[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's hear the honest to god scariest thing that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 53

File: IMG_5255.jpg (84KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5255.jpg
84KB, 640x360px
So let's hear the honest to god scariest thing that's ever happened to you. Most frightening experience, preferably supernatural but just creepy is fine.
>>
File: japanquake2.jpg (223KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
japanquake2.jpg
223KB, 1440x900px
>>19097320

>So let's hear the honest to god scariest thing that's ever happened to you. Most frightening experience, preferably supernatural but just creepy is fine.

This happened way back before I understood who I am...

I mentioned Executive Order 9066 on Facebook (Japanese Internment) then the next day I found out there was a massive quake in Japan. I checked the times and rechecked and made sure I had the time zones right and it was exactly 11 minutes after the one and only time I've ever mentioned Japanese Internment. The screenshot is heavily censored, but not altered other than that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vWzkfUwJlg

It wasn't until I started a website for The Imperial Cult of Rome in Sept. 2016 that I understood what was going on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE
>>
>>19097320
Ten years ago, I unconsciously externalized a lifetime's worth of grief and anger, or at least enough of it to either take on a mind of its own or attract something that feeds off negative emotions.

It looked like a 3D shadow. At first, you could only catch glimpses of it, like a deeper darkness moving in the shadows of darkened rooms. I saw it, friends saw it, one friend of mine woke up with it standing in my guest bedroom with him. We'd had a big party and he thought it was another one of the post-party crashers fucking with him until he threw a pillow at it and it just faded away. We came back from a beer run to find him sitting in the driveway in his car. He never so much as set foot in my house again.

Sometimes it looked like a panther, sometimes a man, sometimes something between. It loved anger, sadness, and fear, fear most of all. It fostered those emotions in people to feed.

One night when I'd hit the bedrock bottom of depression, I was sitting in the bath contemplating suicide when a weird static began intruding on my thoughts, like a buzzing in my head. I could feel it standing outside my bathroom door, like a cold draft blowing in from underneath it. It started scratching at the door.

To this day, I don't know that I didn't give it exactly what it wanted.
>>
>>19097320
I was with a friends dicking around in the desert and ended up running in on a drug deal and the drug dealers chased us for a while.
>>
>>19098281
>To this day, I don't know that I didn't give it exactly what it wanted.
What, living?
>>
>>19098281
i have reoccurring dreams about a creature like this
>>
>>19098314
Greentext that shit, anon, I'm bored anyway
>>
>>19098376
sounds like the lion from this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYKEm5KTAvM&list=FLc0qIe5poU89irXs6C5lYWg&index=1
>>
>>19098314
greentext please
>>
>>19098349
Yes, I don't know if my death would have been some sort of "victory" for it, or if it wanted me alive so it could continue to feed. Hell, I don't even know for sure if it isn't actually a part of me and dying would kill it, too.

I ended up performing a sort of half-assed exorcism on the house and accepted all that grief and anger back into myself. It was like some weird combination of a thought-form and a demon. Whatever it was, disembodying it shook the whole damn house. Broke one of the floor joists. Thing is, it's still not 100% gone. My family's had that house on the market for damn near ten years, just a nice little house in the country close to a pretty decent school that no one in their right mind is ever going to buy. People have told me they can feel the dread just walking up the sidewalk.
>>
>>19098424
>it wanted me alive so it could continue to feed.
I was kind of thinking this, although that's somewhat positive to you isn't it?
>>
>>19098314
Jesus Christ details
>>
>>19098525
I honestly don't know. I'm too close to this shit to be objective about it. I almost feel like I'm "pre-haunting" that house.
>>
File: IMG_5091.jpg (32KB, 256x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5091.jpg
32KB, 256x211px
Ok /x/ let's try this one
>be me with gf going on vacation alone together
>neither of us had ever been on vacation without any elders (we were 18 and 19)
>pumped.avi
>we decide to stay at hotel Del Coronado in San Diego
>Google that shit senpai but I'll give you a little rundown
>built in 1888
>100 years ago a woman checked in under a fake name and wouldn't leave the room or eat
>nobody knew who she was
>she shot herself on the steps to the beach
>the hotel now commercializes her haunting and made it into a gimmick
>pissed_spirit.png
>anyway we get there not really believing the garbo
>overhear staff talking about a shadow entity they saw a few minutes ago
>ohrly
>they say they watched it knock over merchandise in the gift shop when they opened it and that it's NOT the spirit of the woman who shot herself, because she's a sad presence and this is an angry one
>ohshit
>staffers tell me to be careful because they tell you about the sad woman's spirit but not the "others" that reside there
>cool vacation off to a great start
>then shit hit the fan
Do I continue?
>>
>>19097320
One time, a Jehovah witness knocked my door.
>>
>>19098591
Go on m8
>>
>>19097360
>This happened way back before I understood who I am

ok Cthulhu
>>
>>19098613

>Cthulhu
KA-THUU-LEWWW
>>
>>19098591
Ok continuing
>we get to our room and immediately we're both just unhappy. It's beautiful and exciting but we are just upset the second we walk in
>gf has a few mental disorders including bipolar, bpd and general anxiety, so I'm used to her mood swings but she seemed different
>throughout the hour we make plans for our three days there
>time to leave and get something to eat
>suddenly gf becomes angry
>not just angry like uh oh anon but FURIOUS
>she starts refusing to leave her room. Or eat.
>anon here didn't make that connection.
>anon thought she was having a bad spell of her wacky sickness
>anon was wrong fellas
>she gets so furious that she threatens to kill the person she was furious with (someone she never even met)
>uhshit.wave that's not normal she's super moral and has never said anything like that
>"uh gf are you feeling like yourself?"
>"no anon I'm fucking not"
>she even goes on to denounce God (she was a devoted Christian) in favor of her hatred for this person.
>psycho gf or
>so we don't even leave our room and I'm beginning to feel very unsafe, like I'm constantly being watched from this corner of the room.
>still haven't thought of the spookies
Continue?
>>
>>19098634
KA-THUU-LEWD ;)
>>
>>19098636
Anon, there's at least one person in this thread (me) who's interested in hearing your tale, so just drop the whole 'continue?' charade and finish the whole thing
>>
>>19098636
Continuing for the sake of speed
>night rolls around
>gf is still irritable and acting very very strange
>when she reaches her peak anger her voice gets so warped that it doesn't sound anything like her
>anon noticed this and remembered all the other shit about the shadow figure and the anger
>anon messed his pants
>"gf this isn't you talking"
>she got this shocked look on her face and actually looked like herself for a brief moment and she says "I know"
>right back to angertown my guys
>we get room service. She still doesn't want to eat. I make her
>the time is now reaching 11:00 at night and I'm so upset we wasted our day in the room because gf refused to leave it
>anger continues for awhile until she goes to sleep
>beddybyedude.mp3
>I couldn't sleep with the feeling I had from the corner of the room
>when in comes the freakiest shit of my life /x/
>gf is sound asleep, and has never been known to talk in sleep before ever
>in clear voice, gf says "He's here".
>SJCODKWOWHK.FUCK
>HOLYGODHELP
>I wake her the fuck up and she has no memory of saying anything and no memory of any dreams she had.
>it's 5:00 am time to go for a walk gf I make her get up and we exit that room immediately
Yeah it actually gets worse
>>
>>19098636
cont please
>>
>>19098666
I ROLLED FCKING 666 ON MY LAST PART OF THE STORY IM SHITTING
>>
>>19098678
pls cont
gr8 story
>>
File: semen demon.jpg (52KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
semen demon.jpg
52KB, 600x589px
>>19098666
>666
It knows
>>
>>19098666
yisssss this is delicious
>>
>>19098666
IM ABSOLUTELY FUCKING FREAKED I ROLLED 666
>ANYWAY if I can gather myself after that
>I let gf walk ahead and lead us somewhere as we walk around the hotel grounds
>I know the history of the hotel and she doesn't, so I know the whole story about Kate (who shot herself and is the sad spirit) and she does not.
>GF leads us outside
>GF leads us around outside for awhile
>GF leads us directly to the exact spot Kate shot herself, turns to me, then wants to talk
>UM.gif
>SHE STILL DOESNT KNOW WHERE WE ARE STANDIG. I DO.
>We talk and I tell her about what she said and the feeling I was getting.
>as soon as we went outside her anger was gone btw
>she's a bit spooked but doesn't think anything of it really
>tell her where we are standing
>her eyes get wide and her mouth fucking drops
>"anon I didn't know that. I stopped here because I just felt like I needed to all of a sudden"
>:)
>we leave and continue about our day. I actually manage to get gf out of the room and we go to the zoo and stuff is fine all day while we're gone from the hotel
>then we went back
>and once again, shit hit the fan
>>
>>19098714
keep chugging anon, we are just lurking
>>
>>19098714
>so we get back to our room and I wanted to immediately change clothes and get out, as was the plan
>gf suddenly couldn't leave the room. Again.
>gf suddenly would not eat. Again.
>gf got super angry. Again.
>gf started talking about killing herself
>I snap her out of it long enough to go to dinner, but we're still in the hotel and she is still too upset to eat
>we walk around outside by the beach and it's dark, when we exit hotel grounds she gets back to normal
>I notice this trend by now and I'm an absolute detective into her weird condition
>I never believed in demonic possession but boys
>I was starting to
>when we got back to the room like clockwork, she got angry.
>she got to sleep pretty quickly and so did I
>I woke up around 4 in the morning staring into The Cornerâ„¢
>it looked darker than usual
>darker than dark
>I let my eyes "adjust" and it seemed to brighten up
>or did it
>I sat up too spooked to go to bed. Why not turn on the tv and watch something?
>turn it on and it's immediately on the channel where it runs this 30 minute documentary about the hotel on loop.
>what part was it at, anon?
>why, as soon as it turned on it was a close-up shot of Kate's face
>an actual photograph of her, not the re-enacter they use a lot.
>I shat a brick and changed the channel
>I was shaking so hard my guys but can you believe this shit is still going because more parts to follow
>>
>>19097320
Preward, this isn't paranormal.

>When I was a kid some shit went down with my parents
>Basically, my dad was about to kill my mom with a knife right without knowing i was watching.
>the only thing stopping the knife from connecting to my mother's throat was an old analog phone that she had just used to call the police (im guessing)
>my father see's me, or knows im there and he runs off and exits the house
>this is when shit gets a little fuzzy
>I don't remember exactly why but a few minutes after this my mom HAD to leave to do something.
>she told us to keep shit locked in case he came back
>my older brother was there with me at the time
>while my mother is gone, we hear my father yelling from outside trying to get us to let him in.
>he kept claiming he was cold and needed some pants to try and fool us but my brother knew better
>eventually we moved into my mom's room and tried to block the door with a big chair
>father somehow gets into the house and starts slamming his body against my mother's door while my brother and I are pushed against it.
>dunno why but he stops after only a few attempts
>he leaves and later he is arrested
>life went to shit for a while afterwards

Nothing spooby about it, just something that happened to me as a kiddo.
>>
>>19098761
>my dad was about to kill my mom with a knife
Holy shit anon
>>
>>19098641

hehe :D
>>
>>19098778
Image is ingrained in my head to this day. He died about 2 years ago, though.
>>
>>19098748
>gf woke up and said she couldn't sleep either
>at this point it was clear that our vacation was ruined
>it was our last day so we started to just pack up and we left when our time was up
>we agreed to never speak of the things that happened again
>and gf was clearly scared of herself and her condition once we left
>after that I found out a nice piece of history
>we were on the same floor as Kate stayed back in 1892 (could be wrong year. Google it)
>we were directly across the building from her room, where they don't usually let people stay unless requested or overbooked.
>(Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin documented some crazy shit in her room in front of some press reporters btw)
>anyway that left a pit in my stomach to find that out
>when we get back home, this change in gf is still lingering, almost like it's only hidden
>we lived together at the time with my mother and her roommate because we were still teens
>her roommate never told us but told me momther that he was sensitive to spiritual things
>well when we got back he was very uncomfortable in the house
>either way, so was i.
>suddenly gf began expressing weird desires, two of which I remember because they stood out
>1. She wanted to go shooting
>2. She wanted to dye her hair blond
>okay so she previously expressed to me that she didn't even like blond hair, but suddenly she was defending it like her favorite
>also never expressed an interest in shooting, but wanted to buy a handgun because she claimed she "would feel safer".
>hm. Hey anon? Why the blond mention? Well because Kate's trademark was her flowing black gown and blond hair.
>goodoldkt
>first week back home and things have never been weirder
>a chair is pulled out from the table downstairs by itself at night, we both hear it and I checked and found it was true
>footsteps.wav
>shadows.avi
>scaredanon.png
>still have yet to bring my conclusion to gf
>>
>>19098802
Yes there's more hang on
>>
>>19098802
>I emailed two different priests asking about exorcism
>they both got back to me and told me the same thing
>"exorcism is real but you won't find anyone who will do it sorry gg"
>the unexplained activity continued
>I told my gf what I thought had happened and surprisingly her response wasn't what I expected
>she cried
>she cried and agreed and told me she was scared
>her disorders were only getting worse after that trip and she was only becoming angrier more often
>nothing happens for awhile except sounds at night and nightmares every night for gf
>she gets medicated but nothing seems to help her condition
>flash forward months
>I haven't thought about Coronado at all, but all of a sudden I had a dream about the hotel every single night for two straight months.
>I've NEVER had reoccurring dreams
>I decided that whatever happened at that hotel had a lasting impact.
>or
>was still with us
To be continued
>>
>>19098805
is this the part where it gets interesting?
>>
>>19098823
I laughed and despaired at the same time
>>
>>19098836

I believe this.
>>
>>19098823
>i became really intrigued as to how I could remove this oppression from our home
>I did extensive research and here is my conclusion
>Something lives in that hotel. Something has ALWAYS lived in that hotel.
>when poor Kate checked in, she never checked out, but neither did the Something that lives there.
>It took ahold of her, twisted her, used her body as a catalyst and disposed of her when it was done.
>It still lives there.
>It still, 100 years later feeds on the guests of this hotel. Why shouldn't it? It's a world famous resort that has hosted presidents, movie stars, etc.
>I believe this was a demon.
>I believe it's still at the hotel.
>It's just too coincidental, what happened between Kate and GF. Their stories were identical almost, and it's almost as if this entity wanted GF to BECOME Kate? Like with the hair thing and the compulsive drive to her death location
>I think the demon left GF though some months ago.
>I think I forced it to and this brings us to our final part /x/
>One day GF lost it again with her anger
>fuck.png
>so anon just takes it and doesn't give in and let's it run its course like he was told to do by the doctors
>it's getting worse though... she s starting to find joy in her insults and hatred
>she starts... laughing??? Cynically.
>this NEVER happened and boy it was not her laugh
>GF grabs a glass next to the bed and is just cackling up a storm
>I grab her arm and she begins twitching it towards her head to smash the glass on her head
>she's still laughing and now shouting to let her go through her laughs
>this is the most terrifying moment of my life my dudes
>I don't know what to do
>she splashes the water from the glass into my face and laughs even harder out of control
>I just shout back "IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST YOU HAVE NO POWER HEAR"
>boom
>her laughter stopped quicker than humanly possibly and she was sobbing
>I kept shouting it at her and the strength left her body.
(one final greentext to come)
>>
>>19098889
Your GF sounds like a good role player
>>
> sitting in the living room with my parents
> they're watching the Big Bang Theory
> they think the show's funny which is scary enough
> but
> I'm engrossed in my laptop as teenagers do
> I'm sitting RIGHT ACROSS FROM THEM
> one week later, the show airs again
> I complain about it because shit just change the channel
> couldn't stand it the first time
> "How do you know it's a repeat?"
> "I was in the room when it aired to begin with."
> "No, you were upstairs."
> I tell them everything that's about to happen in the show before it happens
> they're shocked and creeped out
> I'm just plain offended they didn't fucking notice me in the same room as them.

