liking, if not I apologize.

>>19106696
>I'll take career advice

>King of Swords, The Emperor, Nine of Cups

First and foremost, make a clean break and start from new again. This time, focus on doing something you could easily see yourself doing for the rest of your life. Follow your dreams, and mind your business. What I mean by that is whatever it is that you love doing, turn it into a business, be on top of it and financial prosperity awaits you.

>and relationship advice.

>Judgement, Five of Wands, Four of Pentacles

Reflect on your past mistakes and how you can move forward from them. If there's someone you are thinking about reuniting with, now is the time to do it. There will be some conflict but it will be up to you to bring everyone together and mend everything, almost like a referee. Look out for a financially secure woman entering your life, possibly a little older than you.

Hope the readings helped
>>
>>19106766
>>19106791

Before I answer any questions, who are you? Can you at least give me your initials? How do you know Julie, are you friends? I don't remember if it was Julian or Julia-Ann because I never saw her I.D but all I know is someone called her that and she told me she HATED when people called her by that name instead of Julie.

What has she told you about me? What do you know about me? Do you know my initials? Are you planning to use any of this info against me or tell Julie directly?

Another thing, how do you know about the stalking, did she actually admit to stalking me for 10 years or even worse, were you an accomplice to the stalkings?

I have so many fucking questions, I never thought I'd see the day when an innocuous comment on /x/ might link me back to my stalker.
>>
>>19106819
So wait, is that what she looks like? Lol
>>
>>19106823
>So wait, is that what she looks like? Lol

Nope, both of us have dark hair, brown eyes
>>
>>19106819
Sorry I cant give my name away. Hmmm yeah that all sounds familiar. Knew someone a long time ago like that, back in 2007 because we went to same school. Didn't talk much so I wouldn't know anything about you. No I won't tell her anything, dont even have her on social media or phone number or anything. Haven't seen her in years. I could be wrong, it's a very common name. Where did you guys meet?
>>
>>19106834
Ahh ok it's not the same person!!!
>>
>>19106841

In Highschool, 2007 is a little late but it would still fit in with the timeline. Are you male or female? That still begs the question, how do you know about the stalking?

>>19106845

You're telling me there's ANOTHER Julie stalking someone for over 10 years? Really, come on?
>>
>>19106853
She's not a stalker that's why I was curious lol seeing as its not the same person im logging off, good night
>>
>>19106885
>She's not a stalker that's why I was curious lol seeing as its not the same person im logging off, good night

Goodnight
>>
Julian male 28 Capricorn

Will I get a job in this country?
And if possible another question

How do you see my love life currently and in the near future?

Nutshell Alice in chains

Thank you so much!
>>
>>19106962
>Julian male 28 Capricorn
>Will I get a job in this country?

>Eight of Cups, Four of Cups, Three of Cups

Lots of cups, you will but first you're going to need to think things through. Once that's done, you'll get a job offer, it's not something you even considered doing before but it will lead you to some great fortune coming your way.
>>
>>19106974
Could I get a reading about what will happen to M?
>>
Ian male 19 Aries

Am I doing something wrong when it comes tyo this girl? I can't tell if I should give up or not.
>>
Doing a few readings/specific queries are better.
>>
>>19107329
Hi, can you do a reading for me?

Will things begin to improve soon? I've had a bad luck streak for almost an entire year now. No matter what I do nothing is going my way. Why is that? Will things begin to improve soon or am I still going to be going through a shitstorm?

Aries, male.
>>
>>19107329
What does he thinks/feels for me? I'm female
>>
>>19107329
What will happen with M's work and living situation?
>>
>>19107329
Can you read for my relationship with R
>>
>>19107329
What kind of disaster she can do to me?
>>
>>19106712
Feeling generous today, so here goes nothing:

>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Love

Left=You=The Empress; Right=The Question=Death; Top= General Climate= The Bateleur; Bottom=Answer=The Pope.

As the Empress, you are acting in a cold, calculating and overly logical way. Needless to say, this does not accord with the generally accepted “emotional truth” of our beloved womenfolk, and so it would no doubt be a good thing to tone it down a little, and at least stop being snarky, autistic or smug in these argumentative moments.

Death as the situation is pretty much what you’ve said: the cold embers of a dying relationship that has been left untended. I am guessing that most of the problem lies with you rather than her. You need to change your way of thinking and acting, anon.

Because things are looking up if you can pull it off: the Bateleur indicates that *you* will have to take the initiative to get things back on track, make it up to her, make a new go of it, and better yourself so this crap doesn’t happen again.

The Pope as outcome promises a loving, positive relationship, as in soulmate tier stuff. Furthermore, the Pope as result is pretty much the go-ahead to get engaged, married or have a kid, if that’s on the cards (no pun intended).

But please try and get the other stuff dealt with before even contemplating these possibilities.

Good luck!
>>
>>19107523
can I have a reading as well please ? :c
>>
>>19107533
what's the matter, anon?
specific queries only for now.
give details if possible, gender, age etc at the very least, cheers.
>>
>>19107540
Thank you so much !

Female Aquarius 25 yo, born February the 3rd
Short with short black hair and dark brown eyes

My query : Am I getting positive response regarding the scolarship I applied for ? if no is there any chance for me to continue my studies ?
>>
>>19107552
It is very difficult to give a yes/no answer with any certainty, and I dislike woolly answers so I will just say for now that, if you miss the scholarship, then pull out all the stops and see what you can do about it - appeal, apply for another one, beg, borrow, work - whatever you can do, no matter how ridiculous (within ethical limits), do, and it will be possible.

