[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 15

File: watts.jpg (108KB, 360x479px) Image search: [Google]
watts.jpg
108KB, 360x479px
Are you afraid of death, /x/?
>>
I'm more afraid of what comes after to bh
>>
How can death be real if our lifes aren't real?
>>
No, just curious about what happens after. I believe in heaven so I think it will be cool to see my family.
>>
Fuck no not after the bullshit the entire world is going through right now.

I'm also a dumbass and Yahweh knows it.
>>
Well, I mean it is the ultimate unknown, so idk. It'll happen regardless. It'll happen regardless of your belief, race, sex, your deeds, your money, your politics, your health and everything else. Nothing says we just "unbecome", yet nothing says anything at all happens. Are we just biological and chemical things that are just here or is there something else? You won't know until you die.
>>
File: z.jpg (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
396KB, 1920x1080px
>>17336660
>>17336656

OP here, I'm looking forward to being reborn.
>>
>>17336656
But what if they're in hell?
>>
i'm way more afraid of not being able to do what i want to do in the future
>>
>>17336621
I am afraid of dying a virgin
>>
>>17336643
Exactly I want to be worthy in front of Christ
>>
Watts himself went out like a boss to be honest, just going to sleep under the stars in his favorite comfy hammock, and just never waking up. He talked about that so often in his lectures too.

I guess the Universe liked him that much ;_;
>>
>>17336621
I do not fear death. I welcome it after a living a nice life. I don't want to exist forever. Forever is a long time and eventually existence would be suffering.
>>
File: fuckouttahere.jpg (42KB, 548x790px) Image search: [Google]
fuckouttahere.jpg
42KB, 548x790px
>inb4 oh i can't wait to fvcking die k3k
>>
>>17337838
Get out normie. Reeeee
>>
>>17337228
aww i always wondered how he went. that's so . . . tender.
>>
>>17336643
>I'm more afraid of what comes after to bh

Or what doesn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 706x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 706x960px
>>17337790
>suffering is existence
>>
Death doesn't scare me. There are people who I would let kill me.
>>
>>17337838
You activated my trap card
>>
>>17336621
There is no life without death. We live purely by killing other things. Plants, animals etc

You need to stop thinking of "humans" as some magical super-conscious beings and imagine us as a cell. We are essentially just a cell.

Our best chance of passing on our genes is procreation. After that, we're basically useless.

If a baby wasn't so vulnerable we'd probably die immediately after the baby (or 2nd baby) was born. Fortunately for us, babies are shit, so we survive long enough to protect them from the environment and feed them. That's it. That's life.

All Life is a cycle. Born, eat, shit, have babies, die. Rinse and repeat until life hits some fucking "unified", "singularity".. I don't even know. What IS the point of life-forms? Why do life-forms diversify into such complex individual species in a race to survive if at the end of the day everything gets eaten and dies?

It's a catch 22 pandoras box motherfucker.
>>
>>17336621
I'm pretty scared of actually dying, not really what happens after so much.

Like I'm scared of the pain my body will go through or the actual experience leading up to my death, like seeing a truck run head into me, screaming in shock before my body is turned to a pulp.
>>
Everyone fears death and you can never really get over it completely. I don't fear death that much, I have an understanding of what happens to us and we will have very interesting stories to tell if only we can trace the history of our atoms.

What I do fear is living.
>>
>>17336621
yes, and I can't convince myself there's an afterlife, so the best thing I can do is keep myself distracted
>>
Why fear death? You were already dead once.. was it that bad?
>>
>>17338448
Damn..
>>
>>17336676

You began the OP with that picture but still think "you" are going to be reborn?
>>
>>17338045
Nihilism can only provide you so much

>before you realize it's nothing at all
>nothing at all
>NOTHING AT ALL
>>
File: WOW! It's Fucking Nothing.jpg (58KB, 590x572px) Image search: [Google]
WOW! It's Fucking Nothing.jpg
58KB, 590x572px
>>17338604
>>
I don't really think I am desu. I overdosed when I was 17 and my heart stopped for about 40 seconds, don't remember shit after I realized what was happening though. I'd think I would have some kind of "love life to the fullest" experience from dying but nothing really changed.
>>
>>17338461

>be you
>be happily dead for an eternity
>suddenly born
>struggles to stay alive on an exploding rock circling a giant ball of fire for 70 years
>dies painfully
>shits self
>be happily dead for an eternity

Life is the scary part, a brief glimpse into a horrorific scene of death, destruction, and all-round shitness, yet we cling to it like a baby clutching a tit.

