[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFÓ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: ple.jpg (16KB, 368x190px) Image search: [Google]
ple.jpg
16KB, 368x190px
What do you guys know about Pleyadians
(playdianos?

is for a research paper
>>
File: 1454991026571.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1454991026571.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>17351417
I think they're probably bullshit, kind of a post-theist loving God archetype for new-agers.

The subterranean nonhuman alien races seem pretty legit though, they don't even require interstellar travel in order to be viable.
>>
have you seen this video?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT1NWPoWx-o since I saw it my interest in pleyadians has grown. it is really long thou
>>
I've listened to a lot of channelings on Matt Muckleroy's channel and I think it's fake but not sure. I don't trust Drunvalo Melchizedek either. There's always some truth mixed in. The Kryon channelings seems more legit.
>>
>>17351417
>children who come to 4chan for their homework assignments

Can't get much more pathetic than this.
>>
listen to a pleiadian channel the "language of light"

https://youtu.be/J2TMl4NMol8?t=194 (starts about 3:15)
>>
>>17351417
something something scientology
>>
All aliens are rapists.

Fuck the pleidians.
>>
Racist fucks, hatin' on people just cuz their skin is grey.
>>
>>17352074
but what if a probe is actually a device which removes the monitoring chip you had shoved up your ass at birth?
>>
>>17351552
>>17351591
I thought we were done with promoting new age asshattery that is obvious disinformation /x/.

Daily reminder you can be channeled your own eternal love for only $19.99 a month.
>>
>>17351417
So you're researching... Fictional things??
>>
No way you are going to do a research paper on the Pleidians and not get laughed at out of the classroom and your inevitable F- grade.

Pleidians are from the Pleidies star system. They preach about love and shit basically and are trying to remove the reptilians from Earth but they are taking so goddam long you wonder if they are doing anything at all.

Personally I would research a more interesting group like the Greys.
>>
What's your research paper on?
Schizophrenia?
>>
>>17351417
>is for a research paper
lel
>>
>>17352605
why are there so many of these people and why do they choose this board

is this shilling
feel like it has to be
it's every fucking thread

>post about something paranormal on the paranormal board
>not even experiencing something, just info on a topic

fuckking schizophrenia????? nice dud ur a schizo bro wtf get help you fucking idiot schizo

>sweet
>>
File: dr-manhattan2.jpg (64KB, 296x375px) Image search: [Google]
dr-manhattan2.jpg
64KB, 296x375px
Your only true friends are from arcturus.
>>
>>17352620
Nice strawman, but you should seriously consider going to a doctor.
>>
>>17352620
Well I'm glad to see that you notice the shills fill up this board. X use to rarely get used, and then it got loaded with shills once people started discussing the reptilians about a year or 2 ago.

They are easy to pin point because they all say the exact same shit.

It isn't hard to tell a troll from a shill apart. The shills are the experts at denying, but they don't do any justice debunking anything. Just a lot of namecalling to make you feel stupid for stepping closer to the truth.
>>
>>17351417
They don't look like the picture in op. More human looking. They can change subatomic energy structures and alter the physical foundations of reality. Unconditional love allows them to create wondrous abilities and spiritual experiences. It has evolved their dna into a higher consciousness. If you are able to astral travel a lot, you can learn to communicate with them through telepathy. It seems like the dna strands start vibrating into parallel dimensions. They have seeded groups of humans on this planet, and look out for their own.

Their ships are able to enter hyperspace to travel faster than light. They have advanced artificial intelligences that can send telepathic information.

The highest vibration I got was this light blue color similar to throat chakra, which seemed like space had opened up in my mind, and I was surrounded by swirling telepathic thoughts and energies. I could bend space, and direct the flow of my attention, all the while being withing my physical body. I could teleport. Seemed like if I had gone much higher in vibration I would no longer have needed to experience through my body and I could be entirely focused as a soul on spiritual evolution. They also offered sexual energies and dna packets that could upgrade my body and enhance its capabilities. Very interesting race. If you are trying to evolve and ascend into a galactic being, they are very useful to contact.
>>
>>17351447
the eyes in the background
>>
>>17351417
Well on one hand they claim to be protectors and refuse to directly affect mankind. On the other hand they seem to be interacting with people, trying to fill humanity in on all kinds of news about the universes politics, and have sex with various humans. Seems pretty sketchy to me, anon.
>>
>>17354050
So spook.
>>
>>17351417
Sjws made them up trying to get people to believe that their concept of progress was agreed upon throughout the universe
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.