[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 14

File: BKiz3n.jpg (162KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BKiz3n.jpg
162KB, 1024x1024px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>18999284
>>
Links to IRC and Discord communities:

https://pastebin.com/DCdHAzL0
>>
Ask away for some a reading.

State your gender and a question.
>>
>>19001686
Female
Leaving this house is a good thing?
>>
>>19001686
What does Ronan think of me?
Female
>>
m
am i supposed to kill myself or wait for a dumb girl who doesn't even love me?
>>
>>19001686
Female
What's coming for me
>>
>>19001686
Male
Should I give her a call? She suddenly won't return my messages at the start of the week and I'm kind of worried.
>>
>>19001686
Male
When will I meet her / her meet me again?
>>
>>19001686
>>19001714
or alternatively, why is she doing this?
>>
>>19001686

Male
What does the future of my romantic life look for the next few months look like?
>>
>>19001686
Male.

What does my old group of friends think of me?
>>
>>19001664
I'm reading gypsy cards.

Give me direct questions, I will answer some more of them. I'm getting mentally tired.

Thank you
>>
>>19001815
What does my love life look like in the near future
>>
>>19001815

Should i join the Marines?
>>
>>19001815
How do I solidify this relationship and put it on track towards the long term?
>>
>>19001819
I see some flirting that can damage your relationship. If you don't have one yet, then get ready.

>>19001822
I think this is a matter of a woman. She decides for your future.

>>19001824
This relationship will end and you can't prevent this.
>>
>>19001815
Will I find a job soon?

Thanks.
>>
>>19001815
How's my next relationship looks like?
>>
>>19001849
Yes. But I see a thief/spy on the job.
>>
>>19001815
Leaving my old home was a good idea?
>>
>>19001851
You will have a new start, it will start with a letter/message. It will also have an ending.
Looks like a return of a woman. So it might be old love? Also it can mean that woman will leave the house/home.
>>
>>19001815
Do I still have friends
>>
>>19001857
You have a loss you can't do anything about. And keeping in touch is not what you would expect it to be.
Also I see a travel and a woman. So this might be the reason.
>>
>>19001864
You will be hurt for long time, but there is an old friend or a older man that is supporting you. It is a figure that should be respected. But it is like he is not showing it ... keeping it for himself (the feelings). So you might think he doesn't care. But he does.
>>
I'm done for now.
I will return in the near future.

Blessings
>>
>>19001876
Take care of yourself friend
>>
>>19001686
Will Hyper ever come back?
>>
>>19001686
Male what was hear reaction to my text last night she never responded and all I wanted was to say something nice.
>>
>>19001890
>Ace of Wands
Yes
>>
>>19001839
>I think this is a matter of a woman. She decides for your future.

Sorry but nah, i am single as fuck ;_;

Thanks for the read.
>>
>>19001815

am i going to find a boyfriend this year?
>>
Trading
>>
File: IMG_4617.png (1MB, 596x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4617.png
1MB, 596x601px
Anyone want to trade? I read tarot and I'm pretty sensitive to energies, so I might also throw in a bit of an energy reading :)

Here's me and my query:
Molly is my nickname
Female
Should I focus on getting back with my ex or is there someone else coming into my life? I'll get back to you as soon as.
>>
>>19001963
I got you. I want to know when he will call (the man I'm expecting to call)
>>
>>19001963
Getting back with the ex:
Fool, eight of pentacles, six of wands
Well it would certainly be successful if you tried getting back with him. Let's see what the relationship would be like:
Two of cups, Ten of cups (not even kidding)
The relationship would be pretty great after getting back together, but you have to remember to focus on overcoming by you broke up in the first place to achieve the Ten of cups. It's not easy work. Love adds a lot to a relationship, but it's not everything a relationship needs. You two have what it takes, but don't slack off.

If you wait for something else:
Wheel of Fortune, page of Pentacles, seven of cups
Your love life will slow down a lot despite having options. They just won't really be options you want.
Overall I would focus on patching things up with the ex.

Me: >>19001966
>>
>>19001815
May you answer this please?
>>19001735
>>
>>19001977
Thank you!!!!! I'll get back to you ASAP.
>>
>>19001995
np. gonna hop in the shower so ill brb
>>
>>19002004
Umm... What does this have to do with divination?
>>
>>19001815
Please help. I need advice about my career. Should I stay?
>>
>>19002000
>>19001966
>>19001977
Okay I usually do Celtic Cross but I felt like your question would be more suited to a 6 card spread which is my other method but I haven't done that in a while.

Here's what I got:
8 of Pentacles
10 of Cups
The Chariot
King of Swords
The Sun
9 of Swords

That might seem like a lot for your question but oh well! Cards pick up on the energies that surround the query not just the query itself. You might be able to interpret more than I can regarding everything that surrounds your interest?

I am getting a very positive energy from this spread. These are great cards minus the 9 of Swords. I'm hoping that is a dud card or something. Is this a professional matter? Something to do with work? I think you need relax because this man will call you. I believe the moment you relax and don't care about it you'll receive it. Good things will come from this. I would probably say the 9 of Cards represents your fears or your current state of anxiety about what he has to say or what you will talk about. Let it go. He will call. The outcome seems positive.

Oh and congrats on getting repeating digits on every post btw, if that means anything to you.
>>
>>19001686
hello!

f
will it be a success?
>>
>>19002045
Are you still doing readings?
>>
>>19002094
I'm only trading, sorry.
>>
Hey I'm trading!
I need a love general. I just feel so stuck in love. Most of the relationships I have attempted to have all end sour. What is wrong with me?
>>
>>19002100
I'll trade with you if you want! I do runes.
>>
>>19001686
greetings. f/ q: will i have a love relationship in the next 3 months or so?
>>
>>19002112
Sure ok :) i've already been read but I can't deny a second opinion. But no more after that (warning to anyone else)
I'm >>19001963 and I'll read you straight after. I do Tarot (Celtic Cross), is that cool?
>>
>>19001815
will i hear from him after it's been awhile?
>>
>>19002117

Okay, I got
Gebo, Wunjo and Othila. I also go Nauthiz as well.

Getting back together seems like a good idea the first 3 runes say nothing but happiness and joy. Nauthiz means that you two need to address issues that might arive but if you do then the sky is the limit.

Cross is cool.
I wanted to know this.
what was her reaction to my text last night she never responded and all I wanted was to say something nice to her before she went on her trip I wanted to know her thoughts and reaction, its a girl I like.
>>
>>19002133
Damn well, well I guess now I really gotta focus my energies on manifesting a new start with him. I guess it's a sign. Alright...so..thats a very specific question so I'm going to ask generally about your relationship with her and from that I can get into the specifics.

Can I just get your name and this girl's name? You can use initials or nicknames or even aliases although preferably the first two. It helps with the energy, since it's a more broader question.
>>
>>19002145
My name is Josh her name is Amanda.
>>
>>19001686
Male
Should I stay away from Mel?
>>
air query
27/m/Aries

I know I'm addicted I know I'm doing harm to myself. However I can't stop liking it. Why? Will I get anything from this? I'm using this to cope from what exactly?
>>
>>19002180
You're using it to cope with loneliness and the feeling that nobody truly understands you. The fact that you feel you don't have real friends, that nobody's sincere, is what drives you to cope with it by destroying yourself. I know how you feel because I'm in the same place now. Don't do the same mistake I've done and don't push others away when they reach out.
>>
>>19002148
Did something happen in the past that would make you become this insecure about what's going on? I think you're doubting yourself a bit too much, you're being too critical and it's what's working against you right now, and you're gonna need to overcome these feelings of doubt. I got the Judgement card there so be careful about that.

Buuut I also got the devil reverse and the hermit too, which is screaming at me that maybe Amanda is not as into you as you are? I feel you'll probably deny it for a long time, or find it difficult but I really don't think she's right for you. But what the cards are telling you, is that the best thing you can do now is be strong, and focus on yourself. I think you're way too hard on yourself, and I don't think this girl would be right for you (at this time anyway)/ And for any romantic prospects in the future I'm getting a completely different female energy. A softer, more nurturing energy. Someone more shy perhaps. I can't say for sure how she interpreted the text, but I don't think it's good.