Years later I still bitch them out for this and when they whine about me not visiting them, I tell them they wouldn't even notice I was there anyway.
>>
>>19098905
lol
>>
>>19098889
>"YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE, YOU WILL LEAVE IN THE NAME OF GOD"
>She went fucking limp and was sobbing HARD
>her body was still being restrained by me and she was just sobbing and twitching
> I repeated the name Jesus Christ a few more times until she stopped sobbing and looked up at me confused
>she looked like herself
>she told me she felt free for the first time in months
>I think I quite literally banished this demon from her
>does that make me a better priest than the priests?
>the dreams stopped
>the last thing about the hotel to happen was a few days later
>a book fell off my moms bookshelf at home that I never looked at
>when I picked it up I shuddered to see that it was a biography. About Kate and the hotel.
>the demonic things stopped, the oppression stopped, but unfortunately this set in motion a worsening of gf's disorders when we ran out of medication.
>final conclusion: don't go to the Hotel Del Coronado, but if you do, demand answers. The hotel staff are open to discussing Kate's spirit, but I emailed them asking about "others" and my email was never returned. I want answers and I want to know, dammit.

Well, /x/ that's my year long struggle with demonic oppression. I've never seen a paranormal investigation team go to Hotel Del. I don't think they allow them to. i wouldn't. Who would stay at a hotel that's a proven demonic nest?
>>
>>19098905
Nah she's not. She didn't even know these things about Kate.
>>
>>19098947
benefit of the doubt I guess
>>
>>19098938
>but unfortunately this set in motion a worsening of gf's disorders when we ran out of medication
I thought you said she was already free from the possession? Or is it just regular medical issues?
>>
>>19098973
It's her mental disorders she had before the oppression. Her bipolar, Bpd, anxiety and depression all worsened. Understandable considering what she went through. If you read anyone's stories about being oppressed, you'll find that after they were cleared they usually have mental struggles with it all.
>>
File: IMG_3492.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3492.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19098938
Pic related, I just found this picture I don't remember taking of our room we stayed in.
>>
i got followed to the gas station in the middle of the night by a 7-foot tall figure once

i was doing really poorly at the time and was a virtual recluse so i'm not sure what it was
>>
>>19097360
Big ups. Summer time, and the shit is flooding in. Every malformed hell spawn with crappy parents is here. Kek.
>>
>>19099028
I'll be honest, I'm too spooked to actually open that image right now. I know it's not even a gif or a webm, but fuck me I'm getting the shivers.
>>
>>19099059
I combed over it a few times and I can't spot anything unexplainable, so you're safe anon.
>>
>>19097320
I've posted this story once or twice over the years, its nothing special but its the only legitimate paranormal experience I've had, most others could be explained as still waking from a dream or other things.
>was in highschool
>family decides to go on a repelling trip to moaning caverns
>we'd camp at a campsite nearby for a few days too
>im allowed to bring a friend to boot
>dope im in
Cont-
>>
>>19099073
>moaning caverns
dope I'm out
>>
>>19099073
>We get to the campsite and setup
>still got a couple hours of daylight so me and friend decide to explore the campsite and surrounding woods
>nothing to interesting in the campgrounds so we go off a ways into the forest
>going up a hill we find a dirt road that we believe to be used by the rangers and possibly during forest fires
>find and old 1800s looking abadnoned water storage thingy
>start joking about ghosts and shit, take a few photos and videos
>I notice that the hill continues to go up a ways and looks like it flattens out at the top
>for whatever reason I'm really drawn to check it out
>could just be cause I like exploring especially if the place looks cool, but i felt especially drawn to it
>try to talk my friend into going up it but he points out its getting to dark, we'll check it out tomorrow after the rappel
Cont-
>>
>>19099056
Totally, they all certainly flock to /x/ of all places. Get real, loser.
>>
>>19099069
Thanks for the spot check, anon.

>>19099073
The fuck is a repelling trip.
>>
>>19099084
Actually a really fun place to do some rappelling it was called Moaning Caverns because when the wind would go into it, it would sound like somebody moaning for help or whatnot
Course if the poor fellas went in without lights, they'd fall 10-15ft down the first drop, and then if the idiots kept going into it with no lights, theyd fall and splatter on the 2nd drop, which is 200 something ft, onto a big pile of bones that had been growing throughout the ages. Fun stuff! http://caverntours.com/moaning-cavern-adventure-park-and-california-zip-lines/ Anyway back to the story
>>
>>19099121
Gee how'd the bones get there :^)
>>
>ten, innawoods with Boy Scout Troop
>backpacking along a trail near base of Mt. Bachelor
>gonna camp near a lake and do Boy Scout stuff fuck yeah
>me and my best friend J are super hyper and excited to put up our tent
>my dad bought it for us
> it's a special one that's made for two people
>has a cool "skylight" so we can see the stars
>Scout Master keeps having to tell us to shut up and pay attention
>get to camp, SM tells everyone to set up around the site
>it's one of those ones that's definitely a campsite but doesnt have buildings or showers
>forest is behind us, camp is sort of just inside the treeline
>in front is a stretch of meadow and then a big pond
>to the sides are more forest
>in the middle of camp there are big logs set up in a circle and a fire pit in the center
>J and I decide we don't want to camp near the other fags so we pick a spot way out on the edge of camp away from the trees and closer to the pond
>Scout Masters dont want to let us but they're too busy with the others that they decide fuck it and let us set up
>it's me, J, and about ten other fags, by the way
>three Scout Masters, all pretty cool
>one is an older guy, the other two are probably in their thirties
>anyway, we all get set up and the SMs tell us we're gonna go swim in the lake
>ohhellyes.jpg
>J and I engage hyperspeed and fly into our suits and are in the water before the SMs even have a chance to say anything about it
>splashing and fucking around, water is nice and warm because it's summer and the pond is small
>everyone else gets in, we start a game of Marco Polo
>guy who's 'it' is about ten feet from me
>get that weird hyperactive mania paranoia and the closer he gets the more im flailing around and splashing to get away
>dude is about to touch me so I sink to try and touch the bottom to kick off
>something stabs into the bottom of my foot
>jesus it hurts
>fly up out of the water screaming
>everyone knows something is up so they help me get out of the water fast
>>Cont.
>>
>>19099107
Meant rappelling derp, anyways
>rappelling trip goes great
>it can be a bit of a shocker as you go down the second drop but id done it before in boyscouts so i got the pleasure of scaring and pissing off my friend by telling him to not look down a bunch
>afterwards we head back to camp, have some chow and head back up to the hill
>as we finally cross to the top my friend freezes in his tracks
>whats wrong friend?
>Anon, thats a witch's circle up ahead
>a wot?
>I had never heard of what a witch's circle was before so as my friend explains it to me I get really god damn excited since i was even more into the paranormal and shit like that back then
>he tells me to be catious, he says he's getting some very strange vibes before
>in the past these vibes have saved his life once or something, so he tells me
>but me being dipshit me just starts run all over the place like a 3 year old, excited and curious
>dont find much of nothing though really its just a circle of god damn trees
>decide to just continue to check out the surrounding area a bit more
>go onto the opposite side of the hill we come up on
>just more trees and hills and shit
>decide to stand up on on this old stump for a slightly better view
thats when shit started to happen
>it got really quiet for some reason
>i started to hear something, it was incredibly low and quiet though.......at first
>couldnt tell if it was coming from in my head or all around me
>it slowly got louder and louder, until i could hear clear as day what it was
>it was a little girl humming
There is no god damn explaination for that, we were a long long way out of camp, it wasnt to thick either like somebody could have been hiding near by.
>At first i'm frozen out of fear
>friend is calling to me, noticed something was up with me
>once i turn to him and he see's my face he says we should leave
>that snaps me out of my trance, I bolt off the stump and just start saying over and over we need to get the fuck outta here
-conti
>>
>>19099166
>friend tells me to calm the hell down and that we'd walk, not run back
>hewasright
>as I calmed down, i noticed the direction i was going to run in my panicked state was actually the opposite direction to camp
>would have gotten lost in the woods at dusk, and most likely wouldnt have a found my bearings before dark

Honestly though, I feel like a pussy after reviewing this whole experience. While it was certainly odd, the humming didnt have any negative feelings or vibes to it, I actually would love to plan a camping trip one day to go back there and check it out while a more mature mindset.
>>
>>19099134
>>Cont.
>old SM looks at my foot
>looks like a stick or something punctured it really cleanly
>not that deep but it's bleeding pretty bad
>SMs take me back to camp and try to figure out what to do
>it's too late in the day to pack out (it was basically sunset)
>try to decide if they need to send me and the old SM down alone
>luckily the bleeding is slowing down and we can see it's not as bad as we thought
>they ask me if i want to leave
>fuckno.jpg
>already it's not hurting as much and i just wanna get back in the water
>SM bandages it up after cleaning it but says i can't get back in the water because amoebas
>have to sit and watch everyone fuck around
>eventually they all get out and we split into groups of two and get stuff to make a fire
>sun is almost down, SMs make dinner for us
>when it's dark, one of the SMs gets out stuff for s'mores
>J and I are fucking stoked, we offer to pass the stuff out to make it all go faster
>give everybody enough to make three s'mores each
>get to last guy
>there's not enough
>ask SMs for more, they say there isn't any
>we tell them there's not enough and show them that we all got three each except the last guy
>SMs are super pissed, start asking which of us is stealing more
>none of us are
>they decide they must have just miscalculated and they each give one of theirs to the last kid
>everythings cool now, SMs just kinda laugh it off
>tell each other ghost stories until everyone is scared shitless
>right then counselors douse the fire and tell us it's time for bed
>ohmygodfuckyou.exe
>get into our tents
>J and I don't wanna admit it but we're both really regretting setting up so far from everyone else
>way too late to move camp
>we decide to leave his lantern on outside facing toward the trees
>both of us lay awake and look up through the skylight
>"hey" j whispers
>'what?'
>'i have a story'
>'a ghost story?'
>'yeah, i didnt tell it because it's too scary'
>immediately call bullshit
>he starts telling me this story
>>
>>19099203
Nah witch shit is fucked. Anything demonic or witchcraft related will fuck you up. The humming was most likely a sound used to lure you into the woods. Demons often portray little girls because they seem innocent and invoke a positive reaction.
>>
>>19099204
>when he was little his grandad told him about how something lived out in the high desert and mountains
>he called it the Wendigo, but as far as i know he wasnt and indian or anything
>he told J that it was a monster made of flesh that could look like anything it wanted and that nothing could make it stop being hungry
>nothing could make it full or happy
>he said it was all that was left of someone from a long time ago who did something very bad
>told J that if he ever felt the thing near him or if stuff didn't seem right, that he needed to listen to his instinct and get out of there
>J asked how he knew about it and his grandad told him he'd met it once
>he'd gotten lost and was starving to death because the berries were all inedible and he couldn't catch anything else
>he said he collapsed and watched as something impossible came out from behind a large boulder
>it was like something was wearing his image
>it looked like him but it was not him and he felt that acutely
>he watched it walk up to him slowly and kneel down in front of his face
>grandad was scared shitless and didnt know if he was dying or dead or if this was hell or what
>the thing that looks like him sounds exactly like him and it says that if he doesn't make a deal with somebody soon, he's gonna die
>grandad starts praying loudly but the thing just waves it off
>the thing tells him that he's starving, and it goes into detail about what that means. how his fat is melting away, how his muscles are being sucked dry and are turning to mush. how even now the calcium from his bones is being stripped like a coal mine for anything valuable
>it tells grandad that it will only get worse, and that if he doesnt do something quick the pain is going to continue until he dies
>tells grandad that he absolutely needs to eat something
>keeps saying that, 'you need to eat. you need to eat.'
>grandad screams that there's nothing and the thing that looks like him just laughs
>of course there is! it says
>>
>>19099204
moar plz
>>
>>19099249
inb4 Vore
>>
>>19099203
Please don't actually fuck around with supernatural shit, anon. At the very least, consult someone who's knowledgeable about these things first.
>>
>>19099272
Problem is that theres alot of people who pretend to be knowledgeable or just people who think they are when they are not different from us normal folk.
>>
>>19099249
>and it points at his legs
>grandad is absolutely flipping shit now
>tries to pull out his rifle and shoot the thing
>he's too weak and the thing seems really upset
>it's frowning and it looks like the skin its wearing is loosening
>grandad says it looked like a loose dress
>suddenly the skin sloughs off in this awful paper-tearing noise and falls to the ground where it turns into dirt
>what's left is this shapeless dry thing made of ancient flesh and bloody dirt
>embedded in its gut is a disgusting ancient deer skull
>it's held in there by bloody, wet dirt
>blood is fresh
>arms are gangly and end in three long fingers
>head is almost cylindrical, like a can
>it is clearly not a human head
>it has two very small black eyes in the center of the 'face'
>it looks down at him
>from somewhere in the thing a horrible high-pitched noise rings out
>grandad said it sounded like an insect
>thing crumbles into a cloud of dirt and bone fragments and is gone
>running on pure adrenaline, grandpa picks himself up and sprints at least a mile or two until, by sheer luck, he stumbles upon a hunting camp
>survives but refuses to go in the woods again
>says the thing is still looking for him and that it'll come for J too so he needs to be careful
>J finishes with that and we're both quiet for a minute
>dont want to admit it but im freaked the fuck out
>tell him that's the most bullshit story ive ever heard
>he knows im lying and asks me if i think it's weird about the s'mores
>i tell him to knock it off and let me sleep
>in reality im shitting in my sleeping bag and too afraid to talk or move anymore
>J somehow falls asleep after a while, i can hear him snoring
>eventually get myself to calm down enough to pass out
>have really weird dreams, keep waking up not sure if im actually awake
>seems like the night has been going on forever
>J is snoring and that keeps messing with my dreams
>>Cont.
>>
>>19099287
>hey grandson
>hey grandpa
>so has the blood demon which has sworn an unholy vengeance upon our family found you yet
>no grandpa
>what's wrong with kids nowadays back in my dad the blood demons came for us because we weren't always on our damn phones
>>
File: 1487457458036.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487457458036.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>19099322
kek
>>
>>19099287
>at one point have a dream that there's something out in the pond and it's making this really weird heavy breathing noise
>like it's having to rip each breath inside of it
>my eyes fly open and i can still hear the sound
>looking up at the skylight
>it's so dark i cant even see the sky
>i can move, but im absolutely petrified
>frozen in place, eyes wide open
>J is snoring but there's something underneath it
>it's that same fucking breathing
>thats when i realize it
>the lantern is off
>i should be able to see the stars
>the fabric of the tent rustles
>something is looking down into the tent
>i can barely make it out but it's huge
>it covers the entire skylight with just its head
>i move slightly and something catches just enough light from the moon to spark in its tiny beady black eyes
>its looking at me
>it doesn't have a face
>it feels like my heart is frozen in place
>i have no idea if im awake or dreaming
>im shaking and slowly inching my hand toward the edge of my sleeping bag
>the thing and i are locked in this stare-down for at least fifteen seconds
>finally get my hand around the bag and yank it over my head
>curl into a ball at the foot of the bag
>realize i've pissed myself
>dont even care
>i cant hear the thing rustling around outside the tent
>it's making this kind of rubbing noise
>can only describe it as insect legs rubbing together
>it brushes the tent near where im curled
>try to scream but it won't come out
>thing fiddles with the zipper for a second
>my heart cant take much more, i feel like im going to pass out
>the thing moves on
>it's quiet
>i pass out from sheer exhaustion