Reading as follows:

>Education

Left=You=The Hanged Man; Right=The Question=Strength; Top= General Climate= The Hermit; Bottom=Answer=The Pope.

The Hanged Man describes the current state of limbo and helplessness you find yourself trapped in with regards your studies. This may reflect prior issues you have had which are still affecting your life and preventing you from moving on.

Strength as situation - despite being ‘stuck’ - indicates you have the inner resources to cope with this problem and deal with it by yourself. You will have to deploy all your forces in order to succeed though because it will be a struggle - but it can be done!

The Hermit as atmosphere is highly favourable towards any kind of study, be it mental or spiritual development in any case. Situations underway move along but slowly, those having trouble getting started are about to begin but will also move along slowly but steadily.

Finally, the Pope as outcome is extremely positive: you are under the protection of the gods, as it were, and more prosaically, ought to be able to reach out to a person in authority for help and guidance. I am not saying this wildly: if you need references or the like to qualify for the scholarship, go and get them, it will be possible. Make human contact with the people/person responsible for the decision (as well as those in a position to help) instead of relying on the anonymity of a faceless computerised form. This is a great time to do so.

You know what to do - good luck!
>>
>>19107580
Thank you so much !!
I am trying my best and I'm already working to get money in case I didnt get any scolarship, but it's taking me forever and I feel time is running out.. thuss it's true, I'm really shy and avoid contacting people and ask for favors, but will try my best !
Thank you again Tarot anon
>>
>>19107611
that's good to hear, I hope it all goes well for you, we all have to put up with some hardship sometimes, and it builds character if you work through it.

and you're very welcome!
>>
>>19107329
Can you describe me the next girl I'll be romantically involved with please? As in, a serious relationship.
>>
>>19107621
21 M Capricorn
>>
>>19107329
Chris
Male
Gemini
CJ
What is my sexuality ?
>>
>>19107618
Could I please get this answered please please it's been driving me crazy for a while now >>19107645
I would be grateful and give you a bit of my good luck for an answer (not all of it but enough to create a small happen chance you need luck in then it returns to me , guaranteed)
>>
>>19107649
Pansexual. More or less bi.
>>
>>19107329
What will be my personal growth over the next year?
>>
>>19107687
Winner winner chicken dinner. Ok 20% luck for you but it returns to me after your happy chance with no illveffects just helps you get off the ground. Good day god speed.
>>
Both tarot and scry machine broke, but I'm here if you want to talk about scrying, tarot, or archangels
>>
>>19107710
Mind scrying me? In general, my eneegies have switched a lot in the last 24 hours, I feel something is comming.

Mind helping me? I usually scry myself yet I am having a hard time with such a strong twist of energies in me..
>>
>>19107713
Sorry scry machine broke
>>
>>19107710
Understandable have a nice day
>>
>>19107710
I'm interested in hearing more about your methods, and what works you do with archangels
>>19107713
I can do something for you in about 30-40min if you don't mind waiting. Unless you specifically wanted a scary then I'm sorry I can't do that
>>
>>19107717
Could you do somethig for me as well please? I'm >>19107621
>>
>>19107717
sure, i can wait while I help my coworkers. Need any info? Thanks by the way
>>
>>19107726
I can't do descriptions sorry, not my forté
>>19107733
>name/nickname
>gender and quick description of yourself including defining features
>colour shape combo
>query (yes again so it's all in one post please)
>>
>>19107717
It's really simple honestly. Angels and Archangels are actually really nice and helpful people so I don't really understand why they get such a bad rap here on /x/.
So basically the thing that you do is that you meditate with the intention of speaking to one or a specific one.
Kind of like summoning except without all the whole weird mumbo jumbo.

So you hold that intention of meeting and speaking with one and hopefully they come around and you can usually tell when the air gets lighter or you feel a different around you.
Kind of like the feeling you get when you know someone you love is listening to you
>>
>>19107738
>You can call me "Romero"
>I am a male, 23, uni student, 1.74cm, brown eyes, mid short spiky hair, I am loyal, hardworking, kinda smart, and always willing to help others
>Red Triangle
>Basically my energies are going crazy as of late and as spiritual as I am I have a feeling that either a big change, something important... Might happen soon, I dont read anythibg bad, but... It's odd, I usually go one step ahead of myself, quite lost atm. Can you give me a read to see what is going on or is going to happen? Could it be love related?

Sorry and thank you. I am just a bit of a mess haha
>>
>>19107752
Sounds really nice. What sort of works have you done with them? Are there any specific angels for certain topics?
>why they get a bad rap
take everything with a grain of salt, it's /x/, someone hates something for some reason, no matter what it is
>>
>>19107329
Planning on buying a home soon and im in a relationship were I'm mainly supporting my partner.
Is my current partner who I should move out with?

Male
Taurus /Gemini cusp
>>
Hi, someone doing tarot readings? May I have one?
>>
>>19107792
what's up?
>>
>>19107758
This energy conflict is coming from within, but externally within. Your energy is throwing off a lot of excess, which is sort of have a feedback effect back into you. You're confusing yourself with feelings and energy from yourself. I think something in your environment has sparked this schism. I don't think trying to solve your side of things will help all that much, but rather find what's got your energy all in a twist. Actually a good way to think of it is your energy is like that magnetic liquid, and you've stumbled across a magnet that's got you reacting.

