[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Baby Noises (pic unrelated)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: bargello.jpg (44KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
bargello.jpg
44KB, 340x270px
Last night it happened again. I woke up hearing a baby crying and thought it was my neighbor's baby, while I was waking up.

Except usually I hear her baby early in the evening and never during a winter night. She brings it outside to walk with it when it cries at night so it won't wake up her housemates, but it was fucking cold and I know she's a better mom than that. I still looked outside.

So I got up to figure out why there is a non-existent baby crying and it was louder in our guest room, which had all of it windows shut. I walked around the room with a flash light and eventually heard cooing and giggles, then the sounds stopped. So I went back to bed.

This happens sometimes, and I usually brush it off as I'm dreaming or hearing Neighbor Baby, but for one thing Neighbor Baby is a toddler now.

What the hell, anyone have advice?

>There is an invisible baby somewhere in my house.
>>
>>17334304
Kill yourself and the baby.
>>
>>17334304
I'm a night owl and I can hear my neighbors inside their house across the street if they're loud enough. Most likely you're hearing mom comforting her waking baby next door. Since noise pollution levels are so low at night, any minor soundwaves can travel at such dramatic lengths that it actually sounds like the baby is inside your own house. Sometimes I hear a neighbor's door close and think someone just came through my front door.
>>
>>17334589

That's a possibility I guess, although it would be a LONG way for sound to travel, the neighbor is maybe 1/8 of a mile away. I can hear them when they're outside sometimes but didn't think I'd hear them inside.
>>
Your need to stop the Mensis ritual anon
>>
>>17334310

in that order?
>>
File: yearOFroostrer.jpg (57KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
yearOFroostrer.jpg
57KB, 600x798px
Does anyone have a picture of puppymonkeybaby?
>>
>>17335935
GIT. OUT!
>>17334304
>light
>cooing and giggles
That was God.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.