[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 400
Thread images: 78

File: magic.jpg (71KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
71KB, 500x325px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19076906
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I trade with drawings
>>
I'm reaching out for a reading. The synchronicity I've been experiencing lately has me on edge. Is anyone kind enough to tell me what forces are at work with my soul? Thank you so much.
>>
Trading
Will he change his mind any time soon?
>>
>>19082650
>Two of Pentacles, Two of Swords, King of Pentacles
I'm sorry, anon. It doesn't appear as though he will change his mind any time soon. The good news is that he has been deep in thought considering it though. It's not that he doesn't want to change his mind, but he feels safer sticking with his choice.

I just want a love general. I'm a female with a male love interest.
>>
>>19082666
The fool
3 of cups
Knight of swords

Seems like theres a new love interest in your life and you both have very good times together. This will lead to something beautiful and bountiful but only after careful building. You need to take extra steps to ensure it will be more than a short term fling.
>>
Id like a reading. My friend gave me a tarot reading 2 weeks ago and my query then was how was my general and romantic life going to be for the next 6 months. It actually said my life was actually going to be awesome. As in like I'd find my true calling, feel a shit ton better about myself and (most likely) have a sincere relationship.

I don't feel awesome. (Shocker, right?)

So can I get the same general and romantic reading for the next 6 months. Apparently if you want shit to change it can. But I don't want shitnto change, despite how un-awesome I feel right now.

I just wanna see if shit changes.

True thanks in advance.
>>
Tradin
>>
>>19082696
Query?
>>
>>19082708
Will we get together next month?
>>
>>19082713
6 of Pentacles rev, 9 of Pentacles
It can honestly go either way. The male will make a gesture towards the female indicating openness and willingness, and she will be wishy-washy about it or coy. The make may become frustrated over her behavior and pull back. If she is more open, they have a better chance, but she will want to be coy or play hard to get, and that will cause problems.

Is there someone else?
>>
>>19082735
Three of swords, seven of swords, two of wands, eight of pentacles

A lost love they are still pining over is on their mind, someone to them who was the one who got away. They have mental plans of a future between them but that is it for now. It is just day dreams. They are Still in contact with no romantic progression because of the unwilling ness
>>
Would really appreciate a reading if someone doesn't mind.

Is it possible for me to find success with music?

Thank you
>>
>>19082766
Unwillingness on whose part?
>>
>>19082777
Anyone can answer that. Possible? Yes. Damn near anything is possible. Whether or not it's likely is a different story.
>>
Trading. Does she still love me?
>>
>>19082899

I'll trade you, I'd like to know if I will get a new job soon? Working on yours
>>
>>19082919
Aqua-colored sign, rectangular. It is close to a city or town demarcation, as there is a sign showing the population or elevation nearby. Loud inside, sounds like manufacturing noise. Looks like a workshop inside, not necessarily a factory. Interview in a small office, soneone dressed like a worker beckons you into the office. The workers wear hats like railroad workers in cartoons and movies. Found via a friend or acquaintance.
>>
>>19082899
>Trading. Does she still love me?
>>19082919

>Five of Swords, King of Cups, The Lovers

Yes, he does. Follow your instincts, bide your time and he will return to you. I also get the feeling of a lot of pain and hurt feelings, both of you will need some time off to heal first before anything can happen. Did someone leave for another?
>>
>>19082937
>Did someone leave for another?
No
>>
Hi from Japan. Glad to see the threads are up.
>>
File: thurisaz.jpg (13KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
thurisaz.jpg
13KB, 188x268px
>>19082518
thurisaz shields your future endeavors bringing prosperity
>>
>>19083083
Suplad, how goes it
>>
Any readings tonight?
>>
File: fehu.jpg (28KB, 146x204px) Image search: [Google]
fehu.jpg
28KB, 146x204px
>>19082777
>fehu
music is a prosperous direction for you
seek moving into the next phase by taking what you already have, nurturing it. and watching those efforts mature
>>
>>19083097
brety gud.
>>19083084
Get that shit out of here. A single rune reading bringing up Thurisaz isn't anything to speak confidently on. Thurisaz can be protection or destruction. It's most similar to the Tower arcana if you want to look at it from a tarot perspective.
>>
>>19083083
Got your cards on you? I'm down for a quick trade if you are.
>>
>>19083083
Long time no see, what have you been up to?
>>
>>19083084
Career reading please Mr Rune
>>
>>19083104
What are my chances of having sex and ending up with my ex?
>>
File: 1496029377942.jpg (69KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1496029377942.jpg
69KB, 500x333px
>>19083106
>downplaying the power of single spread pulls and using Thoth's name in vain
there's a special place in hell for people like you
>>
>>19083137
Sorry friend, not tonight. Check in this weekend and I'll be here once or twice.

>>19083144
Just settling in to military life in Oki. I'm enjoying it!

>>19083167
The meaning of runes (and cards) are so broad that in order to better determine and zoom in on their particular meaning, we need to have modifiers to judge them by. It's like feeling around a pitch black room-- you can feel the objects, whether they're rough, smooth, big, small. But without the light, you cannot truly see them.
>>
>>19083167
When you read runes, you're not supposed to read the meaning of the runes, you're supposed to read the energy between the runes in a spread. If you are using a single rune, there is no conjoining energy, so there is nothing for you to read. I'm assuming you're being facetious since single-card spreads are near-worthless as well, but I say this for the sake of others' education.

t. experienced rune reader

>>19083179
No worries, I'll check back this weekend. Have a good one.
>>
>>19083104

Thank you so much.
>>
File: 1495851878845.jpg (147KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495851878845.jpg
147KB, 640x640px
>>19083179
I agree that divination requires a level of analysis and interpretation but everyone's technique differs. Spread count, placement priority, orientation, definition, and more can and can not play into a reading depending on the diviner. High spread counts are more detailed but more technical to read. They also need more information. The amount of information, energy, and synergy all comes into play making every reading different.

This is a thread to practice divination, use the energy, pass the energy, make the energy
>>
>>19083156
What would you like to know?
Not the Rune guy
>>
>>19083208
Hi hope you're still here :) Im wondering what field my next job may be, if i get one at all
>>
>>19083208
Ill ask u 2 hopefully...what are my chances of having sex and ending up with my ex?
>>
>>19083183
to say single spreads are near worthless is naive considering orientation is a powerful player in spreads, especially in single spreads the lack of conjoining energies only reduces resolution but the definition is the same
>>
>>19083243
I believe your next job will be related to travels.
I'm not sure whether you will be the one travelling, though. You would either have to travel a lot, or you would work in a place that is directly involved with it.

Sorry for not being able to do more.
>>
>>19083261
I will decline, sorry.
>>
>>19083179
Is this Ape of Thoth? Hello nice seeing you here. You got any advice for AP? I've been posting threads around here how I can better my AP but no one seems experienced in it. I'm really close to making a break through.

>>19082496
Doing trades, prefer tarot or if you're good with scrying, but any method will do I guess.
>>
File: kenaz.jpg (14KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
kenaz.jpg
14KB, 188x269px
>>19083261
which ex?

>kenaz
burn those thoughts anon, we know this path
>>
File: Screenshot_20170531-050246.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-050246.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>19082496
something fun to read
>>
>>19083341
He's not the Ape of Thoth. He's simply Thoth. I think he named himself after the tarot deck.
>>
>>19083341
I'm good with scrying, need gender and query. Do you read occult queries?
>>
Could I please have a reading?

I have a performance review tomorrow and want to know how much longer I'm gong to be with my current company?

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>19083183
>>19083272
I have to agree with Thot, single card spreads are beyond just low resolution, you could only know a single facet of something probably broad and there's no narrative dimension to read into. You just can't go anywhere with one card, you might as well close your eyes and scry it. Not downplaying scryers just saying the levels of psychic attention to do a reading from a single card is akin to being naturally clairvoyant.
>>
>>19083357
I've never handled occult queries before but I'm excited to. Give me your query as I give you mine.

How do I break past my threshold for pain and embody the energy that transcends my bodily limitations? I ask for the purposes of fighting in boxing competitions..
>>
File: laguz.jpg (33KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
laguz.jpg
33KB, 188x268px
>>19083367
>laguz (flipped)
ok, we're going to need a talk about perception and reality and you need to be calm if and when you feel overwhelmed
>>
>>19083374
I don't disagree but the questions people seek are...
>>
>>19083381
Sure, see if you can diagnose the malfunction of the work I'm currently trying to get to work. I'll be right back with yours.
>>
>>19083389
Whether their ex's want to fuck them? I know it's equally one dimensional but that's no excuse for bad practice though.
>>
File: 1149922_7a62de478b.jpg (22KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
1149922_7a62de478b.jpg
22KB, 448x336px
>>19083399
you got me, one card spread is lazy and I read it at face value. I don't read my own fortune, now that's bad practice
>>
>>19083381
This is laughably straightforward, use meditation. I see a warrior meditating and envisioning his body becoming steel. There is a cartoonish sun over his head, indicating that your meditation should likewise focus on controlling your braib's production of endorphins, specifically dopamine. I don't have any resources for you iffhand, but they shouldn't be too hard to find if you look diligently.

There's also something about Chinese philosophy that should be helpful, but I can't identify it. I think it refers to the works of Lao Tse. You'll need to read that and find something that sticks out to you, as a form of meditation aid. I'm not sure what exactly, and I can't get much more detail due to lack of familiarity with Chinese philosophy.

