[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I can cleanse myself if someone tried to do voodoo doll shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1454096715156.png (676KB, 693x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454096715156.png
676KB, 693x720px
How I can cleanse myself if someone tried to do voodoo doll shit on me?

I had a girl friend who wanted the dick, but i refused because she is crazy. Then she went about doing voodoo shit on me and so on, myself skeptic i didn't believe it would work and just ignored it, this was like a year and half ago

but since some months i have had increasing anxiety, chest pains and a fucking GERD, it's like my health is worsening at an alarming rate for no fucking reason, could it be the vodoo giving my shit? Can i make a sigil or something to protect me or recover my health?

No doctor shit because they just want to give me pills for the gerd and I can't take them since i do contact sports

greetings you schizo faggots
>>
Maybe you should find a different sports hobby than contact if you have GERD? That can't be good for you.
>>
>>17333954
Isn't the go-to solution on /x/ for anything /x/-related to get naked, masturbate violently, and cover yourself in feces?
>>
>>17333954
How can you have a picture of Socrates and not having figured out the solution to all ur problems,
know thyself.
>>
do you have some reason to believe its actual voodoo? Or are you just using that term to describe something magic/paranormal?
>>
>>17333954
You cannot ignore something you are suspicious about.
Same thing with the blue elephant!
Influence works best on them who try to ignore it.
The ignorant once are the easiest to manipulate.
The best way to cleanse your mind is to calm down.
No one can gain control over you, but you can make actions according to their expectations.
Micro expressions can raise suspicious, but most of all it is you and your mind who makes voodoo work.
Voodoo is very much working, but it's always the same mechanism and force behind - bypass the rational and influence the subconscious.
To become immun against any unwanted influence you had to become one with your subconscious.
>>
>>17333954
Voodoo works to the extent the victim believes that voodoo works.
>>
Ritualistic cooking of boar, pluck the hairs that don't burn, wear as lucky charm.

Now you just need to find a nice voodoo priestess to cook for you.
>>
>>17333954
Fuck off roleplaying cancer
>>
>>17334058
>>17334276
>>17334289

it's an actual voodoo doll, she herself said that she contacted a "friend" who helped her to make it
>>
This person is right. >>17334276
But if you need something to help you feel better or more protected, boar hair necklace.
>>
>>17334418

interesting, why that happens? its pure suggestion?
>>
>>17334289
>>17334418
as a voodoo and hoodoo practioner Ive never heard of a boars hair necklace being made in this fashion for the purpose of an uncrossing, yaall have any idea how much a damned boar would cost? Thats crazy.

OP theres 100 other simpler ways to uncross yourself than this, thats nuts.
>>
>>17334360

My grandma would tell you to take a photo of the girlfriend and write her "crime" (The voodoo doll, the illnesses, etc) then bury it in a jar of salt.

Somehow this will cleanse you, and if she did manage to curse you, it will turn the curse onto her.

But I can't remember what you do with the jar. Grandma had a lot of jar rituals, and in some you would bury the jar, in some you keep it in a closed cabinet, I think there was one involving throwing it into a running body of water (a stream or river)

Maybe someone else can tell you what to do with the jar, but I know for a fact that to remove a nurse you have to put the person's image in a jar of salt.
>>
>>17334523
>its pure suggestion?

Still unclear on the concept.
>>
File: voodoo-doll-670.jpg (45KB, 670x440px) Image search: [Google]
voodoo-doll-670.jpg
45KB, 670x440px
>>17334724

i'm speaking about these little fellas
>>
>>17334717
THIS is real rootwork.

Generally what you're talking about here is whats called a "get away" spell. Your grandma knew her hoodoo. The problem is hes already feeling the effects of whatever this jinx is, he needs to cleanse it and reverse it.

A blue bath or something like that, a good cleanse of the house and then a mirror box or a salt jar spell like your grans, throw it in a river or if he wants to really work it back, bury it in a graveyard.

But by no means roast a damned pig... that aint gonna uncross shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.