[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who should I summon or what spell should I cast to so better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (308KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308KB, 1024x1024px
Who should I summon or what spell should I cast to so better in school? Christian methods preferred but I am not a chicken...
>>
instead of learning to cast a spell, just do your actual homework.
>>
>>17333304
Just study harder, bitchass faggot
>>
>>17333310
I second this motion.
Also, clean your trousers and give that pink shemagh back to your sister.
>>
Do what you want but trying to summon shit is bad mojo
>>
>>17333304
It is explicit.

The law is written; do not allow a sorceress to live.

Just abide in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
>>
>>17333304
you could try to make a sigil for focusing or whatever you need help with.
>>
>>17333349
Ffffffffuuuuuucccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

So that's why.........

>>17333354
Tried this with some success, maybe it was working at the time...well, here we go. I'll post some if I make any, or I'll show the ones invented made already...and stuff.
>>
>>17333366
Or you could dedicate your time to fucking study?
>>
>>17333373
if it helps it helps. hopefully op will use it alongside studying.
>>
I guess it depends on what subject you are failing in. There is no spell that can solve all your problems. The ritual that helped me with math is to create a clean magic circle, then read the mystic tome "Calculus for Dummies" out loud and repeatedly.
>>
>>17333304
That's a collection of non canonical gospels. There aren't any magic spells in there, but there's an interesting passage in the gospel according to Mary where Jesus talks about the secret of life being related to the fact that everything is contained in a series of semi permeable membranes of one form or another.
>>
>>17333304
OP, check out The Enchiridion of Pope Leo,
and also check out the Magical Uses of the Psalms.
The Bible is a potent magical tool, despite what all them scriptures say about witches/sorcerors.
Shit works
>>
>>17333655

helloo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.