[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a Muslim and fairly interested in hearing any stori

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

I'm a Muslim and fairly interested in hearing any stories that you guys may have regarding jinns.

here's all the basic info you may need on jinns:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinn
>>
watch this vid too while you're at it, although there's a shitload of exorcism videos on the internet involving jinns, there is something creepily off about this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsY740MShX0
>>
>>17359079
Nice, always down for exorcism videos, ty Islamanon sometimes known as "djinns"
>>
File: gays.png (184KB, 651x325px) Image search: [Google]
gays.png
184KB, 651x325px
what can you tell me about invisible assassins?

i heard a story that once muslims fought invisible assassins in their own capital city

ever heard of that? id love to read that again.
(err it might have been persians though)

anyways... this video was supposedly shot in 1976 New Jersey, spookville, usa
stabilized it for /x/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWu3f6lDfrc
>>
File: 1388695642641.png (281KB, 344x452px) Image search: [Google]
1388695642641.png
281KB, 344x452px
>>17359079
That was straight terrifying

When she said their names, I got chills.

How do the jinni relate to the shaytan & witches (mawlana?)

Iblis is like Satan, the deciever? Or a ORT of light outside Allah's, a red king, luciferian archetype?
>>
File: bikes.png (202KB, 661x258px) Image search: [Google]
bikes.png
202KB, 661x258px
>>17359073

also i think i figured out what the smokless fire is....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcsLdojcEt4

hydrogen
>rocketfuel
>doest make smoke, but water vapor or something (or?? need source)
>bible talks about the hydra [snake people]
>quran talks about jinn
>hydrajinn/hydrogen is rocketfuel (for spaceships)
>a barrel of H costs .7 cents, a barrel of gasoline costs $55+
>>
>>17359159
although I haven't heard that particular story which you're referring too, but growing up, I've heard stories of jinns doing people's work, there would be a guy, a black magician, who would trap jinn(s) by using magic, and then people with different walks of life will go to him to help them out, which ranges from helping getting rich, killing your wife, mother in law, making someone fall in love with you, although most of these guys are for show and not real, some are. and i have also heard that to trap a jinn, you have to do some nasty shit, try sitting in a grave for forty days each night chanting some stuff and if you gave up in the middle of the process, jinn will overpower you and most probably will kill you. so it may well be that the army of assassins might be jinns
>>
>>17359164
jinns, according to Quran are descendants of shaytan, and witches, or magicians, use jinns to carry out stuff for them.

Iblis was a being of fire(just like jinns) created by god and was even higher than angels in his rank but when god created adam and asked all the angels and the iblis to bow in front of him fo being the most supreme of the creations, iblis refused to carry out that order saying i will not bow to this being made out of clay, a sense of superiority took over him and he swore to lead astray all mankind until the end of time, god gave him the permission to do so and the power to whisper in man's mind, so jinns are iblis' workers and descendants helping him out in his plan, iblis is the lucifer himself.
>>
>>17359106
yes they are, romanized version.
>>
>>17359222
and the laugh was the creepiest of all tbfh
>>
>>17359159
can you recollect that story here?
>>
>>17359193
you're going place my man
>>
>>17359219
ty.
>>
>>17359079
Oh shit....
HOONEEEEYY! Where's my paladin armour!?
>>
>>17359244
i don't think it would do you any good :P
but goodluck
>>
Here's something to ponder:

Djinn are real.

But Islam, Allah, and Muhammed are fake and gay.
>>
>>17359259
To each his own.
>>
>>17359259
although I was tempted to ask you what makes you say djinns are real, but i decided against it because a man who doesn't have enough sense to carry out a discussion without belittling others' beliefs is not a wise man and thus not have it in him to have a discussion with at all. :)
>>
>>17359259
Are iblis & the Illuminaughty of witches real, in your opinion?

