[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 55

File: 2spooky4me.jpg (11KB, 299x249px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.jpg
11KB, 299x249px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Last Thread:
>>17355939
>>
Female, love reading please.

I'd be open to a scrying into my love life as well.
>>
File: Laimdota.jpg (183KB, 660x879px) Image search: [Google]
Laimdota.jpg
183KB, 660x879px
why must you use this awful OP?

who wants a quick scry?
>>
>>17363531
What do you need?
>>
>>17363531
I'll take one. Can you see the magical work I need to perform in order to move forward?
>>
>>17363531
How do I get back to my old confident outgoing self?
>>
>>17363531
Because nobody else was making new thread
It's the price of apathy
Now pls help me with my depression
>>
>>17363559
I'm sorry your depressed.
>>
>>17363531
hi wondering if my friend is gonna move back soon. He just moved today and I'm terrified of what he's gonna do on his own and I just want him to come back but I don't know if he is or not. He seems to be set on the decision of being there permanently. Don't mean to doubt him, just don't know if he can make it on his own or if he's gonna need to come back. It's really his first time living on his own, he moved up north and he's a cancer I'm a Capricorn if that helps any thanks.
>>
>>17363531
Me, i'll bite

I could use some seer right now

What info do you need?
>>
>>17363531
Did you not see this? >>17363529
idiot.
>>
>>17363607
Did you not read the sticky? Lazy bitch
>>
>>17363531
Love, present, future?
>>
I order and drink my ex's liquor, his birthdate is the password to my phone, I listen to music only he listens to while thinking of him and he is the only person I fantasize to. What will happen if I don't stop? Is this harmful to me or in anyway toxic?
>>
>>17363696

is it harmful and toxic? uhh, yes. you don't really need a reading for something like this. you need to get rid of everything that reminds you of him so you can move on because it sounds like you're stuck. it's hard but you can do it.
>>
>>17363701
Well I don't want to stop, I want to stay here. I want a reading for what will happen if I act a hermit.
>>
>>17363705

it's not healthy, anon. you're only hurting yourself in the end
>>
>>17363531
Should I confess my feelings to her?
>>
>>17363531
Can I take one?

Is there any romantic potential between me and JP?
>>
Male
Scorpio

Would it be worth taking this new job, financially speaking?
>>
Male
Sagittarius

General reading please
>>
>>17363529
>>17363897
>>17363976
Please read the sticky. Posting without referencing a particular reader usually does not get read.

>>17363554
What was the difference between the old you and the new you? Remove the difference/influence as best as you can. If you were hurt, move past the pain somehow. If you are unsure, treat it as general depression. And then along with >>17363559
recognize that the body and mind are synched to a large degree. Why wouldn't your mind be off kilter if you're not treating your body well? Poor diet, lack of exercise, isolation, poor sleep schedule, and other things all add up over a while to just mess with you badly.

>>17363569
Let him live his own life, there's little you can do about it besides being supportive. Don't suffocate him because of your own fear.

>>17363696
Imagine a boulder rolling downhill. The longer you do this, the more momentum you will build up to a certain point. Those behaviors aren't inherently harmful; children adopt the stance of their parents often, a password is simply a number, and lovers often fantasize about their loved ones.

But he's your ex. The behaviour itself isn't harmful or toxic, but within this context it is.

>>17363705
If you don't want to stop, you won't stop.
If you wont do any thing differently, why bother for a reading? The guy's right, no good will come from this. Exes are exes for a reason, good or bad.

>>17363881
The Sun. Potentially.
There's romantic "potential" between anyone.
Everyone can learn how to dance. Putting in the required effort though, is a different matter.
Go for it.

>>17363814
Art, and the Devil.
Art: something will change, whether that be for good or ill is to be determined.
And The Devil states that you should do what you wish, even if the outcome may be bad.

Think of it as such: if you knew 100% they liked you, you might go in too over confident, and ruin your chances.

>I'm not reading anymore right now, I just wanted to do some light clean-up for the thread.
>>
>>17364051

>Please read the sticky

Oh Mr. Anon, may I have a reading? :b
>>
>>17363897
I did a basic reading, nothing super fancy. It says that you have a good potential to make money through this job but you will change for the worse personally by taking it. Don't take my word though, do what feels right.
>>
>>17363897

I couldn’t get a reading that properly answered your question because I felt that you were avoiding the real question. I think that you’re pretty savvy in terms of self-preservation, and you won’t encounter too many problems being financially secure because you’re naturally good at it. Of course, the fact that you are good at it is linked to it being your focus. What you crave without fully realizing it is not financial guidance as much as emotional guidance.
You’re at a turning point not in terms of what your job can provide financially, but in terms of what it can provide emotionally. At the moment, you’re in touch with your feelings way more than you usually are: use that inner guidance to determine what professional path will fulfill you emotionally, and try to forget about the money for a moment. Whatever decision you take will be the right one. I see a lot of smooth creativity and energy flows in your future. Perhaps a new business?

I’m a beginner and would really appreciate some feedback. Have a good night, anon.
>>
>>17364051
Can you do me?

Male
Leo
Will I ever get to be with someone romantically without it going to shit?
>>
>>17363531
Is there any girl interested in me?
Is the one im interested on of them?
>>
>>17364128
Ah a spelling mistake, my bad
one*
>>
Here's a question for the world--why the #@%& is karma so believed in? Unless I was Doctor Mengala, this makes no sense.
>>
>>17364159
>doctor mengala
>mengala
Do you mean Mengele?
>>
>>17364170
Yeah, however you spell the bastards' name.
>>
>>17364159
It's your frame of mind... use positive thinking for positive energy
>>
>>17364368
You're full of it.
>>
>>17364159
>why the #@%& is karma so believed in?
We live in an age of Slave Morality, and people want to believe that some celestial police will punish those who have offended them. Those who are too weak to avenge themselves supplicate stronger forces to avenge them.
>>
File: jack-laytons-quotes-7.jpg (438KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jack-laytons-quotes-7.jpg
438KB, 1600x1200px
>>17364159
Cuz people want to believe their selfless acts will help them personally in some magical way, and that people who they see as scum will suffer from the same thing

The universe isn't fair, though

Karma isn't really real. Dharma's more subjective than it's advertised but still pretty important, though. Most people suffer, and need something, some purpose to raise them above the state of emptiness and bitterness that you're stuck in

Most choose something very positive or negative
Either everything is sparkly and to be celebrated or everything is shitty and to be fought

What will you choose, I wonder?
Or will you just languish in dreary depression and bitterness?

We'll see...
>>
Ben
29 july 1997
leo

Fucking help senpai. i beg for a reading. ABout this girl im obsessed with. She keep approaching me and all, at parties and shit, but then the conversation dies between us. over and over again. Im getting slowly obsessed about her and the fact she has a boyfriend literally makes me feel like im going to collapse into myself into a deep dark pit, a black hole instead of a human

halp. plox a reading
>>
File: 1454553281268.png (115KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1454553281268.png
115KB, 500x374px
I missed like a dozen posts last thread
I'll do some more readings today

Info form:

°Picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

°Appearance/style (brief description - a few words)

°Personality (brief description - a few words)

°Make it clear what you're asking, and if another person is involved, give brief description of them as well

I'll check back in a few, see what's up
>>
File: Adam_Hughe's_Catwoman.jpg (173KB, 352x591px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Hughe's_Catwoman.jpg
173KB, 352x591px
>>17364597

- Short, redhead, brown eyes, punky
- Extroverted, fond of music, chaos magick, loves to dance, and RPgames.
- Will he be with me again? what should I do to make it happen?
>>
>>17364620
BTW, he is of average height, 29 yo., Taurus, intelligent, but kind of intolerant.
>>
>>17364597
Still here if you're willing >>17362741
>>
>>17364597
ash, could you please try mine from last thread?
>>17362470

thank you
>>
>>17364464
Eh, depends if the Leviathan Project is still interested in me.
>>
File: image.png (223KB, 619x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223KB, 619x477px
>>17364597
*dark brown hair, brown eyes, above average height
*introverted, creative, reserved, funny

Could you just give me a general? I just would like to know what's coming for me and what I need to improve on. Thank you.
>>
>>17364597
I would appreciate if you did mine too. pls
>>17363018
>>
Ugh just haven't been able to get in the zone enough
Should be able to start now though
Sorry 4 the wait
>>
>>17364876
Thanks ash. Take yer time, man.
>>
>>17364876
go at your own pace friend, we're no one to rush a free service
>>
>>17364670
And yes, I realize I spelled it wrong.
>>
File: S2_16_Kasper_2.jpg (39KB, 378x360px) Image search: [Google]
S2_16_Kasper_2.jpg
39KB, 378x360px
>>17364597
Short, asian, black hair.

Introverted, quiet, enjoy my hobbies. Feel emotions intensely but do not use them for decision making.