>wake up the next morning groggy and stiff
>remember last night and it all feels like a dream
>still really freaked out but im not gonna tell J about it
>it was probably just a really bad dream
>SMs make us breakfast, J is in a good mood and cheers me up pretty quick
>forget about everything and have an awesome day innawoods earning badges
>>Cont.
>>
I'll shoot.
>10 years ago
>13 years old
>Live in a nice house, with a 200 acre backyard
>Most of it is woods
>Only child
>School ends, and a week into summer vacation I feel adventurous
>With my parents permission, I load up a days worth of food and a gallon of water into my backpack and hike into the woods
>Smooth flat, with tree's scattered throughout
>Make it into a brush 30 minutes into my hike
>As I go further into the brush there are occasionally small clearings
>After a solid 2 hours I find a large clearing in the middle of a thick woods and set up camp
>Tarp, sleeping bag, lantern, and a makeshift mosquito net tent, pretty luxury
>After camp is set up and I gather enough firewood, I just play gameboy advance
>Battery drains to half, and by this time it's dusk
>Turn on my lantern and read a book
>After an hour or so of reading, I make the fire and lay down
Here is where it gets interesting...
>I blink, and all of the sudden it's pitch black
>I look up, I can see stars, but no mosquito net
>I look down, I am shirtless and in my underwear, my legs are cut up bad
>My are fully adjusted at this point
>All I can see is tree's
>No lantern, no fire, nothing
>Brick shitting commences
>I have never slept walked in my life
>Try and make my best guess to what is north and begin running at maximum speed
>Trip on an exposed root, head bashes to the ground
>Wake up
>I'm in my sleeping bag at my camp site
>Covered in dirt and dried blood and cuts and scrapes
>Roll to the side, theres someone in my mosquito tent
>Scream, it turns to look at me
>Covered in mangy wool, wearing what looks like an overcoat
>No face, just pure blackness
>It runs off, taking the mosquito net that had gotten wrapped around it with it
>The sun is just starting to rise
>Leave all my shit down there, just run back to the house as fast as I can in my underwear and shirtless
>Parents don't know what to think
>From that point on, I wasn't allowed to go more than 100 yards into those woods
>>
>>19099350
Ohshit. So far sounds like sleep paralysis, which can account for like 95% of people's paranormal experiences, but I have the feeling you'll debunk that soon.
>>
>>19099356
This too sounds like sleep paralysis. When you woke up for real we're you injured?
>>
>>19099383
Yes, lacerations all on my legs, most likely from the various thorn bushes scattered across the land.
>>
>>19099391
Hm. And you're sure they weren't there before you went to bed? I've had the same thing happen to me where I blink at night and hours have passed. Any folklore about witchcraft in those woods?
>>
File: IMG_1204.jpg (69KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1204.jpg
69KB, 500x373px
I've got one. Not the most scary in my life (I've been shot twice, and felt with illegals my entire life, but this story makes me fear for my country.

>be ranch kid, now 40 years old and still live out there half the month
>ranch is around 25 miles north of lake Amsted in Texas
>that's border country
>always having to deal with illegals approaching
>some have been violent
>most turn and run after some 7.62x39 flies above their heads
notthistime.avi
>be on a mountain top at night fucking around with 2 friends
>one German
>one cousin fucker from Arkansas
>shooting and drinking
>the usual
>in between magazine reloads, see two figures start to run away
>tell cousin fucker to pack up the truck whilst Hitler's wet dream and I watch for others
>standard operating procedure if you want to avoid a firefight
>right as cousin fucker finishes up he comes over
>dude stands up in the bushes
>we all take aim, just seeing what he'll do
>dude is tall, tall as I am
be 6'3"
>dude has pointed ears and a big nose
Anyone who knows border Mexicans would know that they are usually short, and round. Nothing pointy or big on them at all.
>dude just turns and walks away like there is nothing happening
>we nope the fuck out
>on the drive home, German states the obvious
>"dude, that was an Arab"
Germans know their sandniggers.
>call game warden, cause they have more search and seizure powers than even the FBI in Texas
>he finds nothing but a campsite and some literature that isn't written left to right

So, there it is folks... sandniggers were definitely coming across the border up to a year ago, when this happened. I wish I had shot that fucker dead, but I was just too shocked to see a sandnigger in deep west Texas.
>>
>>19098525
nothing positive about having a demon attached to you for life...
>>
>>19099414
*dealt
>>
File: 1488338444076.jpg (160KB, 1241x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1488338444076.jpg
160KB, 1241x1270px
That anon who got chased by drug dealers in the desert is never going to deliver, is he?
>>
>>19099350
>J is in a really good mood, makes me laugh like a motherfucker
>we keep sneaking off to fuck around by ourselves
>SMs just kinda let us do our thing as long as we stay close
>night comes around and we do another campfire
>this time we just roast marshmallows since we're out of s'mores stuff
>telling stories and J says he'll be right back, he has to pee
>SMs tell him not to go farther than the treeline
>he walks a ways past camp toward the pond and i lose sight of him in the dark
>he comes back a minute or two later and sits down
>SM is telling a really good ghost story so i don't really pay attention to what he's doing
>hear him crunching on something and look over
>he's eating a s'more
>WAT.jpg
>'you jerk, you're the one that stole?' i said
>he doesn't say anything, he just keeps eating
>'what the hell?' i ask him again, he still doesn't say anything
>one of the young SMs notices and gives J a really angry look
>gets up and comes over
>'you need to give me that right now' he says to J
>J doesn't even look at him, he just makes this kind of crying noise
>what the hell is going on???
>J is acting completely weird, im getting a bad feeling in my stomach
>the SM tells him to get up and he takes his shoulder
>hear something crunch
>sounds like a dead leaf
>SM yanks his hand back
>there's a fucking dent in J's shoulder
>J stops eating his s'more and looks at me
>it looks like something wearing J's skin and it doesn't fit quite right
>his eyes are saggy and the mouth is too low
>suddenly, impossibly, J's voice comes from behind the group, which is now quietly watching the SM and J
>'sorry, i was coming right back but something knocked me into the pond, I don't know what it was but it-'
>J jogs back into the circle and sees something is really wrong
>looks at the thing wearing his skin
>he goes completely white
>the thing looks back at him and the skin kind of bunches up in the center of the face
>"J" stands up and drops the s'more, staring down the real J
>>
>>19099391
Wait wait you left your Game Boy Advanced in the fucking woods?! Please tell me you didn't abandon a child like that
>>
>>19098761
no that is extremely spoopy. why would your mother "have to leave" the house while your father is running around with a knife trying to kill her? and this was so important that she went out into danger and left her two children alone at home... that is extremely strange and makes me think there was something very strange she had to go check on or do. there was something very important to her and no one knows what it was. very spoopy
>>
>>19099446
come on, write faster.
>>
>>19099446
Stories like this just seem like stories. You had me for awhile but now this is just a bit much. I mean, if stuff like THIS happened, how come nobody has captured any pictures of it nowadays since everybody has a camera. (I know this was a long time ago so nobody had one). It just seems strange to me that these things just "stopped" happening once cell phones and cameras became widespread.
>>
>>19098905
you're a good role player too. role playing as an ultra-skeptic. we all know the skeptics and scoffers are just the most scared of all. the ones covering their ears and closing their eyes saying I dont see anything its not real.
>>
>>19099487
inb4

>I wake up
>no one remembers but me and J
>>
>>19099039
wow. tell more about it?
>>
>>19099446
>"J" walks back toward the pond slowly, keeping its eyes on J
>no matter how far away it gets, its head turns to keep J in view
>the skin on its face is doing something but it's too dark to see what, exactly
>it gets to the water with its head basically turned totally backwards
>old SM turns his huge flashlight on it without saying anything
>all of us are dead quiet and shitting ourselves
>no one moves
>"J"'s face pulls tight, so tight that the eyelids turn inside out
>skin rips and crumbles into dirt
>the thing wiggles free like a caterpillar from a cocoon
>it's ancient and withered and bony in the wrong places
>looking at it hurts my brain, nothing about it makes sense
>the lumpy, tube-like head tilts sideways and then rotates back to the front as it turns to face us again
>there's a fucking deer skull embedded in it's stomach
>even from here i can smell the thing
>it's both dry and dusty and also festering and damp and sour, like the mud from the bottom of a deep river
>the thing lets out an ear-splitting screech
>everyone shuts their eyes and claps their hands over their ears
>manage to open one eye enough to see it slip back into the water
>the sound cuts off as it goes under
>all of us sit there, stunned
>no one says anything
>then, basically as one, we all get up and sprint to our tents
>SMs holler at us to stay inside until morning and not to come out for any reason
>J and I cram ourselves into one bag
>he's shaking badly and he keeps saying 'that was it, that was it. it came back. he said it would. it came back.'
>tell him to shut up and be quiet
>all night we can hear something swimming quietly in the water
>the next morning we all throw our shit together and get the fuck out
>J and I stopped talking to each other
>didnt really mean to, he just withdrew to the point that i couldnt reach him
>havent spoken to him or anyone else from that trip since