There was so sort of pressure coming from your path, but it was obscured by the maelstrom that was your energy. I think you're right with something big coming up, it's not love but feels more like a warning. Not a bad warning, but a "be ready" warning. Kinda like that feeling you get when you reach the top of a rollercoast, right before the drop.
>>
File: 1463063947472.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463063947472.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>19107752
Can they help me seeing prophetic dreams? Would there be a bad karma for that? Or can they direct me to good people instead of that mess I've been living with?
>>
>>19107822
Thank you.

I only want to know what Y wants from me. She's my love interest and we've been talking in a good manner, just everything is confusing about her feelings.
>>
>>19107843
ok, just need ages and genders etc.

you're friends for now and you would like something more, right?

give me a moment, cheers/
>>
>>19107852

Me: 26/cancer
Y: 26/aries

It's more complicated ... She's my ex. We broke up 5 months ago, we did not talk for much of that period, but she resumed contact, she mentioned confusing things about being bad and apologized for it, we started talking again as friends, but I'm not sure of her Intentions. And yes... I want to back with her.
>>
>>19107760
I haven't done much work with them this year, but there are specific angels for specific things
>Michael
He is the protector.
So you can call upon him whenever you need protection from something or someone. he's also the dispeller of evil and negative energies.
I usually call upon him whenever I'm astral projecting and I see some shit. He wields a sword which is pretty cool.
>Gabriel
The messenger.
Gabrielle to me has the most feminine energy. She is really helpful with and thing that has to go with writing and speaking and emotions. She reminds me of the queen of cups.

>Raphael
The healer.
Yeah he is the physician.

>Uriel
That is my boi. He is the bringer of idea and epiphanies. Also he is kinda like a therapist.

Yeah these are the most I work with.
I can't really remember any other angels right now.
But if there is one you need for a specific thing I can help you find them!
>>
>>19107839
>Can they help me seeing prophetic dreams?
Yes, Gabriel would help or Orion.
>Would there be a bad karma for that?
Nope as long as you harm no one.
>Or can they direct me to good people instead of that mess I've been living with?
Yup. I still think Gabe or Raphael would be a good fit
>>
>>19107871
Nice. I'll definitely give your offer a think over. Thanks Angel-chan, definitely interesting hearing about others' methods and beliefs. How do you do your other readings? Do you include angels in those readings? Perhaps meditate on them or ask for a particular one's presence before doing a session?
>>
>>19107888
I have manipulative energy and a fair bit of evil attached to my personality. Any comments on how to go about it?
>>
>>19107752
>summoning beings that emit radiation
>summoning them without proper ritual protection
That's an excellent way to get cancer.
>>
File: Rad.jpg (480KB, 867x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Rad.jpg
480KB, 867x1600px
>>19107957

>''Dont worry lads, just summoning my angels''
>>
>>19107957
I wonder who is behind this post. Hello mr reader
>>
>>19107865

>Love, Etc

Left=You=The Wheel; Right=The Question=The Pope; Top= General Climate= The Chariot; Bottom=Answer=The Empress.

The Wheel is essentially positive for all kinds of relationships: starting a new one, continuing on, or restarting an old one - it provides impetus and dynamism. It basically signals that changes are afoot, and for the better. So far so good.

The Pope as relationship hits very deep - soulmate levels of connection, that kind of thing. Extremely favourable for relationships obviously. Protects relationships, heals wounds, etc etc. Need we go on?

The Chariot as general atmosphere indicates a couple of things here: first, that it is a good time to get back together (yes), and two, that things are likely to move fairly quickly. A third possibility is that travel is going to be involved, either one of you will have to relocate, or commuting/LDR will be on the cards for the moment.

The Empress as outcome casts the only dampener (of sorts) on the proceedings: the message is this: be absolutely rational and logical in your decisions and actions. Banish all impulses and control yourself, this will be all the more important since there is a tendency to speed here (Wheel, Chariot). Use your head, not the other one. If this relationship is to get back on the road - and all the other cards point that way - then it will be necessary to do so in a cool and well-thought out manner, all the more so because this will involve some important decisions.

Good luck anon!
>>
Ian
Male 19 around 5'7" brow n curly hair and eyes. I go to a local state college.
Silver triangle

General life reading for next 6 months?
>>
>>19108020
Hi TA would you please be willing to do a reading for me?
>>
>>19108044
I've just put the cards back in the box, but if it's important, maybe. what is it?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19108048
I have been going through a very hard time in my life. Last Nov my ex T broke up with me, and since that time my life has spiraled into deep suicidal depression. I just want to know if things with her and I will ever get better, if I will have the chance to apologize and repair what is gone.
I am a m/30 Scorpio
T f/26 Aquarius

I know those two signs they say do not gel well, but when she and I were together life was near perfect, the love I have for her is the strongest it has ever been in my life, I miss her so much
>>
>>19108080
ok anon, I'll do this, but in a few hours.

a man needs some sleep.
>>
>>19108100
Thank you TA, it means a lot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-05-12-07-11.png (923KB, 922x896px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-05-12-07-11.png
923KB, 922x896px
>>19107957
>>summoning beings that emit radiation
I'm summoning spirits not working at a power plant
>>
>>19108073
Still around?