Do not fear the Grim Reaper. Death is our sanctuary.
>>
>>17338671
>struggles to stay alive on an exploding rock circling a giant ball of fire for 70 years
>>
>>17338593
Well I'm no longer going to be Anon.
>>
We've all been dead for billions of years and we'll all be dead for billions of years to come there is no reason to fear nothing and to go back to nothing from where we came
>>
File: Theotokos-Iconostasis1.jpg (100KB, 633x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Theotokos-Iconostasis1.jpg
100KB, 633x1330px
Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
>>
>>17337219
Why do you follow a belief system that only induces fear?
>>
>>17339045
so satan is actually harvesting our souls to fuel his big intradimensional space cock?
>>
>>17338123
I'm seconding this post before some Christfags jump on the boat and say some dumb shit like "If you love and worship your savior, Jesus Christ, you will find meaning."

They act so damn sure of everything all the time. They think everyones' shoes are the same size and that theirs will fit on everyone else.
>>
>>17338139
>I'm pretty scared of actually dying, not really what happens after so much

This exactly. I just assume after death is nothing so I worry about what I will or wont accomplish in life because we can die at literally any time, and in so many terrifyingly different ways
>>
>>17336621
Not really, but that does not make me wanna die soon
>>
here this explains everything:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogyq0z6KDGM
>>
kind of. i am currently serching for something to have faith in, but i feel if i'm wrong i might got to some hellish dimension according to whatever turns out to be true
>>
>>17339066
Yes, the truth is inconvenient to your meaningless and irresponsible worldview.

You know who we say is right all the time? God.

You know who we say is wrong all the time? satan, your spiritual father.

Because it's one or the other, friendo. One or the other.
>>
>>17339120
I'm Pantheistic. My worldview is to be happy. To live life as what I judge to be the greatest version of myself.

Once again, why so certain that there is any type of "correct" path to take?
>>
>>17339140
That Bible
>>
>>17339051
It's not fear it's deep reverence for Jesus
>>
>>17336621
Nope, I smoke Dmt all the time.I know what it's like.
>>
I always thought I was a hard ass and was not scared of death. 4 years ago I was ice fishing alone and fell through some ice. I was in the water for almost 10 mins. As I was treading water and losing function of my body all I could think about is how I was scared of dying and did not want to.

I made my way home and almost died of hypothermia.
>>
>>17336621
A little bit but I'm also glad that it'll come eventually.
>>
>>17340126
I still need to try it but nervous. Everyone has the same experience with DMT which is creepy to me.
>>
>>17336621
A sage worse than deaf.....
>>
>>17336621
I don't think I'm afraid of dying, cause, well when you're dead, you're done for good in this world.
I try not to worry about the next one because I don't know anything about it.
I think I'm afraid of pain, but way more afraid of what I'll leave behind me and not having the time to do what I want, to make happy the people I want to make happy
I regularly find myself bursting into tears when I think of losing stuff as immaterial and exhilarating as love, family, nature, atoms and all that life has to something as grossly material and bland as a car's bumper. Then I usually phase out.
Anyone experience this kind of episodes ?
>>
It's not my death so much that I fear, but my family's. :(

I love them all so much.
>>
>>17339069
This
>>
>>17336621
Only spiritual death. Bodily death iss not bad.
>>
>>17338448
holy fucking shit...
>>
File: 1412392222769.jpg (521KB, 1005x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1412392222769.jpg
521KB, 1005x1312px
I've been thinking about the idea of death more and more recently, and it honestly does terrify me.

I'm at the point where how I'm going to die doesn't frighten me a great deal (though, were I to get cancer or something, and have a very long, drawn-out death, I obviously wouldn't be too enamored with the idea), just as long as I live a long and fulfilling life.
What gets to me now is the idea of nonexistence, not too dissimilar to what >>17338123 described.

