[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Onatario Spooks Part 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 38

File: theres a ghost here.jpg (111KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
theres a ghost here.jpg
111KB, 1000x750px
Requesting any spooky stories or locations from anywhere in Ontario. Post stories of ghosts, cryptids, innawoods, or anything similar. I'm always interested in stories, even if I don't explicitly ask for them.

Last thread had some great stories and discussion, anyone have more info on the Bancroft Cult?

Previous Threads:
>>18872501
>>18816629
>>
File: Car park.jpg (535KB, 1229x691px) Image search: [Google]
Car park.jpg
535KB, 1229x691px
>>18920552
In here for Thunder Bay spooks. Who's got more on Trowbridge and other outdoor haunts?
>>
>>18920552
Would you by any chance have scans of these books?

John Roberto Colombo, Mysterious Canada

Betty Sanders Garner, Canada's Monsters

Wyman Walker, Mythical Creatures of the United States and Canada
>>
>>18920552
Blue Ghost Tunnel
>>
>>18920552
sucks the armoury is being gutted for uwindsor crap
>>
the linseed factory in toronto is pretty interesting
>>
>>18920739
No, unfortunately. I'll try to find them now that I know about them though

>>18921181
Agreed
>>
Port Perry has that haunted road where the headless biker is suppose to drive on. Also it's the Indian trail to Lake Ontario.

Seen "orbs" up there but others have seen some spooky shit, should a fair amount of stuff on youtube.
>>
Got a few stories from London

>move into new house in like 2005
>there's a huge lot beside me with an old ass white house on that is falling apart (so old that it would have been there before the area was even part of the city)
>trippy ass shit on the property including a mannequin using a telephone in the big window facing our house
>signs with unknown markings spray painted on them
>rarely see the people who live there but see their truck come and go all the time
>the people move out of the house
>the house becomes abandoned and is boarded up
>>
>>18923211

>FF 2 years
>get together a bunch of kids from class to explore the house
>pull down the boards covering the door
>go inside
>everything feels off
>we start looking around
>start seeing weird shit like the mannequin mentioned earlier
>in the corner of the living room there's a white chair with sheets on it covered in what looks like blood (still don't know if it was for sure)
>look in the basement
>there's literally a pile of dead raccoons, like maybe 20 of them
>go upstairs
>there's a room with carpets on the walls and like a checkered kitchen linoleum floor
>one of the rooms is like a storage room
>only stuff in there is a bunch of SEALED brand new kids toys
>a fucking sealed snes in 2007, 2 doll houses, a set of dolls, other miscellaneous kids toys still in the packages
>look at the doll set
>realize they've been put back in the box and that they've been tampered with
>one of the dolls has it's hair cut off and face scraped at
>feeling fucking spooked the whole time but the other kids are just laughing about it
>a few kids get cut on glass and rusty nails
>decide to go outside because i'm heavily spooked
>they're all still inside looking around
>start hearing banging and crashing from inside the house
>all the kids come out calmly
>"hey guys what's that sound?"
>"lyle is just smashing stuff"
>"uhh why?"
>"idk i guess he just felt like it"
>the kids all leave with lyle still in the house
>lyle is inexplicably smashing and destroying shit in the house
>try to call out to him, but no answer
>go back home and then periodically go outside to see if he's still there
>he's there for literally 3 hours by himself breaking shit in the house
>ask him on the next monday why he did it, and he just says he doesn't know

>a few months later the house is torn down and a big apartment building is built on the property
>>
>>18923222
pretty sure that whole area was haunted as fuck

I had ghost encounters multiple times in my house beside there

>reach out for door handle to my bedroom
>the door slams shut in front of me
>laugh and say "haha so funny" and assume it's my little brother
>open the door and look everywhere in my room
>no one in there
>start trying to convince myself it was a draft
>no doors or windows open in the house
>realize i'm home alone
>get fucking spooked and run straight out of my house

another time
>go into bathroom
>start seeing like actual orbs of light flying around
>like tons of 3d fucking orbs of light
>start trying to convince myself it's the reflection of something but there's literally nothing around
>freak out and leave the house
>>
>>18923211
>>18923222
That's fucking bizarre. Has anyone reported spook shit in the apartment building?
>>
>>18923629
no idea, man

here's something else that's spooky, happened in westmount where wally world used to be

>area still has decayed remnants of the park but it's pretty much all overgrown
>friends and i hang out where the old mini putt used to be
>go into bush to piss
>see a little makeshift hut
>call friends over
>it's like a homeless persons miniature tipi
>inside there's just a blanket on the ground, some books and a box
>open the box
>there's a fucking real life human skull and cat skull in it
>go back to friends house and call the cops
>go back to the location to show police where it was
>everything is fucking gone
>cops think we're playing a prank on them because we're a little bit drunk
>luckily we aren't charged for underage drinking
>>
>>18920652

>>Sushi Bowl is across the street.
>>
>>18923211
>>18923222
>>18923264
I moved to London in 2005. In what area was this?
>>
>>18924046
byron
>>
>>18924186
Ah.
>be me
>friends and i go hiking innawoods by uwo
>late at night
>literally have seen nothing but trees and dense brush
>out of nowhere a shed appears
>ask friends if they had seen it from afar
>we all agree it just appeared
>check inside
>broken toilet and desk, that's it.
>in a shed, in the middle of a wood, with 100 year-old+ trees surrounding it
>how.png
>why.jpg
>we noped tf out of that woods double-time

I think we were all spooped because we had been studying spoopy films at Banting earlier that day. Haven't been back since.
>>
>Be me, 17 in 2010.
>Driving down leaving Merlin.
>12-1 am or so, left a friend's after bbq and bonfires and shit. Completely sober, couldn't leave my ex's if I had a drink.
>Nothing but freshly sprouted corn fields either side of the road.
>Singing along to music and making good time.
>Then,
>There's a girl about 14ish in the road wearing a torn dress. Staring right at me and about four to five meters ahead of me, tried to swerve.
>Bam! Hit her and the car felt like it slammed into a wall. Car came to a stop almost instantly.
>Get out of the car, check for damage, no damage.
>Get out my flashlight and circle around the car about 400m.
>No girl, no blood, no clothes, no car parts, nothing.
>Call ex's parent to help me make sure I didn't kill anyone.
>Search with 6 people for a couple hours, find nothing.
>Go home all spoopy
>>
I used to do a bunch of urban exploration in Ontario with an ex.. One of my favorites was an abandoned hospital, but the creepiest was an abandoned asylum in Muskoka. A water pipe had burst on the top floor so at 3am all you could hear was rushing water and noises echoing.

When I was a kid the house I was in had a ton of creepy shit going on. At night I'd hear people wailing, see things moving in the shadows, people talking. One time I was on my bed reading about ghost stories and my stereo suddenly blasted to max volume, never happened again.

We lived on a 1,000 acre property that had several houses on it, at the main farm was a 3,000 sq foot house that had a couple people die in it. My great uncle blew his face off opening a flammable barrel with a blow torch. It has been turned into a bed and breakfast, but it's not terribly spooky at night.

Both my father and I have seen UFO's around that property as well.
>>
>>18924433

Almost forgot.. Near the farm was a graveyard in a small town that was notorious for paranormal activity. My friends and I went out there at 3am, was raining a bit. Most of the group went home and it was just my one friend and I left, walking around the graveyard touching statues.

We approached one of an angel and my friend reached out to touch it and it jerked its hand back. Before I could say anything my friend shouted,

"HOLY FUCK IT JUST MOVED DID YOU SEE THAT??"

Normally I'd be skeptical but we both saw it happen, and I didn't even get a chance to say anything to him about it.
>>
>>18924037
More like to the left and down a quarter block.
>>
I know some guys that got into Kingston Pen, they were shit faced so they didn't remember much but I would expect there would be some spooks there
>>
whats the story behind that building in the pis related OP? I live near there
>>
>>18924433
>>18924454
Sounds fucking nuts, dude. How did the statue move? Did it look at you?

>>18925253
It's haunted by a patriotic soldier from WWI who hanged himself there when he learned that he was too old to serve in WWII. My dad would hear it whenever he was on guard duty there in the '80s. It's a shame that they're fucking up the inside of it and turning it into a "creative art" building.
>>
I don't remember anything from my childhood and there hasn't been any spooky experiences in the last decade
>>18925739
>turning it into a "creative art" building.
Disgusting
>>
>>18920552
Lot of weird shit in and around Brantford/Brant County.

