[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dump Ya Deepweb Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Deepautism.png (778KB, 900x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Deepautism.png
778KB, 900x2700px
I've been reading a lot of shit about the deep web. I've only been on once for like a second and I just found a bunch of drug sites but I hear it gets way more sinister the further you go. All the stories are fascinating but just I'm too much of a pussy at the moment to go exploring the deeper levels (not tryna go to prison for accidental cp).

I've read posts where people have claimed to get into the 8th level of the deepweb using their own consciousness and met the "archons" (Illuminati). Whatever those are. So what do you guys know about it?
>>
yeah i finally made it to the 9th level and there i found a new browser, you know like the onion one that everyone uses for the portal to the darkweb, well you can get this one called the asparagus browser and it lets you go to level 9000 and you can buy dead babies and stuff like that. dunno who buys dead babies but they must be pretty hardcore though.
>>
I thought it would be worse. idk what but something horrifying.
>>
>>18405442
The person who rewrote the infograph is the real faggot
>>
>>18405442
>That filename
>>
>>18405479
>you can buy dead babies and stuff like that. dunno who buys dead babies but they must be pretty hardcore though.

probably bored billionaires looking to see some fucked up shit for entertainment. i have never been on the deep web and dont plan on it because i will probably do something wrong and get arrested.
>>
It's not really that exciting. It's mostly used for illegal sales and trade, "safe" storage for hacked info, cp, and a home for the ultra crypto-crazed. I'm sure the rumors of red rooms and buying hitmen have some validity, but TOR isn't that secure. It's a crypto network built by the Navy, maintained by some infosec devs, and run by global users willing to allow their connection as a bridge node or an exit node. That's all.
>>
>>18405479
>asparagus browser and it lets you go to level 9000
What browser let's me go over 9000?
>>
File: ST15.png (79KB, 1003x731px) Image search: [Google]
ST15.png
79KB, 1003x731px
This is all I got
>>
>>18406854
you could probably find something like that on the normal web. im disappointed
>>
>>18406870
This is the part where you back your claim with photographic evidence.
>>
>>18406854
I figured anonchan would be gone by now. I used to browse in like 2012 but haven't been there since
>>
>>18406888
mate, live leak has all sorts of videos like that.
>>
>>18405510
Kek agreed
>>
>browse deep web
>find link to something that might be interesting
>page tries loading for 5 minutes before running
The end
>>
>>18405442
Reminder that infograph is bullshit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.