[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /x/ How do I get into Necromancy? I want to A ) communicate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Necromancia-1.jpg (37KB, 570x375px) Image search: [Google]
Necromancia-1.jpg
37KB, 570x375px
Hey, /x/

How do I get into Necromancy?

I want to A ) communicate with the spirit of Adolf Hitler

and B ) somehow extend my life to hundreds of years.

Thanks.
>>
We will talk about having a few courses in this misunderstood art, after your summoning skill increases to 21
>>
>>18405196
I shall pour over my tome and get back to you within the morrow, sire.
>>
File: 321.jpg (14KB, 343x346px) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
14KB, 343x346px
>>18405168
Dark Magic.
By wanting this you have already tapped into latent demonic forces.

To speak with Hitlers spirit you must read a copy of Mein Kampf.
Then place the book on the floor of a white summoning circle of the religion of your choice and ask it questions.

To extend your life...the rituals are too horrible for words...
>>
as for necromancy i would search into middle east traditions or mid middle age spanish texts but i do not know much about it.

as for methods of extending your life for houndreds of years i highly doubt that you can go that far but cuban or afro indian traditions of voodo and hoodo come to mind, palo might be an option but extending your existance in this plane often comes with a cost probably not your soul but a lot of suffering.
to be quite honest anon i cannot wait to trascend into more subtle realities, why tie yourself up to this existance?
>>
I don't know anything about necromancy, but in India some ascetics have mastered death via controlled breathing, fasting, tantric sex and bathing in scalding water.
>>
>>18405287

Ascetic isn't the right term, actually. But in any case, drawing energy from earth, air, fire, and water can ward age and disease, though considering this is /x/ I imagine the tantric sex part will be an issue for most of you.
>>
>>18405168
These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.
>>
>>18405393
The elites are pedophiles and the Devil is new to the hospital.

>>18405274
>why tie yourself up to this existance
What else is there?
>>
>>18405168

>hey everybody, spoonfeed me an easy way to gain an incredible, miraculous power? i want to use it to do edgy /pol/ stuff and also not be afraid of dying, which i assume is somehow related to talking to ghosts. i'm sure the best resource for this kind of esoteric knowledge is a message board full of tinfoil hat conspiracy potato men and 14 year old virgins lonely for succubi.

literally: /x/ the thread.
>>
>>18405168
Well, you can stop the degradation of your telomeres during cell replication to live hundreds of years. If you can manage to do that with causing mutations and cancer, you will also become rich as fuck.
But you aint gonna do it studying magic
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.