[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if I created a ouija board with my blood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1448873353552.jpg (129KB, 611x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448873353552.jpg
129KB, 611x960px
What would happen if I created a ouija board with my blood?
>>
u'd be a serious contender to the edgiest ouija award
>>
>>17341421
a) you get rekt
b) nothing
c) why not use poop instead?
d) OP is traditionaly a faggot
d) go kill yourself
Multiple correct answers. You get negative points for picking the wrong one(s)
>>
>>17341421
I say YOLO.
>>
>>17341421

it would be like any other, only less sanitary and you would feel a little weak for a while after
>>
>>17341454
Yeah, because he's gonna drop a pint of blood on it. Sure
>>
I've actually done this before:

>Living in a sober house, just got out of rehab
>Bored with nothing to do
>Housemates and I develop an interest in Ouija
>Decide to all of the stuff you're "not supposed to do" with it
>Buy a shitty Hasbro Ouija from Toys R Us
>Take it home and start the session
>I don't really remember what the spirit said, I don't think it was anything too interesting
>Start hurling insults at it
>Friend cuts his hand and bleeds all over the Ouija board
>We don't say goodbye, immediately bring the board outside and light it on fire.

>A few days later, around 1:00am
>In the room that we performed the session in
>All lights are off, trying to sleep
>Suddenly, main light in the room starts flickering, wakes me up
>Continues for a few minutes and then stops
>Wake my roommate up
>Light flickers again, and we hear a loud bang outside our window, like someone was punching the side of the house
>But we're on the 2nd story

>Next day, roommate reads out of the Bible and anoints the room with olive oil (he was kind of dumb)
>Works, never see any weird shit again.

Wouldn't do it again, at least not in my house. I already have enough shit on my plate, having to deal with a ghost every day would suck.
>>
>>17341430
kek
>>
>>17341527
Thanks man. I'm thinking of painting on the letters and shit with my blood or something else's. I heard blood is a lubricant in conjuring and I'm curious how powerful it can get
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>17341584
You're a real piece of work, David
>>
>>17341591
Thanks chief
>>
>>17341584
Cook the blood dry & mix it with animal fat

Best brown paint!

>>17341430
Edgiest ouija will draw out edgiest spirts
Set up ouija-cast for tips!

>>17341441
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17341459
He didn't say he was making a novel. Goddamn, it'll only take maybe a quarter of a cup.
>>
>>17341421
Trying to summon the spirits of middle school?
>>
>>17341421
totally not worth all that blood
>>
>>17341421
Virginity blood is magic
>>
It would smear everywhere
>>
>>17341584
Powerful enough for you to be buttfucked by bad spirits
>>
>>17341421
I've done this before. Nothing happened. It was disappointing.

I used blood from my index finger.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.