And that, anons, is the scariest thing that has ever happened to me.
>>
>>19099084
just don't go inside the moaning covers.
>>
>>19099487
I don't know what to tell you. You think I don't know how fucking absurd this sounds? Doesn't help that I ran out of steam and kinda wrapped it up pretty quick but as much as anyone can on here, I assure you this happened. I'm an old fag, so it was before stuff like phones and digital cameras were common. And as for it not happening, how are we supposed to talk about it? Especially now, when everyone wants photographic proof of everything. Sometimes you just can't get it.
>>
>>19099507
why does it always end with

yea i never spoke to any of them again
>>
>>19099523
Dunno. A lot of us didn't want to talk about it, I guess. Especially the SMs. On the way back, they basically told us that we couldn't really be sure what had happened because it was "too dark". They tried to play it off as a prank, I guess. I dropped out of Boy Scouts because I was really only in it for J. Plus the experience, y'know, kind of ruined things for me.
>>
>>19099523
not everything has a perfect ending, y'know. real people react to trauma differently than fake ones
>>
>>19099497
Hotel Del Anon here. This anon cleared it up later and gave it the benefit of the doubt. Being a skeptic is fine. There are some things I don't even believe, like Wendigbro in this thread. If someone doesn't want to believe what happened to her, I'm fine with it and I invite them to go stay at the hotel themselves. Regardless of others, I'm still petrified of Kate. Whenever I see a picture of her (or even her re enacters) I just freeze up. She kinda looks like GF in the face too.
>>
>>19099534
or fake ones react differently to real ones
>>
>>19099521
I figured this was before everyone had cameras. My question is more towards the general public. Like, why hasn't this happened to anyone ever in the last 15 years? Because if it did I ASSURE you someone would have taken a video or picture. It sounds absurd but it sounds traumatic. I always feel bad when I struggle to believe something that's clearly traumatic to someone. I guess it's one of those things I'd be more inclined to believe if you told it to me in person and I could see the sincerity.
>>
>>19099557
>>19099530
he answered you here dipshit
>>
>>19097320
I was camping a couple of miles east of Medicine Wheel, WY in the Bighorn Mtns at a small primitive campground. I hiked up a small creek to see if I could catch a trout or two. Passed under a small arch and hiked on up about a miles or so trying small holes here and there. Crossed the creek and came back down the opposite side. Walked into a spot behind a small cabin and a graveyard that had about 30 graves surrounded by a short rock border. As soon as I stepped in front of the grave yard a strong gusts of wind blew whistling and howling. It sounded like a crowd of voices - kind of high pitched woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos. I will never forget that feeling of the hair rising on my neck and my heart pounding.
>>
>>19099569
I mean I'm in the same boat and I fucking know what I saw. My best guess? It's so rare and so hard to predict that it's not feasible to get it on film. It's like ball lightning. We know it exists but we've only gotten video evidence of it once.
>>
>>19099356
Sounds like you were sleepwalking and freaked out, tripped and fell unconscious. Then your friendly local skinwalker found you unconscious and brought you back into your tent to ensure you didnt die of exposure.
And you screamed at the poor dude instead of thanking him, how rude
>>
>>19099599
My best guess for creatures like this is some physical manifestation of demons. So, they exist but they don't, as in they only exist as a physical form when they want to or perhaps need to. So basically you could scour the entire globe and never find it. Unless it's currently physically manifesting. How do we know his grandpa didn't "make that deal" the thing was talking about? Who was the deal with? Short answer: Satan. If he did make that deal, even mentally agree, then he cursed his whole bloodline, including J which is why the same creature would come back for him. I mean, it's possible that the creature really didn't physically exist since papa saw it UNTIL that moment when J stepped in the woods.
>>
File: IMG_5092.gif (761KB, 450x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5092.gif
761KB, 450x396px
>>19099596
>woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos
>>
>>19097320
When I was in elementary school I discovered Alex Jones and listened to him/watched YouTube videos about the FEMA death camps Illuminati conspiracy theory and honest to God it scared the shit out of me more than anything. I was pretty young and stupid at the time so I thought it was only a matter of time before I would be hauled off to a concentration camp any day. I used to have a recurring nightmare where soldiers would bust down our door and inject us with microchips. I remember waking up crying in cold sweats it was so real and terrifying. It was so bad I couldn't concentrate in school, I had this sense of impending doom and dread all the time. I know he's basically a meme now, but seriously fuck Alex Jones for scaring the shit out of little me like that.
>>
>>19099689
A meme you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVUyQC7AE0Q
>>
I'm not great at telling this story, its more of a 'had to be there' thing.
>have seizure
>think I'm completely fine while everyone is freaking out around me.
>get led to the car and rushed to the hospital while my dad is screaming at me to stay awake
>completely fine, "wtf, guys"
>Get to hospital
>led in on stretcher
>this is not right, why is everyone acting so strange
>sit in the hospital room, everyone starts crying
>eyes are getting too red for even sobbing
>like really fucking red
>whitebeard oldman doc walks in
>looks at me angry as shit
>"this is not my patient"
>somehow feel like I was in the wrong
>dad whipsers "everyone from here out is his minion"
>look at dad
>whaaaa the fuck did he just say??
>realize no one is crying, just staring at me with bright red eyes
>okay this is not fucking normal
>room sort of dims but its more like my eyes shut down
>boom
>door opens
>middle-eastern guy walks in
>my eyes must be failing, there are trails everywhere
>his fucking head is trailing spirals
>oh god I know this person
>I'm looking at the fucking devil
>keep in mind my family is still staring at me
>he sits down, looks way too composed
>I'm going to hell
>"You know why you're here"
>what the hell I'm thinking, I dont know shit
>"What religion are you"?
>No way in fucking shit should that be the first question a doctor asks. no way in fucking ... hell
>my mother deadpans, "baptist"
>doctor satan here looks at me disgusted
>He says, "what? you couldnt stop your hand?"
>"for some reason I whisper, "no" in a voice that sounds like someone just shot my puppy
>"hmmn, I know the place for you".
>"okay"
>I take one last look at what was once my family, and now looks like a pack of stoic demons staring at me with a blurry background, but them completely clear, no matter the distance of each one
>look at my army vet brother
>"I've been there anon"
>his eyes are fucking blood
>get wheeled out, being transferred to another hospital
>This is the ride to hell
>>
>>19097320
Good thread OP, I know it's not very original but this is the kind of content I come here for desu
>>
File: 1.png (7KB, 547x161px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7KB, 547x161px
Ill post some shit I experienced years ago
>>
File: 2.png (16KB, 877x317px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
16KB, 877x317px
>>19100452
>>
File: 3.png (11KB, 541x268px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
11KB, 541x268px
>>19100458
>>
File: 0.png (10KB, 660x259px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
10KB, 660x259px
>>19100462
>>
File: 1492910985675.jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492910985675.jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>19098641
Why
>>
>>19097360
Fuck. Off. Kyle.
>>
>>19100469
K you'll...fuck off?
>>
File: manhis2.png (426KB, 1336x437px) Image search: [Google]
manhis2.png
426KB, 1336x437px
>>19098613
>ok Cthulhu
>>19099056
>Every malformed hell spawn with crappy parents is here. Kek.

It was even prophesied...

"Shake the globe and let me out..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_WQfCusWEo
>>
>>19098938
Just masturbate when the spirit is around and if it isn't gay then it will leave
>>
>>19100501
Yeah this... this doesn't really help
>>
>>19099487
>You had me for awhile but now this is just a bit much.
Are you fucking retarded? It's the old and overdone skinwalker meme. Lurk more you fucking newfag.
>>
>>19099414
Shot twice from fighting tacos?
>>
>>19099402
Absolutely sure. I had probably one small poke from a thorn on my calf before I went to bed that I had gotten a few hours earlier while hiking. Also, there was evidence a cult was operating in the woods, but the site was found way further towards the end of the property than where I was at.
>>
>>19097360
You're a colossal faggot
>>
Mainly stuff involving dreams

When I was very young I had a dream of what I think was Nosferatu/Bat Boy. Weird thing about it was I swore I saw it AFTER I woke up, projected on the wall behind my headboard.
>>
>>19098856
Don't you need to have been approved by the pope or something to perform exorcisms? I mean, catholic priests that is.

Probably not many around nowadays.
>>
>>19099523
Not him, but speaking from experience, there are tons of people just ill-equipped to deal with anything truly paranormal. They can't process it or make sense of it, so they repress it. I've seen people get angry at someone just for *wanting* to discuss shared paranormal experiences. There may even be an element of superstition to it, like talking about it invites it back in.
>>
>>19099414
Fucking half-elf-half-arabs crossing the border from mexico
>>
>>19099649
Not everything is a demon you jesus-loving fucks
>>
>>19100354
wat

cont
>>
>>19100354
Smells like a stroke and schizophrenia
>>
>>19099356
>not allowed to go more than 100 yards into those woods
(as if you wanted to)
>>
>>19101734
orange barrels orange barrels everywhere eye i see. the eye of sauron are upon you. whats a jesus fuck now? - the bat
>>
>>19100883
I guess the spirit was gay then
>>
>>19097320
>The world starts making your kind of sense but you can't handle the responsibility
>>
File: 1486728529730.jpg (93KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1486728529730.jpg
93KB, 500x648px
https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-21AtiWV3TE

-bruce wayne. and if the bat is here because i mentioned gotham he can just f off go to my robot thread and post, hes never dared attack MY manor
>>
>be 19, female
>temporarily homeless due to a couple of bad decisions but making it work as I have a car, a few possessions, and money saved
>have a few hours to kill and nowhere to go one morning, decide to take my book to a popular forested area with a long boardwalk through it
>walk down the planked stairs from the parking lot (no other cars were there) into the trees and to a intersection of paths
>weird man in his 50s wearing sunglasses sitting there, staring me down as I pass him
>proceed down a path that snakes around the the trees
>get a cold, sinking feeling
>turn and look behind me and in a small gap through the branches I can see back to the spot where the man was sitting and see that he had stood up, but proceeded to sit back down as soon as I spotted him, still staring at me
>hellfuckno
>run FULL SPEED to my car and peel the fuck into the highway

this was more than 10 years ago and I'm still sweating typing this
>>
>>19102829
>10 years ago
>still sweating
jesus christ old man just wanted sum fuk calm down
>>
>>19097320
Aliens abducted me and gave me eternal cum guzzling technology. Wanna try it out, big boi?~UwU
>>
>>19102925
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced immortality technology" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an /x/ shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES FORCED IMMORTALITY TECHNOLOGY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...
>>
>>19102931
Namefags annoy me just as much as the next guy but holy shit anon, get a grip
>>
>>19102925
become an hero already
>>
>>19098938
>I've never seen a paranormal investigation team go to Hotel Del.
>>19098802
>(Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin documented some crazy shit in her room in front of some press reporters btw)
Um.
>>
>>19099028
>>19099059
It's yet another sideways picture taken and posted by someone who hasn't discovered the magic of image flipping functions.
>>
>>19102925
An hero, i request assist. I see the future, I have read stories on /x and been seeing 'visions' of those people. even the ones that die. I hear every person on earth breath. I still cant figure out why they cam to my window one night. They were alien, can you describe their craft? I seen a white glow on the underside. I'm one looking for a two headed snow leopard.
>>
>>19103238
most of the time playing cs;go I listen to people hitting keys. I read the story on here recently about Malmulya(whatver name). I cant put this any other way. I SEEN what They SEEN in my dreams and never knew they existed. I've been on here since listening to all of you and your hearts. I hear conversations of all of you just ' typing' and reacting. -_- I'm looking for a snep, and the maneaters that visited my window. just acknowledge i exist. I wouldnt be here otherwise
>>
>>19103261
somone soon will steal the wings of the gods, I'll leave my business out of this and just watch /x. nobody will believe this. I stole their craft technology. heres a hint

Niobium-Boron-Mercury

they wanted 'economic' or some shit since its easy to build. If i disappear, I hope one your descendants fight the angels, and the demons still locked to earth. I am human, I'll catch you all in the next life cycle. Peace niggers
>>
>>19103147
Pretty sure that's just 4chan ignoring (stripping?) the exif data that denotes which way is "up" in cell phone pictures. Least that's the explanation I've seen from anons before.
>>
File: 20170604_124917.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170604_124917.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
I possess the miracle gene
>>
>>19098281
Dude I read your story and ran to the living room and told my gf "I told you I couldn't be the only one who experiencied this"
Somekind of witch lady told my grandma that I have something like following me and that is Evil, I always saw this shadow kind figure, the first time I saw it a friend of mine saw it too.
Mine doesn't feed so much in fear tho, but in anger
>>
>>19098938
me and my parents and sister went to san diego and stayed at the del in 2009 and 2010. in 2009 when we stayed there i was sleeping on a cot since we were all sharing 1 large room. i felt restless and uncomfortable every night sleeping there, but the night before (or the night before that) we left i woke up at 5 in the morning to the sound of a woman screaming and a door slamming. i woke up and was shitting bricks. but for some reason i was the only person that heard it. my family tried to tell me it was my imagination, but i heard it as clear as day.

in 2010 we stayed there again. still had trouble sleeping. i have this condition called sleep paralysis which is when you wake up in your sleep and can't move, but your brain is still in dream mode so you hallucinate things while you're awake. so i had an episode when i was there, but this time it was different. i woke up to an image of a tall man dressed in 1800s style clothing. he looked transparent and everything had a blue tinge to it. but where his eyes were it was just all black. not even black eyes, just dark holes that seemed like they could go on forever. i couldnt scream, let alone really breathe. when i tried to scream i just made a wheezing noise. i was sweating bullets and thought i was going to die. when all of a sudden i was asleep again. i didn't even remember falling asleep, but i was asleep and woke up the next morning feeling like i've been through something traumatic. this was different from all the other sleep paralysis episodes in that i truly felt a presence at my bed, just staring into my soul, and i could've swore at that time that i was going to die. i will remember this for the rest of my life
>>
>>19100354
Woah, more..?
>>
File: IMG_3486.jpg (25KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3486.jpg
25KB, 225x225px
>>19098938
TLDR: this is my first time dating somone with borderline personality and I don't realize they are social parasites who flip out for no fking reason, wait till she cheats on you because of a minor infraction
>>
A story that just happened a few month ago

>Something like 10 pm, listening to red army choir loud because my parents went to the restaurant.
>Suddenly, I smelled something burning, like meat on the barbecue
>My room is next to the kitchen, and sometimes, my cats sit on the gas button, but there was no gas sound and if the cat was on fire, it may scream a little
>I cut the music open the door (my computer is next to the door)
>nothing, no cats, and pitch black except for the TV (I let it on to have a background noise, because i'm a pussy)
>I sat back, still smelling this burning scent
>My window is open, and I clearly hear something walking in the bushes (my room is at the back of the house, there's only the neighbour garden in front of it)
>Anotherfuckingcat.bik
>"fucking cat, come here"
>A really deep bark answer me
>holyshit.pdf
>I close the window as quick as I can, but i've got a window-door (dunno the english name, sorry), and the shutter is wide open and I need to go outside to close it
>As fast as I can, I open the door, throw the rock that is blocking the shutter and close it
>The burning scent is almost toxic, like breathing pure smoke from a T-34
>No lights nor fire sound
>Another barking
>SHITSHITSHIT.png
>Get inside, close every shutter, turn every light on
>My cats are all under the dining's room table (I had nine of them, there were six)
>There's a hell hound near my house
>I only have some kitchen knife
>Hopefully, my parents came back like an hour after that, and the burning scent disappeared, and no barkings were heard.

