[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Gusion_30949.gif (15KB, 293x261px) Image search: [Google]
Gusion_30949.gif
15KB, 293x261px
Is there anything wrong with getting a sigil of a Goetic demon tattooed on your body? My mother and ex fiance believe it is akin to inviting the demon to dwell in your body. Comments?
>>
I can tell you that's a terrible idea
>>
>>17352389
Why the fuck would you ever do that?

Are you some kind of retard?
>>
Well i've had recurring dreams where said demon has foretold events that have all came true down to the letter prior to even knowing that it was even a demon. This has been going on more frequently for about two years now. I dont neccasarily see it as a negative entity so i figured it probably wouldnt be a big idea to get it tattooed. I was just wondering if there was actually any reasoning behind why i shouldnt other than previously stated
>>
>>17352455
Don't some daemonoloters do this after dedicating themselves to a specific one?
>>
You'll just end up sounding like an edgelord every time you have to explain it to someone.
>>
File: Abydos_KL_01-01_n01.jpg (27KB, 220x331px) Image search: [Google]
Abydos_KL_01-01_n01.jpg
27KB, 220x331px
Myself like my family have been using the cartouche of menes as a cigil, it brings luck in everything you attempt.
Imagine never failing anything you try.
>>
>>17352389
Nothing is real on this board.
Things included:
God
Demons
Possession
>>
>>17352389
Demons don't exist, you imbecile.
>>
>>17352389
cusion for the pushion
>>
I have 666 tattooed on me and nothing happened. My ultra Christian family did disown me though because of it, so that's a plus.
>>
>>17353138

tip
>>
A sigil doesn't mean shit if you're not doing an invocation/evocation. May as well get the cipher for brimstone tattooed on your body if you're just trying to be edgy.
>>
>>17352389
What are you stupid?
>>
>>17354496
How edgy, you fucking loser.
>>
File: Edgelord.jpg (51KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
Edgelord.jpg
51KB, 615x630px
>>17354496
>>
I got a tattoo of a sigil because I didn't know what it was and my dad used to draw it on everything before he died. It reminded me of him and I had nothing left of him when he passed but a ring and this drawing. In hindsight this may have been a bad idea... I've been having some strange experiences since I got this tattoo, but nothing so major that I need an exorcism or anything. I don't think I'm posessed or have allowed anything to enter my body, but I feel like its got a very dark energy that seems to attract strange people and events into my life... Maybe I'm just crazy though. I wouldn't recommend doing anything that would honor or bring you closer to a demonic force because honestly they're not trying to be your friend, and I learned that the hard way.
>>
>>17354659
What does the sigil look like? We may be able to identify it for you and tell you what's going on.
>>
>>17352389
>mother and ex fiance believe it is akin to inviting the demon to dwell in your body
Not exactly but it gives them a direct line to you. Not a good idea since you won't be able to turn it off.
>>
>>17354675
Well, you could cut the skin to break the sigil or get a line tattooed through it.
>>
>>17354659
>but I feel like its got a very dark energy that seems to attract strange people and events into my life

Exactly. Ofcourse you are not posessed or anything, but basically your body is now a walking altar for the entity that this sigil belongs to. You now have a connection to this entity and its energy subtly manifests therefore within your life and attracts things into your life
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.