I'd like to know what N is hiding from J.
>>
>>19108020
Thanks, it's a very encouraging reading.

>be absolutely rational and logical in your decisions and actions [...] then it will be necessary to do so in a cool and well-thought out manner

That's exactly the hardest thing on a personal level. I'm very impulsive and tend to despair when things do not progress, it causes me insecurity and I feel that things have already gone down. The reading, however, seems very good, I'll take the advice and I'll do things well thought out, I want everything to go well.

Thanks again TA.
>>
>>19106682
Jesus fucking Christ dude, i'm
>>19106200

And i know her name because i'm a guy who's going thru some criminal harassment that I mentioned alot

One day you replied to me telling me that you've been also harassed for 10 years and asked me if it was by a girl named "Julie"

Julie is a french name, i live in a french province and there's another element i don't want to elaborate on that made me think you were one of my stalkers which made me lose my fucking shit so hard

Now i know you weren't fucking with me

Calm the fuck down dude, she doesn't know
>>
>>19108152
Well, I'm willing to trade this around with anyone else. I can scry.
>>
>>19108152
FIve of Cups, Nine of Wands, Six of Pentacles, Two of Swords Reversed, Nine of Pentacles

N may be hiding something from J but they are on the fence about what they are hiding. Meaning that they won't be hiding it for long and it can certanly be pryed out of them if you pester them about it. It seems like they are hiding something that is grevious that happened to them, that they can only focus on the negative of a situation that has happened. They feel that they are giving too much to a situation with little reward but will not speak loudly about it. If this is relationship oriented it looks like N is having second thoughts.

My query: What can I expect to manifest between my interest and I in the future?
>>
>>19108157

Ah, that makes perfect sense. I assume you're not the guy who was responding about 2007 and knowing Julie in passing?

By you asking that question i think i might have found someone with a real connection to the Julie that i was talking about. It truly is a small world after all, too fucking small
>>
>>19107523

Thanks for the reading..
The only thing that seems a bit off is the top interpretation of the Empress.. Honestly she's the one who is smug etc during any fights we have had. I've honestly tried to keep any sort of hurtful stuff out of my mouth even when angry although this time I slipped.
>>
Trading

I want to know if i will manifest anything BIG or really lucky in my life soon?

Leave your query
>>
>>19108192
I got Eight of Cups surrounded by a lot of cards. Actually, it seemed that Eight of Cups was constantly on the table, but because an exciting something shared between the two of you it never actually goes that far. So, stuck in this dance, you two are looking for ways to make it work, which will take awhile to get right. A lot of up and downs all still ruled by the same fiery energy (I got Ace of Wands surrounding by many other fiery cards, even including a Magician which is actually Air but has the same color scheme as many of my wand cards). It's definitely going to work, but only because it can't not work, too caught up in each other.
>>
I can do one trade scry for scry
>>
>>19108207
Okay. Tell me how things are developing between OB and myself.
>>
>>19108213
I scry. Tell me what happened at A's place, between the group of people. I heard about a fight or something.
>>
>>19108211
>eight of cups
>working things out

Mate...
>>
>>19108223
It's not that, the card was thematic. It was based off the surrounding cards I got. It wasn't implied to be the result in my reading.
>>
>>19108198
No goddammit, unless you're in my shorts, it's highly unlikely that someone knows you're lurking/posting on here
>>
>>19108211
Well if you want feedback, we've given it a try before but decided not to go through with it. Thanks. Are you interested in trading again?
>>
>>19108218
Late night
I see a living room solo cups are every where.
I see a girl with a bunch of other men.
Naturally alcohol makes your do stupid things. The girl gets touched by one of the guys.
She retaliated and a fight bett. Her and the group start
Police siren

Yup there was a fight
>>
Air query
Why does loving her feels so good and right even through every reading i ever got about us tells me i cant count on her?
>>
>>19108246
want to trade with another? i also scry
>>
>>19108244
Sure. You can do this reading for me: (>>19108214).

>>19108246
Ah, I see. Heh. Welp.

Your query?
>>
Doing an air query as well.
Should I give up on her or not. Not getting much hints that she's interested. And I brought the messaging between us down to a weekly random basis.
>>
>>19108214
>Okay. Tell me how things are developing between OB and myself.

>Death/Rebirth, 7 o Swords, The Star

This relationship has been going through a renewal/transformation as of late. With this context and the draw of 7 o swords i get the feeling that OB is keeping some sort of secret from you, I'd get to the bottom of this if i were you. The star speaks of being guided towards your destiny, trust your instincts and you will develop a nice relationship between OB and yourself.

Sorry for the wait but i had to take a phone call.
>>
>>19108266
Okay, please give me a scry about how my summer events will unfold.
>>
>>19108214
>>19108266
>>19108244
Temperance Reversed, Four of Wands, Page of Swords, Ten of Wands, The Empress

There is an event that is going to close the distance between you two in the near future if it not already has. It's most likely a party or gathering of some sorts where you both have a great time with eachother and getting to know eachother. It will ultimately transform whatever you had before into something new and greater and serves as a great source of joy for the both of you. Things will be smooth sailing for a while until something unwanted happens and the both of you find out about it making lives harder for you both. Actually, looking over these cards, it might be an unwanted pregnancy of sorts. I see a happy ending for you both but this pregnancy might make it a little harder go get there. Just remember to use protection.

