[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I realised I may have developed a severe phobia of screamers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: justaprankbro.gif (18KB, 281x259px) Image search: [Google]
justaprankbro.gif
18KB, 281x259px
I realised I may have developed a severe phobia of screamers. Screamers like the old exorcist maze flash game that had kids crying in 2005. Phobias are irrational fears — and I have the irrational fear that at some point, whatever I do, a deformed face will pop up and scare the shit out of me. Am I going insane?
>>
OP here forgot to mention I am a girl.
>>
bump bby 4u
>>
>>17349767
Kek holy shit you're not serious, are you?
>>
>>17349767
You couldn't have left that out?
>>
>>17349904
>>17349909
uuggghhhh
>>
>>17349918
You are attention hungry, nothing more. Make friends.
>>
>>17349922
hahhahahahaha
>>
>>17349756
Why? I remember in 2005 I was not a kid but it made me fall out of my chair but fear over it? I don't get it. You know it can't hurt you.
>>
I think I have the same thing but it might just be if I'm anxious already lmao
>>
File: small text.gif (10KB, 1000x825px) Image search: [Google]
small text.gif
10KB, 1000x825px
>>17349756
>>
>>17351548
>10 KB
I go in fearless
>>
This was my biggest fear as a kid. I'd be worried a screamer would pop up on TV. Still hate jump scares and they freak me out, but they're so fucking gimmicky.
>>
I remember the Where's Waldo one made me shit lightning and avoid looking out windows or down hallways for a week or so. Then for Halloween they used the car commercial screamer as an actual ad on TV when I was home alone in the dark, which had me fucked up for the rest of the night.
>>
>>17351621
My dad sent me that car ad when I was pretty young. Didn't talk to him for a fucking week.
>>
File: k-fee-o.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
k-fee-o.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>17349756
Obviously the point of this thread
>>
shit i know this feel
>>
>>17351748
what is the feel? that a screamer is going to pop out of every image you see? I don't get it.
>>
>>17351752
Yes, doesnt get better that i get very paranoid at nights
>>
>>17351786
I could give you better things to be paranoid about at night than images though.
>>
>>17351788
No, its just general paranoia. I get paranoid at screamers in my pc, then at other things
>>
>>17351792
By screamers in your PC, do you mean that you think your PC/browser could be infected with some screamer virus or something, or do you mean just knowing they're in the browser cache makes you paranoid? Or do you mean that just a normal image might have a screamer in it?
>>
>>17351800
No, its very improbable there being a screamer in my pc since i have just purged it and run linux, still, the thought is always there when the night moves on
>>
>>17351788
>>17351800
I'm a dubs machine today. I'm getting them everywhere.
>>
>>17351803
Oh, okay. What else makes you paranoid at night?
>>
>>17351810
nonono, its the screamers that makes me paranoid, i get paranoid at screamers because i get paranoid.
>>
Someone should post the "donut man" picture. OP would love that
>>
>>17351814
*not the screamers
>>
Same here OP, I used to get sleep paralysis where my field of view was just the screamer face from the exorcist, in red with static twitching over it

No bueno :(
>>
>>17349918
>>17349942
Anon, they may be the biggest retards for not realizing it's a joke, but /x/ is low hanging fruit so shit like ughhh is really no better.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.