What else...meditate on palm trees being blown by wind and bending without cracking. There's something about taking punches in such a way to allow distributed absorption of force instead of strong localized impact, something about malleability. "Soft to be strong," or something like that.

This should give you a good starting point. Meditate and hit the books.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>19083391
My reading for you was a tad more difficult.

In the cards I see you looking within yourself for a solution but either it requires a compromise of your virtues or this work you are doing goes against who you are as a person. It tells me your mind is fighting with itself and the path you are going will end either in obsession or some disintegration of your personality. A loss and a gain.

I believe everything you are doing is correct, it's just a mental factor keeping you from completing your work. I recommend contemplating on your state of mind before this.

Please give me feedback, I'm gonna get to reviewing your reading now.
>>
>>19083427
Thanks, this is information I haven't considered yet I'm gonna get to that. Would you like to do another trade?
>>
>>19083470
>looking within yourself for a solution
No, it's external

>this work you are doing goes against who you are as a person
Not in the slightest bit

>your mind is fighting with itself and the path you are going will end either in obsession or some disintegration of your personality
There's nothing about this work that is contradictory to myself. I can see obsession, as I tend to be obsessive, but the only possible disintegration of personality I could see happening is due to frustration.

>I recommend contemplating on your state of mind before this.
There's really nothing holding me back, I'm all in on multiple levels and depths.
>>
>>19083413
Are you the same anon that's been posting those spiral stairs in the other threads? I swear /x/ is a board of only a hundred active posters, I feel like I can recognize anons here.
>>
anyone reading?
>>
>>19083485
hmmm.. well shit I was having such a good run the last thread.. lets see

I do celtic cross, your past card was The Star, your future was Devil. 1st and 2nd was 4 of cups and reverse 5 of pentacles, respectively.
Your root card was Justice and the Top was 7 wands.
Then the Staff is 8 wands, The Empress, reverse Queen of Pentacles, and reversed Seven Swords. Respectively

To me it seemed like the story of someone contemplating for answers while their mind was at wits with itself as it slowly moved away from the tranquility of the Star and toward the bondage of the Devil.

What do you think?
>>
Hello friends, I'll be offering some tarot readings until I fall asleep. Specific queries are preferred, but not necessary. I'd enjoy some spooky pictures in return.
>>
File: d547cd88e04d0e71c30cc5387280d578.jpg (228KB, 719x1111px) Image search: [Google]
d547cd88e04d0e71c30cc5387280d578.jpg
228KB, 719x1111px
>>19083537
Hi there. Would like a reading for my relationship with V, wondering if he will be my husband and/or life partner? Father of my children, if I have any? Thank you.
>>
File: 1495121948657.jpg (198KB, 1127x935px) Image search: [Google]
1495121948657.jpg
198KB, 1127x935px
>>19083537
Hey Mess! How is it going?

Am I any close of finding a partner?thanks
>>
>>19083537
Will I ever realize my dreams of being a cartoonist?
>>
File: iuh.jpg (12KB, 236x287px) Image search: [Google]
iuh.jpg
12KB, 236x287px
>>19083568
>>19083537
forgot my pic 4 u
>>
File: 1-Scary-Art.jpg (123KB, 650x525px) Image search: [Google]
1-Scary-Art.jpg
123KB, 650x525px
>>19083537
Tell me about my next sexual encounter......
>>
File: scary-art-francis-bacon.jpg (123KB, 396x450px) Image search: [Google]
scary-art-francis-bacon.jpg
123KB, 396x450px
>>19083537
Can you read for my finances please?
>>
>>19083537
Does she only see me as a friend or is there more? I would like to know if she's falling for me.
>>
>>19083537
Is my family haunted or are we under a spell/curse/negative energy
>>
File: 1cfb34b983c3c23e59236dba7e34b775.jpg (222KB, 736x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1cfb34b983c3c23e59236dba7e34b775.jpg
222KB, 736x1093px
>>19083537
Hi Mess! How is my health now & in future?
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u7.jpg (103KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u7.jpg
103KB, 600x800px
>>19083537
What should I do with my life?
>>
>>19083537
How will I die
>>
>>19083537
Hey, I'd like to know if I should stop using drugs while they make me feel so peaceful for a moment
I like to numb my emotional pain and my stress by drugs, but I'm wondering if it will destroy me with time or not necessary

Thanks in advance for that
>>
>>19083552
Hi, I've split your query into three parts..
Your relationship with V: Four of pentacles: to me, this has the potential to be a very intense relationship that you're very invested in, even from the beginning. In my opinion, when relationships are first starting it they should be fun and carefree, but that's just my two cents. I hope that V feels the same way about you.
Will he be your husband/life partner? Ten of wands reversed: nope, sorry, and if you do get married, it won't be a happy one.
Father of your children if you have any? The Fool reversed:if there's one thing I've learned during life's journey by observing other people's haste it's that you need to be so careful about who you procreate with. I'm sorry this was such a negative reading and I hope you find happiness.
>>19083555
Hey anon! I'm pretty good thanks for asking. Ten of swords, yay another positive reading. I don't see why not, but you need to take some time to fully heal and take stock of what's been happening in your life and relationships prior to this. Why rush into things when you haven't learned from what's come before?
>>
>>19083382
Thanks a lot... I am a little confused though about perception and reality? In relation to what?
>>
>>19083614
Check my trips yo!
Thank you so much for the reading!
>>
>>19083568
>>19083574
King of wands reversed. Ok, that is a very specific career, and you need to be careful not to let yourself become over-inflated with a sense of self-importance. There is potential for your career to give you a lot of satisfaction, but it is probably advisable that you 1. don't let it go to your head and lead you down a path of self-destruction and ultimately ruin and 2. have a back up. This card speaks of authority figures and listening to what they have to teach you. Maybe you do have a talent that you want to share with the world, but you need to have a plan B.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 925x727px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 925x727px
>>19083537
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>19083084
I don't understand but ill still draw. >>19083106
O: im gonna die?
>>
>>19083575
Nine of swords: it's going to be wonderful until you wake up the next morning and you realise that the person is extremely ugly and also that you're tired of sleeping around you want something more meaningful.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19083537
Am i gonna vomit and loose weight this year.
>>
>>19083614
Thanx
>>
>>19083582
The Hanged Man reversed: your frugality is leading you down a path of needless sacrifice. You shouldn't worry so much about it, you have such a strong ability to overcome life's obstacles, whether they are financial or otherwise. As my old man says "you can't take it with you".
>>19083583
The Magician. I think there is potential for more, but you must be proactive in your pursuits and you must also realise your worth and what you have to offer her.
>>
>>19083537
>>19081267
Can you do me please?
>>
>>19083587
Four of pentacles, King of swords, Ten of wands reversed.
I'm unsure about this curse, but this spread suggests that as a family you have become protective of what you have, to the point of becoming somewhat miserly and isolationist. You must learn to share with not only one another, but those outsiders you trust.With that being said, the head of family is a leader with a strong sense of morality that will always do what's right for the family.
>>
>>19083683
>realise your worth and what you have to offer her.

Can you elaborate on this please? Thanks.
>>
File: Potoka jest EurazjatkÄ….jpg (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Potoka jest EurazjatkÄ….jpg
3KB, 120x120px
>>19083537
one reading please
>>
>>19083591
Hi anon! I'm sorry, but I don't do health readings - if you have concerns, you should speak to a doctor, but in general, it does you no good to waste your life worrying about your health.
>>19083596
Six of cups: there is so much joy to be had with the right person. When you meet them, you'll be like giggling school girls and your cups will overflow with happiness. Your vague plan is the right one, everything is so delicate that you need to be on your A game to make it all happen. The person I'm referring to comes along as part of it, your plan will take you closer to them and they'll be there in the background supporting you through it and making you laugh during the darker times.
>>
>>19083537
How long will I stay with S? If we break up, will we still remain friends?
>>
File: spooky-687243_960_720.jpg (100KB, 960x613px) Image search: [Google]
spooky-687243_960_720.jpg
100KB, 960x613px
>>19083726
Forgot your spooky pic
>>
File: jygresdfgfgh.jpg (26KB, 200x351px) Image search: [Google]
jygresdfgfgh.jpg
26KB, 200x351px
>>19083605
You won't ever die. You'll become a medical miracle.
>>19083611
I'm not going to use any tarot cards for this, but yes you probably should stop using drugs or any other form of escapism and change your life until you are ok and happy living it without needing to be inebriated all the time. Drugs are fun, but they should be recreationally fun, not something you need just to survive your life.
>>19083628
Sure. Knight of pentacles, King of swords reversed and Three of cups reversed.
There's a long path of hard work and diligence woven through your life. It may be dull and hard work at times, but the discipline in following this path will get you where you want to be.You need to be so wary of other people as they don't all have your best interests at heart. Take criticism on board, but you must look only to yourself for a true reflection. As well as other people's criticisms, you should be wary of other's excessiveness. You need to use your own sense of autonomy to determine what is right, don't get caught up in crowds. You don't have to walk this path alone, but you need to be very careful about who you let yourself become close to.

I think I'll have to give up there guys, sorry if I've missed you.
>>
>>19083754
Please do mine. I even did a drawing:c >>19083654
>>
>>19083754
>I'm not going to use any tarot cards for this, but yes you probably should stop using drugs or any other form of escapism and change your life until you are ok and happy living it without needing to be inebriated all the time. Drugs are fun, but they should be recreationally fun, not something you need just to survive your life.