I've met multiple people, and have seen myself (alone and in groups) 'holes' the just manifest in the air then disappear later.

In addition, a friend and his girlfriend ran into a crawling torso near the traintracks in Paris.
>>
>>18928129
You sure they weren't hit by a train and needed help? lol
>>
>>18928129

What were the holes like? Could you see through them? Or were they like a shadow?
>>
>>18928187
He actually said they probably should've checked the guy but he insisted there were no trains going by around the time.

>>18928213
Like colorless, shadow spheres/spheroids.
>>
>>18928216

That's crazy.. The reason I asked is I'm from Norfolk county and when I was younger a black hole appeared in my bedroom wall and a raspy, old voice spoke from it and said

"I'll get you someday.. Someday.."
>>
>>18928187
topkok
>>
anything around barrie?
>>
>>18920552
Anything in the 613? I'm in Ottawa looking for something to do
>>
File: Hangover.gif (362KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hangover.gif
362KB, 400x300px
Looking for people from the muskoka/bracebridge area.

Hit me up for some spooky shit
>>
Come on lads, don't be afraid to post
>>
I wonder if anyone actually has anything on Moose Factory, Atawapiskat or that general area.
>>
>>18932633
This. People in the last thread were saying that the further north you get, the spookier it gets, and it don't get much further north than this
>>
>>18932633
>>18932641
What is it about the area that is spooky?
>>
>>18932682
The further north you get, the more likely you are to see sasquatch, wendigo, etc.
>>
>>18932697
No; I mean within those villages & indian reserves, not the sticks themselves.

I mean I've been from Cayuga & Selkirk, all the way up to Mono & Shelburne & the spookiest shit I've seen had more to do with Mississauga & Etobicoke more than anything (but that's because those places are both shitholes, along with Scarborough).
>>
Bump

Please let this thread be successful
>>
>Canada
>Success
Pick one.
>>
>>18933340
;-;
>>
BUMPING FOR SPOOPS
>>
bump ;__;
>>
File: Thunder Bay cemetary - edit.jpg (734KB, 1200x666px) Image search: [Google]
Thunder Bay cemetary - edit.jpg
734KB, 1200x666px
Anyone think they'd be down for a Thunder Bay meet-up? May seems like it'll be pleasant, and I wouldn't mind finding a group to explore spooky shit with.
>>
>>18920552
>Canadian Ghosts

"Boo, eh? oh, soory aboot sceerin ya there. "
>>
I looked down whilst kayaking and thought I saw a body in a snowmobile suit looking up at me. I just noped and wrote it off as a huge carp.
>>
>>18924433
>>18924454
My father grew up in London and spoke of UFOs. Never got any photos, unfortunately. We've got a cabin on Muskoka. Where abouts is the abandoned asylum?
>>
>>18921511
I live less than a kilometer from that road... been on it a few times and have never seen shit. The headless part of the story was also made up. His head never came off when he crashed.
>>
Bump. I guess these threads have run their course
>>
I have a weird story that I would like to tell. I still don't understand what I (we) saw, but regardless here it goes.

When I was like 8-10 years old (mid-late 90's) there was an Arena (forget name) close to Tomken and Dundas. I believe it was a skating rink at one point, but eventually it just became an abandoned building before they tore it down and created homes (arena rd, mississauga) is the specific area.

Anyhow, at the time I used to hang out with kids a little older than me and we all decided we were going to sneak into the building at night and search the entire place. We arrived just after sundown. We circled the arena trying to find the best way to get in; everything was boarded up and chained, but we finally came across a door with a broken window. However, it was a tight fit and unfortunately I was the only one who could make it through. Scared out of my mind, I guess the adrenaline and everyone pressuring me I went through the window only to notice that the door was locked. I was fucking freaking but they calmed me down and told me that there was a another door literally to the left if I just ran around I would be able to open it. So be it I remember not being able to see since it was pitch black but I managed to find the door and let the group in. It still irks me that nobody handed me a flashlight when I was inside and made me run with no light. Anyway...

We started searching the entire place; I remember it being really wet and cold. It was a really weird setting as I was expecting an actual ice rink or something, but it just didn't exist. We continued going through rooms, not much out of the ordinary until we heard noises coming from the basement area. We all just assumed people must be doing the exact same thing we are doing so we went down some stairs and the sound became a little weirder, almost hissing like, but still it's just some kids right that's what we told ourselves anyhow. I remember there being a lot of rooms in the basement.

cont.
>>
>>18938593
However each room seemed to have been wiped clean except for like falling wood, metal poles, etc; it just looked really off, but given that it was being torn down none of us thought much of it. We continued to search each room noticing now that some rooms had alcohol bottles, blankets, writings on the wall; etc. The tone completely changes for everyone because now we think that people are either living here or partying; we all agreed it was the latter, but I still remember everyone not being the same after seeing that. Mind you, as this is going on the hissing sound is more persistent, but someone mentioned "it's just the wind!" we all start laughing trying to boost the morale of everyone's emotions. After leaving the room we all decided to check out the bathrooms, it still irked me that the bathrooms were in the basement area, but then again I was a kid so it probably made sense. This is the part that I (we) still don't understand. We check out the guys bathroom first and do a thorough search, it was huge for some reason, lots of sinks, lots of toilets, urinals, etc; Someone turns the tap on only to notice that the water is actually running. This didn't sit well with us because we figured with how long it's been abandoned and the fact the were tearing it down they for sure would have turned the plumbing off. That said we decided to check out the girls bathroom and this is when things take a turn for the worst. We start hearing other sounds, almost like gurgling, and mind you I want to leave now, but everyone insists on making sure "we are the only ones in here" like, I wish I could have just left but clearly that wasn't an option. We enter the girls bathroom, the sound is getting louder, but they insist on investigating still. When you walk into the bathroom they have the flashlight facing the stalls and notice that out of the 6 of them 1 is closed. I'm telling everyone at this point to leave.

cont.
>>
>>18938610
However, with everyone being older than me I guess the "unknown" was to curious to pass up. As we get closer the stall starts making a noise, almost like someone is trying to open it, but most of the group passes this off as the wind. I'm scared shitless at this point, but we continue to walk closer to it. One of the guy decides to reach out and open the stall, however, the stall is fucking locked. I'm thinking and I hope everyone else was too, wondering why a stall would be fucking locked in an abandoned arena. So one of the guys decides he wants to stand on the toilet and we what's in the locked stall. We, finally, all agree that this is stupid and it's finally time to leave. But nope, this guys curiousity is getting the best of him. He hops on the toilet and literally yells that we all have to fucking see this. He's saying that there's a fucking hole where the toilet should be. He's literally freaking us all out and we can't believe what he's saying so we all end up standing in each stall next to the locked one and are amazed the guy is fucking telling the truth. We all have our flashlights pointing towards the hole and this is where shit goes totally south, all of a sudden, and I wish I were fucking lying, some humanoid-like creature starts reaching out of the hole. That's it we all start running out of the bathroom screaming our heads off. When we make it to the hallway we can literally hear the thing screaming and the stall shaking like crazy. I remember tripping going up the stairs and one friend is crying while she is screaming at me to get up. We make a dash for the exit that we came in from and don't stop running until we make it home (most of us lived in the same complex).

The strange thing is I don't remember anyone ever talking about it, not even when we went home. I thought maybe they might have talked among themselves, but no one ever brought it up in front of me.

cont.
>>
>>18938621
I don't really know what I saw that day, but I know it gives me goosebumps remembering it. It was an experience I'll never forget.

Anyway, /x/ that's my story. If there are any questions, I'll do my best to answer them.
>>
>>18938593
>>18938610
>>18938621
>>18938624
That's cool as hell, man. Do you still keep in touch with any of those people?
>>
>>18938692
I was really close with one of them from the group (the girl), but we parted ways when I moved; she was three years older than me so it was hard holding on to the friendship when she turned 17-18.

and thanks man, it's one of the few instances i've mentioned this story. still irks me every time.
>>
>>18938700
Was there anything distinct about the thing in the whole apart from it being humanoid?
>>
>>18938706
pretty foggy on the creature thing, but if I remember correctly it didn't have any eyes, or none that I could see. the arm was really fucking long though; fingers too maybe.
>>
bumb
>>
>>18920552
The spookiest thing in Canada is the Prime Minister
>>
>>18939776
>This
And I live right by this guy's tomken and dundas arena story...rather have this humanoid creature in power.
>>
kingston kid here
monitering for spooks but 2 scared to share
>>
File: 1330870918239.png (83KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1330870918239.png
83KB, 334x393px
>>18939776
>>18939815
>>
>>18940452
Don't be afraid lad, even if it's shit we need to keep the thread bumped
>>
bumping for saving
>>
this thread cannot die ;__;
>>
File: 1473885119138.png (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473885119138.png
2MB, 900x900px
>>18942621
>>18943459
Thank you, my friend
>>
How bout them there milk bags eh?
>>
>>18938727
>>18938624
Size of creature?
>>
>>18920552
There is lots of us around eh?

