[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just went back to my bedroom same as I have the last ten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: 415.jpg (38KB, 650x353px) Image search: [Google]
415.jpg
38KB, 650x353px
So I just went back to my bedroom same as I have the last ten years of my life. And something feels off. I can't place it. It's not quite a noise. It's not quite a smell, or feeling. It's not a presence or a fear.

It feels disjointed. Like my essence is out of place or my room has change from facing east to north some how. I don't know how else to explain it. I tried to change the sound in the room with music and tv but it still doesn't fit. I can't fix this offset. Does anybody know what's going on? Did I have a stroke?
>>
File: 1453438596888.png (25KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453438596888.png
25KB, 240x200px
Depression has been on a rise for the past couple years.

The world actually ended in late 2012. We're all quite thoroughly dead. Where we exist now is a kind of fading echo of the universe. Our souls have left, on to whatever lies ahead. We are essentially animate corpses, coming to the slow realization of our doom.

People that used to have a strong sense of purpose in their life will last the longest. They'll be able to convince themselves that, even though they can't feel the sense of communion with their faith they once had, it's just because they're going through a rough patch and keeping strong faith will see them through.

Replace faith with amy other strong sense of purpose and the effect is the same. But the average prole, just puttering along in life, will find themselves increasingly questioning why they even bother, as they gradually lose the ability to feel any kind of emotion, positive or negative.

You will also begin to notice that you can't remember as much of your life as you used to.even recent memories get fuzzy and indistinct far more quickly.

It's just your connection with this tenuous shadow of reality gradyally fraying.

Don't worry though. This is as close to hell as it gets for us. Our souls have already gone on. All that awaits is oblivion.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.