[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else, just before they're about to fall asleep, experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: whorse.jpg (957KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
whorse.jpg
957KB, 2550x3300px
anyone else, just before they're about to fall asleep, experience an intense surge of what feels like electricity that courses through your entire body and jolts you awake, and your heart is beating so fast and you feel this intense sense of dread like youre going to die- or sometimes while your mid dream see and hear what looks like tv static and you feel awake but and your brain feels like it's numb and raw. like when you feel ants crawling over your skin when your arm falls asleep but in your brain. this happens to me all the time and im not sure what causes it. i was hospitalized once because the static came on and it jolted me awake and i felt like i was getting thrown in a million different directions and my brain felt so numb but i couldnt see anything but i could tell that i was walking and flailing my arms everywhere and when i came to i was in my bathroom- and if i let my mind wander i kept thinking that i was going to disappear and that i did something awful and that id never be the same again and that id be stuck like that. very long numbers scared me for some reason i associated the number one with being pure or correct or something and the numbers in the billions were evil and satanic and theyd cause me to disappear. i thought i had a seizure but the doctors didnt think it was a seizure just exhaustion but it happens so frequently
>>
>>17337660
seems like sleep paralysis, you have to learn to accept it, the more you fear more worse it gets, be brave OP, it wont kill you
>>
File: giantegg.webm (1MB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
giantegg.webm
1MB, 460x460px
>>17337660
interdimensional fake titty fluid
>egg whites

>i think they are mislabeling them as ions or whatever
>sun is a nucleus of a cell
>the egg white is here but we cant see it, and conveniently there is positive and negative ions everywhere, even in the air, and they cant explain why
>the egg white conducts electricy
>its how god moves shit around, puts fish in rain puddles, sparks life in babies, etc
>like saline water, they used saline water for fake titties because it conducts electricity
>interdimensional fake titty fluid

thinking about publishing this theory
sci is 100% bullshit tho: "drink aspertame gmo soda, smoke a pesticide cigarette, line your house with aspestos and paint it with lead paint.... trust us we have degrees"

>also ayys so whatevs
>>
>>17337684
well u asked
try an air ionizer or orgonite, less than $40 will convert your negativity to positive ions and then lifes good again?

worth a try bro
>>
Hypnogognic jerk?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.