>Be me taking a walk on the Finch/dufferin walkway around 9 at night last summer

>Come to the dam, hear growling sounds

>Ain't no raccoons scaring me

>Turn on my flashlight on the way back

>See 3 fingered paw prints on a quadruped about the same size as a human hand
Spooked at the time, don't worry nowadays
>>
>>18920552
How can a Canadian haunting be spoopy?
Hysterical, more than anything.

Guy's, what the fuck!
Did you hear that?

Listens to EVP Recording

>Ehhhhhh bud
>Muh free healthcare took too looooonnggg
>Ehhhhhhh
>>
>>18943787
>sorry
>>
>>18943787
>>18943860

Scarier than anything you'd find in the US
>oooooooooooooooo i want tooooooo suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupersize thaaaatttttttttttttttttttttt
>whhhhheeeerrreee diiiiiiiid myyyyy seggggwayyy gooooooooooooooo?
>>
>>18920552

Heard a lot of spoopy stuff about Alma College growing up around that area.. Never got to explore it before it burned down. Did end up finding an old, overgrown amphitheatre just east of where the building was. Never saw anything weird around the area, though..

>>18937415

Saw UFOs in Windsor when I was a kid. Never saw any around London area..
>>
>>18943872
My dad saw some UFOs in Windsor back in the '70s, and he wasn't alone. He said that in the paper the next day, there was an article about UFOs being seen in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and Ontario the night before
>>
>tfw Streetsville
Fuckin' Cuchlainn’s Irish Pub, man. And fuckin' Franklin House.
>>
>>18932633
I knowaguy who used to make lots of money running cocaine and weed up there
>>
>>18920552
>Onatario
That's what people from Maple call it lol.
>>
File: lel.png (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
15KB, 480x480px
>>18943864
Made my fucking night.

Kudos, anon. Good banter.
>>
>>18945097
Just to clarify, I'm >>18943787
I appreciate Canada; especially it being 40 minutes away from me.
>>
Read the Correspondence story on Reddit nosleep. It's about the hell house in King City north of Toronto near Weston Rd and King.
>>
>>18936076
If you meet up don't forget to make some extra protein brownies for your new friends.
>>
>>18944569
Two so-called haunted places in Mississauga isn't really that convincing or enticing, especially since those two places are close to a Masonic lodge. Just old people and a crime-ridden area South of the lodge.
>>
anyone have any spooky stories from around the windsor essex county area?
>>
File: 1488154490400.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1488154490400.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>18944987
It's what people with a weird keyboard call it too
>>
>>18945839
This please
>>
File: icecream.png (121KB, 241x234px) Image search: [Google]
icecream.png
121KB, 241x234px
>saves from brink of destruction
>>
File: IMG_4036.jpg (16KB, 549x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4036.jpg
16KB, 549x408px
>>18938624
>>
>>18938621

Any guesses to what they saw? Any lore fags around?

We know it's intelligent if it locked the stall door..
>>
>>18943787

>>Never been to boreal forest at night
>>
bomp
>>
When I was a kid my dad was taking my siblings and me to school but all of a sudden I started following a guy who looked nothing like my dad. My dad had to call out a couple times for me to notice. Everyone made fun of me for it but looking back it was pretty creepy.
>>
File: Pied_Piper2.jpg (2MB, 1365x1105px) Image search: [Google]
Pied_Piper2.jpg
2MB, 1365x1105px
>>18949999
>>
>>18938727
Could you try and draw it?
>>
Anyone got any stories in the GTA?
>>
File: real mib.jpg (45KB, 570x349px) Image search: [Google]
real mib.jpg
45KB, 570x349px
>>18951097
I am 90% sure that I saw two Men In Black in Mississauga
>Took the erindale trail with my bike, around 10:00PM
>See two, tall as hell lads, in suits just walking side by side, step by step
>They must've at least been 6'8"
>I looked back after passing them, and they looked unhuman as hell.
Perhaps they were just two really ugly tall bloaks in suits, but I felt deeply disturbed for an entire 3 days.
>>
>>18951137
Fuck man I live in mississauga and near erindale
>>
File: cabagetown monster.jpg (54KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
cabagetown monster.jpg
54KB, 1050x700px
>>18948796
Well in local lore, there is the existence of the Cabbagetown monster that would likely dwell in a cold, wet tunnel environment
>>
>>18951154
They exist alright, but so long as you don't collect alien artifacts, or brag about alien encounters, you should be fine.
>>
>>18951154
Things are scary when they happen near you eh
>>
>>18951137
>>18951154
Live in fuckin' Dixie, man.

Erindale's creepy as shit because of flashers & sex offenders living there.

Downtown Streetsville is either gang-ridden bullshit or haunted bullshit in that Irish pub in >>18944569.

Not 1, but 2 fuckin' Masonic lodges in Mississauga (on Thomas & Queen in downtown Streetsville next to that haunted Irish pub, with another on Lakeshore in Port Credit).

Bikers & street rats everywhere; fuckin' HA, Outlaws, MS-13 along Port Credit, Krips in downtown Streetsville, Yakuza in Captain's Snooker Club on Tomken & Dundas.

Silver Creek restaurant or whatever the fuck restaurant on Cawthra & Dundas is supposedly haunted as well. Actually, a bunch of houses along Cawthra road's haunted with either 1st nations ghosts wanting their land back, or gangsters who kicked the bucket from drug deals gone wrong.

Fuck this shit, niggas! I'm moving to Mono!
>>
Mississauga is a weird place
>>
>>18951248
A man was found dead in the credit river on saturday morning.
Apparently the river is cursed, lots of dead mississaugas tribes people buried near.
>>
>>18951248
And I thought things get spookier when you went north
>>
>>18951248
>>18951264
>Implying the whole city isn't cursed
I mean just look at the kind of people that live there

>The strippers of Diamonds strip club
>50+ years old, chests falling into their drawers and all HIV+

>Walk-in clinic on North West corner of Hurontario and Queensway
>Every doctor there has been charged at least twice for frauding OHIP over $5000

>The residents of the Marilyn Monroe condo towers in downtown Mississauga
>3/4 of the male population are gay sex offenders whoring themselves on Craigslist
>The other 1/4 of the male population is part of some drug gang

>Square One shopping mall and Playdium arcade
>Hipsters - hipsters everywhere

I mean Brampton's pretty shitty with its majority Paki population, but FUCK MISSISSAUGA!!!

>>18951278
The place is older than you think, especially Dixie, Cooksville, Streetsville and Port Credit.
>>
>>18951302
I always did want to explore the woods near the go stations but I always pussied out
>>
>>18951302
Are you serious? I thought this place was your average suburb
>>
>>18951310
The GO station in Square One? The woods over there have been logged to make way for development since they added an extra Sheridan College campus.

>>18951315
They filmed the Carrie remake and Ginger Snaps in Mississauga, actually. But looks are deceiving, man.
>>
>>18951326
Erindale
>>
>>18951302
>Walk-in clinic on North West corner of Hurontario and Queensway
That takes me back...

>tfw I used to work there
>tfw I quit because the owner's a borderline schizo
He only got charged twice for frauding OHIP, though. The first time was with 11 other doctors, but the second time was just him.
>>
>>18951341
In that case, wear a chastity belt when you go, unless you want to be bent over...
>>
>>18951344
>he first time was with 11 other doctors
I want to know more
>>
>>18951349
I have to go to erindale nearly every day to commute and I haven't met any sex offenders. Hell I didn't even know this place was known for it
>>
>>18951351
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/12-doctors-from-one-clinic-charged-in-fraud/article4161508/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/mississauga-doctor-carlo-meola-facing-fraud-charges-opp-1.3391860

Enjoy!

