[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invented A Type Of Magic Looking For Some Advice To Expand It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: dearlydeparted.jpg (51KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
dearlydeparted.jpg
51KB, 640x467px
I'm here today to talk about Spirit Magic. This is a type of magic I'm pretty sure I invented because I don't see anyone else who does this particular type of Magic.

I will eventually write a book about it but I need help on what symbols to use for protection and what not.

Here's how the usual Spirit Magic session goes : You get a group together and sit around a round table. You get an idea of what you want to summon and write it down for all the group to see and have a clear idea of what this entity is and is not. You then light various candles on the table for a number of purposes. Then everyone sits at the table with their hands flat on the table. Make sure you have enough people to form a circle with as little space as possible between the people (you need at least 4 people total though). You then have one person speak to the spirit (make sure you decide a name for it) while the rest of the group focuses on bringing forth the spirit from the spirit world. Do not be startled if the table shakes or you hear knocks on it (that's a good sign). You then ask the spirit to inhabit an object for a specific purpose like protection and make sure this object is at the center of the table. At the end ask for a sign that the object has been possessed, you should hear a knock or the table should shake.

What do think so far /x/? This does seem to do something. I have made several rings of protection by summoning a guardian spirit. No one who has these rings has been harmed so far.
>>
Lmao, you're friends are fucking with you. Basic parlor trick used in seance
>>
>>17349886
So several different groups of people are fucking with me every time? That's unlikely.
>>
>>17349869
Magic is borne of a rebellious heart.
>>
Please explain how any of that is new. Have you don any research on magic?
>>
>>17349911
To my knowledge no one has used seances to possess objects for a certain goal. The book I write may include channeling as well to round off this "spirit magic".
>>
>>17349901
What exactly is your point?
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 1300x1300px
>>17349869
I like your magic and the ring thing would be a good thing to make money with it.
First of all, if you really want this magic to work, you have to be willing to give your actual soul to it and you will become the maintainer of this magic, this means litterly you have to maintain it for eternity and you will do it after you die! If you are willing to go this road, good luck! I call it 'the founders curse'.
Personally I have no problem with that, because eternity can get boring sometimes. And if you are creating mad entities, the higher dimension get work - kind of win-win.
Once, during a psychosis I created an entity called 'Joker' and gave him the order to switch of gravity.
The best protection is, to not create such entities in the first place.
You should always make an killswich in the definition of the entity, kind of Achilles heel, in case of the entity goes crazy what usually happens with all entities that are immortal.
>>
File: 1455009999040.jpg (9KB, 450x562px) Image search: [Google]
1455009999040.jpg
9KB, 450x562px
As someone who has fucked with people a lot your story sounds like something I'd do to someone, hell, maybe your just doing it to yourself, but without more specifics I'm gonna write this off as either a gullible kid or a roleplaying faggot.
>>
>>17349869
It's bad mojo, don't be at it
>>
>>17349980
They actually did a scientific experiment where this worked : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZTNmB-UvFo

They tried to disprove it as a paranormal phenomenon and failed.
>>
>>17349994
Nothing truly bad has happened so far. I am a veteran of 52 sessions. There was that one time we tried to summon a demon when we were all drunk but nobody was injured. However some stuff did get broken.
>>
>>17349977
OH, I forgot, you can use 'the source' to destroy the entity. Write in your 'contact' that the entity can go back to 'the source'.
During my psychosis I created 'the source' where entities can go to get dissolved.
>>
>>17349962
That was my point.
>>
>>17349869
this is not new, this is standard victorian spiritualism stuff.
>>
>>17349869
kill urself tripfag roleplayer
>>
>>17349869
What is Spiritualism, Alex?
>>
>>17350021
>During my psychosis
Well that explains a lot.
>>
File: 1454960541417.jpg (237KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1454960541417.jpg
237KB, 500x511px
>another stupid roleplaying faggot decides to be retarded on /x/
>>
>>17349869
Types of magic isn't a spell or a platform it is denoted by the effects.

This is enchanting.

And it sounds stupid.
>>
>>17349933
People like you are the reason there are so many crap books out there about this kind of stuff
>>
>>17349869
>I don't see anyone else who does this particular type of Magic.
That is because you are a naive, shitposting whelp.
>>
>>17349933
>To my knowledge no one has used seances to possess objects for a certain goal
Fuck off. Filtered. None of this is new or original in any way.
>>
>>17349869
I don't think u invented it. I think your channelling spiritualism from the late 1700s early 1800s...I speak to your spirit when I say...welcome back my friend...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.