I'm fairly young, and am entering into a point in my life where I'm feeling pretty content. I'm in school studying what I love, and am fairly confident about getting a job afterwards that I'll enjoy.
I've recently met a woman who, no matter how much digging and scrutinizing I do, seems to be absolutely perfect for me. After several relationships over the years, I've met someone I can see a future with; one that I'd really love to peruse.
Confidence issues are quickly becoming things of my past, and I have many hobbies and interests that keep me satisfied, intellectually and physically.
All of this together has resulted in me feeling pretty happy and optimistic. Satisfied with my life currently, as I have never been before, and I don't see it letting up any time soon.

With all of this in mind, an idea seeps into the foreground of my mind; it's all going to end. It will progress and move forward, ceaselessly, until it just stops. Me, walking around, having control of a body, a mind that can think, the world at my fingertips. It'll all be black.
What was it all for?, I wonder. Sure, I'll have made connections, perhaps bettered a community, and maybe have children that will go on and do great things; my genes will live on through them. But what about me? All of that progress and improvement I made for myself, to better myself, to be happy, all to have it just end?
No afterlife, no heaven or hell. Just nothing. Not even consciousness.

I don't want to stop thinking. The idea of not existing makes me shiver.
>>
File: feelsboo.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feelsboo.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>17336621
I know this sounds stupid but it does give a man hope. "The fundemental principle of energy states energy cannot be destroyed or created but transforms from one form to another" So in a sense we are energy and when we die we transform to another form. I guess another form can be interpreted in a number of ways.
>>
>>17336621
Death doesn't scare me but immortality does. Alwell we all must play the cards we are given
>>
>>17341986
The food-for-worms is also a form, sadly. Science is a cold bitch.
>>
File: feels_4.jpg (80KB, 571x515px) Image search: [Google]
feels_4.jpg
80KB, 571x515px
>>17342008
>>
So terrified I cant function
>>
Me too
>>
I don't want to be forced to be in an eternal dream of darkness
>>
Things are not so grim. Hear me out..

Prior to you coming into actual existence, your existence must have been 'possible.'

Were your existence necessary, you would already have existed, and were your existence impossible, you would never exist.

The 'possibility' of you existing must therefore in some sense have its own existence. Possibility cannot exist in itself, but must reside within a subject.

If an already existent matter must precede everything coming into existence, clearly nothing, including matter, can come into existence "ex nihilo", that is, from absolute nothingness.

An absolute beginning of your existence is therefore impossible.

TL;DR, You have always existed.
>>
>>17342892

People always ask.. "Why are we here?"

Of course we're here. Where else would we be?
>>
>>17342892
Yeah, but what about dyin?

Death is an end, not a beginning. You don't know what's on the other side, and that's where the fear enters. When you're afraid, anything seems possible. Science is there to tell us it's nothing. It's like falling asleep and then you are a carcass.

It gives me a reason to put everything I can into this life. I will be judged at the end and I do not want to go without having done anything for anybody. I will be greater than some and I will be less than some, but we all go to the same place, and I hear it's kind of boring there, to be honest.

I'm not scared, I just hope it's painless.
>>
>>17342918
>painless.

It's probably gonna be terrifying and very painful.

Chances are it'll be a slow cancery eaten-from-the-inside bald death, or a "everybody panic I'm having a fucking heart attack" scenario where you flap around on the floor actually shitting yourself while your organs painfully shutdown through lack of Oxygen until you pass out.
>>
File: 1443384666230.jpg (70KB, 638x476px) Image search: [Google]
1443384666230.jpg
70KB, 638x476px
>>17338448
fuuuuuuuuuuuug
>>
>>17342918
>Death is an end

An end of what? .. >>17338671
>struggling to stay alive on an exploding rock circling a giant ball of fire for 70 years
>>
>>17336621

Nope. It's the start of a new adventure.
>>
>>17343100
An end of your very own living life, I would assume.
>>
>>17343100
Our Universe is a cosmic joke.

