[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 101

File: 5bda7f66970d84e4a3696c00e4eb5157.jpg (143KB, 660x1189px) Image search: [Google]
5bda7f66970d84e4a3696c00e4eb5157.jpg
143KB, 660x1189px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19041037
>>
Is the drawing reader lurking tonight? Can I get a reading for my life at the current moment, please?
>>
can teleport earth anywhere. taking requests
>>
>>19044523
Nirn. Let's show the Alter what atomic justice looks like.
>>
>>19044523
Cute girl? If so , here ;). I'll give a tarot reading and more
>>
I will start with three reads tonight. After that, we'll see how I feel.

Please include an image of some kind with your question. It does not need to be related to you or the question at all, it just helps to have one to ground myself on you and your question.
>>
File: IMG_0370.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>19044644
What will he choose in regards to us after our conversation today? Does he care more than he lets on
>>
File: 1490594892181.jpg (104KB, 451x574px) Image search: [Google]
1490594892181.jpg
104KB, 451x574px
>>19044644
A love reading for the summer please.
>>
>>19044530
See and tell my future
>>
File: blood construct.png (36KB, 340x719px) Image search: [Google]
blood construct.png
36KB, 340x719px
>>19044644
What is the next step for me to progress in my occult practice?
>>
>>19044644
should I try speaking to M again? will he want to try again?
>>
File: 0000.jpg (24KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
24KB, 490x490px
>>19044644
How will the next few months go for me?

Thank you!
>>
>>19044666
I'm not the reader but I can tell you that you will head towards unhappiness if you keep looking at smut like that.
>>
File: foggy-woods-melissa-wegner.jpg (107KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
foggy-woods-melissa-wegner.jpg
107KB, 900x600px
>>19044644

will my financial situation improve in the next few months?
>>
>>19044448 -> 44:4.8
44:4.7.4. Promoters of oratory. This group of recorders are occupied with the task of preserving thought for reproduction by oratory. But in the language of Nebadon we could, in a half hour's address, cover the subject matter of the entire lifetime of a Urantia mortal. Your only hope of comprehending these transactions is to pause and consider the technique of your disordered and garbled dream life—how you can in a few seconds traverse years of experience in these fantasies of the night season.
44:4.8.The oratory of the spirit world is one of the rare treats which await you who have heard only the crude and stumbling orations of Urantia. There is harmony of music and euphony of expression in the orations of Salvington and Edentia which are inspiring beyond description. These burning concepts are like gems of beauty in diadems of glory. But I cannot do it! I cannot convey to the human mind the breadth and depth of these realities of another world!
>>
File: tumblrdp.png (255KB, 426x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrdp.png
255KB, 426x371px
>>19044644
Thank you for reading.

What is my greatest strength?
>>
File: 1493686141777.png (811KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493686141777.png
811KB, 640x640px
>>19044644
love reading
>>
>>19044661

How they think you feel about them: XVIII The Moon (reversed) - Discomfort with your intuition. Dynamic, unsteady, wavering thoughts or feelings.

What they think you think about them: I Magic - A need to grow beyond the current limitations.

How that makes them feel: XIII Transformation - Painful but necessary change. The need to allow something to die in order to make room for much needed new growth.

Not knowing what the conversation was about, I can't say if this is good news or not, but it certainly seems like they came to a decision. Whatever they're letting go of is something they cared for, but it seems likely that they're doing so in order to grow in a direction that will further themselves. The Magic implies that they are aware of your needs in this situation as well.

I hope it helps.

A lot of requests came in very quickly. I am uncertain if I will be able to get to them all in the time that I have, but I will try.
>>
>>19044644
If you're still up for it, can i get a general reading please?
>>
File: abst.jpg (299KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
abst.jpg
299KB, 850x850px
>>19044722
forgot pic
>>
>>19044644
What kinda job should I look for.
>>
>>19044715
Thank you. Sounds promising
>>
>>19044663

The Current Situation: The Three of Cups (reversed) - A lack of celebration or cause for celebration, potentially involving women. Potentially overindulgence to the point of an inability to enjoy oneself, although that doesn't feel appropriate with the rest of the spread.

The Desired Outcome: The Three of Staves - The ability to turn your goals into realistic action.

What you need to know: The Eight of Cups - It's time to move on and look for something more satisfying in your life and your relationships. A need for more authenticity

Advice for the goal: The Three of Pentacles - The culmination of talent and material goods into constructive plans into success.

Plan and build pragmatically, according to where your talents, skills, and means lay and you should see more success. Be careful of reaching for an unobtainable goal, like those set forward in the media. Build yourself up first and then make yourself available, and something should come your way.

I hope it helps
>>
>>19044715
This sounds familiar.
I'm going through the something similar
>>
>>19044666

The Current Situation: The Queen of Swords - Understanding. Intellectual understanding. Clarity and honesty, even when the answers are harsh.

The Obstacle Faced: The King of Staves (reversed) - An inability to harness these forces. Potentially someone who seems supportive, but has failed to follow through when necessary, although this seems less likely given the spread.

The First Lesson to be Learned in order to overcome it: - Nine of Pentacles (reversed) - An overindulgence in material pleasures or wealth. Guilt over spending.

The Second Lesson to be learned in order to overcome it: Queen of Pentacles (reversed) - A need to center oneself. Lack of focus. Over-materialistic focus on life.

The results here seem pretty clear. It's time to buckle down and get to work. I don't know what your goal is, but it should be pretty apparent to you. Back down your spending wherever it's reasonable, give up on a vice or three, and press forward. I know this sounds like that stereotypical advice of "give up all your luxuries and maybe you'll succeed", but in this case, it looks like you may actually need to back down a bit. There is no indication here that this will be enjoyable or pleasant, only that it will work.

I hope it helps.
>>
>>19044741
Thanks. That's a lot of Three's. Any meaning to that number?
>>
>>19044672
If you don't mind, I'll use a relatively new spread for this one. Feedback here would be splendid.

What are you passionate about: Six of Staves, Five of Pentacles, XI Strength (reversed) - Victory, Poverty or sterility, Discord and Imbalance (respectively).

What are you good at: Queen of Staves (reversed), III Fertility (reversed), Ace of Pentacles (reversed) - Hiding your talents and undermining authority, Deprivation and Sterility, The inability to reap the fullest fruits of your labor.

How can I combine them: Five of cups (reversed) - A need for emotional growth. Recovery from regret. It's time to pick up what is left of what was broken and begin repairing it.

How do I make this happen: Eight of Swords (reversed) - Things are not as bad as they seem. Obsess less on the problems and more on the solutions.

Advice for this path: Prince of Swords (reversed) - An inability to defend oneself. Confusing messages. Waiting too long for news.

So what I'm taking from this is that you spent a good long while practicing dangerous magics of some kind, likely offensively from the read. It probably cost you more than you wanted, you never quite got what you wanted out of it, and there are portions of it that you regret. All is not lost, look yet ahead. Focus on protection magics, both old and new, and practice a variety of divinations until you no longer need to ask people like me for help. See if you can find any healing magics that work for you (I have found none, else I would try to point you in that direction). Once you feel safe and prepared, only then return to what you were doing before, both refreshed and prepared for the dangers therein.

I hope it helps.
>>
>>19044644
Is my friend really being stolen by the one person I know for sure hates me

Why am I so unlikeable
>>
can someone scry an appearance for me? i can trade
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 168x94px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 168x94px
>>19044644
love reading for the next few months / rest of year?
>>
>>19044644
will i find someone who truly loves me this year? im feeling isolated since an toxic relationship ended
>>
File: starynight.jpg (2MB, 1879x1500px) Image search: [Google]
starynight.jpg
2MB, 1879x1500px
>>19044644

you seem to be inundated right now but i you are feeling up to it, i would appreciate a reading.

there is this girl that i really hit it off with named erika, gonna be meeting here causally again on wednesday, wanna know how to approach the situation.
>>
>>19044852
I've always been fond of three, because it's the first number by which we can request both balance (in that it makes a simple equilateral shape) and imbalance (in that it is an odd number). Given your spread, and that there is an implicit request, (which typically involves causing imbalance), but that you may strike balance in achieving this.

I would take it as a good sign towards it holding longer term should you succeed.
>>
What do my career & job prospects look like for the summer? Nothing manifesting at the moment, and I'm getting a little worried...
>>
>>19044673

The Current Situation: XIX The Sun (reversed) - An unwillingness to accept affection. Feeling thwarted. A lack of love, creativity and life.

The Desired Outcome: The Three of Swords (reversed) - The slow easing of pain and sorrow.

What you need to know: King of Pentacles (reversed) - Unstable, unrealistic ideas or goals. An inability to turn plans into action.

Advice: Four of Swords - Enforced isolation. More recovery time is necessary.

You really shouldn't try talking to M again. The situation is not likely to pan out how you want anytime soon. It is better for both of you that the time apart happen. It will likely take a long while, as well. Give it time to heal, until the scars are less notable and you don't feel the twinge when you pluck at it. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I hope it helps.
>>
>>19044675

The Present: The Two of Cups - An attraction that may lead to more serious relationships. An integration of masculine and feminine aspects of the self.

Your Desires: The Nine of Swords (reversed) - The gradual fading away of fear and worry. Coming to an understanding. The alleviation of depression, anxiety, or illness.

Helpful matters for these desires: The Five of Staves (reversed) - Unifying forces. Moving beyond petty desires to realize what is truly important.

Challenges: The King of Staves - The willing failure of someone who was expected to be supportive. Alternately, an inability to bring proper enthusiasm to bear.

The Outcome: The Prince of Cups (reversed) - Disillusionment with a relationship that promised more substance. Fickleness of affection. Unreliable messages.

There are a few different ways to read this, and without further questions, i can't tell precisely which one is accurate. Which all seems rather fitting when it ends with the Prince of Cups (r). The outcome however doesn't look great. You're going to realize that something that you had high hopes for was not what you wanted, although it is not truly clear if that is a project, a personal goal, or an intimate relationship, as the cards hint at all three. I would reevaluate your priorities now, as implied by the five of staves (r), so as to avoid regret down the line.

I hope it helps
>>
File: Raining-Money.jpg (42KB, 520x373px) Image search: [Google]
Raining-Money.jpg
42KB, 520x373px
>>19044644

Am I going to be coming into some money soon?
>>
>>19044931
But what happens if I do? I know it's bad
>>
>>19044683
Simple three card draw:

Seven of Staves - Success is possible, but only after dealing with those who are not otherwise supportive.

