[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 27

File: Undine.jpg (204KB, 900x1267px) Image search: [Google]
Undine.jpg
204KB, 900x1267px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19020131
>>
Novice tarot guys here again reply to me with your quarry's because I need tones of practice
>>
these threads are cancer

how many do you have a day?
12? 20? I know its got to at least be 5
>>
>>19023164
I am thinking of getting into tarot myself I wanted to use this one.

https://www.amazon.com/Angelarium-Oracle-Emanations-Peter-Mohrbacher/dp/0738754331/ref=pd_sim_14_44?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=0738754331&pd_rd_r=JWC81VKDWNN9ESN039CV&pd_rd_w=83NKp&pd_rd_wg=ZMUvK&psc=1&refRID=JWC81VKDWNN9ESN039CV

would it be a good one for me I like the art.
>>
>>19023169
I literally just got my first deck (rider deck btw) so idk much about which deck is the best, sorry anon but all I can say is go with your gut
>>
>>19023164
What is my problem? why can i never be happy?
thank you in advance
>>
File: 1418965549062.jpg (86KB, 636x571px) Image search: [Google]
1418965549062.jpg
86KB, 636x571px
24/F/Leo, blonde hair, blue eyes
Looking for a reading.

I have a phone interview tomorrow that could lead to something really good. How will it go, and what are the chances of me actually getting the position?

Listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO2v9QXMlwk
>>
>>19023164
Is the current build of my project enough to get good results?

I'm trading this too, with anyone else.
>>
>>19023174
From what I see you aren't in the best monetary situation and maybe jealous of others with more wealth. Side note do you get offered a lot of hand outs, free trips or items, or special pity deals a lot?
>>
>>19023164

Will I make the cut?
>>
>>19023164
Are You still on the reading you said you were on?
>>19022988
>>
>>19023198
short answer "yes" with an "if...."
long answer "no" with a "but..."
>>
>>19023189
From what I see you worked hard on your project, and as you present you will have poise and confidence but will end up embarrassing yourself somehow
>>
>>19023164
Will I succeed in scrying?
>>
>>19023214
I agree. What cards came out?
>>
What can I do to find my true path?
>>
>>19023190
>From what I see you aren't in the best monetary situation and maybe jealous of others with more wealth
not actually too jealous of that anon, but yeah poverty is in.
>Side note do you get offered a lot of hand outs, free trips or items, or special pity deals a lot?
Nope.
>>
Am I going to ever get a dog?
>>
>>19023206
Where you the anon with the mental disabilities going through hard times?
>>
>>19023168
1~2
>>
>>19023220
Main card: queen of swords. Support cards: 2 of swords and upside down 9 of wands
>>
>>19023212

So it is.
>>
>>19023164
>>19023223
>>
>>19023222
Okay okay then I hope I helped (side note this timer to post is to long desu)
>>
>>19023164
what about the gurl i love? how does she feel, esp now?
>>
File: IMG_0334.jpg (307KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
307KB, 600x600px
>>19023169
If you're a beginner, go with something simpler. Get the concepts down first - then move to fancy, angel, interpretative stuff. If you're advanced, disregard what I just said...

To the thread and other Anons: Oneiromancy - thoughts? In my opinion, nothing delves into the personal psyche much like that of dreams
>having literal visions

Problem is, I don't think people take advantage of their dreams (lucidity, WILD, etc.) and interpretation is largely individualized.
>>
>>19023150
5. Glorified Material Sons
31:5.1.There is provision in the universes of time and space whereby the Adamic citizens of the local systems, when long delayed in receiving planetary assignment, may initiate a petition for release from permanent-citizenship status. And if granted, they join the ascending pilgrims on the universe capitals and thence proceed onward to Paradise and the Corps of the Finality.
31:5.2.When an advanced evolutionary world attains the later eras of the age of light and life, the Material Sons, the Planetary Adam and Eve, may elect to humanize, receive Adjusters, and embark upon the evolutionary course of universe ascent leading to the Corps of Mortal Finaliters. Certain of these Material Sons have partially failed or technically defaulted in their mission as biologic accelerators, as Adam did on Urantia; and then are they compelled to take the natural course of the peoples of the realm, receive Adjusters, pass through death, and progress by faith through the ascendant regime, subsequently attaining Paradise and the Corps of the Finality.
31:5.3.These Material Sons are not to be found in many finaliter companies. Their presence lends great potential to the possibilities of high service for such a group, and they are invariably chosen as its leaders. If both of the Edenic pair are attached to the same group, they are usually permitted to function jointly, as one personality. Such ascendant pairs are far more successful in the adventure of trinitizing than are the ascendant mortals.
>>
>>19023233
I see you really want your answer... Very well. You will have to fight to get your dog by going under great judgment but when obtained you will feel extatic
>>
>>19023244
Thanks, I'm tired of cats.
>>
>>19023221
From what I read a strange answer is yours. You must become selfish in some way (most likely socially) to better yourself and become more extravagant then before
>>
>>19023164
general for this year pls?
>>
>>19023242
Wanna try to interpret a crazy series of dreams I had like 2 weeks ago?
>>
>>19023224
You guys are fucking redundant with your bullshit, either mind your damn business or kill yourselves
>>
>>19023238
The women you want is rh about forming an new relationship with someone but she is blinded by foolishness and either her or the new person will make a great error
>>
>>19023270
Hey I'm not trying to offend I just am saying I answered his question truthfully from what I saw and he happened to get mad at what he saw. If that is not you then who where you?
>>
>>19023269
Not currently divining anon, my apologies. If an oneiromancer comes by and would like to give it a go - then I'd say "post away!"
>>
>>19023279
Where are you at? Wanna settle this like 2 men?
>>
>>19023266
You will gain a new sense of authority in a short amount of time that will make you a more better person either in gaining more intelligence or becoming more creative
>>
>>19023287
No need to get hostile anon I mean no harm and I did not jest in any of my reading I'm sorry you didn't get the answer you where hoping for but its what I saw
>>
>>19023164
Love reading for the year por favor?
>>
>>19023292
Wanna meet me at the Olympic Stadium near the Pie IX station faggot?
>>
>>19023164
How's the visit to C's place going to go? I'm getting ready soon.
>>
>>19023274
wow. spot on. she is scared to even approach the person. i just want her to be happy.
>>
>>19023301
No problem anon
Sorry to everyone else here though I'm going to bed I'm hored that you guys asked me questions though and let me practice. So goodnight and stay safe
>>
>>19023301
there are a lot of reasons ae probably won't be together, we were ever so briefly, that i wont go into here but i love her dearly and am grateful she is in my life and only want her to smile.

if there is anything you can adf i would be grateful as your first read hit the mark
>>
>>19023164
Will I ever find my "ideal" woman?
>>
>>19023292
Away crisse de tapette, réponds

Viens me rejoindre à la station Pie IX si t si smart que ça
>>
>>19023255
That is strange. I'm not sure what to do with that.

Will my money plan be successful?
>>
>>19023164
what does E think of me? will I ever see her again?
>>
Offering readings. 1 card or 3 cards. Give me your gender, age & sun sign to get 1 extra card in your reading to describe your personality.
>>
>>19023282
What's the rule of thumb for interpretation ones dreams?
>>
>>19023353
M
Sun in leo 12th house
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>19023353
female, 23, capricorn
Love reading about someone specific
>>
>>19023353
male
gemini

general reading for this year pls?
>>
>>19023353
male
Taurus
general reading please
>>
>>19023357
>>19023361
>>19023364
1 card, or 3?
>>
>>19023353
male
21 (almost 22)
gemini
can i get a carrer reading?
>>
>>19023353

Male
Leo

What is the best path to take?
>>
>>19023367
gemini, 3 cards?
>>
>>19023367
i'm the second one 3 cards plz
>>
>>19023368
>>19023367
3 if you can for me
>>
>>19023353
Male
Aries
Is there any future for she and I?
>>
>>19023353
m
of age 18(-1)
Aquarius
How do my peers view me or how do you view me? if that's to vague a general is fine.
thank you!
>>
>>19023367
I'm
>>19023357
>>
Maybe I should specify that you all should tell me how many cards you want for the reading. I 1thought I was clear, but oh well.