>>18951355
Erindale, South Common & downtown Mississauga, man. All prime hunting grounds.
>>
>>18951360
>Erindale, South Common & downtown Mississauga, man. All prime hunting grounds.
God damn it I'm going to be paranoid from now on
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>18951367
I always carry a knife wherever I go because of that shit too. But hey! At least in downtown, there's safety in numbers because there's so many hipsters ti use as meat shields anyways.
>>
>>18930565
i've always wondered about bracebridge as a spooky place.
i know the Inn at the Falls is supposed to be haunted, but that's about it.

my grandparents have a cottage up there and actually moved into the town itself after living for about 50 years in Scarborough. my aunt and uncle also tore down the cottage they had on one of the lakes and actually built their current house in its place.

despite visiting the area at least once a year for the last 20 years or so, i really haven't heard much.
>>
Ontario sucks. I still can't believe they're tearing down the haunted armory for some shitty art thing
>>
>>18951406
>Art
>Ontario
Pick none

I mean just look at the fuckin' ROM

>Classical building
>Defaced with an extra layer of New Age skyscraper window shit
>>
>>18951406
You mean the one with ghost of the guy who killed himself because he wasn't allowed to fight in WW2?
>>
>>18930565
>>18951401
actually, update: there was one thing that did always freak me the heck out. it was during one of my family's summer trips to my grandparents' cottage, and i was between the ages of 8-12 (this was a single incident from a long time ago, so the memories are hazy, to say the least)
i remember being outside playing around behind the cottage facing the woods and the road. while i was out there, i heard a chainsaw going. that's not unusual for the area; people are constantly cutting lumber on their lots for various projects and home additions.
what set this time apart was that i remember hearing the chainsaw rev, begin to cut through something, and then somebody screaming at the top of their lungs. and once the screaming and chain saw stopped, another voice started laughing. it all happened in the span of maybe five seconds, but it terrified me. naturally, i bolted inside to where the rest of my family was, and also naturally, i was the only person who had heard anything.
to this day, i'm not sure what happened. part of me thinks i heard somebody being attacked, part of me thinks i hallucinated the event as a kid. despite the discrepancy between the two, i remember it being so real sounding that i rationalized with myself, even as a child, that it couldn't have been an act of violence, that it just had to be two teenagers or young adults just playing a very loud prank on anybody who was listening.
so yeah, make of it what you will, because i'm 23 now and still haven't come to a resolution as to what happened.
>>
>>18951360
Sounds like one hell of a guy
>>
>>18951441
You stumbled upon a murder
>>
>>18951455
well it was loud as fuck, and i never heard about it in the papers. also, considering how loud i remember it being, somebody else was bound to have heard it. the part of the lake we're on is fairly densely populated

also, what's everybody's opinion on Muskoka Brewery's stuff? i personally love it (i'm a dirty hipster when it comes to beer), and was fortunate enough that it was available in NJ (where i grew up), but can't get it in AB (where i currently live/go to school)
>>
File: great lake fog.jpg (152KB, 3000x1680px) Image search: [Google]
great lake fog.jpg
152KB, 3000x1680px
Has anyone ever been near the great lakes when it's foggy?
It's quite serene, since the lakes are beautiful, but also a little creepy.
>>
>>18952330
>>18952330
>Lake Ontario
>Serene
Lake Huron's way more serene. I mean at least you won't see a homeless bum's carcass or a shopping cart floating to shore in Lake Huron.
>>
>>18952369
I would never swim in Lake Ontario, because I don't like to contract diseases, but there is a mysticism to it, especially near Kingston.
>>
>>18952379
There also used to be a maximum security prison in Kingston where Paul Bernardo was held.

>Such mysticism
>Much serenity
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 194x259px
Markham anon here.
Has anyone been to the bridge on Old Finch Rd? It crosses the Rouge river between Markham and Scarborough. There's an urban legend about a girl named Kim Tracy who was murdered there on her birthday. The killer was said to have used either her blood or spraypaint to paint "happy birthday Kim Tracy" on a nearby. I heard that you can actually find this rock, and that if you sing happy birthday on the bridge you will hear screams from the forest.
Pic related, it's the bridge
>>
>>18951160
Were there any sightings beyond the original 1979 incident? Because if that's the only support for the existence of the cabbagetown monster, then I find it doubtful.
>>
File: 1328132524266.jpg (35KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
1328132524266.jpg
35KB, 720x384px
>be psychic medium
>grow up in London
>weird shit fucking everywhere
>fields full of shadow people
>vortexes of spiritual power
>go on a trip with then-girlfriend
>on the way back spend a week in Niagara falls
>go to museum of the paranormal
>Neato shit, a spirit board, some death masks of famous folks, some supposedly haunted objects
>creepy-as-fuck ventriloquist dummy
>get closer to it
>feel the strongest sense of hate and malevolence coming from it that I have ever felt
>girlfriend is picking up on it too
>use pendulum on it, thinking "point me to evil"
>pendulum swings in circles and immediately starts pulling towards the creepy dummy
>immediate feeling of "unclean", as if someone had dumped a bucket of piss over me or something
>ask the worker at the counter about it
>nobody has said anything about the dummy
>girlfriend comments that someone definitely put some kind of barrier up to keep whatever this thing was from moving
>Fast forward a few years
>Back in Niagara with family
>Museum of paranormal has changed locations
>Walk in
>See Dummy
>Feels like nothing.
>What the fuck was in that thing?
>>
>>18952414
Well it's not like Paul Bernardo was walking along the lake, he was in a double walled prison.
>>
>>18953192
>tfw the prison closed down
>tfw nobody knows where he is now
>>
>>18952379
what

it's literally a busy shipping channel and popular recreational boating area.

surprise surprise someone on /x/ talking right out their ass
>>
>>18928354
Did it get you?
>>
>>18945671
>"Anon, why do you keep calling them "spooky" brownies?"
>>
>>18929397
>>18948796
Here are some that match the discription: the rake, a windigo, and idk what else
>>
I was in Fort Frances with family recently and my dad took me down the road where my uncle claims to have seen a UFO. Apparently he swears up and down that he saw it, and his story is corroborated by a buddy of his who was present to see it. Frog Creek Road if anyone is interested. Only went down it during the day.

>>18951302
>3/4 of the male population are gay sex offenders whoring themselves on Craigslist
Which one are YOU, anon?
>>
>>18951302
Like pedophiles, but with little boys? Or are they attracted to other men, in spite of liking children?

Some people think the two are connected, hence the question.
>>
>>18953788
>Like pedophiles
>but with little boys
Isn't that what pedos usually go after?
>>
>>18952369
I am Lake Superior Only for swimming. I would not swim in Huron either. Either that or northern lakes not attached to any great lake canal I will swim, depending on circumstance.
>>
>>18953798
Yeah, but people get it confused a lot.
>>
>>18953867
How do people get confused about what pedophilia is? It means unnatural sexual preference towards children and carries no orientation (hetero or homo). So it doesn't matter if you bang a little boy or a little girl; as long as they're under age of consent and are clearly children, that makes you a pedo.
>>
>>18952682
Well there have been reports of creatures like the cabbagetown monster for awhile in North America.
In Latin America, it's called a chupacabra, and aboriginal canadians also had stories of them.
That's just my two cents on the existence of the monster.
>>
>>18951160
yo, who names a place cabbagetown

like, even if that's what your place is known for, i feel like there'd be a better name for it than cabbagetown
>>
This happened just last Saturday.
>be me
>live in NJ
>wake up at 5 AM to a loud ass boom
>look outside
>fucking light flashing nonstop
>unlike any lightning I've ever seen, it's happening non-stop and so bright it lights up the whole room
>loud booms everywhere
>scared out of my mind, assume I'm hallucinating because I had a cold
>realize this is real
>go downstairs and basically wait it out
That was insane, it was the most intense, weirdest thunderstorm of my entire life. My story doesn't do it justice.

This one happened to my friend and isn't paranormal or anything, but it is kind of creepy
>my friend's cousin's dad owns a microbrewery in Rahway
>it's in a two-story brick building with a large basement
>my friend and his cousin were hanging out there one day
>bored out of their minds
>decide to check out the basement
>completely unfinished mess
>very dark and long
>walking through
>look to their left
>dozens of dolls and mannequins staring straight back at him
>oshitwaddup.jpg
>sprint out of there
You think I'd have good stories considering I spent several years petrified of sleeping due to "ghosts" or whatever was scaring me, but sadly I don't have a lot of real paranormal stuff.
>>
>>18952718
>vortexes of spiritual power
Uhh what did you m-mean by this anon
>>
>>18954337
There's all kinds of shitty, unoriginal names in Ontario.

