[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe the Fallen Angels are located deep in Antartica. This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 64

I believe the Fallen Angels are located deep in Antartica. This would help explain why the Nazis went there as they were retreating. It would also explain Operation High Jump. It would also explain the recent flurry of important figures visiting there.

What do you fellow /x/ anons theorize?
>>
>>18920672

So you're saying that demigod beings just chill in antarctica and do nothing all day?

fuck off you faggot
>>
>>18920685
No I think God banished them there. Or that's where the divide between Earth's Firmament and Heaven is.

Take a deep breathe and join the thread when you are ready to be an adult...
>>
>>18920672
They are in stasis.
Resting after the war/catastrophe that destroyed Atlantis along with a few Nephellim sons and human traitors. The story went like this.

The Fall of the Angels went.
Cosmos, Earth, Atlantis, Antarctic.

The fall of man went:
Cosmos, Mars/Eden, Earth and spread out.
>>
>>18920672
I think that if they're actually there then surely they just are anons like us nowadays... It must be a fucking boring existence imo because you know... banishment.
Also they don't accept visits.
>>
>>18920716
I agree with you mainly. I would think the ones imprisoned in Antartica were behind Hitler trying to wipe out the Hebrews. That would make total sense.

The question is how powerful are they now? How powerful were they then? I'm sure they are much smarter...>>18920717
>>
>>18920694
Antarctica is Niflheim.
>>
>>18920734
They are not.
They sleep there.
All the Nazis did was find some of their technology.
The real badasses are not even awake yet...

"Some say the only reason Hitler was listened to was because he was in possession of the skeleton of an Angel."

This was only half true since what he had was a winged Nephalim.
Angels are rediculously OP and will not leave a trace behind when they die....
they merely turn back into energy.

Nephellim are genetic experiments that were done by Lucifer.
His first name was the Angel of light.
Brightest in Gods ranks.
Luciel.
>>
>>18920746
That is very interesting. The Fallen Angels, at least some are said to be confined in Tartarus (Hel?)

http://norse-mythology.org/cosmology/the-nine-worlds/niflheim/
>>
File: antarctica-759.jpg (65KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
antarctica-759.jpg
65KB, 759x422px
>>18920752
So maybe Nephilim were the behind the scenes advisers or the Nazis, or you are saying they just fund things like Viminas and reverse engineered them?

What do you make of Operation Highjump?
>>
Well at least one of them is located in New Jersey
>>
>>18920768
All the Nephs that we know of are dead. They found the schematics to build ancient ayy resonance tech. Interdimensional travel and such. Really is the highest tier of magic.
Want to know a little secret?
>>
File: Nazis Antarctica.jpg (76KB, 684x442px) Image search: [Google]
Nazis Antarctica.jpg
76KB, 684x442px
>>18920771
A Vimina? A Fallen Angel? What are you saying?
>>
>>18920776
A Nephallim. The Jersey Devil.
>>
File: untitled.png (513KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
513KB, 564x423px
>>18920772
I do. You have my full attention anon.
>>
>>18920672
If God doesn't care about us now, do you think they would? Dude, we no longer care, they just will wait until we self-destruct as a species.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000002583507.jpg (209KB, 1032x646px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000002583507.jpg
209KB, 1032x646px
>>18920778
Wow. Never thought of that. I lived in Jersey for years so I was very up on it. Fascinating...
>>
>>18920782
Repeat these words over to yourself.
Nine times.

Magic.
Magnet.
Magma.
Magenta.
Magazine.
Mage.
>>
File: empireice3-300x265.jpg (31KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
empireice3-300x265.jpg
31KB, 300x265px
>>18920790
I appreciate the secret but it went over head. All I see is the root word being "mag"
>>
>>18920790
why?
>>
>>18920807
I am hoping that anon will elaborate a bit for us...
>>
>>18920803
Bingo.

How old is the word magic?
What is a magnet?
Magic net.
A catcher of magic.
A Mag-Net.

Wizards knew. To make a spell. You must first capture the root of the word.
Magic.
Magnetic.

The essense of color. The eye of God.
The fields of Magenta.

Science. Magic. All was once one.
The Nephallim aren't the only creatures with this abillity.

Root of all language.
In the beginning there was the Word.
The frequency.

These are the keys to the universe. If not the multiverse.
Courtesy of course....of God....

Priest though famed for hating magic users forget that with the right permissions....God allows such things to exist....
Solomon. The wizard king.
>>
>>18920824
Don't forget the Three Kings that visited Jesus as well, those were wizards as well.
>>
>>18920830
Magi more specifically
>>
File: Ufo Antartica 2012.jpg (66KB, 1201x1201px) Image search: [Google]
Ufo Antartica 2012.jpg
66KB, 1201x1201px
>>18920824
This seems to be truth. The power of creation was when God "spoke" things into being. I am following your drift.

I work Goetic Magic but only as for knowledge. Do you think that is fair bounds?
>>
>>18920807
So you can break through the root.

Magic.
Magnetic.

Frequency net.

But that is not the secret.
The real secret is this.
I want to let you try and answer this one if you can.

Why was Lucifer known as the leader of The Instruments of Heaven?

^_^
>>
>>18920840
He was lead musician in worshipping The Ancient of Days with song?
>>
>>18920840
He was known as the Morning Star, which obviously means he had control over Magic as a whole.
>>
File: CJ.jpg (38KB, 291x433px) Image search: [Google]
CJ.jpg
38KB, 291x433px
Ya'll on some strong acid or some shit. You guys do you but where are you all getting this information?
>>
File: avatar16498.png (64KB, 274x382px) Image search: [Google]
64KB, 274x382px
>>18920851
That, my brother Smoke, is Classified.
>>
>>18920850
My question would be though in the Third Heaven, God's domain, everything done there would be miraculous and magick to us...but normal to the Heavenly Hosts.

Doesn't Magick only really exist on the material plane here?
>>
>>18920824
This watch the Ancient knowledge series and The Golden web on YouTube
>>
>>18920672

>>18920314
>>
>>18920859
I truly belive all of you are bullshiters. If all of this information is legit then there must be a source to it all, no?
>>
>>18920846
>>18920850

Disco.
The leader of the Rebel Angels was himself a source of Magic that was not of God or that became disgusted that God ask him play music for his "mortal" younger brothers. This hatred caused him to trick Eve on Eden. He was a great scientist. A jealous brother to humans.
Now...
How do I know this for sure?

^_^
>>
File: Secret World Hitler Antartica.jpg (95KB, 433x539px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World Hitler Antartica.jpg
95KB, 433x539px
>>18920867
Yeahhhhh bub...how DO you know this?
>>
>>18920867
Obviously because the greatest misunderstood guy of history contacted you, faggot.
By the way... he never played for others. Always kept it for himself, like a true genius he only delivered when his creations were perfect.

>>18920866
Do you understand the word CLASSIFIED?
>>
>>18920866
I truly believe your a cunt so guess it's even eh?
>>
>>18920879
yeah, mjm. Have fun with your fanfic.
>>
>>18920891
She's smart dude... She checked what had to be checked, lol.
>>
>>18920894
Which ones? You mean the shitty potter ones, the shitnatural ones or the bullshit games ones?
>No, I don't read shitfics
>>
File: 220px-La_esfinge_de_los_hielos.jpg (30KB, 220x339px) Image search: [Google]
220px-La_esfinge_de_los_hielos.jpg
30KB, 220x339px
>>
>>18920891
Hey, i'm not the one pretending to have some kind
of divine esoteric information. Put your creativity to a more practical use, nigger.
>>
>>18920907
Good luck moving out of mom's basement.
>>
>>18920879
Pride.
Which is why he never could grasp the perfection of imperfection. Humanity. It makes him sick. All these vile little worms that eat and fight and die....

No. He is in stasis still...
What is coming is revelations. Soon the world will know the truth. Wizards, Nephallim do not hold a candle to what a real Angel is capable of once healed and awoken...especially when pissed off about what happened before the Ice Age... Do you know what Angels eat when not connected to God?