I'd like to know about my next man. His looks or interests.
>>
Cba to read but
>>19108257
Reading from here? If it feels right it probably is right. You can't rely on someone who doesn't know your relationship to judge, even if it's a reading. At the end of the day only you can decide if this is right. Don't allow doubtful thoughts to creep in, keep a high vibration and your relationship will stay blessed.
>>19108415
If she doesn't reply to you or a lot, or she's noticeably disinterested, drop her. You'll kick yourself for wasting your time on her. She should be making an effort too. Go with your gut, anon.
>>
>>19108265
Sure! query?
>>
>>19108420
It's weird. I got a bunch of Instagram pics. A girl at the fields, at a restaurant. I didn't see any romance, honestly. As of now, it seems fleeting but well. I guess I do see romance, but with the same fleeting nature. Probably not the time, excitement is too high. Wait for fall, for that stuff.

>>19108430
An emergency. I'll reply probably in half an hour.
>>
>>19108266
I'm this person here>>19108265
And did your reading here>>19108417
>>
>>19108439
More than one really,all ending that way or close enough
>>
>>19108448
can you see what happens in my love life this summer?

what is your query?
>>
>>19108266
Query
Does Ben understand why I left him?
>>
>>19108453
Don't get down about a bad reading, anon. Readings pick up on the current energy, and energy can be easily changed. Keep positive about it. If you expect a negative outcome then it will happen, focus on what you want, dude.
>>
>>19108466
Thanks anon that was nice
>>
Anyone want to trade.

Female
Pisces
Love reading. What do y'all see?

I will get give you a reading back as soon as you get back to me, no rush. I read tarot.
>>
>>19108491
No problem, man. Hate to see people down about something so mutable like a reading! The future isnt set in stone and you are in control of your reality :p good luck
>>
File: 1__1.jpg (75KB, 542x792px) Image search: [Google]
1__1.jpg
75KB, 542x792px
>>19108499
> The future isnt set in stone and you are in control of your reality

Divination fags are so funny. They act like divination works, but then at the same time they act like the future isn't set in stone at all and changes every day. So what is the point in divination then anyway?

"Oh this is your reading. But it can change every day and there are still 100000 different possible outcomes to it. The future is fluid, everything changes."

It's so convenient because A) it explains why most future readings never come true and B) it's hug-boxing for faggots who only want to hear positive news.
>>
>>19108508
t. has no understanding of how probability works
>>
>>19108513
>"hurr durr divination is real and can look into the future but the future is never set in stone and can change in 100000 possible ways so the reading was useless to begin with"
>>
>>19108521
t. slighly rused
>>
>>19108524
>"everyone who disagrees with my fantasy schizo-roleplaying is le rused xd"
>>
>>19108460
Sensational!
I got you
A cold glass of iced water.
Someone is sitting in the a library\cafe
Reading and writing

Smell of parchment and ink

It seems like a good time to engage in leisure activities and to just relax.
Take good care of yourself and relax!!
>>
>>19108508
because readings pick up on the current energy. the current momentum and flow. if someone gives you a reading and they tell you, i see you getting into a train accident in the following month or so, you now have the power to choose whether you want to take the train or not. thats just an example if you see where i'm getting at.

someone could say, oh yeah i'm seeing you meeting someone at a party. following week you get invited to a party its YOUR decision whether you go or not.
>>
>>19108528
Thanks.
Your query?
>>
>>19108420
>>19108449
Oh sweet I didn't ask for this but thank you Anons
>>
>>19108537
Is there something I should heal?
>>
>>19108546
A single star in the night. A cultish man in a hood. A cross in the ground and a zombie grip.

There is some past hurt you are not yet over that you believed strongly in. You had your hopes up for something but it didn't happen and you still feel bummed out about it. It could be a devastating heartbreak that you need to heal yourself from but you are still believing in the slight chance something good can happen from it.
>>
Anyone want to trade with my reading here>>19108207

I did the person's reading and they bolted.

Leave me your query
>>
>>19108207
7 of wands
page of swords
eight of cups reversed

you will have a chance to stand up for something you believe in so it will become a permanent force in your life. it will stay put and never leave you. probably a new friend. you make through being honest and kind.

love reading for june?
>>
>>19108610

Working on it
>>
>>19108463
Still trading this
I scry!
>>
>>19108709
Not really, he seems hurt and doesn't want to hear or think about it. That still triggers him.
>>
Readers around?
>>
>>19108727
Readers aflat.
>>
>>19108727
Sure what's up?
>>
>>19108747
would you mind doing another one as well? wouldn't mind if you don't want to.
>>
>>19108747
Summer is coming so I'd appreciate if you generally described the next girl I'll be romantically involved with. As in, a serious relationship.
>>
>>19108752
Sure if it's not love shit.