I hope I helped and good luck.
>>
How did you decide you picture, OP?
Or how does anyone decide their picture in divinations threads?
>>
>>19002197
Might I add that once you decide to accept yourself, and love yourself for you - you will manifest plenty of loving and healthy relationships. There is NOTHING wrong with you, you just need to work on being nicer to yourself. Treat yourself like someone you love unconditionally and you'll attract the same.
>>
>>19002201
I just hunt for pictures that I think are interesting to others and give off an aire of mystery, or mysticism. Sometimes, fortune-tellers, other times, artistic renditions of magic, other times stuff like a puff of coloured smoke. No matter, really. I just prefer to keep things unique for people.
>>
>>19002186
I feel like I know you
>>
>>19002215
You know me as a reflection of yourself in a darker world. Don't allow yourself to be me. Fight the powers that keep you in your stagnant position and fight your way forward. Don't give up on yourself, ever.
>>
>>19002209
I honestly don't know what the fuck happened. All I said was for her to have a good time in California... thats it.
>>
>>19002238
It's not your fault! Honestly man, if that's what you said to her and she's ignoring you, either her phone broke or she isn't worth the time.
>>
>>19001686
Are you still reading? If so i'm a dude and would like a general reading please

Thanks!
>>
>>19002254
He hasn't responded in awhile I think an emergency has come up because he didn't do a single reading and he is very empathetic and kind person. So yeah I think something happened in his house.
>>
>>19002212
I always like the pictures, thanks.
>>
>>19002264
No biggie, i don't expect someone to bow down to my caprices as i understand everybody has a life of their own and don't have to justify their actions

I really appreciate that people give their own time and energy to give free readings, scrying and whatnot

Peace
>>
>>19002269
I'm glad you do. That makes my day. And others who have posted OPs have alwo made my day with their collections.

Do you read cards or anything? I'm into tarot, though I'm not reading right now.
>>
Anyone reading?
>>
>>19001686
Will I be happy with chosen career path?
>male
>>
>>19001815
Will I meet some one this year?
>>
Will trade tarot

Should we stay under the same roof or should we change this up?
>>
>>19002287
No, anon, I don't. I'm not into this kind of stuff, only into the pictures.

Peace
>>
>>19001815
What does char wants from me?
>>
>>19001664
Who am I ? I mean ...I feel that my consciousness \ who I truly am as a spiritual being is living simultaneously in another world... I had some vivid memories from another world.. It feels like home.. Please.. If you can ...if you know something.. Thank you!!
>>
>>19002329
still trading? I offer Runes
>>
>>19002367

Sure
>>
File: 1441135830042.jpg (183KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1441135830042.jpg
183KB, 1124x1024px
Anyone trading?
>>
>>19002367
I am thinking of texting this girl on the 20th to ask her how she is enjoying her trip. Is this a good idea or a waste of time.

Query?
>>
>>19002372
I am thinking of texting this girl on the 20th to ask her how she is enjoying her trip. Is this a good idea or a waste of time.
>Query?
>>
>>19002381

Ace of pentacles, 5 of swords, 6 of cups all reversed so the outcome is currently blocked by hesitation ... I'm not perfect with interpretations but it seems you guys may have widely different perspectives and outlooks on life but talking to her can lead to, at the very least, fruitful conversation and approval of those around you if that matters to you
>>
>>19002389
>>19002388

My query is should we continue to live together, live separately or part ways?
>>
>>19002380

if you are a different person I offer the same trade for you I do runes

What is your query?
>>
>>19002390
Othila, Isa, Wunjo

You should continue to live together there might be some anxiety here and there but it will still be joyous later especially considering the opposite which is Hagalaz. Destruction but more importantly means upheaval.
>>
>>19002396

I am a different person but are you the same person from yesterday who asked the same question? I told you yesterday, DO NO WAIT TO MESSAGE HER. If you won't give her attention, someone else will.

Give me a second to pull some cards for you.

I want to know, does Tribecca like me? If I pursue things with her, will we have sex?
>>
>>19002396
>>19002412

>Page of Pentacles, Seven of Wands, The Lovers

Look at the cards I pulled for you, it should be pretty obvious that all signs point to yes. If you want to wait, go for it but like I said, try to get to know her more. Ask her what she's into, what she likes, keep her interest and you'll have a great time with her as boyfriend and girlfriend.
>>
>>19002412
Sorry.

Wunjo intermediate. its cocked. very rare. She has fond memories of you. but it can go either way

Gebo, and Uruz Yes you have the chance but I don't know if it will be romantic or lead to a relationship.
>>
Thread is hella slow and boring
Might as well do readings!
I need:
>Query
>A song you reccomend
>>
>>19002432

What's going to happen between me and Ing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL2txMU50CI
>>
>>19002432
>Query
I sold out instead of doing what I really wanted to do. I went to school instead of carving out my own path like I wanted. Is it too late to achieve my dreams because of that?
>song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WqVd3G0-NA
>>
>>19002432
Could I have a love reading, please? Will I find someone soon?
I'm a male

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLBmqwA4AGc
>>
File: 293.jpg (9KB, 480x213px) Image search: [Google]
293.jpg
9KB, 480x213px
>>19002432

Am I going to have sex soon?
Kiri by Monoral
>>
>>19001664
Who am I ? I mean ...I feel that my consciousness \ who I truly am as a spiritual being is living simultaneously in another world... I had some vivid memories from another world.. It feels like home.. And I feel an urge to transform the world beautifully and completely ... Please.. If you can ...if you know something.. Thank you!!
>>
>>19002432

>Some reading about my occultism path

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI7y13FUGpw
>>
>>19002432
Should I go to therapy? You did the reading for me about Texas State last night. I wanted to know if going to therapy would help me with my inability to experience love there. Will it help me get rid of the problems as to why I cannot be loved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH1m5umsMfE
>>
>>19002432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRk1s5Kf3aQ

Do not know how to act the next time when I see her, any suggestion?
>>
>>19002432

Can you read for my friend?

>The guy she's with, is he the one right for marriage?

Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOkm68Xy_Vc
>>
>>19002432
When will I move out of this country? When will I marry? :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt8PgnIjLlc
>>
>>19002432
Will I meet someone this year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uvVApCqG4M
>>
>>19002357
Look up depersonalization
>>
>>19002432
Kshmr wildcard instrumental. It has a cover art with trees, it's green... Who am I as a spiritual being? Thank you
>>
>>19002432

Will I take a trip to Japan within a year from now?

Turning Japanese
>>
>>19002432
>Query
General reading please
>A song you reccomend
Texas by Allan Holdsworth
R.I.P he died on April the 15th, phenomenonal musician

Thanks
>>
>>19002425
>She has fond memories of you. but it can go either way
I just met her maybe like a month ago.

>Gebo, and Uruz Yes you have the chance but I don't know if it will be romantic or lead to a relationship.

Just sex is fine with me. She seems to go out of her way to talk to me, likes standing really close to me, like shoving her breast into my arm close. I'm not the only one that has noticed but if she wants something with me, I'm more than happy to give her a shot.
>>
>>19002463
Here's the link
https://youtu.be/SmvQ2GNdozU
>>
>>19002457
It can't be depers because I don't have any of those traits.. I feel completely at one with who I am as a person. But I know in my soul that I came from another world. And I do have dreams that come true days after I have them at night... Exactly as they are in the dreaming world.
>>
>>19002432
>>19002432
Query> will I pass the exam of circuit in the next three month??
Song> https://youtu.be/j1RzxBBAQzA
>>
>>19002457
I have prophetic dreams that come true exactly as I see at night. For example, some years ago I had a dream about my friend having a bike accident.. Phone calls .. Despair...etc... And.. After a short time he had a terrific bike accident.. The details couldn't be coincidences in any way.. It happens quite often.. I'm also having moments of instant intuition that saved my life multiple times.. Literally..
>>
>>19002432
Where is the relationship with my girlfriend going?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgwcPiCjQ-0
>>
>>19002499
Your OP sounded like you had depersonalization so what i'd suggest is an ungodly amount of introspection in order to make some senses of why you feel the way you do

Not trying to backhandedly call you nuts, just try to sense some logic instead of letting you nervous system get the best of you

Take some GABA capsules, some Chaga extract, exercice more, eat better, replace any sorts of caffeine intake for tea, etc...