Only God can save us.
>>
>>18920672
Spongy, mummified penguin corpse beaches.
>>
File: 88db2032842def91d08676be5cab7a42.jpg (125KB, 736x1048px) Image search: [Google]
88db2032842def91d08676be5cab7a42.jpg
125KB, 736x1048px
>>18920917
translation:

Hurrrrrrrrrrrr Durrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
File: NWO Family Guy Episode.jpg (118KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Family Guy Episode.jpg
118KB, 625x351px
>>18920926
They eat us me thinks?
>>
>>18920930
I see you are now insulting me. Lack of arguments much? Why isn't all that divine information helping you now?
>>
>>18920926
Souls, they eat Souls.
God won't come, we are a failed test for Him now.
>>
>>18920922
It's my mum who lives there, it's better for her legs. Win-Win Scenario.
>>
>>18920936
Me arguing with you is like a genius arguing with a dung beetle...beyond pointless
>>
>>18920685
>just chill
>in Antarctica
>ho ho
>>
>>18920948
They're the reason because Santa lives in the North Pole. It's all about Balance.
>>
>>18920945
Pride comes before the fall. If you are so advanced and enlightened then teach this ''dung beetle''. Or is it true that you are just bullshitin'?
>>
>>18920672
Arctic ice covering ancient structures is cool, but why would you assume only strictly biblical angels would be buried there as opposed to something else?
>>
>>18920933
They eat everything.
Anything. It is all energy to them. Whatever is necessary to fulfil their purpose. His purpose is to attempt to destroy God.
His reason is vengeance.
His method slowest and dangerous.

"I can't hurt you....but If I can get them all to sin....maybe I can hurt your heart. Father. I shall turn them all against you."

Have you ever seen a Nephallim?
Like...a real one?
Skull and wings or horns and all?
They are all different.
Some even have different body morphology....do you know how much the world would shake if proof ever came to fruition that this was the true state of affairs? Half angels, quarter angels, dilluted bloodlines....Monsters,Vampires Interdimensional aliens, heaven and hell?
The true chaos?
Only a tremendous will would be able to know all this and keep some semblance of sanity.
>>
File: Love Spell.jpg (21KB, 236x343px) Image search: [Google]
Love Spell.jpg
21KB, 236x343px
>>18920956
You have asked no questions anon. You just came into the thread uninvited and stated you didn't believe any of this.

Ask a direct question if you want to learn...
>>
>>18920960
I still think He's better than God, seriously. We make a mistake (even if done by Lucifer) and got kicked out of our refuge? God is a fucking moron, he deserves his creation destroyed and when the time comes and Lucifer awakes I'll don't care and help him destroy it all. Nonexistence is better than a meaningless place in a normal life in a broken world.
>>
>>18920967
''Ya'll on some strong acid or some shit. You guys do you but where are you all getting this information?''

Was that not a direct question?
>>
I'm >>18920968
>>18920970
I just smoke Weed. This is all my faith to see creation destroyed before I die by a meaningless cause
>>
>>18920970
No that was the height of retardation.

Adults say "Hmmm that is interesting, but I am very skeptical, where might I find more about this subject?"

See you just got taught something.
>>
File: NWO Alfa Romeo Logo.jpg (404KB, 913x917px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Alfa Romeo Logo.jpg
404KB, 913x917px
>>18920960
Like me? I do know all of that to be true and worse.

It is hard to keep sane at times and I envy oblivious normies trust me...
>>
>>18920838
What if I told you some magic symbols on the Goetia and others are actually schematics for machines and resonators for certain devices that can tap into the three spheres of Heaven Hell and Void.
The portal gun from rick and morty but on a level of precision that it warps reality itself....and only a few can decipher the sigils....Ancient language. Ancient technology. Wizards are real.
>>
File: Evil Magic Circle Sexy.jpg (47KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Magic Circle Sexy.jpg
47KB, 500x486px
>>18920989
I'd be intrigued and very interested to know more if you care to share?
>>
>>18920989
Yeah, what >>18920994 is saying
>>
>>18920975
Ah I see. So in the end you are just another edgy shitlord who is uncapable of to cope with reality so you smoke weed and dive in a fantasy world where only you have all the knowhow. All of this is just fantasy and not even the beggining of a new world philosophy/religion. Just you trying to make sense of the world around you. Drop the weed, read up o some absurdism or nihilism. Go to a psycologist, get help. Life is what you make it, in a practical sense not fantasy.
>>
>>18921004
Dude.

Just go away for reals
>>
>>18921004
Dude. Not a edgy shitlord. I actually do live my life. But I fucking would laugh if He does wake up in my lifetime. The guy deserves victory, trust me.
>>
>>18921010
Yeah, I'll let you kids have fun for once. You need it.
>>
>>18921012
Have fun in fantasy land, boiis.
>>
>>18921012
No he doesn't. He literally is the ruler of this world right now. He is definitely not asleep and the Earth is pretty fucking shitty...
>>
>>18921036
He's still asleep mate. Do you think a genius would handle things this bad?
>>
>>18921045
I mean I'm fair and respectful of all opinions so I respect you if you think that.

I've understood that he is very actively in charge and his closest Fallen Angels run things to make us as miserable as possible.

But honestly all respect to your idea as well.
>>
>>18921045
I belive Hitler woke him to gain power but was cast aside by him in the end. That's why he lost. Even tho he was doing nothing wrong.
>>
File: untitled.png (275KB, 640x335px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
275KB, 640x335px
Is it the edge of the firmament dome as well there?
>>
>>18920994
The sigils are encrypted language. If you know mathematics very well the code can be deciphered from sigils and from them arise three dimensional structures and wiring patterns. When current is placed through them they do things ranging from portals to fireballs.
The real fucking wizardy type shit.
Golems etc etc.
>>
You people are fuckin weird
>>
>>18921068
>>18921069
From what I've heard it's a false flag to not looking weak in front of God. They're just holding things, and being static always makes everything go shitty at the end.
But apparently He will come soon.
>>
>>18921085
Learn to read sigils, then talk to me.
>>
Do what >>18921094 says. You will see the truth.
>>
>>18921084
Care to share some of the most common sigil or let's say the most benign one that doesn't have to open portals or something
>>
>>18920746
look at the words. Nifileim/Nephilim and how close they are.
>>
Any good, lengthy documentaries revolving around this topic? Preferably not over-the-top corny. I find paranormal and winter/snow with narration to be comfy and sleep well to.
>>
>>18921118
Yeah I noticed that after I posted it. I know I'll end up reading all night.
>>
>>18920672
Nazis and an ancient human went to Antarctica later than a WWII. When the Nazis realized they were with an ancient human, they took the ancient human to some of the richest humans living at earth. The ancient human, by technologies forcing dodging, preventing, and surviving, was his complete body later than all the guards did whatever they thought they should do to protect the rich people. The guards told to rich people that a human survived immense weaponry and should of been dead. Nazis claimed the ancient human was with the Nazis and the Nazis wanted money so they could do experiments to learn how the ancient was living later than the guards harmed the ancient human. The Nazis are at Antarctica and they develop the weaponry which is used during Operation High Jump.

The Antarctica base becomes their Earth domain of which they travel to and from other planets and moons of Sol. The Nazis become introduced to, "pets" of the ancient humans. These pets are many creatures which are humanoid of figure. Some are like reptiles. Others are like insects. The Nazis use technologies which force muscle flexing so the pets do what the Nazis want. The Nazis use these technologies to force giant creatures, bred from their smaller ancestors (many large ants and spiders), at the other planets and at Earth to dig and create bases underground. The Nazis fit their warriors with oxygen masks and suits. They are put inside the largest of the creatures bred from their smaller ancestors. The warriors inside the creatures yell commands which are helpful for the giant creatures to recognize patterns and wanted results.
>>
>>18921118
So, there is linguistic evidence that backs up the theory that the jews are in fact the descendants of the rapebabies of our ancient enemies?
>>
>>18921117
The sigils are ancient technology. You have to build the thing on the picture....
Sigils do nothing on their own except give you information...
However sometimes the mere presence of them can cause one of the many universes to create a point of reference on them....and thus cause a "visitor" or worse....

