[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get into Parapsychology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Ray_GB1.jpg (17KB, 520x324px) Image search: [Google]
Ray_GB1.jpg
17KB, 520x324px
How do I get into Parapsychology?
>>
emf meter [for ghosts]
infrared camera
$12 rf detector
go to some schiz ppl
watch the meter go wild

you would think they thought to test the environment those thousands of mental patients they tested. NOPE. never tested for ions/electrical fields/emf/radio nothing

just called em crazy and surgeried em

the founder of american psych and neurology instutitue drove around giving lobotomies with an icepick for 40 years... father of american psychiatry.
>>
>>17335797

Are you suggesting schizos have a different frequency, literally?
>>
>>17335689
You missed the train. Ghostbusters, the movie, and Extreme Ghostbusters made me think it's as simple as finding a college and taking a course, and to an extent it was. Emphasis on past tense. Most of those things closed short of a few privately owned establishments according to wikipedia. Though if you're familiar with the name you're probably familiar with all this.

So my suggestion is to find a bookstore, library or some such that has an impressive paranormal section or even better a place that specializes in it, stick around there until you bump into someone with similar interests but more importantly significant influence and from there mooch off them until you're in a circle of wealthy and connected but naive and possibly insane individuals who can help you pretend to be an expert in things you haven't the slightest idea of. It's more or less the same result really, except you don't need the years of unfulfilling study for a degree or the public embarrassment that comes with it actually being your career choice and profession when asked. It's just a club/hobby with all the perks while you use your broad linguistic skills to translate subs for anime.
In the most ideal and completely fictitious scenario you'might travel to exotic places, meet mysterious people, see, hear and learn about the unexplained, write books about it and ultimately get revealed as a sham after you're dead and can't cover your ass but it's the journey and all that.
>>
>>17335689
Some colleges offer it but be prepared to be broke for the rest of your life.
>>
no im suggesting its mind control
they watch all the activists
even paraspychiologists
so id pick a diff job
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.