[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thunder energies has developed a telescope able to view anti

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 13

File: Thunder-fig4-5-thumb.jpg (92KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Thunder-fig4-5-thumb.jpg
92KB, 960x540px
Thunder energies has developed a telescope able to view anti-matter and just proved extra terrestrial entities exist. The picture is an entity captured by one of the telescopes. It looks like a parasite, and I think they proved every weird light motion blur picture on camera was after all a a real paranormal sighting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gRC2q_VLEM
>>
"Extraterrestrial"

Legit angels and demons
>>
>>17348589
Candle + open aperture.
>>
>>17348603
This is untrue
>>
>>17348603
Its just a concave lense. If it was a hoax it is an easily debunked one
>>
How is the whole of /x/ not going apeshit over this?
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 538x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 538x800px
good find op.
>>
>view antimatter

Oh you mean the stuff that explodes as soon as it comes into contact with matter? You need to read a book son.
>>
>>17348643
>>view antimatter
>view antimatter
>>
>>17348648
This universe = matter.

Any antimatter in this universe lasts at most a few seconds before exploding. You couldn't view antimatter if you wanted to since no telescope can show you a single atom.
>>
OP this is one of the most retarded posts I have seen. Only comparable to the likes of the 'Timecube' theory.
>>
>>17348656
Well as of last month you can via New Telescopes with Concave Lenses, so shutup and put daddys dick back in your mouth
>>
>>17348656
What if it was never their intention to try and detect antimatter? Maybe they designed their telescope for the specific purpose of detecting these entities?
>>
File: 167.gif (419KB, 520x354px) Image search: [Google]
167.gif
419KB, 520x354px
>>17348657
>>17348603
>>
>>17348685
You fuckdumb cunt lmao. How do you view something incredibly small that explodes near instantly? No fucking concave or convex lense you can make is going to make that possible you retard.

Keep the tinfoil hat on though, I hope some "antimatter entity" hugs you. Let me know how fast you fucking die.
>>
>>17348686
I looked up this ruggero santilli guy. Apparently he's just gone senile after a lifetime of actual scientific work. Kinda sad really.
>>
>>17348693
Just because he is crazy doesn't mean he isn't right
>>
>>17348589
heading to school, so no time to read this...but op possibly means dark matteR???
>>
>>17348693
Infact from what i have seen interaction with other dimensional entities can make a person seem crazy. Its just the enhanced perception that comes along with it. In truth to view our world in the traditional human sense is insanity. Its just not how it really is
>>
>>17348691
Have fun living in the boring past of pre evolved arrogance you fucking shit eater, While I'll be living in the modern world observing ANTI MATTER entities with my new Santilli telescope that detects ANTI MATTER GALAXIES while you are busy fucking goats
>>
>>17348720
>while you are busy fucking goats

I luled
>>
>>17348720
Living in your imagination always seems like a good idea, but the harsh truth is that we only have one reality m8.

http://www.pepijnvanerp.nl/articles/finding-jerdsey-v-kadeisvili-or-mailing-with-ruggero-m-santilli/

This link explains a lot about how santilli went off the deep end. Desperate for a Nobel prize and money.
>>
File: Goat.jpg (2MB, 1599x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Goat.jpg
2MB, 1599x1079px
>>17348728
>http://www.pepijnvanerp.nl/articles/finding-jerdsey-v-kadeisvili-or-mailing-with-ruggero-m-santilli/
>>
>>17348728
Lets do a little thought experiment. Lets say, for the sake of argument this guy has been in contact with inter dimentional enteties.

Would this make him seem crazy? Absolutely! The human mind wasn't built to see the universe as it really is

Lets say said entities instructed him on how to construct a telescope for the express purpose of being able to see them. If it were you would you say "a filament of light told me to do it" or would you say "durr idk, we built it to see antimatter or some shit, BUT HEY! It can do this really neat thing." Think about it. He claims these entites are conducting surveillance on us but never elaborates on how he knows this. Also he said that people should press the government about more info as if he knows they know. Maybe he really does know all this because 'they' told him.
>>
>>17348750
Your first assumption that inter-dimensional entities exist is extremely unlikely.