I'm curious about my future in romance
>>
File: ty0neic0o4jqee5oms8e[1].jpg (266KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
ty0neic0o4jqee5oms8e[1].jpg
266KB, 1200x600px
>>17364597
>>17364876
short,skinny, brown hair
cheerful personality but very shy
i have a crush on someone with black hair, slightly muscular, doesn't smile. can you tell me if he likes me too?
>>
>>17364971
>short
>asian
Forever alone.
>>
>>17364983
Ebin
>>
File: 1455538990290.png (588KB, 765x958px) Image search: [Google]
1455538990290.png
588KB, 765x958px
>>17364597
Tall, golden hair, blue eyes
Subdued, friendly, morbid, indecisive

I want to know about my happiness in the near future.
>>
>>17364597
this nigger aint even here
>>
File: 677.jpg (146KB, 471x721px) Image search: [Google]
677.jpg
146KB, 471x721px
>>17364620
>>17364624

Him: 6 of Wands. 9 of Wands

Pretty cool guy, maybe you think he's too cool or distant but he just has an intense focus on other stuff
Sociable but a bit solipsistic maybe? There's nothing wrong with some bitterness towards people, but too much is not so great for someone's personality. I just get a negative feeling overall beneath the personality of extroversion and productivity, many interests, interesting, but kinda empty and twisted inside

What I feel is that you can get back with him and it can be good IF you can have a similar attitude and confidently compete on his level, like, with him. Not in an angry way

Let me draw some cards, though

8 of Cups and the Star are saying loudly that you need a romantic relationship that has a dreamy feel, real romance, feelings etc. I dunno if this guy is good for that.....

It may be that a new person is what you need, but he might be good for this as well, depends on how you and he change, what paths you choose

4 of Disks, 4 of Cups

Hmm
Reflection on motives and assessment of yourself
OK, imagination time
Picture a tranquil grove of trees and there's a gold dish in front of you. It's full of blood from some deer or something. Look into the reflection and your shadowy image reaches out its hand through the blood and touches you on the forehead, and the day changes into night
No idea what I was going for there, just some visceral imagery I guess about connecting with your shadow

The Lovers

Well, it seems like you'll have a partner before very long, so don't be stressing it so much...

In conclusion, consider the repercussions of the major decisions you make. Pic related I guess
>>
>>17365048
This was very good, indeed.
Thank you for everything. BTW you got me at this related pic.
>>
>>17365048
>What I feel is that you can get back with him and it can be good IF you can have a similar attitude and confidently compete on his level, like, with him. Not in an angry way

This is the only part I don't understand. I'm spanish speaker, maybe I'm kind of lost in this paragraph. Can you paraphrase it?
>>
File: detail-110721.jpg (194KB, 800x1225px) Image search: [Google]
detail-110721.jpg
194KB, 800x1225px
>>17364638
The Empress vs. The 5 of Cups

The five is the negative outlook youve developed from your trials and tribulations, your internal and external struggles
It's self perpetuating and bad for you, like a virus
To cure yourself, do as the body does

Antibodies neutralise threats in two ways. They either destroy the virus directly (phagocytes) or bind to the surface pathogen, their little bodies covering over the parts where it can attach to and infect cells

In terms of your psyche, it comes down to you either fighting, or sacrificing. Both can be noble and good for you, but only if you mind state is right.
The mind state suggested by the Empress is loving yourself and reconnecting with the carefree but strong self feel you have had in the past, several different times of your life so far

It would do you good to revisit this that are nostalgic to you, reconnect to past selves that really liked whatever things
Obvious example is a Zelda game you liked a lot earlier but haven't played for years, but there will be hundreds of things, just everything. Really the sense I'm getting is that the more you connect with your past, the more of a base of strength you can build in the present

>>17364657
2 of Swords, 4 of Wands

Start easy projects, get them done
Make checklists of things you'll realistically do and see if you can make yourself more productive and do more of them per day as time goes by

Study that which interests you, stuff that engages you mental strength and has an emotional spark to it, something that you feel drawn to

You're in the classic trap of seeing your paths, actually realizing the weight of decision and possibility and getting overwhelmed. Don't think about that stuff beside for trying to be one of the cooler possible Yous that can happen from this point

The basic message is to create good work and study habits, find how you can enjoy the work, and how to take breaks in a healthy way, small breaks somewhat often as rewards for productivity...
>>
File: Capture.png (177KB, 446x352px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
177KB, 446x352px
>>17364597
-Tall, brown hair and brown eyes
-Shy and possessive
Am I ready for leadership?
>>
>>17364597
>°Picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)
I'm not a cartoon person
>°Appearance/style (brief description - a few words)
Neutral; black/white tees(long semi loose) and dark pants(between stretched and loose)
>°Personality (brief description - a few words)
Humble quiet introvert on the outside, reckless, mysterious, curious maverick individual on the inside
>°Make it clear what you're asking, and if another person is involved, give brief description of them as well
I'd like to know what studies i should jump in because i'm at a point in my life i need to live off something other than shitty minimum wage

My query in summary would be: what does life has reserved for me as the best way for me of making my living?
>>
>>17365122
thank you ash. that was spot on. i appreciate it greatly. best wishes to you
>>
File: BEST_OF_BEBOP_D1-9.jpg (37KB, 444x333px) Image search: [Google]
BEST_OF_BEBOP_D1-9.jpg
37KB, 444x333px
>>17364670
Shit I don't need cards for this one

You gotta be good enough to make them interested
Duh
They're neutral toward you right now, probably not considering you but havn't discounted you
Make an impression; don't be passive
They're looking for exceptional people, right? Be one of those..

>>17364728
Queen of Cups, 3 of Disks

More interaction with others, more intensity du to feeling your deeper feelings again, more....
More of everything, really. You'll be more animated and less guarded, more concerned and angry about situations than with people, which is definitely more productive...

The darkness will grow in tandem with the light
The more of both, the more negative and positive, the more feelings in general, light and dark like white and black with all the colors of emotion in between

With more feeling you'll have drive and get things done, and even if you're not super happy right now, it'll be good for you to be laying the foundations for a better future

Interesting thing is that the phrase 'why not?' seems to be the best way to get you negative and positive sides to agree, and thus for action to happen

When you consider doing anything, ask yourself that
"Why not?"

If there are good reasons your logic will catch them. If not, do it!!!!
You've only go this one you to live as right now
Wishing things are different an other forms of jealousy of your potential self or of others is a waste of time. *Want* but don't wish or pray. You will need to be active or things will become quite melancholy by about a year from now...
>>
File: master20oogway[1].jpg (33KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
master20oogway[1].jpg
33KB, 500x212px
>>17364597
>Black hair, tall, skinny
>Highly introverted, critical thinker with attachment and trust issues
>Will I ever get to meet the kind of person I am trying to meet? I know of places I might get to meet such individuals, but something tells me that I am just chasing dreams.
>>
>>17365168
Thank you ash! You've motivated me haha. I've been avoiding a few responsibilities. Time to get things done.
>>
Clint

Taurus

General please
>>
File: images-51.jpg (23KB, 433x340px) Image search: [Google]
images-51.jpg
23KB, 433x340px
>>17364876
Female
Blue-grey eyes, grey-brown hair light skin
Righteous personality

When will he show love back to me? And spend more time with me?
>>
22 years, male
Aquarius, dark hair, asian, living far from birthplace (another country) have angst, really lazy. What do your cards say? Past, present, future. My love life
>>
Kelan
Virgo
Brown hair, tall....
Dunno how to describe myself.

In terms of personality ( I don't really want to get thrown off the board, this is the best I can describe myself) I am a Jester, like the tarot card.
>>
>>17365329
Plus a spiritual reading, sorry, I forgot.
>>
File: the-ridiculous-man-nicci-bedson.jpg (105KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
the-ridiculous-man-nicci-bedson.jpg
105KB, 900x720px
>>17364876 ash

Young guy, aquarius.
Live far from birthplace (another country).
Lazy, a bit shy, logical but openminded.

What do your cards show on my past/present/future and romantic life?:)
>>
File: images (4).jpg (22KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
22KB, 443x332px
>>17364597
Latino, short, skinny fat, dark curly hair, beard, glasses
Introvert, shy, smart, depressed
I just want to know if I will be OK with the projects I have been undertaking on top with my responsibilities.
It's not too much to be overwhelming but I need to keep on my toes and my depression has been getting the best of me
>>
File: wetfrocks.jpg (15KB, 236x374px) Image search: [Google]
wetfrocks.jpg
15KB, 236x374px
>>17364597

Isabela from DA

Blonde, kind of a hippie; lots of patterns and tie-dye, lots of jewelry, my favorite stone to wear is turquoise.

A little silly, trying to be more outgoing but always caught up in being shy, sometimes when I get excited (which is easily) I yell and jump around.. sometimes I have no filter, and usually I say and do what I want, even if its not appropriate!

I would just like a love reading... I used to be so proud of being single, independent, and alone, but the older I get, the more I find myself kind of curious about being with someone. Can you please tell me as much as you can about what my relationship status will be in the future, and what the guy will be like, if at all? Or will I be single forever? Thank you!
>>
File: barlowe_wargate.jpg (198KB, 720x472px) Image search: [Google]
barlowe_wargate.jpg
198KB, 720x472px
Sorry I wasn't really feelin it for a while

>>17364813
False path in near future: 4 of Wands
It will look perfectly healthy, good, or fun but it will lead to badness..
This one is unclear, but it seems like the idea is that you get too into a new thing and it becomes sour, or it twists your mind

Self to become: Queen of Swords, 9 of Disks

It is already there, like... a higher self you have to connect to, a more perfect and true aspect of yourself than your personality
OK here's a way to explain
Say it is the soul and you, the personality, are the spirit
You're not supposed to control the soul one, or it you. It needs you (the spirit one) as an intermediary to make it show through the body one - actions such as speech, typing, playing music, things which communicate with people
Your core doesn't get much manifestation externally, and not much even in your subconscious thoughts. Does that all make any sense? I'm not sure I phrased it well.