Ok this is not what I was expecting but I heard you and I think you're right
I'll try to stop, once again ! God bless you thanks for your time
>>
>>19083773
You can do it, anon. Take any help that is offered to you and utilise all the support systems you have and let me know how you're getting on.
>>
>>19083784
Thanks again that's nice I appreciate your words, I'll do
>>
Can I get a romantic reading for the next 6 months?

True thanks in advance.
>>
Anybody reading?
>>
File: 5480scandinavian_runes.jpg (105KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
5480scandinavian_runes.jpg
105KB, 700x467px
Quiet thread is quiet... Hope everyone is having a good day

I'll be around for the next hour for some rune readings, please give me:

>Direct query
>Gender
>Color + Shape

Feedback is always welcome when applicable, thank you.
>>
>>19084057

Will i need a waiver to enlist because of the scars?
Male
Brown Circle
>>
>>19084057
I am thinking of trying online dating again. like Okcupid. Will it be worth it?
Male
Purple triangle.
>>
>>19084057
>Will there be anyone important coming into my life soon?
>male
>blue moon
>>
File: opalite runes.jpg (289KB, 1106x1106px) Image search: [Google]
opalite runes.jpg
289KB, 1106x1106px
>>19084070
>Will i need a waiver to enlist because of the scars?

Wunjo m, Berkano m & Othala m
Oh dear.... the runes here are giving a harsh indication that the scars would cause some prejudice and trust issues, perhaps preventing you to enlist, at least for now. I'm sorry :(

>>19084071
>Will it be worth it?

Perthro, Inguz & Berkano m
Hmm the runes are uncertain, it'll be what you expect and the amount of effort put into it, but I can see a possibility of a match yet it won't last for long, just a fling I'm afraid.

>>19084097
>Will there be anyone important coming into my life soon?

Tiwaz m, Isa & Sowilo
There's probably something or someone still lingering and it's not working well for you, you need some time to put yourself together, before a special one finally show up. Good luck!
>>
>>19084140
>There's probably something or someone still lingering and it's not working well for you, you need some time to put yourself together, before a special one finally show up. Good luck!
Still getting over this girl. Kinda knew the universe would remind me. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19084057
Will it take long for her to get back to me? Why?
M
Black Circle
>>
>>19084140

>I'm sorry :(

Dont be, it will only delay it until i go to a doctor that can certify that the scars will not prevent me from doing my job. Its probably going to take me more months to actually get enlisted but i am fine with that.

Thank you for your time :)
>>
>>19084149
I'm sorry anon, I know it's hard to let go... But you've got to empty your cup first, you know? There's a promise someone will come, but you must get ready for them or you'd miss a chance due to the past. I'll be rooting for you!

>>19084155
>Will it take long for her to get back to me? Why?
*Algiz, Othala m & Eihwaz*
She's probably being protective of her feelings, for some reason she's insecure and not trusting right now. It'll take some time, but it's likely that when she does it, things will finally get much better. Best wishes!

>>19084164
Aye ok, thanks for the feedback! So focus on the healing then anon, get yourself strong then! I wish you all the best!
>>
>>19084057
Will I have a good future?
Male
Blue square
>>
>>19084200
>She's probably being protective of her feelings, for some reason she's insecure and not trusting right now. It'll take some time, but it's likely that when she does it, things will finally get much better. Best wishes!

Welp, I'm in it for the long haul.
>>
>>19084057
If you're still, can i have a reading please?

>Direct query
General reading
>Gender
male
>Color + Shape
dark purple triangle
>>
>>19084200
those are such cute and pretty runes!!
>>
>>19084057
female
What should I do for his birthday if anything?
light purple circle
>>
File: lapis1_large.jpg (68KB, 480x416px) Image search: [Google]
lapis1_large.jpg
68KB, 480x416px
>>19084205
>Will I have a good future?
*Jera, Gebo & Nauthiz*
That's subjective dear anon, we're going to have the future we build in the present. Without filling with those clichés that you'll reap what you sow and you get what you give, it's pretty much what this reading says. Your future will be the results of your actions and experiences you need to get through in order to become a better person. Best wishes.

>>19084258
May everything go for the best for both!

>>19084266
I don't do general readings, would you give me a direct one, please? Just a direction to where I should focus on.

>>19084290
Aye they are indeed, wish I had them all :3

>>19084293
>What should I do for his birthday if anything?
*Kenaz, Nauthiz, Ehwaz m*
If you have any manual talent, give him or make something yourself, something you know he needs (like a knitted scarf), but be patient if things doesn't go as planned, which seems likely. It might take longer to get it prepared yet I believe he'll appreciate your effort.
>>
>>19084057
Why is she trying to get closer to me now that im trying to move on?
Male
Blue square
>>
>>19084377
>Why is she trying to get closer to me now that im trying to move on?
*Raidho, Berkano m & Laguz m*
Well the answer is in the question, she's getting closer because she knows she's losing you, feeling abandoned and emotionally unstable.
>>
>>19084426
Thank you
>>
>>19084426

damn that rune set sure is purty @___@
>>
How will my romantic life be for the next 6 months.
Male
Silver circle
(I just gave random shape, I hope that's fine. I don't have like a favorite shape...)
>>
>>19084359
>>>19084293 (You)
>>What should I do for his birthday if anything?
>*Kenaz, Nauthiz, Ehwaz m*
>If you have any manual talent, give him or make something yourself, something you know he needs (like a knitted scarf), but be patient if things doesn't go as planned, which seems likely. It might take longer to get it prepared yet I believe he'll appreciate your effort.

So he's out of town for his birthday and idk if we've known each other long enough for me to make a grand gesture like investing a lot of time into making something.

I'm also not 100% on what he'd need. I know he likes spicy food, sweets, needs furniture. (I'm helping him build a bed frame when he gets back.) He likes anime. I already got him some stuffed animals of two of his favorite super heroes. He likes cycling. Idk if he's into art/what kind of art he's into. I can draw. I could draw him a cute birthday picture and send a picture of it.

So maybe I can draw and send a picture of it.

But you're definitely suggesting I make something and not just send a text with well wishes?
>>
>>19084359
>I don't do general readings, would you give me a direct one, please? Just a direction to where I should focus on.
Sorry for late reply... Then, is going study to become an IT support guy the right choice for me? I'm
>>19084266
>>
>>19084057
Female
Will the man I love come back for me in June?
Black square
>>
>>19084057
Will this girl who came into my life last weekend so quickly and passionately come back?
Male
Dark Green Berkano
>>
>>19084057
Female
Will I find love this summer. Thank you.
Red rhombus
>>
>>19084426
I have been thinking about this since you got the reading cause it just confirmed what i thinked would you please answer a second query for me?
About me and her, what is the most likely outcome?
>>
File: full_1a.jpg (70KB, 555x445px) Image search: [Google]
full_1a.jpg
70KB, 555x445px
>>19084434
You're welcome, dear

>>19084444
ikr and look at this sweet quads :3

>>19084466
>How will my romantic life be for the next 6 months.
*Perthro m, Jera, Nauthiz, Ehwaz m*
There's a saying if Perthro shows up at the beginning of the thread and in merkstave position it's not a good idea to ask the fates for now.

Seems you're not in a favorable position, and I'll tell you why. There are unfinished business in your love life you need to find a closure, something that you might have delaying, I'm not sure. Yet I feel like only when you're able to fix this, your path will be cleared, for now nothing will move.

>>19084474
Well Kenaz is a rune of creativity, so yeah I think a birthday card drawing would be nice, you don't have to pressure yourself so much.

>>19084482
>>19084266
>is going study to become an IT support guy the right choice for me?
*Ehwaz, Inguz & Dagaz*
Definitely yes, things will start slowly, but you'll pick up and do it greatly actually, wow I'm jelly lol you're definitely going to grow in that area and who knows, maybe even creating something important in the future! Good luck!
>>
>>19084057
Female
Will this ailment ever go away?
Red square
>>
>>19084529
ahhhh thank you. I may do that today. His birthday is on the 2nd.

I really appreciate it!
>>
>>19084057

Will I meet my next girlfriend after all this time before July Ends?
Male
Red Triangle

Thank you so much for the help reader :)
>>
>>19084529
I like the response. Perthro m.... interesting. Now my only issue is what I need to do to fix this.

Gdi...
>>
>>19084529
>Definitely yes, things will start slowly, but you'll pick up and do it greatly actually, wow I'm jelly lol you're definitely going to grow in that area and who knows, maybe even creating something important in the future! Good luck!
Oh well, thanks alot for the reading since i'm at a turning point in my life and want to make sure it's the right choice before plunging into loans and scholarships

Thanks and have a nice one
>>
>>19084529
>ikr and look at this sweet quads :3

It just reaffirms how amazing they are Runa, my dear.

Come visit us sometime please <3
>>
>>19084057
what does he feel about me?
female
pastel light blue heart
>>
>>19084529
Perthro m guy here again.... If you can answer this. Should I try to talk to her?
>>
>>19084057
Fem
What is going to happen with me and the guy from work?
Blue octagon
>>
>>19084057
Female
Blue circle
Does he want me to be his, or could he stand to see me move on?
>>
Rune bro is dead. :(
>>
File: RUNES_MIXED-P1.jpg (106KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
RUNES_MIXED-P1.jpg
106KB, 550x550px
>>19084492
>Will the man I love come back for me in June?
*Nauthiz, Berkano m & Mannaz*
Welp.. I'm afraid he won't and there's not much you can do about it. I hope I'm wrong... but be mindful of not deluding yourself about him, dear...