Your brain is the steering of your body and every sharp turns or abrupt abusive usage of your brain is going to affect the cells of your body which in turn will translate to diseases if you put too much emphasis on the matter that spikes up the anxiety you might feel at times

Just my two cents tho
>>
>>19002520
Thank you for your response and advice. It's just your opinion on what I've wrote.. Anyways... You haven't made a divination for me. You've just thought about what I've written.. But thank you anyways.
>>
>>19002432
What does he think about me and what could possibly happen between us?

Song: objekt- ganzfeld
>>
>>19002520
And I don't have anxiety at all. :) I mean .. I am so peaceful and happy.. Truly...I'm having fun with the fact that I have these dreams sometimes. I've just explained what that dream looked like, this is why I described those 'dark moments" that way... Lol
I am a truly happy person and I am just curious about divination in general, I'm even helping others to bypass depresion..I'm playfully curious about divination because some intakes can be intuition based when you do it in the right way...
>>
>>19002538
>Thank you for your response and advice. It's just your opinion on what I've wrote..
I dunno, i felt like i could give my input on what i was reading... I might be wrong, might be right, whatever... I don't know you and your background so just take what i said with a grain of salt cause at the end of the day, you're the one who experiences and live your life so don't let an anonymous random stranger on the internet tell you what to do

>Anyways... You haven't made a divination for me. You've just thought about what I've written.. But thank you anyways.
If it kinda helped you to shift your perspective for the better then i'm glad that i was of service
>>
>>19002555
Whatever, just to let you know that this place is ridden of tools who aren't the sharpest in the shed so nobody is really going to give you the right time on your "otherworldly" perspectives

Following the spiritual path is a hard and exclusively personal one and i find that there is no one but yourself who can look out for the answers because of the main challenges of life is to filter all the shit that society is overly fogged up with

May you find your answers to your 1001 questions and sharpen your abilities so you can live free of confusion
>>
>>19002432
Thank you. Sabaton, Shoriyama https://youtu.be/Ylyqoxh-cXk

What action must I take to reach the destiny mentioned in a previous reading?
>>
>>19002581
Thank you for that reminder, beautiful soul. :)
>>
>>19002432
love reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_3yoOU3-eQ
>>
>>19002432
Career advice please. I currently have a job but i've disliked it for a long time
https://youtu.be/pFkGvVFdx-o
>>
>>19002432
Is she the one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoJQUs8S0Go
>>
TRADING

I scry, tarot, and books.
>>
>>19002674

He hasn't responded to a single one like Hype did. I think something has come up at his house/life
>>
>>19002693
Most likely Angel-chan had something come up. It also takes some time to read for others, but Angel-chan's legit. Gave me a reading last night too and I'm grateful for the advice from it.

If you want, I can read tarot. Just need a query.
>>
>>19002704
Okay here is one will the angel Haniel bring me someone like we agreed on
>>
>>19002688

I'd like a scry, I do tarot. Leave your query

Are me and Ing going to have a fling? Does she like me?
>>
>>19002708
I don't think that's going to need a reading, honestly.

Haniel's realm is about joy and love, but the greater question isn't if he'll bring you someone. It's if you know how to keep them by treating them right.
>>
>>19002726
Please if you can! I have been lied to by spirits before. Aphrodite tricked me and Santa murete did not live up too our bargain I think Haniel will do the same.
>>
Trading readings with someone
>>
>>19002735
That's because you're being too selfish with your desires.

Rather than asking for someone to come to you, ask them for the ability to attract people to you better, through guidance to change your selfish ways.

>>19002742
I'll trade. What's your query?
>>
>>19002742

See here>>19002718

I think the other guy left
>>
>>19002412
>Tribecca

That's my promiscuous friend's nickname. Is she around 5'1 with short dark hair?
>>
>>19002747
That's some nice mental gymnastics there.

I asked Haniel for help she brought me some one but things didnt work out despite being nothing but kind and empathetic to this person that's why I asked it felt like it was a waste of time and that Haniel did not hold her end of the bargain. I wasn't being selfish, she just held out on me.
>>
>>19002763

Nope, it's her middle name, she's 5'7 with blonde hair. She has weird hippy parents.
>>
>>19002769
Just by asking for someone to be yours is selfish. Ask for ways to improve yourself so you can keep whoever you meet.
>>
>>19002704
If you're doing others than I would take a reading for the general state of my future. In essence im at a crossroads with what I could do with my life and I'd like to know if either is right.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19002693
Apologies!
I'll get to work, thank you for being patient
>>
>>19002782
I have to go after your reading, so you'll be the only one I read.

So I have the 3 of wands, 9 of swords and 3 of pentacles...

So it seems to me that one of the choices you may make will lead to life being a nightmare, but you'll pull through and possibly find meaningful work. You'll most likely worry about your probationary perios at work, but you'll pull through.
>>
>>19002793

I'm still here>>19002438
>>
Read me plz.
Is this girl worth trying for?
>>
>>19002438
VIII of Wands, III of sword, The world reveresed
You caught feelings hella quick? Sadly shit is not gonna work out though. You are gonna get hurt.
I'm sorry
>>
I'm the same guy that asked the same question. I forgot the song.

Read me plz.
Is this girl worth trying for?

https://youtu.be/4yXfXt8zoj0
>>
May I please have a reading? I'm not quite sure what to do next with the knowledge that I've been given.
>>
>>19002440
Finances

This card signals a change in your financial situation. Please don’t allow yourself to assume that this is a negative reversal. The only reason why you would feel afraid is because the ego associates change with fear. Yet, this card heralds a reward for the diligent work you’ve done, and are committed to continuing.

Through the spiritual Law of Cause and Effect, efforts always yield corresponding results. This also means that if you haven’t been actively putting in effort, your financial returns will reflect this. Happily, though, you do have the power to change your finances for the better by taking the steps that you are Divinely guided to. Keep your thoughts elevated, because positive thoughts really do create beneficial financial changes.
Yes you can achieve your dreams ,but money seems like an inbibitor
>>
>>19002441
Seeking And Finding

Like a butterfly flying from flower to flower, you are searching for what’s next. This card reassures you that you’ll find what you’re looking for. Hold the vision of success, experience the excitement of the process, and feel fulfillment as if every- thing has already been accomplished. Keep calling upon the guidance of God and the angels to lead you in the best direction. Look within yourself to find great love and beauty.

Don’t draw fear onto your path by worrying about what will come. Put only love into any thoughts and feelings you have about your future. Trust that every- thing that is rightly yours already belongs to you spiritually. Anything you are seeking is seeking you, also. Have faith and open your arms to receive.
>>
reading plz
when will I get my next gf?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c9lNa-UcTw
>>
>>19002447

Spiritual Growth

This card signifies that the change you’re currently in the midst of (or contemplating) is part of your spiritual growth. It will bring about great blessings, even if challenges present themselves along the way. As this experience comes to a conclusion, you’ll know that you are very strong indeed.

In fact, this situation will push you to leave behind your comfort zone. You’ll reach deep inside to a reservoir of strength that you didn’t know you had. This strength is both peaceful and powerful, and it helps you learn new life les- sons, as well as let go of old pain and forgive your past.
>>
>>19002432
Can you do a read for me? I can also trade.
I want to know if my beloved has slept with anyone besides me, or planning to, since the last time we saw each other.

https://youtu.be/NqWcpEZ3GY0
>>
File: 1324002617097.jpg (49KB, 474x703px) Image search: [Google]
1324002617097.jpg
49KB, 474x703px
Trading
>>
>>19002443
Page of cups
Yup!
>>
>>19002850
What's up
>>
>>19002850
What is up?

My query:
How can I end this bitterness?
>>
>>19002845

Thanks, reader! Indeed, I just have concluded one step more in my training recently, you saw right through it. So good it will bring positive changes!

