[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /x/ me and my friends are planing to fuck around with a ouija

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1480827266898.png (332KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
1480827266898.png
332KB, 480x388px
hey /x/ me and my friends are planing to fuck around with a ouija board, any rules or things to keep in mind?
>>
Don't blaspheme against the mighty Hasbro and you'll be good
>>
Just remember that its a fucking toy from wal-mart you fucking manbaby.
>>
Whether or not you win the game matters not... It's if you bought it.
>>
Always say goodbye
>>
>>18406275
People here have said if you don't say goodbye, they'll get ya. Also, it probably has more to do with where you are than the fucking board game. Research Zozo. Kek.
>>
File: 1287478.png (961KB, 839x2406px) Image search: [Google]
1287478.png
961KB, 839x2406px
>>
>>18406275
rules: nobody knows
keep in mind: there are more accurate spirit mediums
>>
Rule number the first one: Don't fuck around with a ouija board.
>>
>>18406275
well, its fake as shit. One of your friends will be fucking with you guys and think you guys are idiots
>>
>>18406275
Remember the last good night sleep you had. You won't get that again. Your dreams will be nightmares. You will see shadows moving and hear strange noises. Sometimes your name called out in a mocking voice.

t. fool who did this with friends for a joke
>>
>>18406507
you are the joke you jackass, lol

Ive done this at graveyards, abandoned buildings, places that were rumored to be haunted, etc. The most paranormal activity i got out of any experience was hearing piano being played in a burned down "haunted" house. But each time, nothing happened.
>>
>>18406512
>not everyone who asks to see the spirit world gets to.
>Same thing with people taking drugs. Sometimes someone can take heroin or other drugs and end up fine. Most can't. Some die on the first hit.
>You must be an obnoxious twit that even demons and other spirits would rather not have anything to do with you. After all you are already headed down below so why should they entertain you?
>It is people who are new to this or being tempted that they will attach themselves to. Not someone who is jaded and an "expert in the paranormal".
>>
>>18406275
Make sure you blindfold yourselves and have a separate friendo write down what the ghosties say.
>>
>>18406275
using a ouija board is the spiritual equivalent of posting on 4chan with your IP address in the subject line. you will have no idea who you're really talking to or whether they're telling the truth about anything they say. the only thing you know for certain is that they know where you are.
>>
>>18407522
>the spirits talked to me! I'm totally not a failure like my highschool bullies told me!

Seek help buddy, and don't stop taking your meds.
>>
File: 01.png (14KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
14KB, 800x473px
>>18406275

Put your benis inside the ghosto that's always works
>>
>>18406275
1. ghosts aren't real

2. if anything happens it's your friend messing with you
>>
>>18407522
I did the same thing as that other poster. I am a highly perceptive individual and notice small details easily where other people do not notice anything. I went to a ghost forum and got them to write out all the things I should never do with a oujia board. I took the ouija board and the list of rules and went to one of the most supposedly haunted places in the world at 3:33 on a full moon night and broke every single rule on the list. Nothing happened, I'm fine, wasn't scared at all, and this happened 15 years ago.
>>
>>18406507
What if my dreams are already nightmares on a daily basis?

What if I'm used to it ?

What if I haven't had a good night's sleep since birth?

What if I don't give a fuck about shadows or strange noises?
>>
File: PIGS-BOYS.gif (2MB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
PIGS-BOYS.gif
2MB, 600x318px
>>18408214
You remember your infancy?
>>
>>18407821
t. ghost
>>
>>18406512
> goes to a graveyard to play a plastic kids game trademarked by hasbrow
> claims to be the normal one in this situation
What?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.