Ace of Pentacles (reversed) - A need to reap the harvest. The fruits of your labor which have, thus far, been eluding you.

Eight of Pentacles - Fair payment for hard work. Developing talents and meeting deadlines.

Of course they would say.. "Yes, but,". Your situation can improve, and it can improve notably. Your efforts have been noted by some, but you will have to work not only diligently, but within a rather frustrating social/political structure. Bureaucracy or frustrating coworkers seem likely.

I hope it helps.

>>19045000
An alternate reading to the Three of Swords (r) is Seeking grief and sorry for the sake of the drama, which is almost certainly what will happen if you reach out now. Let it be for now. It will be better soon enough.
>>
>>19044703
That's a bit of an odd question, but I'll bite.

The Core: Ace of Staves - Inspiration that leads to action. Great energy.

The Context: Ace of Cups - Receptivity to creative inspiration. Great satisfaction.

That was overwhelmingly positive, but did not lead to anything specific. Although there is apparently a great trend towards you having a strong ability to both interpret and make creative works. This could be turned to good use for yourself and for others.

I hope it helps
>>
File: artdecoring.jpg (82KB, 1202x585px) Image search: [Google]
artdecoring.jpg
82KB, 1202x585px
>>19044644
What's my best course of action in regards to love?
>>
>>19044644
What is there to say about my dream?
>>
>>19045028

it helps, i'm willing to put up with a lot for a stable paycheck. thank you anon
>>
>>19044705

Generic three card spread

IX Contemplation (reversed) - Refusal to listen to intuition. No time to think or properly reflect. Distraction.

XVII The Star (reversed) - Insecurity, feelings of unworthiness. Fear of success, or of chasing your dreams.

III Fertility (reversed) - Deprivation

You need to invest further in yourself and overcome your own blockages and boundaries if you want to truly succeed here. You're getting in your own way. Take some time, where time allows, I understand that things feel busy, and focus on yourself and your own needs. You will have an easier time finding love once you believe yourself truly worthy of being happy in that regard. And I don't mean lust, either. I do mean love. Understand that you are worthy of being loved. Come to terms with that, whatever effort it takes, and then try again.
>>
File: 291792-136993-hannibal.jpg (38KB, 547x640px) Image search: [Google]
291792-136993-hannibal.jpg
38KB, 547x640px
>>19045044
Ah snap. Sounds about right. Thank you, dear reader!
>>
>>19045080
I forgot to say. I hope it helps.

>>19044722
>>19044724

General three card spread it is.

Nine of Swords (reversed) - Nagging fears fading away. Coming to a gradual understanding.

Six of Cups - Longing for the sweetness and innocence of the past. Children and childhood memories.

Ace of Swords - Clarity and wisdom, leading to sound judgement.

This seems like a bittersweet read. Like the ending is positive, but only just so. Understanding of the situation will be achieved, but something will be lost in the transition. Not just the fear, but also a naivety or a measure of trust. It doesn't make a great deal of sense without context, but I hope it helps.
>>
>>19044730
You didn't include an image, if you'll attach one, I'll try real quick before I dart off.

I'm only going to be able to do a few more. I'm running out of steam fast, and it's getting rather late here. I hope it's been helpful to those I've read for.
>>
>>19045114
trade?
>>
>>19045114
You probably won't make it to mine before you head off but thank you for all the reads tonight for everyone.

I'm off to bed myself too.
>>
File: uyuni-sergio-pessolano.jpg (323KB, 800x666px) Image search: [Google]
uyuni-sergio-pessolano.jpg
323KB, 800x666px
>>19044644
am I dying?
>>
>>19044864

A spread for grief

Something awful is happening. How do I make sense of what is going on in my own head: The King of Staves - Stable, expansive enthusiasm. Bring your efforts and energy to bear.

What is stopping me from processing this: II Wisdom (reversed) - A lack of trust in intuition. Fear of introspection. Superficial knowledge of the situation.

How do I help this, practically: The Queen of Swords - Intellect and understanding. An ability to clarify difficult situations through language, even when the reality is harsh.

How do I help this, emotionally/spiritually: The Five of Swords - An uncomfortable truce. Potential defeat or feelings of defeat. A need for self-protection.

How do I protect myself: The Five of Cups (reversed) - Begin repairing what was broken. An understanding that relationships are what you make them. Concentrate on solutions rather than problems.

Write down your feelings on the situation. All of them. Come to terms with them as they are. Then destroy that writing. Write down your desires on the situation. Come to terms with them as they are. Then destroy that too. The situation is complicated and you are partially, but not wholly to blame. If you truly want this resolved, you will need to come to a greater understanding of what happened and your role in it. Don't abuse yourself emotionally, but rather follow the recommendation of the King of Staves and press forward towards the end. It is not too late to repair the relationship, but you must recognize first that it is broken, not stolen, and what it takes to repair it. You can do this, and you can be friends and happy again in it.

I hope it helps
>>
>>19045108
>It doesn't make a great deal of sense without context, but I hope it helps.
Yeah, i'm currently writing a document concerning some mass stalking and criminal harassment i've been going thru for years that takes its roots from my childhood

Thanks for the reading because i feel like i can relate to it being probably the outcome?
>>
>>19044644
An orangutan.

Samurai, shaolin, or boxing?
>>
File: tumblr_mz083u5kRH1r542x4o1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz083u5kRH1r542x4o1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x342px
>>19045114
sorry forgot the image here is one.
>>
>>19045160
You have schizophrenia
>>
>>19044879

XX Judgment (reversed) - An inability to decide on a course of action.

VIII Justice - A need to take a more detached viewpoint of a troublesome situation.

Prince of Cups (reversed) - Disappointment in a relationship that promised more.

Opportunities are present. Step back and look around you. Your either unable to see or unable to decide and it is preventing you from achieving your full potential here. Take care not to rush ahead unduly, you may cause more harm than is necessary if you do not measure the situation properly. That being said, you must decide.

>>19045160
That makes a great deal more sense. Eerily so. I feel like the results will be positive. Potentially leading to the alleviation of these issues.

>>19045116
Thank you, but it's far too late for me to keep drawing tonight. I've gone and burned myself out again.

To all of you that I did not get to, I'm sorry. I let three reads become twelve, when I really should not have. I can feel the weight of it. I'm going to sleep now. I will try and be back again this week.
>>
>>19045180
Tu penses tu que je l'sais pas que t'es Québecois crisse de pas d'colonne

Mêle toi d'tes calisse d'affaires crisse de mouton qu'ya rien d'mieux à faire de sa vie que de s'inclure dans des situations que t'a aucune calisse d'idée de s'qui en est vraiment

Esti que vous êtes crissement pathétique pis avez rien à calisser de mieux
>>
File: [email protected] (147KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-storm-3671-7695de60af7c9c29e6a6a48c404dc7a7@1x.jpg
147KB, 552x368px
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19045197
Thanks, people know i browse /x/ and /b/ and everytime i had to mention about said situation they either reply with
>>19045180

Or other pre cooked bullshit sentences such as ''you're not important, nobody would stalk you, blah blah blah''

My own mom told me exactly word for word that bullshit along a bunch of people, a real bunch of fucking fucktards with a serious lack of self esteem and self confidence
>>
>>19045214
query?
>>
>>19045223
see here>>19044982

Query?
>>
>>19045247
ok gimme a few got a phone call
>>
>>19045254

No problem, just leave your query
>>
>>19044448

>Trying to initiate myself to Tarot.
>Heard Celtic Cross Spread was standard
>Fine.
>Open YouTube and books
>Barely any Celtic Cross spreads are the same

I'm less interested in which one you personally use than why are there so many differences. The meanings are roughly the same but the order in which to lay down cards is all over the place, there are barely any coherence from a guide to an other. Why?

Or is it just unimportant?
>>
>>19045260
four of cups, four of swords, queen of pentacles

Not soon, but you will eventually. seems you'll have to move yourself to take some action if you need it.

I want to know if he even loves me still
>>
>>19045265

Always do whatever makes you feel comfortable and feels right for you. Personally, I like doing 3 card spreads but that's just me.
>>
>>19045278
>I want to know if he even loves me still

>Knight of Pentacles, Nine of Wands, Page of Wands

Yes, he does, you're just going to need to be patient for him. Work on improving yourself anyway you can, even small things like eating healthier or exercising a bit more. When he's ready, he will go in search for you but it'll be a while.
>>
>>19045299
thank you
>>
Anyone else want to trade?

My last family member just left to another state, I'm the only one still here now.

I don't remember the last time I felt this lonely before? Will this feeling pass soon or am I going to do something dramatic?
>>
Reading please?
>>
Does anyone want to trade
>>
>>19045334
see here>>19045540

If you don't want to do that one, tell me if I will get a gf or fwb type situation soon?
>>
>>19045540
>>19045334
I'll trade with either of you. Just give me your queries
>>
>>19045554
mine here>>19045334

What's your query?
>>
>>19045307
King of Wands, Hierophant, The Hermit, Ten of Wands, Ten of Cups

The feeling pass but I can not tell you when it will happen. Don't do something dramatic. There will be some struggles for a while, but in due time things will change for you and you will find happiness again. Perhaps by starting a family of your own. The best thing you can do now is the traditional approach of trying to start and initiate coming out of your loneliness.

Will he respond to my message? If so, how?
>>
>>19045564
Give me a love general. I have two love interests, but there is one particular one I am hoping will pan out.
>>
>>19045569
>Will he respond to my message? If so, how?

Starting yours

>>19045572

And starting yours, someone already answered the first one so if you could do this question, that'd be better

tell me if I will get a gf or fwb type situation soon?
>>
First time posting in this and don't know anything about it so going to post an air query I assume?