Again, thanks!
>>
File: 1324003575854.jpg (57KB, 354x719px) Image search: [Google]
1324003575854.jpg
57KB, 354x719px
>>19002855
>>19002856

I'd like to know if I will get a gf soon? Can you tell me anything about her?

I'll work on the bitterness soon and the other guy, just leave me your query.
>>
>>19002835
Please. I would love to hear from you. Who am I as a spiritual being? What's my mission on earth? Thanks. Song: Kshmr - Wildcart instrumental(it has a green (trees)cover art)
>>
>>19002449
Heavenly Signs

Have you been seeing a lot of butterflies lately, dear one? This card comes to you as one of many signs you’re receiving from above to let you know that you’re loved and watched over. Heaven frequently dispatches butterflies to signal that a passed-on loved one is happy and sending you encouragement. Additional signs may include birds, feathers, and rain- bows, or something else in nature. Or your signs might involve coins, music, or other human-made items.
Yes go to therapy, but make it more about healing yourself. Dont do this shit for someone else, do it for you since you are worth it.
You’re asked to notice and trust these signs so that you’ll feel Heaven’s presence in your daily life. When you know that you’re watched over and loved, you feel safer and more secure following the path of your dreams.
>>
>>19002869
Ok. I want to know if the guy I love has any good intentions towards me.
>>
>>19002451
Decisions

You drew this card because you’re wrestling with a decision and are unsure which way to go. Your Divine guidance has been attempting to show you the best path, so you already have the answer in your heart. Deep down, you know the right direction. Yet, fears are holding you back from taking action based on this wise resolution. This card reminds you to trust your inner knowingness and ask yourself: Which path brings me closer to my life purpose? What would Love do in this situation?

Sometimes this card appears because you’ve been avoiding making a necessary decision. If so, you are being reminded that not making a decision is a decision— since you’ve decided to allow things to remain the same. Similarly, if you’re trying to choose between two options, there may very well be a better third option for you.
That is up to him to decide. But im getting a really good vibe though
>>
>>19002856

>The Hermit, Seven of Pentacles, Knight of Wands

You're feeling bitter because you're isolating yourself, this is not good. But not to worry, some money will come your way and you will end up making a very valuable friend. Someone who will pull you out of your hermitness. Good times are coming

>>19002876

I'll get started right away.
>>
>>19002883
Sorry my mom called. Starting yours now
>>
>>19002432
Does she want to be with me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G9Qd_84YZs
>>
>>19002883
Page of Cups
Five of Cups
Empress

Yeah, you get a girl soon, but she's probably going through a pretty tough time in her life right now. She is suffering through an emotional loss when you two meet.
That being said, she's a great girlfriend. A little needy in some ways, but it sort of makes you feel complete and fulfills your desire to care for a woman as a man.
>>
>>19002770

It was a long shot. Have wild fun with that girl of yours.
>>
>>19002840
Thank you so much angel Chan!! I hope you're right about this.
>>
>>19002450
Sentimental Feelings

There’s something from your past that is attracting your attention. This card is asking you to explore old and deep feelings as a way of opening and healing your heart. Perhaps you’ve located an item that brings back memories. Use those memories and feelings as a pathway to explore emotions you may not have processed previously.

Now is a perfect time to work on un- healed situations from the past so that you can resolve them and move on. Having guidance from a therapist or support group can help you face feelings that seem intimidating. Ultimately, you will come to recognize that there was nothing to fear at all. This process will lead you to let go of heavy weights you didn’t realize you were carrying . . . so that you can en- joy your life and move forward fearlessly.

Ok this is interesting. This is such an emotionally charged card. This card is saying is it is ok to show emotion. Is there something that is holding you back from expressing yourself when you are with this girl?
>>
File: 12.jpg (31KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
31KB, 400x394px
>>19002704
>>19002793
would one of you read for me?
21,male
how can i reconnect to the energies i felt in summer 2015?
>>
>>19002876
>>19002883
>>19002895

>Two of Swords, Strength, The Hierophant

He is deciding between you and someone else right now. Currently he doesn't hold all the facts but he is weighing his options. You're going to need strength in order to face the reality of the situation. There will be a mentor to help you through your struggles.
>>
>>19002908

Not him but What college does she go to?
>>
>>19002704
Haha thank you!
I'm glad to be of service to you
>>
>>19002735
La Santa Muerte tricked you? And Aphrodite?
Story please!!
>>
>>19002882
What's gonna happen next in my love life, I mean.. My new love life... youtube.com/watch?v=0XFudmaObLI
>>
>>19002927
Now, I'm paranoid by nature, but as a fellow reader I disagree with your interpretation while-heartedly. Thanks, but I'll ask someone else.
>>
>>19002925
Yoga? Events..festivals?
>>
>>19002946
Whole-heartedly**
>>
>>19002946

To be honest something felt really off about this reading. Usually I'm really confident about my readings but I've been reading people most of the day today. I think I just need a break, sorry for the crappy quality reading, I must be out of juice.
>>
>>19002455
Gracefully Aging
I can already tell that for both queries. That getting what you want is going to happen in the later stages in your life.
You received this card because Heaven can see your inner and outer beauty and wants you to appreciate your Divine magnificence, too. This means that you allow yourself to see the beauty that growing older represents. The more you hold positive thoughts and feelings about the aging process, the more you glow with inner peace and sage wisdom.

Your maturity signifies that you will be seen as an elder, and others will look to you for answers. This is an honor, which is one reason why this card is guiding you to age gracefully—meaning that you em- brace your hard-won years of learning. Although you may feel much younger than your chronological years, graceful aging means that you are comfortable with yourself in every way.
>>
>>19002938
Aaron smith dancin krono remix is the song,
>>
Posted a trade request earlier and got side tracked, anyone down to trade still?
>>
>>19002456
Grief Work

This card signals that your heart needs some healing from one or more losses. There’s grief work to be done as a way of moving forward with your life. Already you can think of how this specifically applies to you.

Unhealed grief is compounded by each subsequent loss. Although it’s uncomfortable to mourn and cry, sometimes this is the only path to healing. That’s why it’s best to heal with an experienced grief counselor, grief support group, or trauma-trained therapist.

Loss is one of the more painful processes of change, yet it can also help us develop compassion and more appreciation for life.
You need to heal some shit before scoring a qt3.14
>>
>>19002432
Hi, angel
Is this path the "right" one for me?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai0fvMBmOPQ
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghZevUe5ySY
>>
>>19002924
right in the feels. I tried to sound strong for her but in the end I only played the stupid
so in the end I didn't had enough time to show that I loved her.
Now all I wanted was a second chance, even if it was to fail again but actually trying this time
>>
>>19002959
wassap
>>
>>19002432
Are we getting back together in the future?
https://youtu.be/yBwD4iYcWC4
>>
>>19002929
High school student

Do you like them young?
>>
>>19002458
>>19002873
Definitely one of strength and light. I know it does not feel that way right now.
You Are Stronger Than You Know

Challenging situations show you your inner strength, especially when you seem to have no choice but to handle the matter directly. This card is encouraging you to keep going and to call upon the deep well of strength that God has given you. It is within you now, and you can draw it upward to serve you, like a tree drinking water through its roots.

While you may feel like giving up, this is a time to persevere. It’s a self-test . . . so that you can gauge how much strength you truly have. After the situation is resolved, you’ll feel safer and more confident because you’ll know that you can rely upon yourself.
>>
>>19002961
>>19002432
I would like to change the query.
Will I ever leave my shithole of a country? When will it happen?
>>
>>19002964
I'm so sorry.
I'm sending you love and strength.
>>
>>19002432
What do I need to do to meet my companion?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg

I know these things take time and you might not get to it tonight, but do your best!
>>
Air query
Female Pisces
Is my family going to put me in an asylum because of my psychological problems?
>>
>>19002992
This was gold. Thank you, thank you so much! Exactly how I feel.. Have a great day!!
>>
>>19002869
>Will I get the gf?
Emotions

You’re evolving and progressing, so it’s natural for you to have a different perspective now than you did before. You drew this card because your feelings are speaking to you, and it’s important for you to listen. Ignored emotions only grow stronger and louder.