Secondly if it was some kind of inter-dimensional being, why is it constructed of matter from this universe? Antimatter is already detectable without need for a "antimatter telescope".

But then again this is /x/.
>>
>>17348770
Is it really so unlikely? Literally every culture on earth has a belief system involving some sort of unseen entities. Maybe this is the case because there are infact unseen entities.

EXACTLY! Antimatter is already detectable without the need for an antimatter telescope. SO WHY THE FUCK DID HE BUILD AN ANTIMATTER TELESCOPE?! Because it was never meant to be used to detect antimatter and the entities his scope picks up are not antimatter, but inter dimensional beings.
>>
I think its time to entertain the thought of a reconciliation between science and religion. If that was to actually happen could you immagine the fall out from it?
>>
I was born with a shotgun in my hands

I got lightning running through my veins

No one is gonna stop this train

Hop on board or get the fuck up out of the way
>>
>>17348750
>Would this make him seem crazy? Absolutely! The human mind wasn't built to see the universe as it really is

If you know so much about demons, why hasn't it driven you crazy?
>>
>>17348900
Because i was built for this express purpose
>>
>>17348779
> Literally every culture on earth has a belief system involving some sort of unseen entities

How did ancient cultures know about then?

Did they have anti matter telescopes?
>>
Nothing to see here, just a crazy quack con-artist who has been fooled by his own con.

If you actually fell for this, either seek to rectify your vast ignorance and gullibility, and the arrogance that caused such, or take a vow of silence for the rest of your life to spare humanity from your stupidity.
>>
File: posted.jpg (415KB, 1210x647px) Image search: [Google]
posted.jpg
415KB, 1210x647px
>>17348907
>>
>>17348907
We're lucky to have somebody as special as you.
>>
>>17348908
No. They had a certain sense that we do not or that has actively been blocked.

The bible speaks a lot about people that are "blind" it is not a physical blindness, or even a metephorical one. Its a literal sense that they do not have
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>17348909
>>
>>17348915
No, just grandeur
>>
>>17348918
It isn't luck, it is inevitability.
>>
>>17348589
>>View
>>Anti-Matter

Oh fuck were all dead....
Oh wait....
>>
>>17348927
Ancient texts about blindness are metaphors when it suits your argument

Ancient texts about invisible people are to be taken literally when it suits your argument
>>
>>17348656
There could be pockets of antimatter in the unvierse
>>
>>17348942
This is untrue. It suits my argument because it is the truth

If your shilling me it means you know who i am

If you know who i am then you also know there isn't a fucking thing you can do to stop me from claiming what is rightfully mine.

As i said before. Best hop on board or get the fuck up out of the way
>>
>>17348950
Do your parents know that you're the messiah?
>>
>>17348957
I never said the "M" word.
>>
>>17348957
Thanks for letting me know tho, desu i wasn't 100% sure.
>>
File: F1.large.jpg (132KB, 1280x860px) Image search: [Google]
F1.large.jpg
132KB, 1280x860px
>>17348950
What is rightfully yours, Anon?

Please, do continue, tell us all about it.
>>
>>17348975
Everything
>>
>>17348589
Is this thread about the gravity waves? I think this kid is mistaking what the scientists found. Like /x is so autistic that the threads lack a basic outline in any topic, it's like the posters often times just choose words and mash them into a poorly formed sentence in an obvious ruse to confuse the reader.
>>
File: CUJhBJdUsAAlbwv.jpg (79KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CUJhBJdUsAAlbwv.jpg
79KB, 575x1024px
>>17348978
I'm guessing bipolar mania. Try to retain enough sanity to not do anything stupid that will destroy your life or others. When you come down from your psychosis and begin to realize that there's something wrong with you, seek help as soon as possible.