>Cabbagetown
>Orangeville
>Mono
>Moose Factory

It also gets worse
>Waterloo
>Pre-WW2
Waterloo used to be called Berlin & Toronto used to be called Dublin at one point.
>>
>>18954362
>Live in NJ
Did you ever hear the tales of the New Jersey Devil?
Had a friend's dad who swore he saw it on a camping trip once.
>>
>>18953263
>volume of traffic determines mysticism
Not everything has to be abandoned, you retard
>>
>>18954378
Spots where there are strong concentrations of spiritual energy. And lots of weird shit happens there. One used to be half out into the road next to a funeral home, and several are in parks and fields.
>>
>>18920552
Hey man, I just wanna let ya know... these are the kinds of threads that keep me coming to /x/. The rest of them are shit-filled, crazy ass ramblings.
>>
>>18925078
I actually worked at KP last year when it was opened up in the Summer, there were a couple ghostly encounters that took place there.
>>
>>18954322
The chupucabra is described as 3-4 feet tall, with slate grey hair and slanted red eyes, capable of speaking - all like the cabbagetown monster? I've never heard of the chupucabra being able to speak. It would be cool to know how the original cabbagetown guy's cat died, if it had its blood drained chupucabra style.
>>
>>18952414
A good friend of mine served 6 yrs in Kingston Pen. He said many times how awful it is in there. The fucking place looks gothic as hell.
>>
Im from Hamilton, and there used to be a straight out of a horror movie abandoned house that was supposedly haunted. This place was "nope" like you wouldn't believe, right in the middle of a regular neighborhood but surrounded by low hanging trees so you couldnt even see it until you were right in front of it. There used to always be drunk teens breaking through the boarded up windows to get inside, so eventually i guess someone had it torn down. Everytime i go by it even the empty plot with its overgrown trees and bushes feel spooky as fuck.

The stories i was told is the father murdered his wife, maybe kids too? And then hung himself up in the very top which was like a little sun room lookout space accessed by a pull down staircase.

Its called the Belevue Mansion, on Belvedere ave.

Here it is. Imagine that shit at night. Even the street lights could light up the property through the trees. Spoopy AF. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7IeT61d9q8
>>
>>18955932
**couldnt light up the property. sp**
>>
>>18955932
http://www.ghostwalks.com/album/images/bellevuemansion-main.jpg
>>
>>18955330
Same. Thanks OP
>>
Bump*
>>
>>18954385
>Orangeville
>Mono
Speaking of which...

Has anybody ever been North of Caledon, to places like Orangeville, Mono, Shelburne or that general area? I mean we're talking about the boonies here; there can't be anything worth shitting your pants about up there, right?
>>
nothing spooky in sarnia besides the abandoned hospital, but thats just full of junkies trying to steal copper wire, it also isn't worth getting arrested trying to check it out
>>
>>18956779
>Stealing copper wire
I think that's the general mentality for the whole of the province.
>>
>>18953750
>"I added some 'ghost substance'"
>>
>>18954385
I thought it was Kitchener that was named Berlin, no?
>>
>>18958848
Yes; Berlin was changed to Kitchener.

Then again, whoever wrote that it was Waterloo was probably thinking that both Kitchener & Waterloo are the same city.
>>
File: 1493492813952.jpg (101KB, 549x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493492813952.jpg
101KB, 549x960px
>>18955330
>>18956050
Thanks lads, I usually don't make thread, but I got tired of the the majick threads. That kind of stuff deserves its own board so /x/ can be great again
>>
>>18955932
It's pretty close to the old TB sanitarium too. Would love to check that place out one day.
>>
Does anyone know of any good areas for urbex in the GTA?
>>
Sadly not Ontario-related, but today I picked up a used book full of legends from PEI. I'll check through it and see if there's anything worth posting.

>>18958721
>"You can't just say "ectoplasm" is the secret ingredient and expect us to eat this"
>>
>>18956642
Lived near Rockwood.
Supposedly has it's own spoops and such although I have never seen any. Wellington County Museum was an old madhouse.
Also, are any of you people being fucks and setting fires? If so stop it as it's annoying.
>>
>>18954385
Hey, all places do.
also Ontario used to have "Hell's Half Acre" as well it has The Devil's Horses Stable Cave, Devil's Rock, Devil's Punchbowl and Devil's crater, Crotch Lake and Ball's Falls
- oh, and a bit less prosaic - Limehouse (where they mined and burned limestone.)
>>
>>18951326
They filmed the Dawn of the Dead remake in Brampton and TO
>>
File: 1492722581539.jpg (157KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
1492722581539.jpg
157KB, 500x623px
Ottawa reporting in. Where you boys at?
>>
File: Weasels.jpg (86KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Weasels.jpg
86KB, 750x600px
>>18959559
Pic related
>>
What about these 20 dead coyotes found in Ontario?

http://globalnews.ca/news/3419451/remains-of-20-coyotes-found-in-wooded-area-of-southwestern-ontario/
>>
>>18960203
>Norfolk county
20 coyotes found dead
What's so spooky about a farmer protecting his chicken coop? Good for him! He was protecting his assets.
>>
Have we exhausted every spooky place in Ontario? How about the area on the border of Manitoba?
>>
Posted a green text here a few years ago here goes again

>Be Teen self in 2002
>On a trip with friends out Canoeing a River just south of Kenora
>Day 4 of our trip down River
>Bright sunny day far from Civilization
>thisisthelife.jpeg
>Canoe buddy needs to take a dump
>We go ashore and tell our group we'll catch up
>Buddy walks off into woods to drop off a few logs
>Seconds later, hear him calling me
> I meet up with him and he points out something deeper in the woods
>INVESTIGATE MODE ACTIVATE
> We go a few feet and find a upright Chalk board and a old timey school desk completely overgrown
>also alot of old faded tin cans and what look like tools from the 1800's
>Not too spooked at this point until what happened next
>Buddy Removes debris and moss from the desk
>''Hello'' Carved into the desk
>''Well that's kind of creepy'' I say
>Buddy opens desk lid and goes pale and in shock
>Go see and find little bones inside desk with ''Help" "Trapped' ''hate him" carved on the inside over and over again
>buddy slams it shut and we try to rationalize what we just seen
>I investigate the top of the desk for a name and realized there's more carved into it
>See my Buddy's name is now carved into the desk after the ''Hello''
>NOPE
>NOPE all the back to the boat
>NOPE all the way Down River until we get back with group
>We laugh at ourselves afterwards and tell our tale that night

We came back a few years later with a bigger group and some one from a church that heard about it. All the stuff was still there, including the words on the desk except my buddys name wasn't on it anymore. Church guy seemed uneasy the whole time and told us all to leave, so we did. All we were told was something unpleasant happened there and we shouldn't disturb it. going back there this summer to take a few pics for myself this time.
>>
Bumpung for more maple horros.
>>
Bump because I'm looking for spoops locally for some m8s
>>
>>18962499
Where are you at?

Seems we convered Rockwood, Norfolk, Mississauga, Markham, Scarborough and a few other shit holes around the Golden Horseshoe and Southern Ontario.
>>
>>18961370
Post them
>>
>>18962720
What are you?
>>
File: P_20160801_063122.jpg (277KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
P_20160801_063122.jpg
277KB, 1024x576px
>>18959559
Thunder Bay here.
>>
Anything near Guelph?
>>
>>18962510
Hey! We're not shitholes. How dare you...
>>
>>18956642
There's an abandoned house that's pretty haunted just outside of Orangeville that me and my friends visited twice while teenagers
>>
>>18962307
>maple horrors
kek
>>
>>18963675
got the coordinates?
>>
>>18937633
Hey man if you still lurk this thread, I'm in Little Britain and I've wanted to check that road out for a while. Maybe we can meet at Annie's sometime if you're down. I don't really know many people around here...
>>
>>18963572
This is the best I could muster, sadly.

http://www.hauntedplaces.org/guelph-on/
>>
File: algo centre mall.jpg (723KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
algo centre mall.jpg
723KB, 1600x900px
Anyone from Elliot Lake know if the Algo Centre Mall (or it's demolished remnants) are haunted?
>>
Bumping for more hockey horror, maple mayhem and Ontarioan creepyasta.

