[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/ first time poster. never believed in any paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

File: 509674283.jpg (332KB, 960x1280px)
509674283.jpg
332KB, 960x1280px
hey /x/

first time poster. never believed in any paranormal shit until now. my sister works at a day spa, the building is a reeeeally old house. heaps of weird shit was going on; products went missing, items misplaced or moved overnight, weird footsteps etc. the boss thought staff were stealing until checking the cctv cameras showed items randomly being flung around the place at 2-3am every night. One client was talking to a 'therapist' when she was actually out of the room, no one said anything to the client about it tho. THEN THIS HAPPENS.

A bible got thrown off a table at 3am, and this was scratched into the table directly underneath it.

what the fuck is this? i have googled forever and cant find anything about a "4" and a cross inside a square.

what the fuck is it and what is its significance? dont waste my time calling bullshit, i called bullshit too until i saw it. now im curious as hell and wanna know more.

The place has been blessed like 4 times btw. didnt help a thing.
>>
>>18679568 this interests the Fuck outa me. Bumping and bookmarking. I want to see people's input on this.
>>
>>18679568
OP here, been doing some more googling but literally have no fucking clue what I'm doing, I've literally never checked out this whole kinda paranormal thing until now

googling "triangles inside square symbol", or "cross and 4", or "demonic symbol 4" etc. shows absolutely nothing.

Anyone have any ideas of what I can check out/research to get a better idea?
>>
File: (you).png (821KB, 1280x1063px)
(you).png
821KB, 1280x1063px
>>18679568
>>18679627
>>
>>18679568
Maybe it's not a 4. It also looks like there are some other markings next to it but I can't make much of it. Is this marked on there with chalk or something, or is it damaged in the finish?
>>
File: 07300.jpg (29KB, 400x322px)
07300.jpg
29KB, 400x322px
Found this pic OP, not sure how much it helps but heres the link to the site where its from

http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/ssm/ssm06.htm
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (21KB, 600x600px)
Untitled.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
I think that the "4" you're seeing is just what's in the pic, but on its side.
I've seen it before, but I never go on /x/ and shit, so I've got no idea what it means, what it's called, or what it's supposed to do.
>>
File: possibly related.png (151KB, 750x436px)
possibly related.png
151KB, 750x436px
>>18679635
Not sameposting

>>18679666
Shit nigga thanks,, I'll check it out now

>>18679655
I thought it was chalk too, but it's not - it's some kind of etching into the table, they tried to wipe it off but it didn't go away. Now the boss is pissed because a nice old table is all fucked up now, too. But it's not actually any material or powder, even though it looks like it

>>18679677
Interesting point. Pic related was the only closest correlated thing I could find, but I think you're definitely right
>>
>>18679666
OP here again, nice trips. Also, that first image is literally exactly what's on the table, interesting shit
>>
your sister should consider working elsewhere if these things continue to occur
>>
>>18679716
well so far nothing really *bad* has happened to anyone working there, it's essentially a minor annoyance/inconvenience to those working there but man, if minor inconveniences lead to being demon-soul-raped I'd encourage her to gtfo of there too
>>
>>18679730
exactly, be in the look out. those whatever they are sometimes get attached to people. good luck mate don't hesitate to pray
>>
>>18679697
No problem OP, keep us updated on this shit though. I'm really interested in this post
>>
thats a 8 or an infinity symbol.
>>
>>18679771
Doesn't look as defined as the cross and the "4" symbol though, but could it be? know anything about the significance of the infinity symbol?

Also, found this. It's apparently 'lucifer's sigil', has its origins in a sixteenth century italian text called "Grimorium veri-something", and is used to create a "visual apparition of lucifer". Pretty wacky out there shit, but could be relevant. thoughts?
>>
File: 20170225_010552.jpg (4MB, 2704x1926px)
20170225_010552.jpg
4MB, 2704x1926px
>>18679683
Is strange man, the 4 thing and the X look like tj could be written by hand but it all looks like it was made from water damage. Water can make stone finish turn cloudy if allowed to sit on it for a while. There is other marks that looks like texture from a towel or table cloth around it too. Pic related. Some water damage on my old buffet. Sorry about my hand, I had to block the glare
>>
>>18679818
Hey that's pretty similar
Like the white stains are very close, but the ones on the table are more like powder marks?

Anyway, can't discount it. Thanks for the info
>>
File: full table.jpg (46KB, 540x720px)
full table.jpg
46KB, 540x720px
OP here, sis sent photo of the full table

She says they still can't find the bible, it actually disappeared after it flew off the table
>>
File: where bible was.jpg (59KB, 540x720px)
where bible was.jpg
59KB, 540x720px
>>18679849
She also says that for comparison, here's where the bible was sitting
>>
>>18679568
Is the enclosing box composed of two lines? It could be a simple sigil of a bitch-made spirit trying to tamper with the bible. Either keep feeding it acorns or ignore it and it will go away. Would also like to see those cctv recordings if you can get 'em.
>>
>>18679864
Sounds fishy. Maybe a colleague hid the bible.
>>
>>18679875
if you're talking about the square around the triangles, it's got four distinct kind of sides. Also, the triangles are four clear shapes, as they don't exactly match up at the points

If you're asking whether the bible itself was in a box; no, it was a bible by itself sitting on the table.

What do you mean by a bitch-made spirit? Also, that kind of weird shit has been happening for years. Anything you can do to stop it? Even having the place blessed by priests doesn't help. They have crosses and religious (christian) symbols all over the place, and have bottles of holy water which they regularly spread around the rooms, nothing's stopped any of the activity
>>
>>18679888
Maybe, yeah. The footage shows it hitting the floor after flying off the table. the cameras activate automatically with movement, but the bible was just gone when they came in in the morning.