Future paths if you can change for the better: 2 of Cups, The Lovers

Oh fuck that one is like fate typing with caps lock on in small, simple words
Looks like a strong romantic relationship will be starting sometime soon. Either that or a project or career that you really enjoy and feel passionate about

Either way, it looks good

And only if you can free yourself from mental and emotion will you be able to achieve those states that will allow you to secure that success

_____
I'm getting groceries and I'll probably pick this back up in an hour or so. Maybe another reader could field new queries? Sorry if anyone was waiting on this and annoyed. I'll be back later.
>>
>>17365480

Hey Ash.

When you return, I'd like a reading about two influential people in my life, A and B.

As in, how their paths relate(d) to mine.

Thank you
>>
>>17365480
Thank you Ash.

I'm not sure I get everything but that's still helpful nonetheless. I'm gonna keep this reading and read it a couple more times.
>>
I may be considering readings for you here.
Four conditions:
I want to know which of the Tarot suits you identify with most strongly.
I want to know whether you identify as male, female, or neither.
I want you to ask me a question that I am going to divine.
I want you to let me taste your energy.
>>
>>17365591
Hi Succubus Chan,

Swords
Male
What is my path?
How would we go about the energy tasting?
>>
>>17365591
Knight
Male
Am I going to be in a relationship soon?
Taste me.
>>
>>17365591
Swords
Male
How will my financial situation change over the next 6 months or so?
I allow you to taste my energy
>>
>>17365616
It is a simple procedure. You decide and confess that you will submit by a slight degree to me, then I will be able to answer your query.
>>
>>17365628
>>17365628
Knight is an acceptable answer, thought that is a rank, not a suit, I understand you, and like you.
I tasted a contradictory swiftness and slowness. There seems to be an absence of the right emotional depth, so that must be accounted for.

>>17365660
I tasted a longing, desperation, and darkness. This is a detriment to your finances or stagnation / goals not met.
>>
>>17365681
Alright, You can have a taste of my energy.
>>
>>17365591
swords
male
what do i need to progress spiritually right now?
as in the current challenge
succ away, just dont drain me or anything
>>
>>17365713
I tasted an interesting energy, which made me start to tingle in certain places.
You are ascending in some way.

>>17365715
I tasted death, trials of combat, and warfare. Come to terms with your more painful weaknesses and injuries, and let that fuel you in pushing forward despite them.
>>
>>17365713
>>17365743
Thank you for the reading.
Could you elaborate? Any details?
>>
>>17365703
Apologies for the wrong answer :( the knight stuck in my head.

Thank you for answering
>>
>>17365591
Cups.
Male.
No query, just taste me up bby.
>>
>>17365758
Yes, when sampling you I saw a pleasantly green and sunny field with a dusty dirt path cutting through. The sky was very blue with a few puffy clouds, a light breeze, and warm temps; the perfect day. My brow area began to tingle, and I felt a sense of achievement and passage into ease.
>>
>>17365703
Thank you for the information.
>>
>>17365772
Oooh, that's such a cups thing to say ^+^

>>17365781
You're welcome anytime.
And really I should be thanking you.
>>
>>17365779
Alright, thank you
>>
>>17365787
Thank you.
>>
>>17365591
I'm more curious to have my energy tasted, but I'll take whatever advice is given to me.

I think I identify most with the Swords
>>
>>17365794
That's not enough information. >.<
I would oblige, and I could not tell you anything of use yet.
>>
>>17365715
>>17365743
well that kinda sucks desu
i feel like i got the shit end of the deal
>>
>>17365591

Wands
Male

Should I buy a vehicle?

Have a taste
>>
>>17364108

Pretty accurate I'd say. I do have a business but have been putting it on the back burner, but hope to get back into it. Thanks!
>>
>>17365811
Do you feel as if you have no weaknesses, or you are afraid to confront them?

>>17365812
Hey wands guy, I thought your kind would be rarer, but here is one. I'll gladly.
I tasted a certain urgency and relief here. I am given the ok to condone this purchase.
>>
File: Fire-Flowers.jpg (298KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Fire-Flowers.jpg
298KB, 1024x1024px
>>17365591
Wands and cups but If I have to choose one, then wands it is.
Female
Are you able to just tell me what you get from my energy. I don't exactly have 1 question but many and it helps me more to see what you might be able to say. If not, I still thank you for your time.
>>
>>17365811
>>17365865
on the contrary, too much weakness.
Im shy and have social anxiety( its mild, i can go outside and have a conversation, cant deal with small talk), also im kind of a sperg and i cannot realte to normies.
My tastes are kind of "unpopular" (im on 4chan afterall), i dont drink, dont dance, dont like parties (loud enviroments stress me).
All of this isolates me from most people and i feel like an outsider everywhere.
Now i have some strenghts, im good at math and i have a knack for programming.
THe problem with this is that these skills dont provide an immediate benefit and will take too long to be useful, they are also not flashy since most people cant appreciate the level of skill displayed (unlike painting ad music which everyone can see at a certain degree).
So i have a skill that catn be showed off, still isnt useful and can only be displayed at very specific situations while my weakness can be seen and understood by everybody, its needed every day and it recieves an unproportional level of importance by society.

i just wanted to be a normie
>>
>>17365591
Hello Succubus-Chan. im excited and filled with anticipation(:

cups
female
is the current relationship i'm in going to last?
will I get accepted into the art school ive now applied to twice?

an answer to either question would help me a lot(: or tell me whatever inspires you!
>>
>>17365883
Okay

I taste a casual interest, like someone who is very curious, but not dwelling too long on one thing. However there is something that you are looking for that you will either claim or give yourself too when it arrives or you find it.
>>
>>17365914
That only means you're not wearing masks. You're probably useless to casuals, and probably hard to read by most anyways, but you will confer a great deal of value to people that you will value. You're still young and you're going to encounter people that are incredibly impressed with your skills, but moreso interested in your person.
You simply have accept that you are who you are, and portray that person to those who want to know you.
>>17365929
Thank you so much for your energy, you have so much and it is so good. You are going to succeed at everything you do.
>>
WELL you kiddos, it was nice to be with you, but I have to go now. Later ~<3
>>
>>17365914
>>17365985
The problem is that these kind of persons are rare as fuck.
normies can can cofer value to 99% of people
>>
>>17365949
Thank you :)
>>
>>17365996
No, many normies are deep and complex behind their masks, but most don't take them off, as if they can't or they forgot how. That's why they look at art, listen to music, or watch movies: because they don't know how to feel profound emotions other ways.
>>
>>17365914

Wands
Male

Kind of like this guy, I don't fit into society. People either avoid me or love me. I try to be as present as I can always, and I've been told I glow/radiate by more sensitive ones.

Anyway can I get a general reading if that's possible? If not, something related to work. And, yes you can taste my energy! Lol
>>
>>17366017
succubus-chan is gone
>>
>>17366004
I guess every person has deepness and incredibly complex but this masks you say end up not hurting them that much, they can still go on about their lives with a lot of people (like them) that will accept them.
Now i cant put on the mask (inb4 bane references) and people like me are very rare compared to the first case.

>You're still young and you're going to encounter people that are incredibly impressed with your skills
shit nigga, im depressed now. im going to need to wait for like 5 years more for it to start being useful?
i never get to experience "the good teenage years" that most normies get to enjoy, so i resent them.
>>
>>17366033
>but you have to understand they are already dead
>>
>>17366074
>>>17366033
>>but you have to understand they are already dead

Qft
>>
>>17366074
I feel dead inside too.
without being a normie
>>
File: images-47.jpg (20KB, 356x413px) Image search: [Google]
images-47.jpg
20KB, 356x413px
>>17365591
Female
Pentacles

When's he going to show his love for me and talk to me more?
>>
Doing two readings.

No generals, no love readings. I'm better with self-help stuff.

Ask away with your gender and query.
>>
>>17366502
Also: it'd be better if you provide a general overview/description of your current situation in relation to the query, so I know what to focus on.
>>
>>17366502
Male
Will she ever love me?
>>
>>17366504
How do I get a gf?
>>
>>17366502
>>17366504
I'm a girl. See >>17366278
>>
>>17366502
Can I get a general reading please. Male, Cancer, just got a new job.
>>
..I said no love/general readings, but whatever.

>>17366505
Ace of Cups reversed. Don't let your emotions get the better of yourself over here. Ask her, accept her answer, respect her decision, and move from there.

>>17366508
7 of Pentacles. Work on improving yourself.

>>17366278
>>17366511
Knight of Cups, 7 of Pentacles reversed, King of Pentacles reversed.

All you can do here is show your love for him with the hope that he reciprocates; he's not a guy you can charm away with the usual methods. Don't become too impatient, and don't try to force things between the two of you. Remember that tiny bits of progress is still progress, no matter what it may seem.

>>17366514
Ace of Pentacles. You will have some manner of success in this new job, mostly financially. Keep going bruh.
>>
>>17366551
You said the exact same thing four different times. What a fucking hack.
>>
>>17366551
Moon
young male, aquarius.
Tell me my past/present/future
>>
>>17366551
>All you can do here is show your love for him with the hope that he reciprocates; he's not a guy you can charm away with the usual methods. Don't become too impatient, and don't try to force things between the two of you. Remember that tiny bits of progress is still progress, no matter what it may seem

Sigh, thank you
>>
>>17366551
dude what do i do to not fuck my life up
>>
>>17366278
>pentacles
>not disks
But alright.

>when is he going to show his love for me
Ask yourself this question a few times. Reverse the genders, ask it again.