>will I pass my drug test in 3 weeks
>>
File: 1T1upbr.jpg (302KB, 2047x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1T1upbr.jpg
302KB, 2047x2048px
>>19045149
We're all dying anon, just at different speeds.
>>
File: hhKztT0.jpg (64KB, 1000x1487px) Image search: [Google]
hhKztT0.jpg
64KB, 1000x1487px
>>19045214
I'm too tired to even ask for a reading, much less give one. I'll give you a picture though.
>>
>>19045564
Ace of Pentacles, Nine of Cups, The Sun
Not soon but also in the not too distant future, so that's something to look forward to. This will definitely boost your confidence and help your general outlook on life.
Advice:
Eight of Swords rx, High Priestess
Don't get too attached to this person. Just enjoy what they have to offer and use the confidence boost to improve your own current state. Things may end up working out for the long term, they may not, but it is too early for my cards to tell. Focus on enjoying the now.
>>
>>19045569
>Will he respond to my message? If so, how?

>The Lovers, Five of Swords, Three of Cups

Good, someone else is interested in him but you will win out over the other person in the end. You have luck on your side.

>>19045572

Generally when faced with 2 decisions/people I like to pull 1 card for each. Give me their initials at least.
>>
>>19045594
>Give me their initials at least
i'll give last name initials
the one I want to work out with is S and the other that has the potential to become a romance or great friendship is D
>>
>>19045594
It's impressive how you knew that. Thanks.
>>
>>19045598
>the one I want to work out with is S and the other that has the potential to become a romance or great friendship is D

S
>Wheel of Fortune

D
>Five of Wands

Go after S, D sounds like a lot of work for virtually no payoff. I get the feeling that if you pursue D, you're going to be doing all the work and she won't really be that interested. Wheel of Fortune is a great card to have, luck is on your side when it comes to S, go after her, it'll work out for you but you still need to put in work.
>>
>>19045623
ty
>>
Trading
Will I be with E, C, or G?
>>
who the fuck am I
>>
>>19045693
a poopsmoker, embrace your fate young one
>>
anyone trading?
>>
File: 1481766743774.jpg (21KB, 296x288px) Image search: [Google]
1481766743774.jpg
21KB, 296x288px
>>19045698
well dang....
>>
>>19045698
im 30 tho
>>
>>19045711
you're still young and got plenty of butthash to taste so go! I'm rooting for you, poopster
>>
Hello. Who need a reading? Give me gender/genders and query. I can also trade.
>>
>>19046215
This is weird... There's no one for a reading? Really weird.
>>
>>19046243
male
general reading for this year?
>>
>>19046246
You're going to deal a lot with official matters, going to offices, but I think it's nothing bad. It feels really neutral to me. You're going to meet someone. Love with a lot of passion and probably sex, but I think it will be nothing more than this. I hope it was helpful.
>>
>>19046243
>>19046215
If you insist :)

Male
Love reading, please.
>>
>>19046265
Maaaaaan. Are you in love with some girl already? It looks like she's a really cute one, feminine and brings a lot of happiness. There's some big obstacle to defeat. This is a real problem, beacause you can't get closer with her. You must be cunning like a fox. Little lie should work, but watch out to not drown in lies in point you lose her trust. You're going to get there, just believe in yourself more. I'm rooting for you. I hope it was helpful. Good luck.
>>
>>19046282
No, I'm not in love with anyone right now; I do talk with someone quite often though. And I think about someone every once in a while, but I have no feelings for her either.

What obstacles do I have to defeat?
Could you tell me who is the next person I'm going to be with and what would our relationship be like?

Thank you so much!
>>
>>19046215
Female
General reading please
>>
>>19046315
>What obstacles do I have to defeat?
You have a lot of pain and sadness inside you. I think that may be a problem if you want build a good relationship
>Could you tell me who is the next person I'm going to be with
Like I said. It's a very, vey girly girl. Cute and seems perfect for some reason. She's really nice. I would compare her to some kind of angel!
>what would our relationship be like?
I didn't have such positive reading here if you ask me.
You're going to be her life partner. Really strong bond and stable realationship between you and her. Such nice reading. I hope it's really going to happen. I wish you best luck again.
>>
>>19046319
Oh my. Beacause of your hard work, you're going to have all of it you wanted. You will earn some good things and probably some money is coming to you. You're going to feel happy. Fate is going to smile at you. Good things are coming. I hope it was helpful.
>>
>>19046343
Thank you so much, I hope so ! I did really worked hard for it
>>
>>19046215
hello
love reading please
i'm female
>>
>>19046336
Damn :O that's way too good to be real, anon :( But I hope you're right.
You were on point about my obstacles
>>
Will my attempts to meet new people result in me finding a grill?
>>
>>19046393
>Damn :O that's way too good to be real, anon :(
I know, but maybe if I'm right about some thing, I will about it too? Gotta believe
>>
Only doing three readings today!
>>
>>19046405
Hiya
Love reading would be great.
I'm female and i like this guy..
>>
>>19046389
Anon, what's happening with you? I see a lot of bad things. Have you been hurted recently? You're going to have a lots of problems, depression and this isn't looking good to me. Don't let love take over your mental health and situation you're in right now. Take care of yourself more and don't let yourself down. I'm sure you're going to find someone, but this isn't time yet. I hope it was helpful. I wish you best luck.
>>
>>19046405
I'm scared. What's going to happen to me?
>>
>>19046405
Will my attempts to meet new people result in me finding a grill?
>>
>>19046405
Can I have a love reading, Angel-senpai?
>>
>>19046405
Hello, my name is Trev, I was wondering if i will get this banker job or not.
>>
File: large.jpg (130KB, 371x544px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
130KB, 371x544px
>>19044644
What's going to happen to me in the next few weeks? Especially with regards to me and my love life, my social life?
>>
>>19046410
:')
thank you...
>>
>>19046215

female, love reading as well please. thank you
>>
>>19046407
Hello darling! I hope you are having a good morning/evening!
VI of swords, The moon, VIII of cups rev
There seems to be alot of confusion and transition in this spread. It feels like you are reaching for something that is not there and its hurting you.
>>
>>19046411
Get Some Rest

This card comes to you because your energy and mood haven’t been as high as you’d like. You’ve been pushing yourself to keep going even when you’re tired. Now it’s time to balance your busy times with some relaxation. This is the natural cycle of all living beings, so there’s no need to feel guilty because you’ll now get some much-needed rest.

During your naps and nocturnal cycle, do pay attention to insights that come to you. After all, when you are asleep, so is your ego . . . making it much easier for Divine messages to reach you. Pay attention to your body’s signals, which may call for changes in your diet, lifestyle, and exercise program if you still feel tired and drained after resting. Sometimes seeing a licensed health-care or mental-health professional is the best path to recovering your energy and your enthusiasm for life.
>>
>>19046413
Emotions

You’re evolving and progressing, so it’s natural for you to have a different perspective now than you did before. You drew this card because your feelings are speaking to you, and it’s important for you to listen. Ignored emotions only grow stronger and louder.

There’s something in your life that is becoming intolerable to you. You once were able to endure or even enjoy this situation, but because you have changed, so too have your emotions. This card asks you to be honest with yourself, and take an inventory of how you’re feeling. You don’t have to resort to drastic action to resolve anything. Sometimes it’s enough just to acknowledge your own feelings so that your heart feels heard and understood.
Yup get at 'em!
>>
>>19046415
Join In

You are being called to push past shyness and meet new people. Although you might not think of yourself as sociable, it’s time to take action and get acquainted with like-minded friends and associates. Your social fears stem from spending time with insensitive people, and you’ll benefit from connecting with gentle and kind individuals like yourself.

You received this card because, in order to meet these new friends, you’ll need to join in. That means literally joining an in-person (not online or virtual) class or group so that you can network with others. Joining in also entails introducing yourself at these groups and having conversations. This positive change in your social life will open new doors for you in other areas.
>>
>>19046444
Thanks, i'll be coming in hot!
>>
>>19046437
Thank you I will definitely be looking out for signs. I feel like i'm not so alone after all
>>
>>19046430
First of all you must deal with your deppresed state. I think you have some suicidal thought, I'm right? You must work on being in social situations, because it seems like this person is very, very social. Everyone likes him. He'll percieve you. It's probably someone who you know already. Work on your shyness and you're going to make it. I hope it was helpful. Good luck.
>>
>>19046434
awch
Thank you for the reading...
>>
>>19046416
Hello Trev, i hope you are having a good day/night!
Windfall

A positive change in your finances is indicated by this card. Although the new- found abundance may be unexpected, it definitely serves a purpose in your life. Your prayers for support have been heard and answered, and now it is your role to utilize the windfall in the most beneficial way.

Pray and meditate to have the strength to say no to distracting influences that could squander your resources. You have access to Divine wisdom to guide your investments so that they continue to support your health, happiness, and mission. Most of all, do not allow any fluctuations in your finances to stress you, as you have the power to be at peace no matter what’s going on around you. And as you emanate peace, so too do you attract all that you need.
YUP! GOOD LUCK
>>
>>19046445
Thanks Angel-Senpai. You're very right.
>>
>>19046405
If you are still doing readings can i get a general please?
>>
>>19046459
Yup! i got you, darling!!
Leaving

This card confirms what you already know: it’s time to leave a toxic situation. You’ve done your best to heal the conditions, but sometimes the circumstances become intolerable and the healthiest choice is to move on. This naturally brings up feelings of confusion and insecurity. However, rest assured that whenever you’re on the right path—which you are— everything works out for the best.

Your departure doesn’t need to be sudden or drastic. Like a butterfly building a cocoon, you can plan and prepare for this transition right now. You can even make your exit gradual, so that you feel comfortable and secure during this healthy change
>>
>>19046405
Hello, if you're still reading, could you do a love reading for me? :)
>>
>>19046461
Thanks alot! Kinda confirms what i just had in my mind before asking for the reading
>>
>>19046215
Male
Did I make the right decision in break up with her?
>>
>>19046461
If you're still willing to give me another one, what are some things i should expect in the coming weeks?
>>
>>19046215
Hi, male, will everything go as time ordains it - or , as if dealing with fire, am I to expect chaos in my plans?
>>
>>19046468
Of course!!!
Hmmm this one is interesting. I think you may find a new qt at your job/school
New Career

This card signals a happy change in your work life, even if that change doesn’t seem to be under your control. Rest assured that your career track is heading in the right direction and you are learning much-needed skills and lessons along the way.