Don't turn into this guy: https://twitter.com/scapesrus
>>
>>17348950
Unseen entities want to remain unseen.
Only the wise can see them.
>>
>>17348994
Some time ago I decided that someone using the word "wise" on the internet was a fairly strong indicator of them being anything but. So far this rule of thumb has been very accurate.
>>
>>17348989
If i am crazy then you have nothing to worry about

If i am not crazy then it is the God of Heaven who has anointed me as His king. If this is true then there exists no man that can stand against me

I may not be a mental health care professional but i do know that mad men do not use sound logic and reasoning.
>>
>>17348994
The time is coming when they will be very visible
>>
>>17348998
Wise by whos standards? Yours? Humans are too stupid to know how stupid they are. If this is untrue then why are there so many problems in the world?

Why in an age of unprecedented efficiency in agriculture is there starving children?

Why is it there are people dying if waterborn illness when we have all the knowledge in the world at our fingertips?

Why is there still war?

Why is there still bigotry?

Why is there still suffering?
>>
I represent those that are tired of your hallow way of doing things

I represent those that wish for love to be our guiding light and salvation

I represent the weak

I represent the poor

I represent the infirm

I represent all those you have trampled underfoot in persuit of your madness

I represent truth

I represent justice

I represent peace

I represent prosperity

I represent love

I represent the God of Heaven. The one called YHWH, Allah, Jehovah. And there is not a man on earth that can stand before his will
>>
Your all completely fucked.
>>
>>17349113
>you're
>>
>>17349043
There's a simple answer to that, but ridding the world of such may kill creativity and thus human kind.

Greed, ego, doubt, and self/deception.
>>
>>17349122
You are half right. But its not the mere existence of greed, ego, doubt, and deception that causes problems. What causes problems is that you let it run amuck and don't even give a damn.

Its a mad dog that you unmuzzled and let off the leash
>>
File: 1454547697374.jpg (134KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
1454547697374.jpg
134KB, 500x640px
>>17349022
that of which you are not using you absolute madman
>>
>>17349100
talk is cheap buddy
>>
>>17349133
This is untrue
>>
>>17349134
I agree. Know that i already possess abilities that are beyond you and with each passing day i only grow stronger.
>>
>>17349141
prove it
>>
>>17349147
smite me where i stand then, faggot
>>
>>17349148
You accused me of not using sound reasoning and logic, the burden of proof is on you
>>
>>17349151
No.
>>
>>17349157
my proof is everyone in this thread thinks your batshit insane. majority rules
>>
>>17349159
nigger
>>
>>17349170
sorry, meant you're
>>
Good God!!! At least try rpfag!
>>
>>17349170
I didn't realize you conducted a poll. Majority rules is a flawed human concept in any case.

If there was a room full of blind men with one who could see and all the blind men voted that the sky was green and the grass was blue does that make the one man who could see wrong?

Your ignorance is not as valuable as my knowledge.
>>
>>17349172
Actually im white
>>
>>17349172
>>17349159
>>17349151
>>17349147

Thats a really great way to end a conversation
>I demand you to do this
>No
>[Bad insult here]
Good job anons >:)
>>
>>17349185
were talking about sane people trying to make you aware of your problem. not a bunch of blind people telling someone who can actually see what color the sky is. and assuming those blind men didnt have the same mindset you have, they would most likely listen to the man with sight since they cant fucking see, there for are unable to debate the sense of sight
>>
>>17349202
This is exactly what we are talking about. I possess a sense that you do not. You are literally blind.
>>
>>17349202
but hey, im done debating your sanity. you clearly will never come to your senses so have fun basking in your autistic delusions
>>
>>17349185
What are thoughts on the thousands of other schizophrenics whose illness leads them to believe that they're the messiah

Have they all got it wrong?
>>
>>17349202
Yet you are blind and you are not listening to the man with sight. Doesn't that make you as the blind men that i spoke of who pay no regard to the one with sight?
>>
>>17349205
prove to me that you have this sense you speak of. and prove to me that i dont have it
>>
>>17349206
With your own mouth you speak for yourself.