Now read up on love languages.

"...five ways to express and experience love that Chapman calls "love languages": gifts, quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service (devotion), and physical touch (intimacy)."
Although everyone has a primary and secondary way of expressing their love, not everyone has the same strengths. A man who buys gifts and says sweet nothings because he has a trouble with intimacy may seem like someone who is distant to someone who expects intimacy from a loved one, understand?

I'm saying neither that he does nor does not love you, simply that you may be "looking" for love with too narrow a field of view.
>>
>>17363976
You’ve been through tough times emotionally. It may seem like all of the efforts you’ve made to sort out your life only resulted in more confusion, and led you to experience apathy and feelings of being lost. Well, that’s over and done with. You’re getting a fresh start, and are beginning to perceive yourself in relationship to the world differently. It may seem odd at first, and you may doubt yourself, but trust that you’re on the right path. In the upcoming weeks, you’ll encounter some decision-making challenges, mostly in terms of personal relationships. You’re now very well equipped to deal with them, and you’ll do just fine as long as you don’t fall back into old patterns.

I’m just starting doing online readings, so any feedback would be great.
>>
>>17366963
I like your descriptive, in-depth readings. Think you can delve into my world of romance?

Female
General love reading, thanks!
>>
>>17366963
Could I please have a reading, too?
Female
Scorpio
Love reading
>>
I'll do a couple of readings for all you love-heads. Tell me about yourself and ask a specific query, no generals.

<3
>>
>>17367005
Sure, anon, I appreciate your trust.

You’ve learned to put a lot of effort into starting and developing relationships. While this orientation towards action has served you well in the past, it also led you to experience stability as being more like truce on a battlefield than a state of balance. Your current approach to love reflects this belief, and you may be frustrated that your very active, goal-oriented stance is not proving to be fruitful. The next step for you may be learning that things and events have their own path of least resistance, and it’s sometimes more efficient to let them come to you than to drag them through the roads you’re attempting to pave for them.

I’d love feedback if you get a chance.

>>17367011
Sure thing, you're next
>>
>>17367140

wellll i would like a general love reading too, if you have time. i'm female. you're doing pretty good considering you just started doing online readings!
>>
>>17367112
19 yo female, gemini
I feel as if I have locked me away from myself if that makes any sense. I don't have much vigour and imagination nowadays and basically keep loathing myself for that which makes it even worse. I know that such shit like inner child sounds bullshit but I really want to get at least some of my old self back. The question is how.
thank you.
>>
>>17363508
23 male
Gemini
You know what I am.

Reading if you please
>>
>>17367112

Male virgo, hazel eyes. Can be spontaneous and funny when im comfortable or not preoccupied. When. Currently trying to re-learn how to have fun and enjoy things while still being responsible. Like spirituality and philosophy, and anime and other nerd shit

What's Jeana feel about me, what's going on with her currently and what approach should I take toward her? I'm not gonna step on one of her other love interests toes or something am I?
>>
>>17367011
There you go, anon, I appreciate your trust.

You’ve been reminiscing about a past relationship that hurt you. The things that have been brought to the surface are currently leading you to fear intimacy; this is hindering the development of romance in your life. Don’t worry, though: you’re doing a great job at processing everything, though it may seem slow and confusing, and you’ll benefit immensely from this healing work. The efforts you’re making to understand yourself will make you all the more able to understand others. As a result, your future relationships will be much more harmonious than what you’ve been taught to believe was possible in the past.

I'd really appreciate some feedback if you have a moment.

>>17367181
Thanks, anon. I’m not super confident, but it helps to practice. I’m a bit tired right now and I don’t want to botch it, but I’ll check in later and if nobody’s done a reading for you I’ll get on it.
>>
>>17367140
I am kind of a go-getter in many senses and right now I'm taking a more laid-back, let them come to me approach and so far, no results. Do you think I should continue to be in this position?
>>
>>17367140

If you can get to mine, what do you see with me and my primary love interest? Any advice, or any other prospects?
Male virgo
>>
>>17364159
Because it is the fundamental law of cause and effect. Nothing more. It's not the spooky attribution of coincidences or some vague thing, it is the statement that events are caused by events and cause other events. You act like a shitfucker and you go to hell of your own creation. You do things that mire yourself in the illusory and impermanent nature of all things and then make yourself suffer when circumstances change. You create an illusion of beauty and perfection and become disappointed when she doesn't live up to it.

See this ever forward explosion of myriad events that connect all things and you can free yourself from it. Destroy delusion at the root. It's the basis of hypnotherapy, going back to the event and changing your perception of it, changing your karmic course.

This is karma. This is causality and all that can be inferred from it. Nothing magic, paranormal or metaphysical. Anyone attributing anything else to it doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about. It's a loaded word because few do the research or the legwork, read the primary sources and make words mean what agrees with them and not the thing itself.
>>
Female, 24, Gemini
What do I have to do to get rid of her forever?
>>
>>17367240
>I'd really appreciate some feedback if you have a moment.
Okie doke.
This is slightly inaccurate on the first part (it never really grew into a relationship, but I was hurt), but the bit about trying to understand myself fits pretty well. You're pretty good, keep it up.
>>
>>17367242
Thanks a lot for the feedback, anon! Drew one more card for you. If you switch back into action mode, you’ll get ‘results’, meaning that you’ll enter fun, light-hearted, not super committed relationships. If that’s what you’re looking for at the moment, you should go for it, though keep in mind it might interfere with the development of other types of romantic relationships. I was thinking more long-term, committed relationships (tbqh, my own views and goals in terms of relationships interfere with all love readings I do;) if that’s what you’re looking for, I’d advise you to give it a little more time. I understand that you might feel lonesome or bored, and it does suck, but I think that at the moment, you’re still more on the side of restlessness than on that of patience.

>>17367249
I’m sorry, I’ll do a reading for other anon later, but after that, I don’t think I’m focused enough to do more readings today. I appreciate your trust, though.

>>17367333
Thanks a lot for the feedback, anon!
>>
>>17367362
Are you still doing readings?
>>
>>17367362
That was a fantastic read! Thank you so much! I think I will take your advice and stay quiet because I am looking for a more long-term, committed relationship. I hope you continue to read on this board!
>>
>>17366963

If you're still doing readings, could I get a romance one please?
Male
Virgo
>>
kek nothing more jjst waiting on a ban from a recent post
>>
its impersonating me alrdy this is not wons 4chan u ready for new york wons memory dump
>>
>>17367309
Suppressed subsonic .22lr and a shovel
>>
File: 1437896271805.jpg (1MB, 1207x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1437896271805.jpg
1MB, 1207x1920px
>>17367211
if i might make a suggestion, because i'm suffering from the same sort of things, look into.. reconnecting with your intuition. just give it a google or youtube search. they all tend to start in the same place which is to connect with what you really are. maybe you're really into your mental mind, and you gotta realize that this isn't you. your mind and your thoughts are just a tool. i've found relaxation and meditation to help. basically i just take time to sit quietly. you can find out more of how to do that easily on the internet as this sort of information is all over the place. another thing is that you might be suppressing your true feelings for perhaps what you think you should be feeling. this is not just an abstract concept but something that really does affect your overall health and well-being. like me, for instance, i've got this welling up, a knot in my heart. i think i've had it for the majority of my life, and though i don't pretend authority over this material i've figured it not to be a coincidence that i have trouble connecting to people, and appreciating life in general. i hesitate to say that my heart chakra is blocked, because again i don't know how reality works.
i dunno, this is speculation as i don't know you. this is from my experience. so i hope this helps.
>>
>>17367460
This could honestly work, but if there's any civil way that doesn't require me to back off from the things I love, I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>17367476
>legitimately considering murder
Well shit.
>>
>>17367476
Just shoot and scoop
>>
>>17367489
I'm obviously joking, but I wouldn't be asking for a reading if I wasn't desperate.
>>
>>17367362
Hello are you still reading? Could you draw for my present, future, and love?
>>
>>17367181
Hi anon,
I drew some cards for you, plus one for me to get some clues as to what I should tell you.
Oddly enough, I’m getting a sense that you don’t need (my) fortune telling at the time. On the contrary, it might be best for you to try and reconnect with your own inner guidance. The sense of power and agency you’ll get from this will come in handy in the near future.
I do fully realize how paradoxical this reading is, and I had a very hard time deciding what to type. I appreciate your trust, and I hope that I have done well by you.

>>17367389
You're welcome!

