[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I live just outside of Chicago and a skinwalker looking straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: skinwalker.jpg (93KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker.jpg
93KB, 640x359px
So I live just outside of Chicago and a skinwalker looking straight up constantly just ran past my house and down the street while making beeping noises and gurgeling "I'm home" as it ran.

Who's been feeding the local skinwalkers drugs?
>>
>be me, living in the Ontario wilderness
>live on an old settler's land, no one around for literally kilometers
>backyard if just entirely woodland
>spooky happening and weird noises all the time
I have stories if anyone wants them.
>>
>>17338725
I want them anon.
>>
>>17338721
i remember that exact format from another story
fuck off rp faggot
>>
>>17338735
tfw neo4channing newfags are unable to tell the difference between roleplaying and a humorical reference to an existing content.
>>
>>17338770
'humorical' aint a word senpai
>>
>>17338725
Tell us
>>
>>17338725
Give spoops
>>
>>17338721

How do you kill Skin Walkers?
>>
>>17338721
>be OP
>have the mental capacity of a child
>can't write a good story
>better try to RP on /x/
>>
>>17340110
you have sex with them
>>
>>17340110
Bullets usually work.

The government mandates now that trace amounts of bismuth be put into each bullet now, so they're now mildly effective against supernatural entities.
Plus, if it turns out to just be a rapist, you can still just shoot their fucking face.
>>
Bumparooni
>>
>>17338721
You know damn well it's a crack head who's nostalgic of his old street.

>outside of chicago
>skinwalker

I bet that skin walker will suck your dick for a cheese sandwhich if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
File: Hillary_Clinton_1992.jpg (609KB, 2830x3624px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_Clinton_1992.jpg
609KB, 2830x3624px
>be me
>be walking around with a friend
>be in a place where I am not sure if you want to be
>be unafraid
> friend is occult
>joke at retardation
>hitch in laugh
> large meadow
> feel eyes upon us
> smell fear and piss
> hear feetsteps
>tiptoes
>cough cool
> change name to Chicago
>spit up blood
> dine on visions with new eyes
>creatures rape my face
>hybrids open up the door

>this isn't really sex
>this isn't really life
>this isn't really anything i think i like
>stand idly by as they rape your children
>be Hillary Clinton
>lol, because Hil Clin
>>
>>17340110
dont shoot it in the chest. aim for the lower back or abdomen area. Their anatomy is kind of different than ours so thats where all the good stuff is. gonna need more than a shotgon with some buckshot though. some serious automatic firepower and you're gonna have to have a buddy to take over while you reload.

but it might just retreat after you shoot it a few times, I can't remember a story where they actually attacked the people that shot them. they always kinda shrugged it off and just walked away back into the trees.
>>
>>17340204
>bismuth
Why would bismuth damage supernatural entities?
>>
>>17340818
It's a supernatural mineral.
>>
>>17340830
like my dick
>>
>>17340911
9/11.... We all know what they told us was a lie, but i guess some folks still believe Al Queida did it and that you have a "big" one.

Lol, faggot.
>>
>>17340787
In a thread of roleplaying faggots, you're king queer.
>>
>>17340110
Marijuana, if that one story is true.
>>
>>17338725
fellow Ontario dweller checking in, I wish to hear these spoops anon
>>
File: k goes innawoods.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
k goes innawoods.gif
3MB, 480x360px
>Not always carrying around pocket ash
>Not always keeping some hollow point boolits with the hollow point filled with ash
Boy, you're just beginning to get skinfucked to the sound of "I wouldn't worry about it"
>>
>>17338721
So if this is unusual behavior for a skinwalker, what is normal behavior and how do you know it's normal behavior?
>>
>>17342147
I thought it was heroin. If we're thinking about the same one.

Either way, good luck trapping one and gassing it.
>>
>>17338725
Feed us spooks, reply to your original comment to track it.
>>
File: 1426249138566.jpg (11KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1426249138566.jpg
11KB, 250x214px
Sounds like you saw a crackhead nigga.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.