[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judaic mythos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: BB shinigami.jpg (6KB, 186x139px) Image search: [Google]
BB shinigami.jpg
6KB, 186x139px
So it’s said that humans’ souls are the breath of God. He breathed life and souls into us.

And with a single breath, God created light, animals, the world. He can create anything with a single breath.

So there are two things you can come away with from this:

1.Every person has the potential to do anything. If God could create a planet with a single breath, imagine what you and your soul could do

2. If you kill a person and harness their soul, you could use them to do anything. Kill people to fuel your greatest dreams. It makes sense why the cruel and evil give greatness in exchange for human souls. Look how powerful a soul is
>>
>>17350902
So in Jewish history there is a force of evil called Amalek. Essentially a force of chaos and cruelty that seeks to kill the Jews and instill doubt upon the populace until ultimately creating a chaotic and ungodly world. It is the Jewish rite to stop or even kill off all of Amalek. Specifically my tribe actually, Levi.

But more interesting: there is a quantum theory called the theory of attraction. It is the idea that enough pure willpower by enough people can create anything. Like if you picture a penny, year 1984 with some scratches, black on one side and bronze on the other, every day as you go for a walk. You do it over and over. Eventually you'll find that exact penny. Because your soul and mind willed it.

Going back to what I said earlier, if the human soul is God's breath then the theory of attraction is people utilizing some of that. But it only can be done with true knowledge and will. So Amalek instill doubt.

If you think about it, Amalek would have humanity in chaos and abandoned by God in order to sustain their order. Judaism would have peace and knowledge and even some sort of supernatural miraculous power.
>>
>>17350905
>there is a quantum theory called the theory of attraction

New age bullshit not based in any real science
>>
>>17350996
neither are parallel universes or the female orgasm, but people believe in both
>>
>>17351004
So that must make it true, right? Stupid faggot
>>
It's metaphoric. Like how we do Gods will like his breath. It clearly means that god is nature idea that got written ou tof your KJV and other translated bibles.
>>
>>17351006
why so mad, friend?
>>
>>17351015
I thought you jews were smarter than to believe in bullshit like the law of attraction
>>
>>17351027
you're pretty cool man
every theory on here needs scientific backing
/x/ is awesome now
>>
>>17351004
>neither are parallel universes
no one said that was proven but at least it's based on science, unlike law of attraction which is a tiny bit of "self help" crap mixed with magical thinking.

>or the female orgasm
sigh.
>>
>>17351906
This is pretty good thread tho.
>>
>>17350902
>So there are two things you can come away with from this:
>1.Every person has the potential to do anything. If God could create a planet with a single breath, imagine what you and your soul could do
>2. If you kill a person and harness their soul, you could use them to do anything. Kill people to fuel your greatest dreams. It makes sense why the cruel and evil give greatness in exchange for human souls. Look how powerful a soul is

only if you add a bunch of other assumptions and make some stuff up.

>>17350905
>Going back to what I said earlier, if the human soul is God's breath then the theory of attraction is people utilizing some of that. But it only can be done with true knowledge and will. So Amalek instill doubt.
does sound like you have any doubts, so what have you "attracted" lately?
>>
>>17350902
Non sequitur
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 370x397px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 370x397px
Actual ancient Israelite cherubs (not that modern judeo-Christian bs) were pretty /x/ tier desu pic related. Also Lilith.
>>
>>17352182
The Sphinx is a Cherub
>>
>>17352187
Do some research faggot. That's what a cherub actually looked like in ancient times. Those chubby toddler Angels were later Christian inventions based on the Cupid.
>>
>>17352190
he didn't say anything contradicting that so why did you call him a faggot and then repeat yourself
>>
>>17352195
He was being ironic.
>>
>>17352195
do some research
>>
>>17352190
someone forgot their meds
>>
>>17352216
no
>>
>>17352182
Yup Iron Age Yahwism =/= Talmudic Judaism.