The more you can stay focused on your highest visions, the smoother and faster you’ll travel along your career path. However, do stay flexible, as exciting new doors may open for you unexpectedly. This is a good time for you to make an employment change, provided that you’ve done planning and self-assessment first. Instead of impulsively switching jobs, you’re guided to research, prepare, and then take action.
>>
That is all the time I have today! I'm off to finish finals. Thank you all for your queries! I'm glad to be of service to you all
>>
>>19046481
Thanks, have a nice day!
>>
>>19046470
Simple question, simple answer: Yes
You've been arguing a lot and even if you didn't think it's a good decision at first, it was. You're going to have a new, fresh start.
>>
>>19046488
Is there a complicated answer? Lol
>>
>>19046215
female
sounds insane but is it a good idea for me to make an animation channel or not?
>>
>>19046476
Is this job related? Is your friend involved in your plans? Well, nothing bad is going to happen, but keep eye on your papers and documents. Sometimes you're going to have a hard time with this person, but overall it's nothing bad.
>>
>>19046502
Well it is somewhat work related - but it's more complicated than that. Those are plans involved around that friend, who, is more than likely to give me a hard time :D let's put it this way: trying to change a person
>>
>>19046495
are you an artist?
Yes, but you need to watch out on burning out. Animation is hard and I know it well. Don't expect to do something that you will be proud at first. Make small steps and don't let yourself down in this journey. I hope it was helpful.
>>
>>19046215
Can I get a love general?
I'm female and straight
>>
>>19046512
thank you for the reassurance, will do it right away :)
>>
>>19046506
Now if I think about it, it gave me a feeling that this friend will be not doing good job. I think he may mess up something with papers and you will have some problems with offices. Probably you should think about it.
>>
>>19046515
Well, there will be someone for you, but first you must do some decisions. There will be older male with a lot of life expierience, but you need to be cautious, there is some female rival. Think about every step very wise. I hope it was helpful.
>>
>>19046531
Do you know who this person looks like? Are they ginger?
>>
>>19046215
Can you give me a love reading, please? I have someone in mind
Female
>>
>>19046215
I am a cis-male.
I would like to ask if I will stay at home for a long time (coming back to parent's house).

Thank you.
>>
Scorpio, male
So this saturday i met with the love of my Life no homo, how do you think its gonna be?
>>
>>19046547
Ah! and I am libra, maybe that helps. First born also.
>>
>>19046215
Amy thing happening between the male ginger and I?
I'm female
>>
>>19046535
>>19046541
>>19046547
>>19046564
>>19046566
Sorry guys, I'm off for now. Maybe I'll be here tomorrow
>>
>>19046215
male
whats the future of my love life, will i ever find true love this year?
>>
File: 1488638024254.jpg (292KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1488638024254.jpg
292KB, 2560x1440px
Anyone trading?

I can provide you with a scry with different images that I see and hopefully you can derive some meaning from it. Sometimes the things don't make sense it is like a dream but only you can know the true meaning.
>>
>>19046718
Query?
>>
>>19046738
Where do I go to find true love? I know the answer but I want a third party verification - even if you get it wrong I don't care because my mind is set but I just want to see what crazy answer can be brought forth.
>>
>>19046763
>>19046738
Also what is your query so I can work on it as well
>>
Is there someone who want to give me general love reading?
>>
>>19046776
>>19046763
Sorry just had to piss. Working on yours now.

My query is "Where does my potential lie"
>>
Trading
I need to know how my love Interest fells about me?
I'm fem and he is male
>>
>>19046812
Are you still there?
>>
>>19046809
OK very interesting I saw a few things.

1) I saw this apple and when I saw it I immediately thought of teaching. Now it could be a literal classroom teacher but it could also just be teaching in the sense of other things like "how to do something" or "giving guidance" or unconventional teaching like a trade. Definitely passing on wisdom in some form.

2) I kept getting images of this knife. And whats funny is the knife starting chopping the apple like a cook. So I'm not sure if you have aspirations to become some type of chef or work at a restaurant or own one. but there definitely was a cooking vibe to my second image.

3) lastly, I saw what looked like to be a wine glass that was slowly start to fill up with wine. I would say if you are having alcoholic problems then kick the habit.

Last thing about this wine glass, please ignore this if it is not relevant to you but.. It actually turned into a Menorah so maybe this was just my own thoughts that could have changed the image. I honestly have no clue what the MEnorah was about so I leave that up to you. Honestly this whole reading is left up to you to interpret those symbols.

At the end of the day though I am just a person posting on a mongolian surfing enthusiast forum who knows nothing of what they are talking about.
>>
>>19046809
You're on the right path to finding love, but not in the way you think. The direction is right, but intention is off. Not in a bad way, for now what you're doing will net you results. But along your path will be an alternate door, less change direction and more secret passageway. I get the feeling it'll be easily overlooked, but is the actual way you're meant to take. It sorta gives me the feeling like in a game the difference between getting "good end" and "true good end".

Be wary of the first "love" you stumble into, if it tries to rush you down your path ditch it immediately; it's a bad omen
>>19046853
Your reading hits home, very good imagery and I know exactly where it all fits. Thank you.
>Mongolian surfing enthusiast forum
Fuck. I thought I was on the Aboriginal Shorthand Development Forum
>>
>>19046850
Yes!!!
>>
>>19046812
7 of Swords, 5 of Cups, Queen of Cups

Did you do something that shook them the wrong way recently? They're on the lookout for you and wary of your intentions. Something you did upset them greatly, however not all is lost. There's still feelings for you there, but the love interest is focused on the lost cups.

Same query
>>
>>19046784
save me, pls
>>
>>19046911
I can give you advice if you want.
>>
>>19046930
I can take it if you're not trolling
>>
Trading
>>
>>19046882
Hmmmm doesn't answer anything for me to be honest but I'll keep it in the back of my head for a little while. I'm probably already overlooking it as we speak but c'est la vie.

Wish you well on your journey friend. peace
>>
>>19046902
Hm no I haven't seen or spoke to him in days. Strange....
I get started on yours
>>
>>19046944
I'm not. I'll help if i can.
>>
Is anyone doing readings?
>>
>>19047019
what do if girl which I confessed some time ago, now is asking me for a contact. Dunno what should I think about it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (33KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33KB, 374x378px
when will i be free?
>>
File: 1494882449006.jpg (199KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494882449006.jpg
199KB, 900x900px
>>19047072
When you eat the apple
>>
>>19047067
Contact with you or someones phone number?
>>
>>19047067
Go with the flow and bring a condom.
>>
>>19047235
Me It's weird cause I think she don't have time to scratch her ass these days.
>>
I do cum tributes and read the signs in the spunk. Send me your first name and celebrity crush for a reading.
>>
>>19047243
Just go with it. Go and see her.
>>
>>19047247
I don't think it's a good idea, beacause she's in a relationship and I still have feelings for her. Wondering if she want something that will be benefit for her own thing.
>>
Trading for runes anyone online?
>>
>>19047255
Don't expect anything, just go. If it doesn't work it doesn't work, that's it. When you think too far ahead you limit yourself from doing anything because of all the the bad things that could happen. The truth is that you don't know if you don't go.
>>
Air query if anyone wanna help a fellow anon

How will the trip im taking this summer go for me?
>>
>>19047288

For runes or with runes?
>>
>>19047296
with runes. What is your query?
>>
>>19047300

What sort of response should I give J in the event that she seeks me out?

What is your query? Scry or tarot?
>>
>>19047308
Isa, Wunjo, Tir

Act as if you could live without her but make it seem like you value her seeking you out. Don't send things like emojis for example. Just be like oh yeah I would like to hangout.
Be a person who has things going on.

Scry if you can. I want info on the comic i am making what are its biggest flaws, anything you can tell me I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: theBoneBroth.jpg (60KB, 573x667px) Image search: [Google]
theBoneBroth.jpg
60KB, 573x667px
>>19047246
Pete, celebrity crush is pic
>>
>>19047321

I comprehend, thank you.

>info on comic, biggest flaws

Seeing a hand holding something like a dental pick as it approaches a guitar. Wrong kind of pick to play. A pine tree is slowly covered by snow falling down, but the green can be seen around the edges. Seeing a candle stick balanced upside down. A bowl of tea rather than a cup. A small christmas tree that is exceedingly well decorated.

My interpretation of the dental pick is that you're using the wrong sort of tools for the story that you're trying to tell, and that will make things much more difficult. It will be hard, but what you're doing is robust enough to survive the rough patches. You will have a nice thing going even if it is a bit unbalanced, or hard to get a handle on. If you can strike a balance in this comic you will have something that ultimately is very nice if you can avoid sprawl and keep things orderly.
>>
>>19047345
I am using Photoshop to make the comic you think there might be something better for me to use.
>>
>>19047356

I think it's less photoshop and more narrative tools.
>>
>>19047289
sankyu anon-kun
>>
>>19047371
Thank you. You think I might be trying to cram to much of the story in one issue?
>>
Trading a quick scry. Tell me your gender and query, as well as whether you'd like to read love, money, or occult for me.
>>
>>19047395

Maybe. I'd polish what you know you can fit in until that's good, then worry about additional material in the next issue.
>>
Trading.
If it could be tarot cards that would be nice but i dont mind if not.

What's going to become of me (female) and N (male) ?
>>
>>19047405
Female
Can you do appearance? I need to know the appearance of N who is male.
Love
>>
>>19047502
Lol, this query

Square face, kind of chubby. Short brown hair, thin, combed with gel. The dude has some mass on him, I'm not gonna lie. Cheeks are rosy too, noticeable birth mark on top of one of them. Hmm...I looked again, and he didn't look as big anymore. There's something weird about his weight, perhaps significant fluctuations.

I'd like advice for improving my relationship, please. If you're up for a challenge, you can try reading on what she wants.
>>
>>19047529
Wants: The Empress, Ten of Coins, Six of Cups, Four of Coins
She really wants to settle down and have a child in a secure relationship. She does not care for romance as much as she cares for being secure in all realms and that includes emotional and physical. I would talk to her about having a child.
>>
>>19047562
Can I trade you for my query?

>>19047450
>>
Is anyone reading?

I can't trade, I'm not good enough. I would give an inaccurate answer.

I'll feed a homeless person in the next few days asa trade.