Also, everybody, hold fast. I may not be able to get to you all, so expect me to take my dear time with everyone & don't expect me to read all of you right away.
>>
>>19023387
3 cards please
>>
>>19023365
I would like 3 if possible>>19023394
>>
>>19023389
oh and 3
>>
>>19023353
Love reading for the fall semester
M
Sag
>>
>>19023410
3 card if you can
>>
>>19023353
Male
Saggitarius
Whats about my love future? will i find someone new or i will return back to A (no matter the time)
>>
>>19023424
also, 3 cards please
>>
>>19023391
You're represented by the knight of wands; a person who's emotionally driven & often, his emotions unseats his logic & burns him. In terms of the way you do things, you have the tendency to want to charge head-on, but your logic doesn't have control over your emotions.

Your general reading is the 6 of swords, queen of cups & ace of wands.

Now, don't take it that I guarantee anything accurate; my method's more about advice & less about "this is destined to happen." Anyways, it seems (according to the cards) that the year will bring some necessary hardships, where you'll begin to detach yourself emotionally as a means of coping. Eventually, you'll have to come around & recindle your passions for all that you once enjoyed.

>>19023375
You're represented by the knight of swords. Very impulsive, but more logically driven than anything, to the point that you have complete disregard for your emotional wellbeing.

You year will be a bit more problematic, with the 2 of cups, 9 of swords & the Hermit (according to the cards). It tells me of a possible relationship that may occur & the eventual hell that may come from it. In your case, you need to learn to work with your new found partner, not to control her & you need to learn greater sensitivity to her issues. But don't carry her cross for her because you have your own.

Alright. I won't be accepting anymore querents because I have a backlog now. The ones that have posted up to now will get my priority.
>>
>>19023353
M, 26, Gem
How's the visit to C's place going to go? I'm getting ready soon.
Three Cards
>>
>>19023361
You're represented by the page of coins. You have a tendency to concentrate all your attention solely to the matter at hand, while ignoring the beauty of your surroundings.

I got the High Priestess, the Devil & the 7 of swords...

This tells me of something pretty bad about this person you have in your mind. Selfishness & egoism are top of the charts for this person; wanting to take from you with the illusion of giving, avoiding responsibility & never seeking improvement. I don't guarantee that this is true, though, but if there's any advice I can give, it's to watch out & be sure that this person is open to communication & shows their loyalty to you as a friend first & foremost. Don't take their bullshit & stand up for what good you deserve in life.

>>19023387
You're described best by the knight of wands. Again, someone who's emotionally driven & whose emotions tend to unseat his logic.

There's a future. According to the cards, a bright one. 4 of wands, the Hanged Man & the 3 of cups. A meaningful friendship with plenty of communication & thoughtfullness awaits you, so long as you practice such things yourself as a person, without fear of the unknowns like if you'll ever offend her. Chances are she's a very understanding person & always open to working with you if any conflict happens.
>>
>>19023389
Why not just say you're 17 instead of using cryptic codes?

Anyways, you're represented by the knight of swords. Yet another person who's logically driven, at the behest of his own emotional wellbeing.

The question isn't vague at all; I just don't place any guarantee on its accuracy because you never know how people actually think of you. I can only speak from what the cards tell me; they think highly of you. 10 of swords, 6 of wands & the Temperance. This tells me you felt betrayed in the past, which gets you that anxious feeling, that worry of everyone judging you wrongly, when it's only the one person you've been in a spat with. But just because of this one person possibly disliking you, it doesn't mean the rest of your peers do. You can try to work with this person to resolve things, or you can abandon this person completely & concentrate solely on others in your life who you feel are your true friends. Then work from there.
>>
>>19023353
>>19023372

Also 3 if you don't mind.
>>
>>19023353
Male
Scorpio
A general for this year, ty
>>
>>19023479
why did you skipped a shit ton of people?
;-;
>>
>>19023242
Senpai, what tarot deck is good for a novice?
>>
Trading, need a good strategy for hitting my personal work goal over the next 5 weeks.

>>19023494
Rider-Waite
>>
>>19023501
How's the visit to CS's place going to go? I'm getting ready soon.

I'll start.
>>
>>19023501
What sort of method are you after?
>>
>>19023508
tarot mostly, i really like the fool's journey
>>
>>19023508
Any, as long as it gives me the answer I need.

>>19023505
Both of your genders, please
>>
>>19023479
Isn't being underage bannable? Anyways thanks again anon that helps a lot! Your In my prayers
>>
>>19023410
>>19023424
2 male Saggitarii in a row. Both of you are represented by the knight of wands, who's emotionally driven & whose emotions tend to unseat your logic into the burning sands.

>>19023410
Your love reading seems honestly futile, but I place no guarantees on my readings, naturally. The Tower, 8 of wands & the Hierophant say that you've been through a lot from a previous relationship & will be quite busy with your studies, so much so that you may have to put your social life aside.

>>19023424
Yours will see you move on from A & find someone further down the road, but still the possibility of conflict.the Wheel of Fortune, 5 of cups & 5 of coins. It's clear things went awry with you & A (doesn't need cards for that,) but in time, you'll turn your back on the spilled cups of this past relationship & look at the intact cups that are the things you learned from it, to better yourself further & be able to meet someone who's very loyal, in spite of any future problems you'll see down the road (perhaps financial, perhaps family; I don't know).

>>19023488
See >>19023435
>Alright. I won't be accepting anymore querents because I have a backlog now. The ones that have posted up to now will get my priority.
That was when I needed to set the limit.

>>19023522
You're 17; it's not like people will just ban you on sight when 17 is one year away from 18.
>>
>>19023501
>>19023505
I'm getting a lot of cold cards. Queen of Swords, Four of Pentacles reversed, Ten of Pentacles reversed. It seems that getting it gone is at the cost of every other activity.

Yeah, then I get the Hermit, and other cards confirming that hard withdrawal. I don't think there's a strategy beyond that, except for dealing with the stress that comes with such an isolation. I get the image of a man basking at the bottom of a Lazarus pit kind of deal.
>>
For those two or three that I've had to skip, I apologise to you & I hope another reader will satisfy your questions. For all those who I've read, I hope my advice & readings were a help to you &, to those who haven't found my readings of value, I apologise for that too. I'll be here for any feedback, but I won't be reading anymore.
>>
>>19023518
Myself, male. And her.
>>
>>19023505
>>19023532
The Magician, 10 of swords rev, 2 of Wands, 9 of Pentacles rev, Page of Cups rev, 9 of Swords rev

Look at this smooth dude trying to turn things around. Valiant effort, but your plans will fall short. You'll be positively charming and give yourself a good opening that pulls you out of the bad spot you're trying to exit, and that opening can be exploited, but it looks like you'll push a bit too hard or otherwise misread the situation somewhat. This will lead you into surrendering the progress you've made and getting little love for your efforts in the end, winding up back in the bad spot you're trying to exit in the first place.

It just occurred to me, and the cards suggest it somewhat, that you might not actually be aware of your disadvantaged position, or it might not yet be fully crystallized as such. Good luck at any rate.
>>
>>19023353
Male
Sag
How is my financial future looking like, please!?
>>
>>19023178
Hope you don't mind if I take a crack at it. Nice choice in music, by the way.

Hexagram 51, second line changing
The image of both trigrams are that of thunder. Thunder can scare us, but is in and of itself harmless. Remaining calm, keeping control of yourself, and maintaining a sense of humor are what can guide you through the tumult of your call tomorrow. No matter how unsettling tomorrow will be, things will find their center soon enough. Endure what is to come with grace, and you will come out where the universe needs you to be.
>>
>>19023150
Brandon
gemini
fav color, blue
newport news, va
brown hair brown eyes
pic something i like
Question, is what's going on with my brother and father due to the work of demons? Should I get out of here? Are they just holding me back?
>>
>>19023577
Thank you very much for the reading. That last line really stuck with me and I will do my best to remember that.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19023623
I believe in you, anon. Give it hell, and keep the faith. Much love.
>>
>>19023604
its not demons, youre just around shitty people.
>>
>>19023631

still here?
>>
Trading
>>
File: 225.jpg (30KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
225.jpg
30KB, 540x509px
>>19023716

I want to know about my next gf, anything you could tell me about her would be great.