Seems like such a force would require Allah, as a foil or adversary.
>>
>>17359275
not OP but whatever effects they have on our plane of existence are not out of their own ability.
dont know about illuminati tho
>>
>>17359275
in my opinion, Iblis and djinns are very real, so are magicians, whether it be a witch or a wizard, as for illuminati, i've done my fair share of research and couldn't help but notice the change or shift in the modern day media and notice its effects on society, according to Quran it is said that devil and his helpers on earth will carry out his orders and prepare for the arrival of antichrist, illuminati is, according to me a chapter in the book of good vs. evil but a defining one that possesses the power of changing the course of world events.

as for Allah being a force as an adversary, Allah has granted devil and devil in turn his followers, some powers until the end of time, and given humans free will, to fight against those powers if they choose to, its us who will fight it and God will help us if we choose to do so.
>>
>>17359231
i think it was iraq or maybe arabia
maybe 200bc - 500AD
they fought a guy who looked like master shredder from tmnt
they were trying to build a new city and new government
and trying to do this near some caves/holey land
people kept getting found dead that they chose to lead, with these weird 2 pronged holes in their body, like some sort of double knife...
(later this is probably the inspiration for vampire bite marks and master shredders claw weapon thing)
finally people saw the executions twice
>an invisible man lifted a victim up in the air
>then materialized as if from black smoke
>stabbing the victims repetedly
>then using his claw weapon to stab them and lift the bodies over his head
>then threw the body 10+ feet and the body smacked the wall so loudly it was thrown 50mph
>mother fucker goes invisible again and runs off and they can just see like glimmers of light where hes running

it was the basis of the 'invisilbility cloak' stories, ex harry potter cloak.
>>
>>17359298
What is the Arabic name for the antichrist?
How does it relate to Mahdi?
Is the end times covered in the Quaran? What is the name of that part?(like revelation is Christian & ezekial is jewish) How does it happen?
>>
>>17359321
it may be possible that the place they tried to set up a new city at was abode for jinns, it is believed by us muslims that jinn usually inhabit places which are uninhabited by humans, which would naturally include caves and deserts, or abandoned cities
>>
>>17359321
one more from USA, lost the source also

1700s USA
>expanding terrority in USA
>fort in alabama or missouri
>build new outpost
>1 woman goes missing, then another 2, think its indians
>scout area for indians, there isnt any for miles
>get ya gats, everyone now has sword/rifle for sleep
>livestock goes missing for a few weeks
>ok fuck that
>build a pike wall, 30' tall, with spiked wood pikes at the top
>tell fort, all is good everybody is safe, nobody can get over that
>go to sleep
>wake up and at the chicken pen (not outside the walls)
>one lone chicken mutilated, decapitated and guts spread everywhere
>dafuq?
>nobody admits to it tho, everyone was pretty much confined to their tents all night
>nobody heard anything
>everyone just kind of blames it was crazy mike or a prank
>no more spoopy happenings

but the lesson i learned from that is whatever it is, it always tests the fences we build.
>>
>>17359079
damn that laugh had multiple voices
>>
>>17359338
like this, wall was taller tho
>>
File: fortnumberfour.jpg (53KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
fortnumberfour.jpg
53KB, 800x523px
>>17359338
>wood pikes at the top
like this, taller tho
>>
>I'm a Muslim
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>17359193

NO; "SMOKELESS FIRE" IS PLASMA.
>>
>>17359274
So you think a holy man who married children, waged war, and advocated death for all non-followers should be respected? Okay...
>>
>>17359073
My family believes in djinn, and to be honest, I believe in them as well. The stories I heard said that they would take the form of cats, and so my family fed cats and let them come and go from their house, and there was one in particular that my grandfather liked. They never named it, there was a sort of taboo involved with naming cats, tied to the idea that they could be a djinn, and it's rude to name them.

It was a distinctive cat, something weird like black with an orange foot, so they recognized when it got hit by something and died, body smashed across the road. It came back the next day, but to be honest, it was probably just a different cat in the road. Grandfather swore to my mother that he saw it die multiple times, but that's irrelevant now.