Like good karma or something.
>>
Can someone tell me if I'm cursed?
>>
what happened to ches?
>>
>>19047654
she's in a better place now
>>
>>19047658
Norway?
>>
Thread looks sad :(
I'm doing readings yall
I need:
>Query
>Image related to query
>>
>>19047773
What will become of me and N?
>>
File: 1493075685610.jpg (48KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1493075685610.jpg
48KB, 500x352px
>>19047773
Hi, angel
I dont know what to do with this decision i want to make? so this will probably be one of the 2 last readings this thing will get
Should i listen to the readings that tell me it can be or to the negative ones? Which ones are true?
>>
>>19047773
Could you do future reading?
>>
>>19047653

You're only cursed if you let yourself be cursed.
>>
File: 1493688823991.jpg (58KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493688823991.jpg
58KB, 400x400px
>>19047773
What's going to happen to me in the near future
>>
File: 1489969085285.jpg (113KB, 600x874px) Image search: [Google]
1489969085285.jpg
113KB, 600x874px
>>19047773
What does she think of our talk yesterday?
>>
File: SG.jpg (230KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
SG.jpg
230KB, 851x315px
>>19047787
pic
>>
>>19047773
How will the trip im taking this summer go for me?
>>
File: IMG_0630.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0630.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>19047773
Will she keep it?
>>
>>19047773
What will come of all this mess that happend in the last couple of days related with my love interest?
>>
File: confused-man-question.jpg (88KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
confused-man-question.jpg
88KB, 2400x1600px
>>19047805
Ah i forgot a picture
>>
File: 1481938435386.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481938435386.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19047773
How can I get in touch with spiritual beings?
>>
>>19047777
Nice quads!
7777=Your guardian angels are telling you that the universe fully supports your dreams and ambitions. The path has been laid out for you, and all you need to do is to take the first step towards your great big journey!

Anyways!
The sun, The judgment rev, The star
Darling there something you are dweling on in all the wrong ways. Are you perhaps get in a fight with N? Sweetie things will get better between you two. Believe me the Sun and Star do not lie.
>>
>>19047773

will june be a good month for me? please say yes
>>
>>19047832
I cannot tell you how better that makes me feel already. Thank you
>>
Also if anyone is willing to trade:
Will my hubby reach out to me?
>>
>>19047782
>Positive:
VIII of swords rev
Yes and doing so will start a fresh new cycle.

>Negative:
Queen of swords rev
If you accept these you will perceive things in a cold and bitter manner
>The advice:
Grief Work

This card signals that your heart needs some healing from one or more losses. There’s grief work to be done as a way of moving forward with your life. Already you can think of how this specifically applies to you.

Unhealed grief is compounded by each subsequent loss. Although it’s uncomfortable to mourn and cry, sometimes this is the only path to healing. That’s why it’s best to heal with an experienced grief counselor, grief support group, or trauma-trained therapist.

Loss is one of the more painful processes of change, yet it can also help us develop compassion and more appreciation for life.
>>
Can someone tell me my future?
>>
>>19047787
Family Changes

This card comes to you with the announcement of a change in your family. You needn’t worry about this shift, because it unfolds with Divine blessings. Trust that you and your family are entirely watched over and protected by God and the angels, and this change only arises because it is the freewill choice of those involved. Your role is to keep steady prayers that everyone chooses the path of God’s love. Then release your prayers with faith and love. If you need to take action, God will clearly guide you and support you all the way.

While change can seem threatening, in the long run it always works out for the best . . . and so it is with your loved ones. Truly, this change will bring you closer together and bond you in new ways.
>>
>>19047794
Courage

Your card reminds you that you do have the courage to make this change! Everything you’ve been through in life has taught you how to cope and be strong in the face of the unknown.

You’ve learned that being positive and having faith are necessary tools to overcome fear or disappointments. Take this change one minute at a time, and try not to look too far down the road—especially if attempting to predict the future brings up anxiety for you. After all, you can plan for the future, but you can only take charge of this present mo- ment. So, take positive action steps today toward your desired outcome, and know that you will have everything you need in each moment that follows.
>>
File: 1494273122628.gif (1MB, 331x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1494273122628.gif
1MB, 331x1003px
>>19047773
Am i capable of doing what i want to do? how do i learn to trust myself and stop wasting my time?
>>
>>19047885
Decisions

You drew this card because you’re wrestling with a decision and are unsure which way to go. Your Divine guidance has been attempting to show you the best path, so you already have the answer in your heart. Deep down, you know the right direction. Yet, fears are holding you back from taking action based on this wise resolution. This card reminds you to trust your inner knowingness and ask yourself: Which path brings me closer to my life purpose? What would Love do in this situation?

Sometimes this card appears because you’ve been avoiding making a necessary decision. If so, you are being reminded that not making a decision is a decision— since you’ve decided to allow things to remain the same. Similarly, if you’re trying to choose between two options, there may very well be a better third option for you.
>>
File: uncertainty-ahead (1).jpg (64KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
uncertainty-ahead (1).jpg
64KB, 700x467px
>>19047773
General reading please
>>
>>19047864
>Yes and doing so will start a fresh new cycle.
Good to hear, im finally ready to accept this path and whatever it brings, now we just need action.
>If you accept these you will perceive things in a cold and bitter manner
Undoubtly so.

I guess i should work on myself first, and then follow the path, now that i know this.
But, its not a big trauma ( i believe) just loneliness and some other stuff
Thank you.
>>
>>19047795
Did you ask her to do something? Like maybe going back to school??
She has a very work oriented mindset

Can you give me feedback on this one?
>>
>>19047846

I did a three fates draw for you:

Past element: The Magician - From this, it looks like your relationship with your husband was rooted in action. You two always managed to get things done, regardless of the odds.

Present element: Reversed, Queen of Cups - This, unfortunately, is a sad draw, pointing to a deep feeling of lonliness or isolation :( Don't dwell on fantasies or daydreams -- the world is still out there waiting for you.

Future element: Reversed, The Devil - Resist temptation for immediate gratification, and keep pursuing worthy goals. It was unclear if this is warning you to resist temptation in the form of returning contact, or if resisting temptation for other things is the path and him reaching out was the "goal" so I shuffled and did a single card draw.

Single Card: The Magician (you magical person, you) - indicative of good communication and thoughts put to action, so this seems to suggest you will be contacted. I'd lean toward the latter interpretation on the future element: be true to your ideals, and good will come your way.
>>
>>19047890
>Your Divine guidance has been attempting to show you the best path, so you already have the answer in your heart. Deep down, you know the right direction. Yet, fears are holding you back from taking action based on this wise resolution.
Yeah, basically, thanks.
>>
File: 1492830930436.jpg (20KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
1492830930436.jpg
20KB, 720x529px
>>19047773
What will give me happiness?
>>
>>19047934
nice!
What is your query?
>>
File: flame_dragon-f610a26e.jpg (119KB, 879x530px) Image search: [Google]
flame_dragon-f610a26e.jpg
119KB, 879x530px
>>19047773
Hi,events in my life are supposed to be flowing slowly, according to my "plans" and guesses. But something feels strange, like electricity or fire in the air - like something is going to strike out of blue. What is going to happen?
>>
File: 4.png (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
29KB, 320x320px
>>19047773
Will I get an investment for my startup?
>>
>>19047885

I did a creative process spread for you, here's what I came up with:

The guiding card for your question is the Ten of Wands, which suggests that you desire success and gain, to the point that you are willing to take on more than you can handle.

The card that represents how you hope your current path will progress The Emperor, which suggests that you desire success and gain primarily because you see them as a source of power or authority. It also suggests that your goal has a strong social aspect to it, and that you desire to be at the top of that heirarchy.

The card that shows how you feel about your current path is Three of Pentacles, which suggests that you feel like it is a work that requires great talent, and an almost artistic approach, but that it will produce something extraordinary.

The card that represents what you think (logically) about your current path is Reversed, Five of Wands, which suggests you think it may be a vain, pointless struggle now, with no real gain.

The card that represents the culmination of your efforts is Three of Cups, which suggests a that it will turn out much better than expected, to the point of plenty and perfection. The three of cups is a celebratory card, and VERY fortunate in this position.
>>
>>19047932
We've been flirting for a while and even slept together recently. However, she's going away for an internship and don't have time to see me these days, so I wanted to know where we stand. Does this help?

Also, will keeping contact with her work out? I'd like to pursue something with her when she comes back.
>>
>>19048014
Oh that makes alot of sense. Yeah she is WAY more focused on work than you.

IX of wands
Ahhhh yeah. This is not really gonna work out
sorry
>>
File: 1494499072669m.jpg (106KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494499072669m.jpg
106KB, 1024x1024px
>>19047773
Will something happen again between H and me?
>>
>>19048004
This is one of the best readings ive recieved, thank you for this
>you feel like it is a work that requires great talent, and an almost artistic approach, but that it will produce something extraordinary.
>which suggests you think it may be a vain, pointless struggle now, with no real gain.
Holy shit, youre mad accurate
>The card that represents the culmination of your efforts is Three of Cups, which suggests a that it will turn out much better than expected, to the point of plenty and perfection. The three of cups is a celebratory card, and VERY fortunate in this position.
I really hope youre right in this, thank you for your time, reading and effort anon.
>>
air query

yes or no?
>>
what does he think of me?

is he annoyed by me?
>>
>>19048143
So I'm sure you're more interested in if you're going to "eat dat cookie," but I did a relationship spread instead, so fuck you, anon.

How you see yourself: Ace of Pentacles - You feel like you have a bright motherfucking future, you smug cunt... or maybe a worthy work in progress.

How you see H: The Moon - If H is a grill, this could indicate that you think she's a fucking 10/10 qt3.14159. Could also mean that you you see H as a risk -- The Moon has a lot to do with mystery and excitement.

How you feel about H: Strength, Reversed - Seems to suggest you view H as surrounded by hardship or confusion. Looking at how you see yourself, this could mean that you see yourself as some sort of "salvation" for H. This, with The Moon, makes me think that you suspect this relationship would be very rocky.

What stands between you two: Six of Swords - In light of the other cards so far, I take this to mean: quit fucking around worrying about problems, and look for goddamn solutions, you ass. Change your situation to change the relationship.

How H sees you: Two of Pentacles - Holy shit, you cunt, you may actually be H's "safe place." H sees you as a source of stability and progress.

How H feels about you: The Empress - H seems to feel comfortable around you, almost like you're motherly. Fuck you.