Query?
>>
>>19023725
I want to know why the guy I love doesn't say he loves me anymore. Starting yours.
>>
>>19023725
I can tell you a bit about her personality.
>seven of cups, five of swords, nine of wands
Let me start off by saying that she comes off cold and calculating, but here is a whole treasure trove beneath that shell that you can try to discover. When you first meet her/enter into a relationship she will be deeply unsatisfied with her outward life. She busies herself with her pursuits and responsibilities to take the load off of herself emotionally. You can provide some relief in her situation, but don't expect her to overcome these things easily. She is deeply wounded and will someone intuitive and nurturing to bring out that person behind the mask.

What your relationship will be like:
>hanged man, eight of cups, knight of cups
A LOT of ups and downs. The relationship will require quite a few emotional sacrifices from you, and you will consider walking away, but she'll always keep you coming back.
>>
>>19023725
>>19023728
I'd trade with either of you.

I'd like to know my potential to become NK, a position in my career path.
>>
>>19023750
Ok starting gimme a few
>>
>>19023728
>I want to know why the guy I love doesn't say he loves me anymore. Starting yours.

I feel like we both know the answer and it's pretty obvious but a deal is a deal.

>Knight of Swords, Death/Rebirth, Eight of Wands

These cards are all pretty self explanatory, I usually don't draw such negative cards. He's over you and the relationship, the course of action that should be taken is death/rebirth. Meaning the slate will be wiped clean and you two won't be together anymore BUT there is some good news. After the relationship is over, 8 of wands speaks of a NEW love coming into your life. Someone who will make you feel a lot better and appreciate you more.
>>
>>19023750
>four of swords, knight of pentacles, emperor
Wow, a lot of potential, but it's going to take some strategy and patience on your part. You have exactly what the positions requires to be efficient, but it's more of a matter of if you are cunning enough to get there. It may require some good plays (the long game) and a little manipulation.

Love general please.
>>
>>19023753
Okay. Just leave your query.
>>
>>19023365
If you're still here anon, I'd like three cards.
>>
>>19023766
"All the girls come to greet us, so sweet in slow motion,
Morning glories woven into their hair,
Bringin' great big handfuls of snowy cocaine,
all their drop they were eager to share."

Geez. Heh. Uh.

Seems to tell me that you should go to some public place, like a bar or club. Should have a lot of success in that setting.

"The murdering and violence are self-policing, and can be entrusted to non-professionals."

Same sentiment. Time for fun. If you're up for that.
>>
Trading.

Where do I send P? I wouldn't mind someone to scry a description of a place, otherwise tarot would do.
>>
>>19023789

I'll trade you, give me a love general please. Working on yours
>>
>>19023793
Queen of Cups
The Magician
Eight of Pentacles

Seven of Cups
Ten of Wands reversed
Knight of Cups reversed

The Hermit

Nine of Cups
Six of Pentacles

I think Magician speaks to your allure, your ability to perform in all aspects of maintaining a relationship. But I think you need to spend more time out in the wild. Ten of Wands reversed and Knight of Cups reversed are telling me something is left unresolved, perhaps not enough to deter, but enough to creep in on any relationship and discreetly tear it. I don't think its recommended to start anything now, and instead you should take the time to learn how to deter this feeling. I feel there's a lack of knowledge somewhere, even though you are capable now. But there's something that can give you another angle, because certain stereotypical sentiments have entered into you.

Maybe it's just being more social. Maybe it's being around women, but nothing serious, but The Hermit says you should keep some distance, for now. With enough gained (Six of Pentacles), you'll be the person to truly start anew in the love game.
>>
>>19023789
>>19023793

Action
>Eight of Cups

Think long and hard before you come to any conclusions, you already have some ideas of where you want to send P but spend some time in solitude pondering over your options before you finally come to a conclusion. It doesn't matter what you decide on because all paths lead to your destiny if that makes sense to you?

Outcome
>Ten of Cups

Time for you and your loved ones to relax, you've finally achieved a long term goal and can rest easy from now on. Enjoy this time of rest and appreciate it.
>>
>>19023815
Good then. How's my reading turn out for you?
>>
>>19023811

So basically disregard females, acquire currency? Got it, I'm not really looking to enter a relationship, just sex would be nice but I am focused on my career and achieving my dreams of a secure financial future but again, sex is always nice.
>>
I wanna trade
>>
>>19023869

Sure, am I going to have sex anytime soon?

What's your query?
>>
>>19023873
I want to know if my ex, L, and I will ever be in a relationship again.
Starting yours.
>>
>>19023873
six of swords
nine of wands
eight of pentacles

You could, but you've really got to work for it. It won't just fall into your lap, so to speak. lol

advice:
six of wands
queen of wands

if you realllllly need it and you don't care who you go after, there are plenty of thirsty bitches who will give you what you want without really having to do much more than just talking yourself up.
>>
>>19023876

I'm assuming you're a guy and L is a girl? Starting
>>
>>19023885
i'm a girl. L is guy
>>
>>19023882
>>19023888

Nice trips
>The Emperor, Ten of Swords, Knight of Wands

It seems like L is focused on achieving financial success at the moment and building up his own little empire. You're going to need to give him some time and space, not just for him but also for yourself. I'm getting the sense that both of you can be in a relationship again but it won't happen in the near future and both of you will really need to want it. His focus is currently somewhere else but luckily for you it's not on someone else. Just as quickly he left your life he could come back in, if you want him to after some time. I get the feeling that by the time both of you are ready to restart a relationship, you'd probably be over him already but like I said, you could get him back just not right away.
>>
>>19023906
Thank you anon :(
>>
trading....

i wonder if what i just did did a lot to fix an immediate crisis i have.
>>
>>19023908

Yeah, sorry about that. Like I said though, the door is always open to a relationship with L but you guys just need space for the time being. If you tried to force the issue with L now, it wouldn't go well for either of you and make things worse. This time off will be good for the both of you.
>>
>>19023913

I'll get started on yours, I want to know if I will ever see Abigail again? It's been years and we were each others first but her and her parents moved far away before the internet was really big. Maybe she never wants to see me again, maybe she does?
>>
>>19023929
Okay then.
>>
>>19023929
Six of Wands reversed
Eight of Pentacles
Six of Cups

It's not immediately available to you (obviously). Going to have to go looking. But it's not 'fate,' it seems.
>>
>>19023913
>i wonder if what i just did did a lot to fix an immediate crisis i have.
>>19023929

>Six of Wands, Ten of Pentacles, King of Wands

Yes, and you will be recognized for what you have done. After the recognition, a happy and strong union is coming your way. Don't let yourself get complacent though, there will still be much to do in the future but for the time being celebrate, you've earned it.
>>
>>19023945
Well, I did quite a bit in such a short amount of time. And I do feel relieved. I'll take it.
>>
Links to IRC and Discord communities:

https://pastebin.com/DCdHAzL0
>>
>>19023959
>>19023944

Yeah, I got a strong feel of relief and happiness coming your way from the cards. I think you're worrying about nothing right now.

I'm hesitant to find her because our relationship was a little inappropriate and I wouldn't even know how to find her. All I know is her first name. I don't know where she moved to, or her last name.

I don't even know how she'd receive me after all these years honestly.
>>
>>19023983
>I don't know where she moved to, or her last name.

Page of Swords
Six of Cups
Ace of Cups
The Hermit
The World
Ace of Swords

These are the cards I got. Don't know what they mean.
>>
>>19023992
>These are the cards I got. Don't know what they mean.

Me neither, I usually need context or at least what spread before I can come up with some conclusion myself. I wouldn't even know where to start with those cards.
>>
I want to trade
Does the man I LOVE see a future for us at all? Does he want me to be his or would he not care if I found someone else?
>>
>>19024063
Okay.