>>19108758
Nope I can't do people's description, sorry
>>
>>19108720
Query?
>>
>>19108787
Nope, I'm good but this anon here is waiting >>19108576
>>
>>19108430
I'm back. I promised I'd take apart a bunch of furniture. Fifty dollar bounty on that. I'll start.
>>
>>1910876
Heh, I'll change my query then. Will tomorrow reserve a good outcome? There's this news I'm waiting for regarding a job I'm doing.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19108808
>>19108764
>>
>>19108430
I see a guy wearing a heavy jacket. I first saw it as being for fashion, but I think it's for work. Physical labor, but very high salary. He's willing to be pragmatic that way to make a living. Guy is definitely muscular and generally of a larger build. Great sex guy, a lot of experience. Looks eastern European, with sharp featurea, thick dark hair. He's a bit tough and arrogant, the 'conquest' type, but you charm him somehow, breaking that exterior. A lot of facial hair.
>>
>>19108764
heh, i guess love queries are getting a bit repetitive?
I'd rather would like a general reading on my spiritual/mental well-being.
>>
>>19108739
Audible chuckle
>>
>>19108747
Can I get a reading for my personal development over the next year, please?
>>
>>19108747
I'd like to see if the time is right to enroll for the scholarship.
>>
Anyone kind enough for a free tarot reading?

My special someone is doubting about her feelings for me just because of a little argument, but she thinks that is a reason to let love die. Is trying to get her love back going to work? Because it is worth for me, i am motivated to go on, but not being able to know the outcome makes me doubt
>>
I've never flaked on a trade but I can't count the amount of times anons here have lied or bailed
>>
>>19109209
I would never lie to you, who hurt you babe?
>>
>>19109209
I've never once flaked on a trade. I've had my Internet go out a couple times and looked for the reader all day the next day until I fulfill my end. A lot of people simply have no honor.
>>
>>19109209
Do you want to trade?
>>
>>19109259
Do YOU want to trade?
>>
>>19109364
I DO YOU want to trade
>>
>>19109209
Not as bad as people not trading but my guilty little irk is when people don't give feedback, or even a simple thank you. I don't expect anything for my readings as I do them out of love of the people and this place, but a simple thank you really make it all the worthwhile, feedback triply so.
>>
File: this is your life-.png (401KB, 560x397px) Image search: [Google]
this is your life-.png
401KB, 560x397px
Doing quick yes or no answers with Tarot
>>
>>19109366
Is that a yes? ;^)
>>
>>19109375
Always ;^)
>>
Can someone give me a reading? I need guidance, it's not general as it tell me what the card says in Liber Theta, it's the next challenge i need to embark to continue my development.
>>
>>19109373
Okay.
Do you see a relationship happening between me and J?
>>
>>19109373
Do I get bf this summe? Do i already know him?
>>
>>19109373
Do J and D dislike me?
>>
>>19107946
>How do you do your other readings?
Ah I only do tarot and scry at the moment. I kinda want to get good at doing empath stuff, but I think that would kill me since I am a heavily emotional person.
>Do you include angels in those readings? Perhaps meditate on them or ask for a particular one's presence before doing a session?
Uriel is my patron angel so I always ask him and Gabe to be around for support before I do any readings.
>>
>>19109373
Will he ever want me again?
>>
>>19109379
>Temperance rev
Extremes, Excess, The lack of balance
No
>>
>>19109373
Does my work crush like me?
>>
>>19109380
>Do I get bf this summer?
X of swords
Betrayal, backstabbing, Defeat
No
>>
>>19109373
Am I moving in the right direction?
>>
>>19109373
I'm a taurus and he's a scorpio-saggitarius cusp. Will it work out?
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19109385
>Justice rev
Dishonesty, Unaccountably, unfairness
Yes they dislike you
They think you shady af, but I dont think that is true.
>>
>>19109373
Will I meet them in person?
>>
>>19109392
Justice
Cause and effect, Clarity, Truth
Yes?
>>
>>19109394
VIII of wands
Obstacles, waiting, slowing down
No
>>
>>19109373
Does he still have feelings for me? Ty
>>
>>19109373
Will we ever do anything togheter?
>>
>>19109402
That's what I feared. Still have lots of work to do on myself to prove to them otherwise.

Thanks, Angel.
>>
>>19109397
>Queen of swords
Complexity, Perceptive, Clear mind
YES
>>
>>19109373
does R likes me in someway?
>>
>>19109373
Will S ever love me?
>>
>>19109373
Does she like me back?
>>
>>19109398
>VII of wands
Give up, Destroyed Confidence, Feeling overwhelmed
No, They out of ur league and will fuck your confidence
>>
>>19109373
Hi thanks. Will he ever love me?
>>
>>19109405
>The hanged man
Sacrifice, Release, Martyrdom
Yes ,but you gotta sacrifice some shit to meet them.
Come out of your comfort zone
>>
>>19109414
Sweet
>>
>>19109409
>Wheel of fortune rev
No control, Bad luck,
NO
>>
>>19109410
>Queen of wands rev
Selfishness, Jealousy, Demanding
No
>>
>>19109373
Will it eventually get better for me?
>>
>>19109373
Will i accomplish this before the end of the month?
>>
>>19109429
Haha, I had a feeling. Thanks, Angel.
>>
>>19109415
>V of wands
competition, Conflict, Rivalry
No
>>19109422
The world Rev
Incompleteness, No closure, Incomplete goals
No
>>19109423
>X of pents
failure, lack of resources, lack of stability
No

>>19109434
>The emperor
Tyranny, Rigidity, coldness
No

What the fuck so many no's sorry yall lol
>>
>>19109373
There's something I can do in case of love?
>>
>>19109373
Is there purpose in what I'll be doing next year?
>>
>>19109492
impressive
>>
>>19109373
Is there someone who have crush on me/like me/have romantic feeling?
>>
>>19109373
Do I haev any romancr this summer
>>
>>19109492
Bottom one here, I thought emperor was a yes card? Can i get another clarifier please?
>>
>>19109477
>Emperor rev
Coldness, Tyrany
Someone is pressing their hand on you and not letting you be free. Let go of those ties
No
>>19109484
Temperance
The middle path, patience, finding meaning
yes
>>19109493
IV of swords rev
take a break m8
>>19109497
Page of wands
YES
>>19109511
VII of wands
Give up, Feeling overwhelmed
No
>>
>>19106804
>you've been too impatient
It's time-sensitive
>financial assistance in the very near future
Promising
>you will meet a woman who is going to be very influential in your life soon
Wut?