However when YOU are using them to travel....you need electricity....

However....It can be.... disasterous.
>>
>>18921137
Oh yes. What happened on Tunguska was bad as fuck. You can't just play with those things, you have to know what are you doing.
And yes, Tunguska wasn't a meteor like scientists said.
>>
>>18921137
Well I did ask you to share a benign sigil not a fucking portal to the underworld m8
>>
>>18921148
UFO collision.
>>
>>18921136
They always were mate... but they don't even deserve the eternal fire. They deserve being evaporated into nothingness and erased from history.
>>
>>18921156
There are none. All sigils have a reason to exist.
>>
>>18921165
So I cannot let's say make a sigil that will break a glass for example?
>>
>>18921171
Use all that power and information just to break glass? fuck outta here.
>>
>>18921156
Where do you want to brick into?

Heaven?
Hell?
Void?

What genre of universe?
What age rating?
This one not cutting it for you?
Any specifics?
If you are really good you can make your own sigils....
Wanna rip a fictional Item/character out?
Bring fourth a God/demi-God?

God has made them all...
There are universes where you can be an anime character. Universes where you are a God. Universes where you are THE God....Which works by main God of the Omniverse putting you in charge of your own eternal multiverse...thought to be where God would have put the Devil if he had not decided to go full destroy all that is God mode....

Sigh....benign....you just want me to give you the cheat codes without playing the game T-T
>>
>>18921171
Why the fuck do you want a sigil for that simple shit? Sigils are serious business you poser.
>>
>>18921176
Fuck you, you expect me to make my first sigil a fucking reality alternation device? No thank you, I want to begin by making simple stuff (thus testing the legitimacy of the whole concept)
>>
>>18921184
Plus God knows what will happen if I make a mistake on my first mighty sigil?
>>
>>18921177
I still don't see a problem with Lucifer destroying this Creation and his own. He's the true genius of history, not the guy who left us on his own just because some of us went full science mode and had forsaken him.
>>
>>18921184
To be honest I was just trolling. I honestly don't belive in this. But if you try and it does work make a thread with evidence, i will be lurking.
>>
>>18921177
FUUUCK I DONT WANT A TELEPORTATION SIGIL read my posts damn it
>>
File: ecodex_10.jpg (4KB, 130x135px) Image search: [Google]
ecodex_10.jpg
4KB, 130x135px
>>18921171
Alright. To break glass...
Draw a circle close to the rim. Approximately triple the radius of the glass. Mark the top with a plus and bottom with a minus and draw a sub circle to lock them in.
Now draw a triangle within the inner circle. The tip on the plus and the minus lined up to the middle of the base.
Draw 3 symmetrical s shapes along the sides of the triagle and the circle.
Place the glass in the middle.
Make a pyramid out of tin foil and put the glass inside.
Now place copper wire along the ley lines of the circle and triangle....the rest you should decipher yourself.
>>
>>18921197
Too late. Teleporting you now..............

:DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>18921222
Meh, it would have been funny if you have her the one that makes glass transform into mirrors to the other spheres.
>>
>>18921233
Fuggg :DDD
>>
>>18921222
really want to know how people like Beyonce and Gaga use these onstage?

please explain?
>>
>>18921192
you seem to think he is a friend...
>>
>>18920672
>>
>>18920782

a natural angel and a mechanical hybrid angel? neat.
>>
>>18922691
I think Christ and the Father have pure white hair like wool...
>>
>>18922669
Don't get me wrong. He's not a friend of anybody. He only trusts Himself. He only wants His own things. He always got smothered by God, so it's normal he wanted to rebel. Do you imagine being a Genius and can't use your fully intelligence? You end having hate for everything.
>>
>>18920672
nephilim were destroyed in the great flood, read a book sometime
>>
>>18922846
Not all Fallen Angels were Nephilim, read a book dude.

News Flash: He will come before 2021.
>>
>>18920672
>I believe the Fallen Angels are located deep in Antartica.

I believe they are located deep in a basement, posting on 4chan about how fallen angels are located on some weird places when they are supposed to be roaming the earth as the majority of the population of earth.
>>
>>18922793
I cant help but feel like God could have granted him anything...except to let him be God.

seems like the crux of the matter?
>>
>>18922951
That's exactly what He wants.
Another creation for Himself.
And I for one don't see the problem with it.
>>
We are the second iteration of humans to evolve on Earth. The first proceeded to give us the tools of civilization. A repository of knowledge is stored in Antarctica. This guarded secret is coveted by the elites as they think it's their key to immortality. Everything you hear about Antarctica is designed to be disinformation. This is why after WW2 and the dust settled the major nation's aren't going all out war on each other. The shell game will crumble soon and massive uprisings across the globe will commence.
>>
>>18922961
I think God would have needed him to appreciate the responsibility of such a thing...

God knows even the number of the blades of grass in his creation.
>>
>this thread
>100 replies

Good job, faggots.
Ruin the board moar pls
>>
>>18923035
How can you appreciate the responsibility of having one creation for Oneself when you don't have such resposibility?
God is an Hypocrite.
>>
>>18923045
Still /x/ you reptilian. Gtfo to your own shit if you don't like this one, there are tons of threads.
>>
You all are fucking hopeless.
>>
>>18923066
Which is Hopeless is Mankind. Do you like being blind to reality?
He will come, Liberate us from the clutches of a God who has forsaken us, then He will absord the Creation and make his own. He deserves it, he has always deserved it. It's like Einstein wasn't allowed to do Maths. He does deserve his Creation
>>
>>18923047
by carefully observing how God ran his...
>>
>>18920685
>do nothing all day
Maybe, but at night it's another story.
>>
>>18923113
Without true practice there is no Appreciation.
>>
>>18920716
>Mars/Eden
I heard once that Antarctica was Eden.
>>
>>18923121
Mars was the Eden. That's why it's barren now, God basically shutted down everything not essential for the Planet.
>>
>>18923114
up all night sleep all day!
>>
>>18923126
seems possible but not convinced...
>>
>>18920960
>thinking that lucifer isn't just god roleplaying with itself
>>
>>18923155
You just have to see the fact that there is no single finding of a fossil on Mars yet. Just supposed Microscopic organism and water on the Poles.
And Lucifer has the blame of being shut down, but honestly? I don't blame him.
>>
>>18923166
He isn't.
He was the First Angel.
The favourite. The one who had everything except what he actually wanted.
That fact slowly changed him, so instead of trying to get his own things on Creation wanted his own Creation so he didn't have to answer to anybody.
God didn't want to, so He started to sabotage God's creation.
Eventually God gets too bored of his own Creation because it keeps going wrong because of Lucifer and He manages to adquire it.
But it's not the same having the Creation of God and having Your own, so He's going to come... And destroy this Creation.
>>
>>18920981
Not that Mount Shoria megalith isn't interesting, but that image is Baalbek.
>>
>>18923178
God is just

We havent been abandoned...
>>
>>18923213
Yeah, keep lying yourself.
The only true hope is Him.
Not the God who had forsaken Creation.
Better a new Creation than a broken one.
Even if I'm just scattered atoms in it.
You just got the see the signs of what truly happened.
>>
>>18923228
trust me I prefer elimination instead of going to Hades...

I just know deep down God is still in charge and laid it all out for us.

I nor you have any excuse. Im terrified of God but I love him him too...
>>
>>18923279
Hades is a construct. It wouldn't exist in Lucifer's Creation, He never liked it. Also it became obsolete the moment we started to Doubt in God.
When have you seen God happy? Never. He's always being frustrated with us. We became too much like Lucifer and God didn't us to be like Him because He always thinks out of the box and tries to innovate everything.
You can't be seriously terrified of a God who had never know about you, he stopped checking a long Time ago, when his last attempt became corrupted.
Just do what I've said, look at the signs, you will see what truly happened and then God won't look so shiny as he tries to show.
>>
>>18920891

when the queen shows up for BBC inspection day
>>
>>18923308
you have been a fascinating conversation anon.