Tell me the results of choosing either B or H.

I'll start.
>>
>>19024069
Okay starting gimme a sec
>>
>>19024063
Justice
Strength
Page of Swords

Is he ready for a future, yet? I think Justice implies certain natural progressions occurring. Not between you two, but something about himself. I perceived the card as getting above sea level. Maybe something in his career. Is he financially stable?

Then I pulled Six of Cups to go along with the Justice card, as I was typing this. But I got a negative connotation. Like some kind of insecurity stopping him, with all the history you might have. 'Stuck' until he can get past them. I pulled King of Pentacles rx, Eight of Swords rx, and Ten of Wands to go along with them. I think he wants it to be perfect, and if not he's too fearful to do anything.

But Strength and Page of Swords tells me he's locked in, if lost.
>>
>>19024069
B- four of Pentacles, fool, page of swords
H- king of Cups, six of cups, knight of cups

Definitely H. So many opportunities for beautiful memories and growth. B simply just isn't going to happen. You can try, but it'll always feel like you're chasing something you can't have.
H will be fulfilling.
>>
>>19024077
Stableish. He's better off than a lot of people though
>>
>>19024085
Is there another option besides H, that I don't know of? You can ask another question, if you want.

>>19024088
I see a mannequin being propped up for window display. Then, as people pass by, the ground under it (but only it) shakes, but to no reaction from anyone.

I feel he gives the appearance, but it's hard to maintain. Maybe it's just him and not so much the work, but it is. Living up to expectations, and all.
>>
>>19024096
Still here? I was in the bathroom
>>
>>19024105
Yep.
>>
>>19024107
six of cups, justice, moon
The path is hidden, and as it stands, H will be the best path. Another may appear, but you will be well on your journey if it does. Be careful to be cautious with each step. Was there anything else?
>>
>>19024116
That's fine. Your query?
>>
>>19024117
What are his feelings towards me specifically (not our relationship)
>>
Trading

All I care about is focusing on my goals and getting sex. With that in mind, if I were to make a couple of online dating profiles with the sole intention for sex, would it go well for me? Or would it just be a giant waste of time.
>>
>>19024121
Give me a bit.

>>19024125
Sure. Tell me if I should take the short path or the long path. The results of each.
>>
>>19024126

Short path
>Five of Swords

Someone will win at the expense of others, don't be so sure that the winner will be you.

Long Path
>Knight of Wands

If you take the long path someone will come and help you achieve your goals.

Take the long path
>>
Anybody giving readings?
>>
My head is a haze of migraine and pot.
I dunno if that makes things clearer or harder for you.
Leo.
M currently (far too) red hair and blue eyes.

Will this year be good to me and
how will I get along creatively?
>>
>>19024121
>>19024139
I apologize, small emergency. I'll start now.
>>
>>19024156
np im around
>>
>>19024121
Page of Pentacles
Star
Strength

I see a strong person, on their way. But I get the feeling of an upstart person. Kind of adolescent. But endearing. I feel you embody a young 'Strength.' I got the image of Tom Sawyer.

>>19024125
I see something about it that's unbecoming of your dignity. Like, sure, you might succeed. But you'll feel like the kid trying not to be seen in special education class. Not exactly the pick of litter, in those sites. I see a guy having sex and holding his nose. I wouldn't venture too far out from your actual preferences, or you might come back with horror stories.
>>
>>19024162
ty
>>
I'll offer to do some short cartomancy readings within the hour, in exchange for as much feedback that can be provided.

Gender and query.
>>
>>19024162

Yeah, I don't want to lower my standards too low but I feel like I'm in heat or something. I'm sure it's not good for a guy to walk around so wound up. I'm getting so desperate that even trannies are starting to look okay and I'd rather avoid fucking grown men wearing women's clothes in their adult sized man ass. Rather just fuck a fat chick.
>>
>>19024152
Decently. You're young, you're still close to your mother, you live with her? She's the strongest presence around you.

You'll get along decently in your creativity, but not flourish... what you need to focus on is insight. You half-do things, are lukewarm with the result. Focus on a strong image of what you want, world-build. You need to linger on the details of that creative spark to have a stronger outcome.

The year will be fine. You're still young, not much is happening, no great strides will be taken yet.
>>
>>19024169
Male and can i get a general reading please?
>>
>>19024169

Am I staying put in my city or moving out of state?
Male
>>
>>19024169
>>19024169
M

What is E going to think of me, after I tell her what I did?
>>
>>19024169
Female
How do I win his heart
>>
>>19024171
Yeh...the horror stories bit is no joke.
>>
Empath here for a bit. Reply so Ms. Cartomancy and I don't step on each other's toes. : )
Feel free to double-check with her if you'd like a double-reading.
>>
>>19024200
Sure...

>>19024178
>>
>>19024203
Bitter, unhappy for a while. Preoccupied as she tries to make sense of her feelings.

You can't hide the truth, but that doesn't mean poking a bear with a stick.
>>
>>19024200
SEE>>19024177
>>
>>19024174
My Mom is older.
I tend to worry. It's her birthday this weekend and I'm feeling guilt that I didn't come home for Mother's day.
I know all about the "focus" thing I really have a hard time with motivation right now.
>>
>>19024177
Staying put.

I get the feeling your place isn't your own entirely. (Is someone else backing it financially? It feels like you barely claim ownership on it, yourself.) It's a bit barren. The skies are often grey. You're not happy with it, but you live with it.
>>
>>19024223

I think if I move I might need to get a roommate. Which means no friends over, no gf over late at night. Just a roof over my head until several months until I could afford my own place. Which sounds like hell.
>>
>>19024218
There's a lot of blocked energy in you.

I know that sounds nebulous. I could feel that frustration. You're focusing on yesterday when today exists right now. The past will never change, and by focusing on it, you're diminishing the time you have left. Focus on now, the future, make plans. Set it on the calendar and tell others your plans to visit her unexpectedly. Hand-deliver flowers. Do something for you, not what others expect of you.
>>
>>19024175
8 of Diamonds. Queen of Spades. 6 of Spades.

Seems like there's a female figure in your life that's fucking shit up for you. She's targeting you out of spite, and making it difficult for you to progress mostly in the financial realm. You might want to reconsider your connection with her, because there is something very wrong with how the two of you have been communicating thus far, and it doesn't lead down a very good path.

Heh I didn't expect for these to take this long... I'll do this last one >>19024182 and then done.
>>
>>19024231
I'm getting the feeling you won't. In the end, it will be too tedious, too much immediate effort.

There is some good news. More distantly from now, everything will line up. (I'm getting the feeling of winter, but I can't say it will be this year.) There will be a female companion (do you have one already?), you will choose to live together in your own place then. It will be a joint effort.
>>
>>19024252
>I'm getting the feeling you won't. In the end, it will be too tedious, too much immediate effort.

Wait, I won't get a roommate or I won't move out after getting a roommate till a year from now?

That means no sex, no friends hanging out for an entire year plus. I'd rather just kill myself.
>>
>>19024182
Ace of Spades. 4 of Hearts. King of Diamonds.

You have to ease whatever emotional problems are going on with him right now, and subsequently support his goals. Help him build a strong, successful foundation, it's what's most important to him, and most likely you'll have to show him that you're the type of woman that can be depended upon in these circumstances.
>>
>>19024260
Moving, setting everything up, finding a roommate for the new place. That roommate will not stay as long as you will need his assistance. Other commitments will pull him out.

The girlfriend will push you towards other living situations, and it will be sometime in the winter. I cannot tell you if it will be this year, it doesn't feel like this year.

Right now the best present advice is to save up what you can, enjoy what company you can in your current place. Right now the biggest obstacle will be finance, this is your grace period between then and now.
>>
>>19024246
Sorry for late reply but thanks man, pretty spot on

I cut out contacts with everyone i know because there is some shenanigans that's been going on in my back for way too long
>>
Need a scryer. I do tarot
Query:
What does RC think of me? Is he attracted to me romantically?
>>
>>19024330
Still around?
>>
>>19024357
Yes!!!
What is your query?
Also I'm female Virgo and he is a Capricorn male
>>
>>19024359
What is E going to think of what I show her?

