[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entering Dreams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Dream-Circle2.jpg (57KB, 640x483px) Image search: [Google]
Dream-Circle2.jpg
57KB, 640x483px
Is there a way to get yourself into somebody else's dream? Whether projecting into it or simply being in it? Somebody like a love interest?
>>
I really hope someone replies to this who knows about it, I have really vivid dreams, sometimes lucid, and I have all senses including taste and pain. It would be awesome if i could branch my ability to appear in other people's dreams!
>>
>>17331364
Yes, but only once you're in the higher tiers of astral projection. At one point in astral projectio, you become insanely powerful and can even alter people's minds and travel through planes. It's not that complicated but I've heard stories and infiltrated somebody else's dreams once. It's weird
>>
>>17331364
Done it once by pure chance. Was a very lucid dream, just talking with a friend in a white void, in which we got very excited because we had come up with a great idea for a project we were working on. The next day when I saw him, he was able to describe the dream perfectly. Sadly, we had both forgotten what the great idea was. I feel sorry for him, because he was the one who told me exactly what he had saw and heard in the dream, verifying the experience for me, but for him, he has to just go off my word that I had the exact same experience.

I have no idea how it happened, it just did. Never has happened again.
>>
This isn't entirely unheard of. There are stories of it happening often. I never tried it, but if you want to see if it's real for yourself you could try looking up wakingnomads shared dream tutorial on dreamviews. Apparently he's had a ton of shared dreams through lucid dreaming/astral projection.
>>
>>17331398
Same

since i quit weed my dreams have returned with a vengeance

I'm fairly certain other random people have entered my dreams

I have very strong spiritual energy and weird shit happens to me, not like ghosts n spooks but really deep shit
>>
I hope so..
>>
Bump
I was started a thread about that a few days ago
but no one responded
>>
>>17331364
Anyone who has responded saying you can is lying, even if they're speaking about the Astral plane and energies.

If they were truly legit they'd know dreams are a product of your unconscious mind, and even on an energy level solely designed by your higher soul. Aka they're pretty much your own thing, not for others or to be shared.
>>
>>17331364
>Somebody like a love interest?
What is with you people and this compulsion to intrude on other people's privacy. Would you want some jokester you know storming your rest at night with memes and loud music? Your intentions aren't the point, it's respecting the rights of others. Everyone has the right to 8 hours of peace to themselves.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.