[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Question
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Gusion_30949.gif (15 KB, 293x261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gusion_30949.gif
15 KB, 293x261
Is there anything wrong with getting a sigil of a Goetic demon tattooed on your body? My mother and ex fiance believe it is akin to inviting the demon to dwell in your body. Comments?
>>
I can tell you that's a terrible idea
>>
>>17352389
Why the fuck would you ever do that?

Are you some kind of retard?
>>
Well i've had recurring dreams where said demon has foretold events that have all came true down to the letter prior to even knowing that it was even a demon. This has been going on more frequently for about two years now. I dont neccasarily see it as a negative entity so i figured it probably wouldnt be a big idea to get it tattooed. I was just wondering if there was actually any reasoning behind why i shouldnt other than previously stated
>>
>>17352455
Don't some daemonoloters do this after dedicating themselves to a specific one?
>>
You'll just end up sounding like an edgelord every time you have to explain it to someone.
>>
Myself like my family have been using the cartouche of menes as a cigil, it brings luck in everything you attempt.
Imagine never failing anything you try.
>>
>>17352389
Nothing is real on this board.
Things included:
God
Demons
Possession
>>
>>17352389
Demons don't exist, you imbecile.
>>
>>17352389
cusion for the pushion
>>
I have 666 tattooed on me and nothing happened. My ultra Christian family did disown me though because of it, so that's a plus.
>>
>>17353138

tip
>>
A sigil doesn't mean shit if you're not doing an invocation/evocation. May as well get the cipher for brimstone tattooed on your body if you're just trying to be edgy.
>>
>>17352389
What are you stupid?
>>
>>17354496
How edgy, you fucking loser.
>>
File: Edgelord.jpg (51 KB, 615x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Edgelord.jpg
51 KB, 615x630
>>17354496
>>
I got a tattoo of a sigil because I didn't know what it was and my dad used to draw it on everything before he died. It reminded me of him and I had nothing left of him when he passed but a ring and this drawing. In hindsight this may have been a bad idea... I've been having some strange experiences since I got this tattoo, but nothing so major that I need an exorcism or anything. I don't think I'm posessed or have allowed anything to enter my body, but I feel like its got a very dark energy that seems to attract strange people and events into my life... Maybe I'm just crazy though. I wouldn't recommend doing anything that would honor or bring you closer to a demonic force because honestly they're not trying to be your friend, and I learned that the hard way.
>>
>>17354659
What does the sigil look like? We may be able to identify it for you and tell you what's going on.
>>
>>17352389
>mother and ex fiance believe it is akin to inviting the demon to dwell in your body
Not exactly but it gives them a direct line to you. Not a good idea since you won't be able to turn it off.
>>
>>17354675
Well, you could cut the skin to break the sigil or get a line tattooed through it.
>>
>>17354659
>but I feel like its got a very dark energy that seems to attract strange people and events into my life

Exactly. Ofcourse you are not posessed or anything, but basically your body is now a walking altar for the entity that this sigil belongs to. You now have a connection to this entity and its energy subtly manifests therefore within your life and attracts things into your life
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Thread DB ID: 514378

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.