>>19084494
>Will this girl who came into my life last weekend so quickly and passionately come back?
*Fehu m, Mannaz, Kenaz*
Hmmm not anytime soon, maybe she'd have some financial difficulties or any other issue so it'll depend more on your side if you're able to make it happen again. Good luck.

>>19084503
>Will I find love this summer.
*Sowilo, Raidho & Tiwaz*
Aye, probably away from home, are you planning a travel? There's a good chance of finding your match! Best wishes!!

>>19084504
Sure, you want to know what would happen if you keep talking to her or something?

>>19084531
>Will this ailment ever go away?
Dear, I'm no doctor, they're the best to answer that, it's not wise to ask the runes that, but I'll tell you something. I feel this is serious, so hang in there, the treatment might be rough but you can get through with it. Things might go slow, but you don't need to rush, you'll get there.

>>19084542
You're welcome and send him my wishes too :P

>>19084544
>Will I meet my next girlfriend after all this time before July Ends?
*Ehwaz, Uruz m & Ansuz m*
You'd need some help, maybe you're not being assertive enough and unable to express yourself. Do you have any self confidence issues? It's time to work on that if you want to find a new partner. Don't give up!

>>19084560
Good luck anon! I'll be rooting for you!

>>19084563
Runes are great indeed, I love them! <3

Visit where?

>>19084552
>>19084575
*Gebo, Inguz & Ansuz m*
Yes, you should, try to clear any misunderstanding, if you don't know what or how to say things, ask for a friend to help. Communication is the key, also be ready to forgive as well, it's a great healing medicine for the heart.

>>19084609
I'm here, just slow to type lol
>>
>>19084622
>Visit where?

The IRC of course, silly.
>>
>>19084531
>>19084622
Thre is no treatment sadly. It's something that I have to pray goes away on its own.
>>
>>19084057
Female
Black heart
Can you tell me about my future bf personality?
>>
>>19084636

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>19084622
>>19084504 (this is me)
Yes, what will happend if we keep talking?
>>
>>19084057
Female
What does my love feel for me?
Red heart
>>
File: image (11).jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image (11).jpg
64KB, 500x333px
>>19084564
>what does he feel about me?
*Algiz, Tiwaz m & Isa*
He cares about you but he seems guarded, might consider pursuing you a shallow thing and it's likely he won't act up until you show him you're not what he's thinking. There's still a chance to warm up his heart, yet so far things are hard. Good luck!

>>19084581
>What is going to happen with me and the guy from work?
*Sowilo, Mannaz & Inguz*
Sowilo is a very positive rune, one of my favorite and I see a confidence being built up and maybe you two even doing some work together, opening the potential of something else to develop, possible intercourse :3

>>19084596
>Does he want me to be his, or could he stand to see me move on?
*Algiz m, Kenaz & Nauthiz*
He couldn't stand, he's probably in a vulnerable position but he knows, yet he's restricted, unable to move or make a decision unfortunately :(

>>19084630
Some other time, thank you for the invite.

>>19084636
You're strong dear, but nothing is impossible to the Almighty, He always provide. I'm not in position to offer medical advice but keep your head up, dear. It'll get better, it may seem hard now, but with proper care you still can get through and I believe in you.

>>19084640
>Can you tell me about my future bf personality?
*Kenaz, Raidho & fehu*
He's someone creative, passionate, I'd guess a fire sign, very likely to be Sagittarius, on the move, doesn't like to stay quiet or is always traveling, going out, he might be a little chubby or just a gym rat but he's a hardworking man.

>>19084653
>Yes, what will happend if we keep talking?
*Sowilo, Raidho m & Nauthiz*
You two will be able to clear a lot of things, but it won't progress much, there will be pressure to make things move and not go the way you expect. So it's required a lot of patience, the lesson needs to be learned. The cause of separation needs to be resolved completely like I said to fix it.
>>
>>19084581
>>19084712
Wow. I've just been bummed out because we don't have the same tasks so I just see him standing around and make occasional eye contact. I said hi to him the other day but that was it. Do you think he will make a move? Thanks.
>>
>>19084712
Last one, thanks for all the help
>>
>>19084057
Female
I'm in love with an artist friend. It is platonic and more of a student teacher thing right now but Im wondering if romance will blossom?
Yellow triangle
>>
>>19084057
Why can't i move on?
Male
Black bear
>>
>>19083511
>celtic cross
Not the spread I'd use for diagnosis, but it does provide an overview of the situation. Read the spread as a description of the work itself, and it makes more sense.
>>
>>19084057
What does he wants from me? Love? Sex?

Red circle

Female
>>
Hello /div/. How's is going?
>>
>>19084057
How do I find a qt gf
Male
Purple circle
>>
>>19085265

I am neither well contented nor particularly discontent. And you?
>>
>>19085354
Now I'm fairly happy. I won match of dota
>>
Is anybody reading?
>>
>>19085633
What are you asking?
>>
>>19085565
I envy you :(
>>
>>19085646
will I be getting this job I interviewed for? I need a career reading.
>>
I did a reading for myself. I'm going to a casino for the first time this weekend, so I thought I'd ask the tarot cards how I will fare. I ended up with a pretty ominous if not cool reading. Celtic cross by the way.

1. Present: The Tower
2. Challenge: Queen of Swords (Reversed)
3. Past: 9 of Swords (Reversed)
4. Future: 9 of Wands
5. Top: The Hierophant
6. Bottom: 5 of Pentacles
7. Advice: 6 of Pentacles
8. External Influences: 9 of Pentacles
9. Hopes/Fears: 10 of Swords
10. Outcome: 6 of Swords

I was wondering what some other tarot readers would be willing to interpret it.
>>
Could anybody do a reading for me please?
>>
>>19085665

I'll go over that in a second.

>>19085734

What do you want to know?
>>
>>19085755
>>19085665

It's looking like you've got a latent problem. I'm thinking it might be a potential gambling addiction that you don't even know that you have yet because it hasn't had the opportunity to manifest. Keep it in check and maybe let this be a one time thing.
>>
>>19085755
Is it possible to just get a general one for my future? Or would it be more accurate if I had something specific in mind?
>>
>>19085755
Not that anon, but if you could do a reading for me too... How's looking my love life in next few months? Is something interesting going to happen?
>>
>>19085775

>general

A can, but now it's on a flier, and now a vending machine. The image of a thing becomes progressively part of a bigger mechanism. A hand reaches up from a table as though to get attention, or perhaps to ward it off. A dinner plate with small portions of plain but nourishing food. Another can now blends into graffiti as it's art becomes repeated.

You'll want something that someone is trying to "sell" you. You're better off without it. Someone will try to "sell" you something similar later, but your past experience will lead you to recognize that it's the same thing bill of goods.

>>19085782

>here they come

>love

A bridge with a split down the middle of it. Needs to be repaired. A bowl in the kitchen being used to mix and process food for cooking. The meal is far from ready.

Same things, different vision: you'll be so close to love you can taste it, but you aren't ready yet. There's a bit more to do first to be prepared.
>>
>>19085774
Can I have a love reading for the next few months pls
>>
>>19085808
Thank you even if you don't like doing love reading. I really appreciate it.
>>
can anyone give a read on when I'll hear from him?
>>
>>19085808
Thank you.
>>
>>19085815

>love

A walker, one of those things for old people and cripples, on a dinner plate. Pacman spitting out bites of dots into the mouth of an upside down pacman. A cloud with rainbow stickers on it and a thought cloud coming from the original cloud with a scene from the Matrix when Morpheus offers Neo a red pill.

I feel like someone is going to spoon feed you when it comes to romance, but that you might not really get it, just think that you get it.
>>
>>19085755
Will he change his mind about his decision to friendzone me any time soon?
>>
>>19085850
I have a specific question, if you don't mind doing another reading for me. What does my financial status look like in the near future?
>>
>>19085850
What do you mean by spoon feed? Thanks
>>
>>19085850
Does she have any interest in me?
>>
Trading
How will my trip back home be?
>>
>>19085881

Doing it!

For me: How do i get the most of this new association?
>>
>>19085881

Three of Pentacles Reversed, Three of Cups Reversed, Four of Cups, Judgement.

You will find yourself surrounded by some criticism which by the looks of it you already expect. Nothing mayor and (nor avoidable); the four of cups advises you to relax your mind from it, dont give it more importance than it deserves. The outcome implies this is a time of reviewing where things stand and move page appropriately, you will be fine.

On a more specific note, expect to get some pressure from what i think its your immediate social circle or family. Distance yourself from it and get things back in motion at your own pace.

Hope this helps!
>>
>>19085951
Would you mind taking my read?

I'm wondering when I'll hear from him again.
>>
File: image.jpg (428KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 1080x1350px
>>19084057
Can you please do this one. Female. Teal dimond>>19083654
>>
>>19085954

Sorry anon i am not good with time frames.
>>
>>19085951
Hi can you do mine please?
>>19085853
>>
>>19085985
Is there another way you think I could rephrase it? Like maybe why haven't I heard yet? If not, that's okay. I appreciate the consideration anyways.
>>
Is anyone reading?
>>
Trading! Maybe reading I dunno
How will he react to the cute appreciative note I will leave at his door
>>
>>19086301

>How will he react

Seeing a torch, looks like the olympic torch. Now a wine glass, empty, being held up with a white tablecloth in the background. Seeing three bumps under the outline of what I think might be a key, for some reason this makes me think "three words". A wrestling belt, think something like WWE. A strawberry on a vine.