Maybe something's been haunting the Toronto Maple Leafs to the point of causing a 45+ year losing streak in the Stanley Cup?
>>
>>18961003
it's a very nice place and a lot of people have cottages there.
>>
>>18953929
pedophiles do have sex-based preferences, sorry.
>>
>>18964901
Right; you can have heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles. It doesn't make them any less or more of pedophiles than they are for lusting after kids.
>>
>>18924424
>"Oh no I hit a kid, better see if my car is okay"
>>
>>18920815
I used to run the facebook page for this place. Lots of weird stuff going on here. Ignore all the stupid orb garbage.
>>
>>18959556
Valleywood subdivision in north Brampton right? Yeah I used to have some friends who lived near there. It was the opening scene with the burning cars and the ambulance that was filmed there. Used to love getting stoned and riding my bike through there
>>
>>18961003
We've perhaps skimmed the surface of most places, but in each I'm sure there are tons of spooky stories to be brought up still
>>
>>18964774
The curse of a shitty sports organization.
>>
>>18965194
Not for long. We made the playoffs this year and gave the TOP TEAM in the Division a run for their money. With top level rookies like Auston Matthews, Mitch Marner and William Nylander, we're only gonna improve in the coming seasons.

Mark my words, we WILL see the Leafs win the cup in the next 3-5 years. The rebuild took a long time, but we're here.

Also now that the Leafs are out it would be nice to see Ottawa win it. Just to see Dion Phaneuf get a cup. Nah i lied......its only because i wanna see Elisha Cuthbert jumping up and down with her fine Canadian Princess ass.
>>
File: court.jpg (53KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
court.jpg
53KB, 1200x675px
explored my rural hometown of about 1000 people awhile ago in the middle of the night with no people around. potato quality pics but it's something to keep the thread alive I guess.
>>
File: side.jpg (32KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
side.jpg
32KB, 1200x675px
>>18965293
there's a very weird feeling roaming around in a town as small and insignificant as this in the middle of the night. it's dead quiet. the loudest noise is the sound of your shoes stepping on the pavement.
>>
File: side2.jpg (40KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
side2.jpg
40KB, 1200x675px
>>18965300
>>
File: path.jpg (44KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
path.jpg
44KB, 1200x675px
>>18965307
>>
File: lcbo.jpg (36KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
lcbo.jpg
36KB, 1200x675px
>>18965316
>>
File: building.jpg (47KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
building.jpg
47KB, 1200x675px
>>18965329
>>
>>18951223
Hold the fuck up, I Live right on the lakeshore Across from the LCBO how close is this masonic building to me?

Also if anyone lives in the same area as me can you guys tell me if you have seen a strange light just sitting in the sky? It was a few months ago and it would appear every night for like 3 months, Moving after 2 weeks to a new spot and just sitting there, at times I thought it was a drone but for 1. Its literally super far away like above the clouds far, but the light itself is so bright that it seems like its a few meters away, I Recorded it 2 months before it just disappeared and it was dimming and brightening up and then disappeared only to reappear moments later.

The last time I Saw it was right at the end of feburary it was sitting in the air for a good 2 hours facing North east I think and It then began moving really fast to the right before disappearing, I have not seen it since and I am super curious if anyone else has seen it
>>
>>18952379
2 years ago I was walking my dogs to the lake and I live like 5 minutes away from lake ontario so I Walk them there and the ground all around on the shore up to the little hill is covered in fish carcass's and it stunk so much my dogs refused to get close, Ive heard about mass animal die-offs but to see it like this freaked me out abit..Actually It might have been a small one but still really freaky to see so much death in a small area (The area is literally The size of my bedroom I Will take a photo for you guys to see where it is when I walk my dogs)
>>
Any Old Finch stories?
>>
ITS BACK AND ITS BROUGHT A FRIEND!!!!

The light I have been seeing a few months back and it brought a friend, Im on the lakeshore looking North up to square one and they are in the sky super far their light just pinpricks in the night sky but you can see them, I would take pictures but I dont have any good camera's if anyones in the lakeshore area or just in mississaugua and notice these lights please do..and No I dont think they are stars
>>
>>18952379
what's the mysticism near Kingston? what do you know anon?
>>
>>18966194
you feel sleepy.. so sleepy
>>
>>18966194
>Looking from Lakefront Promenade
>In the direction of Square One mall
You idiot! You're looking at the penthouse lights of the Marilyn Monroe condo towers on Hurontario and Dundas.

Fun fact; they're blue lights.
>>
>>18966308
>Hurontario and Dundas.
You mean Hurontario & Burnhamthorpe.

Speaking of those towers... >>18951302
>The residents of the Marilyn Monroe condo towers in downtown Mississauga

That, I call bullshit on. There seriously can't be that many fags in one place, can there?
>>
>>18966308
Wait wait Hold on are they spotlights or lazer lights? because they are tiny as fuck pinpricks high in the sky
>>
>>18920552
If you ever go to University of Toronto main campus, 15 kings college road, on the south west side of the building you will find an old heavy wooden door. There are chunks missing from it. A man named Reznikoff was brutally murdered in front of the door. The axe used took chunks out as it was swung. You can see his face immortalized as a gargoyle on the west side of the building. I work for UofT and too this day we get strange happenings on that wing of the building.
>>
When in TO for the summer abroad during college years, I used to frequent the occult Orion Bookshop on Yonge St. and used to hear the maddest shit from the proprietor and some of the old-time regulars in there. I just saw it closed down recently. Pity that.
>>
>>18966456
Spotlights, man.
>>
>>18961370
You should really just leave it, and not disturb it anymore.
>>
>>18951223
I went to Erindale Secondary School; the forest behind the school (name slipping me) is fucking creepy as hell. It's not even that expansive I believe, but you can always hear weird noises coming from that area.

Is there actually Yakuza in the Snooker Club? I wasn't aware of this, at least no one has ever mentioned this growing up in the area.

>>18951302
>Diamonds

I honestly cannot believe that place is still up an running. Do you know how long it's been going for? I know it's a strip club, but something always seemed really off about that fucking place.

>>18948791
>>18943749
Something like this maybe a little smaller? I remember it being darker though.

>>18963858
I have family living in elliot lake (don't talk to them) however how did this fucking happen?
>>
>>18967549
Erindale & the surrounding area is rife with pricks & wankers that would be more than happy to jump you, if it weren't for that police station being on Erin Mills and Dundas. Luckily, they shit their pants if you pull a knife out after they pull theirs.

And yes; Yakuza regularly go into the snooker club on Tomken & Dundas. Just pay no heed and let them have the run of the mill there. You'll be fine if you go there weekdays during the day, since they only go there at night.

Also...

>Diamonds
>Not the surrounding area in its viscinity
Yeah... That whole area of Mississauga going from Dundas to highway 427's a shitfest; Diamonds is only the tip of the iceberg. Even the neighbouring car dealership or aquarium supply store or whatever it was moved out because of their nasty-ass vibes.
>>
>>18967573
Yeah I'm well aware of Erindale and it's shenanigans. The people who frequent that area clearly have more than enough screws loose.

Just curious, not that I don't believe you, but how did you know the Yakuza go to the Snooker Club? Does it have anything to do with 'little china town' right next store?

Do you have any stories of Diamonds. I'm pretty curious about that place? I used to be around that area a lot because of C N Dubbs (great fucking burger joint) so it's eerie hearing stories about places I grew up around.

How old are you anon?

Do you remember the old Billiards arcade (queen frederica/dundas) it used to be beside the pet store when I was a kid. I swear shit used to go down in there while I'd be playing the games. also the owner was the weirdest, crankiest asian man I have ever met in my entire life, something was totally off about him.
>>
>>18967604
>Does it have anything to do with 'little china town' right next store
It does, actually. Thing is before the Chinatown's main grocery store changed, they'd often have cashiers who were smuggled in from overseas. Yakuza's big on that & apparently run the racket here, or so I was told by one of my ex-biker friends.

I don't have any stories about Diamonds, thank Christ. The most I've ever gotten was from coworkers in a garage I worked in, trying to pressure me to go with them there. Next day, they come back complaining about the saggage that they couldn't unsee. I actually live around the Dixie/Dundas area & grew up there pretty much all my life. Yet, I've never been to C N Dubbs.

It's nice that you made mention of Queen Frederica & Dundas, though; I know someone who got shot by a stray police bullet in the housing projects behind that plaza where Swiss Chalet & Bi-Way used to be. I also remember when that Pho restaurant beside that place used to be McDonalds before they relocated eas of Stanfield on Dundas.

