[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all Tennessee Anons!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0492.jpg (479KB, 1021x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0492.jpg
479KB, 1021x548px
All right you guys, I just moved to souther middle Tennessee from Maryland, and I'd like to know what stories/cryptids/legends I can learn about in the area. I'm right on the Tennessee-Alabama border, about a half an hour north of Huntsville. According to the previous owner, there are native americans buried under a tree in the middle of the property, and a very old covered wagon trail also crossed through the property. You guys got anything?
>>
Hiii! I'm a west TN anon, I know there are a few of us lurking the board, but I've never met up with anyone that I know of.

In my town we have Harts Bridge Road Haunted bridge, there is also The Dollhouse Grave in Medina which is pretty spooky.

I've heard a lot of stories about Old Trinity church in Mason TN as well, but there was an anon who went recently and got nothing paranormal from it other than general spoopy feelings of being alone in the dark.
>>
Sweet! I'll look into those, thank you for replying!!
>>
Bell witch would be north of you a bit.
>>
>>18407139
Bell witch is way north. Almost the Kentucky-Tennessee border.

>>18406390
Nothing too fun around. Lots of slavery and civil war hauntings around.
>>
Welcome to the area anon! I'm down near Huntsville myself, in Madison. Moved from Central California a year and a half ago give or take. I know there's supposed to be a cemetery down here with lots of activity, though I've not gone.
>>
>>18407356
I actually went to the Bell Witch house/cave maybe ten years ago? The only scary thing about the house were the MASSIVE wasps flying around, but the cave had a very creepy vibe. Its too bad there's not much else to look into.
>>
>>18406390
I saw a bright orb in the sky earlier, around 5pm EST) while driving home. I didn't know if it was somehow a much smaller reflection of the sun, but pulled off into a parking lot down the road to see if I could take a picture. I didn't see it again after driving past a lot of trees, and still nothing in the parking lot. I did see a strange pocket of rainbow in the sky to the left of the sun though.
It wasn't the sun directly (I could see both the sun and it while driving) and wasn't the moon (too small, not the same color). I have no idea what it was or if it's just mundane, but thought I should share.
>>
>>18407401
Thank you for sharing! I'm still in shock over how dark it is here; I've never seen so many stars in my life! I'll definitely be keeping my eyes on the skies.

Is UFO activity common in Tennesee, does anyone know?
>>
It is far away from where you have moved, but there is an abandoned community in Hawkins county called Pressmens Home. If you or other Tennessee folks want to witness the paranormal you should study it.
>>
>>18407435
Is it ghost type activity? The idea of going to an abondoned town sounds scary and awesome!
>>
>>18407397
I know where that is! That was a hell of a fucking storm that rolled through the area a week or so ago, did you guys get a tornado?
>>
Chattanooga anon here. Plenty of creepy stuff here. The Chickamauga battlefield is near. That's probably the most famous ghost in the area. "Green Eyes".

Also a haunted hotel in Chattanooga called The Read House.

Side note: Has anyone been to Corpsewood recently? Is anything still there?
>>
>>18407456
There was a warning up for a few hours, along with hail and wind warnings, but nothing touched down in Madison, though I think there were some Southwest a bit. Most we got was some gnarly rain and wind, was raining sideways for a half-hour or so.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.