I think you'll get a date at minimum, though I don't know what this torch passing thing is about. Something specific has either been said or will be said, three words that seem to be magic. Enjoy yourself. The torch throws me though... might be that you impress his friend more than him? I'm not certain.
>>
Trading!
>>
>>19086301
I will trade, I do cartomancy! Love reading for me and Jay? I might lose him forever :(
>>
>>19086334
I'll ask you too, I do cartomancy! A love reading for me and Jay? I screwed up.... :(
>>
>>19086356
Okay, hang on
>>
anyone trading with lenormand?
>>
>>19086361
Thanks! What was ur query
>>
seeking to trade with someone who can do lenormand
>>
>>19086356
Death, Ace of Wands reversed, The World reversed. Page of Cups

Jay is pretty damn upset. The final outcome of your infraction isn't decided yet, but I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is that things have changed for Jay. The spark between you two has been drenched. Whatever fire was beginning to burn between you two is gone for now. Jay isn't convinced things can workout between you two right now.
The good news is that Jay feels like there is unfinished business between you two. Jay will seek closure from the situation. They may be angry with you and the spark may be dead, but they still have love in their heart for you (note, there is a difference between the spark of passion and love). They'll want to talk with you, and it will be at that time you will have an opportunity make things right, but you must choose your words carefully and be sure to give Jay what they are looking for and not just keep pushing to confirm that you two are still a couple.

I want to know if the guy I love will talk about making plans to see each other by the end of August.
>>
>>19084057
What is my purpose?
Male
Green triangle
>>
trading

what does he feel about me
>>
>>19086446
moon
ten of wands
seven of pentacles

he's really unsure about how he feels, but he does know that what is there runs deep. for whatever reason it is difficult for him to think about it, but he knows he has to. he is currently weighing risk versus reward for the situation between you two. i would give him time, be patient.

same question. i'm female
>>
>>19086364
>>19086390
Out of curiosity, why Lenormand specifically? I can read it, but I'm rather mediocre with it, not very good at all compared to my other methods.
>>
Trading.

Will I ever have children?
>>
>>19086468
Six of Pentacles
Page of Swords
Three of Cups

He thinks one of you are giving too much in this relationship and it's prob you. He sees you as young, naive but you all have a good time together all the same.
>>
>>19086474
>Five of cups, ten of cups, empress

You'll have a few losses, but you will eventually have kids.

I want to know if my ex will ever ask me to be his girlfriend again?
>>
lol how many individual readers are actually on right now and they're all just trading?

genuinely curious.
I'm a reader and I usually do trades too but I'm not tonight.
>>
>>19086473
I like the straight forwardness of lenormand.
>>
>>19086483
>Thuraiz, Isa, Anuz

Not going to happen sorry, I don't see anything positive here other than you learning that this person is not ment for you.

>You'll have a few losses....

what like miscarriages or ex girlfriends?
>>
>>19086496
i got the feeling of miscarriages
>>
>>19086488
>I'm a reader and I usually do trades too but I'm not tonight.
yeah ok buddy. learn to read and you can get your love query read, too
>>
>>19086503
I don't want a read. I just wanna know how many people actively trade.

I know of two that I keep on skype but I wonder how many of you repeat trade with me. You can kind of get an idea if someone's reading style is unique.
>>
>>19086402
Hey thanks starting your read now
>>
>>19086500
Well that's unsettling to be honest.
>>
>>19086513
oh idk lol
>>
>>19086513
There are a lot of repeat posters, especially tonight, but I don't really want to get worked up over it. It happens, but I'm not really counting.
>>19086516
Thanks.
>>
>>19085074
Thanks friendo, much appreciated. Good luck with your wiz biz
>>
>>19086488
>>19086513
Just count the unique energy signatures :^)
>>
>>19086526
I think it's fine to repeat post as long as the person is humble about it and not entitled.

Every now and then when I'm hella anxious, I'll do that so that I can get varying perspectives/angles outside of my own.
>>
will anyone provide me with a reading tonight? i havent got much to give in return, unfortunately
>>
Trading

Will he come back for me anytime soon?
>>
>>19086596
three of wands
nine of wands
queen of cups
--------
nine of swords
five of pentacles

He won't be coming back though he does give it some though. there is a lot of negativity blocking his return from his end. Worries, anxieties, doubts, and depression will keep them away. In fact things won't be looking up for him for quite some time.

I want to know if my love is sleeping with anyone else besides me
>>
>>19086605
Ace of Cups
Eight of Pentacles
Knight of Swords

He has it in his mind but I don't think he is doing it yet. He likes someone but hasn't made a move. He would only want something short term with her anyway.
>>
>>19086402
>I want to know if the guy I love will talk about making plans to see each other by the end of August.

Hmm I drew a card that said No :( but dont let that discourage You, Im still learning how to read. There may be feelings of regret or a lost opportunity... A yearning that is not being fulfilled..

Additional drawn cards: respect/honor. A surprise, or a gift. A ring: could be jewelry or a bracelet, or spiritual; a cycle or union, completion, the joining of souls. Reaping what youve sowed. Love, prosperity, and happiness. A good, kind, older man with light colored hair and skin, with strong noble leadership qualities. New or fancy clothing, dressing up for a special event or occasion. A girl with similar personality and appearance to the male. Queen of Hearts and King of Diamonds shows love, wealth, prosperity. Good fortune/luck heading your way. Warning of someone close to you hiding a secret, or not appearing to be who they say they are...A false friend? Also an agreement or settlement, something coming to a close or natural end, but it will be good. A time for rest and relaxation. And travel, or a vacation, or something to do with being by water.

Sorry I took so long, a lot came up! Im still a new reader but hoped I could help in some way! Thanks for the reading as well!
>>
File: 01.jpg (874KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
874KB, 1920x1080px
>>19084057
>How do I focus on what's right?
>Male
>Indigo vesica piscis
>>
>>19086643
A lot made sense, some of it didn't. Leaves some questions unanswered, but I guess we'll see. Thanks.
>>
>>19086689
Still here?
>>
>>19086689
>what are things like between them now?
>page of cups, 6 of pents
they have a very mutually loving relationship. not that much else to be got from this spread, it's very straightforward. they love each other very much, a very gentle and sensitive type of love, the kind that you'd think only exists in movies. they go well together.

>do i have a chance?
>2 of pents, 9 of wands
if you wanna be a manipulative homewrecker, then yeah. you could probably break them up with enough raw determination and get what you want, but do you really wanna be that asshole? think about this anon. they're happy. do you want to destroy that? up to you.

anyway, my query is if i'll move in with my boyfriend within the next year. if you can read more exact time frames, then that'd be nifty, but i understand timing is pretty hard, so no pressure.
>>
>>19086689
Really anon, it's not good to get in between two people.
>Two of Wands, Hanged Man
Their relationship isn't doing as well as it should be. Someone is feeling like they're putting too much into it without getting any in return. It's not going in a good direction, at the moment.

Do you have a chance?
>Page of Wands
Because their relationship is on the rocks, at this moment, you do have a chance. There will be an opportunity coming your way and a chance for you to make your move and start something new. But you will have to live with the guilt of getting in between them. I'd wait for things to be officially over.
What is going to happen between us in the future?
>>
File: 3J9s2LL_d.jpg (156KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
3J9s2LL_d.jpg
156KB, 640x799px
>>19086725
>>19086733
two very different paths, but only i know the path i can take. will get back to both of you in just a moment.
>>
>>19086352
IX of wands, the dev rev, IV of swords
Beloved I feel that Jay's really free from you. I'm really sorry to say this but I don't think the relationship is going to keep going forward the way it is. I'm getting the vibe that this may be over and maybe it's best for both of you
>>
>>19086332
Hey hey, Acanthus!!
I'm finally free from finals!!!
Once again thanks for the reading!
Query?
>>
>>19086912

What should I expect from Anne when I bring up the spice business?
>>
>>19086927
black u want to trade?
>>
>>19086927
The fool, Vii of wands rev, knight of swords reversed.
I definitely see her ,I guess, into the idea but it's more of like a reckless kind of decision that she's taking. Like she's willing to throw herself at anything just for the sake of doing it well least it says in the spread
>>
Trading. What does the future romantic trajectory look like with this girl?
>>
>>19086950
Anyone looking for time stamped nudes there up on/r 9k/
Under stardust. Of me.
In post pics of fembots
>>
>>19086943

Eh, sure.

What's the best way to open communications with K?

>>19086950

Yeah, she's not financially super solvent or so I presume. Bad career choices, was more interested in fun than money. I'll have to figure out a way to balance that though.
>>
>>19086977

Thread fell off board.
>>
>>19086725
>if i'll move in with my boyfriend within the next year

The World, Sun, Empress.

Seems like a very positive yes!

The World: Major change, renewal, and growth. New beginnings. Personal changes. Gaining maturity. Inner balance. A deeper understanding of yourself. The falling away of boundaries. Travels & journeys. Fulfillment of a wish & a long desired change of scenery. Satisfaction. Success. Fulfillment. Rewards. Certainty. Positive outcomes.

