[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirit Guides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Could anybody tell me how to make contact with my spirit guide(s)?

I was thinking that this summer I would go someplace and not eat sleep or drink until something happens, like a vision quest except I'm just some guy. Is that really stupid?

Or maybe I should just keep meditating?
>>
>>17339818
You might want to look into Salvia divinorum.
>>
>>17339833
I.. uhh.. already have some. The effects were weird. Few visuals. Is it possible to do it wrong? Or maybe I need a better way of smoking it because my pipe is bad. I probably didn't do enough.
>>
>>17339818
Theyre no "guides", im not too sure what it is you talk to, which is strange that you never remmeber its voice for some reason. Doing it more than once allows it to come and go as it pleases during your dreams. Soon you stop dreaming but you know its still there with you. Right as youre about to sleep you always feel it come into the room. Rarely you get the sensation that something is whispering right into your ear, annoying a shit after a few times. But yeah, no real side effects but i do miss dreaming.
>>
Is your intuition not guidance enough?
>>
>>17340595
What do you expect of a spiritual guidance? Your brain wouldn't be able to connect to another plane of existence.
Intuition is the highest possible connection your body can handle and the point is two fingers under your belly button. Alternatively you can sense the resonance of your body to gain access to higher dimensions.
>>
>>17339818
>how to meet and work with spirit guides
https://mega.nz/#!kgExGTrJ!W3H0Tx9arGc5eJMeXidnVW1pGTwLA1-3gYWDQxZg5eI
>>
>>17340603
>>17340595
>expectation
As I gather the idea is specifically to not put earthly expectations on it. \Having said that.. I'm not sure. Some being to give a perspective on whether I'm on the right track, etc.. When I made the post I felt pretty desperate, though I can't say I feel the same desperation at the moment.
I thought intuition was associated with the third eye?
I felt like I couldn't even connect to it on my own.
>>17340166
I'm not sure what you mean.
>>17340604
Thanks
>>
>>17341005
Do not work on your third eye until you got rid of all your. The third eye let you see how the reality looks like in real, but you can force this experience by dmt/lsd or other mind altering substances. But you wouldn't be able to handle the gathered insights because your brain would try to interpret the information with the definitions that are hardwired.
The third eye is just another sensor, but you can only interpret the Infos intuitiv.
Your intuition is very subtle in fact a kind of white noise permanent emitting but cut away from conscious recognise, same principle with the aura. The aura is all over the place, but you cannot see it, because it's not essential to survive (at least nowadays). Imo: in the earlier stages of humans (before fire) it was essential to see the aura of others in the night. You are able to see the aura in a nearly dark room, the noise floating around and the fine silver lines all over your body.
>>
>>17341005
And don't have any expectations what do ever. Any definition of anything leads to expectations leads to illusions leads to entrapment of your consciousness.
True enlightenment is without any definition, expectations, illusion only then you can experience yourself through your body - and forget this definition, just take it as a guidance. Every person is sometimes your master and sometimes you are the master of others. It's all the same, because there is nothing else but consciousness.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.