I’m sorry, other anons, I’m done for today. Hopefully everyone will find a reader.
>>
>>17367112
female, green eyes, libra
does the person i like think im attractive
>>
>>17367872
Hey guys, just wanted to say if you want a simple one card reading without any interpretation we now have a bot that will give one card readings if you talk to it.
>>
>>17367946

Ooooh where do I find this glorious robot?
>>
>>17367362

That's fine, thank you
>>
Doing readings
Post an estimate of the number of times you have fucked this year, sexual partners, fave paranormal ghoul, gender and age
>>
>>17368343
Wendigo
Male
>>
>>17368343
quick google search tells me Onryō but I have no clue
female
>>
>>17368343
Male
>>
>>17368353
Adding to this, favorite paranormal things are yuki-onna
>>
>>17368343
7(?)
The Rake
Female
>>
>>17368343
If I go down to Georgia and stay at this girl's house with her for a bit, will it go well?
None this year
Fav ghoul is probably the wrake
Male
>>
>>17368068
the irc room
>>
>>17368343

Grey aliens. .. if they count
Male, 30

Yeah about that romantic life, what's going on with that girl I'm planning on having lunch with?
>>
>>17368343
0 this year, 2 in total
Draugr
29 M

Need a question?
>>
>>17368421
>>17368343

>sexual partners

Ack, sorry. That one was supposed to be two... or three, I'm not sure
>>
>>17368343
~10 if hand jobs count
Pisadeira
Male
>>
>>17368343

slenderman
female
>>
>>17368473
Pls be in London
>>
>>17368343
No particular favourite
female
>>
>>17368558
Nothing to go off of babe
>>
>>17368558
>>17368588
Meh.. I'll go with Wendigo then
>>
>>17368343

Skinwalker
Male
>>
File: desume.jpg (76KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
desume.jpg
76KB, 540x562px
I will do 3 readings tonight, for anyone interested.
>>
>>17368891
I'm interested. What information do you need?
>>
File: esudem.gif (2MB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
esudem.gif
2MB, 500x378px
>>17368895
I need a gender, a question; day and month of birth.
>>
>>17368891
Male, 14/06

Love reading, please.
>>
>>17368891
Love Reading Gorgon, please.
Male
april 20
>>
>>17368891
female
July 4th
career reading please
>>
>>17368901
Alright. What is it that causes questions to arise in the mind, despite all evidence leading to the contrary?
Male, 08 July.
>>
>>17368901
Male 05/07

Will what I find somehow pertain to me in a significant way?
>>
>>17368907
Distant past shows a long journey that caused the loss of a love that cannot be recovered.
Recent past shows that you have received positive messages from a prospective interest.
Presently, you have made some successful maneuvers in love, but also suffered a betrayal of trust. A nearby flatterer is currently causing you trouble in your romantic pursuits.
The distant future shows good news and tidings in love, but warns of enemies that may be disguised as friends.

Your long journey, overall, was due to the pursuit of a lasting success.
Your recent bout of good luck is soon going to deliver you many dating options.
Be wary of those who seem to have nothing but nice words for you and always keep their noses in your business, they envy your good fortune in love.
>>
>>17368901
Female, grill guy or hiking guy?
15 march
>>
>>17368911
Distant past shows the disappointing discovery of untrustworthy and false friends.
Recent past shows there has been a change for the better in love life, a promise of a more peaceful home life that has contributed to recent successes.
Presently, there is a promise of a greatly treasured love interest that has become closer. However, there is a rival who is competing for the same treasure.
Near future shows a joyful love life, and indication of success in love.
Distant future warns that personal secrets will soon be exposed to others, and personal efforts made towards a love interest will be recognized and appreciated.

Good signs, the competitor will be an annoyance.
>>
>>17368891
>>17368901
7 of June
Male
General reading
>>
Male
May 3
In regard to conquest
>>
>>17368914
Distant past shows that a journey was taken to avoid serious misfortune or loss of resources.
Recent past shows that you have experienced a bout of good luck.
Presently, there is some happiness in work and efforts are being recognized and duly rewarded.
The near future shows some partying and possibly drinking.
The distant future shows a turn for the worse; A disappointing rift or separation, possibly job loss.

Your present happiness has been centered around a job that is not too stable at the moment.
You have a tendency to overcelebrate your small successes.
Despite your present achievements, you will be moving on shortly due to loss of a career as you did previously.
>>
>>17368948
Thank you for the reading, gorgon.

I hope you're right and I do find someone, haven't been lucky lately.

Well, Well.. Fake friends you say? Don't think that would be a problem, I have like 1 friend :( but I'm going to keep my eyes open anyway.

You're a great reader,
>>
>>17368974
Thanks, Gorgon.
The past part is a bit off, but can only hope things will be alright. Thank you.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Time for me to do some more readings
I assume gorgon's done since they did 3 already

Preferred Info Form:

°Picture of a fictional character you admire / identify with / would enjoy being (preferably a 2D person)

°Appearance/style (brief description - a few words)

°Personality (brief description - a few words)

°Make it clear what you're asking, and if another person is involved, give brief description of them as well

I'll be back in a little while and get down to it
>>
>>17369008
Damn. Pretty accurate. I really need to turn this around because right now I'm not heading in the best direction, as you can tell. Thanks for the reading, Gorgon.
>>
File: 14-rurouni-kenshin.png (505KB, 478x900px) Image search: [Google]
14-rurouni-kenshin.png
505KB, 478x900px
>>17369078

Hazel eyes, semi-retro glasses, thin
usually reserved but pointed, pretty goofy when I'm feeling spontaneous. Tend to overthink.

what do you see with me and my primary love interest? What's her overall situation and whatnot. Stuff I need to keep in mind or be prepare for, etc.

I did just ask her out to lunch and I'm getting playfully ripped on for it..m nothing serious that might affect things, right?
>>
File: YangWenli.gif (575KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
YangWenli.gif
575KB, 500x376px
>>17369078
Latino, short, skinny fat, dark curly hair, beard, glasses
Introvert, shy, smart, depressed

Give me some advice to advance spiritually
>>
>>17363531

I had a massive falling out with my best friend whom I love very much about six weeks ago. She said some pretty heavy shit to me, that we were done, doesn't want to see me, etc.

Yet she's always asking my family and friends about me, and even told my mother we'd "absolutely" be friends again. Yet she hasn't answered the few calls and texts i've sent her since then, the most recent one being a voicemail on Monday.

Will she reach out soon? I miss her. A lot.
>>
File: best spider.png (359KB, 329x589px) Image search: [Google]
best spider.png
359KB, 329x589px
>>17369078

brown eyes and hair, at shoulder length, thin

calm, friendly, not so clever and may or not be depressed

not sure what to ask, but i guess i have one
should i try anything with the girl im interested in?
looks like me but female and prettier
>>
>>17369078
Isabela from DA

Blonde, kind of a hippie; lots of patterns and tie-dye, lots of jewelry, my favorite stone to wear is turquoise.

A little silly, trying to be more outgoing but always caught up in being shy, sometimes when I get excited (which is easily) I yell and jump around.. sometimes I have no filter, and usually I say and do what I want, even if its not appropriate!

I would just like a love reading... I used to be so proud of being single, independent, and alone, but the older I get, the more I find myself kind of curious about being with someone. Can you please tell me as much as you can about what my relationship status will be in the future, and what the guy will be like, if at all? Or will I be single forever? Thank you!
>>
File: StanMarsh.png (77KB, 192x298px) Image search: [Google]
StanMarsh.png
77KB, 192x298px
>>17369078

-Skinny, Brown hair, "Riker beard", tattoos

-spontaneous, rather comedic, kinda reckless

this is my question, actually:

>>17369136

She's has long black hair, brown eyes, tattoos and dimple piercings.
>>
>>17368421
She's a hoe.
I'm sorry I had to tell you anon, it will end badly. Something tell me she's self absorbed and you will lose your virginity to her and regret it. She's yellow and your green this can only lead to you turning blue.
>>
>>17369185

I'm not a virgin, just haven't had sex for awhile.

But is that really all you see? What if I don't mind sharing? And uh, you saw me getting laid? ... >.>
>>
>>17369078
>>17364975
you skipped me yesterday
>>
>>17368429
Yes
>>
>>17368366
It will make you pretty anxious senpai but you have a propensity for that anyways. Mousey. She's a bit clingy and this will annoy you because she's actually obnoxious once you get to know her, don't make attachments to her and you will find the right anon. I'm seeing it in two months. Something to do with a Daisy.
>>
>>17369207
Love reading, then; thanks
>>
>>17368343
zero
zero
onryō
female
does my crush like me back? will we bang
>>
>>17369207
I'm >>17368349
My question is >>17367309
>>
>>17368358
>26
uwot
>>
>>17368473
Aww, you delicate day lily.
I know you feel a weight on your shoulders. Your family is draining you and you need to draw a circle of protection in the sand. Please pay attention to how you treat others. Sometimes it's a tone, sometimes it's a body language don't forget the body expresses your subconscious too. Feminize, I see a guy coming in three months, he's what you want in a surprising way. Learn how to kiss better. Your body is too acidic right now, try to alkalize it. Career wise..a rock in a hard place hmm? Learn how to cajole and caress situations. At times you must be a snake charmer, sometimes a dancer, others a reader. Learn self control and you will actually be pretty rich one day.
>>
>>17368343
Skinwalker
Male

How will thing go with the mtf I'm pursuing?
>>
>>17368558
>>17368343
If you need a question, what sort of career path would I have good potential in?
>>
>>17368473
Oh and your vagay whats up with your vajay? Get it checked out
>>
>>17369223
what is your situation?
>>
>>17369198
Why did you say you were a virgin then? fuck
Yeah, you will get it on. But you will lose your place, your pace and eventually your face for it.
>>
>>17369251
I guess you could sum it up as cyber bullying.
>>
>>17369263
cyber bullying? is she impersonating you or harassing you? spreading nudes?
>>
>>17368343
Hat man
F

Love reading?
>>
>>17369270
Yeah, details please
>>
>>17368343
sphinx
male
love reading pls, never had sex
>>
>>17368343
The rake
Male, 21

Am I going to be in a relationship soon? Or general love reading
>>
>>17368558
>>17369221
>>17369272
If you could email me (non-recited) voice samples for my research, it would be much obliged.
[email protected]

I'll give detailed readings over email to whichever one of you gives me what I need.
>>
>>17369270
>>17369278
Can't you guys see into the details yourselves? I wouldn't be here if I wanted to go open about the details. Only thing I can say is that it's on 4chan. I *probably* know who it is but you can't be 100% sure about it, and even if it's the person I suspect I see no reason for her to have such an obsession with me and what I like.
I want to know why she's doing it and how get her to move on.
>>
>>17369288
Virgin Sacrificer ?
>>
>>17369289
Did you do anything to piss her off? A lot of women have this thing where they see other women as a threat. Considering you said it's on 4chan you're probably fighting for the token female role. Have you tried talking to her about it?
>>
>>17369299
>dubs answering dubs
Not at all, though; it's some alchemy stuff into which I don't wish to get. No harm shall come to anyone, though.

