[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Me >Use Ouiji Board in house when younger witha bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Totally.jpg (94KB, 484x506px) Image search: [Google]
Totally.jpg
94KB, 484x506px
>Be Me
>Use Ouiji Board in house when younger witha bunch of neighborhood kids
>Now realize we probably didn't close the connection by saying "Goodbye" when we were done.
>Now the room of the house we used it in makes me uncomfortable as fuck to go near, I don't even like using the restroom next to it, always have a feeling something is going to slam the door shut, but never does.
>Friend comes over
>I point to that room
>Say, "And that's where the ghost lives."
>Nothing prompted it
>No idea why I would ever say something like that.
>Spooky shit sometimes happens, not untill years later
>Spend whole summer by myself at house
>Sleep in our Gameroom since we have a foldout bed/couch and the internet in there is faster than my room
>Hear creaks and what sounds like footsteps all the fucking time.
>Some nights moreso than others.
>Can never fucking sleep right becuase of it
>Probably should have just gone back to my room, but the internet and my computer was down there.
>One night, all of a sudden whole house starts shaking
>House stops shaking and hear a woman's voice come from the wall next to the bed.
>Can't remember what it said, but my cat definantely heard it too.
>Get the fuck out of there immediately
>Another night
>Massive thunderstorm
>By myself
>We have a coat closet downstairs
>I walk past it to go to kitchen
>Door open
>Leave kitchen
>Door closed
>Fuckme.jpg
>We have a linen closet upstairs in hall
>Packed with shit, so it's hard to close
>Go to my bedroom to sleep, watching videos on phone
>I distinctly heard a door close in the hall
>I think nothing of it, but very spooked
>Wake up the next morning, door is closed
>ohfuck
>Go downstairs, living room light is on
>ohgod
>Cat food dish is perfectly centered in the kitchen
>My cat is circling around it, sniffing at it
>Call my parents (they were at another house, it's a long story)
>Freak the fuck out, because I had called them that night talking about the closet door.
>>
File: Totally Not Good.jpg (89KB, 679x657px) Image search: [Google]
Totally Not Good.jpg
89KB, 679x657px
Nothing happens for a while
>Be me
>alone
>sitting in my room, watching videos
>Hear footsteps downstairs
>Hear what sounds like children laughing and playing
>Pause video
>Nothing
>Go back to video, hear the exact same thing again
>Pause video, nothing
>Go back to video, hear it start up again, run to my bedroom door
>Hear this shit full on, no mistake there is something downstairs
>It stops, never hear it again
Another night I was up late on Skype with my GF
>Hear my door lock
>I already had my door locked, but it souds like something either clicked the lock open, or locked it
>Tell GF
>She's freaking out, begging me not to go check out the door.
>I check it anyway
>Door is locked, just like I always had it.
That's all for now, I will report more if happens.
>>
>>17342289
This going on now Op? Or what?
>>
>>17342301

The last of this that happened was the kids laughing incident.
>>
>>17342288
>Use Ouiji Board
Mistake #1...
>>
>>17342288
>Now the room of the house we used it in makes me uncomfortable as fuck to go near, I don't even like using the restroom next to it, always have a feeling something is going to slam the door shut, but never does.
>Nothing prompted it

don't lie to yourself
>>
A friend of mine and I were into ouiji boards a while back and intentionally left the "portal" open. It gave us the name "tut" spelled out so that's what we called it. Weird shit happened a lot after all that. Doors opening and closing, cold spots, things being thrown (including a pair of scissors), strange music that moved around the house with no explanation. We would both wake up with weird scratches and whatnot. Jokingly she offered it her first born child, and for the most part the weird stuff stopped. She had a baby in recently and moved out of state. She's been messaging me with a lot of weird stuff happening there. Baby monitor interference, things being moved, baby staring weirdly. She had post partum pretty bad too, on some meds for that stuff.

So we shall see
>>
>>17344833
>she offered it her first born child,
wow. It's jus one brilliant move after another..
>>
>>17344872
Yep. We were dumb kids. But the baby is happy, healthy, progressing well. Barely ever cries. If other weird stuff happens I'll probably post pack eventually, as of now it's been pretty dull. And from an outside perspective easily explainable.
>>
>>17344833

>jokingly gave up first born
>after all the spoopy shit

You deserve whats coming
>>
>>17344932
Yep. But as I said above, the stuff is pretty dull (and explainable from an outside perspective) I guess I'll report back eventually if absolutely nothing happens too. If nothing happens, what does it mean?
>>
Ignorant reporting in.

What is significant about quija boards, in particular, that make occurrences like these so frequent? Are they a 'de-facto' method of contacting 'paranormal beings'?
>>
This just in: hasbro doesn't have a haunted toy factory. It's just a piece of cardboard.
>>
>2016
>Too delusional to understand that Ouiji Boards are a meme
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.