Don't you realize I'm shaming you without even trying? This is boring to me. From my perspective you are as dogs chasing your own tails
>>
>>17349213
you said earlier that if were going by majority, then the man with sight should listen to the blind men. so if were all blind and you arent, listen to us
>>
>>17349217
kek ight
>>
>>17349214
Im proving it to you as we speak. There is no argument that you could ever formulate that could counter what i say. This is proof of your blindness
>>
>>17349222
youre not proving anything though. all you are saying is that you are right and i am wrong, but right and wrong about what? thats what you fail to prove to me
>>
>>17349218
That is the opposite of what im saying
>>
>>17348657
/thread
>>
>>17349225
Your entire way of thinking is wrong because you rely solely on what you can see with your eyes when it is both the seen and unseen that effect us
>>
the nsa tracks everything you say and you pretend to be a messiah. good work man
>>
>>17349233
i never said i only rely on my vision lol, i use my sense of smell, hearing, taste, touch, intuition.
>>
>>17349238
Lol you think i am unprotected?
>>
>>17349238
hes not the messiah, hes just a naughty little boy
>>
>>17349250
And what is the source of your intuition?
>>
>>17349255
I don't even..
unless your magic power is to bum me out I just have to give up.
>>
>>17349262
probably my brain an conscientiousness just like everyone elses gut feelings and intuition
>>
>>17348621
because its bullshit
>>
>>17349263
i need to give up, but i think my power is to not be able to ignore stupidity, please send help
>>
op i know you think youre a special snowflake, but you arent. fucking grow up and knock it off with this roleplaying shit
>>
>antimatter light
these guys do realize that there's no such thing, right? A photon is its own antiparticle.

If you had a big enough mass of antimatter, it would look the same as normal matter.
>>
>>17349264
A reasonable assumption. Its what i used to believe was the source of my intuition but it is not. The source of intuition is the God of Heaven himself. He tells both the rightous and unrightous what is true and what is not. However men lie, and others believe them
>>
>>17349263
I do not do magic, but i have been given many gifts and many more to come.
>>
>>17348589
If these are the so called entities that are talked about, they are parasites.
>>
>>17349274
Im not OP and what you say is a lie in any case
>>
>>17349268
If what i say is stupid then why are you vexed with frustration?
>>
>>17349291
Isn't everything a parasite? Are trees not parasites for the sun? Are we not parasites to livestock?
>>
>>17349309
No. Trees don't harm the sun when they take its light, they just use resources it was already radiating. You wouldn't consider a dung beetle that eats an animal's shit to be a parasite, would you?

Us and livestock is a mutually symbiotic relationship. We eat them, they get protection from other predators, veterinary care, a steady food supply, etc.
>>
>>17349279
Again. The telescope has nothing to do with antimatter. It was constructed for the sole purpose of detecting extradimentional entities
>>
File: 1451653762304.jpg (14KB, 264x278px) Image search: [Google]
1451653762304.jpg
14KB, 264x278px
>this thread
How far /x/ has fallen
>>
File: Capture.png (72KB, 469x300px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
72KB, 469x300px
>>17349320
>>
>>17349318
Yet they live their short lives in cages where they are abused and force fed. It is not symbiotic. I could think of no better definition for hell
>>
>>17349334
Hell or otherwise, it's not a parasitic relationship by any definition of the term.
>>
>>17349318
Infact we are parasites for the whole earth. We take and take and give nothing back at all.
>>
>>17348589
That is clearly street lights shot with a wobbly camera. You can even see the horizon and the night sky! Fucktard!
>>
>>17349338
Earth isn't alive, at least not in the sense we use when defining parasitism. Stop being dumb.
>>
>>17349346
Whichever term you want to use we are a species of undesirables. Perhaps a virus is more accurate
>>
>>17349357
Virus is inaccurate, too. A virus can only reproduce using its host, which isn't the case with other lifeforms.

fuck off with this edgy misanthropy meme
>>
>>17349334
i'm in agreement on this, unfortunately. lots of people complaining about getting abducted and assprobed by aliens probably eat tortured beings for every meal of the day and think nothing of it.
>>
>>17349361
Oh? Have you really become so desperate that you must mince my words in order to gain the upper hand? Is this truly the limit of your reasoning capabilities? Sad.