>make a clean break and start from new again
>focus on doing something you could easily see yourself doing for the rest of your life.
I don't intend to leave.
>whatever it is that you love doing, turn it into a business
Professional divination is chump change.

>If there's someone you are thinking about reuniting with, now is the time to do it
Already done
>older than you
If it's someone from my past, that cancels that out. I've never dated older than me. If it's a wealth thing, that leaves only one option, and it's...well, she's not really an option.

Thanks. There were some specifics off, but I feel like you got the general gist.

>>19108147
Angels emit radiation. The higher the level angel, the higher the level of radiation.
>>
>>19109519
The emperor is a pragmatist. A man of ideas and work.
He is not an emotional one
>>
>>19109373
Did she wanted contact with me beacause she thought that I'm alone?
Did she want something more?
>>
I want to try scrying, so give me something to scry about?
>>
>>19109540
>Angels emit radiation. The higher the level angel, the higher the level of radiation.
My fucking sides are in orbit. Then I would of died a long ass time ago, m8
Who told you this?
>>
>>19109560
scry my next bf plz?
>>
>>19109560
Trade with someone or take a query
>>
>>19109560
Try to scry my appearance.
>>
>>19109561
Don't sweat that anon, he's an ass who thinks his opinions are be all and end all fact.
>>
>>19109560
next gf plis
>>
EmpathAU
I really missed you senpai!!!
>>
>>19109560
what will happen between me and my crush in the future?
>>
>>19109560
scry W's appearance. I'll trade a scry in return.
>>
>>19109561
>Who told you this?
Three people who have practiced Enochia for years. Have fun.
>>
>>19109560
Is my ex-boyfriend gonna come back and love me again?
>>
>>19109568

He's a little older, bit of a buzz cut. Likes button up shirts and khakis, probably an office boy. Thin, dirty blonde hair. Very light brown/green eyes. I see him eating a hot dog on a front lawn.
>>
>>19109581
RIP angel chan
>>
>>19109560
Is there romance this summer for me?
>>
>>19109572

Male. Brown eyes, short brown hair. A little thin, overall a very square angled face.
>>
Somebody scry my appearance.
>>
>>19109560
what does he feel about me?
i'm fem
>>
>>19109560
Could you scry the person I will settle with?

I'm a straight male.
>>
>>19109598
I cant im not a scryer dude
>>
>>19109596
I have blue eyes, short blonde hair, I'm thin I think. Just giving you feedback. I think you should practice more and you'll get better at it. I wanted give you something simple that I know it's true, but also I think appearances are the most hard thing in scrying.
>>
>>19109575
Shoulder length brown hair. Glasses with thick rims, I can't really see her eyes. Really pale. Pretty, but doesn't wear makeup. She's spunky and wants to lead you on walks around when it's overcast.
>>
>>19109560
next gf
>>
>>19109560
Can you scry my love?
>>
>>19109608

Yeah thanks anon, I'm just having fun with this. I appreciate the feedback!
>>
>>19109561
>I would of died a long ass time ago
Not necessarily, Dion Fortune didn't get leukemia until 55.
>>
>>19109577

I see the top of some stairs in a barn, a girl is looking down from them. The barn falls away and go karts circle around a pole.

Maybe these sound like fun date ideas?
>>
>>19109605

Who the hell are you?
>>
>>19109637
Ryan and you?
>>
>>19109644

Alright Ryan? I'm Jason.
>>
>>19109514
X of pentacles
yes
>>
>>19109646
nice! is nice to meet new humans here on world wide web
>>
>>19109653
as opposed to what?
>>
>>19109656
death
>>
>>19109653

To you to! But.how do you know I human, Ryan?

You know we breaking the fourth wall right now how does it feel?
>>
>>19109661
very bad
>>
>>19109666

no its very good you see satan implores it
>>
>>19109674
the names fatan
>>
>>19109585
how old is old? thanks
>>
>>19109683

you're 23

>>19109679

you're nothing old boy
>>
>>19109560
Can you tell me what things are being plotted in my back and why?
>>
>>19109530
>Coldness, Tyrany
>Someone is pressing their hand on you and not letting you be free. Let go of those ties
I've done everything in my power to do so, it just got worse everytime
>No
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
>>
>>19109560
What does he want the future to look like between us?
>>
>>19109702
IM SORRY THAT IS WHAT THE CARDS SAY
HERE IS SOME ADVICE:
Emotions

You’re evolving and progressing, so it’s natural for you to have a different perspective now than you did before. You drew this card because your feelings are speaking to you, and it’s important for you to listen. Ignored emotions only grow stronger and louder.