Biggest fucking challenge: The Hermit - QUIT FUCKING HOLDING EVERYTHING IN AND GODDAMN TALK ABOUT YOUR SHITTY FUCKING FEELINGS. FUCK.
>>
File: o-PACKING-BAG-facebook.jpg (466KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-PACKING-BAG-facebook.jpg
466KB, 2000x1000px
>>19047773
I'm about to make a big move in my life. Will things work out as planned or am I gonna crash and burn?
>>
File: gato.jpg (72KB, 789x689px) Image search: [Google]
gato.jpg
72KB, 789x689px
>>19047773
I should change my job? ty as always angel chan
>>
File: IMG_0373.jpg (50KB, 398x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0373.jpg
50KB, 398x398px
>>19047773
Will I move out soon?
>>
File: 1443725647612.jpg (78KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1443725647612.jpg
78KB, 460x562px
>>19047773
General love
>>
File: Vidda-Pro.jpg (123KB, 507x800px) Image search: [Google]
Vidda-Pro.jpg
123KB, 507x800px
>>19047773
Will I find what I'm looking for when traveling?
>>
>>19048207
I feel the odd need to answer your question with: "this isn't a choice to be made by another."
>>
>>19048255
Thanks for the read. I did tell her about my feelings, she told me she sees as a friend.
>>
>>19048313
anon, you have my gratitude.

thank you.
>>
>>19048331

With the two cards that describe how she sees you, that would definitely suggest she sees you like a "brother" figure right now. In light of you telling her you had feelings, the Hermit is more likely pointing to you holding back around her (ie. not being completely honest about what you're thinking/feeling). The Six of Swords (what stands between you) is all about changing your situation -- that may mean putting space between you, or moving her down your list of priorities; you can answer what changing your situation might look like better than I could.
>>
File: 1447866036107.jpg (744KB, 2509x1673px) Image search: [Google]
1447866036107.jpg
744KB, 2509x1673px
>>19047773
will i get married before my 30's?
>>
>>19048412
I'm thinking of freezing her out a bit. I would rather lose a friend then be stuck in the friend zone.
>>
Open query to anyone willing to do a reading (since trying to do readings on myself rarely produce any discernible info):

What is my romance outlook for the future?
>>
>>19047773
It looks like you are doing some readings and I would appreciate to do some query.

I would like to ask if I will stay at home for a long time (coming back to parent's house).

Libra. Cis-male. First born.

If anyone else would like to do a reading it will be very greatful.
Thank you in advance!
>>
Trading a quick scry. Tell me your gender and query, as well as whether you'd like to read love, money, or occult for me.
>>
>>19048506
Love
Female
How can I make the ginger fall in love with me
>>
>>19048571
A grand show of creativity. I initially heard music somewhat reminiscent of baroque, and I saw the scene of a workshop. I saw materials being shaped and wood being cut. This continued for some time until I saw a girl holding one of those Valentine hearts you make in grade school out of paper.

Create something or otherwise show off your talent in such a way that can be appreciated and admired. The end should be the creation of something somewhat romantic or sweet, but buying something will get you nowhere. You have to /make/ something, demonstrating your own talent.

How can I get the girl I'm involved with to commit to me?
>>
Trading!
Am I just being impatient with him?
>>
>>19048506
How's it going lad?
I have found the Bridget Jones woman, albeit she doesn't really look any similar to her.
>>
>>19048506
Love
Female
What does E feel towards me?
>>
File: 2048.jpg (776KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
2048.jpg
776KB, 2048x1363px
>>19044644

How can I make the most of my summer? I have almost 3 weeks of time off saved up and I'd like to use it on something fulfilling.
>>
Anybody reading?
>>
>>19048850
I'm reading the picture of Dorian gray
>>
>>19048620
I will trade if you are still here answer my query. Does L like me?
>>
File: 1495354024495.jpg (81KB, 610x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1495354024495.jpg
81KB, 610x1310px
will do a couple reads/trades tonight.

Name/alias and a question are all I need method is scry.

cute pics with your post are always appreciated if you have one to spare.
>>
>>19048857
Good read!
>>
File: madrabbit.gif (388KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
madrabbit.gif
388KB, 500x567px
>>19048903

Boston Blackie
How does a bit of freelancing before going in play out for me?
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (96KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
96KB, 540x720px
>>19048903
Brad
Will my new job go well?
>>
>>19048903
Aura
What do you see happening between M and I?
>>
File: 1494864994421.jpg (88KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494864994421.jpg
88KB, 1600x1200px
>>19048903
Call me R

Could I have a love reading, please? I have someone in mind 'M'. Would things work out between us? If not, I would appreciate if you could scry my next Qt.

Thanks
>>
File: 612024008.jpg (403KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
612024008.jpg
403KB, 1024x1024px
>>19048903

jane
do i know my future boyfriend already?
>>
File: 1495534167545.jpg (118KB, 800x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1495534167545.jpg
118KB, 800x1126px
>>19048932
Two people stand on opposite sides of a flowing river one person has crossed and the other is seeking to do the same. However the person yet to cross seems a bit reticent, and hesitant to get their feet wet. THe two stare at one another and talk a bit across the sound of the flowing stream. The person yet to cross says something to the effect of "don't wait up, I'll be there when I get there" The other person looks a bit hesitant to go on without them but does so, leaving one last forlorn look back at their friend before going onward.

Staying back and taking care of business isn't always a bad thing, but try not to get too caught up in in and lose sight of what's important that lies ahead fro you at the same time.

tldr; it's alright to sit back and try out something where you are now, but don't let it consume things or leave you missing out on opportunities that may only be possible if you "cross that river" so to speak.
>>
>>19048903
Nick

are me and M meant to be?
>>
File: 1495582326297.jpg (283KB, 1254x1771px) Image search: [Google]
1495582326297.jpg
283KB, 1254x1771px
>>19048938
>>
>>19048903
Em
What do I mean to him? Am I special to him?
>>
File: 1494127523532.jpg (300KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494127523532.jpg
300KB, 566x800px
>>19048960

Ah, makes sense. Basically don't get caught up in things and fail to make the transition. Thank you.
>>
File: rin.jpg (10KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
rin.jpg
10KB, 254x198px
>>19048903
Gonzalo
A general for thing to come, ty senpai
>>
File: 1492650268510.png (828KB, 830x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492650268510.png
828KB, 830x720px
>>19048903
"David"
How do I improve myself, what should I do?
Also ideas for a haircut that actually suits me and makes my face look wider?
>>
>>19048969
Also I'll trade and cute pic incoming
>>
File: 1484877872473.jpg (946KB, 1350x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1484877872473.jpg
946KB, 1350x1169px
>>19048935
Gradual building up of things, a pouring of concrete starts out as a free moving liquid and begins to pile up, it's interesting to watch and seems malleable and able to be shaped into any forme desired. Eventually as time passes the lower layers start to harden and form a solid feature. It's the sense of freedom and mobility being limited over time. The idea of time and situations being compounded and setting into something more and more difficult to move over time.

tldr; seems that at first it will be a new adventure and an experience in finding a place to belong or to have the opportunity to shape the future you want, but if left alone it may be harder to shape what is already set in stone so to speak.

Basically it seems that you should establish and try to make your initial debut one that sets a precident for what you want it to be or you may find yourself stuck or bored and trapped in what comes out of it. Overall positive with a word of warning in making the effort to shape the experience to your liking.
>>
File: 1492828738119.gif (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492828738119.gif
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19048903
Difan
hi stray,how are you doing? teel me a little bit more about my next gf please...and if I will make her my wife
>that again
>>
>>19048935
is that your setup?
>>
>>19048903
General future reading, please
>>
File: 1493071547701.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493071547701.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>19049001
qt pic
>>
File: 1460129580179.png (472KB, 855x851px) Image search: [Google]
1460129580179.png
472KB, 855x851px
>>19048936
A real back and forth series of events. Two people appear to be playing a sport similar to tennis sans a net and pass a ball back and forth with racquets. However instead of returning it with the racquet they catch the ball hold it, they stand and appear as if they stop playing the game for a while, and only return it when the other person looks disgruntled enough to almost quit playing. This goes back and forth for a while and when the ball is passed back the other person seems desperate to catch it and return the favour of holding onto it to annoy the other person, or maybe that's just the rules of this game as established by precedent.

Basically it looks like a game where the two parties are toying with each other but always give in at the last minute when it looks hopeless for the other. Not sure what this means about intention, but it may indicate a sense of emotional immaturity or a precise method of trying to keep interest or something. Seems like a real strange game your playing but something keeps both of you interested and playing it, so it's not hopeless or anything, just an odd series of interations and events as I see it.
>>
File: IMG_8723.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8723.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>19048989
>>19048969
Here
>>
File: pandafr.png (243KB, 1220x1538px) Image search: [Google]
pandafr.png
243KB, 1220x1538px
>>19048903
SFH
near future please
>>
>>19048998
No, I wish.
One day hopefully.
>>
>>19048998
No, I wish.
One day hopefully.
>>19048995
Thank you I will keep an eye out for the perfect time to leave.
>>
File: 1480873763199.jpg (117KB, 690x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480873763199.jpg
117KB, 690x500px
>>19049055
Stray.. He is a tennis pro and has been taking a long time in his responses... Thanks.
>>
>>19049072
crystal magic?
>>
File: 1456083734000.png (128KB, 381x543px) Image search: [Google]
1456083734000.png
128KB, 381x543px
>>19048938
>If not, I would appreciate if you could scry my next Qt.
Moving on that fast from the love of your life m8? Hopeless romantics hold onto a feeling like that for a while rather than trying to move on so quickly. Not that it matters just giving you shit m8.

M has some potential here, you just need to generate a sense of interest and make things worth her while. Basically it's gonna be a high level challenge here and ultimately come down to a test of compatibility and an ability for adaptability, strangely on your part moreso than hers. She's a bit set in her ways, so if you hope to change certain aspects of her as she is now, it's unlikely or very difficult to do so. Oddly a lot of legal metaphor her, almost like you'll have to make a strong case of logic and evidence for what you want, and let it sink in and await a final verdict.

Honestly I'd say try out M, put in your best effort and give it your all, it's no guarantee of sucess by any means but it's fufilling to give it your all in something like that and hope you get the verdict you desire.

>>19048940
Real straightforward one here, a sea of people moving around a large store, like a walmart or costco type deal or possibly a mall, a place of commerce and trade, a place to meet others and experience things. It's like the world tarot card or something, a sense of completeness or a large set that contains a great deal of fulfillment and possibilities. But in reference to your question I think they're still out there.
>>
>>19048903
Jez
Do I find a bf this summer?
>>
>>19049085
>>19049085
I just know that nothing lasts forever, Stray. Everything that has a beginning has an end. We're having some fun now and whatnot, but if things won't get anywhere I will need to move on... even if I gave it my all.