Story ends when my grandfather heard something at night (he smoked outside late) say "Ramsana-karnachi (ramsana, piccolo player), come out and play for us" and saw that cat come out to the alley and walk away. So, being my grandfather, the next time he saw the cat, he says "Ramsana-karnachi, I saw you last night." The cat turned, walked away, and never came back.
> Absolutely could be attributed to my grandfather being odd, but he was an extremely intelligent literature professor, translated books from ancient persian to modern farsi to english in his spare time, from everything I know, he was a genius. So it's difficult to explain this particular thing.
>>
>>17359326
the arabic name for antichrist is al masih-ad-dajjal, a false messiah, you can read about him here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masih_ad-Dajjal

In islamic tradition and sayings of the prophet(P.B.U.H), mehdi is a descendant of the prophet who will lead the armies against dajjal when he shows up, he is also considered to be a revivalist of faith, everything that has gone wrong with islam will be set right after his coming, also pretty much other abrahamic religions too.

yes end times are covered in Quran many times, there isn't one specific chapter dedicated to it but its spread all over the Quran, there is one specific chapter though by the name of "Surah Al Qiyamah" which mentions the day of judgment,

this is a list of all the signs collected from quran and hadith which will show themselves before the day of judgment
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/printer_friendly_posts.asp?TID=4825
>>
Fast forward to today, where I was taught that djinn followed my family. My mother taught me to knock on wood to distract them, and to never say anything that I wanted out loud, because they would twist it, not on purpose (I was taught), but because djinn have such a twisty language, that what they say is never what they mean. By extension, they would try to help me, by keeping me from everything I wanted.

As far as I'm concerned, it's completely true. If I say something out loud, it never happens. If I'm sure about a job, or an event, or a t-shirt I plan to buy, it is certain to somehow disappear, the moment I tell someone about it. Even imagining it too clearly can ruin it. I can be sure that, if I picture something I want happening, it will not. This affects people close to me, as well.

As an example, when I was applying to college, I heard back from nowhere, and I was an amazing candidate! Then, I gave up and started telling people that college was a waste of time for me, and I didn't want to go anyways. The moment I gave up, acceptance letters galore. It's not like I gave up early, either, it was near the end of the cycle when I got my letters. Most people had gotten them already, it was just me.

I told someone I was going to prom, it never happened.

I told someone about my living plans, and one person backed out, making it impossible for us to do what we'd planned.

There's a lot more, but it's more personal, so I'll not write it out.

As far as I'm concerned, I need to just never say anything I really want out loud. I never told anyone that I wanted to marry my husband, it happened. I loudly spoke about how I didn't care about getting into law school, it happened.

But yeah, there's my story about how I firmly believe in djinns and therefore knock on wood and feed stray cats. Enjoy!
>>
>>17359372
yea good 1, could be that very much so
>>
>>17359338
well thank you for such an interesting account, sometimes jinns can be prank pullers too, not meaning to harm or wound fatally but just for the fun of it, one of my teacher once told me it happened to him twice before they moved from that place, he was in deep sleep and suddenly would wake up feeling someone had slapped him hard on the face, it happened twice
>>
>>17359377
Cool story, good double seven.
>>
>>17359391
thanks
>>
>>17359379
you have undoubtedly recollected and interesting story, jinns can be good and bad and you may already know that, some are believed to attach themselves to families, as there is no information about how they age, they may keep on living even after the family has passed on generations, so its not really odd, they may attach themselves out of goodwill because someone from that family, at some point knowingly or unknowingly did good to them. jinns possessing animals is not unheard of but according to hadith its mostly snakes or animals. just like any other supernatural occurence, a lot of supersitious-ness circles this particular subject and stories and culture can vary from region to region.
>>
>>17359379
snakes or dogs* i mean
>>
>>17359073
I was once convinced of "being possessed" by a jinn, or in direct contact with one that followed me around. At least he called himself a jinn. I was an atheist coming out of a christian western culture, but I heard of them before, I had a good muslim friend and was always interested in islam to a certain degree, so maybe it was just something that my psychotic mind came up with. He would fit other criteria though, the twisted language and problems of communication with it, that the jinn also stated to live in a realm outside of time and space, and even the free will part.