>lets allow for some life-forms to randomly appear on sporadically-placed exploding rocks which orbit massive balls of fire that are unfathomably far apart
>allow life-forms to hone their best attributes through procreation, evolution and selection, creating super-species
>have them all fight it out in a winner takes all deathmatch for the rocks' resources
>kill them all with radiation anyway
>thatwasfun.rar
>>
Death literally doesn't exist

We are suspended in the same time at all moments

The world is not changing
>>
Yes. Well when I was younger I had an emotional breakdown about death. Untill recently, my father passed away last month. Taking it extremely hard as anyone would with the death of a loved one. It has left me kind of numb to death and dying. I'm sure in time that feeling will fade. And I will be once again very scared about dying. I'm trying to enjoy life as much as my father did.
>>
I'm afraid of dying, so basically pain and suffering. Death sounds peaceful.
>>
I think people are more afraid of dying before they get a chance to actually live, prove themselves, found meaning, purpose, contribution and established a legacy.

Mine opportunity to reach my maximum intentional was snatched from me permanently by liars/exploiters.
This ended with PTSD, which is basically psychological death repeating over and over.

I don't think people that live accepted, worthwhile, respected and worthwhile lives fear death; for they have loved and been loved.
That itself is life, and it blossom and transmits, and carries over.
You're life melds with others in memory and in action, and continues.
>>
>>17343258
>My opportunity to reach my maximum potential
[sorry, tablet]
>>
>>17343258
*find
*your
>>
>>17343258
Expanded:
Am I afraid of death? I think people are more afraid of dying before they get a chance to actually live, prove themselves, find meaning, purpose, contribute and established a legacy.

My opportunity to reach my maximum potential was snatched from me permanently by liars/exploiters.
This ended with PTSD, which is basically psychological death repeating over and over. When your identity is taken, and you are oppressed and stigmatized, your social life [and by extension, academic, socio-legal, romantic, economic, etc..] ends. Once you are illegitimately seen as limited, dehumanized, lacking in development, etc… there is no changing the minds of the arrogant populous or authorities at hand, regardless of what they tell themselves or others. It is in their nature. Competition, social roles, social placement, arguments form report, circular reporting, stereotyping, etc… These are not just social concepts, they are forces; and people seek to maintain familiar forces and social constructs.

I don't think people that live accepted, worthwhile, respected and worthwhile lives fear death; for they have loved and been loved. True respect; lack of baseless competitive/negative attacks, of equal civility and opportunity.
That itself is life, and it blossom and transmits, and carries over.
Your life melds with others in memory and in action, and continues. When you are accepted; and have an ability to grow and impact the world (greatest impact you can), you live forever.
>>
I'm preparing my suicide chamber now. It will be complete in three to four hours and I will be dead in five.
>>
>>17343332
Why's that, friend?
>>
>>17343332
Don't.
Unless you're evil, then there is hope.
>>
>>17336621
Death is nothing to fear. Since when we are it is not and when it is we are not.
>>
>>17343332
But then you'll miss Deadpool and The Witch.

Don't you wanna see The Witch?

Also, I think Clinton might lose. Things may improve.
>>
>>17343413
Sophist nihilist bullshit detected.
>>
>>17343144
Bull shit right now I'm waiting for fo4 to download, been waiting for 32 hours, in an hour when it's done and I'm playing im gonna come back to this thread and call you a faggot
>>
>>17343729
it will be the same time
>>
>>17343346
Because my life is like death already. Because I want to escape. Because I want to be reborn.

>>17343414
>Another substanceless distraction from truth and genuine feeling and caring
^me if I lived to see Deadpool.

I've failed three times to kill myself since yesterday. This time is foolproof.
>inb4
Heroin overdose (.4gram, IV), attempted heroin overdose using proper preparation method of the remnants (.05grams probably), An hour and a half in my garage with the car running. I'd read that newer cars won't work. Apparently my car makes the mark of new by 4 years.

This time I've burned charcoal for 2 hours until its red/white hot and now I'm gonna leave it in my closed car cabin for 2 hours so it can fill it with carbon monoxide. Then I'm gonna sit in the cabin until I'm unconscious.