Would you like a reading, by the way?
>>
>>17369289
Try quitting the internet, you'd make it a better place.
>>
>>17369256

You know I could just friendzone her and avoid the mess.
>>
>>17369299
Virgins are hard to find these days. Still I'm very suspucious
>>
>>17369305
You're definitely right about it, but could you give me a reading anyway?
>>
>>17369304
I never turn down a reading. What info do ya need?
>>
>>17369288
Awe :/
I'm first girl you linked. I can't do a voice recording, don't want to wake up family haha. I'd still appreciate a reading though if either of you are up for that.
>>
>>17369288
Why you need voice doe. Before I do something so personal I need a sign or some sort of proof that you're legit
>>
Is there anything paranormal about being a virgin or
>>
Because he has a voice fetish
>>
>>17369314
BV used to request voice recordings too, to help connect with the querent. It's nothing unusual, anon.
>>
>>17369310
Gender and query

>>17369308
Do you need me to make a blood oath that I have no ill intentions towards you? I will if I have to.

>>17369311
I need a voice sample, sorry. We can defer the reading if you wish.

>>17369314
Stick around and watch the reading I give LambofGod. That should be proof enough of my legitimacy.

>>17369321
Good memory, good anon.
>>
>>17369332
Ooohhhhh
>>
>>17369332
Now im curious.... Well what should I say?
>>
File: memstyles.jpg (15KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
memstyles.jpg
15KB, 250x237px
Eh sorry yo
I remembered I had homework and forgot all about doing this

I'll do tarot readings for those like five people or whatever as soon as possible

>>17369314
Because he's better at reading people from direct speech I assume. More audio focused style
Mine is more like emotions which is why I ask for personality stuff to connect to. Many people have a visual focused style, I remember a few here who used smell. Most is a mix, but people are generally better with a certain mode.
Different hats for different heads...
>>
>>17369332
>I need a voice sample, sorry. We can defer the reading if you wish.
That would be best then, to wait another time
>Good memory, good anon.
Yeah, was a great reader. I hope he is doing well.
>>
>>17369332
Female, how's my current relationship going to go? Whats their dark side? How will it manifest between us?
>>
>>17369352
This was me ;)
>>
>>17369338
>>17369351
:^)

>>17369344
I just need 30 to 40 seconds of unrehearsed speech to analyze your voice.

>>17369352
>>17369356
Coming right up; let me get a spread ready and determine whether anything is worth scrying.
>>
>>17369356
Are you done doing readings
>>
>>17369350
What do you need?

I need a reading on my love life concerning a person I've met online but not yet physically.
>>
>>17369350
watchoo neeedddd for a readdd?
>>
File: Shinji_on_bed_(Rebuild).png (742KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_on_bed_(Rebuild).png
742KB, 1920x1080px
>>17369078
Tall-ish, pale, thin, casual to hipster style, long brown hair.

0% chill but I try to remain calm, tend to keep a distance, constantly salty. Deep down I want the best for everyone but I feel like nothing goes my way so instead I remain salty.

Are things going to get better from now on?
>>
>>17369366
No, I'm pacing myself.
I will do some more in a bit happy anon.
>>
>>17369350
Need any info? If not, go ahead.
>>
>>17369078
Hey Ash, I'd like a reading if your still available.

Born in Canada
Muscular light skinned Brown dude
Laid back and easy going
Sagittarius

Not sure what I should do with my education and what path I should take. Also, I was wondering what the outlook is like for the problem my family and I are facing. Lastly, what will happen to me and her.
>>
>>17369288
ill try to contact ya
>>
File: download (5).jpg (9KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
9KB, 225x224px
>>17369097
Her situation: 10 of Swords -> 8 of Disks

From suffering to practicality and wonder and strength again, but vulnerable invisibly
I don't wanna talk about this one. I'm in a bad enough mood as it is and going over the bleakness and unfortunate things of her life doesn't sound like a good time for me

You: The Chariot -> The World

You have accepted uncertainty and no longer let fear of the unknown chain you down like it used to; nos you're able to get out and do things a bit, which is crucial at this point in you life, as well as essential to building and maintaining a relationship
There is nothing insidious and negative here, by which I mean your inner demons are not your enemies. They make you stronger; there is no truly internal weakness. When you worry about how others see you, it is logical worry rather than paranoia, and when you are angry, it is just as often with a situation as with people.
This is good, because blaming others for things is almost as bad as beating yourself up about them. It similarly keeps one from moving forward like one should

Negativity may be energizing on a group level or to those who have been broken down by life and have only hate, but for the individual human, negativity is a slowing force
Darkness is different, although it overlaps
Like a venn diagram
Why am I talking so much about negativity when you seem happy now?
Because you could easily slip back, even worse maybe
Especially if you mess things up with the girl

Maybe understanding that under her excited and engaged personality, underneath the ease of socializing and friendliness, sh gas the same darkness, sadness, fear, and desire for comfort

[Continued in next post]
>>
File: lmaoo.gif (37KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
lmaoo.gif
37KB, 356x200px
>>17369078
Appearance: Lightly tan skin, short black hair, full lips, athetic build

Personality: Shy, Stoner, Silly, Bit of a rebel

I'm wondering how my love life will play out in the future, will everything in my life fall into place sooner or later?
>>
>>17369462
[Continued]

The Chariot is a changer and the world is the world of someone or something

You are the bringer of change, the catalyst that can make someone like her especially feel comfortable breaking more fully out of her shell

Just be confident and observant. Be outgoing and go to social things with her, meet new friends that are actually good for you guys
For her sake
Or that of the next girl if you screw this up. But I don't think you will...
She seems into you

She is a bit hesitant for her world to change like that, but she was drawn to you because she felt something in you, a potential for change that is how she wants to change as well

Her mindstate is set. The other people that interact and the environmental situations are all pretty dang set, too. You're the wild card / game changer, although most fates wouldn't bet on yu pulling it off, I think you can should and will get together with her and have a strong relationship in which both of you grow and let go of unnecessary weight on your souls

So I guess more potential for depth than you consciously think...
>>
>>17369352
>>17369356
You / Him / Union Significator: High Priestess (reversed) / Justice / 3 of Swords
Internal / External Challenges: 3 of Pentacles / Page of Swords (reversed)
Advice: Knight of Wands
Outcome: The Devil

Oh sweet anonette. I wouldn't bet that you might see about this thing too concretly, for the three of swords just a bit scares me. You see, as far as I can read, the two of you are impelled upon this by mutual suffering. She hurt him, and he hurt you: that seems to be the impetus for you two.

Nevertheless, it would seem to me true that your mind is all tattered and seems a bit shattered when he speaks logically. It seems to me that some words that he says simply don't find their way into your heart adequately. It may seem simply endearing, but I think he speaks more truly than that for which you are him crediting.

Oh, sweet LambofGod...I'm not saying a complete fraud are the emotions that speak to you now, but your perception in terms of your judgment of his behavior seems not enow. Would you like to know how to win that over within yourself? You didn't ask for that particular help, but it seems the best that you can provide yourself.

Second-guessing a bit, are we? It would seem to you to come naturally, but simply because you're still somewhat reeling from that hurtful feeling from that previous dealing. Now, if you would be willing, there is something you can do to move forward now: it would seem to strike stronly on the brow if you let fire loose and seek to confuse that notion within yourself that tells you that your emotions won't be of much help.
(cont.)
>>
>>17369477
(cont.)
Oh right, I should leave it a bit clear: it seems quite obvious to this seer that the two of you are two, not one as should be to leave this well to ensue. Now, it seems to you that you're unified, but your perceived efforts are not as well dignified as you'd like them to be. It seems to me that you've something of a working that should be a bit more discerning, but your own judgment of that matter might stand in the way.

“Enough I've done!” you might be inclined to say, and he might likewise feel the same way. However, it would seem to me that the both of you simply are not meeting on equal ground, and you both seem more on your own perspective to expound.

And, as far as that has come to abound, it seems to punish the both of you when you seek a solution to the external matters that come to construe some problems to lie twixt the two of you.

Now, getting back to the whole advice thing. It would be best that you both bring that “fuckitIdon'tgiveafucklet'sdoit” attitude to play, and both would conspire a great conflagration of both are inclined the same way.

And lastly, the Devil then came! If for constriction, it would be a game, but something of long-term connection seems to come to your mutual gain.