There’s something in your life that is becoming intolerable to you. You once were able to endure or even enjoy this situation, but because you have changed, so too have your emotions. This card asks you to be honest with yourself, and take an inventory of how you’re feeling. You don’t have to resort to drastic action to resolve anything. Sometimes it’s enough just to acknowledge your own feelings so that your heart feels heard and understood.
Yes you will, but is there some hurt that is getting in the way.
>>
I'm trading
>>
Check.
>>
Do you guys think Hyper will show?
>>
>>19002704
will A will talk to me again, in the future?
>>
Trading, need someone who can read an occult query
>>
>>19003064
Don't think so. Hyper showed up in the morning and never answered any querents in the previous thread, then came here and never answered any querents.
>>
>>19003052

Tell me about my next gf

Query?
>>
>>19003064
hey, are you up for a query, im just wondering.. got something bothering me for too long :'b
>>
>>19003087
I got a shit ton of queries. Well see, I hope so
>>
>>19003084
if you're the guy above we just traded, lol do you have another query?
>>
>>19003096
in case of being possible..22/ Male / saggitarius
my 3 years relationship just ended a month ago in a way im feeling terrible: im just dead for her for no reason.. but.. i dont even know why.. i wish i could talk to her and ask her reasons.. but she blocked me in every single way..
im just wondering if she will ever will talk to me again, in the future..
>>
>>19003118
I'm not Angel-chan. but I decided to draw 3 cards for you.

And sadly, they're not positive cards. The cards tell me, as well as the situation, that she won't ever come back to you, not even to talk, She shut you out because she feels hurt by you.

4 of swords, Death and 10 of swords.

If Angel-chan gets to you, I hope his reading help you more than mine can.
>>
>>19002460
VI of Swords
Yes
>>
>>19002463
Forgiveness

Dear one, have you been carrying around anger, guilt, shame, or regrets? This card indicates that it’s time to set down these burdens so that you can spread your wings and fly higher. You are guided to release stored emotions and thoughts that may block you. Forgiveness doesn’t mean that what others did to you is okay or that you need to spend time with them. Rather, it means that you are choosing to detox yourself from residual negative thoughts and emotions related to these experiences.

Prayer, spending time in nature, cultivating compassion, journaling, support groups, and trauma counseling can help you gain understanding and the motivation to completely forgive. Be sure to forgive yourself for any regrets, and release grudges you’re holding toward yourself. It’s helpful to learn from mistakes made in the past— but not to hang on to them by berating yourself. The point is to increase your confidence and the love in your heart so that you can focus upon your Divine purpose.
>>
File: i_dice.jpg (242KB, 667x465px) Image search: [Google]
i_dice.jpg
242KB, 667x465px
Need to put something in the karmic pool. I'll read three people to prime the pump, then do just one trade.
>>
>>19002477
The hanged man
Yes, but only if you put alot of effort in studying.
Dont give up
>>
>>19003146
Hi. what do you need?
I'm a female, capricorn
Can you tell me how things will be between me and my love L in the next few weeks/ months? I can trade
>>
>>19003146
does O love me?
>>
Any reading is much appreciated. Why should I not kill myself in the coming weeks? Do I have anything at all to look forward to in the near future?
>>
>>19003146
Can I get a reading please?
What is she going to do about what recently happened? Does she want to contact me again?
>>
Is Grace the one for me?
>>
>>19003146
Will I ever move out of here? when? to where?
>>
>>19003146
Male
Is Grace the one for me?
>>
>>19003132
tnx.. still remains a mistery to me.. i.. did nothing wrong.. all her family wonder same as me for her choice.. the only thing she told me after that was that she just.. was feeling tired of me.. but nothing else.. anyways i will wait for angel.. i need to use every last hope
>>
>>19003152

Lots of kinky sex. Hang on in there anon.
>>
Ill be back?
>>
>>19003161
please! i just beg you for that query ;s
>>
>>19003158

I am an asexual eunuch. I will be hanging in a few weeks if you catch my drift.
>>
>>19003164
Fine. What is up?
>>
>>19003157
Boredom isn't the real reason behind her leaving. She left from pain, perhaps a past pain plagues her and she may feel you've been overbearing in some way to her, overly attentive when all she wished was to just vent or be left alone.
>>
>>19003165
dude please dont kill yourself
>>
>>19003167
male / 22 / sagittarius
im just wondering if she will talk to me after our break up a month ago.. we had a 3 year relationship but things ended in a very suden way that even her family wonder what happened, so do i, but no one knew her reasons.. her mother told me that she was just feeling some of tired of me but.. stil.. i just want to know if she will ever talk to me in the future, at least as a friend.. or if she have someone else in mind... i just cant move on..
>>
I want to trade.
I want to know what my love's reaction would be if I told him that he is, "The One," and why I feel that way.
>>
>>19003140
Well fuck me dude, you gave me a general yesterday that was WAY TOO FUCKING ACCURATE and couple with this one i just can't help but to tell you that your gift is fucking intense, you hit the nail right on the bullseye

Thanks alot and yeah i do carry around alot of anger, shame and regrets but the thing in relationship to the reasons as of why i'm carrying this shit, it's going to be a hard fucking task to get over it

THANKS MAN! PEACE!
>>
File: 4SpySkN.jpg (101KB, 750x1034px) Image search: [Google]
4SpySkN.jpg
101KB, 750x1034px
>>19003165

There are far too many amazing and cute and beautiful things to kill yourself anon. Don't do it, just find a different life to live instead.
>>
>>19003150

>me and my love L

I see a finger punching a keypad, but there is a lack of keys. The finger is very large, and the few keys that there are seem to be so minute that it is difficult to pick out. I'm seeing a finger from the other side held up. At first it seems to be indicate "nah ah ah", but instead I think it's hovering in indecision.

There will be learning experiences related to your relationship. It will be important to make an active effort not to push one another's buttons and to learn about one another.

>I can trade

Should I do it tonight or another night?

>>19003151

>does O love me?

Seeing a can sitting on a table. Now it's a fist upraised. Now a lamp, like a genie's lamp. From the top of the lamp there seems to be darkness in it with the top drawn off, murky to see inside. Seeing symbols, a rewind symbol. A right hand draws on a board with chalk. A left hand turns a key in a door.

Does O love you? Maybe, it will be up to both of you to find out. I feel that you've both got much to learn about love, but it could be.

>>19003153

A wrench turns bolts. An abacus moves slides from one side to another, changing a balance. The number "4" is scrawled in what might be paint, I think it's white paint.

This is a time of delicate balances. I feel like the "4" is how long you have before she makes up her mind about something, but she's preparing to act rather than acting immediately. What that action will be is up to the balance. Be careful lest you tilt it against you, but be careful about not weighing it in your favor.

>>19003155

I see decorations. Military decorations. They hang from a wall, but I know them as campaign ribbons. I don't recognize these. I see a cracked egg over the horizon, white against a black background.

Sooner than you think, and a struggle will be involved, maybe military.

Where? I see teeth, white teeth. A mirror shining on those teeth. This is for you to decipher, not me. What did you bite into?
>>
27/M/Scorpio

I've asked /div/ about my immediate future before and the response has been, "this year will be bad, but next year will be better." In all honesty, I don't think I can take much more. I have never felt this alone before in my life and it is starting to get to me. I really just want to end it. With that said, will my future actually get better?
>>
>>19003146
How can I improve my div skills?
ill trade if you want
>>
Air Query
20 / Male / Taurus

I attempted suicide in late March, and now my life is just all out of sorts. So, I'm just looking for a general reading - something to help ground me, or give me an idea of what to expect. Thanks!
>>
>>19003193

thanks, friend
>Should I do it tonight or another night?
Hierophant reversed, Three of Wands, Six of Wands

Wait until tomorrow. Wands are typically active cards, but the three of wands speaks of preparation and foresight, leading to your outcome of six of wands. So there is victory/success if you wait a bit longer.