I'll start yours.
>>
>>19024330
>>19024359
>>19024362
I see a group of twenty-somethings at the arcade. A woman is on the joystick, intent on the screen. I definitely gleamed a focus on you gaming, as if you were the 'gaming type.' If not gaming, some other type of hobbyist. He thought that fact was generally cool, but his interest wasn't too piqued. Just an idle observer.

She gets off the joystick and runs over to her friends, and they catch eyes for a moment. He finds you generally attractive, but more has to happen. He doesn't 'buy in' so easily.
>>
>>19024362
What is E going to think of what I show her?
III of cups, III of pentacles, VIII of wands
Very positive spread! Whatever it is that you're going to show her it's going to bring you all closer.
>>
>>19024382
Nice, nice. What'd you think of the read?
>>
>>19024386
Pretty good. God I just really like this guy.
Ahhh!!!
I hope I have a chance
>>
>>19023169
whatever floats your boat, really.
Get Alfred Douglas's book, it's a great intro.
https://www.scribd.com/document/338212166/The-Tarot-Alfred-Douglas
>>
>>19023216
XVII The Star
Put your trust in the heavens, relax, have a bit of faith, and do your best. Then you'll make progress and eventually succeed.
>>
Trading
>>
File: IMG_3132.jpg (1MB, 1892x1221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3132.jpg
1MB, 1892x1221px
>>19023247
Yes, OP, I think you're going to get a dog. Why? Let's take a look, shall we.
The card to the left, The World, has 3 animals, an angel and a tranny. There's an eagle, a horse and a lion (big cat). That's the past. Enough of birds and cats. The middle card, the Wheel of Fortune, has a monkey or something on the way down, and a dog on the way up: the present = likelihood of getting a dog increasing. The future: The Fool, accompanied by his faithful dog, walks off into the sunset, ready for a new adventure. There you have it.
>>
>>19023164
Will I win the heart of the one I love?
>>
File: IMG_3133.jpg (1MB, 1518x1373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3133.jpg
1MB, 1518x1373px
>>19024471
You're smitten at any rate...
Yes, but it may very well end in tears.
Proceed with great caution, fellow anon.
>>
>>19024481
Ty
>>
>>19023164
Will RC fall in love with me?
>>
>>19024481
Can I ask another?
Will I ever be in the pacific northwest/northwest with him again?
>>
File: IMG_3134.jpg (852KB, 1357x1419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3134.jpg
852KB, 1357x1419px
>>19024490
(pic related)
OK, OP. Classic 4-card spread. Left=you=Popess; Right=the Question=Justice; Top= General climate=Wheel of Fortune; Bottom=Answer=Hanged Man.
Good for 3 months, tops.

Interpretation: You as Popess are starting to feel the need for a love relationship, but the problem is one of separation either geographic or emotional or both. The general atmosphere is one of hoping to start a new relationship to restart a previous one (the cycle of the wheel), and indeed it would be a good time to do so, but unfortunately we have the Hanged Man as the answer so things remain hanging in mid-air for the time being (the next few months, remember), most likely due to outside circumstances.

The thing is, love and love affairs /relationships in general are very dependent on outside factors and other domains in life. So the chances are that if your love life is suffering in this respect it is probably the case that other areas are not going so smoothly either. All the same, things are slowly changing (the Wheel) so hang in there and have faith in yourself. Make efforts in these other areas and you begin to change the cogs and things begin to fall into place. It all takes time.

To try to answer your question exactly, "ever again" is a long time and depends on a lot. I don't see it happening for the time being, anon, sorry. But see above. Hope this helps.
>>
>>19024520
Hey !
can I have a reading as well ?
if so, I want a general reading, Ty !
>>
>>19024531
ok. give me a moment. age, star sign and gender please, thanks.
>>
>>19024535
Thank you so much
Aquarius
Female
>>
>>19024535

One more? Please?
Could you give me a reading concerning Upcoming family events in October?

Female, 25, libra/Scorpio
>>
File: IMG_3136.jpg (793KB, 2038x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3136.jpg
793KB, 2038x796px
>>19024545
Hello anonette,

I did a reading on your overall situation using the Marseilles tarot (pic related), good for the next 3-4 months, and the layout is as follows:

1. Relationship/emotional: Temperance
2. Financial: Force/Strength
3. Professional: The Bateleur
4. Material well-being: The Moon
5. Health: The Pope
6. Plans and projects: The Chariot
7. Intellectual & Spiritual: The Judgement

Relationship-wise, looks like you are quite stressed and uncertain of being loved. You’re going to have to get a grip n yourself and get over this nervosity which prevents you from living a healthy and happy life and relationship. In other words here is to change your behaviour and expectations with respect to relationships and don’t think that any relationship is doomed to failure from the outset - think positively!

Money wise, could be that you are struggling right now, but you’ll be fine if you keep on keeping on: your obstinacy and efforts will pay off. Just be aware that you can only count on yourself for the time being.

Work: Looks like you’re going to have to get an internship or some further training in order to progress in your career path. If you are still studying, then that’s fine, but if not, then look at getting your skills and knowledge set up to speed by whatever means necessary.

Material well-being is here represented by the Moon which indicates family, partner and entourage as well as instability. If difficulties stem from the workplace, then consider either a change of position in your company or a change of job entirely if at all possible. If the difficulties stem from the family, consider moving out, or getting out of the house more often (work/study etc). In other words, a change of scenery would be beneficial.
>>
>>19024545
Health is looking good overall, with the caveat that you don’t do anything dangerous or risky to either your (or anyone else’s) health or safety. Mind yourself!

Plans: The Chariot: If your plans are tied to being geographically mobile, then that is great. If not, be prepared to see about making a change in that regard, being able to commute to work, or prepared to move somewhere else, maybe even emigrating. However, it could also just mean a change of scenery, maybe even just moving desk! In any case, a change of scenery would be beneficial.

Intellectual & Spiritual Development: The Judgement here indicates very strongly the necessity to further develop oneself in both these domains. This may well be tied to the previous training for work/studies. This could even be self-study by yourself, anything to keep your brain ticking over. And it also indicates a spiritual practice, so if you are in some way religiously or spiritually inclined then now is an excellent time to make progress so get started somehow, anyhow - following your religion or starting a meditation course, for example. Otherwise you may have to wait until the next favourable cycle to get started.

(Curiously, I got the same cards for a reading I did just earlier for another anonette, The Moon and the Pope in the same place. Odd.)

Any feedback appreciated, I hope this resonates somehow. Hope this helps!
>>
I have a few minutes before class, so I'm free to do two quick readings
>>
>>19024520
Thanks for all your hard work reader. Sorry for not replying right away I fell asleep.
If I see you around again in a few months I'll let you know what does or doesn't develop.
>>
>>19024614
still reading?
>>
File: IMG_3137.jpg (955KB, 1396x1807px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3137.jpg
955KB, 1396x1807px
>>19024629
ok, one last one. working on the second-last one right now so give me a moment, cheers.
plus some details if you don't mind.
>>
>>19024635
sorry - pic NOT related. doh!
>>
>>19024627
you're welcome, don't worry about it.

And good luck!
>>
>>19024635
Aries
Male

When my love life Will get better?
>>
>>19024614
>>19024617
Thank you very much
>>
>>19024568
OK anonette, pic related here:>>19024635
Classic 4-card spread. Left=you=Emperor; Right=the Question=Moon; Top= General Climate=Devil; Bottom=Answer=Justice. Centre=Synthesis=Hermit.

This is a bit of a strange one, anonette. On the one hand, we find you as the Emperor, supposedly in control, yet on the other hand we find family instability (the Moon), and the Devil as general atmosphere, indicating being subject to events outside one’s control, as well as negative excesses in general. This indicates to me that you as Emperor is more about the *search for* stability as opposed to having that stability already. Then again, perhaps you’re the only balanced person in your family, who knows.

Justice as the result indicates separation, possibly divorce, perhaps even legal issues. Certainly, a decision will have to be made, and it will be best to be calm and collected to do so.