I cup now do I see pass, then two or three. Perhaps this is the darkness that your fear came to see? Strange, he's actually not drinking. He's simply sitting there looking, and he's not booking too much of drunkenness for his night. Something about a superficial comfort that keeps him calm in the night. It's just to calm the sense of blight, for the darkness with him lies always inside, and it may never come out to see your mutual light. At least, it seems to me alright; it's more of a poser-type thing, not something that shall seriously bring some undue stress twixt you two.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
File: sk_lg_103.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sk_lg_103.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
Oh whoops wrong trip for this place
Whatever its still me
I'd say my writing style is distinct enough to tell, anyways

I'll definitely get to everyone, I'm just gonna have to get a bit more focused first
>>
So yeah I'll start with >>17369122 in a bit and it'll probably take me a couple hours to get though the 8? readings I have to do, so new people probably best to ask someone else like Viking bro >>17369288 , unless you feel like waiting a couple hours
>>
>>17369494
Male, How will my love life play out?, August 14th.
>>
>>17369494
I KNEW IT

why you no skype
>>
File: lovi4.jpg (12KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
lovi4.jpg
12KB, 196x257px
>>17369365
>>17369477
>>17369481
>:^)
You did alright with disguising yourself I guess.

Good to see you around though
>>
>>17369163
Remember to maintain balance. Look for someone towards mid March.
>>
>>17369462
>>17369470

I... almost teared up. It makes me want to do right by her. Some of this would be an adjustment, i'm not too outgoing by nature so being able to connect me and her with people might be a challenge. My concern right now is finding fun activities to treat her to.

I hope I can give her the things she needs. I caught the vibe of some of the negativity you mentioned but reading it written out only strengthens my resolve.
>>
File: naughty-cat-600x500.jpg (25KB, 530x442px) Image search: [Google]
naughty-cat-600x500.jpg
25KB, 530x442px
>>17369509
>>17369521
>>
>>17369533
????
>>
File: 1455165409343.jpg (95KB, 713x709px) Image search: [Google]
1455165409343.jpg
95KB, 713x709px
If I could get a reading I'm male, tall, brown hair and eyes. Bad eyesight, glasses wearing. Style is functional, comfy, somewhat stylish.

I'd like a reading about my friend, we'll call him by his middle name, Ryan. Is there anything else I should say or do... He and I were close but have drifted apart :/

Pic related because I'd love to have the level of focus on success in life that Hank Hill has for propane.
>>
brown hair and eyes
5'5
gemini
will the problems at work stop or get worse?
>>
>>17369543
Pshhhh
Dog I know when its you most a the time; that wasn't me
Hint: I despise memes and never post them ever

I just don't like to say anything; a bro's got a right to roll low key if he so chooses

>>17369535
That's really nice to hear
Always good to feel that I've shifted things toward brighter paths...

____
Sorry I'm still having trouble getting in the zone, but not for long I think...
>>
23, female, Scorpio.

Will I ever meet that man that I often see in my dreams? Is he real? Does he dream about me as well?

tl;dr someone please help me figure out whether or not I should keep holding on to that mysterious man in my mind or not
>>
File: ShittyPostShittyMeme.jpg (42KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
ShittyPostShittyMeme.jpg
42KB, 640x524px
>>17369704
>I despise memes and never post them ever
>>
bomp
>>
File: 0.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>17369122
2 of Cups
Anything but the best isn't quite good enough. Perfectionism is good if you can dream realistically. For you, its really good. Why haven't you been getting to the stuff you want to get better at, like you said you would? You promised you'd practice something a lot and get good at it, fo say least two things. I'm gonna guess a school subject and a creative pursuit. Maybe you're had success recently in doing some things, but if so, you're getting a bit lazy again
Just feels like you're treading water, really
The effort your making is mostly to keep up with life, if you put some into shaping the future for yourself as well, you'd be much better off. Just sayin

9 of Cups

Usually a pretty positive card, this time it's pretty empty, not bad or good, just there's... not much there
Whatever happiness and meaning you get is what's keeping you going. You need to be more comfortable in the bad and boring times, as you used to be? Like in school maybe I'm not sure how long ago, but now you're more isolated than you used to be
Also seems to represent a death of past hopes because enough time hs passed and it doesn't look good, and this will be rough
But its good. If you can make new hopes that are more easily reachable and learn from your mistakes, you'll be able to actually get somewhere cool

Prince of Wands, The Fool

Hmm this is your core self, a very energetic and creative person
Maybe it's the reason your depression is as bad as it is - you're supposed to be in action ALL the time, mostly productive, but you are well... not so much

Maybe it would be best to look back at why you had the hopes and dreams you did, in order to get more in touch with this 'core self'
Look at your past and don't ignore the bad feelings. Gain strength from them, and your past ideas and ideals as well
Pic related, that is the question
>>
>>17369825
well mang, i have not been able to pursuit that creative stuff because my time is really messed up and all over the plce, if i start doing more of that shit i will end up feeling like i have no time for myself.
Still im not completely wasting my time, i went back to the gym, im took on a club at school and im giving classes at it and im kinda doing a volunteer thingy that is currently stuck but has not outright failed.
My effort is not exactly shaping the future for myself exactly but im not downright keeping up with life eathier...
Its just that my time is so fragmented that i cannot catch my breath.
>as you used to be
i dont feel better or worse, it's just feels like my situation doesnt ever actually improve. Like i got to put in a lot of work to just keep what i got but i never get anything that makes me feel happy.
Well i don't know how i could be productive all the time if it isnt producing happines or something to keep me going.
>>
>>17369825
still around?
>>
File: 1390922620809.jpg (2MB, 2000x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1390922620809.jpg
2MB, 2000x1066px
Guess who has time for a read or two?

>gender
>query
>no financial/career stuff
>and for the love of god avoid asking too much of general stuff

I may be doing this in a slightly different manner, so do excuse me if things will make even less sense than they normally do.
>>
File: Bosco-image-1-14.jpg (109KB, 744x900px) Image search: [Google]
Bosco-image-1-14.jpg
109KB, 744x900px
>>17369906
Back
I'll do more but I'll make the responses shorter because I have a lot to do

>>17369172
Eh I didnt really get anything here sorry
You're worrying a lot and its not helping, so just find something to occupy your mind for now
You should probably reach out to her, but not too much, just see if she wants to talk and if not leave it at that

>>17369156
Your real personality / ego: 2 of Swords, The Lovers

Your Shadow: King of Wands, 10 of Swords

Huh that's better than I thought, lots of potential, basically yes there is a chance, in fact there's a lot of a chance. Think what she would want you to say or do, like logically picture what she wants and there should be no big problems
As for talking to her in the first place, maybe you're feeling a bit shy about it, but you can have a strong confidence and coolness as you've demonstrated in the past; you just need to get in touch with the shadow self

>>17369163
Honestly there's too many possibilities for this its too hard. I got like a dozen cards, so lets day you have a dozen potential boyfriends

>>17369200
8 of Cups, 2 of Wands

Ehh all I'm getting is 'nothing will likely happen unless you make it happen' in this situation
So talk to them or find out by asking someone else who knows them idk
I don't think they have strong feelings right now, but they might be interested, can't tell
They may not even realize that you're into them?
This one is too unclear

>>17369377
This one's six cards so gimme a sec

>>17369849
Yeah man get of the treadmill. I'm not saying things used to be worse, you just have gotten more frustrated with things and your responses are often negative and stuff now

>>17369710
Oh no you saw through my ruse
>>
>>17370028
Male
I've had a shitty love life so far, is shit gonna work out soon? Any info on future lovers?
>>
>>17370035
You skipped Steven Universe dude :(
>>
>>17370028
Male
Will they ever forgive me for the shit I pulled?
>>
File: 1353397821366.jpg (167KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
1353397821366.jpg
167KB, 1920x800px
>>17370028
>female
>My younger sister is a nonverbal autistic woman. She will never be able to live independently. What can I do to make her happy, while not neglecting my own future family? [within the next 5 years we want to have children]
>It's really hard to know what she wants. Will my spouse be willing to stick with me?

Sorry for the weird and specific question, it's been weighing on my mind since mom died in 2011
>>
>>17370028
male
will i see the girl im thinking about soon? does she still think about me? i used to get coffee from her but i havent seen in her a while
>>
>>17370028
I'm >>17370063

Please skip me and do >>17370067

Thanks, and sorry for the trouble.
>>
File: Naix.png (1MB, 1366x767px) Image search: [Google]
Naix.png
1MB, 1366x767px
>>17370047
I'll just throw you a future love read and see what's up.

Fairly interesting. I see a cross between a daisy and a dandelion, jumping to an invisible beat. There's two or so more to the one at first, and they all seem to be swinging in different, random directions but following their own tune nonetheless.

A man, watching them with an odd expression on his face, one that I cannot put down in either the section of sadness, confusion or just empty gaze. Watching and watching, watching and watching, while they danced. One of them wished to pull itself out from the barren and cracked ground, and so it did, and so it jumped towards the man and failed in one quick motion. It just... died. Wilted away. The other two died in their own places, either by losing a part or two of their plant or just wilting away entirely. There was another one, smaller one, behind the three that only became apparent after the first three died, but it was just not something that would have or could have done anything.

Flowers don't live outside of their environment, now do they? The man looks around, and there is something approaching at fast speeds until he... wakes up. Alone. In his bed. In his dark room. He looks at his hands with a detached sensation, not believing that his hands are his. He pulls off the blanket and I can almost see that he does not have legs. He cannot get up or get away. There's bones too. Not of his own, presumably.

--

The last paragraph says it all. Can't get away, eh? At least you're not in the position to change anything at the moment, perhaps with help of some other people, but in this case it's hard to say anything.