Three hours until I die.
>>
>>17343752
Please reconsider. Want to talk?
>>
>>17343807
No. It would only upset me and do nothing to change the circumstances that make me want to kill myself. I want to kill myself.
>>
>>17343822
Y'know, killing yourself is a sin and will land you some time in purgatory to purify yourself. You might wanna rethink being reborn, as it isn't up to you, but God. You'll only disappoint yourself.
>>
>>17343822
If you change your mind you can email me [email protected]
I'm not gonna try to talk you out of dying or tell you you're a bad person for wanting to etc, you have every right to feel this way and every right to end your pain. But if you want to talk to someone who won't judge you then I'm more than willing to do that. Whatever you decide to do I wish you the very best x
>>
File: wellthen.jpg (39KB, 353x427px) Image search: [Google]
wellthen.jpg
39KB, 353x427px
>>17341885
>>
>>17343929
Yeah yeah. And the Jews said working on the Sabbath was wrong but they were wrong.

>>17343929
I'm posting this from the chamber. I should be dead in an hour.
>>
>>17338123
You make humanity sound like some sort of tool. It serves one purpose; to procreate. Well, what would be the point of endless procreation? To eventually consume the planet of its resources and turn them into shit?

There has got to be more to life than we know. We can't even replicate a machine to perform at the same standard as a human being. Yeah computers can do outstanding things, but they can't reason, make choices, or consider themselves as an entity. You have to consider how complex that truly is.

I believe a great deal of thought went into the creation of humanity, by no means did we just randomly come about. Just the fact that you exist, you in particular, think about those odds. If life didn't exist, the universe technically, wouldn't exist. It would be perceived by no one, just a giant void. Everything that could be touched, smelt, heard, tasted, or seen, would be entirely irrelevant and serve no purpose. Life is an experience, an enormous experience, for many and many to come. We were put here (my belief) to experience this life, before we move onto the next part of existance. Conception was your entrance into this life, and death is the exit,but they're not the same doorway.
>>
>>17343215
Just lost my father a few months ago. I've been dwelling on death since, making it almost my life mission to figure out whether or not his consciousness transferred on. I've had some crazy things happen to me since then too, that were unexplainable. I plan to seek out a worthy medium to validate whether or not the afterlife is legit. Some people might tell me to let it go but at this point I'm not acting out of desperation, but rather interest. I hope your father is looking over you man, and I hope he's happy.
>>
>>17344363

I think that if there is some creator of the universe, then a lot of thought went into the universe, and humanity is a by product of it. It's like a massively complex rube goldberg machine.
>>
>>17341885
the buddhist philosophy, buddy
its all impermanent.

Feeling good? won't last
Feeling bad? won't last
Suffering? won't last
Living? not forever

make suffering your friend, that is the infinite game
some games we play to win, some we play just to keep them going

like OP, just listen to Alan Watts. he'll make you feel proud to be mortal.
cheers!
>>
>>17344513
How does one make suffering their "friend"?
>>
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
>>
File: jackie1.png (492KB, 483x567px) Image search: [Google]
jackie1.png
492KB, 483x567px
>>17343752
rip anon
>>
No, I'm afraid of the realization that I'm already dead and just reliving the cycle over and over.
>>
>>17343752
>Because my life is like death already

And whose fault is that? You shouldn't have let it get so shit. Maybe if you got up off your ass and did something things may improve for you you lazy cunt.

You'll get no sympathy from me you sympathy seeking faggot. You make your own choices in life. If your life is shit then change it. Move area. Get a job, money, wife, join a gym. Do something. Or sit on your ass and inhale some fumes I don't care.

Fucking goths.
>>
>>17345681
I failed. I got a headache and then got annoyed and upset and half/chickened out and opened the door. Now I'm gonna try alcohol poisoning.

>>17345750
>And whose fault is that?
Everyone elses. If I had someone to play with, without keeping score, I would stay alive. But everyone around me, with few exceptions, is AMBITIOUS. They want more out of life than they put in. They exploit everything and everyone around them and make the quality of life shit. Economics is codified economics. People have children to turn them into servants. They don't know that it is bad to serve man and good only to serve GOD.