I have another trade if you feel like it.
>>
File: ralph_wiggum_in_thought.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_wiggum_in_thought.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>19003193
>it will be up to both of you to find out

thanks B.A
>>
>>19003193
>I see decorations. Military decorations. They hang from a wall, but I know them as campaign ribbons.
Interesting, the military (foreign to be exact) was my interest a while ago, it has returned for now.
>I don't recognize these.
Any detail worth sharing about them? or perhaps not, you would have done it they had any maning.

>I see a cracked egg over the horizon, white against a black background
>Where? I see teeth, white teeth. A mirror shining on those teeth. This is for you to decipher, not me. What did you bite into?
I have no idea for the moment.
But still, thank you.
>>
>>19003203

Well, okay.

I'm seeing three road signs close in. A speed limit sign, the name of a road, and a destination sign. They are juxtaposed by proximity, and while not quite blurred into one another trying to read one without reading the other. To focus on any one is to miss the details of the other, but to read them wholisticly would lead to you missing the small details but getting the bit picture. It seems that it would take very quick attention to jump through all or most of the key details of such a reading while capturing the significance of the larger arrangement.

Basically it's about finding a balance: don't lose track of detail and don't get lost in them. Then again fate is fickle, so approach reading it as you prefer.
>>
>>19003164
>>19003173
>>19003118
Grief Work
I knew it. Yeah she is not coming back. I'm so sorry

This card signals that your heart needs some healing from one or more losses. There’s grief work to be done as a way of moving forward with your life. Already you can think of how this specifically applies to you.

Unhealed grief is compounded by each subsequent loss. Although it’s uncomfortable to mourn and cry, sometimes this is the only path to healing. That’s why it’s best to heal with an experienced grief counselor, grief support group, or trauma-trained therapist.

Loss is one of the more painful processes of change, yet it can also help us develop compassion and more appreciation for life.
>>
>>19003156

I suppose I can't just omit you since I did another trade.

Six of Pentacles
Strength
The Magician

Be kind to her and I think that she might be a rock for you in both poor times and good times.
>>
>>19003227
Thank you
>>
Alright im done for now
Goodnight everyone, thank you for your queries
I cant see anymore and captcha is a bitch
>>
>>19003236
mind reading >>19002925 ?
i like ur style of divination
>>
>>19003244
good night sweet angel
>>
>>19003244
Sleep tight, Angel!
>>
>>19003146
Are you doing more?
>>
>>19003231
thank you.. seriosly.. i guess i just need to look for some help
>>
Trading with someone who is at least moderately experienced with divination. Please no copy-paste card interpretations.
I do tarot, looking for someone that either does tarot or can scry.
>>
>>19003257
I can do both, and I would consider myself more than moderately experienced. I'll match the depth of the reading you do for me. What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>19003266
Ah, dude, it really doesn't matter. I'm more about moderately experienced myself, but well enough beyond copy-paste interpretations. I guess I can read love, health, maybe career. I work best with a direct, clear query.

I want to know what the reaction will be of the person I love if I tell them that I think they're, "The One," and my reasons why I feel that way.
>>
>>19003278
Give me both of your genders (please don't use third-person pronouns for singular, that shit really pisses me off), and I'll get started after I get yours.

For mine, tell me to what extent my business will be improved with the business partner I'm bringing in.
>>
>>19003286
>(please don't use third-person pronouns for singular, that shit really pisses me off)
Just an automatic way I type. Not sure why I do it.
Female asking about male. I'm starting yours. Give me about 5 minutes to center myself, then I will pull your cards and type it up.
>>
>>19003286
four of wands reversed
eight of cups
death
knight of swords
justice
two of pentacles (needed extra here and pulled wheel of fortune)
eight of wands
world

We see some negative cards here in the beginning, but what I see here from the overall spread is that this new person you're bringing in trims the fat, so to speak, and help brings some serious focus to what are the best areas to target in your business. Do you work with investments? Gambling of some sort? With your new business partner, things go from zero to one hundred pretty fast. A lot of marked improvements superficially and internally, even within yourself. Honestly, seems like a match made in Heaven. Good luck with business.
>>
>>19003278
>>19003291
The Emperor / 5 of Cups / The Sun (reversed)
3 of Swords
The Moon / King of Pentacles (reversed)

It doesn't look like he'll react too well, at least not outwardly or immediately. The timing on this is totally off, mostly due to things going on in his head. You two don't seem to be in a good place, and his negative feelings, seemingly over something else, will cause him to interpret your declaration as biting and hurtful. It may seem weird to you, but it's like you're overly forceful when he just needs some space to deal with his own psychological bullshit for now.

The interesting part of this is that it will plant the thought in his head for the future, but it's most likely to cause your relationship to go somewhere bad immediately. In fact, the cards suggest that he'll probably bail on the relationship altogether if you tell him. Still, the thought will be in his head so, if you don't mind breaking up with the hope of solidifying things in the future, you might consider it.

Would you like to trade again?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19003334
>Would you like to trade again?
Sure, why not? Query?
>>
>>19003345
I would like to know what I have to do to solidify whatever it is I have with this girl into a strong relationship and prepare for the long term.
>>
>>19003349
Okie dokie. Be right back.
>>
>>19003342
Can you read occult queries well?
>>
>>19003349
knight of wands reversed
temperance
two of swords
hanged man
four of wands

Yikes. Where to even begin? This is a complicated woman. Okay, so the one big piece of advice I can give you is just to slow your roll. She knows how you feel, she can generally catch the vibe and has an idea of what you really want for your future. What she wants to see is that you're preparing yourself for a future regardless of whether or not she is in it. Something about you is making her push away, making her want to grind things to a halt, and the feeling I'm getting is one of concern, maybe even a little fear. She may currently feel like you may have too much of a hold over her, if she enters into exclusivity with you. She knows you can be an emotional man--express your love and your sentiments, but she also wants to see a more nurturing side. You've got to begin to shape yourself into a man anyone would be lucky to have. Not that you aren't now, but the vision playing in my head is of you two at a formal dinner party. You're joined arm-in-arm and you both split off to greet other people. She sees the way you interact with others, and watches you from across the room. She swoons a little, appreciating how lucky she is that she came across you.
Perhaps you have some flaws you need to address before she can say for sure that she wants to be with you (not offense, we all got some shit). She already sees you as a possibility, so find out what her reservations are, what is holding her back from taking things to the next level. She should be able to be adult about it and express her concerns to you so you know in which ways you need to grow.
She's kinda picky, pretty complicated.

For mine, I have a similar question. So I fucked things up (because of my own personality flaws: depression, emotional issues) with this guy and I really want to get things back on track and go back to loving and building something with each other. How do I make that happen?
>>
Trading. Not looking for anything crazy like from the senpais above. I just want to know how the guy I love will react when he sees the pictures I emailed to him. :/
>>
hey there i'm a pisces and i'm talking to a libra i havent met yet- is there anything to this grand diviner? somehow we were brought together by the spirit of a passed on friend- help/ayudame!
>>
Male
>>
>>19003723
You / Him / Union: The Hanged Man / 8 of Swords / Knight of Swords (reversed)
In Favor / Against: The World / Knight of Cups
What You / He Would Need to Do: 10 of Pentacles / 2 of Pentacles
Potential / Best Outcome: King of Pentacles (reversed) / The Fool

First of all, you're going to break up. Whether it's an actual end of a relationship or just a break/space/starting over, the relationship as you know it is over. The whole emotional thing is a pain and does more harm than good. In order to have a chance going forward, you'll need to leverage circumstance and take advantage of the time you have apart to prepare yourself.

It's not just yourself. The message I'm getting here is of nesting, creating a comfortable place in your life for him where he can settle. He's not ready to yet, but he'll be more open to it in the future. You have to create that safe space, though. There's something interesting about him. Even though he seems to have it together, he lacks comfort in his own life, and it's a certain comfort that money can't necessarily buy. Physically, he seems comfortable enough, so you have to create that physical space for him to move into more seamlessly when the time comes, but with the added bonus of emotional comfort. You have to create a space (not just physical, but also psychological/emotional) where he can feel at home.