I have no fucking clue of what I heard/smelled this night. It never happened before nor after.
>>
>>19098597
>3spooky5me
>>
Alright, I have 2 stories, one is much less interesting than the other (IMO). I'll start with the best one in the next post, English is not my native language and I'm not a very good writer so I'll need a bit of time
>>
>>19105152
god speed anon
>>
I'm -> >>19105152
sorry for taking long

I'll start now

>>19105220
>back in 2002, 15 years old, sleeping at a friends house
>we have a "deal" where we take turns choosing horror movies to rent and watch
>usually go to this old VHS store - we're from a shithole in South America so couldn't afford a DVD player back then but we also went there because it had the "best" B horror movies you could find in our city
>this one night, we rented about 6 movies and headed back to his place, we ended up watching 3 of those movies in a row
>it was late already, probably around 2am
>I didn't notice it at first but friend had slept, probably during the beginning of the last movie I chose
>this one was a very boring 80's slasher in the woods type of movie, only 75 minutes long or so
>I try to stay awake to watch it to the end by myself, the movie was nearing its end anyway
>It's getting boring and I'm also getting sleepy
>try my best to keep my eyes open but I just can't do it
>which is odd because I wasn't even feeling tired a few minutes ago
>that's what I thought to myself and then...
>...
>I slept...
>...
>..
>.

cont.
>>
>>19105466
inb4 friend drugged you
jk moar plz
>>
>>19105466
>..
>...
>!!!!
>suddenly someone pulling me by the arm
>"WAKE UP!"
>"DUDE WAKE THE FUCK UP!"
>"!!what the fuck let me sleep.." - is my immediate response, still refusing to even move my head to see why he was acting so weird
>"WAKE UP NOW DAMN IT" - he insists
>but after a few seconds he suddenly stops talking
>dead silence
>not just any silence, but as if you suddenly became deaf
>thought it was weird so I decide to finally check what's going on
>friend looks pale and is staring at the TV
>look at the TV..
>there's static all over
>but looking at it you can notice this very strange "face" on the screen
>it looks like it has eye sockets but no eyes
>mouth open, triangle shaped teeth
>TV starts making a lot of noise
>I tell him to stop fucking with me and simply turn off the video tape, I don't care for this stupid prank he is trying to pull on me

cont.
>>
>>19105499
Keep going senpai
>>
>>19097320
I came to 4chan once, not thinking much of it and I stayed for awhile. However when I tried to leave I found I couldn't, I came to the slow hororfying realisation I would be trapped here forever.
>>
>>19105466
>>19105478
>>19105499
>he is actually shaken and his voice is cracking
>"dude, I'm not doing anything..."
>the volume of the TV seems to be raising by itself
>Static effect is wearing off and the "face" on the TV becomes clearer and clearer
>it still has the same shape/size and the sound from the TV keeps increasing on its own (but the TV does not indicate the volume being raised up)
>it gets so loud that we're actually feeling uncomfortable, friend now puts hands on ears and starts screaming for me to do something
>I just say fuck it and take the video tape out of the VHS, but...

>nothing happens.
>I hurry to the back of the TV and unplug it from the socket

>and nothing happens...
>the face is still there and the sound is still going on loud as fuck EVEN THOUGH I UNPLUGGED THE GOD DAMNED TV FROM THE SOCKET
>I'm freaking the fuck out right now because I realized my friend really wasn't pulling a prank on me
>I just ask him to show me where the power box is located in his house so we can permanently shut all electricity in the house
>we run as fast as we can there and turn everything off
>no lights in the house or any other device work
>we can still hear the fucking TV on
>run back to the room we were and the face is still there
>it lingers for another 5 minutes or so then out of fucking nowhere disappears
>no more "face" on the TV, no more sound
>we just stare at each other without saying anything for some time
>go back and bring electricity up
>TV seems to be working fine now
>we go back and sit there again looking at each other without saying a word, it's close to 6 am now
>try to come up with an explanation to what it was but can't
>I tell him I can't sleep and will stay awake until the sun is up, he agrees with me

cont, 1 more post to go.
>>
>>19105565
>>19105503

And that's it.
I'm not sure if the end is ''anti-climatic'' or not, but here's the thing - I'm not making this fucking shit up, no one fucking believes any of us when we tell this story but it's... it's stuck in my mind since that day.

I tried searching the web for what it could be and came up with a few examples of similar cases.

Apparently this is actually a thing and is called "instrumental transcommunication" or Electronic voice phenomenon, you can google and read more about it - it's quite fascinating.

Here's some about it:

"Within ghost hunting and parapsychology, electronic voice phenomena (EVP) are sounds found on electronic recordings that are interpreted as spirit voices that have been either unintentionally recorded or intentionally requested and recorded. Parapsychologist Konstantīns Raudive, who popularized the idea in the 1970s, described EVP as typically brief, usually the length of a word or short phrase.[1]"
>>
File: 1496614665985.png (1MB, 913x740px) Image search: [Google]
1496614665985.png
1MB, 913x740px
Woke up early one morning and heard a demonic voice say "you're mine" from the middle of my room. Heard it clear as day. I stayed still for about 5 minutes then got up and darted for the lights. I'm sure it was my brain malfunctioning but it's probs the scariest thing I've witnessed. Shit sounded like the gravemind from Halo.
>>
File: tumblr_oncgedWz9G1rnolp8o1_500.gif (884KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oncgedWz9G1rnolp8o1_500.gif
884KB, 500x263px
Well, it's bedtime, so rather than post it here I'll just link to my thread. I'm kind of wanting help tracking down stories with similarites rather than sharing the spoop though.

>>>19105504
>>
>>19104294
>if the cat was on fire, it may scream a little
o-ok
>>
>>19098314
Greentext please
>>
>>19097320
Encountered a shadow person when I was a kid. Scared the living shit out of me.

Had some fucked up reoccurring dreams a while back. Those left an impression on me. I have bouts of depression so that's probably why.
>>
>>19098938
Do you mind if I use this story?
>>
>>19099028
So who's in the bathroom?
>>
>>19102829
What an awful story
>>
>>19106534
ye
>>
>>19105582
noice
>>
>be 15 year old me
>visiting my nan after school
>see her crying on the couch
>my grandad died a few weeks before so she was really upset
>I'm sitting next to her trying to make her feel better
>She starts telling me stories about my grandad and how they met and stuff
>I already knew but I listened anyway
>after an hour she's visibly nervous
>She asks if I can keep a secret
>disgonnabegood.jpg
>I say of course
>She starts talking about my great granddad, her stepfather
>she tells me about how close they were
>apparently he was a hunter who lived in rural Quebec
>she asked if I knew what a skinwalker was
>nope
>She says it's a guy who can shapeshift into animals and shit
>So great grandad is out hunting for fox pelts, pretty normal night for him I'd think
>he hears something big coming toward him and he freaks out
>turns out it's a bear so he shoots it
>the bear screams in pain and then turns into a pale, naked, emaciated man with bloodshot eyes wearing a fresh bloody bear skin
>great grandad is freaking out and the man stands up and starts speaking
>he tells him how he was going to kill and eat him, but he respected him for being able to shoot him so he'll let him go, but keep a close on on him and his family
>at this point I'm freaking out because my grandmother is the type to tell stories like that, but I'm fascinated so I keep listening
>She starts telling me about when she lived on a farm in Quebec with my grandad
>She tells me about how she was constantly paranoid and nervous living there
>she nagged my grandad a bunch to sell the place and move
>one day he gets fed up and agrees
>they have to go to the nearby city to do the paperwork or something
>when they get back a window is smashed in and their basement is flooded
>they decide to board it up for now and grandad leaves to get someone to fix it
>nan doesn't want to be left alone by herself so she has her sister stay with her
>>
>>19106687
>that night they're awoken by loud noises from the basement
>nan and her sister are freaking out and stay quiet
>whatever was in the basement had opened the door and was now on the main level with them but they were paralized with fear and silent as mice
>half an hour of pure silence later their door creaks open a crack, and on the other side a hunched over, pale as snow, african child levels of skinny man with bloodshot eyes and a black irises is staring at my nan with his long boney fingers wrapped around the door frame
>nan and her sister freak out and shut the door, the guy is pissed by this and starts banging so the barricade the door with furniture
>after a few hours it stops but they stay there all night
>the next day grandad comes back and when they look at the door it's covered in deep scratch marks
>they stay at someone else's house until the farm sells
>I'm kinda freaked out but not terrified
>My mum was supposed to pick me up but she never did so I walk home in the dark at 11
>>
>>19106689
>1 year ago
>19 year old me somehow convinced 6 of his his faggot weeb friends to go camping with him in Algonquin park for a month
>the hike to our campsite took 3 days so we were in total wilderness
>two weeks go by and we've ran out of vodka but other than that everything's fine
>I'm sharing a tent with one if my buddies (no homo)
>it's around 2 am and his fat ass is asleep while I can't because I'm feeling anxious for some reason
>I hear something moving outside and I just freeze
>I'm stuck in an uncomfortable position for 15 minutes until I accidentally move a little and whatever was outside went quiet
>I freak out and whatever was outside started touching the tent and I can see what looked like human fingers poking at the fabric
>I start hearing chuckling and I try to wake my buddy up
>as I see the zipper moving I hear one of my friends get out if there tent and next thing I know my ears are ringing and my buddy is wide awake
>he comes and unzips the tent and tells us there was a bear outside my tent and he used a bear flare to spook it away
>we all left that night
>mfw
>>
>>19098281
>>19098591
Shit anon your frustration is now hunting this hotel. Good job with That exorcism.
>>
>>19097320
>late night
>decide to confirm in myself that God doesnt exist through reading the Bible after a few nights of doubting
>strange noises under bed, unknown source of noise, wont stop
>start feeling extreme sense of dread
>dark, massless cloud forms at edge of bed, orange pairs of eyes appear with in it
>intense feeling of fear and dread still rising
>grab my Bible off my table, ask for God to protect me if he is there
>noises diminishe
>cloud and eyes dissapear
>fall asleep crying
>wake up with Bible in my hands
I have never had anything that scary happen to me since, and I hope it never does again. I gave my life to Christ not much longer after that. People trying to summon demons are insane to me, like I wouldn't wish that upon my worse enemies.
>>
>>19098836
>>19098856
I'll do it but I'll also do your taxes, how right it is doesn't bother me.
>>
>>19106699
>camping
>for a month

not only is that completely retarded and unbelievable, but it's also very unnecessary to the story
>>
>>19099523
I saw something with a friend about 10 years ago. He was my best friend. After that things got weird. I think he took it badly and just wanted to get away and forget. I haven't talked to him at all in more than 10 years now.
>>
File: Man Sign-500x500.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Man Sign-500x500.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
>>19097320
>me when i was 6 years old
>go camp with dad, stepmom and bro and dogo
>We weren't in the middle of nowhere, but in the woods
>Morning, we wake up
>Dad and stepmom gone to get food (I think)
>me and bro chilling in tent
>suddenly we hear footsteps in the leaves
>me and bro look where the noise came from
>we clearly see the shade of pic related on the tent
>like exact same thing
>was very very short, like 2 feet tall
>after 2 seconds it starts running really quick like a blink and get on other side of tent
>as we turn our head it vanishes
>doggo starts to complain
>me and bro are really wtf we don't move for like 5 mins
>>
File: received_10154612953283494.jpg (11KB, 449x416px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154612953283494.jpg
11KB, 449x416px
>>19102805
>>
>>19097320
Enlightenment... by a long shot!
>>
>>19106889
What's wrong with a month? I've done 36 day backpackpacking trips with no interaction in developed areas
>>
>>19098281
Classic poltergeist.
>>
>>19103008
>being this much of a newfag

Lurk more my good friend, this is what you call a common pasta
>>
>people namedropping skinwalkers like no one on /x/ knows its just a board meme

lol you might as well say you met slender man
>>
>>19098591
>>19098636
>>19098666
>>19098714
>>19098748
>>19098802
>>19098823
>>19098889
>>19098938
This has got to be the most cheesy, poorly written, and absolute shit greentext that I have seen in over 4 years.
>>
File: rs_demon.jpg (7KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
rs_demon.jpg
7KB, 182x277px
>be me
>current year around 2006, be 8 i think (dont remember exactly when)
>my mother finally let me play runescape, the game my friends from school are playing
>"turn it off if there's any violence, anon" "ok mom"
>make account, log onto tutorial island
>holy fuck this is awesome, my first videogame ever
>walking past one of the wooden gates that you have to go through after you learn some of the skills
>"SPEAK TO ME OR ELSE!" comes out the speakers in a deep, booming voice
>little me was freaked out for a while, but assumes that it must have been an ingame sound
>continue with tutorial island

>next day ask friend about the noise i heard
>"oh, on tutorial island you cant see friends chat, so the messages get spoken to you instead. I sent you that message."
>lil me accepts this explanation

This was complete bullshit, messages sent are never spoken on runescape, and what i heard didnt sound like a text-to-speech program. Nothing like this has ever happened to me since, and it wasn't that scary, but it's the most paranormal thing that's ever happened to me. Anyone have an explanation for this? were the j-mods just fucking with me?
>>
>>19098314
Wow that sounds actually terrifying unlike all the delusional ghost crap on /x/
>>
>>19107555
actually now that im thinking back on it there were sometimes strange sounds coming out of our computers speakers, like indistinct murmering or something, even if i turned the speaker up to maximum i couldnt make out what that stuff was. It just stopped happening after a while and i never really payed it any mind while it was happening or since. Maybe our computer had some sort of "halloween virus" that makes it do weird shit or something idk. Not sure if the runescape incident had anything to do with that though.
>>
>>19103660
I've never talked to a "professional" about it, but from my own reading in the supernatural, I agree with what >>19107165 says. It's something related to poltergeists. I don't know if it's exactly the same thing, but I know what made mine subside(not that it's totally gone) was actually making an effort to own and work through the events of my life that were making me so angry and sad - in my case, failed relationships and the sudden loss of my dad.