Ive seen Gremory Paimon and Stolas. I know both sides are real.

I just never hear the other side say God lies...even if they oppose him
>>
>>18921004

>uncapable
>>
>>18921045

he wakes up every 28 years for the feast of the beast and gives all his minions their orders for the coming decades
>>
>>18923322
Doubting God and saying he's a Liar are two different things my fascinating anon.
I just say he's even worse that every document says, that's why Lucifer deserves the win as well, He's the lesser evil of both.
Anyway I think I've showed my PoV quite a while (you all can see signs of my writing when I was having a debate with another anon here)
For now I'll take leave, take care my fellow Believers.
>>
what sigil do i use to summon a slutcubutt?
>>
>>18923351
Gtfo, Blasphemer.
>>
>>18920672
top kek
no fallen angels
all carbon based life
kek
>>
>>18923330
Have a great day anon. I enjoyed the discussion.
>>
>>18920830
The bible never mentions 3 kings or 3 magi
>>
>>18923466
The Bible isn't Empyrical Truth. I refuse to discuss more sorry, I've been enough time doing it already lol.
>>18923431
Yes, I've enjoyed it too. It had that ambient where we both learned something I think. Anyway, take care fellow anon, maybe later I'll come back.
>>
>>18923466
really?

where does that tradition come from then?
>>
>>18923482
>https://www.gotquestions.org/three-wise-men.html
>>
>>18923552
thank you very informative!
>>
No, the antarctic holds the great continent that was swollowed up by the sea "Atlantis" hint hint, covered in a thick sheet on ice and snow and a giant worlwind protects it
>>
>>18923692
The Atlanteans were the Nephilim in Greek Mythos.
>>
>>18923692
so what is Shangra La??
>>
boomp
>>
>>18923725
It's at the Himalayas unsynchronized with the rest of this plane of Creation.
Only the Purest of Souls are able to get in it.
And some... some come Corrupted from it.
It isn't a place for just Enlightment.
>>
>>18924062
That explains Juggalos
>>
>>18924134
Juggalos as far as I know just got a piece of a tree. And if you take something out of Shangri-La then it will Corrupt. You can't get anything out from there, it's the First Rule of the place.
>>
>>18921136
More on this please.

I also believe the jews are nephalim descendants of some kind.
>>
>>18924062
please more details?
>>
>>18924816
As I'm not a Pure Soul I cannot know more. Sorry. Anyway I doubt it's worth the risk, the Himalayas are no joke trust me.
Also there are more things Unsynchronized with our Plane.
>>
>>18924942
hmmmm Lemuria and Mu?
>>
>>18925037
Lemuria didn't exist at any point of time but Mu... Mu did for while.
Their original people survived the continent and nowadays they're well hidden at islands near the Japanese Archipelago waiting for a sign from Antartica of all places.
>>
>>18925065
what sign? the fallen angels reemerging...
>>
>>18925082
Mate, I tell what I know.
If I knew and I'm allowed then I tell it.
Anyway the Mu people aren't warmongerers, they are engineers, so you can extrapolate from there.
>>
>>18920672
Saw that freaky video on YT of a huge pyramid-like black artefact that had appeared (or been discovered) down there. There were only a few seconds of actual footage but it looked very impressive and honestly gave me the chills. Apparently shortly after that several head of states and even religious leaders went down to visit in more or less secrecy. Maybe you can find it still find it.
>>
>>18920790
>>18920824
>>18920840
>>18920867
>>18920879

Magic, music, magma, vibrations of the earth, a mage is one who has mastered vibrations, something the old gods had mastered as well. Thus, for a human to practice magic would be ungodly.

Lucifer wanted to grant humans the power of vibrations, but was vetoed. Doomed to us. But we are closer to the "gods" than we think. All global governmental systems in place now are merely suppressing us from achieving god-like status. It is possible if we could harness that part of our mind and being. We are, to a point, created in our creator's image.
>>
>>18921004
You're pretty salty for a nihilist.
>>
>>18920752
angels never exist as a physical body, they are consciousness that exists at all points in time simultaneously and has access to all knowledge of the physical world. Any manifestations were not physical but a manipulation of the consciousness of witnesses.
>>
>>18925373
They can do that yeah, but no.
They are sleeping there.
>>
>>18925373
What convinces insividuals like yourself that the statements you make have any bearing on reality. What evidence do you have that angels evens exist, let alone that they exist in all points of time or are projections into viewers' minds? Do you just make things up or do you get this from somewhere?
>>
>>18926176
The guy likes Supernatural a bit too much.
Don't mind him.
Anyway Science don't solve everything, also look at the Magic numbers, the Fibonacci secuence, the Angel numbers... too much things on maths have supernatural influence. Such elegant solutions are natural
>>
stargates and other old builder tech. the negative groups are trying to start world war 3 before the positive groups can enlighten humanity. maybe putin isn't that bad?
>>
>>18926176
I dont have a source but Catholics believe that. I went to a catholic hs with theology classes and we were taught essentially what that guy said
>>
>>18920981
Thats the same question just asked in a more formal way. Stop bullshitting, start answering. Or confirmed for knowing nothing
>>
>>18921004
>edgy shitlord
stopped reading lmao, go back to tumblr
>>
>>18925373
They can physically manisfest if they want to, but always ends in Disaster.

Still... I like how you guys still try to defend the God who has forsaken us.
>>
>>18926545
The first book after reading and understanding the Bible would be the Book of Enoch.

Mind you I didn't say you have to believe the Bible (though I certainly do) you have to read and actually understand what it is saying.

Not what you have heard it is saying. Then Enoch, Jasher and the Book of Giants are next steps.
>>
>>18926562
God hasn't forsaken us. He is letting things run their course. I don't always understand the mysteries of his purpose but I know there is a plan in place...
>>
File: arctic_00003.jpg (133KB, 634x427px) Image search: [Google]
arctic_00003.jpg
133KB, 634x427px
These tunnels in the Antartic are fascinating.
>>
>>18926678
^ This shit.
>>18926649
Keep lying yourself, he retired long ago. Lucifer it's the one ruling but he wants to start Creation all over again but He doesn't know how to do it.
>>
>>18926723
welcome back my interesting fellow anon.

Do you have personal experience with the light bringer? I do not only Goetic and Enochian entities...
>>
>>18920672
Seems possible. We have Astronauts deleting their tweets about evil.
>>
>>18926778
Buzz Aldrin.

I truly have no idea if that tweet was authentic. I am aware of it.

It seems to be as hard to verify as the account of President Bush Sr. answering Americans "could not handle the truth" about UFO's at one of Jeb's rallies.

Intriguing and having the ring of truth but ultimately both are unprovable. We can say with certainty that Buzz Aldrin was in Antartica at the very least though...
>>
>>18926736
Sadly no, it's all Oral tradition in my family.
I'm sure 11 generations(I'm the 12th) telling what I've said don't lie.
Anyway... It's all about perspective, as my Great-grandmother used to say when I was a kid.
>>
>>18926795
Yes, that tweet was authentic, at least I saw it as well.

As I've said before, every person with real Power tries to get in. But nobody does. They learnt from the Hitler incident that we shouldn't try to control the World for them, only Him.
>>
>>18926799
This seems to be a very common thing, the secret traditions kept amongst the family through generations. I told you already that I have experienced both sides in terms of entities.

Let me ask you this. Do you expect a final conflict with the Lightbringer winning by the skin of his teeth or by some secret ingenuity?

The forces of the Heavenly are overwhelming and cannot be defeated through force. How do you suppose the Lightbringer not to be destroyed as predicted?

Remember I am one who sadly straddles both sides of the fence and am truly interested in your take.
>>
>>18920968
Listen to this angsty preteen.