The Hermit as the synthesis prescribes caution and care, anonette. Proceed with great care, slowly slowly. Remember, time is on your side.

All this to say that the family events will most likely be eventful and maybe even traumatic (the Devil), so be prepared to face those old demons, all the while remaining calm and avoiding being provoked (the Hermit). The Emperor would probably represent sticking to your guns without being agressive. Certainly, don’t make any irreversible decisions (Justice) you may later regret (the Moon).

You don’t go into specifics so it’s hard to say exactly, but I hope this somehow makes some kind of sense. Good luck! (PS: Libra/Scorpio sounds like a fun combo.)
>>
File: IMG_3138.jpg (1MB, 1471x1905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3138.jpg
1MB, 1471x1905px
OK, anon:

Classic 4-card spread. Left=You=Moon; Right=the Question=Devil; Top= General Climate=The Lover; Bottom=Answer=The Fool. Reading good for 3-4 months.

I’m afraid to be the bearer of bad news, but the next few months are not going to be a good time to start a new relationship, anon. That said, you are going to have to examine your motivations. Let’s take a closer look at the cards, shall we?

You as the Moon represents a lot of uncertainty and confusion in this domain. And the Moon is almost always negative when it comes to emotions…

The Devil as the question shows some intense, unsatisfied desires, especially sex. It also indicates ambiguous behaviour in relationships, perhaps even (latent) homosexuality. Just saying…

The Lover as the general atmosphere corresponds to your situation, i.e. a lot of indecision, confusion in your emotional and sexual affairs.

All these cards alone would be enough to strongly suggest you do not begin or attempt to begin a new relationship right now since your motivations may just be sex rather than the sincere desire to start a mutually harmonious relationship.

And to top it off, we find the Fool as the result. Here, in this position, he really takes the biscuit: not only has he nothing in his head (he *is* the Fool), he has nothing in his heart either, buggering off into the sunset as soon as the going gets rough. I am guessing that you have experienced one or more failures in love and this has jaded you to the idea that a lasting, loving relationship can be built. It will not be easy to change your perspective in this matter but I hope you can get over it.

This is an indicator of your position right now and for the coming months, anon. Please have a long hard look at yourself, your motivations, your desires, and keep in mind that things will change after a few months. Hopefully, you too will have changed for the better.

I hope this helps!
>>
>>19024763
sorry, got the positions of the Fool and the Lover reversed in my first-sentence description, but *not* in the reading itself, that still stands. Just so we're clear!
>>
>>19023164

Just a love general reading, maybe with a slight focus in my future relationship, please :)

if you need it I'm male/cancer/26
>>
>>19024763
>perhaps even (latent) homosexuality. Just saying…

Im not homo, more feminine than a normal man? yes,but not homo.

>All these cards alone would be enough to strongly suggest you do not begin or attempt to begin a new relationship right now since your motivations may just be sex rather than the sincere desire to start a mutually harmonious relationship.

my motivations are very simple and clear. i just want someone to care and take a life with,make plans and grow children. very idiot inst it?

>you have experienced one or more failures in love and this has jaded you to the idea that a lasting, loving relationship can be built

I have an unstable view on this.

With sincerity I did not find it very precise, but even so I will meditate on your words and I am deeply grateful for your dedicated time. thanks
>>
>>19024829
Hi anon. Please note that this is not very "personal" or precise since I only have a few words to go by, and I am not judging you at all, only saying what I can read in the cards for the moment. I am just a volunteer, not god. That is all.

I am not saying you are "homo", which is why I put "latent" in brackets, maybe it is ambiguous to others, not to yourself, maybe women find you not manly enough, I don't know, that would be a possibility.

Many people think they want a simple loving life, but life is almost never that simple. We have to start with ourselves first. There is nothing foolish about your wish at all, that is what we all would like to think we can achieve, a normal human relationship.

I hope you take the time to look into yourself and be honest to yourself and others in future. After a short time, you will be able to start a more positive relationship, I am sure. Good luck!
>>
>>19024851
>maybe women find you not manly enough, I don't know, that would be a possibility.

that's what drives me mad,EVERYBODY thinks i'm gay

tarot is always the pop vision about me in general. its like the view of the dude passing through the road. but I take the message,thanks
>>
>>19024921
ok, there's part of the problem anon, as I mentioned above - ambiguous behaviour.

Perhaps work on that for the next couple of months - hit the gym, grow some stubble, be less metrosexual, ditch the skinny jeans and silly haircuts, and avoid your female friendzone friends. Watch some gangster movies and see how the wiseguys talk, move, act, etc/ Maybe others have suggestions, try /adv/ for advice perhaps?

Remember, relationships are a 2-way process, and Tarot helps to diagnose our blindspots - it can help us to see ourselves as others perceive us too.

The rest is up to you, anon. Good luck!
>>
>>19024806
ok, give me a moment. Last one for this evening anons/
>>
File: IMG_3139.jpg (1MB, 1536x1927px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3139.jpg
1MB, 1536x1927px
>>19024806
Classic 4-card spread. Tarot de Marseille. Left=You=The Emperor; Right=the Question=The Chariot; Top= General Climate=The Wheel of Fortune; Bottom=Answer=The Sun. Reading good for 3-4 months.

You, as the Emperor, represents the desire to construct a solid, stable relationship, but only on that basis. The Chariot as the question represents the need to be mobile, to be able to travel, either in order to meet this loved one, or perhaps even to relocate in order to be together.

For the Wheel of Fortune turns in a most auspicious direction and now is a good time to begin a new relationship. And the Sun as the result is perhaps the best possible indicator of all the signs of success, a deeply loving and committed happy relationship.

Anon, these are all very good signs of forthcoming happiness, on condition you can move and travel. (That said, I would be a little wary of the strictness and intransigence of the Emperor. It is good to have standards, but don’t be overly demanding in that regard.)

Naturally, things don’t just happen by themselves, so you will have to get your act together and get out there and try to meet people. Now is the time. You’re an enterprising young man so I don’t think you’ll have any issues.

I wish you the very best! Good luck!
>>
>>19023150
Gypsy cards reading.

5 people, 1 question each.

Go
>>
>>19025007
Can i have a general reading please?
>>
>>19025016
I see a woman that will get a gift (can also be a compliment or something nice in general) and that will make her happy. But there is some other person that will feel helpless because of it and it will feel like he/she is losing her.
>>
>>19025007
Im an asshole?
>>
>>19025007
Money please
>>
>>19025007

Will she come back to me?
>>
>>19025053
Not a reading, but if you have to ask, your desperate enough to ask here, your answer is no.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>19025031
What is the symbolism behind that?
>>
>>19025038
You are a messenger.

>>19025052
I see a enemy/bad man or a man you don't know yet that will help you get money. It is just like you hoped.

>>19025053
No. Not yet at least. But you will still hear from her. But it will be more "official" and lies will be included.
>>
>>19025001

A fantastic and encouraging reading. Yes, I usually travel a lot, but I agree that lately I have been strict in what I'm looking for in a relationship (which is aptly indicated by the emperor) and I want a stable one. I hope that the Sun illuminates my path and leads me to this happy relationship. Thanks, a very accurate reading.
>>
File: vPodtc8.jpg (225KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vPodtc8.jpg
225KB, 800x1200px
>>19025007
will they accept me
>>
>>19025007
Just to give you a feedback. A while ago you said the person I love and was trying to get back with him would be happy with a letter, so I wrote him and he didn't read and totally ignored me and never replied since.
>>
>>19025064
>enemy/bad man or a man you don't know yet that
How sure are you about me not knowing him yet? I've made a few deals somewhat recently that seem promising.
>>
>>19025074
Is the baby missing his legs? Is there 151 there?
>>
>>19025074
No
>>
>>19025077
Weird readings from that reader. I queried on two occasions and was told I'd marry a girl from my past and deduced it to one in particular. We got back together, and this same reader told me we'd break up.
>>
>>19025077
>>19025082

I tell future, so you can influence it.
Some people can, some people can't.
Every time you get the reading, every time you influence your future, which every decision you make.
>>
>>19025064

>Not yet at least. But you will still hear from her.