On the night that I performed my informal exorcism, I consciously made the decision to own all that emotion I'd bottled up and pushed aside. I cried for the better part of two days and came out the back side of it feeling like I'd been washed clean.
>>
>>19107570
>>19107555

might be vannaka but that's pretty spooky anon
>>
>>19104294
The fuck your parents gonna do against a pack of hell hounds?
>>
>>19099523
I haven't spoken to anyone I knew in high school for more than a decade, Anon.
>>
>>19108428
I can relate to this.
>>
The scariest thing I've ever experienced was being stalked by a mountain lion while fishing near sundown... or maybe when 3 german shepherds cornered me in a yard at work, and were about to start attacking from all sides when the owner finally came out to call them off
>>
>>19107555
I remember hearing a full conversation between two people coming from a turned off computers speakers. The sound was seriously muffled, and my mom was in the same room so I asked her what it was and she said "computers are weird like that." It was the weirdest shit ever and to this day I don't know how it happened.
>>
>Femanon
>Pizza delivery grill
>Out on a delivery with instructions "bring change for a $100" to a house we haven't delivered to before
>red flags that my ass is gonna get robbed and probably ass raped
>boss sends me out anyways
>arrive at location
>house has a for sale sign on the lawn and all its lights are off
>another red flag
>decide i don't want to get raped and robbed and to fuck this delivery and drive back
>car spurts to death about 10 meters away from house
>door opens
>no one walks out
>door shuts
>i'm sitting there trying to start my car
>no one came out of the house though
>all of the sudden hear a tapping sound on my windshield
>look up from the dash
>there's a spectre with fingernails the length of nails tapping on my windshield
>it's on my side of the car, so I open the passenger door and throw the pizza out
>carrying bag and all
>tapping stops
>car starts again
>drive the fuck back to work and have to explain to the boss that I just gave a free pizza and pizza carrying bag to a fucking ghost
whole experience was terrifying at the time, but when I reflect back on it whatever the fuck that thing was didn't feel to menacing.
>>
>>19108878
What are the odds that its night time and you actually didnt see the person tapping?
>>
I almost died during surgery once, couldnt breathe on my own at the end of the operation. I was unconscious for the whole ordeal but its pretty spooky thinking about it.

Also when I was recovering the guy next to me was there because he stabbed his girlfriend and then jumped out of a second story window, it wasnt a fun stay.
>>
>>19099204
Fucking extra camper innawoods stories are good.
>>
File: IMG_0290.jpg (10KB, 105x116px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0290.jpg
10KB, 105x116px
>age 11
>playing pretty far into the woods behind my grandfather's house
>dad and grandfather are at the house, which is situated on 45 acres of woods and field
>suddenly I hear someone sobbing their eyes out
>follow noise, further away from house
>eventually find a middle-aged black woman, looks like she's wearing church clothes and a large hat
>do not recognize her despite knowing most people in the area
>she has a suitcase beside her and is barefoot
>not really scared at this point, just want to help
>I approach and try to say softly, "ma'am, are you okay?"
>as soon as I speak, she turns to me
>starts shrieking at the top of her lungs
>I mean screeching like a fucking banshee
>scares me so bad I trip and fall backwards
>get up and run back to the house as fast as I can
>screaming stops as I near the treeline
>when I get to the treeline my dad and grandpa are already running toward the woods
>they ask who was screaming
>I tell them and they follow me to the spot where the woman was
>she is gone but her suitcase remains
>we take it back to the house
>it only contains a pair of high heels
>over the next few days, we go around and ask if anyone has been missing and show neighbors the suitcase
>no one has been missing, and no one recognizes the suitcase or shoes
>dad still has them to this day
>was a long time before I could go in the woods after that

>years later am playing Left 4 Dead for the first time
>when I startled a witch it brought back memories of that and sent me into a panic attack
>>
>>19102821
fyi this is a parody twitter account. Not that you can't find the real thing saying this out there, but just google donovanpaisley.
>>
Something spoopy just happened. I was taking a piss and I farted and a little bit of shit came out. Now my butt is wet.
>>
>>19104046
>BPD, bipolar, depression, anxiety
These aren't like little things, 50% of those (BPD and bipolar, depression and anxiety are easier to medicate) make it pretty much impossible to live a normal life in general. BUT no it's definitely ghost demons.
>>
>>19108878
was going go say "probably just a strung out cokehead" but that's pretty scary too
>>
>>19109066

that last part made me lol, sorry
>>
File: timelapsefiring.jpg (47KB, 400x411px) Image search: [Google]
timelapsefiring.jpg
47KB, 400x411px
Smoking with a friend at night when a very low flying helicopter with a bright spotlight came up from behind us, over the top of the hill we were sitting on. As soon as we saw the light we both jumped up and each stood up against a tree as flat as we could. As the light shined down on us we gave each other an "ohhhh fuck" look.

The chopper kept moving but stayed in that area of the woods, so we had to find our way back stoned, in the dark, with a (presumably) police helicopter looking for someone else in that same exact area of forest.
>>
Oh shit, my dudes, bout time one of these threads popped up. Bout to get comfy as fuck.
>>
File: 1476930764929.jpg (22KB, 718x717px) Image search: [Google]
1476930764929.jpg
22KB, 718x717px
>>19104294
>>
File: IMG_0132.jpg (68KB, 640x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0132.jpg
68KB, 640x816px
>>19099537
Bitch ain't even blonde bruh
>>
File: IMG_2736.jpg (75KB, 866x767px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2736.jpg
75KB, 866x767px
>>19104294
Jesus Christ that got me good
>>
File: IMG_2056.png (112KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2056.png
112KB, 785x757px
>>19106910
>doggo starts to complain
>>
>in a hotel with a gf
>in the middle of the first night gf wakes me up saying i was screaming my lungs out
>couple from a near chalet comes to check wtf was happening
>i couldn't remember having a nightmare
>my heart rate was normal
>couple jokes about rough sex and says good night
>next morning they joke about it again
>one manager hears it and asks what happened
>i tell the brief story
>manager says that what happened to me is not so uncommon there, among other things
>me, gf and the other couple asks what the fuck is the other things
>manager smiles and says "have a nice breakdast"
>later that day
>me and gf were watching tv
>i can see from a mirror that something was moving in the other side of the room
>fucking black figure "walking" straight the whole room
>disappears when it reaches the wall
>me and gf looking at each other, confirming that it happened
>without saying a single word we pick our stuff and leave
>>
>>19098938
Fuck off with this RP bullshit
>>
something thats happening right now with my cousin's toys going off
>cthulu save me
>seriously need help
>if i die, 4chan i love you
>>
File: 501577763.jpg (425KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
501577763.jpg
425KB, 682x1024px
I, a novice camping in Florida, found a quiet spot beside a pond. Asleep, a grunting sound woke me up. I thought it was a big frog and went back to sleep. Next day I thought about it. Alligator! For a long time after I wondered how I escaped becoming a missing person. The only rational explanation I can think of is I am vegetarian. Animals can smell dead meat in a person's gut and carrion is fair game in nature.
>>
File: IMG_2800.jpg (768KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2800.jpg
768KB, 1750x2500px
I have a handful of different stories if anyone's interested.
>I was possibly the witness to a murder (really short story)
>various UFO sightings while hunting
>creepy calls and texts I get
>my "sixth sense"
>ghost that would always steal the goddamn toilet paper
Tell me if any of these sound interesting
>>
>Pretty sure my mom's a sociopath and possibly killed a guy.
>She's not like whoo-hoo crazy or anything, just kinda off.
> A bit distant mostly, super anti-social, but the biggest fucking phony when she wants to be. She calls it "turning it on".
>Anyway, she's not really a sociopath because she loves the shit out of me.
> I mean only me, but still, she has been a good mom. I can deal with her wiring being a bit off.
>About 10 years ago she was dating a guy, a rare thing for her, that I just fucking hated.
>He was such a total jerk.
>She of course, was clueless.
>I didn't want to be an asshole, cause
I honestly thought she needed a boyfriend, just not him.
>For awhile I tried to subtlety sabotage the relationship, but subtlety doesn't really work on my mom.
> Then one day he came over before she got home from work and gave me a bunch of shit about how he was going to be my new dad and how everything was about to change for my spoiled ass.
>That night I told my mom he tried to play with my dick and to get me to play with his.
> Dude just disappeared.
>There was an investigation and everything. >Cops came by the house, mom cried and begged them to tell her where he was etc. >After they left, she saw me looking at her as she watched them out the window.
>She smiled and said "don't worry abt it kiddo, it'll all blow over soon"
>Mfw I never mentioned to the cops abt my missing baseball bat and the trip my mom took in the middle of the night.
>Mfw a few weeks ago I admitted to my mom that the dude never really tried to molest me and she just looked at me for a minute and then laughed and " oh well he was guilty of being an asshole anyway"
>>
>>19110001
Oh and also there was the time where I felt like I connected with some type of spirit
>>
>>19104294
>Red Army choir
How about you kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>19110005
I would be amazed if I have not yet dated your mom.
>>
>summer camp (oh boy yeah here we go)
>be like 12
>letrines are a short walk from tents
>before bed everyone of course goes
>must be around 10PM and already quite dark but still can see
>see lights up in the mountain behind the trees, somewhat nearby
>some people hear whispers but panic general panic ensues
>counselors on edge everyone told to get in our tents
>hear the screams of something like babies crying, they echo
>counselor triying to call local municipal police but no service, gets it by climbing up on a table crying. See all of this from under the zipper of my tent
>rest of counselors arm themselves with pickaxes (yeah) and diff tools and flashlights
>shitting my pants like everyone else in camp and same with my tent mates, paranoia and panic is fucked up to the point we were saying the dumbest shit and can hear people crying
>police jeep comes
>lights were probably poachers
>screams were probably agonizing boars
>whispers were poachers telling us to shut the fuck up

this actually happened and still terrifies me because it shows what widespread paranoia and fear can do firsthand
>>
File: 1496550348866.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1496550348866.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>19110005
>>
>>19110001
calls and texts
>>
>>19110056
Alright so for some reason my current number gets a strange amount of wrong number calls/texts. Most of them are fairly normal but a handful really creeped me out.
>random number calls me
>I ignore it but then it calls again so I think it might be something important
>as soon as I put the phone to my ear some woman begins yelling and screaming at me
>keeps saying she's gonna "get me for what I did"
>I try to tell her she's got the wrong number but all she says is that "I know what I did" before hanging up
>another time I got a random text that said something along the lines of "the money will be in the tree when you're done with him"
>>
File: canada.png (212KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
212KB, 922x882px
>>19097320

>once joined up with a traveling magazine sales cult because need jerb
>one night we stayed a a hotel with a pool and hot tub and I met these cute chicks from Canada in the pool.
>hung out with them for a bit had siome drinks
>was told by one of our team members that I have to come to the room to go to sleep.
>and wanted to hang out with them a little longer, i'm a big boy.
>eventually relent and go up to our room
>special cordoned off room afforded to us by hotel owner
>got wise with the team leader cause I want to eat sweet maple pussy
>these guys seemed very cool up til this point
>all of the sudden I was yolked to the floor and pummeled
>beat for about IDK how long and then locked in the bathroom
>i was almost certain I was going to disappear
>actually managed to get out from them the next day thank god
>never felt so hopeless before or since
>i mean I was prob being an asshole but geez one punch will suffice if needed
>i'm sure this was a driving factor in my infatuation with group-think/cult mentality etc
>i'm also sure the one chick i was cozying up with stole my silver bracelet w/o me noticing.
>tfw so close but NO!
>>
File: 1482284622133.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482284622133.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>19099414
lol wtf is this garbage? Go back to /pol/ you fucking trailer trash.
>>
>>19110005
That's...amazing
>>
>>19100354
The ride never ends.
>>
>be me, 15, moving into my own room w/o siblings
>first night sleeping alone
>lit a candle before bed because I appreciate the finer things in life
>forget to blow the candle out
>sleeps
>wakes up with sleep paralysis
>cantmove.png
>fuck.wav
>looks up to see dark corner
>eyes adjust to see toddler looking thing staring back at me
>thing is spidermaning the upper corner like a starving African child
>fuck that
>tries to scream for mom
>thing crawls across wall above candle
>thing still looks at me
>fuckfuckfuck
>starts crying
>thing pauses, staring, comes into view more
>crawls down wall to floor
>can't see it over the bed
>can't see thing at all
>frantically swerved head left to right trying to find satan's nephew
>feels light fingers grasping my feet
>wakes up irl
>doesn't find the will to move for hours
>>
File: DSCFo0002.jpg (491KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCFo0002.jpg
491KB, 1600x1200px
>>19110190
Lulz

>calling me trailer trash
Be worth $32,000,000 and this is my house compound.
>>
File: 1468579855490.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1468579855490.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>19098314
Okay...sure that was something, right?
>>
>>19110311
>House compound
>Literally scattered trailers in the middle of flyover nowhere desert

Implying anyone wants to live in that shitscape. You might as well be on Mars, sister-fucker.

>$32,000,000

kek of course you are. I've never met anyone on fur chun worth less than 100k, and that was dirt poor. Faggot.
>>
>>19110311
THAT is worth 32 mill? What happened to the other $31, 900,000?
>>
File: uk-parliament264.jpg (133KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
uk-parliament264.jpg
133KB, 800x420px
>>19110190
>Haha what the hell man, just accept them
>>
scariest thing that ever happened to me? I almost got raped by a black guy in Target when I was 14.
He came right up to me in an aisle and said
"you have very nice breasts"
enunciated "ts" at the end of breasts and rubbed his hands together.
"I have a condom if you want to go to a back room"

I freaked the fuck out and tried walking down a different aisle. I was supposed to be meeting my mom at a designated spot, and she wasn't there at all. He followed me down a few aisles until I sprinted away and found my mom talking to our next door neighbors who happened to be there. When I told her what happened, she told me it wasn't a big deal and ignored me no matter how hard I tried to get her to understand what just happened.
I didn't even ask her why she ignored me until 15 years later. She said she didn't want me to freak out and make a bigger deal of it.

that shit played out exactly like a nightmare.
>>
File: 1413420169520.png (130KB, 331x424px) Image search: [Google]
1413420169520.png
130KB, 331x424px
>>19111191
>she told me it wasn't a big deal and ignored me
>She said she didn't want me to freak out and make a bigger deal of it.
Fucking what?
>>
>>19097320

Here's mine. Not sure how scary it is to read though.