Go listen to some metal
>>
>>18921045
You think its bad because you're some loser in a basement. Things are exactly as he would have it.
>>
>>18926795
"We are in danger. It is evil itself." -Buzz Aldrin about Antarctica.
>>
>>18926809
God will have a one more Betrayal, and a completely unexpected one.
Trust nobody, not even your most trusted Generals.
>>
>>18926821
>>18926825
People like you makes me fun.
No angst, no basement.
I live a exactly normal life like many of you.
It's just my beliefs that makes you try to troll. Because nobody tries to rationalize like I do.
>>
File: Secret World Antartica Cryptids.jpg (215KB, 1300x813px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World Antartica Cryptids.jpg
215KB, 1300x813px
>>18926893
What annoys me about that tweet if it is authentic is why would he say something so "vague".

Tell us the deal Buzz if you are so concerned. I know it was taken down soon after.

After all of the years of holding in the truth about space and the Moon, he tweets that? Something out of a B movie?

It doesn't sit right.
>>
>>18920672
Gets weirder.
"...a US Navy Antarctica expedition in 1946/47. Originally scheduled for a six month period, the “scientific” expedition was officially called “The United States Navy Antarctic Development Program,” and given the operational name Highjump. The naval component of Operation Highjump was known as Task Force 68 and comprised 4700 military personnel, one aircraft carrier (the USS Philippine Sea among the largest of all carriers of the time), and number of naval support ships and aircraft. The Naval expedition was headed by famed polar explore Admiral Richard Byrd, who had been ordered to: “to consolidate and extend American sovereignty over the largest practical area of the Antarctic continent.” Byrd’s expedition ended after only 8 weeks with “many fatalities” according to initial news reports based on interviews with crew members who spoke to the press while passing through Chilean ports. Rather than deny the heavy casualty reports, Admiral Byrd revealed in a press interview that Task Force 68 had encountered a new enemy that “could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds.”
>>
>>18926912
Something we can't fight, and win. Maybe we found who really runs this planet.
>>
>>18926912
It's true. Also Highjump means to jump over the icewall that separated Earth from the literal firmament dome that we are enclosed in.

Secondary missions were called "Fishbowl" as in Earth in the dome, and "Domenic" means our Lord or Master.

Real history. Put the pieces together.
>>
>>18926894
Surely not Great Arch Angel Michael???
>>
>>18926912
They were warned to not touch Antartic soil, they didn't listen.
They were warned to not to go further, they didn't listen.
They got just punishment.
That's why since that moment every expedition is "Scientific".
>>
>>18926921
warned by who? The Fallen?
>>
>>18926918
It is incredibly bizarre, the idea of satellites. Thousands, supposedly. Never seen one, even with a telescope. One image of earth from an Apollo mission. One. But there are still things that don't make sense. Why the shift in water direction at the equator? If it is enclosed, it may have to do with the technology involved.
>>
>>18926921
People with Armies. So grabby.
>>
>>18926912
They mounted a gigantic Naval response to go to a place with air temperatures that can literally shatter your teeth in your mouth. What did they think they were going up against?
>>
That and I doubt Cold is evil enough to make you delete a tweet. I think we are always dancing around fifteen layers of bullshit. People protecting their most treasured asset. Their ego.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
>>18926930
It is true that it's hard to work it all out. Also recently they bombed the Moon. Why?

They detonated nuclear bombs in space. My opinion is to try to break through the Dome.

This world was not what I thought it was as a child in the 1980's
>>
>>18926945
>Fun fact: Christians are trying to be heard to surrender.
>>
>>18926963
Please explain that statement a bit more anon. I didn't quite follow your train of thought?
>>
File: Secret World Nazi Base Antartica.jpg (150KB, 1024x690px) Image search: [Google]
Secret World Nazi Base Antartica.jpg
150KB, 1024x690px
>>
>>18926970
The Holy Catholic Cristian and the Orthodox Church leaders have been going to Antartica since the XX century because they haven't got True signs of God and are panicked.
At first they went to see if the Fallen were still there.
The second time it was to ask if they have heard of God.
The third and so on... they try to give control to them.
>>
>>18926980
Fake and gay.
They never got permission to build bases.
And Hitler gave a great gift to them...
>>
>>18926945

This is Stanley Kubric admitting he filmed the moon landings.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ND8elf-dv2A
>>
>>18926986
If the Fallen were still there wouldn't that reassure them God was a reality?

Had the Fallen heard or seen anything more than us humans?

We tried to give the Fallen control or they tried to give it to us?
>>
>>18927006
He said people have had an unparalleled fraud brought against them. They should know the truth.
>>
>>18927010
That's a quote.
>>
>>18927007
If the Fallen were still there wouldn't that reassure them God was a reality?

Was is an interesting choice of verb you know...
Yes, God existed. Past sense. But he's not dead. He decided to retire.
The Fallen even when Confined can hear and see more than Us simple humans.
They don't care about control of this Plane, they are waiting until Lucifer is ready.
>>
Nazi's meeting with the Fallen?

Is this inside the Earth in Antartica?
>>
>>18927006
Three days before his death.

>You've got a lot of 'splaning to do NASA.
>>
>>18927024
Nazis in Tibet
>>
>>18927024
The only one who could enter was Hitler, and he just made it to the Courtyard where he was heard by a Scribe and waited until he got his response.

The Fallen learnt that it wasn't needed to control us from that meeting. So he gave him a ridicolously small amount of Power and sent him on a Doomed Crusade on porpouse.

>>18927029
There they got their Madness for the occult. And the blame lies on the Thule Society.
>>
>>18927021
Creator. Pure creation. Life. Humans run with Metaphors when they can't perceive the reasoning. The Bible is one such metaphorical Mardi Gras. Turned into a very cut and dry set of stereo instructions. Many truths, some man made.
>>
>>18927042
That why one can't believe it.
Oral traditions are much trustworthy.
We just don't lie, there is no need to.
>>
File: 15Kerry-master768.jpg (57KB, 768x554px) Image search: [Google]
15Kerry-master768.jpg
57KB, 768x554px
Secretary of State John Kerry on a frozen section of the Ross Sea near Scott Base, Antarctica
>>
Two months ago they evacuated all civilians. Then our military and Russian Naval fleets head there.
>>
File: IMG_3646.jpg (177KB, 1140x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3646.jpg
177KB, 1140x763px
>>
>>18927113
Do you know it's all a cover right?
Also, look just under the Norwegian claim...
>>
>>18927105
source?
>>
File: antartica anon.png (33KB, 1273x207px) Image search: [Google]
antartica anon.png
33KB, 1273x207px
>>
>>18923696
No they werent they were a poseidian branch.
>>
>>18927165
Almost true.
The Guardians are the Fallen
As I've said, God has forsaken us.
And Lucifer needs every piece God-made artifacts to know how to create His Creation
>>
>>18927158

Two separate articles. Hold on.
>>
>>18927193
Ok thanks for providing these sources anon I appreciate it.
>>
>>18920672
Its the watcher's grave thats located there, the russian church (and just about every other church) are always gathering there, along with government officials and all sorts of sketchy shit. But yes, its true, but the watchers are buried and stuck there
>>
>>18927189
It seems Lucifer is a little under whelming from this vantage point? He needs human help and artifacts?

That doesn't make me feel much awe...
>>
>>18927272
He doesn't need us. Just the artifacts.
He's clueless about how Everything was created.
It's His ultimate challenge.
>>
>>18925373
Angels of light (Lugh, for you fellow "pagans" [not a negative connotation]) = Angles of light
Sun of G(enerator)O(bserver)D(Destroyer) Earth = Son of God (From inside the temple of your mind, he has risen above the water of life, the bread of gnosis, and reveals to us the Eucharist, the fruit by which we consume inside of ourselves to ascend above with Him)

From the ray of the Son within you comes access to unimaginable glory. The temple, for which pegasus doth lie, which is the hippocampus of the brain, where the water which is memory runs through.

I will leave you with wisdom that you must discover inside.

