[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horror Films

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: the-babadook.jpg (129KB, 710x533px) Image search: [Google]
the-babadook.jpg
129KB, 710x533px
What is the best horror movies you've seen? Not looking for mainstream shit, already have seen everyone
>>
Next time you use google translate, don{t even bother using it.
>>
File: ddss.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
ddss.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
Eyes of fire , the witch reminds me of the film.
>>
>>17352281
I didn't use google translate
>>
>>17352270
I really want to watch the Movie Krampus but cant find it anywhere online.
>>
Ghost Ship
>>
>>17352297
Oh...
>>
>>17352395
you are fucking retarded
>>
>>17352270
that movie was so disappointing
>>
Evil Dead 2013
>>
>>17352270
Noroi nigga
>>
File: ISLAND_OF_LOST_SOULS_web.jpg (67KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ISLAND_OF_LOST_SOULS_web.jpg
67KB, 800x1000px
Island of Lost Souls is my favorite of the pre-code horror films, and I honestly think it's the strongest to come of the MGM-Paramount rivalry. I also think it holds the distinction of being the most cut-to-shit of the horror movies of the era. I think there were close to 20 different versions that were screened in more restrictive states and countries.

Of course, Charles Laughton as the devilish Dr. Moreau is the real standout monster. In fact, he was such a creepy fellow that guests at the hotel his family owned commented on how uncomfortable he made them feel.
>>
File: society-poster.jpg (471KB, 1775x2500px) Image search: [Google]
society-poster.jpg
471KB, 1775x2500px
Society has the distinction of being one of the only horror movies to actually disgust me, albeit briefly. It's a Brian Yuzna film, for those in the know.

The adopted son of a wealthy Beverly Hills family suspects that the town's elite are engaged in some pretty sick shit, but a conspiracy is in place to discredit his claims as the ramblings of an attention-seeking druggie. Things really pick up in the third act with the "shunting".
>>
>>17352726
you mean the shitty remake were some dumb broad fails to be as good as ash
>>
>>17352922
Love this movie, one of the few to really make me go wtf
>>
>>17352270
I liked Cabin in the Woods. It's not that scary though it's super creative.
>>
>>17352270
Horror of Dracula, so fucking comfy.
>>
File: an hero.jpg (38KB, 591x395px) Image search: [Google]
an hero.jpg
38KB, 591x395px
>>17354462

>not looking for mainstream shit
>>
>>17352813
Noroi is pretty good.
>>
>>17352922
>>17354004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMcFKwCRB38
>>
As above, so below isn't amazing but it's worth watching.
>>
>>17354515

Man this is some horrendous '80s acting.
>>
>>17352270
You see The Woman In Black? It got a theatrical release but it sorta flew under the radar.
>>
>>17352813
That ending still haunts me... That fucking face too...
>>
Dropping some things I like what I assume are not mainstream

In Fear
Resolution
Mockingbird
Bellflower
Triangle
Livid
Eden Lake
Blue Ruin
Frozen
>>
File: BTBR-chasing-the-rainbow.jpg (732KB, 3397x1506px) Image search: [Google]
BTBR-chasing-the-rainbow.jpg
732KB, 3397x1506px
Beyond the Black Rainbow - straight up some of the most beautiful cinematography I've seen (Especially the 1966 sequence here). Brilliant acting - this psychiatrist guy fucking seethes with barely repressed violence.
>>
File: BeyondtheBlackRainbowGrab01.jpg (99KB, 800x339px) Image search: [Google]
BeyondtheBlackRainbowGrab01.jpg
99KB, 800x339px
>>17354810
>>
>>17352270
Best? Favorite? Those are foreign concepts. Apples and oranges. Insidious was my favorite insidious. Cabin in the woods is my favorite Cabin in the woods.
>>
Lords of Salem
>>
Blackula
>>
>>17354725
flew under the radar my ass.
harry fucking potter's in it.
>>
>>17352395
saw it in movies, fell asleep. not terrible but def not good, it was really weird though which made it watchable for me at least
>>
>>17354725
because it was super generic and forgettable imo
>>
>>
Have any of you faggots seen goodnight mommy?

its supposed to be one of the scariest movies in a while, its gotten banned in certain theathers and people have passed out when they watched it (according to rumour)

the only problem is i watched the trailer and it seams like a peice of crap, there dosent seam to be much story exept "ohh spoopy mommy"

so is it really that scary or is it just a good marketing campaign, i would like to know before i waste my time and disk space?
>>
>>17352813
>Noroi
Thank spaghetti somebody mentions Noroi
>>
File: x79n04fd06h5.jpg (118KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
x79n04fd06h5.jpg
118KB, 375x500px
>Not looking for mainstream shit
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0176047/
>>
Tetsuo the Iron Man

Cannibal Holocaust

Bone Tomahawk (yes, I consider that horror)
>>
>>17355358
Kek, where did you hear that? I watched the original (Not the English version, but they are the same thing) and it wasn't scary at all. It's a bit creepy because of the mom's face, but it's all psychological
>>
>>17352697
So glad I'm not the only one. Was it just a bunch of Ausi fags hyping it here or what?
>>
>>17355358
It's psychological horror, has a gr8 unsetling atmosphere and even if you see the "twist" 15 minutes into the movie the endind is brutal as fuck.
If you liked "Babadook" or "The Skin I Live In" you will enjoy it
Didn't know there was a remake
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.