[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x think of her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 249x202px
Do you believe her? Or mediums in general. Any experiences to share?

>gf contacts medium after friend passed away.
>expensive af, top tier medium
>medium tells her that her friend claims she still has said friends shirt, "the one that is in the last picture my gf took of said friend"
>sure enough it was
>medium also described said friends appearance to a T

It still could be coincidence, but it's definately interesting.
>>
I've always thought her hair was in the shape of a ball sack
>>
Not saying there aren't some legit mediums, but cold reading, barnum statements and lucky ass guesses are a thing. Combine that with someone grieving over a loved one and youve got a recipe for exploitation.

>expensive af, top tier medium
this shit makes me worry.
>>
>>17347265
Hahaha, now I am going to think that every time I see her
>>
>>17347274
>expensive af

OP here, yeah it's really just a one time experience lol. I also agree that some will try to take advantage of people who just experienced a loss.

In my gfs case, it was months after her friend passed. The medium also kind of befriended her. Sent her gifts in the mail now and then, and talks to her for free.
>>
>>17347244
>Do you believe her?

Absolutely not. She's a decent enough cold reader that has a trashy, perfect for TLC look. As for mediums in general, yeah I think some are legit.
>>
>>17347244
Mediums use demons and tell you mundane physical things that any spirit can see and relay across the spirit world.
>>
>>17347244
Her hair's full of ghosts
>>
>>17347265
I bet u like ballsax
>>
>>17347244
She's pretty.
>>
She's a scam artist
>>
I really wish I could believe her, but I can't.
>>
There are real mediums out there. A friend of mine is a pretty good one. But the bitch from the OP is fake. A good cold reader, as previously stated.
>>
>>17347244
She's entirely cold readings and research. Shit-tier medium.
>>
File: 1448543721024.jpg (58KB, 599x549px) Image search: [Google]
1448543721024.jpg
58KB, 599x549px
>>17347265
Good kek m8
>>
>>17347244
I believe in mediums but I prefer larges or extra larges
>>
>>17347776
/thread
all of these "psychics" have been proven fakes
>>
I live on Long Island and everyone either has a personal story or knows someone with one of how this woman sets people up on her shows. If she films in say a restaurant she'll tell all the patrons exactly what to do and whatever.

/thread
>>
>>17347265
Kek
>>
>live in a house where grandmother died
>live in a house where stepfather died
>used to live in a house where a prostitute hanged herself
>never experienced supernatural shit, ever
Meh.
>>
File: nigga please.jpg (5KB, 155x213px) Image search: [Google]
nigga please.jpg
5KB, 155x213px
>>17347244
Full of shit
>>
>>17347776
This she's just a scumbag that takes advantage of the stupid.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.