A similar thing happened last Sunday when the girls were closing up the shop and about to leave, they heard a massive bang. They thought a shelf had fallen over or a car had crashed or something, so went to check it out. Nothing was wrong with the shop, and all was in order. When they went outside to the back patio (where they leave from), all of their bags, belongings, jackets and phones were strewn across the place, and the chairs outside were all knocked over. They thought that some crack-head had broken in or something, and had caused the bang and then ruffled through their shit.

They checked the camera, but it didn't record as it detected no movement - despite the fact that large bags (backpacks) had been quite clearly thrown across the back patio, belongings were strewn and chairs were moved. It was recording them outside up to the point that they heard the noise and checked inside, and the recording stopped a few seconds after. Guaranteed if a person, a dog, a cat or even a wallaby or bandicoot or something had been running around, it would have recorded it. But the cameras got literally *nothing*

Can't discount the possibility of the bible being taken by a staff member or something though, so good point.
>>
>>18679677
I posted this, and I got to wondering...
Has anyone else ever seen this symbol before?
>>
>>18679939
I know I have (not OP), but I can't recall from where.
>>
>>18679893
Get rid of all the religious imagery. Maybe it'll stop then.
>>
>>18679971
The reason they got it in the first place was because all that weird shit was happening

Good suggestion tho I guess
>>
File: possiblesigils .png (181KB, 596x446px)
possiblesigils .png
181KB, 596x446px
founds these online: demon symbol + seal of jupiter (but it looks inverted on the table)
i got no idea, this is fun
>>
File: 1487636114729.png (119KB, 297x430px)
1487636114729.png
119KB, 297x430px
>>18680026
>associating demons with hebrew writing
My man!
>>
>>18679568
I'm no chemist, but my impression is that it's etched with some kind of chemical burn. just a thought.
>>
OP please put the bible on more pieces of furniture and record the results for us
>>
>>18680120
The bible's gone, they weren't able to find it.

See >>18679888
and
>>18679918
>>
>>18680138
Then put A bible on the exact same spot.
See where it goes.

PS attach a thread to the bible, so if it does fly off, see where it leads. Even if it gets pulled off, you will know which direction.
>>
>>18680166
Fucking brilliant idea with the thread

And yeah I think the boss wants to put another bible there on Monday, or at least a doily or some shit to cover up the mark - as it's directly where customers walk in and she doesn't want them to see it
>>
I've already wasted over a half an hour trying to give you the answer but android's Mimi crashes at the end of my posts without fail.. If you anons haven't helped OP by tomorrow i'll give you the rundown from the stability of a PC

P.S. Watch out, spirits(usually) don't draw these themselves. The person bringing up the ghost the most is probably the perp. Trust your goosebumps.
>>
>>18680166
NEW BIBLE OP PLEASE
>>
>>18680196
OP here, man if you know what this is, I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a basic run-down of what it is in a sentence?

If not I totally understand and appreciate your time in trying to post and actually posting either way, thanks in advance for your help
>>
>>18680225
A bump in the night, man. Don't fret though, if it hasn't made any demands yet then it's still sapping the psychic energy of the buildings inhabitants.. Your first concern should be whoever first welcomed the "squirrel."

Could be a number of things. Need more info and every time I get to a tl;dr tier length post, my phone takes a dump right in my hands, sigh.

If you have any spirit homies, and all well meaning people do, ask them. They know as much as me and don't have work tomorrow morning. Gl, OP.
>>
This thread is being slept on.
>>
Update us as soon as possible, op
>>
>>18680798
Man I've been looking and still haven't found anything. Work's finished for the day, so until Monday there won't be any updates on activity so far.

Will let you guys all know if I find anything though
>>
Damn I know what that symbol is but can't place it. I think its related to crowleys brand of satanism.
>>
>>18679568

It looks to me like a mathematical graph of a function with a crazy curve, plus some scrawlings nearby.
>>
>>18680026
I don't know about the first one but it definitely looks like the second one. I looked on Google for decarab sigil and it's a demon of stones.
>>
>>18681689
So if it's a demon haunting it's gonna be really hard to remove cause those suckers bind tight.
If it is an earth spirit it's even harder because they normally take on the qualities of earth and get more stuborn. If it's anchored it's self to the ground below the shop already your probably stuck with it
>>
>>18681709
It's name is decrabaia apparently. If it's the right name you should be able to to call it out and tell it to get lost for the sake of serenitity and the name of (your more powerful dieity here, Jesus is an easy one)
>>
>>18681743
Last note: the name thing probably won't get rid of it but it should quiet it down for a bit, or fire it up if you ask for stuff or put rocks or meat on the seal as an offering. If it does then you know you have the right demon if not then it might be something else
>>
>>18679568
To me, that looks like an example geometry problem. So,your ghost is a retarded kid taking his frustration from not being able to solve this problem on the products in he shelves/whatnot.
Or OP is a bored troll.
>>
>>18679677
>>18679939
Can you fuck straight off to hell or something you leddit loosh farming shill.
Also stop playing with random sigils you fucking retard, you have no idea what you're doing.
>>
>>18679918
Sounds like a poltergeist or something like that, not really my kind of gig.
They should be quite easy to excorcise if you know how. They mostly just quiver in fear and GTFO if you show the smallest amount of courage, as they're cowards.
I ain't reading this shit but found it on google:
https://exemplore.com/paranormal/How-to-Exorcise-a-Poltergeist
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.