>You'll get no sympathy from me you sympathy seeking faggot. You make your own choices in life. If your life is shit then change it. Move area. Get a job, money, wife, join a gym. Do something. Or sit on your ass and inhale some fumes I don't care.
That's exactly what I mean. None of those actions has every made anyone a little bit happy. You're just a stupid child of satan. You're playing into his system chasing some sort of meaning in a system meant to rob yo of everything genuine and comforting. You should kill yourself t
>>
>>17345693
You're not.
>>
i have severe panic attack about death almost daily.
I'm terrified of dying in a painful way, or a way where my last thoughts are fear. I'm scared of being alone when i die, i'm afraid of what's after, or what's not. Not existing scares the hell out of me.
I'm also afraid of my loved ones dying. That crushing, burning, painful, heavy lump in your chest when you hear the news, attend the funeral. thinking of the deep loneliness and sadness living without them almost drives me to tears, honestly.

My biggest fear is dying in a horrible car accident. i'm intensely afraid of cars so I don't drive, and even being in the can ratchet up my anxiety a lot.
it's such a problem, i'm trying to get on medication for these anxieties cuz they are obviously hindering my life greatly. i was a shut-in for nearly 10 years over shit like this.

Basically i don't know how to handle this very real and inevitable end for myself or the people i love.

TL;DR: kinda

sorry for the blog post.
>>
File: 1455166042393.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1455166042393.gif
492KB, 460x345px
>>17338448
This is the only thing that calms me down after ive smoked too much and start to think about death
>>
>>17346163
It sounds like you have a very serious anxiety disorder, I hope you manage to get help for that. Find a good psychiatrist and don't understate how much it has impacted and hindered your life, you need to have them treat this as serious as it is. Some sort of therapy would also help a lot, I've had good results with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
t. person on 300mg of seroquel for anxiety
>>
No i don't fear death, Nothing to fear, got a long way to go before i die, even though im drastically reducing my lifespan with my smoking habit, but i've always been taught that there's two definite's in life that you'll die and that you'll get taxed, so why fear the inevitable and why not just try to make something of yourself and enjoy your life? thinking about death while you live is just fucking retarded, wait until you get late 60's before you even contemplate your death, as it comes for all of us
>>
>>17346778
You're also like dead every dreamless sleep, Anon.
>>
I would look forward to it, only I know that it would cause a great deal of suffering to <10 people whom I care about. I am often miserable, and I believe that I, and everyone else, will be broken down into spiritual component parts and redistributed. That sounds pretty good. Maybe some of me will be of use to someone.
>>
>>17345968
The dreams say otherwise friend.
I cannot justify prophetic dreams of the future without categorizing them as memories once lived.
There's no other logical explanation that comes to my mind. Probability and coincidence can be excluded due to the nature of my lifestyle.
>>
>>17338448
question
if i inevitably get reborn because of my cells and shit, do I have to be born in like fucking 5 million years
it sounds scary
>>
>>17346880
>I cannot justify prophetic dreams of the future without categorizing them as memories once lived.
Prophecy is the sight of those things that are bound to come to pass due to present factors which are bound to not change and are bound to interact in a known fashion.

There. I just did the thing you said I couldn't. You're welcome, spaz. BTW this is the guy who tried to kill himself. You're literally spazz-er than ME. You're not reliving the past.
>>
Sometimes. Who wouldn't be...sometimes.
>>
>>17346947
and then I think, the niggas are even afraid of the ocean and feel better.
>>
>>17346960
these*
>>
>>17345548

By realizing that all suffering is an opportunity to learn. To be mindful and seek to understand the experience. It's arising and its passing away. To gain strength and wisdom.

All of this is predicated on also not taking anything in life too seriously.

Upset about your job. Love life? Future?

Pull up a hubble deep field and see just how many fucking galaxies there are in the Universe. That everything. everything is this massive constantly changing fractal. All of it connected.
>>
>>17346981
yeah but no matter how many galaxies there are to wonder at YOU are that one single entity and YOU are gonna turn into a corpse sycle one day. So be nice cause everyone else will be a corpse sycle too.
>>
>>17347000
were all on death row nigga. just matter of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcj34XixuYg

I like this song.
>>
>>17347030
so lets have a drink. lol
>>
>>17346812
yeah, knew i would eventually get on medication, probably even therapy. thank you though, for reassuring me that results, big or small, are within my grasp.
>>
>>17346933
Guess you didn't read the part when I said due to my lifestyle, coincidence and probability due to current interactions is null.
>>
some words
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.