The Sun: Speaks of warmth, joy, comfort, good fortune & happiness. The achievement of goals (if you are willing to invest the effort). Embarking on new adventures. You have achieved great things in the past, which has set the stage for future joys. This will change your life, for the better. You will achieve a future full of wonderful possibilities.

The Empress: Nurturing, maternal. Graceful, gentle. Feminine. Expect harmony in your relationship, perhaps even motherhood down the line. If one of you is an artistic person, expect great success with your artwork and creativity. Healing. Peace. Respite from past emotional and physical pain. Focus on the future, let go of the past... Great new opportunities ahead!

>if you can read more exact time frames

Between August and September, so during the warm Summer months!
>>
>>19086962
Is she the petite black haired one.. or is it the French looking girl.?

Both are disinterested in anything but themselves try and pick a different girl.

If we're trading.

Tell me why I couldn't get enough ((yous)). On r9k last night.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 720x960px
>>19083654
Someone. Pls. Ill draw for you
>>
>>19086904
I agree. Thank You!
>>
File: 2012JackWhite02JM270412[1].jpg (152KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2012JackWhite02JM270412[1].jpg
152KB, 600x900px
>>19086977
cheswik please help
is the man I love going to change his mind after he friendzone me?
>>
>>19087017
Ok I got you!
Query?
>>
>>19087030
Seeing another guy wanting to be with you but he's scared to approach and knows about this guy.
It's a real shame.
But yeah try and look at the bigger picture right now tons of shit is happening atm don't miss out on it.
>>
>>19087041
Chess what does RC think of me?
I am, female and he is male
>>
>>19087041

>tons of shit is happening atm don't miss out on it.
like wut shit?
>>
>>19087038
Am i gonna vomit this year

What you want me to draw?
>>
>>19087041
Thank you Cheswick

>>19087055
Why are you asking for me? You don't know me
>>
>>19087041
Hi sweet Ches.how do my wife look like?
>>
Trading for.

What's the best way to fly a sesna if it's my first-time
>>
>>19087060
How do you think i look like? I dunno

>Am i gonna vomit this year?
Emotions

You’re evolving and progressing, so it’s natural for you to have a different perspective now than you did before. You drew this card because your feelings are speaking to you, and it’s important for you to listen. Ignored emotions only grow stronger and louder.

There’s something in your life that is becoming intolerable to you. You once were able to endure or even enjoy this situation, but because you have changed, so too have your emotions. This card asks you to be honest with yourself, and take an inventory of how you’re feeling. You don’t have to resort to drastic action to resolve anything. Sometimes it’s enough just to acknowledge your own feelings so that your heart feels heard and understood.
Yes?
Why do I feel like this vomit is not a physical one, but one of purging of something unwanted?
>>
File: pete-townshend-55492[1].jpg (32KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
pete-townshend-55492[1].jpg
32KB, 500x499px
>>19087041
any love for me this summer
>>
>>19087083
Odd.
I had a different personality that played with my fears. So i might have something to do with that.

Just fear of vomit and i did it last two years and stopped eating for awhile :T.
>>
>>19086962
Bumping for a serious reading, will trade
>>
>>19087083
Angel-Chan, do you want to trade? I would like to request a reading on my future with a person I love!
>>
>>19087102

HELL YEAH
uhhh for my query
>iis there anything interesting happening this summer?
>>
>>19086978
Knight of Swords, Page of Wands, Six of Wands

You need to be quick about it and get your point across very fast. No room for subtleties here if you have a goal you want to accomplish with this K. You need to be nice to K still and show them that you only have the best of your interests at heart but also open up with good news of your accomplishments in life. This will push them towards your side.

What will happen between me and D?
>>
>>19087113

Get across my success, I gotcha. The Knight and the Page have particular significance.

>What will happen between me and D?

The number seven. An arrow pointing to the right. An intact mirror turned on it's side. Now the mirror is a weight being curled by an arm. Someone wearing glasses that are bright and reflective. Someone spreading out a hand of cards face up.

Whew, you guys have a lot coming. Things initiate quickly. Self perceptions become something to overcome, something that one of you uses to make yourself stronger. I feel like there is going to be a contest between the two of you in some way that will be very one sided because one of you is easy to read and the other isn't. I don't know if things being that one sided is healthy.
>>
>>19087074

Not into the ground.
>>
>>19086733
>What is going to happen between us in the future?

Page of Wands, Knight of Pentacles, The Hanged Man

Be patient, proceed slowly and cautiously, and you will be pleasantly surprised with him. Seems you will receive some good news. Theres good feelings & great communication between you, but things wont progress as quickly as you want, or expected. Take it slow and easy. I see a fun, innocent, playful time together. Lots of youthful energy. You will enjoy eachothers company and be very happy together. It seems more platonic than romantic (friendzone?) He seems like a good friend. Theres loyalty, dependability. Hes charming and honorable. Theres a shared love of learning. Joy. Inspiration. Adventure. Support. Maybe things arent where you want them to be right now, but in time they will be, just show paitence and perseverance. Change. Growth. A new beginning coming your way. Be wise and cautious during this time, hanged man says there may be a decision that, for better or worse, you will not be able to turn back from. Good luck!
>>
>>19087109
Haha k one sec!
>>
>>19087145
I mean it can't be that hard to fly a plane. Get it up to eighty and pull up.
Kinda like sex I would think.
>>
>>19087173
I dunno with those card it means a guy pays for someone and hates being the provider. He's literally going over his options atm with the hanged man on weather to continue.

enough is enough.
>>
File: 1323992342763.jpg (167KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1323992342763.jpg
167KB, 797x1200px
Anyone up for a trade? I want to know if I will get a new (used) car this year?

Leave your query
>>
>>19087197

I'll answer.

>will get a new (used) car this year?

Seeing a shift, I can't tell if it's automatic or manual but I'm seeing a hand on it. Now I'm seeing a toy race car. Now it looks like a toy batmobile.

I think you just might, and it might be a cooler car than you think it will be.

>Leave your query

Is it a good idea to put Anne and one end and Jill on the other? Or should I do more than middleman?
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>19087189
What does he think of me?
>>
File: 1323995548342.jpg (666KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1323995548342.jpg
666KB, 800x1200px
>>19087206
>Is it a good idea to put Anne and one end and Jill on the other? Or should I do more than middleman?

I'm sorry but can you rephrase your question? Did you mean Anne on one end and Jill at the other end? Is this a threesome or something? Context will help
>>
>>19087221

Not a threesome, at least I don't anticipate one? A business deal with Anne on the supplier's side and Jill on the consumer's.
>>
>>19087074
>What's the best way to fly a sesna if it's my first-time
With an instructor.

[spoiler]hi amazon, didn't think I'd find you here[/spoiler]
>>
>>19087102
Ace of pentacles, Ace of cups, vi of swords
Oh fuck! wow what interesting spread it's ridiculously positive it seems like this relationship is going to be beneficial for both of y'all I see that you two me be healing each other just being together. This makes me so happy good luck, beloved.
>>
>>19087132
Glad my reading worked for you black. Is this positive or negative? I can't tell.
>>
>>19087237

Positive or negative? That all depends on you. Now me personally? I'd strive for something with more parity.
>>
File: 1323992002100.jpg (47KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1323992002100.jpg
47KB, 500x750px
>>19087225

>Put Anne on the suppliers side

>The Hanged Man, Three of Cups, Page of Pentacles

Yes for Anne, good fortune and money are coming your way with Anne, you're just going to have to wait for it for a bit.

>Jill on the consumers side

>The Hanged Man (again), Five of Swords, Five of Swords

Maybe, I see you winning out with Jill but at the expense of others (most likely Jill herself losing out). I feel like you're going to make mistakes with Jill as a consumer but you will learn from these mistakes and they will be more of a pain in the ass situation rather than costly mistakes. This one is up to you.
>>
I'm really looking for a reading... I'm not a reader though so I don't know what I can trade.

If anyone is willing, this is my query:

I'm afraid I may have made a large mistake in the past that I can't remember well, is this the case? If so, what can I do to rectify this mistake?
If not, what can I do to escape this feeling and feel back on track again?
>>
>>19087256

>Jill gets screwed in business

Well that's weird. But given the context I understand.
>>
Trading

Will Ibe with L or M
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 1134x909px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1134x909px
>>19087083
I just want to say sorry. I have no idea what i drew. I feel like it may be offensive. But i still find humans less attractive than most alien looking species
>>
>>19087268

I feel like she doesn't really have her heart in this one, will want to pull out, lose some money and just go her own way. This will mildly irritate you but you'll get over it.
>>
>>19087256
>The Hanged Man (again), Five of Swords, Five of Swords
>Five of Swords, Five of Swords

waitwut
>>
>>19087279

That chick is Frustrating.
>>
>>19087285

Thanks, last card was the Page of Swords

>>19087287

Hope it works out for you
>>
>>19087287
Black Acanthus what is your name on discord?
>>
>>19087215
There's a girl guide saying to look at the windows.
And ants are around you..
You need to finish something before its too late.
>>19087235
I guess.
>>19087256
She's actually hot desu
>>
>>19087308

I'm not in the discord.
>>
File: file.png (335KB, 397x441px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
335KB, 397x441px
>>19087310
Can I repair things between us and take things even further? Alternatively, should I?
>>
File: rs-1210-rectangle[1].jpg (31KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
rs-1210-rectangle[1].jpg
31KB, 700x394px
>>19087310
What does my love feel of me?
>>
>>19087310
Hmmm, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense but okay.