It happened when I was four, or five and I brush it off as a dream, but before I get into it I need to say a few things first. At this time I was a master of lucid dreaming. Every dream was lucid and I dreamed every night. I developed the ability to combat night terrors, which happened to me even more than normal for a kid that age. When I got bored and decided to wake up, I would close my eyes tightly and I would open them to see my mom's ceiling (I slept in her room). Well here it goes...

> Go to sleep.
> Excited to have a fun dream again.
> Time passes.
> I'm asleep, but I feel awake at the same time for some reason. This lasts several hours.
> Open my eyes.
> I'm splayed out on my mom's bed like a cross.
> wtf
> Look around.
> There's a small grey man at the foot of my bed.
> Big eyes, big head, almost just like you see online.
> His head is bigger than his rib cage. Just massive compared to his body. Looks like it might even weigh more.
> I've met them before in my dreams, but something felt wrong this time.
> Immediate sense of terror.
> Every switch in my head is flipped, like I'm about to die right now level of fear.
> So intense that I thought my heart would explode.
> He's just standing there and staring at me.
> I try to lift my leg.
> It snaps back and I can't move it anymore.
> Try to move my arm.
> Same thing happens.
> Repeat for the other two.
> Try to close my eyes like I normally would.
> Open them.
> Dear God it's still happening. He's still there.
> This has never happened before.
> So much fear fills me, that if I could move, I'm positive I could our run Usain Bolt.
> I at least don't want to look.
> Close my eyes.
> THEY SNAP OPEN AGAIN.
> Turn my head.
> It snaps back.
> It forces me to look into its eyes for God knows how long.
> Blurs.

I woke up after that. I don't know what happened next, but the "dream" went on for a long time after that, maybe several hours.
>>
>>19110005
This is the kind of parent I want to be, not so much straight up murdering niggas, but just in general doing everything I can for my kids
>>
>>19111016
you gonna post a pic of the people slashed up by the Christian nutcase in Oregon? Or does that "not count" when you're poltarded?
>>
File: 1496381867660.jpg (119KB, 550x642px) Image search: [Google]
1496381867660.jpg
119KB, 550x642px
Backstory:<br>
[Southern California, 24 Years Old]<br>
&gt;September 4th 2014<br>
&gt;Wake up in the morning on my back<br>
&gt;On the floor next to my bed<br>
&gt;Hands curled up in front of my chest<br>
&gt;Cant feel my legs, except what feels like electricity<br>
&gt;It &quot;shocks&quot; my legs every time my heart beats<br>
<br>
&quot;MOM!... MOMMA!.. I CANT MOVE!&quot;<br>
(Yes I still lived with her, feel free to shame me)<br>
<br>
&gt;She runs in<br>
&gt;See&apos;s my hands all contorted and twisted up, pressed against my chest<br>
&gt;Asks me:<br>
<br>
&quot;Are you fucking with me, Anon, &apos;cause I&apos;m about to call 911 if not.&quot;<br>
<br>
&quot;IM NOT PLAYING, HELP ME&quot;<br>
<br>
&gt;She calls 911<br>
&gt;Ambulance comes<br>
&gt;They roll me onto a sheet and use the sheet to lift my fatass up onto a gurney<br>
&gt;They load me up<br>
[My mom works at the second biggest trauma center in our state, she tells the EMS to take to her hospital]<br>
&gt;Once we get there I am diagnosed with Gillain Barre Syndrome - look it up if you want<br>
<br>
Basically it&apos;s a neuropathy disoeder that starts in the limbs and if you&apos;re not lucky, it can fucking kill you. I was lucky, I got to the hospital and got diagnosed quickly.<br>
<br>
&gt;few months of in-patient physical and occupational Therapy<br>
&gt;few rounds of IVIG treatment<br>
&gt;insurance saves us a quarter of a million<br>
&gt;eventually I go home in a wheelchair<br>
<br>
[Home is a new apartment, my mom lost the house from all the work she missed to help me in rehab. It&apos;s unrelated but I also lost my car, my job and girlfriend when this happened.]
>>
>>19111551
<br>
Fast forward to 3 weeks ago<br>
&gt;lying in bed (next to my wheelchair)<br>
&gt;just woke up at 10AM<br>
&gt;look up<br>
&gt;&quot;Old Lady&quot; from the apartment above us is standing in my bedroom doorway <br>
&gt;her hands are pressed against her chest<br>
&gt;her fingers are twisted like mine were<br>
&gt;her mouth is wide open<br>
&gt;tiny bit of blood coming from her nose<br>
&gt;she&apos;s panting<br>
&gt;im frozen in fear/surprise<br>
&gt;at first she was staring at the wall behind me<br>
&gt;she looks down at me in bed<br>
&gt;she says:<br>
<br>
&quot;MOM!... MOMMA!.. I CANT MOVE!&quot;<br>
<br>
&gt;whut.spookpeg<br>
&gt;she says:<br>
<br>
&quot;IM NOT PLAYING, HELP ME&quot;<br>
<br>
&gt;I scream, just a loud scream, no words <br>
&gt;She falls to the floor<br>
&gt;My mom runs in and sees her<br>
&gt;My mom (an RN) starts checking her and even tries CPR<br>
<br>
&nbsp;&quot;Anon what happened!?&quot;<br>
<br>
&gt;as she grabs the phone to call 911<br>
<br>
&quot;I dont fucking know!&quot;<br>
<br>
&gt;ambulance and police show up<br>
<br>
She had a fucking brain aneurysm and wandered into our apartmemt before dying which is weird because my mom ALWAYS locked the door. I&apos;m kind of freaked out, writing this. I never told anybody, not even my mom, what she said. <br>
<br>
>>
>>19111551
>>19111555
Ignore my posts. That's what I get for writing in my phone's notepad first
>>
>>19111555
Who was she? That's scary
>>
>>19110311
Not going to dispute the value, but this has to be said:

How much cleanup do you guys have to do after Trevor rolls through on a mission?
>>
>>19111305
Not him and about the furthest thing from /pol/ you can imagine, but that's a big part of the problem - that dude in Oregon may say he's a Christian, he may think he's a Christian, he may even *be* a Christian with some serious mental problems, but the fact is he wasn't *acting* like a Christian when he did what he did,

The same is also true of "Muslim" extremists from the perspective of mainstream Islam. The difference is that mainstream Christianity(regardless of sect/denomination) doesn't have a sizable subset of its members who advocate for violence against other religions, sects, or even violence at all. Islam does, and it's called Wahhabism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

There is nothing else quite like it in the modern era. Get down and party like it's 699 A.D.
>>
>>19097320 (OP)

A few years ago I was going for a walk at about 22:30-23:00hrs. I was on my way home and in the middle of a park when out of nowhere a bright light came on behind me. When I turned around there were two spots of light about twenty feet away.

I assumed some drunk and/or high kids had gone off roading with their truck and were trying to fuck with me so I figured the best thing to do would be to act like this was the most natural thing in the world.

I stepped backward off to the side of the path, smiled, and raised my arm as if to say "no you go first" (my other hand, hidden from the "truck" drew my jack knife and opened it, just in case) I wasn't feeling up to getting the shit kicked out of me in a park at night so I prepared for a fight and hoped my natural demeanor would afford me an element of surprise if the need to strike arose.

Then the lights blinked off and I was alone in the park smiling looking like a jackass with one arm up and the other hiding a knife. I wandered around looking for tire tracks or something but then got bored and went home.

I've heard various theories from friends, from a truck that just didn't happen to tear up any grass to aliens to very shiny ghosts. I personally think I was having some sort of fucking stroke.
>>
I'm anonymous, right? Because talking about the scariest thing that ever happened... Scary thing to be exposing. I have two candidates, I guess.

One's briefer than the other, so I think I'll cover that one. I was sitting at my computer next to an open window chatting to people online. It was the middle of the night. I was talking to night owls and international friends. (I still hope to visit Norway one of these days.) Outside of the window, I hear this distant chanting. It sounds like... a small group of people muttering something together in the corn field out back. My first thought is, "Okay, that's kind of cool. I'm overhearing an obscure midnight religious ceremony." I was open-minded. I didn't care about chanting people in the corn field.

I was less cool with it when the chanting continued, seeming steadily louder and closer to the window. It was like the chanting people were approaching my house. There were three of them by the sound of it. I wanted to get up and close the window, but I felt as though I were paralyzed by the chanting voices. I managed enough finger movement to complain to my friends online about something creepy going on... and then the chanting came through the window. No more moving for me at that point. It was like three invisible men standing around me chanting resonant gibberish while I sat paralyzed in front of my computer with chat windows of people from the other side of the world asking what's going on.

After a few minutes of that, they were gone, and I managed to get stiff limbs back into motion. I closed the window, described the event to friends, and have remembered it ever since. That was the scariest thing that ever happened to me.
>>
Well I had what I am guessing is Shadow Man / Sleep Paralysis when I was a kid. This "darker than shadow" figure standing be my bed.
- pulled sheets over head and screamed till parents showed up.
I've dreamed about lying on a hot iron plate, my eyes seeing through dim red with "lasers" of hot red light searing my skin if I moved.

I've *bumped* into skunks and a wild dog in the night in the fog. (no spray)

The week before my Dad died - on thanksgiving. (CAN) I was hiking in the 50 acre bush we have and heard a lot of branches crashing. silence. then again 5 min later MUCH CLOSER then heard a lynx (weird sort of horrible cough) close by. ran like hell.

And, I was rear ended by a propane truck at a gas station.
>>
>>19111860

Oh ya,
and lightning hit the power line coming into the house (farmhouse) I had just gotten a computer the night before (386) and it was plugged in.
The static buildup or whatever in the monitor *popped* like a flashbulb when I was 5 feet away looking at it.
I was blinded.
That was pretty fucking scary.
I could see about 4 min later. The monitor continued to work for years but was a bit hinky.

- oh and I hit a rock while sledding.
like on a crazy carpet.
in the centre of my back.
about 5 min of my hysterical screaming
"I can't move my legs!"
fun times.
>>
File: 1467903488605.jpg (67KB, 606x496px) Image search: [Google]
1467903488605.jpg
67KB, 606x496px
>>19097360
Fuck off namefag
>>
File: 1475000338253.png (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475000338253.png
52KB, 500x500px
>drive to dennies at 3AM for a pancake run
>come out at 3:30 and see mexican day laborers just laying in the parking lot watching cars go by
I thought i was gonna get car jacked
>>
>>19110086
Shit. I sent those sorts of messages to random numbers all the time.
>>
>>19097320
My life.
>>
The weirdest shit that ever happened to me was something kind of mundane but still fucking spooky.

I don't even believe in supernatural stuff generally, but I can't explain this.

>Family leaves for a week to go to the family cottage during the summer
>decide to stay home because the mosquitoes and shit are really bad that year and I just couldn't be fucked to deal with that shit
>laying in bed playing pokemon on my GBA or something just enjoying the time alone
>door knob starts rattling around a bit as if someone is about to come in
>say something like "Hey come on in, I'm decent" thinking its just a buddy stopping in or one of my parents dropped by for something
>don't get a response and the door knob keeps shaking
>get a little confused and say a few more things like "come on in, its not locked" or "Who's there?"
>door knob keeps shaking and picks up pace a bit over time, still no response from anyone and I'm starting to get a little freaked out
>just kind of sit there and look at the door for a bit because I don't know who the fuck is doing it and whoever it is won't say anything
>entire door eventually starts to shake a bit as if someone is holding the door knob and just jerking it around
>builds up to the entire door violently shaking about as much as the hinges will allow it to
>the door shaking is loud as fuck and I'm absolutely scared shitless because this makes no fucking sense
>eventually get the balls to just get up and walk towards the door
>don't say anything and just quickly grab the doorknob and open it
>nothing on the other side
>no one in the hallway
>no one else is in the house
>no cars in the driveway
>parents say they never stopped by

The only fucking thing I can think of is maybe there was some kind of fuckery with an open window going on, but I doubt a breeze from a window would be able to make my door shake like that and for so long, and it stopped as soon as I opened it. Shit still spooks me when I think about it, it was fucking weird
>>
>>19108848
sometimes happens from radio interference, when truckers would drive by we'd sometimes pick up their ham radios or whatever through the computer monitor (which had built in speakers I assume. I hope.)
>>
>>19111016
>>
>>19111663
>Christianity(regardless of sect/denomination) doesn't have a sizable subset of its members who advocate for violence against other religions, sects, or even violence at all.