Do you know the timing and if this will be good or bad news for my interests? I want to be with her once again
>>
>>19025007
Have I been fully accepted as a person among those I feel are my friends?
>>
>>19025082
I don't mean to bash the reader, just provide a feedback, I know he's doing his best to provide the answers but it just didn't work for me.

>>19025087
I'm aware and I'm thankful for your reading. It simply didn't go as you said. I'm not mad I knew I had the choice to not write him at all but your words encouraged me so I took action. It's not your fault, just not meant to be. Thanks for your effort anyway.
>>
>>19025070
You're most welcome. I'm glad to be of help. Good luck and godspeed!
>>
>>19025102

I'm never wrong.
But doing 1 bad reading is worse than doing 100s right readings! This is my first time being mistaken. Thank you for bringing this up to me.

I'm leaving /div/ forever.

Bless you everyone and good luck.
>>
>>19025108
Are you up for another reading?
>>
>>19025120
>I'm never wrong.
Nice show of ego there, 4chanTeller. You've been told this in previous threads. Learn to be less full of yourself when you do readings because the future's never written in stone. It's written only in the hearts of your querents.
>>
>>19025126
what's the query?
I'll do it over coffee in the morning if that's ok.
>>
>>19025120
>I'm never wrong
>mfw

Even the best of us are fallible
>>
>>19025157
Thank you!!
Do I have a chance with R? Will he fall in love with me?
>>
>>19025142
I've gotten readings before and had them not come true (not on /x/, but from a friend).
The future isn't set in stone. If the reading is negative, or I get a sense of a negative future, I try my best to change it.

Is anyone available to read me? I need some sense of direction.
>>
>>19025178
maybe include a couple more details, your age, gender, star sign etc/ thanks.
>>
>>19025194
all right. I'll have a look tomorrow. if this thread gets archived in the meantime, check the next /div/ one, yeah. good night!
>>
>>19025191
I'm a 20yr old virgo female
He is a 20yr old Capricorn male
I'm rediculously infatuated with this man
>>
>>19024954
>>
>>19025007
Will anything happend between me and her?
>>
>>19025007
What was her point in telling me all that? Was it even true?
>>
>>19024236

Thanks.
That is helpful.

I have gotten other readings where people have described a "spiritual resistance" or forces that are not exactly against me but surrounding me.
>>
>>19025120
You shouldn't leave because of one bad reading but use that to help you improve your skills. There's always room for learning here on /div/
>>
Looking to trade.
>>
>>19025422

Am I going to move in with a stranger, a family member, a friend/gf or by myself?

Query?
>>
>>19025427
Query: I want to know if he meant it when he said he loved me this afternoon. I know he said it because of the conversation we had it, but I want to know if he feels that genuinely or if he just didn't want me to feel bad. Starting yours
>>
>>19025427
Stranger- high priestess, devil, eight of cups
Family member- two of cups, moon, empress
Friend- world, emperor, eight of pentacles
Girlfriend- page of cups, nine of swords, hierophant
By yourself- five of swords, magician, ace of Wands

Honestly, the most likely seems to be with a friend. You don't seem to mind being by yourself, but you don't necessarily want to be. Family seems possible as well, but it seems you would feel possibly too lorded over by a strong female figure. As for a girlfriend, well, it would require a level of commitment that both parties have to be willing to accept. Even if you're down with it, she may not be. Gotta consider dat free will, my man. As for a stranger, you may still consider it, and it may seem like a fine alternative, but you eventually give up on the idea. You probably don't find any prospects that make you feel motivated to share a space with someone you don't know.
Either way, be on the look out for a friend needing a roomie. On that note, be careful not to be too overbearing yourself, and if that friend ends up being the bossy one, just try to work on things without being quick to anger or bitterness. Often times with friends you're at a level of comfort that you can end up ignoring social niceties.
Good luck.
>>
>>19025428
>Query: I want to know if he meant it when he said he loved me this afternoon. I know he said it because of the conversation we had it, but I want to know if he feels that genuinely or if he just didn't want me to feel bad. Starting yours

>Four of Cups, Five of Wands, Nine of Pentacles

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling that he likes you but isn't necessarily in love with you and might have just said it to placate you. Someone else has made him an offer, he's considering it but he knows how you feel so he's thinking long and hard over the offer. There will be some conflict between the both of you over this. I kind of get the feeling that you already know this or at least had your suspicions about it. Things will work out in the end for you, so you really have nothing to worry about but this conflict must be addressed and the sooner you take care of this, the better.
>>
>>19025450
Ty
>>
>>19025422
What does Z want with me?
>>
>>19025459
you tradin
>>
>>19025462
Yes
>>
>>19025469
ok brb with your read my dude
>>
I NEED a tarot reading urgently! I just read my personalised horoscope of this website I use and trust that has been bang on the money lately, and it says someone from my past is coming back into my life this weekend

I need to know if in the next few days my ex/ex best friend, a dude, is coming back into my life. Would appreciate a tarot response immensely... the thought of this is enough to get my pulse racing
>>
>>19025459
hanged man, chariot, eight of wands

They're not exactly sure yet themselves, but they believe you will help them find their way. They have a deep drive to reach out to you, to make you apart of their life. If you're willing to take the risk, too, it seems like a fun adventure.

Just a love general.
>>19025472
what website?
>>
is there anyone who is doing readings currently?
>>
>>19025482
Queen of Cups, Ten of Pentacles, king of pentacles

There is a lot of emotions going out towards a happily ever scenario in your head and things should work out for you eventually. If you are a male you will have more control of this relationship and be a dependable force for the emotional queen
>>
>been visiting these threads sporadically for the last few months
>pretend to be a palm reader and get anons to take photos of their greasy hands
>make up some bullshit
>they're super thankful for it
>start to do it more often, get really creative with my "readings"
>start to feel bad because they're actually believing in this and making important decisions based on my fuckery

Time to put an end to this.

How can these fuckers who charge money for this not feel a single bit of remorse for exploiting superstition?
>>
>>19025661

are you autistic?
>>
File: 1481163324901.jpg (50KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1481163324901.jpg
50KB, 600x451px
>>19025661
>>
>>19025665
Are you?
>>
>>19025661
you are a bad person
>>
>>19025690
I never promised bad things to happen. I kinda tricked them into being positive but also taking the initiative.

Who knows, maybe some of those sad slobs asking about his crush actually made his move because I promised that she will be open for it? And if it didn't work, he hopefully stopped believing in this.
>>
>>19025690
no, he's just the only person to actually admit to what they're doing. Everyone else is doing the exact same thing but just not coming clean about it.

This is a forum of 13 year olds talking about summoning sex demons. If you think there is anything at all happening here *other* than LARPing, then you should heavily reevaluate the way you live your life
>>
Trading a quick scry
>>
>>19025732

Tell me about my next living situation. Will I live alone or with a friend and can you tell me about the general area of the place?

Query?
>>
>>19025661
>reason why you would only trust tarot cards
>>
>>19025723
"fake" reader here
Yes that's what I think too. But I wonder why the other readers are doing it.
I just wanted to test how naive people are and honestly just troll a little but what are their motifs?
>>
>>19025749
I can do the same with cards, believe me. You would eat it up without noticing.
>>
>>19025756
care about a reading? a general one
>>
>>19025756
>reason why I use my own cards
>>
>>19025773
>Why did she stop loving me
She realized you're a wanker

>how can I get over her
Have a wank
>>
>>19025775
>oh no my just told myself misfortune
How dumb can you be?
>>
>>19025773

>17

MODDDS
>>
>>19025746
Apartment, not on the first floor. The view is nice enough, sunlight penetrates through the windows. City, cars outside but not close enough to drown out the sound of the wind. I pushed forward past move in and saw someone else there, but I think it's more a frequent guest than roommate, unless the friend lives there and leaves at night for whatever reason. The apartment doesn't look big enough to accommodate two people, though.