There’s something in your life that is becoming intolerable to you. You once were able to endure or even enjoy this situation, but because you have changed, so too have your emotions. This card asks you to be honest with yourself, and take an inventory of how you’re feeling. You don’t have to resort to drastic action to resolve anything. Sometimes it’s enough just to acknowledge your own feelings so that your heart feels heard and understood.
>>
>>19109711
To be honest, in the last week, i've really came to terms with sudden flashbacks of a shitload of situations that flew right under my nose that made me realize a bunch of shit that i could've dodged if it wasn't from my constant want to see everything and everyone in a positive light

I realized i was victim of my own desire to not provoke any bad situations which turned out to have attracted the exact opposite for a fucking while

Now i'm at a point in my life where i'm doomed, not because i'm feeling sorry for myself or whatever victimization bullshit rationalization of the situation. I've been fucked over my entire life by my family, my past, ''friends'' i made throughout time, everything

I don't have anything left and am on the verge of ending up in the streets

I tried to change my perspective to a positive one since last week but i just end up literally flipping 180 degrees to the polar opposite

Sorry for this shitty rant, i just had to let it out, i'm on the verge of insanity
>>
>>19109734
Dude I'm so sorry
Hell no but your ass if hella strong for being able to survive all of this.
I know im just a random person, but I'm proud as fuck of you.
Dude ill keep you in my prayers, I truly hope things get better for you
>>
>>19109769
Thanks alot, but that's just the tip of the iceberg... You really are far from knowing the whole shebang and i won't go any further

All i can tell you is that(whether you believe me or not, it doesn't even matter) i realized that there's a huge conspiracy that has been going on in my back for a long fuck time(over 10 years now, which all takes roots from my past) and the end game is either have me end up in jail, a psych ward or kill myself

I've been contemplating the 3rd option a couple of times

This world is really fucked up and society as a whole is mindwashed as fuck
>>
>>19109576
Awww thanks anon! It's nice to know people still remember me. Also, why is everyone suddenly calling me Sempai?
>>
>>19109829
Because you are sempai and something to aspire to
>>
>>19109829
readings?
>>
>>19109799
My man
All I can say is good luck
>>
>>19109840
Thanks anon, but then again, i don't want to come across as a moppy piece of shit but it just keeps getting worse
>>
>>19109560
Future of my love life? Which man do you see? I've gotten called Red in the past
>>
>>19109833
Check'd. I guess the dubs don't lie.
>implying I'm something to aspire to
>>19109837
Absolutely. Someone make a new thread and I'll get to reading in there right away
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19109875
>>19109875
>>19109875
>>
>>19109874
Readings wise you are the goal
>>
>>19109874
Oh shit I want a reading!
>>
>>19109851
>i don't want to come across as a moppy piece of shit but it just keeps getting worse
m8 dont worry about coming across like that
I know this does not mean much but I hope things get better and you find the truth.
>>
>>19108202
hmm. we all hit a bum note from time to time.

reread that to mean that your role in the relationship will have to be based on calm logic rather than feelings and impulses.

perhaps that makes more sense.
>>
>>19109991
Hi TA hope you slept well
>>
>>19109991
Ayyy good morning TA!
>>
>>19110009
>>19110015
hi folks!
>>
>>19109829
I call you daddy
>>
>>19108080

>Love, Etc

Left=You=The Fool; Right=The Question=Justice; Top= General Climate= The World; Bottom=Answer=The Bateleur.

The Fool has pretty much given up on ever again finding love, and rushes off into total confusion, fleeing the realities of both his own life and that of others. Not exactly a promising start, but in line but what you’ve told us.

Justice as situation points to living through a period of separation, so the break-up is quite obvious. Nothing else going on here in that regard.

However the World as ‘weather’ is quite positive, not just for romance but for all interpersonal relationships in general. It announces that not only the timing is right to strike up a romance, but that one may well may be imminent.

Finally, the Bateleur as outcome, bearing the number 1, indicates that it is in the direction of a new romance that you must seek, rather than trying to revive what’s already dead. Nothing here suggests getting back together or continuing on as before, anon.

I would read both those positive cards following the 2 negative ones in that way: time to move on and deal with your issues right now, and after a couple of months you’ll be better able to handle whatever new sentimental developments arise.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>19110125
Thank you for the reading TA
>>
>>19110191
You know, if you're really at such a low point in your life right now, I strongly advise you to get professional help - a girlfriend may make things better - temporarily, but the issues won't go away, and will poison your life again until a similar situation occurs once more.

Sometimes we need to focus on getting our shit together first and then meet other people. It just isn't fair to expect everything to be nice and rosy because of one person, life just doesn't work that way.

Please see a counsellor anon, and take the road to recovery. I wish you the very best!
>>
>>19110200
Hey TA, I have been doing that, and have taken time off for most of this summer to sort through my life away from home in a different part of the country. It is just so hard to figure out how to work on myself, I don't know what to do, and everyone I talk to had said the same thing, work on myself and let it go, which is so hard to do
>>
>>19110221
yeah, I hear you.

Perhaps some CBT or NLP type techniques might help? See if there's someone in your new area who offers this kind of therapy. Progress comes slowly but that's what life is about.

also, give this set a shot - it does work wonders if you try: http://www.mediafire.com/file/stl5ctg1ptogszt/MWTD.zip
>>
>>19110269
Again thank you TA, looking into what you suggested now.
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.