Talk to 90% of self-identified Christians and you will get quite a different story.
>>
>>19110101
I don't understand, why did they beat you up?
>>
>>19112381
cus hes a nerd
>>
File: 1408161186573.jpg (36KB, 373x359px) Image search: [Google]
1408161186573.jpg
36KB, 373x359px
>be me
>16 or 17 years old, can't remember which
>regular 4chan brower, huge /v/irgin and /x/file
>favorite passtime reading spoopy stories on /x/ and /k/
>be watching random youtube vids on night
>total silence after a vid
>browsing for another
>hear a sound in the normal ambient static of my speakers
>extremely faint but pretty sure I could make it out
>"hey fatty"
>wtf I'm not even fat
>super spooped look around whole room, out window, on top of bed, nothing
>wtf

Never happened again, but easily the weirdest unexplained thing to ever happen to me.
>>
>>19098938
AND THE BLOOD WAS HYPERREALISTIC WHEN HER HYPERREALISTIC EYES STARTED BLEEDING THE HYPERREALISTIC BLOOD
>>
>>19112929
Fatty
>>
>>19097320
One time I shit my pants and I didn't know if the stain would come out of the chair.
>>
File: 1447421469879.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
1447421469879.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>19098938
>gf is obviously batshit insane
>"oh no anon its just demon possession"
>oh k i read bout that on /x/

Are you fucking retarded, cucked beyond belief or just both?
>>
this isn't really one specific event but I'm pretty sure my mum knew she was gonna die or some how traded her life. She was 50, not obese or anything and had a random stroke. No way anyone could have seen it coming doctors said. Anyway her best friend had breast cancer and it was looking pretty bad but she did a U turn and got the all clear a few days after my mum died. Even weirder is two weeks before she sat me down in our kitchen and started planning her funeral with me. I still think somehow she knew she was gonna die, she was a talented medium after all
>>
>>19111991
Could have been a very mild earthquake. Your bed could have been acting sort of like a "shock absorber" stopping you from feeling it. Did you notice anything having been shifted around in the house afterward, like coasters on tables or figurines/knick-knacks on shelves?
>>
>>19112359
Show me some polls. Here's mine:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/26/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
>>
>>19099028
My crazy ass ex has that same bag.

She a curly hair brunette?
>>
>>19106759
OP this story actually makes me feel happy that God was able to protect you, i'm sure a lot of other Anon's are gonna be atheist fags and call bs on your story but i'm a Christian as well and it fills my heart with joy knowing you committed your life to Christ
>>
>>19112359
Lmao not true
>>
>>19112359
Where'd you pull that number from, your ass?
>>
>>19107542
This picture makes me so uncomfortable
>>
>>19109993
I believe alligators do more of a hissing sound, and also I doubt any hungry animal gives a shit about your diet. Because food is food.
>>
>>19110001
all of them faggot
>>
>>19104294
Could've been a dog that was attacked by acid. I've read of several cases of people doing that sort of things to strays.
>>
>Wake up
>clock says 3:30
>sun is shining bright
>oh fuck i slept in hella hard
>surprised my parents didn't even wake me up
>walk downstairs, all the lights are off in the house, parents are still asleep
>must have been nap time wtf
>walk outside to check the temperature
>somethings off
>the ground is cold, the air is cold, and crickets are chirping
>it's like the sun isn't giving off any heat
>look up at the sun
>it's not there
>hear a low pitch vroom like an engine in the distance
>get's louder and louder, and the outside gets darker and darker
>I blinked and must've missed something, because it was completely black outside
>look up, see stars
>oh fuck something took the sun
>run back upstairs
>the 3:30 says AM
>it was the middle of the night the whole time
>no one knew what I was talking about when I said the sun was high in the sky at 3 in the morning
>felt crazy, but I knew what I saw, and what I felt
I was so terrified by what happened that I was physically ill for a month straight after the incident.
>>
>>19114063
>>19114068

S A M E F A G G O T R Y
>>
>>19111618

Underrated post 10/10
>>
>>19113988
You Christfags are so delusional
>>
>>19114511
Something similar happened to me once.
I almost never go to sleep early, even when i have to.
>live far from uni
>go sleep at midnight or a little later
>have to wake up at 6am
>wake up feeling great
>look at my smartphone
>5am
>go take a shower
>make some coffee
>before leaving home i look at my smartphone
>1am
wtf
>look at the watch in the kitchen
>almost 6am
>turn on tv to make sure
>1am
>turn on my pc because i was confused as fuck
>1am
Somehow i slept less than one hour and felt like it was enough, not sure what happened with the smartphone. The watch in the kitchen went out of battery in the day before i suppose. I almost started my trip at 1am.
Then i slept 5 hours and woke up feeling like shit.
>>
File: IMG_3079.png (70KB, 209x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3079.png
70KB, 209x155px
>>19104294
>>
one time i shit and some of the water splashed onto my butt
>>
I posted it to /sanc/ years ago, but that's gone now. Full on poltergeist that lasted for a few weeks, we had to move out of the house for three days. I may type it all up again later but it's about 2 pages worth and I don't want to do that right now
>>
File: 1482190300418.gif (2MB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1482190300418.gif
2MB, 390x293px
>>19114698
>they dont agree with my shit opinions
>I know what I'll do to make my post seem more credible
>"DURR HURRR SAMEFAGS!!!"
>>
There are three things that I consider pretty spoopy that have happened in my life.

(father died when I was 7)

I heard my dads voice come out of my closet when I was 15, nobody else was home.

I was teleported about 20 miles when I was driving back from a friends house with my mom. I apparently passed out as soon as a coyote passed under our car... my mom waked me up once she realized that we had been 'teleported' and she was really spook'd. She claims it was Aliens but honestly I don't really buy that shit, I still can't explain what it was though...

I was walking around my house reallly late at night just kind of dicking around waiting for my ramen water to boil, and i go to my bedroom. I look outside my bedroom window and I see a face, I thought it was just my brain fucking with me until it moved... I backed up and just stood there spooked for like 10 minutes, then I covered up the window with a blanket.

I couldn't be fucked to greentext anything
>>
>>19098907
Big laffs friendo!
>>
>>19105737
spooped/10
>>
>>19099260
Hot
>>
>>19110005
>tfw sociopathic/borderline mother of anon cares more about her kid than my mother cares about me
>tfw she had to go out of her way to conceive and keep me
>tfw she was not against abortion/birth control/adoption and had ready access to safe and legal options for all of the above
>tfw secondborn kid (one would know after the first if having another child is a good idea)
>tfw she spent my entire upbringing abusing me

I left when I was 18, never went back. It began to dawn on me how purposeful it all was not that long ago. So the scariest thing that has happened to me was being created for the purpose of being an abused plaything for my mother.
>>
>>19108878
Ghost just wanted some pizza was even willing to pay for it
>>
I remember this happened when I was six. I'm at work rn so might be some delay.
>Parents work a lot
>Stay at my moms side parents
>My moms dad died at a pretty young age
>Never got to meet him but he was pretty cool. Fought in Angola
>So at my grandmas just chilling
>Around 3:00 in the afternoon
>I don't remember if this happened one day I had school or it was a weekend. Not important to the story tho
>Playing Pokemon Diamond. I had to use Machamp as my main cause my brother released my Chimchar.
>My great aunt comes into where the kids play
>Tells me and my brother to put our shoes on and get ready
>Wtf.jpeg I'm Levelling up my Machoke
>Yells now at us
Let me put some insight into the house. Everyone used to live on the main level since it was finished. When my grandpa was alive he finished the basement and made it into like another house kinda. Like currently we're thinking about trying to rent it by splitting it in half.
>Back to the story
>We're about to head into the stairs to leave when I hear banging coming from the cold cellar.
So we have a door that opens to like a big room with supports in it and at the end of the room is a door where we would keep like cans and shit. Little Cantina
>Cold cellar door is open I can see the Cantina door closed
>Banging coming from it
>"Grandma what's that banging?"
>FUCKING GRANDMA YANKS MY ARM UP THE STAIRS
>We noped out of there
>Took me and my brother home never knew what happened afterwards
>Heard something about my uncle going there
>Uncle is a firefighter
>Looking back on it today don't really know what he could of done if it was someone in there banging or if it was my grandpas ghost.
I have more stories of that house if anyone's intrested
>>
>>19116536
Tell tell tell tell tell tell
>>
>>19097320
>be me
>be kid
>wake up one morning
>a family friend was staying over
>wander into her room
>her face is that of a dogs, or wolfs
>flee in terror
>>
>>19116536
I remember when I was older this happened
>Sleeping over
>Didn't want to cause there isn't wifi there
>They made us go to bed at 10 since they did
>Sleeping in my moms old room that is now a guest bedroom
>Grandma and Grand aunt fall asleep really quickly
>Hear footsteps outside my room in the corridor
We have a long piece of carpet that covers the entire corridor. You can barely hear footsteps if someone's stepping on it
>I'm at 12 at this point so I have some knowledge of the shit going on
>Think to myself it's a burgular who has a heavy foot or something
>Grab my house keys and put them around my knuckles like in between each finger as make shift brass knuckles
>This 12 year old kid who is 5ft 10 and 220 pound in his underwear is gonna beat the fuck out of a burglar with keys
>Fuck_is_going_on.png
>Open the door slowly in the corridor have my phone on my left hand with the light on and the keys around my fingers on my right since it was my dominant hand.
>See nothing
>Wtf
>Think to myself
>"This guy must be using active camo"
>Was playing MGS4 at that time got it from my uncle
>Thought it was a game
>Hear another thump above me
>look up
Some thing was fucking crawling on the ceiling idk what the fuck it was
>Scream out "Holy fuck!"
>Run back to the room and hide in the closet
It's one of those closets like have the little slits that you can see through you know
>Holy fuck feel like Anne Frank hiding from the SS
>Door opens
>My grandma walks in and sees me out of bed
>Still in closet
>Hear my grandma talking to someone and it was my great aunt cause it didn't sound like her plus she is a heavy sleeper.
>"Kyo where are you?"
>Come out the closet explaining my story
Not gay pun intended you fucks ^
>Tells me to go back to sleep
>That shit freaked me out to this day why I sleep with my knife under my pillow to this day
>>
File: Screenshot_20170607-105243.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170607-105243.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>19097320
>>
>>19097320
I'm a bit late for the thread but:

>I'm Irish
>Grew up being scared shitless of the banshee
>I used to stay up until past midnight every night during the summer watching tv in our sitting room and jacking off
>One night 3 of the weirdest knocks on the front door
>Immediately shit myself and panic and then pull the sitting room window curtain to peek out
>not a sinner, nobody in sight
>I turn everything off and run up to bed
>next day my next door neighbour who was my god mother and only 46 years old is found dead of natural causes in her house
>realise that knock was dead man's knock and feel guilty to this very day that her death was my fault
>>
>>19114248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2l0Flg5WFc

Alligators make lots of creepy sounds.
>>
>>19116632
What's dead man's knock?
>>
not long ago while i was shit posting on /pol/ one night i heard a cop siren right outside my house. not uncommon. they tend to catch people skulking about the gated community right next to my house. the police station is on the same road as my house

any ways i could tell just by the sound that they were about to arrest some one. then it happened. a scuffle for a split second then it sounded like a officer pistol whipped some one and then shit got real

a large vehicle pulls up. where i am sitting right now to my right there is a window. with the blinds closed as they are at night you can still see cars go by because of lights through the holes that have string that holds the blinds together

the vehicle must have been huge and had lights on it on the front and back. i hear a sliding door open then close and both the cop car and the unknown van buss thing drive off. never seen a buss with a side sliding door but going by school buses see during the day driving by it was about the same height and length

its like they got some special vehicle just to grab people off the street.

oh yea my guradian angel (1 of the hawks that lives in a tree in my yard(a family with offspring)) alerted me to the shit going down by landing on the roof and walking around just before it happened
>>
>>19116657
It's a knock mostly associated with the Banshee, you receive 3 strange knocks on your front door and you are supposed to open the door and then go open the back door so the spirit can pass through the house peacefully. Otherwise someone close to you will die, if I had done that my neighbour would not have died that day.
>>
File: 1456686280328.jpg (31KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
1456686280328.jpg
31KB, 445x503px
>>19116603
>>
>>19116603
>>19117000
What am I missing?
>>
File: mp010-p011.jpg (312KB, 1698x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mp010-p011.jpg
312KB, 1698x1200px
>>19110005
You should totally read "A Trail of Blood", anon.
>>
>>19098938
>T. Never dated a crazy girl before

Fuckign kiddos

NEVER. STICK. YOUR. DICK. IN. CRAZY.

Seriously, women with personality disorders just do shit like this and rp all the time. ESPECIALLY in their teens.

Source: My wife worked at a sort of nursing home for the mentally disabled. There were some seriously fucked individuals, and successful, seemingly normal, and attractive people that you might consider chilling with, that just go off the goddamn rails. "Roleplaying" is very common, even if they know it's retarded, they still do it.
>>
>>19097320
Severe depression.
>>
File: 1489353275424.jpg (198KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1489353275424.jpg
198KB, 1200x1195px
>>19115796
>Posts Trumpaganda gif

Into the bin you go
>>
>>19112346
>people unironically think Trump is a nazi
He's the best goy.
>>
My story isn't quite scary but more like weird
>be me 7
>deathly allergic to spiders
>didn't know yet
>moms blind , mainly raised by gram
>sometime in the afternoon I got bit on my ear, I didn't think nothing of it
>Night, watching old vhs tapes with mom she liked to listen
>mom goes to stroke my head "oh god what's this?" She let's out a audible scream
>gram gets the station wagon I kept passing out in the car, I could see my mom yelling at me to stay awake but I couldn't hear her
>at the hopsital, I immediately get rushed to the emergency room, I kept passing out
>I'm in the hospital bed, I lose consciousness
>have like a vision or dream or whatever
>I'm in a grey grass field still wearing my hospital gown, there was no color, the sky had no sun and it quiet
>felt something grab my leg its a grey arm, it's trying to pull me down into the grass
>more arms spring up they keep pulling me down, I was panicking and biting at the arms to no avail
>im halfway down and I start to pray, the only prayer I knew was just the "lay me down to sleep" one
> halfway through and I couldn't remember the verse, try to remember "how did grandma say it?"
>couldn't remember my grandmas face or the verse, couldn't even remember my name
> my arms started turning grey, I couldn't do anything and just screamed at the the top of my lungs
>I woke up to the doctors shaking me trying to get me to a stop screaming
Apparently when I was out I wouldn't stop screaming, the doctors don't know what happened.
I oddly enough never developed arachnophobia, however I can't stand being put under or being drugged because it gives a similar experience
I had one other similar experience later in life that I might post later.
>Its nice to know that others have had supernatural or strange experiences of their own
>>
>>19116490

Did she beat you or something? I was lucky enough to have loving parents, but my step-sister molested me, and it's basically rendered me unable to bond with women sexually.

I literally just see them in a sexual context. I can't imagine even being best friends with a girl, let alone emotionally intimate.

A bit lonely, but there are worse end results.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.