I'm 30, by the way.
>>
>>18967640
To add to that, I think that Pho restaurant is jinxed too. First, it was a McDonalds, then a Kenny Rogers' Roasters, then a pho restaurant.
>>
>>18965379
>>18952447

These. There must be people from the GTA who have some stories about this place. So many people from this area have heard that the place is haunted, etc.
I've only biked through that area once, and at the time I had never heard the story of Kim Tracy so I didn't really stay to investigate. I can say though that the bridge itself is really spoopy, big single-lane steel thing in the middle of dense woodlands.
There are several variations on the story so far as I understand, but with greentext what I know:
>be late 70's
>girl named Kim Tracy's birthday
>Boyfriend is driving her to a surprise bday party
>He kills her en route on the Old Finch bridge, then throws her body over into the Rouge River
>Killer then used her blood to write mockingly, "Happy Birthday Kim Tracy" on a nearby stone
>To this day you can allegedly find the stone(s)
>If you sing happy birthday on the bridge you will hear screams from the forest
>Or, if you turn your headlights off and sing happy birthday, then turn your headlights on, Kim Tracy will appear before you.

Might be other details I missed, but that's the gist from what I understand. Lots of kids from the surrounding areas have been going there for the spoops for decades though, which is why I say there must be someone here with a good story or two.
>>
>>18920652
I know some Trowbridge urban legends.

EconoLodge on Memorial (dead babies)

The hedge maze.
>>
>>18932633
I good friend of mine grew up in Moose Factory / Moosenee. He had some spooky ass stories.

I remember a great story about a wolf that consistently showed up in their yard every other night for weeks and just stared at their door.
>>
File: fixedw_large_4x.jpg (416KB, 1224x1224px) Image search: [Google]
fixedw_large_4x.jpg
416KB, 1224x1224px
>>18920552
I made an Spooky Ontario discord if anyone is interested, since I've been noticing these threads, could be good stuff.

https://discord.gg/m2wU2EU
>>
>>18923222
who got the SNES?
>>
>>18967163
Tiny as fuck spotlights my man they might reach the moon. If I ever get a good camera I Will take a picture and show you guys
>>
>>18936076
I'm a TBay-fag. Got any cool ideas for a place to go?
>>
>>18937114
Skidoo-dudes slip under the ice and drown fairly regularly. You should probably research that lake and see if anything like that happened. His family would probably want closure, etc.
>>
>>18943787
Canada is extra scary innawoods. Even if you don't believe in paranormal shit, there all all sorts of other reasons you won't make it home safe.
>>
>>18952330
I live on the north shore of Lake Superior. It's the scariest of the lakes.
>>
>>18953773
I'm about 2 hours from FF. I believe it, there's some weird shit around there.
>>
File: image.jpg (360KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360KB, 2048x1536px
>>18963020
Also Thunder Bay
>>
>>18954385
How could you possibly say Moose Factory is unoriginal?
>>
File: well.jpg (35KB, 603x315px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
35KB, 603x315px
>>18967974
>Boyfriend is driving her to a surprise bday party
>Kills her en route
>>
Should we expand to other provinces next thread?
>>
>>18968339
All of Canada, or just specific provinces?
>>
>>18968361
We should probably expand slowly
>>
>>18959329
I'd totally lurk in that thread if you made it.
>>
>>18965300
I've needed this kind of quiet for a while, it sounds peaceful.
>>
>>18967640
Chinatown? Yakuza is Japanese.
>>
>>18968703
Crime knows no nationality.

Also, >Not knowing how human trafficing works
>>
File: image.png (505KB, 491x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
505KB, 491x478px
>>18968010
Built to confuse and trap the ghost of a farmer's murdered daughter
>>
>>18964937
Stuff.like what? I used to walk to that place all the time, never experienced anything. Although one time there were a bunch of burnt out candles on the sides
>>
>>18968156
Is that the Safeway on Court to the right?
>>
Sadly not Ontario related, but pic related is from a book on Prince Edward Island legends, first edition printed in 1966 (this one is 1972, I think). If anyone wants to read one, I'll try to post it by some means. Just pick a story.

>>18968010
I'd like to hear something about all three.
>>18968151
Stories?
>>18968120
The hedge maze in >>18968730 looks cool, but I guess it depends how far out it is.
>>18968679
Pic related, my dude.
>>18968156
Just referencing you to get all the Thunder Bay people.
>>18924037
You too.

If any of you guys want to meet up, send me an email at [email protected] and we can sort out a chat or something from there (or just fucking say something in here, I dunno). I'd probably want to go somewhere in town before I head off into the bush with a bunch of /x/-philes.
>>
>>18966222
Native burial sites. all around that area.
The native people are also around but they drinking firewater
Heard a rumour in kingston: dan ahkroid has a cabin built somewhere on the outskirts laid on a native burial ground.
He apparently sometimes goes batshit insane about spirits. could be all the booze.
Ive dealt with my own shit.. once you actually see something it raises a million other questions.
>>
>>18969336
Where do u reside? Cool book though, whats it called
>>
>>18969356
Port Arthur, and the book is just called "Legends of Prince Edward Island," fourth edition, by F.H. MacArthur.
>>
>>18967640
I figure as much. I don't actually know too much about Chinatown, but i always figured it had to at least be a little sketchy. That's pretty cool though I wasn't aware that area had such a unique story. I mean, you can tell shit is always going down, but for the most part they keep it on the down low.

No worries man. For the fun of it I decided to look up reviews on Diamonds and it seems it does scream horror story. When I was a kid I honestly thought it turned into "from dusk til dawn' at night. It irked me any time I drove by it with my parents.

Do you remember roughly remember what year that happened in? The stray bullet shooting someone?

I remember the Mcdonalds, too. It even had the caboose (train) in the back before Kenny Rogers took over and got rid of it. However, you forgot that it was a Lick's before it turned into Pho's, but otherwise you are correct about the changes.
>>
>>18969395
>Do you remember roughly remember what year that happened in? The stray bullet shooting someone?
https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2016/12/09/victim-sues-peel-police-chief-for-21-million-in-wake-of-shooting.html

Enjoy, buddy. I don't remember how long agi, but there's the article & the person I know who got shot.

And thanks for reminding me of Lick's. I still remember the caboose & the rails in the back of the McDonald's man.
>>
>>18969463
Thanks man, appreciate all of the information. Take care of yourself!
>>
>>18951137
>>18951154
>>18951223
>>18951248
>>18951302
>>18951326
>>18951360
>>18951367
>>18969395
asl? wanna meet up? lets take this to /soc/ cause im a big attention seeking faggot
>>
>>18967604
>how old
>how old
>live close?
>lets go exploring finn and jake style. and then maybe more then friends. what? it just happened, i didnt mean for it to go go down that way, just did lol whoops. good thing i work part time and my fiance works 50 hours a week LOL KEKED
>>
>>18969484
>>18969543
the best thing is only one of those is mine. paranoia gets the best of you sometimes eh jennifer. ;)
>>
File: canoeing.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
canoeing.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
Heard an interesting story from awhile back
>Go to Algonquin park with friends for the weekend
>Stay at one of my friend's cottages
>We decide to go geocaching, since one friend was really enthusiastic about it
>The Geocache he is looking for it on an island in the middle of the lake.
>Decide to just canoe there
>We leave in the morning, just before the sun even rises
>45 minutes of paddling later, we reach the island
>Friend takes forever to find geocache, but finally retrieves it
>About to head back onto canoes, when all of the sudden something very cold slithers in between all of us
>We all go "What the fuck was that?!"
>All of the sudden, the entire island is windy as fuck, like something is trying to make us leave
>We decide to just bolt it, not take any chances with whatever is there
>Leave immediately, the island suddenly has no more wind.
By far, the weirdest paranormal thing that happened to me. Never seen anything like that before.
>>
>>18969634
>age
>age
>how old?
>age
>age
>age
>yeah i can cam he wont be awake for a while
>yeah i can cam he'll be gone all day. hes been off for a while, but he'll have to go back soon. right now, i work 30 hours a week, but eh, i guess i can go back and call in sick ever week and maybe work 10 hours a week or whatever. so my 10 hours to his 50, ok yeah, i can cam 40 hours a week. nah i dont need to go out to do groceries or whatever or babysit, i'll leave it for the person who works 50 hours a week no problem. then when he gets wise i'll spin it on him somehow dont worry. wii fit trainers are faggots but not anymore because you play as them. oh also, i hate monster hunter 3 but i'll play allllllll night for now raison.
>>
>>18969707
>t. someone who has been doing nothing with his life for the past 2 years

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
>>
>>18969714
>2 years
>rest of life. i'd take rest of life part time than working full time for the rest of my life. man, women have it easy.
>>
>>18969718
>making it seem like someone is forcing you
>toppestofallthekeksintheplanet
>>
>>18969732
well they are when someone is forced to make 2 grand while the other just sits comfortably making 1300 a month
>>
>>18969744
more toys more toys more games more everything plus 20 dollar mcdonalds everyday. man i havent had wings in a whi9le 50 dollars. man 1300 goes a long way
>>
>>18969714
lol sitting on my ass still making more than you
>>
>>18969744
>>18969746
i can't fucking reply if you keep yapping so much.

