[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petscop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: The Pink TOOL.png (181KB, 588x436px) Image search: [Google]
The Pink TOOL.png
181KB, 588x436px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e6RK8o1fcs

Purported unfinished game for the PS1
Appears to be an elaborate front to tell a story about some real-life children who died back in the 1990s
People are trying to analyze it to determine if it's actually real
Shit gets real in the last couple minutes of that vid, and then there are 5 more videos after that... latest one was yesterday

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candace_Newmaker
>>
File: Michael Hammond.png (244KB, 636x439px) Image search: [Google]
Michael Hammond.png
244KB, 636x439px
>>
File: nobody loves me.png (126KB, 631x435px) Image search: [Google]
nobody loves me.png
126KB, 631x435px
NLM
>>
>>18921915
Interesting. How many names have been identified?
>>
File: quitter's room.png (215KB, 640x433px) Image search: [Google]
quitter's room.png
215KB, 640x433px
>>18921968

There's a Google doc compiled for it, though it makes more sense after you've watched the videos: https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/12qs0sU5YdI5Uk5qLrb7t2H_0manVivVKIPI5EAtznkg/mobilebasic

Basically there are around a dozen or so names, some are clear references to Candace Newmaker, others have yet to be linked concretely..
>>
File: the newmaker plane.png (635KB, 951x676px) Image search: [Google]
the newmaker plane.png
635KB, 951x676px
The initial game "gift plane" is supposedly heaven, while the secret game represents purgatory, and then you go further underground down in that cellar door looking thing.
>>
>>18921915
Definitely think this whole thing is fake but is also an entertaining piece, looking forward to the next vid.
>>
10/10 role-play content, got the spooks
>>
File: child bedroom.png (286KB, 626x438px) Image search: [Google]
child bedroom.png
286KB, 626x438px
>>18922107
Yeah same. But what's cool is how plausible it seems. For example some are throwing around the idea that Mike's father was one of the devs on the game.

After his startup studio game was rejected by Sony (and after Mike died), he took the code and expanded on it by himself. Like a way to deal with his grief, sort of like That Dragon, Cancer.
>>
You know what would be fun? If someone actually did a spoopy shit game with one of the modern console's SDKs and then hid it for a couple of years. Then that person would have to leave the game in some unsuspecting person's house and shit would get real afterwards.
>>
>>18922895
On a side note, I think the game itself looks pretty impressive.

Honestly whoever made this should have just released it as a freeware game and it would have gotten a lot of good buzz.
>>
>>18924110
Yeah I feel like this would work better as an actual standalone game. The creator clearly put a lot of work into it
>>
>>18924110

I imagine he is planning on doing so after this "ARG phase", which to be honest is fun in it's own right.

Kotaku article: http://kotaku.com/people-are-trying-to-find-the-truth-about-a-creepy-unfi-1794538825
>>
File: beyond rebirthing.png (316KB, 916x668px) Image search: [Google]
beyond rebirthing.png
316KB, 916x668px
>>
Fake as fuck. The video uploader would have provided an .ISO if it was a real game
>>
Interactive creepy pasta, move along people nothing to see here
>>
unless OP of the vids posts iso or whatever, i have a problem to believe this shits for real
>>
>>18924520
>>18924540
Dumbasses, no one is saying that it's real. We all know everything on this board is a load of shit anyway. It's about the story and experience, and this is 10/10 well done.
>>
Larping faggots have surely stepped up their game, I'm actually impressed
>>
File: toneth.png (750KB, 956x713px) Image search: [Google]
toneth.png
750KB, 956x713px
>>18924520
I think the creator will eventually. Also dude you're on /x/, why you gotta be breakin balls like that?
>>
>>18924540

it is so obviously not real

the dude made a game to make a video series, and will probably release it as freeware later
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.