Again, you're pretty much fucked right now, but you can position this downtime into a way to start building up for the future. You'll have a new opportunity to start over and make it work the next time around. Don't blow it.
>>
21/M/Sagittarius

Im joining the navy soon and life is pretty much just beginning or maybe ending depending on what your response is. I would like to know if i am financially secure and happy, as well as what family life would be like if i have any. Thank you.
>>
>>19003769
>you're fucked
Fug
>chance in the future
I sure do hope so.

Thanks, anon. I hope things work out for you and I hope you're right about my situation, too.
>>
>>19003732
The Star, Four of wands, Queen of Cups

Hes going to react with hope and really enjoy the pictures since it will spark emotions in him and cheer.

Love reading.
>>
>>19003782
Thanks! Starting yours
>>
>>19003782
Two of Pentacles, Knight of Swords, Lovers

You've got some big changes coming in the love department! Have you been mulling over making some changes in your life lately or maybe confessing your feelings to a most beautiful anon? Well taking a leap of faith ends up working out for you in the love department. I suggest you do it!
>>
>>19003798
Thanks
>>
>>19003798
Was wondering if you could please do a readying for post number 19003772. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
>>
Just for anyone willing to answer:

Will I be able to fill that void with my new schedule and plan?

I'm 19 Male Aquarius
>>
Anybody doing readings? I'll trade tarot for anything.
>>
>>19003862
Query?
>>
>>19003862
Can you read occult queries well?
>>
>>19003870
I don't do occult queries.

>>19003868
My query is what do they think of me, if anything at all?

What's your query?
>>
>>19003874
I want a love general. I have a love interest in mind. Starting yours
>>
>>19003874
>what do they think of me, if anything at all?
Eight of Wands, Emperor, and Queen of Pentacles
Nothing inherently romantic but all positive cards. They like you a lot. They may find you a little passive on some accounts but more or less an interesting and warm person to be around. This person likes you. Perhaps you can capitalize upon these positive feelings to help a romance blossom.
>>
>>19003876
Well, I'm doing yours and I got the page of pentacles, ace of wands and 7 of wands.

I'd be surprised if that love interest you have in mind has a sun sign of Taurus, Capricorn or Virgo. A very down-to-Earth girl, but one who's often too concentrated on the matter at hand, not observant enough of things surrounding her., no matter how good things may be.

It'll be a test of how well you master your passions and, if you're on your current path, it won't end well because of how your character flaws may interfere with the way things are between the two of you. So your best bet is to examine yourself first and learn to control your urged.

>>19003881
Thanks. Mind you, this was in regards to a group of people. If it were about one person, I'd use the right pronoun (she, in this case). Perhaps you can tell me if this has any bearing on a group of people? Sorry for not specifying.
>>
I asked iching what's the point of trying to figure out what's wrong and try to get better and be self sufficient and thrive and become my greatest version and make the world a better place and I got this.

hexagram 23 falling appart or collapse

basically the oracle said, it's pointless kill yourself
>>
>>19003891
>Taurus, Capricorn, Virgo
No
>girl
No

The rest seems okay. Thanks.

>referring to a group of people
Ah, I see. It doesn't change the reading much at all, just omit the romance stuff. They feel you're positive, warm, and capable. An all-around good person.
>>
>>19003900
>They feel you're positive, warm, and capable. An all-around good person
I hope that's the case. And sorry for the inaccuracies in my reading.
>>
>>19003903
>sorry for the inaccuracies
Eh, we were both off the mark a little. Don't worry about it.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19003914
What you need?
>>
>>19003923

I want to know if I will get romantically involved with any of the girls at work. There are 13 girls and only 2 other guys not including me. If nothing happens, that's fine too

Leave me your question and Sex.
>>
>>19003929
Female. Who do I have a brighter future with? L or H? Starting yours.
>>
>>19003929
Ace of Cups, King of Cups, Hierophant, King of Swords, Page of Cups

Seems you do hook up with one of the girls. It'll be someone you feel you fit pretty naturally with. She's not hard to get along with, pretty easy on the eyes. She'll probably want to keep things a little professional at work, but she's all good for fun after hours. It may not last forever, but you make a lot of good memories with her. Congrats.
>>
>>19003935

L
>Death/Rebirth, Four of Cups, The Hermit

Not a very bright future with L, you'll have to start over from scratch but you'll end up in a relationship with someone better.

H
>Page of Cups, Six of Swords,

There are much better cards to have, go with H. You'll travel more and achieve more of what your hearts desire.
>>
>>19003980
Ty
>>
File: Untitled.png (60KB, 742x546px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
60KB, 742x546px
hii can someone do a general read of my birth chart pls? thank you~
>>
Trading: How will S (last initial) react if I get offered an interview or a spot on that tv show I applied for?
>>
Male.
How do I decide whether I have found my purpose or if I am insane?
>>
Anybody reading?
>>
File: Devil_nebiros.png (84KB, 680x580px) Image search: [Google]
Devil_nebiros.png
84KB, 680x580px
To the military dood protected by Nebiros:

Ku / Repairing the Damage

Winds sweep through the Mountain valley:
The Superior Person sweeps away corruption and stagnation by stirring up the people and strengthening their spirit.

Supreme success.
Before crossing to the far shore, consider the move for three days.
After crossing, devote three days of hard labor to damage control.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:
You are blessed with an opportunity to resuscitate that which others have abandoned as beyond repair.
This ruin wasn't caused by evil intention, but by indifference to decay.
Just by addressing yourself to the problem, you exhibit a new awareness, a fresh perspective.
This is a time of recovery, renewal, regeneration.

Important changing line for you:
Tolerating the malpractices of the father will lead the son to ruin. (Follow your heart, not your orders on the battlefield)

also this applies to me as a transformed reading but still you may apply it to your life

Hêng / Durability

Arousing Thunder and penetrating Wind.
Close companions in any storm:
The Superior Person possesses a resiliency and durability that lets him remain firmly and faithfully on course.

Such constancy deserves success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:
Endurance is the key to success in this situation.
However, durability is not synonymous with stone-like rigidity.
True resilience requires a flexibility that allows adaptation to any adverse condition, while still remaining true to the core.
Can you maintain your integrity under any circumstance?
Can you influence the situation without giving opposing forces anything to resist?
Then you will endure to reach your goal.

[Furthermore I don't need a fucking reading anymore, My Goddess answered my plea.]
>>
>>19004141
Thank you for the reading. I really do appreciate it.
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>19004210

Sure, will anything happen between me and Amanda or Nikki?

What's your question?
>>
>>19004220
My question is here:
>>19004006

I'll get started on yours
>>
>>19004141
I hate to ask but could i have a more in depth version of this. Im kind of lost in the reading and dont know what to make of it. I apologize for the inconvenience..
>>
>>19004220
Amanda:
>Judgement, King of Cups, Two of Pentacles
Things between you and Amanda will be coming to a head soon if they aren't already. You've got a lot of emotions and feelings towards her but it seems more like she is trying to juggle you with other interests, responsibilities, etc.. Things may work out with her, but she doesn't seemed focused on you right now.

Nikki:
>Four of Cups, Seven of Pentacles, Four of Swords
This one is a definite no. Lots of uncertainty here with the both of you. Seems like you, most of all, have your heart somewhere else, and she has her mind and priorities elsewhere, which creates lack of motivation to chase you when it may become necessary. If things ever do become heated between you two, they'll cool off pretty damn quick. Also, King of Swords fell out while I was shuffling for your relationship potential towards Nikki. Seems you'll keep thinking things over about her and just kind of stonewall the relationship out. She's not the one for you, bruv.
>>
>>19004006
>>19004231

>Eight of Pentacles, Five of Cups, Queen of Pentacles

S initially won't be as supportive as you'd hope at first. She'll think there won't be a future for you in the entertainment industry. Like I said though, at first, you'll eventually make a believer out of her with your hard work and determination. Your outcome is the Queen of Pentacles, a card that basically says that you are on your way to fame and fortune. Don't get discouraged by her initial reaction and show her you do have a future in the entertainment industry. Good luck, but with your hard work, you won't need luck.