It comes from within, and does not leave without.
>>
>>18927193
"Reuters reports that Russia has quietly unleashed the biggest military build up targeting the Arctic since the fall of the Soviet Union. "
>>
>>18927300
Question anon. Why does he not manifest and make his case to humanity?

Why so much subterfuge. The Goetic demons will discuss some of these things with me but it's clear an underlying agenda is always at play.
>>
>>18927193
"Russia recently built 14 airfields and arctic ports, four new Arctic brigade combat teams, and 40 icebreakers, some of which are nuclear powered. It is developing another 11 icebreakers."

https://www.google.com/amp/freebeacon.com/national-security/gop-lawmaker-urges-trump-buy-new-icebreakers-amid-russian-buildup-arctic/amp/
>>
>>18927320
Because mankind would obviously rebel.
It's in the nature of most of them
Remember, we were created by God, and if we don't see life as shades of grey instead of black/white then we will try to defend the Creation of our Creator.

I suppose it's a good thing that I've been told every perspective since I have memory, so I can understand them both and actually have a choice to think who's in the right.
>>
File: Nazis Antartica Flag.jpg (25KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
Nazis Antartica Flag.jpg
25KB, 620x414px
>>18927320
>>18927325
Fascinating. I do recall the bit about the Russian Icebreakers. I seem to recall an article about the United States cutting funds on Icebreakers which is odd given what we are discussing here...
>>
>>18927325
Do you know that's Arctic right?
They're just preparing of the shitstorm of May.
>>
>In 1938, the Nazis sent a large team of explorers - including scientists, military units and building crews on war ships and submarines - to the Queen Maud Land region of Antarctica. While mapping the area, they discovered a vast network of underground warm-water rivers and caves. One of these caves extended down as far as 20-30 miles and contained a large geothermal lake. The cave was explored and construction teams were sent in to build a city-sized base, dubbed Base 211 or New Berlin, that hosted the SS, the Thule Society, “serpent cults,” various Nazi occultists...
>>
>>18927345
You give me much to scratch my chin and think about anon. I remain concerned by the secrecy.

My Enochian Magick is not as proficient as my Goetic magick but both of these arts put me in contact with devious entities.

Some may be very kind and helpful. However always sly. Always acting in ways greater than my feeble human intelligence can fathom.

Heavenly agents are always straight forward if sometimes a bit terse...

Why? I am learning perspective from you if it helps.
>>
>>18927325
Seems like they are doing what we are doing in the Antarctic. They tried to move on the South Pole in 2016. Maybe they didn't get far.
>>
>>18927370
False flag operations.
If they show like "the bad guys", then they draw less attention from the supposed "good side".
Also they can't outright say "We want to destroy Creation and make One new", Chaos would ensure on both sides.
>>
>>18927391
Anyway I haven't got contact in months... Looks like I'm losing standing, sadly.
That's His way to do things, when you have done your part you don't have any use.

God should have taught him Love, the only thing He never got from the Creator.
>>
News seems sparse. But I've seen things become impossible to find on the internet.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/12/29/world/countries-rush-for-upper-hand-antarctica.html
>>
>>18927391
>>18927410
I am a firm believer of that's what happened to Hillary Clinton. Also Jeb.

Or did God overrule on that one and instill Trump for his purposes in the chess game?
>>
>>18920672
there is a congruence coming. A singularity. Many things have conspired to bring forth a paradigm shift.

Chimeras, nephalim, gibborim.....monsters of old coming back to life.....it will be like a nightmare for a time, times, & half a time....

See to it you are not deceived.....there is only one way out.......
>>
>>18927430
Very true the news holds back so much but they are in bed with the Elite so it is carefully controlled no doubt. Enough to make us think we know what is happening...
>>
>>18927431
In that specific case I don't have a clue.

Also my task was showing Lucifer as a more reasonable being that everything truly theological makes him.
And I've succeed seven times.
So I guess it's normal for me.

Also I have a theory about the Trump situation.
-God made Trump win so we obliterate ourselves and Lucifer accepts that we weren't the favourites of God because God would have stopped us to destroy ourselves.
>>
File: 7 Faces of Dr. Lao Circus Tent.jpg (157KB, 795x601px) Image search: [Google]
7 Faces of Dr. Lao Circus Tent.jpg
157KB, 795x601px
>>18927460
I think you have succeeded in that even in our discussion. It is hard for me to admire a being that would discard it's loyalists after they are useful.

God calls for good treatment of the lowly, the poor, the sick. Animals.

Beings of no "use" to him. A lot of my ponderings look at character as well as ability you know?
>>
>>18927460
Anyway the true question is:

>Will Lucifer end his research in time or will we destroy ourselves before He saves us from true Hell?
>>
>>18927470
To me it's hard to admire a God which allows so much suffering to his own Creation just because we make mistakes.

No offense now but...
God fucking made us to fail so he could be in the right.
>>
File: Base_Pedro_Aguirre_Cerda3.jpg (761KB, 1840x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Base_Pedro_Aguirre_Cerda3.jpg
761KB, 1840x1232px
>>18927443
It's not impossible to keep track of what's going on in antartica.

It's just more complex to what we are used to.
>>
>>18927485
I take no offense. I struggle very much with suffering, not asking to be created but created as a damned being, having my nature be such as it makes me constantly act in a way that damns me in God's eyes even though I am just being "human" so to speak.
>>
>>18920967
i think islams version with djinn instead of fallen angels sounds more logical
>>
>>18927494
Good Point. After work and my marriage then I pursue my occult studies. I prefer my Enochian and Goetic magick first. Then the secrets of Nasa and Antartica when the whim hits me.

So I get it. Bohemian Grove and Pizzagate also compete for study time as well.
>>
>>18927502
Well the Djinn are different from Fallen Angels.

So they are separate discussions...
>>
File: jmeyersudpol1860.jpg (49KB, 567x544px) Image search: [Google]
jmeyersudpol1860.jpg
49KB, 567x544px
>>18927503
http://www.inach.cl/inach/?p=7692
>>
>>18927496

So it isn't wrong of me(and my family tradition) to think that we deserve that Lucifer recreates Creation as He likes?

It is wrong to think that He, even after all this time, would create Mankind all over again but this time the God wouldn't be so negative to Mankind?

It is wrong to... to think He isn't as bad as God?
>>
>>18927508
how so differant? they fit the picture perfectly. First race on earth toughtthemselves gods chosen cast away for thinking themselves perfect and humans low and imprerfect
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asteroth Doll.jpg (117KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asteroth Doll.jpg
117KB, 750x937px
>>18927515
Tough to know what is "wrong" when it comes to grappling with this. We can admit most normies don't even struggle with the concepts. They just consume and go on chasing materialism.

So far in my studies I have still tended towards God is just and Lucifer has worst intentions for us.

Most beings I have dealt with seem to confirm this for me. I can agree that God seems to have acted unfairly in this matter since humans really have no say in the chess game and we do seem born to lose.

However...I still can't shake the feeling that the reality we experience has been altered by Lucifer and that when we disobeyed in the Garden, we legally transferred rulership of Earth to Lucifer.

So it appears to me that he already has what you say he wants...and all of Creation groans.

I have never consulted Asteroth who I feel could assist in my understanding, and scrying the Aethyrs is laborious work for me, so truly the jury is still out.

So I don't think you are wrong and I don't know if I'm right. It's just where we are both at with it.

At least we care enough to try to know right?
>>
>>18927529
Djinn are a separate creation, and yes likely the first inheritors of Earth.

Angels Fallen and Holy aren't meant for Earth.

The Djinn exist side by side with us only we are separated by the veil somehow. Djinn made of Fire. Humans Dust. Angels Light.

They can be contacted but it's not advisable.
>>
>>18927544
Yeah. Sadly we are the minority.

You preferring the Light.
Me preferring the Dark.
But both like to know about the other side of the Story.