>tv's
>more tv's
>more art stuff
>more art stuff
>$80 cell phone monthly
>green
>black
>green and black
>green
>more green
>more green please?
>therapy
>prescriptions
>tournaments
>gas money for tournaments

fucking yikkkkkkkkkkkes.
>>
>>18969763
>$30 every time you walk out of dollarama on stuff no one ever uses.

keep gooooooing
>>
>>18969763
>quits green
>doesnt see anyone else spending 30 hours on paintings for someone else
>needs therapy because bullied entire life plus parents literally arguing top of their lungs sounds like this everyday https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BkgP54FuvIM#t=35
>2 parents who let me scream and damage myvocal chords (yours bought you everything little baby angel wanted)
>so need therapy due to that, need prescriptions due to that
>i drive your ass to work
go fuck yourself
>>
>>18969783
t. crazy man
>>
>>18967549
Triads supposedly hung round the bathrooms of the Eaton's Centre by the old food courts. (close to the subway) .but that was years ago.
Also re: Eaton Centre and shootings. there is no plan in place for any store evacuation and one store has a minifridge chained in front of it's emergency exit?

Anyone see any spoops at the Keg?
>>
Not Yukuza i go there all the time used to be a gang called Snooker boys That was in the earlier 2000 hang out for everyone since silver tips closed down still possible gangs. The chicken steak on fried rice is amazing
>>
>>18969642
That's pretty interesting anon. Could you explain a little bit more about what you felt?
I could imagine there would be some real paranormal phenomena in that area with all the native Algonquin history. Plus, it has Wendigo Lake.
>>
>>18970017
The Keg... didn't someone hang themself in the foyer?
>>
>>18966769
Got any stories in particular?
I've been a few times to Seekers books in the annex and overheard a story
>guy buys a book on ritual magic
>comes back to the store a few weeks later
>puts the book on the counter
>pulls out a massive buck knife
>stabs the book so hard that the blade goes all the way through into the counter
>guy retrieves the knife and leaves the store

Guess magick isn't for everyone lel
>>
>>18966511
I've actually never heard of that, I want to go check it out
>>
>>18965300
That reminds me of being a kid in Ayton, Ontario. That place must have had only 400 people at the time. Don't remember any spoops from that town specifically, but there is a haunted barn closer to Neustadt.
>>
>>18957052
That is completely untrue. There are many wonderful people in this fine province.
>>
>>18955603
>there were a couple ghostly enounters that took place there

liiiiike?
>>
>>18970816
it's been a while, anon. there were some really eccentrics "customers" forever squatting there who used to tell me proto-/pol/ type stuff, with a whole load of Evola/Crowley-style magic thrown in for good measure.

and the local Freemasons, they were the main topic of discussion - massive masonic temple in TO as I recall. hard to miss the place. carpenter I knew told me he had to do a job there once (he wasn't a member) and there were skeletons and coffins and shit lying around. creeped him out big time.

Seekers Books I remember, I found Fulcanelli in English there. there was another place with a friendly old lady. she wasn't so friendly after I bought Evola's Magic book though!

there was also an eccentric gent who had a home cinema where he showed old horror movies from the 1920s. Der Golem, stuff like that/ I later found out he was more than bit eccentric indeed. glad my young anon ass made it out unscathed.
>>
File: IMG_20170218_122359_01.jpg (4MB, 3480x4640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170218_122359_01.jpg
4MB, 3480x4640px
>>18928129
I live in Brantford.
I've never seen any really paranormal shit but several years ago I found part of a tibia bone sticking out of the dirt in the middle of a cluster of trees by the Grand River. Weird bit is that it had been sawn off (piece was about 3-4 inches long) very cleanly. I took it home for a while but ended up throwing it out. I figured it belonged to a deer after looking it up. I'll post again tonight, I've got something in mind and I might remember more.
>>18928129
>>
File: Untitled.png (444KB, 581x406px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
444KB, 581x406px
last summer around midnight I was on my deck in my back yard chilling, i see a bright light, assume its a plane coming head on, i wait a bit and watch, it gets bigger big white light almost rippling fragments of energy, As it got bigger i lost sight of it infront of a tree and my house so i went to the front yard, Saw this, Very low to the road coasting above it. 3 lights.. No engine, Silence. I had my camera in my hand but because i was so awestruck i started shaking up wondering wtf it is, i couldnt even look at my camera because i didnt want to lost sight of it. once it strayed of the road and started heading towards a field the blackness from the object was enveloped in the night, once i no longer had an under view of its lights it was too dark to see.
this was in the backroad areas of kingston
>>
>>18970945
You just reminded me of something.

A few years ago my little sister found (what seemed like) a canine skull in our front lawn. Seemed real, but very clean. It lacked a jaw, and eventually my dad chucked it out, much to my dismay. I live inside Thunder Bay in a decent residential area, so it was weird as shit.
>>
>>18970810
It's the old Massey house...
It had a passage in the basement to the hospital as one of the Massey children was quite ill and going outside was not good for the kid. There is supposedly a malignant spirit that has been felt and its actions seen near the women's washroom. (Stall doors as well as the main doors have been held closed when no one was seen there.) as well as some other stuff.
>>
>>18970858
The movie guy is Reg Hart.
He's always showing "controversial" stuff and the price of admission is pretty much just hearing whatever theory or conspiracy he is favouring at the time. Seekers has always had a weird vibe. Sad that Ed's is gone from that area. It *should* have had ghosts.. it kinda felt that way in some of the dingier bits.
>>
>>18971645
My lawyer and his father - both elderly italian gentlemen - stumbled across a skull with a bullet hole cleeeean through it. well, the front.

when I was younger I found an infant/baby skull at Crawford Lake .. it was a student archeology team and we had to shut the whole dig down and the police were brought in. It's funny cause we were actually digging with the province's Head Archeologist at the time.
>>
>>18971750
Did anything come out of the investigation of the baby skull? I'm also curious about what you guys were hoping to find, not that I'm expecting it to be anything really /x/-ish.
>>
>>18970805
I first got goosebumps, before I even felt cold.
Immediately after my hairs were up, it felt as if my body had been submerged in ice cold water.
It's still surreal, and my friends still have no idea what that actually was.
>>
>>18920552
Fuck you, upper Canadians. You ruin everything
>>
>>18933340
>both
The War of 1812
>>
>>18936569
Kek
>>
>>18972831
>Implying the war of 1812 wasn't a stalemate
>>
>>18951248
>>18965263
You'll never win a cup, man.
>>
>>18968370
Newfiebro here. Lots of spoops out here in he island, bys.
>>
>>18972885
The 'mericans tried to invade, were successfully repelled, then we burned their Whitehouse down.

>"""""stalemate"""""
>>
>>18972947
>Whitehouse
It used to be the Pink house before we burned it down; then they whitewashed it to hide the chars.
>>
>>18973184
The Canadian soldiers walking back must have been staggering from their MASSIVE BALLS
>>
So is anyone going to make another thread?
Perhaps the next thread should include Quebec, and maybe some U.S Great Lake/ East Coast states
>>
>>18973481
I highly doubt anyone's going to repost, even though this is the 3rd OP made for Ontario shit. Mind you, there's a discord link up here, if you want to kickstart the spook community.
>>
>>18972885
>implying Canada existed in 1812.
>>
Brantford anon back if there's any interest. Couple years ago I was walking home from school and passed under an overpass by the river. There's a lot of growth down there because the river is generally pretty shallow. Anyway there was a woman and her little boy standing under the overpass on the path and they pointed out two dead deer that someone must have shot close by and dragged there into the open. Again, not paranormal, but pretty weird. Too bad the kid had to see that.
>>
>>18973587
Weird. I heard about an old building in Brantford that they've been trying to repair for years, but every attempt has failed and some people blame ghosties
>>
>>18973481
Yeah, I think op should make a new thread soon.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.