>>19004258

Thanks, I get the feeling that Amanda is very warm towards me, moreso than other employees or customers. I don't know why though, I'm a pretty shitty person.
>>
>>19004268
Thanks. Let me know if you want to trade again
>>
>>19004273

Sure, why not? I want to know, will I ever be wealthy? By wealthy I mean to a point where money isn't really an issue anymore. I probably won't be buying billion dollar islands but I could choose to work or not and just enjoy doing what I want to do.

Leave me your question
>>
Air query? If anyone one is up for it. Ask me what you need.

I just got off the phone with the girl I think is my twin flame. Is she? If not, why are we linked? She agrees with the link.
>>
Male Libra

I feel faced with an impossible task. Should I press forward?
>>
>>19004321
Still here? Sorry was in the bathroom
>>
I'm reading gypsy cards.

5 people, 1 question each.

Go
>>
>>19004332

Yup, will probably go to bed in half an hour. Leave me your question so I could get started. I went to go take a piss as well
>>
>>19004342
What can I do to win the love of my life back?
>>
>>19004324
Anyone please? This situation confuses the hell out of me! I want to let it go, but I can't. I learn so much from her and I don't know why.
>>
>>19004343
No problem. I'm starting yours.
S (again, last initial) is a guy, just btw in case that helps. I want to know when I'll see them again. Will it be this year?
>>
>>19004342
If we aren't twin flames, why are are we linked?
>>
>>19004344
You are unable to do anything at all. You will find out your love is loving someone else and then you will decide it is over for good.
>>
>>19004342
She Will find me Attractive?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19004356
>>
>>19004342
Am I going to be with her in the future?
>>
>>19004342
Do I have a shot with L?
>>
>>19004353
To achieve something great or something very important to you both (same goals). I see travel and secret messaging. Interesting ...
>>
>>19004349

I don't know why but I was sure I saw female somewhere. I'll get started right away

>>19004353

I'm not too sure about this whole twin flame thing but I'm sure I'm linked by some thread of fate to my ex. We both hate the hell out of each other. Just because you're linked to someone doesn't mean you love them or that they love you. My ex stalked me for 10 years, I'm 100% sure she's just going to randomly show up in my life and try to get back in touch with me because we're connected.

Basically, don't worry too much about it. It'll eat you up if you let it
>>
>>19004321
>>19004321
So yeah, you'll eventually reach a place where things are mostly okay, but money will always sort of be on your mind. I can at least tell you that you'll make your bills every month and whatnot, but it'll be after a few do-overs. Your spread was weird so I drew one more card and pulled Ace of Cups. Literally every ace except for the Ace of Pentacles. Be careful with your money. Don't ever get too comfortable, and respect your own budget. Ace of Cups could also talk about eventually gaining the aid of a romantic partner to help you with financial burdens, but not one card here talked about wealth at all. The only card that really seemed directed straight at your query was World, which is a card that speaks of accomplishing a goal or task.
>>
>>19004358
She will not be sincere. You will be surprised by the message you will receive ... you couldn't think she can be bad like that.
>>
>>19004365
There has been a lot of secret messaging. Travel? My dream is to own a homstead and live off the land. Ideally while helping others in a third world country. Neither of us could make that happen though. And I don't know if she loves me. We both feel a connection deeper than anything we know though. It's unexplainable.
>>
>>19004362
You are loyal to your idea, but you will soon wish for someone to move away to make you space.
Can't see what will happen then ...
>>
>>19004363
Yeah but you need to wait. You can't influence the current situation. It will take that long that you will start to think I didn't tell you the truth; but then you will be surprised and emotionally fulfilled. Just wait.
>>
>>19004366
It's been eating me up like you would t believe. I don't know why it's happening and it drives me insane. I just talked to her on the phone for an hour and I feel good about. But I've learned anything in life it's that i can't trust my feelings. Thank you
>>
>>19004383
ty
>>
>>19004349
>S (again, last initial) is a guy, just btw in case that helps. I want to know when I'll see them again. Will it be this year?
>>19004366
>>19004368

>Five of Swords, The Fool, Eight of Wands

You will see S this year but it won't be all too pleasant. You will take a trip and explore like a wandering tourist, after this trip a new love will come into your life, one that will make you truly happy.
>>
Thread reached bump limit 25 posts ago.

>>19004360
>>
>>19001815
someone said that i have been chosen to do a difficult task in my life ahead, can you give me clues about what is it?
>>
>>19004389
thanks!
>>
>>19004376
Does that mean someone else will appear in my life?
Thank you for the reading, good vibes for you.
>>
>>19004375
I tried again. I clearly see you travelling and meeting her. There will also be happening some bad things after your travel, it will try to take happiness from you.
>>
>>19004383
I know you said one question each but if i may ask what the present situation with L is and why I cannot influence it?
I can trade. I am a beginner at tarot.
>>
>>19004405
Traveling and meeting her? That's odd. Along this journey of what I thought was a twin flame reunion, I have had these recurring dreams and one premonition about Japan. I've never had a desire to travel there nor have I ever been interested in the culture. This is very interesting to me. Thank you
>>
>>19004394
Other than donating your time and money to people ... nothing else.

>>19004403
No, someone is on your path and need to move out.

>>19004411
It will happen. You can't really influence your path.

-------
I'm done for now. See you in ~8-10hours.
>>
>>19004249
I'm sorry bruv but you literally gave me nothing to run on but fantasies and experiences.
Just give it a few thoughts over a week or so. it should reveal itself and you need to expand your intellect and intuition. It only goes uphill from here.
>>
Anyone want to trade with me?
My query:
what the present situation with L is and why I cannot influence it?

This is in reference to a query I made to the reader about if I have a shot with L. Their response:
>Yeah but you need to wait. You can't influence the current situation. It will take that long that you will start to think I didn't tell you the truth; but then you will be surprised and emotionally fulfilled. Just wait.
>>
Gentle reminder: >>19004356
>>
>>19004421
Dude, we know. This one has to die a little bit or the mods will start deleting the threads again.
>>
>>19004409
Because if you expose yourself right now, you would start the personal relationship too quickly. It is not your time yet.
If you do it now, yes, you can get L now, but it won't end good on the long run.
>>
>>19004424
I see thank you! Do you have a query?
>>
>>19004427
Yes. Thank you.

Will I get promoted and get a bigger share in the company anytime soon?
>>
>>19004414
>Other than donating your time and money to people ... nothing else.

alright man, thank you for your answer. much appreciated.
>>
>>19004433
>004433
I think it is a sign! lol

Ace of Pentacles
Ten of Wands
Six of Pentacles

It will take some time and a bit more work than you were expecting but you will get promoted!
>>
>>19003149
>>19003149
Thanks man!
>>
>>19004429
check the catalog, my man. if there are two /div/ threads within the first three columns, assholes start reporting the threads. Just chill for a few minutes. People will start posting on your thread.
>>
>>19004438
Thank you.
>>
>>19004443
You mean rows.

Also, the threads have only been reported when they were posted well before bump limit. It's sad that assholes do exist, but the show goes on, especially when this thread won't ever go bump back to page 1 anymore.

I'll be there anyway,
>>
>>19004372
Will not be sincere in a manipulative way?
>>
File: content_c5.jpg (319KB, 725x708px) Image search: [Google]
content_c5.jpg
319KB, 725x708px
Going to practice my tarot !

But not usual query
Ask things u know that u can confirm right away that i cannot know

tell me if mine babble is correct or no
>>
>>19005690

I'm game! How does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>19005787

seems like having feelings toward u too, but hesitant n unsure. she feels like might not be a good idea cos does not want to lose already nice status, comfort and stability

is this correct?
>>
>>19005787
i know your question sounds like you actually dont understand what i was saying, but i did anyway just cos.
>>
>>19005690
Im off.

someday later maybe.
>>
>>19005850
>>19005850

Our situation is a bit odd, so I can say that I am absolutely certain of the answer. You're reading is fairly accurate - the first part is spot on, but I would say that the "losing status/comfort/stability" portion is a vague interpretation of the situation.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.