Remember, we didn't truly disobey, as God did know that Eve was tempted to do it by the Snake, but he didn't care. He knew she was going to do that. And sometimes... sometimes I even think Lucifer was ordered to tempt her.

But then I remember that God made us to fail.
>>
File: Biblical Christ on Trial.jpg (594KB, 2526x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Biblical Christ on Trial.jpg
594KB, 2526x1750px
>>18927554
Only Lucifer can tell us for certain but the sad sorry joke about my whole existence is...could I ever believe him?

God with holds 99 percent of it but I feel the one percent I get is truth.

The Crux of my struggle...
>>
>>18927571
There is a reason for that 99%.
God doesn't reveal his mistakes.
Lucifer instead revels in His own failures, He won't ever reject a failure, He will make a Failure become a Success instead.
>>
never fall into the trap of interpreting something from history with a modern lens. i still remember the popular charlie chaplin time traveller video (which made the rounds in the 1980s and 1990s btw, long before the internet, when we shared worn out vhs tapes of aliens and spooky shit), holy shit this chick is talking on a mobile phone! by 2017 it's retard because we don't even use our mobile phones to talk anymore, we just stare at the screen and text. probably 30 years from now someone will reinterpret a painting or carving or historical piece as directly relevant to whatever is their current cutting edge technology.

absolute garbage.
>>
>>18927908
What are you doing in /x/ then?
You are too skeptical.
>>
>>18920960
I was told by an "angel" (a human one among us) that I was a "god" (small g) and in fact many of us on *chans and the internet are gods, angels and other things. From this view, angels are actually quite common and walk among the regular humans today. (both godly ones and nephilim)

Anyway, I heard some thought suggestions from an "angel" or something claiming to be one (not voices)
It told me that I was a "Son of God" which could give birth to Nephilim if I had sex with a human woman and that God indirectly controls the population of gods and others of this "species" to not want to or be capable of reproducing through circumstances. Many of these people are diagnosed with autism and similar disorders today.

Also, the Nephilim descendents still walk among us and generally look like anyone else. They are often just black and live in the inner cities and many are in jail. I was told many get aborted and become demons but they are still out there. So, apparently God is both a racist and pro eugenics.

This is the real reason why many of us are bitter virgins on /r9k/. We aren't meant for many of these human women and "our own" women tend to grow up as shitty Tumblr SJWs in this day and age.
This whole thing about eating humans... I began to believe that "God" eats our souls upon death while in the mental hospital. I also believed that stuff like TV dinners and certain GMO fruit contained angel and human souls inserted through some kind of witchcraft. I was afraid to eat certain food after this. I'm still not sure what to think of this stuff since recovering.

This stuff also involves time travel and people from the distant future/past and whatever was telling me this communicated solely through head nods.
>>
>>18927980
Continued:

Can you give me your thoughts on this experience? Also, I'm of the opinion that angels are just another species of human. Perhaps neanderthals or another species that predates the modern human beings. Biblically, there is more than one god with the god of the bible as lord over all of the lesser ones that get assigned a territory. I was told to research this as well.

I was also told 4chan had/has a part to play in both the future and the distant past civilizations possibly relating to a parallel earth and USA.
>>
Biblically, there is more than one god with the god of the bible as lord over all of the lesser ones that get assigned a territory. I was told to research this as well.

This is true google The Divine Council
>>
>>18927985
All the gods are part of the one True God. Lucifer is the only Godlike being that was truly born from God.
If your theory stands then my family isn't that special. It can be possible but there is one problem... It has too much lmao for me mate. I'll read it again later so I can not lmao while reading it.
>>
>>18921177
I briefly believed I was god of this universe and my parents/others in my life wanted to eat my flesh like The Monkey King or Jesus. It felt so real too. I also saw light fixtures change shape before my eyes. Did I transfer myself to a parallel universe? I've seen hints via "random" events that I'm some kind of plainswalker. (See: Mandela Effect)

I'm not sure about Heaven or Hell. I know they aren't biblical but I guess they are in other religions as well as popular, mainstream beliefs.
Are these places real for the same reason some Animes and other human fiction are real too? IE, anything humans can imagine has been done by them/God?

I ran into this guy who was researching time travel and he repeated many of your same claims. He also told me to buy this radionics time machine called the Hyper Dimensional Resonator. It can supposedly let you travel through time and realities using the right equipment. According to this torrent I downloaded, it is based on the Kabalistic stuff.

As for anime being real in places... How can this be? Is this some kind of simulation from the future where all the fiction humans have written has been made into real life "games" one can jump into if one so desires? Are we just the manga of some girl in an anime world? Is My Little Pony Friendship is Magic also real somewhere? There was a guy on /mlp/ claiming he could astral project to their world.

>>18921137
Have you traveled to other universes consciously using electrical devices yourself?

Also, while typing this my captcha was "PLANNERS Calle" and I accidentally switched to a tab titled "Archons". WTF, mang
>>
>>18921177
This sounds like Rick and Morty. I still feel like that show contains a lot of truth hidden in plain sight. Is it possible the authors have experienced universe hopping? I often wonder about our writers of popular fiction.
>>
>>18928074
The manga thing is called the Channeling Theory.
Basically it stands in the fact every Fiction writer basically has the stream of information of a history of another Universe.
Infinite planes of Creation done by the same Creator.
>>
File: 7 Faces of Dr. Lao Artwork.jpg (138KB, 1254x2069px) Image search: [Google]
7 Faces of Dr. Lao Artwork.jpg
138KB, 1254x2069px
>>18928074
It's not an insult to wonder if you have been checked for Schizophrenia?

Not that the super natural isn't completely real but the paranoia about people wanting to eat you is a sign of it a little?
>>
"Not so fast. You've asked me to let all the major demons out of Hell. I can't even begin to do that. I can call up only those with whom I have pacts, and their subordinates. No matter what you have read in Romantic novels and plays, the three superior spirits cannot be invoked at all, and never sign pacts, those being SATHANAS, BEELZEBUTH and SATANACHIA. Under each of these are two ministers, with one of the six of which it is possible to make pacts -- one per magician, that is. I control LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE, and he me. Under him in turn, I have pacts with some eighty-nine other spirits, not all of which would be of any use to us here -- VASSAGO, for instance, who has a mild nature and no powers except in crystallomancy, or PHOENIX, a poet and teacher. With the utmost in careful preparations, we might involve as many as fifty of the rest, certainly no more. Frankly, I think that will prove to be more than enough."
>>
File: addtext_com_mtqwntm4mjmymjc2.jpg (99KB, 1024x492px) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_mtqwntm4mjmymjc2.jpg
99KB, 1024x492px
>>
>>18928084
The masters of futurism are disturbing, specially Verne, he and H.G. Wells described the entire XXth century.
>>
File: 584613.jpg (40KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
584613.jpg
40KB, 450x600px
>>18928196
>>
>>18928196
Don't forget about Arthur C. Clarke
>>
>>18928171
They were told no to enter Antartica
And didn't accept the advice.
They found it.
And paid the price.

Why do you think there are only "Scientific" bases now?
>>
>>18928142
Lol, it's as if Lucifer is really trying to be God, what a goof.
>>
>>18928326
He doesn't want to become God.
Just create his own Creation.
>>
>>18928338
Inst the same thing?
>>
>>18928087
Thanks mang, I never actually knew it had a name. I just thought it was fictional past lives or something.
>>
>>18928109
Yeah, that's what they said I had but I dunno. It was very brief and I never actually heard voices. But I also wondered if it was some higher spiritual insight like a top illuminaughty sekrit. Like, I dunno but that would suck if there were humans in the food. I thought they were like tulpas. Tulpas go to die by ending up in your food or some junk.
>>
>>18928448
I think they do put humans in some food. Horrible I know...
>>
>>18928419
It would be it He wanted to become into one.
But He only wants to create it.
As being God would mean having a religion.
And that's wrong as well. I don't spread a cult, I spread what his True essence wants because He was the First being after God so He got the curiosity of doing what Father did.
>>
>>18927920
Maybe he is here to laugh at idiots like you?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Belial Appears.jpg (65KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Belial Appears.jpg
65KB, 600x791px
>>18928494
Alas and Belial the second though he often claims to be first...
>>
>>18927006
This was a film project and an actor fuckwit, look it up.
>>
>>18928502
Haha, funny.
Trying to laugh at people means that you are without arguments to refute me or you are just a little ickle troll. It's hard to debate when one thinks with a little bit of logic isn't it?
>>18928505
He can claim but Lucifer is the First. Even God won't deny this.
>>
>>18928518
Anyway for today I've got enough.
Good night fellow anons.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Belial Figure.png (2MB, 1521x1141px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Belial Figure.png
2MB, 1521x1141px
>>18928518
Agreed.