Braindead evangelicals that think Roman Catholics are pagan would shit their pants if they went back in time to ancient Israel.
>>
>>17352229
>if they went back in time to ancient Israel.
anyone would shit their pants in that situation.
>>
>>17350905
>Amalek

Pretty good potential lovecraftian horror here. Imagine, the Amalek, they're coming back!

Too bad Jewish fiction focuses entirely on the lolocaust and cultural Marxism.
>>
>>17352325
Do you even the Zohar bro? Luria? Qabalah? There is so much to Jewish mystical thought it is almost ridiculous. Even the ideas behind evolution are backed by Qabalah.
>>
>>17351932
it's called a joke mate
>>
>>17352229
>Yahwism
>theres no W in hebrew, that word doesn't real
You're thinking of Malachites
>>
>>17352325
Amalek is literally the antijew
a lost child of Yakov
touched by a being who was not god
believes in a torah that exists to oppose judaism
instills doubt and lack of belief in all things
>>
>>17352356
That's cool but that's not what I meant. I meant actual fiction and horror books, movies and video games based on the Jewish mythos.
>>
>>17352636
true
fucking Unborn and the Dybbuk box shit
>>
>>17352427
It's called not being a tripfag, m8.
>>
>>17352636
Read some Kafka stories. Read the legend of the Golem. A lot of European Jewry contributed to literature, you just have to find them.
>>
>>17353010
this trip is 5 years old
im to giving up my faggotry now
>>17353015
kafka is really jewish lit senpai
he was a gay autistic german

and i love golem stories. If you think about it, a golem is a human without a soul. So if one uses an Emet without the name of god, then a dybbuk could overtake the golem
>>
>>17350996
>science

Why are you even here, faggot?
>>
File: OL_Crucifixion.jpg (80KB, 759x974px) Image search: [Google]
OL_Crucifixion.jpg
80KB, 759x974px
OP here is what is written in the story of creation:

"[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
[27] So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
[28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
"[31] And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."

http://www.earlyjewishwritings.com/text/genesis.html

Everybody who is living has the potential to do anything, including live forever.

The LORD says says: "but with God all things are possible."
http://biblehub.com/matthew/19-26.htm

OP, now you say: "If you kill a person and harness their soul, you could use them to do anything. Kill people to fuel your greatest dreams. It makes sense why the cruel and evil give greatness in exchange for human souls. Look how powerful a soul is"

...this is deception, perverse foolishness. Here what th LORD has taught me of those who take the lives of others:

"And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.
And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.
Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me."
>>
OP if you, and everyone here on /x/, and myself do not turn to JESUS who is the LORD we will all die in our sins.

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/john-kjv.html
>>
>>17353142
eh
I'm fine with that
fuck Y'shua Ben Yoseph
>>
>>17353132
mate
I'm old testament only
>>
>>17353553
Then you are without salvation.

>>17353132
You missed the best part.

But when he had heard these things, he became very sad, for he was extremely rich. 24And Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for those who are wealthy to enter the kingdom of God!
>>
>>17350902
Let me see if I have this understood:

God can do anything.
God makes souls.
Therefore souls can do anything.

Is that right? Because that makes no sense.
>>
>>17354728
when god speaks it creates
humans souls, our engines, are made of god's breath
thus if we utilize said breathe into a word
it will create
>>
>>17354732
>thus if we utilize said breathe into a word
This is where you're fucking up. We push air out of meat lungs. God breathes life. Our breath is nothing like His breath.

But go ahead and try it - say a couple words and see what you can create just by that.
>>
File: Baruch_Goldstein.jpg (182KB, 648x872px) Image search: [Google]
Baruch_Goldstein.jpg
182KB, 648x872px
>>17350902
>if you kill a person and harness their soul, you could use them to do anything
>>
>>17350905

Amalek was a tribe in war with the Israelites. Not an evil entity. Fuck, jews really love to paint themselves as great.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.