Thanks!!
>>
>>19087319
>19087319
Do you want to be?
>>
>>19087354

For now I'm okay. Going to bed.
>>
>>19087236
Wow :o
>>
>>19087346
I'm not seeing any fate. Just a ghost guide repeating something about you looking out a window. It might be real or symbolic of your query
The ants around you mean your wasting time and need to get your shit done already.
>>19087327
I really think if they could be less immature you could get back together. It's worth it too.
But unless they change its just not happening.
Your aura is at least bright that's good.
>>
>>19087310
will I find a summer love?
>>
>>19087340
Seeing just twitter. There thinking about nothing atm. They did think about a medium sized brown haired blue eyed person though a day ago.
Tell me that's you.
There also really excited for the weekend for some reason.
>>
>>19087383
If you lower your standards and go ask Stacy's online on dating sites you will.
But honestly I think you have your eyes on someone already.
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1323991739876.jpg (23KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
1323991739876.jpg
23KB, 600x445px
>>19087396

I'd like to know how my Fall semester will go? Anything I should look forward to?

Query?
>>
>>19087374
Okay, I thought you meant literal ants around me. I can't think of anything I need to get done. I'll keep it in mind though.
>>
File: file.png (508KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
508KB, 620x413px
>>19087374
>I really think if they could be less immature you could get back together. It's worth it too.
>But unless they change its just not happening.
Thanks Cheswick. Is it something I can help her change, or does she have to do it herself?

>Your aura is at least bright that's good.
desu I don't feel it's bright at all.
>>
>>19087385
will he ask me out or is there another woman in his heart?
>>
File: TYH_1247[1].jpg (497KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
TYH_1247[1].jpg
497KB, 1200x801px
>>19087374
Will I be with H, L, or D?
>>
>>19087424
There's always another woman...
Ask him out for a change of pace.
Keep smelling dr.pepper around you for some reason
Also saw car trouble. Be careful anon.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (11KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
11KB, 266x189px
>>19087385
what will i find in this new place this summer?
>>
trading with anybody except cheswick
>>
>>19087109
I see new beginnings. A sad or disappointing time in your life will cease with summers arrival. Growth. New opportunities. There may be challenges ahead, but you will overcome them. Something significant of may be lost or removed. Joy and happiness, good fun times to be had. Visit to a place of amusement. Rest and relaxation after a time of strife. Encounter with a friend that may be deceitful or dishonest, or hiding something. Travel. A vacation, a holiday, a trip or even just some time to yourself. A journey. Lessons. Self discovery. Taking chances.

The people I see: man and girl with black or dark hair, skin, or personality. Two men with light hair or pale skin, maybe father and son.
>>
>>19087447
Your a faggot be sure to trade with that wacko io or michi who wants to fuck women while they breastfeed there welps.
>>19087435
Try for d.
>>19087446
Only what you put out. Try and sell yourself you'll like what happens.
>>
>>19087446
>>19087463
sell myself? what?
>>
>>19087474
To people. Make friends and have fun. Go out to parties and hang out with popular people.
Why... Don't you want to?
I see a really nice person with you. If you really try hard.
>>
>>19087463
What can you tell me about my last love Ches
>>
>>19087463
What do you see happening between us?
>>
>>19087308
Post link faggot
>>
>>19087497
That they were everything you would want in a person until it went bad.
It's a shame you can get them back. >>19087504
Not much conversation but I think if you loved them you could change that.
Really three of cups...
Seeing a dog in the future.
>>
>>19087461
>six of pents, queen of wands, two of cups, five of cups
honestly anon, i think you should just accept you and c just aren't that compatible and move on. this is essentially saying that anything you do will prove useless and you'll just end up beating yourself up over it and feeling awful. you should probably save yourself the heartache, but i'll pull 2 more cards asking the deck what the MOST effective thing you can try will be.

>10 of cups, king of swords
yeah. just back off. even when specifically asking what the best thing to do is instead of how to proceed, my deck's just telling you to drop it altogether. there's no hope in this situation, just move on amigo.

is this romantic, or is it just someone you're concerned about? anyway, i'd like a reading on what my boyfriend and i's relationship will be like in a years time.
>>
>>19087512
I forgot how gayy that place is.
Thanks for the refresher course anon.
>>
>>19087525
>post a trade
>the guy deletes the post
c-come back...
>>
>>19087525
forget to mention the queen of wands, two of cups and ten of cups were all reversed btw
>>
File: 96SG4sA3[1].jpg (144KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
96SG4sA3[1].jpg
144KB, 1536x1536px
>>19087504
>>19087521
I do love them but they told me to back off. I gave them a choice of me trying versus not trying and they chose the last one. I only want what's best for them. What should I do?
>>
>>19087525
There compatible sexually though. It just ends shitty.

King of swords could mean they need a older male instead of there own age group.

Go older and it's fine.
>>
>>19087496
i do want to.. nice person.. as in significant other? thanks
>>
>>19087542
Except you leaving isn't the best at this time.
You need to convince them until they accept you.
I do see the next person in there life is highly abusive to them...

Don't let it happen op. Convince them.
>>
>>19087521
>It's a shame you can get them back.

Can or can't?
>>
>>19087546
I did see a girl with a necklace with a gold feather on it.
Not sure if she's coming into your life as a friend or for some hawt sex.
Seems friendly
>>
File: jack-white-5_15_14color.jpg (48KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-5_15_14color.jpg
48KB, 480x540px
>>19087551
Can I get a reading Cheswick? (I missed you, truly)
What does she think about me now? is she still confused? did she thought about what I told her?
>>
>>19087319
Hey black what are you wearing tonight.
Genuinely curious.
>>
File: 1493322841994.png (77KB, 397x318px) Image search: [Google]
1493322841994.png
77KB, 397x318px
Anybody want to trade?

I'd like to know how my Fall semester will go? Anything I should be looking forward to next semester?
>>
>>19087532
I'm here! Will start yours soon
>>
>>19087521
Chess you reading? Will you tell me if I'll vomit this year. Angel did a reading. I just got confused and it does seem more mental than physical.

I'll draw for you too ?
>>
>>19087538
Sheeeeeit
>>
>>19087575
Look out for the creepy dude that sits two rows down from you.
>>
>>19087593
>Look out for the creepy dude that sits two rows down from you.

Cheswick plz, now is not the time for games...that comes later.
>>
>>19087551
Please be joking. I don't want him to get hurt. It would feel like a completely shitty thing to do to convince him when he told me yesterday to not try. Why does he not want me to anyways? How do I convince him without making it too obvious?
>>
>>19087538
Just means the girl feels unloved and cheats at some point.

Just cause a woman wants to cheat doesn't mean you can't fix shit.

>>19087569
She thought you were trapping her again. She's very emotionally unstable. Do you really want this one.
Does it feel like love. If it doesn't bail.
>>
>>19087521
Will this book I'm writing take off
>>
>>19087601
Think about it.

Have you tried love magic. I mean that wouldn't be obvious to him.
>>19087597
Hey I'm not Fucking joking around
>>
>>19087588
alrighty!
>>
>>19087609
>Hey I'm not Fucking joking around

Well, if you're being serious, what'd you mean by look out for the creepy dude? Am I getting a male stalker? I couldn't deal with the female stalker and I'm a guy, am I going to have to get a gun?

Besides, when I said look forward to, I meant something positive like a new gf or new friends?
>>
>>19087609
Ches? >>19087415
>>
>>19087606
Seeing it on Kindle. But if you make it a series it would really kick off
>>
>>19087591
>>19087621
Please. I love you. Its a horrid phobia. I have a cough and im even scared to cough.
>>
>>19087609
>love magic
He deserves to be happy and live his life the way he wants to. Is there another way to prevent this woman from entering his life?
>>
>>19087618
Wait... It's a girl that looks like a dude. Enjoy the stalker.
I do see you making some cool friends. But they will change your interests and possibly drink.
>>
File: Raining-Money.jpg (42KB, 520x373px) Image search: [Google]
Raining-Money.jpg
42KB, 520x373px
>>19087627
>Wait... It's a girl that looks like a dude. Enjoy the stalker.

Ewwwww

>I do see you making some cool friends. But they will change your interests and possibly drink.

I don't drink so it's not likely, thanks though.

You want me to give you a free 3 card reading?
>>
What does R feels about me?
>>
>>19087602
does m still love me or will I find another lover this summer?
>>
>>19087569
>>19087602
>trapping her again
>again
That has never been my intention, but by the looks of it, she doesn't seem to share my opinion. What I wanted to do was tell her how I really felt and the reasons I had to act the way I did.
I really want her, even with all the issues we've had, I can't stop thinking about her. It is not love, but it is a strong emotion.
Thank you very much Cheswick
>>
File: jwhite[2].jpg (13KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
jwhite[2].jpg
13KB, 180x240px
>>19087602
Is giving this gift to my crush a good idea? What will happen if I do it?
>>
>>19087637
I see two guys asking you to a bar. Maybe you drink with them maybe not.

OK!!!!
>>19087646
I don't know why you arnt looking now. I mean I feel a strong anger... So I'm guessing m did move on.