I would like advice on hitting a promotion-track metric at work before the end of June.
>>
>>19025782
When I just use my cards as a side hustle and a way to fuck chicks that are "trying to find new and interesting people". Don't even care if they get terrible cards I still read it as it is and when they ask about love always try to tie it to "you seem to already found someone you love" then it's all ez
>>
>>19025798
>I would like advice on hitting a promotion-track metric at work before the end of June.

>Four of Pentacles, Nine of Pentacles, King of Swords

These are pretty good cards to draw, it seems like if you just keep doing what you're doing, you'll hit that promotion-track metric. The only thing that worries me is the KoS. Seems like you might be making a clean break after hitting that metric and start anew. It might be a daunting task but you're up for it.
>>
>>19025800
God tier is scrying yourself. If you make her laugh, done.
>>
Is nobody reading?
>>
Gonna trade.

My query, I am going to make a fan comic of either Hawkman or power girl. I wanted to know which one /co/ would enjoy more.
>>
Any scryers willing to divine out the appearance of my spirit guide, please?
>>
>>19026395
Hawkman
>Queen of Cups Reversed, Eight of Wands, The Moon

Power Girl
>The Star, Knight of Coins, King of Coins

There is more lasting power and remembrance in the Power Girl comic. It might take a while for it to kick off and the response to it won't be instant, but it will leave you a legacy for future comics you decide to make. People will remember you as the one who made it and it should impact you positively later on. Hawkman will get a quicker response, maybe you have better plot ideas for this one that touches some heart strings, but its' popularity won't last and you will be left feeling confused.

Will I find love in the summer?
>>
>>19026441
Isa, Dagaz, Sowelio

You have the chance for finding love if you really try but it might take a while and you could give up. BUT if you try hard enough you will find someone.
>>
Alright I am still trading if someone wants to do a reading for this query of mine >>19026395

Just trying to get as much clarity as possible.
>>
>>19026410
You'll want to offer multiple trades or some other service for that. Spirits are a bitch to scry.
>>
File: darcy & stef.png (198KB, 480x672px) Image search: [Google]
darcy & stef.png
198KB, 480x672px
Lets do readings!
>Query
>Image/Meme
>>
File: tears.jpg (87KB, 423x421px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
87KB, 423x421px
>>19026651
Does C like my face?
>>
File: 4f4c574584c0e5b5c130689cecd385d7.jpg (462KB, 1500x1181px) Image search: [Google]
4f4c574584c0e5b5c130689cecd385d7.jpg
462KB, 1500x1181px
>>19026651
I already meet my next partner?
>>
>>19026651
What can you tell me about my next love?
>>
File: 1473096259995.jpg (1MB, 2048x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1473096259995.jpg
1MB, 2048x1357px
>>19026651
Should I move on?
>>
File: catlife.jpg (53KB, 458x480px) Image search: [Google]
catlife.jpg
53KB, 458x480px
>>19026651
Hit me with any read you feel?
>>
>>19026632
Had no idea. Is it a general lock on that is the issue? Are they "protected" by some means?

Also, I can't really do any of the divination stuff. Guess I'm shit out of luck for the time being, haha.
>>
File: ooops baby.jpg (43KB, 400x502px) Image search: [Google]
ooops baby.jpg
43KB, 400x502px
>>19026651
I am going to be doing making a comic and post it on /co/ should the comic be about power girl or Hawkman. What will the reception be about them.
>>
File: 1464105467245.png (304KB, 686x372px) Image search: [Google]
1464105467245.png
304KB, 686x372px
>>19026651
What are my gifts?
>>
>>19026651
>Offers readings
>Doesn't read
Is anybody reading?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19025178

>Classic 4-card spread. Tarot de Marseille. Left=You=The Star; Right=the Question=The Bateleur; Top= General Climate=The Chariot; Bottom=Answer=The Hanged Man. Reading good for 3-4 months.

You, as the Star, are in a good position to begin a new relationship, sincere, optimistic and caring. The positive Bateleur as the question also shows that the initiative to get things going lies with yourself first and foremost. The Chariot as overall atmosphere also indicates a good time to begin a new relationship, on condition of some travel or a willingness to relocate to meet and/or stay with someone. Or a LDR.

Unfortunately, we have the Hanged Man as the answer to an otherwise positive spread, so things remain hanging in mid-air for the time being (the next few months, remember), most likely due to outside circumstances. This may be due to an inability to relocate or carry out a long-distance relationship, among other things. There’s not much to be done in that regard for the time being, I’m afraid. (Remember: the reading is only for 3-4 months.)

The thing is, love and love affairs/relationships in general are very dependent on outside factors and other domains in life. So the chances are that if your love life is suffering in this respect it is probably the case that other areas of your life are not going so smoothly either. All the same, things are changing quickly (the Chariot) so hang in there and have faith in yourself. Make efforts in these other areas and you begin to change the cogs and things begin to fall into place. It all takes time.

In conclusion, the way I see it is that although you will get some promising results if *you* make an effort to engage with this RC guy, it may not be possible to be together in the short-term. Hope this helps! Good luck!

(We have the Hanged Man once again in this very position for a love spread so I’ve just copied what I wrote last night, with slight modification, in case you’re wondering.)
>>
File: IMG_0552.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19026651

Will our financial issue be solved soon?
>>
File: itwlzowogkhbhk7occld.gif (872KB, 1800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
itwlzowogkhbhk7occld.gif
872KB, 1800x1080px
I wanna start doing rune readings again, and I haven't done it since high school. So, I'll do some 3-rune spreads for the first three people who reply.

please specify the following:
>Age
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>>
File: 1169977_orig.jpg (132KB, 529x800px) Image search: [Google]
1169977_orig.jpg
132KB, 529x800px
>>19026651
Love general! I have a love interest.
>>
>>19027063
f
capricorn

Will I be doing any air travel this year?
>>
>>19027063
female
leo
summer love reading? i am single
>>
>>19027067
What? No yes/no questions, it's not a magic eight ball. :T
>>
>>19027063
>Age
>Gender
Female
>Sign
Pisces
>Query
What are my gifts?
>>
didn't know there were so many girls on /x/
>>
>>19027063
Male
Virgo
Love general
>>
>>19027078
Berkano, Ingwaz, Ehwaz.

Love is in the air, and you're going to have a lot of prospects this year. I think you should do a bit of self-reflection, and not be too quick to rush into a relationship. It'll happen when it happens. :)
>>
>>19027080
Laguz, Sowilo, Eihwaz.

Compassion is your gift. You have an uncanny ability to connect with others, particularly on an emotional level. In fact I'd say your emotional connectivity is also a fault; you are so mindful of others that you forget about your own needs. Don't be afraid to look inside to find what's important to you. Hope that helps!
>>
>>19027063
If you get bored:
27 male Pisces

What is the romantic situation for the next 3 months?
>>
>>19027083
Thurisaz. Uruz. Sowilo.

Work on your health, the rest will follow.
>>
>>19027063
I'll trade, if you're up for it. I scry, tarot, and use books.

M
Gem
Will this latest attempt find success? How much?
>>
File: laughing jedi.gif (674KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jedi.gif
674KB, 245x180px
>>19027081
Think about the target demographics for astrology magazines, and it makes sense.
>>
>>19027063
Male
Áries
I already meet my next partner?
>>
trading

how are things going between me an j right now?
>>
>>19027109
makes perfect sense.
>>
>>19027101
thanks but i don't have any health problems atm
>>
>>19027063
yasssss
what do the runes have to say to me?
female
sag
I don't have a particular query
I just would like to know anything you want to give.
>>
>>19027137
>at the moment

Don't look now, but you might have just jinxed yourself.
>>
>>19027152
can you tell me how or why did i get jinxed?
>>
>>19027137
mayb he just means ur skinnyfat and u need to become properly scoopy

when i pull tjose type of cards it usually just means selfimprovement
>>
Hey it's your favorite neighborhood scrub level tarot reader doing some free readings hmu with something interesting guys/girls.
>>
New thread:

>>19027206
>>
>>19027200
moving to new thread
>>
>>19027185
i'm ottermode tho but i do need self improvement
>>
>>19027210
eh, that's the old thread, anon...
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.