It matters not. I am the sword and you are the stones on which i am sharpened
>>
>>17349372
It is an inconvenient thought. It will change someday soon.
>>
>>17349380
So what's the total post count of people claiming to be the new messiah?
On /x/, currently. I count 3, but I'm sure I've missed a few.
>>
I want to see /sci/ shitting all over it
>>
>>17349393
No, just the one. You are so quick to call me a liar that you don't even ask what makes me say i am he.

Time for a thought experiment. Lets say, hypothetically speaking, that the bible was indeed inspired of God and his son came among you.

How would you distinguish him from a mad man? What qualities might you look for? Or would you just declare him insane and seal your own fates out of ignorance?
>>
>>17349417
He walked on water and magicked up wine and fish.
Can you do that? If you can, why not prove it?
And if you can prove it to us, why not prove it to the masses? Can you imagine the conversion rates? How man souls would be saved?
>>
>>17349428
"This generation will ask for a sign but none will be given" it is not miracles that is my proof it is the sacred secrets i hold.

In any case i actually have very little free will. I am told to go this way and that so i go this way and that. It is not my own volition i do the things i do, but it is the Fathers.
>>
>>17349428
I have performed miracles however.
>>
>>17349439
So you have proof, but you just happen to just not be able to tell anyone.
Of course. Isn't that always how it is?
Why should we believe you over every cult leader or homeless person that thinks they're Christ 2.0?
You can't prove it any more than they.
>>
>>17349447
Even if i did do as you said wouldn't you claim it was some sort of trick? The first raised the dead infront of peoples eyes many times and they still put him to death
>>
>>17349451
Isn't it the messiahs duty to bring the truth, damned be the cost of it?
Whatever few believe will be saved.
And if you do something repeatable, and do it in front of a live, large audience, will they be able to deny you?
>>
>>17349447
Proof proof proof. It is a flawed human concept invented by those that wish to deny the truth. As i said before it is the God of Heaven that tells all men what is true and what is not on an individual basis.
>>
>>17349454
I am bringing you the truth. If God has favor on a person he will -make- them believe me. If God does not have favor i could split heaven and earth in two before them and they would not believe
>>
File: 1444072024791.jpg (118KB, 960x965px) Image search: [Google]
1444072024791.jpg
118KB, 960x965px
if shilling is evidence of truth, this thread must be true
>>
So it is written. "They had moses and the prophets and they did not believe them, neither will they believe a man raised from the dead"
>>
>>17348589
This looks just like motion blur from a timelapse photograph. There may be an extra shutter involved to prevent streaking, but I don't see how this is proof of anything except massive hoaxing.
>>
Tbh i shouldn't even be speaking out here. I should be quietly accumulating power til im ready. But even tho it exposes me i feel it worth it even if i can save one person.

I can tell the Father is somewhat vexed with me but is willing to make a concession on my behalf
>>
>>17349466
Man that is some shaky logic.

I like the picture though.
>>
>>17349604
I find its a pretty consistent method.
>>
>>17348589
>anti-matter
>extra terrestrial

you blew it up, never use those words.
>>
>>17349632
I'm sure you do.
>>
>>17348589
Of it lives on earth it's now extraterrestrial it's terrestrial then
>>
File: 107843936.jpg (20KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
107843936.jpg
20KB, 313x313px
>>17349665
What do you mean
>>
Bump for Thunder energies
>>
>>17350438
bump for there's no such thing as fucking "anti-light" and the entire premise is flawed.
>>
>>17350459
It was never built for antimatter shit. What's the guy gonna say? "A filament of light told me to build a telescope that could let me see other filaments of light?" The fucker literally built a fucking silph scope.