>>17370063
>>17370078
It does not matter, because I'm doing it in a line. Yours is next.
>>
Male, taurus, green eyes, dark hair.
Will I be wealthy in the near future?
>>
File: Aoi.png (1MB, 1366x767px) Image search: [Google]
Aoi.png
1MB, 1366x767px
>>17370063
Two silver swords, crossed together and lying on a grave with a seemingly old tombstone. It does not seem like this grave was old, but the tombstone speaks of another story entirely. Covered in dust. There's a tree slightly further off with a raven perched on top of one of the branches, cawing and looking in the general direction of the man who was just standing and looking at the grave.

He seems to be wearing some ghostly, invisible clothing. It would be difficult to see him if anyone didn't pay attention to him, but he's still there. Still looking at the grave. The surroundings weren't exactly too big or anything, the place not having too many graves, but yet there's a lot of people just outside of one of the entry points, further road leading to a large castle in the distance, gloomy and looming. They seem to be focusing on one person with dark hair, who's proud of something that he's done. Others just look at him, not paying attention to their surroundings. What strikes me odd is that one of the women entangles out of the arms of a man, goes towards the entrance, enters the graveyard while not paying attention to the man in ghostly clothing, picks up the swords, goes towards to other entrance and simply... throws the swords over and out.

She seems to be ignorant of the man's presence all the way. She does not look at the grave or the man while going back to the group, and finds herself again among the midst of others. The ghostly man tries to open the entrance, but a flash of demonic faces and anger seem to flow out of the group in almost an instant, a surprised gasp from the woman who removed the swords. Her reaction is a bit... over-the-top, too dramatic, too... odd. Once the ghastly man closes the gates, the anger vanishes.

--

Someone from the group will do it, but you won't be accepted into it. You can watch though, it seems. Perhaps in some other time, or at least become part of it in another way entirely? Good luck though.
>>
>>17370028
Male
I feel so drained emotionally, mentally, and physically. What is causing this chaos in my life?
>>
>>17370117
>>17370132
please if you have time to do mine as well I would appreciate it but if you have to go to sleep or leave please do. blessings to you.
>>
File: Augur.png (1MB, 1366x767px) Image search: [Google]
Augur.png
1MB, 1366x767px
>>17370067
The question is not weird, don't fret. Although I am uncertain whether I am able to continue with reading. I only intended to do two. That goes for the rest of you, anons. Possibly next time.

>>17370068
>>17370132

So long.
>>
Sorry I'm probably no going to be able to to get to any of those tonight
I'll be around tomorrow in the next thread, so ask again in like a dozen to twenty hours and I'll do the reading then
>>
File: 1335307767113.jpg (272KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1335307767113.jpg
272KB, 1680x1050px
>>17370180
I'm>>17370067

Thank you, don't worry about it. If you're tired or don't feel you can make a proper reading,don't force yourself.

Get a good night's rest.
>>
>>17370180
ok thanks anyways Zaros sleep well!
>>
>>17370067
>wake up from nap
>come here because bored
>see this
>;-;

Not the reader you queried but have a read from me if you don't mind.

>Hexagram 46:2 -> 15

Hexagram 46, "Pushing Upward", shows your current situation-- it's composed of the earth trigram above, and wood trigram below. You're the wood, trying to hold the earth above with great efforts; possessing great nobility and responsibility trying to push your younger sister upwards and keep her afloat.

Quoting verbatim from the judgment text of this hexagram: "One must see the great man"-- the "great man" in this instance seems to be referring to a doctor/therapist, so you should keep up with her doctor's appointments. This doesn't just apply to your younger sister; if the going gets too tough, you should consider some counseling services too.

With the moving line indicated in the second place, you are reminded that all the small things and deeds you do for her adds up to one big thing; i.e. it contributes to her development in some way for the better, even if it may not seem like it.

Changing to the 15th hexagram titled "Modesty", simply remain modest and humble in all things. Realize that shit happens, and things may or may not turn out the way you want. Whichever the case is, keep your head up and keep going. Here's the image text of the hexagram itself, which I feel is sufficient advice without any interpretation:

"Within the earth, a mountain:
The image of MODESTY.
Thus the superior man reduces that which is too much,
And augments that which is too little.
He weighs things and makes them equal."

In short: keep going and keep trying to keep her afloat, you're already doing all that you can on your part, so don't fret here. Try not to let this get in your way of happiness. Remember that all the small things you do for her contributes to her well-being more than you know. Stay true on your path, and if the going gets tough, get some external help.

I hope I've helped in the slightest. Good luck~
>>
Hey any readers around right now?
I could use a bit of insight.

> F/24/NZ
> Love/general life reading

Let me know if there's anything else you need to know.
>>
>>17369243
>>17369249

this was interesting, thank you lambofgod. my family has been driving me crazy lately. and well i think my vajayjay is okay but maybe i should get it checked out. kek
>>
>>17369215
Thank you, that was pretty accurate. So should I not go? I know this won't be anything serious because she is still growing up and changing.
>>
>Male, 23, US

Is there someone I need to make amends with?
>>
>>17368343
I want general reading about my love life
Mogwai
Male
take this post as sacrifice
>>
Any readers?
Im a first timer
>>
>>17370067
Hey there, not sure if you'll see this as the thread is now over 300 posts, but you should have a bit of knowledge here.

Non-functioning people in family units are *unbelievably* draining. Even if you're used to it by now, it's draining for you, and your husband / future husband will most definitely feel it, not being used to it. Add in children, and oh boy. You have any idea how much attention babies need? And how much babies can trigger autism?

It's almost universally recognized that in your situation, if you're financially able to, to have your sister live in a home of sorts, where they have numerous people trained to look after people like her, as well as having other similar people for her to socialize with. You may also be able to get it subsidized, unsure on that part.

Short version, autism + family = probably too much stress.
>>
File: contact_by_abiogenisis_d8ntp3z.jpg (484KB, 752x950px) Image search: [Google]
contact_by_abiogenisis_d8ntp3z.jpg
484KB, 752x950px
>>17370310
Oh wow, thanks for the detailed reading. Pretty accurate. She has an amazing neurologist, best in the region. We drive to another state just to see him.

>shit may not turned out how you expect
You got that right. Moved 1500 miles away from her and my father recently for career.

>Get external help.
Partially why I moved I guess. The state I used to live in has few resources and a 2-5year waiting list before they even address your application for aid. At least she gets Social Security and Medicaid. The state I'm in now has amazing research going on with great financial aid resources.

She lives in a wonderful group house despite being in my previous state right now with just 7 other people 5 days a week, and goes to live with my grandmother and father for 2 days or more of the week, depending on work schedule. But it is expensive and wears on my dad, I can tell. He'll be 60 next year and mom is dead, he can't keep it up forever.

Thanks again, maybe I'll look into just talking to a professional about some of my troubles.

>>17371209
She is already in a group home, but I want her in a better one. Not that it's bad, it's just they don't have much money to work with out there.

She seems satisfied with her own independence, so perhaps a house is the best for her. Of course family always checks her out of there for a few days. I plan on doing the same once I have to move her out here with me.

Oh yes, I know infants are a ton of work. And the 18+ years that follow. That is why this has been on my mind, because my husband for the past few months has been saving a shitload of money and so have I in preparation for settling down. He seems okay with any decision I make with my sister, but I hope he isn't just saying it to please me.

Thanks for all the input, guys.
>>
Any reader still here?
>>
>>17370898
yes
>>
If you want a reading post a pic or vocaroo of you singing.

This is for Chris but the thread got deleted

>>17372910
First I asked why you are in the situation you are in now. Why they are doing this? They're doing it because they feel you deserve it (The Hanged Man). The people who are doing it think they are doing the right thing stalking and harassing you.

I asked what happened in your past for this to happen and I pulled the four of pentacles which basically meant you were either resisting change, being greedy, or being that guy. I could have pried more but I'm sure you know what happened.

What do you need to do in order for you to fix this is to put this beneath you (Six of wands). Stand tall and don't bend to them. Don't be their bitch. You decide what you put your energy into. Don't let it be them. Focus on the positive people in your life and it will benefit you greatly. (7 of Pentacles).

If you follow this advice you will get what you want and more (The world). Also the appearance of this card may suggest moving abroad is a good idea for your general well being regardless of the situation.
>>
>>17372966
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fDorlpJTuV

Here you go anon. Just for you.
>>
>>17372968

kek
>>
>>17372968
Question and name also
>>
>>17372975
James

Can I just ask for a general future reading? As in a year time frame?
>>
>>17372975
Will there ever be release from this relationship?
Patty
>>
>>17372987
the sun - 2 of pentacles - the star
>>
>>17373060
Uhh. And?

Bitch I sang for you.
>>
>>17372968
Beautiful.
>>
How does my future look op?
>>
File: michael-jordan-classic-10.jpg (71KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
michael-jordan-classic-10.jpg
71KB, 500x685px
>>17372966

George

How do my chances look for romance in the near future?
>>
>>17372966
Jas
A general reading please
>>
>>17373061
Well assuming that guy isn't going to say much about the cards he claims to have drawn, I'll tell you how I would interpret those cards.

You're going to be making a choice between two things (or at least juggling them): happiness that's right in front of you now, and a potential happiness you're dreaming of that you've yet to achieve. The sun, and a distant star. The former already bathes you in its warmth and light; the latter, a twinkle in the distance, represents hope and promise for something new.
>>
>>17373106
Now that's what I call a reading.
>>
File: hbanWDG.jpg (48KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
hbanWDG.jpg
48KB, 460x645px
>>17372966
Can you do a reading for me and the man I want to pursue?
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>17373387

>>17373387

>>17373387
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.