Thank you :)
>>
File: 1418160270515.png (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418160270515.png
96KB, 400x400px
>>19049078
>Stray.. He is a tennis pro and has been taking a long time in his responses... Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback on that, glad it was at least representative of your situation. I often wonder if I'm actually on par or helpful to people here, but it's always nice when people let me know if I'm on track or way off. Best of luck with you and your prince of tennis. Hope it works out and stay strong m8.

>>19048965
>meant to be
That kinda thing only happens in romance novel m8, and even then the drama is the driving force that makes it interesting. But my silly bs aside let's see what we got.

Vegatable garden that is being tended by a single person. They have big plans for this garden, however come harvest season only onions are harvested. Oddly enough this is good enough to the cultivator here, a lot of people give him shit for it and ask if he's okay with a vegatable that only brings tears and a bad taste in your mouth, he replies it's all about how you use them, they've got a lot of potential and just need someone there to unlock it.

Basically looks like you may have a savior complex or something going on with this, but that's not necessarily bad here, bascially go for it if you have a sense of creativity and making the most out of what you've got. If you're the kind of guy who bets on underdogs and turns out in your favour it's worth a try, hoewever if you aren't adaptable it's gonna be tears and a bad taste.
>>
File: 1479593998101.jpg (58KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
1479593998101.jpg
58KB, 600x515px
>>19048903
Blaire
What does my love interest feel about me?
>>
File: 1492226121569.jpg (328KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1492226121569.jpg
328KB, 1024x576px
>>19048903

Mar

Joining the military soon, which job should i try to get? The one i want is very competitive and hard to get in, it would be good to have a back up one.
>>
File: 1493541545865.jpg (441KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1493541545865.jpg
441KB, 850x850px
>>19048969
A person walks a long their daily life seeing things and just walking around the town, he looks around at the various sights and events of the city on an average day, however as he walks a long a few things take him back, a flower here, a song on the radio there, a way a person is dressed, honestly it seems like the small facade breaking moments where someone remembers someone they think they can't be with. Like being somewhere in a crowded room and "your song" plays, when you're watching a movie and a girl with "her hairstyle" shows up. Little reminders of someone distant and away. Like a small sense of recognition that takes on out of it from time to time, a sense of little reminders being everywhere when you least expect them, but trying your best to leave it behind. The idea of "in your darkest moment everything you see reminds you of her".

Looks like he may still have feelings here but doesn't know how to move forward with it, or feels it's hopeless in some sense of it, I think he needs some reassurance or a type of warmth to it all that can get past those insecurities and flighty ideas. Basically take it out of the realm of idealism and show that maybe it's possible to be a reality, he's toying with the ideas of hope and trying not to put too much into it right now, he may fear being hurt again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGJTaP6anOU
>>
>>19049120
thanks
>>
>>19049143
My god, that is so him. I love him a lot. And this song you posted was literally our song, and we danced to it on Maui. You've got me in tears...

Did you have a query my man?
>>
>>19048903
Reol
Will I ever be with G? Seems like a distant dream.
>>
>>19049161
stray is fantastic isn't he?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-23-22-11-31.png (723KB, 1080x719px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-23-22-11-31.png
723KB, 1080x719px
>>19048903
Does Ronan like me? God I like him so much
>>
File: 09dec296991dcb07981d47d6ec19fb56.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
09dec296991dcb07981d47d6ec19fb56.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
>>19048903
Matt
Will I find a girlfriend soon?
>>
>>19049176
Very much so.
>>
>>19049180
Also I can trade!
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19049184
>>
File: 1400989127794.gif (1012KB, 418x266px) Image search: [Google]
1400989127794.gif
1012KB, 418x266px
>>19048903
>Zach
>General love
>>
>>19048903
Does he have and romantic feelings for me?
>>
File: burns.jpg (24KB, 740x385px) Image search: [Google]
burns.jpg
24KB, 740x385px
>>19049186
>Very much so.
think about making it my sniffer dog
>>
File: 635806846031592376.jpg (41KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
635806846031592376.jpg
41KB, 900x675px
>>19049176
Trust me i know the guy personally, he's actually kind of a jerk. I bet he watches anime too what a dork :^)

>>19048976
Health and career are the important aspects here, may be something relevant to both as in a career that has implications for your overall state of wellbeing or maybe something with health insurance or something. A series of challenges in terms of what you do and your ability to do them, try to take care of your health and the stability of your income, they'll be very important in a bit, not that they aren't always just that they'll need a little more attention than usual in a bit.

>>19049161
>Did you have a query my man?
Yeah a silly love read for a gal that's had my heart for a long while now. Life is beginning to change around me and I'm looking to change careers into something that'll put me away from this childhood friend of mine and I want to know if it's worth trying to pursue this gal, or pose the question of if she'd like to travel the world with me and share a life together. Any insight or help would be much appreciated.

tldr; will senpai ever notice me?
>>
>>19049222
>222
>tldr; will senpai ever notice me?
four of wands
knight of swords
ten of swords

You have the best of intentions my friend, and she feels something for you too, but a proposal such as traveling around the world is too much for her right now. the vibe i get is fear, not that she doesnt love you and not that in the back of her mind she wouldnt love it, but fear that she cant be what you deserve. sounds backwards, right? well that's how she will feel. she will feel that "what if" itch and she wont be able to give you the commitment and love that you need and she fears the unknown. she fears her own emotions.

six of pentacles and ten of cups was your advice. if you want this girl, it's going to require a lot more from you. more generosity, more patience, more waiting and all around unconditional love.
>>
File: orzhov-tan.jpg (339KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
orzhov-tan.jpg
339KB, 560x800px
>>19048983
image and character redifining changes are key here, basically create a sense of self that you're proud to call your own, become a vehicle of self improvement through finding a goal to pursue and put hard work into it, the work itself is a vehicle by which you'll find satisfaction. Look for things with a clear sign of progress and keep tabs on it, like those people that hit the gym hard and take progress pics, that kind of tangible timeline of progress kind of thing.

As for your hair, try a little longer style of hair, give your face a frame so to speak, it'll make you stand out a bit. I used to have really long hair once upon a time (like 80's hair metal status long) and the ladies really enjoyed it, half they time we chatted haircare secrets and it was always an excuse for them to touch it and get all touchy feely about it. If that's not possible or likeable try something a bit more subtle and classing and use your facial hair to your advantage, sideburns and 5'o clock shadows can work wonders m8.

>>19048997
>how are you doing?
If I'm reading here I'm in a state of existential despair, what kind of guy calls themselves a stray dog without being some combo of needlessly edgy or actually feeling isolated and unwanted by humanity? :^) Self deprecatory humour aside, just fine again today, yourself?

A redhead who comes from a very traditional background trying to test the limits of her upbringing in a very "controlled" way. Basically the kind of person who is a rebel within limits, a free spirit but within limits and reasons, a person who gets a bit rowdy and wild but by following the rules. She's interesting to say the least, they kind of person who feels they're out there and way too eccentric but is actually pretty standard or not really all too wild. Basically someone looking for themselves and an identity, but still sticks by her values at the same time, sounds like a real nice gal m8, i'd wife that if I were you but ehh, all personal taste man.
>>
>>19049289
Okay, progress makes sense.

About the longer hair, i dont know if i can have it that way or actually pull it off? do you mind helping me out with a reading there?
>>
File: 1495532645733.jpg (265KB, 754x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495532645733.jpg
265KB, 754x900px
>>19049263
Thanks for that, pretty spot on stuff. I'll take that to heart and think it over. Thanks for helping of a silly old stray like me with his silly problems, means a lot it really does.

Best of luck with your endeavours friend.
>more waiting and unconditional love
Honestly she's been the only person I'd ever consider waiting for, deep down I just want her to be happy, so this hit way too close to home m8. Thanks again, really do appreciate it.

>>19049001
>posting little dragon
Cowtit dragon a best (never even watched the show just know about it from daily threads, cute pic bribe accepted good work annoichi)

A sense of mission thrust upon you but later become a sense of meaning and identity for you, a sense of something that you are asked to do or complete and feel reticent about it at first, but as you work on it or towrads it becomes a fundamental part of your life, something that shapes and defines the person you are and want to be. A call to accept a challenge and eventually rising to the occasion with experience and time. Something that seems like a burden or unneeded stress at first but makes you a better person for it, and given time ironically you'll actually come to enjoy it.
>>
>>19049180
Alias: Amaya
>>
>>19049333
>Something that seems like a burden or unneeded stress at first but makes you a better person for it, and given time ironically you'll actually come to enjoy it.
Could you give me a details on this thing?
>>
>>19049333
>Honestly she's been the only person I'd ever consider waiting for, deep down I just want her to be happy, so this hit way too close to home m8. Thanks again, really do appreciate it.
i know that feel :/
>333
>222
Is it a sign?
>>
>>19049346
Angel numbers!!
>>
File: red.jpg (13KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
13KB, 183x275px
>>19049289
> Self deprecatory humour aside, just fine again today, yourself?

I started the day ultra misogynist but as the day passed returned to normal. right in this moment im fine,thanks.

>redhead
again??!! where's my little devil from the first reading? :( Looks like her..less on the hair part. maybe she is redheaded in "spirit"

thanks
>>
File: 1495255605415.jpg (170KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
1495255605415.jpg
170KB, 850x832px
>>19049211
>sniffer dog
Sounds lewd annokovich, I ain't smelling anything weird I'll have you know.

>>19049346
>333
>222
>Is it a sign?