Time to catch some motherfucking gahstlys
>>
>>17348750
you just went full retards.

This whole board is fucked, where else can we go?

THis is a looney tune who doesn't know what slow aperture images look like.

Fuck.
>>
>>17350505
Maybe extra dimensional entities look like slow aperture images. What is retarded is thinking that someone could be so stupid as to try a scam like that and it not be found out 2 seconds later.
>>
>>17350497
Ill say it again, go read his fucking website, hes claiming it works by seeing "anti-light" since there is no anti-light, its bunk.
>>
>>17348826
The funny part is that science and religion apparently got along pretty well throughout most of history.
>>
>>17350521
>What is retarded is thinking that someone could be so stupid as to try a scam like that and it not be found out 2 seconds later.

K seems valid

> reads thread

Nvm people are that retarded.
>>
This is the most absurdly impossible thing I have ever seen. How can anyone actually believe this?
>>
*says completely crazy nonsense*

*is called out and ridiculed for crazy nonsense.*

Must be shills sent by the FBI to discredit me, therefore my beliefs must be true.
>>
>>17350569
so many idiots have said the same thing in the past and were proven wrong
>>
>>17348589
I'd recognize the pixelated stench of false holograms anywhere.
>>
>>17350780
But we're talking about something that is demonstrably false. If I say that I can turn wood into chocolate by taking a piss on it, guess what? That's impossible.
>>
>>17348908

Ancient culture's were exposed more directly to these beings in the form of 'gods' and avatars, this manifested itself in legends, mythology and other written religious text, mostly because circumstances were different before and after Christ and the battle for souls became more subversive, alongside an intellectually maturing man. People have had experiences supernatural in nature, both interacting with different beings ranging from ghost to possession to other haunting or curses, being abducted by "aliens" which turned out to be more then just a physical manifestation.

You think dimensional entities are impossible? We are literally the proof that this is possible, we are beings manifested in a 'reality' of sorts, more then likely we're similar to other dimensions spoken of in mathematics, as far as science goes however, we cannot confirm or deny this, but the occult offers us some knowledge of this, especially the Kabbalah which speaks of a ten-dimensional universe, depending on how you categorize or view its content, I myself, see no reason to not believe it, considering my experiences and the experiences of those who I love dearly.

The idea that religion has been an handful of entities going by the different names to manipulate mankind in a spiritual sense isn't as crazy as one may believe if you consider the reality of extra-dimensions and beings with goals and agendas in the spiritual world able to interact with man to achieve some sort of a result there, it also explains the system we live in, where humans pop in and out of a system which has been on-going for a very, very long time, we enter a world filled with art, history, knowledge from our fore-fathers with people entering and leaving constantly, surely mechanics must exist with allow people to enter and leave such a thing? At least I would think so.
>>
>>17349336
Yes it is. He just said it is. And defined how. You just don't want to believe it.
>>
>>17349474
The OP pic has nothing to do with the topic.
>>
>>17349486
Hi. I think you're like me. Are you enlightened? a son of god?
>>
>>17350890
Ancient gods were fallen angels and their children and the fallen angel's genetically modified animal playthings.
>>
>>17351063

I believe this to be so as well, The book of Enoch, which as far as I am concerned can be considered canon, describes in great detail what happened during the days of Noah, which is more or less what you described. The plan was to pollute the genes of man so that the savior wouldn't be able to redeem mankind since it would become something irredeemable by the blood of Christ. This failed of course, but this is an important subject to understand because as Christ says in Matthew 24:37 the return of those times, likely with a modern twist:

"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be."
>>
>santilli

Literally jews
>>
>>17350780
Yeah but this is already understood to be false based on proven scientific observations and facts.
>>
>>17351012
>The picture is an entity captured by one of the telescopes.
The OP post says explicitly:
>The picture is an entity captured by one of the telescopes.
...and the picture is also shown in the video that the OP posted.

So your comment is totally wrong.
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.