It felt like it wanted to teach me something, and if I had to guess it simply was that there is a God in which I didn't believe beforehand, and as a trade he could experience this earthly realms trough my eyes and senses. Well there was a lot going on and it's hard to make sense of it all, but this djinn of mine felt like a wise teacher to some degree, sometimes a joker that would trick me, but always in a more or less loving kind of way and I felt a strong brotherly love towards him, he was my djinn bro. After it I read a lot of suffi poetry and more islamic texts.

But meh, still not sure if simply mental illness or really a djinn desu, so take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>17359442
jinns can see us like seeing someone through a one sided glass, the kind they show in movies in interrogation rooms, it may be possible that that jinn was a believer and have been noticing you and wanted you to believe what he believed to be right, wanted to save you, and guide you, jinns are capable of communicating with humans but I would like to know how did he communicate with you?
its not necessary for them to have garbled speech, they can take human form too if they want. but you can't let them possess you, the fact that he didnt possess you even if he wanted to only goes on to show he might be one of the good guys, because its forbidden for them, and if he were a bad one, he wouldnt have waited a second, let alone help you out.
also could you tell me how did he use to pull tricks on you?
>>
>>17359391
>pened to him twice before they moved from that place, he was in deep sleep and suddenly would wake up feeling someone had slapped him hard on
This happens to me at my place. Once I woke up and then someone slapped me on the head. Another time I was slapped across the face. The force was fuzzy like his hand was wrapped in packing peanuts but it HURT. I don't want it to stop.
>>
>>17359391
Oh and I forgot. One time I woke up and then like 1-2 seconds later something palmed my head like a basketball and rubbed vigorously like it was trying to gets some fingers in my brain. Huge hand, must have belonged to an 8 ft thing.
>>
>>17359227
The laugh was cool.
>>
>>17359465
for reals??!!!
>>17359466
yeah jinns are no goblins or fairies
>>
>>17359462
>I would like to know how did he communicate with you?
Telepathy, or like loud thoughts in my head that weren't my own.

>could you tell me how did he use to pull tricks on you?
Well one time I would jokingly ask if he were like genie from aladdin, there to grant me wishes. He asked me what I wished for and I said well a nice big house would be a good start. He then guided me to the rich part of town, to a mailbox with a key inside, and said that the house was mine to live in. So I went in there and slept the night there, but the next morning police came. The house wasn't mine of course, and I had a really hard time explaining where I got the keys to it from. The previous owner moved out there three months ago and neighbors got suspicious seeing lights on in the night.

You could say he did it to put me in my place.

Another time I asked him how to get into heaven, and to make it short, tricked me into cleaning my whole flat, and then said, see now that it's all clean you basically are in heaven. what more could you wish for than your great life.

So he did pull those kind of tricks for, but basically only when I asked stupid things of him or stupid questions.
>>
>>17359480
you should have bro-ed him for sure, seemed like a good guy haha XD
>>
>>17359401
Thanks.
>>
>>17359471
>for reals??!!!
I'm trying out that "Say the opposite when talking to/about djinns" thing. Really. I REAAAALLY want it to continue forever. ;)
>>
Hey, Muslim.
You'll want Yezidizm
>>
>>17359538
any spooky/paranormal Yezidizm entities or stories you could share?
>>
>>17359585
Melek Taus is basically satan (lucifer) asking humans to worship him.
>>
>>17359073
Gods voice called to me the other day

But all i heard was "something something potato"
>>
>>17359601
this adversary archetype seems really common
>nah bro, don't be in his light, man, you know his will ain't all that.
>chill, man I got your worldly riches right here.
>those devout, honorable, pious-fags don't get YOU, man

the adversary is logged into this very south-georgian moving illustration-focused bulletin board service web server WITH US
>2spo0OO0oo0OO0o0py
>>17359606
might have been demonic, Anon.
did the voice refer to a specific potato?
>>
>>17359625
Lolololol it was a joke
>>
>>17359606
are we talking idaho our regualr? mashed?
>>
>>17359636
those french frise ones on mcdonalds
>>
>>17359651
o0OOO0ooo0OO0O0O0oo0OO0o0O0o
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.