Seeing a J name around you I feel it could be jaime or a Jessica

And try and eat a steak this weekend your b12 is off.
>>
>>19087621
Ches, can you give me a love reading for V & me
>>
>>19087661
why is m angry??? at me or themselves??
>>
>>19087659
Only if it's jewelry
>>19087652
She can differentiate. I feel the attachment is from a past life when she was a sister in Rome.
She was the same there as she is now. Don't cut her out completely
>>
Trading-- will he start saying he loves me more often from now on?
>>
>>19087665
At themselves but it's masquerades as anger against you.
Watch you back.
>>
>>19087525

>a reading on what my boyfriend and i's relationship will be like in a years time

Basically, all the cards I pulled talked of a wedding and the possibility of a baby!!
>>
>>19087668
Are you hot? I could tell you I love you too.
>>
I feel like im missed on purpose :/
>>
>>19087661
does he love me or sophia?
>>
>>19087673
Got enough but being mixed race probably not by 4chan standards
>>
>>19087671
Heh what are the cards faggot.
Just because you think there good cards doesn't mean they are
>>
>>19087668
strength, knight of pentacles, hierophant

seems liek whatever happened recently pushed you two closer together so yes he will start doing it more and you will both find strength in it.the messages will be clear in cards and possibly gifts will be attached. things should moove better from now on. possibly marriage.

what will he want for us after I give him the gift?
>>
>>19087667
So this is not the first time we've done this then? Sounds beautiful in its own way. I really want to be with her, but considering how things went the last time, I'm not sure how to proceed. I want to call her and tell her "hey, I miss you, let's go out for a cofee" or something stupid like that, but if she feels that I was trying to trap her, I'm sure it will backfire
>>
>>19087678
What mix.
>>19087677
Feeling a draw to Sophia. Almost like a sexual feel. Has he fucked her in the past.

I do see he interested in you but more of a imma break your heart feels.
Be careful you want this.
>>
>>19087685
Eight of Pentacles
Lovers
Queen of Pentacles

Initially he will want to separate himself from you, he will want some space to think over your gift, but he will choose you, and you two will become closer as a result of the gift. Don't expect highly emotionally times where he is confessing his love and such, but a subtle and gradual incline towards positive things.
>>
>>19087692
My dad is black Cherokee and Filipino
My mom is 100% Irish both parents from county cork
>>
>>19087671
that's so nice. i think it's too soon for us to have a kid, considering we're not even in our 20's yet, but i've been thinking about what it'd be like to have a kid with him in the past few days, so. wow. that's nice. thank you.

>>19087681
this is why no one wants to trade with you cheswick
>>
>>19087688
It's not. Be honest and call her up and ask for coffee times.
>>
File: 2UdQtjdE.png (144KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
2UdQtjdE.png
144KB, 259x259px
>>19087407
>Anything I should look forward to?
fake tits and used pussy
>>
File: Jeremy_Renner[2].jpg (42KB, 397x594px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy_Renner[2].jpg
42KB, 397x594px
>>19087677
>>19087692
no idea but they spend a lot of time together
do you mean he wants to break my heart? will he?
>>
>>19087694
Your a American right. Do like soldiers. Do you know any. And how to attract them.
>>19087696
Well people on here think that the star doesn't mean crazy and that the two of cups didn't mean cheating.... I don't see why I can't get a trade if they don't know there cards.
Besides how is that my problem.
>>
>>19087701
Not intentionally no. But eventually it happens. This is way into the relationship though. Maybe it could be changed.

Ask him out to a movie this weekend. It will be fun.
>>
>>19087696
You're welcome :) sorry if it wasn't accurate, still learning! But basically all the cards were like "being in love, a ring, a wedding, a bundle, happiness" etc. I would've written them all out but they all basically said the same thing lol. Seems good to Me! :)
>>
>>19087707
I'm American born and raised. I dunno. My dad was in the Navy and I don't know any Marines personally. As far as I know you need to catch them on leave and get preggo or join a dating site for women looking for military men. Military cupid dot com
>>
>>19087707
that's what they mean to you. everyone has their own interpretation of the cards, and that's what counts. you subconsciously pull them because of what you believe the cards mean. no one's interpretation is truly wrong, but your elitist attitude really puts me off.
>>
>>19087715
how does he do this does he cheat
>>
>>19087719
What the navy like. Did he meet them.
I've heard there the best there is.
I would think they wouldn't engage in premarital sex.
How many want kids.

That's neat my grandparents were from rathmines
>>
>>19087736
will i find love soon?
>>
More jack guise it helps me see your future.
>>19087722
I can't help the fact I have a leo rising dude.
It's in my nature to be Fucking better then you.
Plz forgive
>>
File: image.jpg (938KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
938KB, 3264x2448px
>>19087736
Will I find the person i lost in this life again or the next. His nickname was emerald. Name was Costpher
>>
>>19087737
Your not looking in the right place. Try to get set up by a family member. Or try to get with your neighbour. You need a down to earth person. And I feel you will find them through family or friends.
>>
>>19087736
>wouldn't engage in premarital sex
They almost all do, my friend. Just go on that site and find you one. A lot of them want families.
Ah shit. Small world. Almost all of my Irish family still lives in CC but a decent amount in Boston. Cork is still country as fuck though compared to Dublin anyways
>>
>>19087747
More importantly that's a dank ads sword op.

Is this a online game thing. I'm seeing dota. Or it could be league.

Not seeing them come back.

Honestly play warcraft that game is the Fucking best.
>>
>>19087741
Will we get together again?
>>
>>19087741
don't worry, i'm a straight up real live sun sign leo. i'm automatically better by default, nothing to forgive.
>>
>>19087751
when do i get a bf and what does he look like
>>
>>19087699
>fake tits and used pussy

Please, as if anyone on my campus could afford fake tits
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19087756
HAHAH. I JUSTT SIGNED I TO LOL.

but thats sucks tho. He made a promise he'll never leave me in all the lives to come.
>>
>>19087752
Oh Boston Irish are my favorite. Tell me more about your cousins they sound amazing.
Also tell me more about the navy. What ship was he on. If he's navy did he ever meet the topgun pilot guys.
>>
>>19087756
Also i photoshopped the face swap myself im still so proud of it.
>>
File: 1323990832432.jpg (29KB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
1323990832432.jpg
29KB, 642x480px
>>19087776

Cheswick, I need to know more about this stalker you were talking about earlier. You said she looks manly, is she really tall and/or fat or something? Do you know why she decides to stalk a loser like me?

As much as I hated my other stalker, at least she was hot.
>>
>>19087776
I met Ireland cousins once when I was young but spent every summer with American Irish cousins in Boston sometimes in Maine or NH.
I don't know much about what ship he was on because he was special forces and honestly left service to chase after his wife at the time (my sister's mom). Got court martialed and everything. He was a senior chief before he went into BUD/S. That's all I know.
>>
File: 3db8f62f66c5.jpg (386KB, 629x740px) Image search: [Google]
3db8f62f66c5.jpg
386KB, 629x740px
Is anyone here reading or trading? Would like to know who S likes more, Me or A?
>>
File: 1286366454986.jpg (110KB, 777x901px) Image search: [Google]
1286366454986.jpg
110KB, 777x901px
>>19087797

I'll trade you

How will my fall semester go?

Starting yours
>>
>>19087758
I do see a possible future but you need to initiate this process.
Did you tell them they were beautiful that always works.
Did you cuddle
Did you buy them cute stuffed animals.

Got to step it up sen pai.
>>19087765
Hue hue.
>>19087772
Is your main any good. It better be a good looking character.
>>19087767
Not seeing one for awhile do see a guy with a car though.
Maybe if you approach them you would have more luck.
Long hair is great for chads in my experience
>>
File: jwhitemug1[1].jpg (137KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
jwhitemug1[1].jpg
137KB, 500x600px
>>19087756
will my artist crush leave his wife for me and serenade me?
>>
>>19087802
Okay working on yours too!
>>
>>19087795
Moar story time plz.
>>19087787
Picture Brianne of tarth...
>>19087802
Wow that's some picture. What a fag to think it wouldn't become mustard gas with the Penny's in bleach.
>>
>>19087810
THEY NEVER DO
>>
>>19087797

>Does S like A?

>The Moon

S feels very deeply for A, could just be a temporary infatuation.

>How does S feel for you?

I pulled 1 card and got the King of Swords, reshuffled the cards again, pulled 3 new cards and got

>The Chariot, Seven of Swords, King of Swords

Each of these cards has an emphasis on moving and starting anew again. Seems like S cares more about A and you're going to have to get over A and move on. Sorry, I was rooting for you.
>>
NEW TREAD:

>>19087822
>>19087822
>>19087822
>>
>>19087810
The only way he leaves is if you get pregnant. I'm not sure you would be willing to do that though.
Cute guy I see why you want him.

Being the other woman in a musicians life is very hard. I see it taking its toll.

Get pregnant and he will be with you.
>>
>>19087818
>moar story time
I'm drunk and I want to keep drinking. I'll hit you up next time I see you bb
>>
File: 55356025.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
55356025.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>19087818
>Picture Brianne of tarth...

Pic related

Could you tell me why this man decides to stalk me? I know why my ex stalked me, I didn't agree with it but I understood but what attracts that fine gentleman to start stalking me? Sorry if I'm bugging
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19087803
I main ori. Ive cosplayed annie and ahri

Pic of gothic annie
>>
>>19087275
wowowow!!!
I love it!!!
>>
>>19088387
Awe yay.
Thread posts: 400
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.