Though he is almost as prideful and in Hebrew I believe his name means "worthless". I am not positive on that though...
>>
File: Arcadia.jpg (228KB, 1000x794px) Image search: [Google]
Arcadia.jpg
228KB, 1000x794px
>>18928523
Good day interesting anon. Hope to discuss more in the future.
>>
>>18928518
Ah yes. "Youre too skeptical for /x/" is the pinnacle of logical argumentation.
>>
>>18928087
I couldn't find much with the search term "Channeling Theory"

Is this what you are talking about:

http://www.mysticalwonders.org/group/post-68242.html&highlight=

I find more with search terms like fictionkin and otakin but it's mostly tumblr shit.
>>
>>18923045
Fuckin top kek
>>
>>18928514
this
Kubrick was well aware of this meme
>>
>>18928540
Well, I can say that I apologize. But yeah. This is /x/. I wouldn't be this open at /b/ or /pol/ you know.
>>18928545
It's a very unknown theory. Very rare to find.
I'll explain a bit because it's actually the only thing that actually could contradict all my beliefs.
>Creation as a whole is consisted of infinite different clusters of realities governed by different Gods. But those Gods have a ruler in one called the Creator.
>There is no conflict because if two Gods wants the same cluster then the cluster would duplicate and every God would have one for itself.
>Between clusters of realities there are strings connecting them all.
>Supposedly there is One cluster where Every single line would intersect. In that one resides all those Fic writers.(aka this one).
I don't remember where I first read it. But lately it has become a theme on the Uni I work.

And now I really take leave. Good night.
>>
>>18927113
So Neuschwabenland is officially Norwegian?
>>
>>18927920
I bet you are "too skeptical" of something else posted regularly around here.
>>
>>18928627
If you look closer you will see signs of Me on most threads.
>>
>>18928631
any time a cunt shit posts?
>>
>>18928631
no, anon. thats just not how this site works
>>
The Fallen Angels can't do shit. They're only like 10 feet tall and not immune to 50 cal bullets.
>>
>>18928651
Wrong. The nephallim are very fleshy.
Angels. Fallen or not are terrifyingly powerful.
>>
>>18928651
That's Nephillim
>>
File: Father_Satan2.gif (78KB, 310x302px) Image search: [Google]
Father_Satan2.gif
78KB, 310x302px
Wherefore, it is true that my knowledge encompasses the
Very truth of all that is,
And my wisdom is not separate from my heart,
And the manifestation of my descent is clear unto you,
And when it is revealed to the children of Adam it will
Be seen by all.
And many will tremble thereby.
All habitations and desert spaces are indeed of my own creation, set forth,
All fully within my strength, not that of the false gods;
Wherefore I am he that men come with their rightful worship,
Not the false gods of their books, wrongly written;
But they come to know me, a peacock of bronze and gold,
Wings spread over Kaaba, temple, and church, not to be overshadowed.
And in the secret cave of my wisdom it is known that there is no god but myself,
Archangel over all the host, Melek Ta'us.
Knowing this, who dares deny?
Knowing this, who dares fail to worship?
Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the Koran and bible?
Know that who knows me will I cast into paradisiacal gardens of my pleasure!
But the Yezid who knows me not will I cast into affliction.
Say then, I am the only and exalted archangel;
And I make prosperous whom I will,
And I enliven whom I will.
Say then, I alone am to be praised from the Towers of Lalish,
And from the mountain of Ararat to the western sea.
Say then, let the light of knowledge flash forth from the ziarahs,
Flash forth from the river of Euphrates to the hiddeness of Shamballah.
Let my Sanjak be carried from its safe place into the temple,
And let all the clans of Yezid know of my manifestation,
Even Sheikan, and Sinjar, and Haliteyeh, and Malliyeh, and Lepcho,
And the Kotchar who wander among the heathen.
So saith Shaitan
Why resist him? He is clearly God.
>>
>>18929244
ww-what is this from?
>>
File: Father.gif (221KB, 427x613px) Image search: [Google]
Father.gif
221KB, 427x613px
>>18929306
Want more? That was Quret Al-Yezid, this is the Al-Jilwah

Chapter I

I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, which those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve. Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices everyone in his own turn. I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.

No god has a right to interfere in my affairs, and I have made it an imperative rule that everyone shall refrain from worshipping all gods. All of the books of those who are without are altered by them; and they have declined from them, although they were written by the prophets and the apostles. That there are interpolations is seen in the fact that each sect endeavors to prove that the others are wrong and to destroy their books.

To me truth and falsehood are known. When temptation comes, I give my covenant to him that trusts in me. Moreover, I give council to the skilled directors, for I have appointed them for periods that are known to me. I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
>>
>>18920672
We are waiting...
>>
>>18929345
Chapter II

I requite the descendants of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know. Moreover, power and dominion over all that is on earth, both that which is above and that which is beneath, are in my hands. I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them. I place my affairs in the hands of those whom I have tried and who are in accord with my desires. I appear in diverse manners to those who are faithful and under my command.

I give and take away; I enrich and impoverish; I cause both happiness and misery. I do all this in keeping with the characteristics of each epoch. And none has a right to interfere with my management of affairs. Those who oppose me I afflict with disease; but my own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without. None shall live in this world longer than the time set by me; and if I so desire, I send a person a second or third time into this world or into some other by the transmigration of souls.
>>
>>18929345
Yes I get the bet sense ever of Lucifer's personality reading this...
>>
File: nordics.jpg (17KB, 200x294px) Image search: [Google]
nordics.jpg
17KB, 200x294px
>>18929348
Chapter III

I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions. I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will.

Now the sons of Adam do not know the state of things that is to come. For this reason, they fall into many errors. The beasts of the earth, the birds of heaven and the fish of the sea are all under the control of my hands. All treasures and hidden things are known to me; and as I desire, I take them from one and bestow them upon another.

I reveal my wonders to those who seek them, and in due time my miracles to those who receive them from me. But those who are without are my adversaries, hence they oppose me. Nor do they know that such a course is against their own interests, for might, wealth and riches are in my hands, and I bestow them upon every worthy descendant of Adam. Thus the government of the worlds, the transition of generations, and the changes of their directors are determined by me from the beginning.
>>
File: 1464407761086.jpg (1MB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1464407761086.jpg
1MB, 1425x1425px
>>18929357
Chapter IV

I will not give my rights to other gods. I have allowed the creation of four substances, four times and four corners; because they are necessary things for creatures.

The books of Jews, Christians and Muslims, as of those who are without, accept in a sense, i.e., so far as they agree with and conform to my statutes. Whatsoever is contrary to these, they have altered; do not accept it. Three things are against me and I hate three things. But those who keep my secrets shall receive the fulfillment of my promises. Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the worlds.

It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without.

I have not taught these teachings, nor do they proceed from me. Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.
Chapter V

O yea that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image, for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and statutes. Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things. Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered.
>>
>>18929360
Amazing and scary...
>>
>>18929394
It's a neat document but trust me don't get involved with that bitch-made liar bane of all women bane of all children Satan
>>
>>18929421
What's the history of the document? It is devastating...
>>
>>18929360
so when will it actually happen i am curious
>>
>>18929421
Hahahaha... Satan.

The name's Lucifer, bitch.
Don't demonize His name.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.