Shitposters and repeating digits tend to have a symbiotic relationship, can't have one without the other :^)

>>19049354
>angel numbers!!
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>19049380
>Sounds lewd annokovich, I ain't smelling anything weird I'll have you know.

dont worry my little puppy. the only thing you will smell are my love readings,for a long long time.
>like the old kings requested to theirs mages once
>>
File: 1459760156829.png (229KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1459760156829.png
229KB, 900x900px
>>19049059
Personal drama in terms of friendships and personal relationships, a long lasting or stable thing will become a bit shaky or hit a rough patch, the idea is that of a lot of talk and "silent tension" the situation on the surface level will be alright and physically things will be just fine and life will go on, but the internat strife and reflection aspect will be a hell of a ride, basically expect a type of dramatic personal revaluation or event that will shake to the core values ideas and beliefs about someone or something,

>>19049096
Depends are you cute, a dog person, and free this summer? :^)

Jokes aside, A great army with a batallion and a squad of tanks moves out onto the battlefield but their enemy slept in or something because they're just there by themselves. It's just a great force ready for war but has to opponent. Prepared for a battle but no suitable opponent rises to the challenge. A sense of readiness but nothing to use it for, a stocking up and preparing for a war that never comes to terms, a shot not fired since it's so one sided, literally in this case.

Seems like you'll get prepared but not really feel as if there's a real opportunity, stay in that state of alertness though, evenntually you'll have something come along to fight for, basically give it time and keep strong and it should come up eventually. Seems a bit preemptive or early in terms of summer specifically.
>>
File: boss.jpg (378KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
378KB, 1920x1200px
>>19049396
>smell are my love readings,
That sounds like a concerning stank. Plz no use and abuse the stray, they already had a hard life.

>>19049122
Indifference, they really have no reason to think much about it and perhaps are in doubt of seeing you in the same manner as you see them. Either rise to the occasion and make it obvious to fight their obliviousness or give it up. They aren't aware, open the curtain and start the show if you want their attention,

>>19049130
>Joining the military soon, which job should i try to get?
Good on ya m8, what branch you going into? Personally considering both the chair force or the navy myself here in a bit.

>try to get
It's the military son, you get the job they assign to you, you get what it is they say you work. Though for what it's worth I see a technical field involving machinery and an active role in moving things along, as the integral part of making things go smoothly and being the "big man in it all" so to speak. Looks almost like a pilot or a driver of something so to speak, basically the kind of person who makes the decisions and determines movements, may not be literal as a literal pilot or driver/ship captain but moreso as the go to guy for outgoing strategy or the planner type of person, you come up with the plan and others execute it kind of thing.
>>
File: 1494099124149.jpg (30KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1494099124149.jpg
30KB, 500x374px
>>19048903
Ed
Will I still have a chance with her when she comes back in a few months? I'm wondering if I should put in the efforts to maintain contact with her.
>>
File: 1459211535687.png (47KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1459211535687.png
47KB, 1400x1000px
>>19049162
It's possible if you turn dreams into reality. the vision involved a man having a vision and turnining into a best selling novel by recounting the story of his experiences to others, basically the value of this situation is what you make of it and how you use it to your advantage, make the most of it and do what you can given what you have. It sounds melodramatic of generic, but oftentimes working with the tolls you have is all we can do as humans so it's not a bad bet, it's impressive what a little improv can manage when we're up against the wall, turn hopelessness into a weapon rather than let it scare you.
>>
File: 1446684237651.jpg (630KB, 1003x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1446684237651.jpg
630KB, 1003x1417px
>>19049180
Question of ideals two philosophers of the ancient greek variety have a debate back and forth in the means of purely idealistic conceptions of reality and what it means to be human, the ideas that shake us to the very core but are often forced to the surface that we hate to talk about. Seems that it's gonna be a more pragmatic approach to things in terms of a "cominng to terms" with it all sense of things. Basically it seems that you have to reach to a higher appeal and look to higher values here than the baseline, you're both concerned with some next level shit so don't play it off as mundane or simplistic. Give it the credit it's due and show the importance of it all.
>>
File: 1494974819116.jpg (184KB, 1360x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1494974819116.jpg
184KB, 1360x1360px
>>19049182
Not with that attitude, work on desciding what it is you want out of a gal first before looking for one m8, there are plenty of gals out there but try to find your type. The sky's the limit and essentially what you seek to acheive is possible but you have to know what you're lookinng for first off, no use in traveling to a place if you know not the destination. What I'm trying to say is take a few moments of self reflection as ask both what it is you want out of a relationship and what you want to bring to the table and work from there once you have that figured out.
>>
>>19049555
Can you please clarify?
>>
>>19045265
Celtic cross is too silly, I think. I never got the use of significators, feels like a waste of good cards.

Try simpler spreads - 2 cards, 3 cards, and the classic Cross spread in 4 cards.

when you're comfortable with those, you can move onto more general readings 7 or so cards (or x2 for more details) or astrological spreads for the year. Etc.

but remember a spread is just a convenient means to articulate the answer to a question, that's all. it provides structure, so you adapt or create as the need arises.
>>
File: 1495317903169.png (659KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495317903169.png
659KB, 600x500px
>>19048903
Pelejo
Why sex fascinates me and terrifies me so much?
>>
File: 1494975130410.jpg (750KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1494975130410.jpg
750KB, 827x1169px
>>19049190
A whilwid meeting of chance, someone who will come into your life all of a sudden and refuse to leave for whatever reason, the kind of person who seems too good to be true but they stick by you time and time again. The kind of person who lets their actions wear you down until you're willing to give em a chance. They're not bad at all, but will be persistent if things don't go the way they want at first, the kind of person who will try time and time again, even if they rarely change their methods. Looks like you'll have someone who admires you, whether you'll feel the same way is kind of up in the air, depends if they break you down eventually or not.

>>19049576
essentially I'm suggesting a type of insight that needs to come from you, don't be afraid to be objective or cruel in your thoughts. Look at things in a baseline fashion and be a bit utlilitarian perhaps, put yourself in the shoes of a potential partner asn ask what it is they would see in you and what you offer and vice versa, look at the people in your life and those you wish you had. Essentially do a little reflective philosophy and ask what it is you live for and figure out what's important to you and then go look for that once you figure it out. It's a serious decision so give it some time and serious thought. Love is a big deal that's often taken for granted don't go in blindly or you might not be surprised to see it turns out poorly.
>>
>>19049569
not the anon you were speaking to.

what i want out of a gal is to be appreciated and loved, thought of, to which returned is three fold. discerned through idiosyncratic occurrences, chance, fate, will, desire, devotion; another soul to share the duration of however which it is to be. another who kindles what is doused the course of a day.

i'm lovesick doc, i've been patient.
air query.
love general.
male / 28

misanthrope romantic.
>>
File: 1451872240136.jpg (129KB, 804x823px) Image search: [Google]
1451872240136.jpg
129KB, 804x823px
>>19049343
work related perhaps, a action or deed asked of you. it's gonna be a real act and tangible thing you have to physically do. It's probably gonna be directly asked of you and may relate to the act of having to do someone a really big favour of some sort that seems like you're being asked a lot of. Basically someone with high expectations of you and your abilities is gonna push you to your limits with a request and eventually you'll learn a lot about what you can and cannot handle.

>>19049198
If he doesn't I'd be willing to try it out :^) That combo of existential love question and sad image got to me something fierce, stay strong anonicchi-chan.

Honestly this is one of those hard reads todeliver, the good news is that it'll work out in some sense, the bad news is that it's not one to last, things will fall off or end eventually. It's not the best situation and will eventually come to a point where it eats away at you both and ends suddenly. it's kind of up to you to decide on the short term happiness or long term benefit here, It will work if you go for it, but it's not gonna last.

In some sense it may be worth pursuing, but I don't see it ending well overall, then again some of the best romance novels have sad endings, just depends on if you're the type to judge a boo on the ending or situation the characters end up in the end or the adventures they had along the way, whichever is most important to you should be the way you move forward here.
>>
>>19049514
Maintain contact, it's worth it I promise. I'll leave the details out since it's more of a fun surprise that way, but it benefits you both if you keep in contact m8.

>>19049601
>that question
probably because you're human m8, name one person who isn't concerned about that kind of thing. almost the quintessential biological and personal problem we all hit at one point or another. Not sure why you need a read for that but will be willing to do it if you really are concerned about it, though i think it's just best not to worry all that much about overall.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 470x313px
>>19048903
D
My future
>>
File: 1481925171555.jpg (94KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
1481925171555.jpg
94KB, 400x368px
>>19049637
>misanthrope romantic.
B-but I already pointed out I can't read for myself :^(

Honestly your question hit pretty close to home I'm in a similar boat myself, but what about hope? You must still have some kind of drive or hope for the future if you're asking someone like me about something like that.

You sound like a pretty scholarly person or at least someone who tends to read a bit too far into things and let your inner machinations take control here, sometimes a bit of spontaneity and randomness tends to be more to progress than a calculated path forward. That isn't ot say just rush ahead headlong, but moreso that sometimes you just have to go with the flow and let what happens happen, in a way i think you'd do well to go out and experience things rather than put too much thought into them and let life happen at it's own pace rather than resist it or cut yourself off from opportunities preemptively as they come up.

>>19049791
A bit vague there m80, you looking for a general read or?
>>
>>19049836
Something important about my future
>>
File: 1415527035257.jpg (64KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415527035257.jpg
64KB, 400x500px
>>19049846
Sure i can do that,

Expect to meet someone with a lot to offer you in terms of life advice or personal growth, a person whos actions and words hit closer to home than any other you've met before, you may not be sure why but they have a sort of power and air of authority to them and you're not sure why but it'll only serve to get you to a better place mentally and personally. Basically you got a teacher or senpai in your future coming up that will teach you quite a bit and give you a grounding or basis for what it is that you do
>>
>>19048903
Alright >>19048903 has had a bit too much and is going to bed now, done for the night. thanks to everyone who asked for a read. I sincerely hope it has helpful or insightful and a special thanks to everyone who read for me in return, i needed a little hope right about now and it made more of a difference than you could ever know. night /div/ see you when I see you, thanks for giving this stray a refuge from time to time.
>>
File: 1485661918518.jpg (78KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485661918518.jpg
78KB, 512x512px
>>19049731
>Maintain contact, it's worth it I promise. I'll leave the details out since it's more of a fun surprise that way, but it benefits you both if you keep in contact m8.
thanks senpai, I really hope it'll turn out true.
>>
>>19049864
very interesting...well,im going to sleep now.thanks for the readings senpai and keep with your heart good
Gnit
>>
>>19048629
Good to hear. Best of luck to you.

>>19048571
>>19048605
>5 hours later
>still no return reading
I'm leaving you a not-so-subtle reminder. I expect to see it when I wake up.
>>
>>19049836
feg.

i want to stick my dick inside something. & not regret it.
>love
ficki
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.