[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isha Kriya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: sadhguru-jaggi-vasudev.jpg (26KB, 335x280px) Image search: [Google]
sadhguru-jaggi-vasudev.jpg
26KB, 335x280px
Has anyone had experiences with the Isha Kriya meditation? Please post your experiences.
>>
That much, huh?
>>
this is a board about the paranormal and conspiracies, isn't it.
>>
>>17331272
Eh I've done it a few times but I didn't go through with the full cycle... I don't have much to say about it. What about you OP?
>>
I have and I can recommend it!
But be warned Sadhguru is very powerful and hypnotic!
>>
I can't seem to find any details about their practices online so I can't say much about its effectiveness.

I've heard Sadhguru mention in a talk that the kriya he teaches has little or nothing to do with enlightenment. He was basically saying that his goal isn't to wake people up, but instead to make people feel happier and peaceful at whatever level they're at.

Although he is definitely the real deal. Based off of personal experience alone, I've felt the shakti from just watching his videos.

I know of others to whom he has appeared to as an apparition, whether in a dream or in the midst of waking life. One guy saw him suddenly appear at an airport he was at. He ended up walking towards Sadhguru and bowing at his feet, to which Sadhguru then proceeded to touch the base of his spine which resulted in meditation.

He is very subtle about what he can do, but if you allow it, you can definitely feel his presence.
>>
>>17332422
I read a book from sadhguru and he does lead people to enlightenment on the fastest way possible. His temple in India is especially built to disturbe the mind and force the process. He does not use the therm enlightenment, because this term is very much corrupted and would be dangerous for him to use. He and especially his assistants will bring you to a state where you would literals die after about 30-60 minutes and to prevent this, he will 'bind' you to prevent leaving your body. After you reached this state of 'enlightenment' you have to work for him until he releases you.
This is not a conspiracy, this is only what I read in his own book.
I'm very thankful for his teachings, without him I couldn't get so far.
In order to visit his temple in India you have to go to a seminar, which he holds on different places in the USA and Europe.
For me he is currently the most powerful being alive and possible the greatest danger, because we are not able to recognize his true ambitions.
>>
>>17332532

is he truly that legit? ive seen him enjoy pleasures and doesnt his seminars/retreats cost alot of money? isnt he another osho that just uses hyponotic and pyschological techniques to trick people into believing they're being released?
>>
>>17332765
He is legit!
But I'm sceptic because usually everything comes with a price.
But he is not into personal properties and luxuries, only his motorcycle.
He is an absolute cool guy, but don't let him fool you, behind his facade, he is very very powerful! In a teaching on YouTube he said, that he had to hold him back and he could push much more if he would.
His goal is to build a facility in India which will last a 1000 years.
He has other buildings in the USA.
He knows the secret of the old temples.
>>
My instinct tells me his a charlatan.
>>
>>17331272
I'm an Indian Hindu and charlatans like this make me mad. White people, stay away from him.
>>
File: pill books.jpg (739KB, 3844x1824px) Image search: [Google]
pill books.jpg
739KB, 3844x1824px
brown books are good
>>
>>17334685
Your English is to good juganot!
>>
>>17334685

Enligmentm dude here

He is real ,
People who is currently enlighten right now
Sadhguru
Eckar Tolle
People who is charlatans
DeepakChopra
countless others. ......
Enlightenment is real.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/user/sadhguru
Look for your self, he is a genius!
Try to give the same answer he gives to another person, you will take five times as long!
>>
>>17334710
This image is neat, please explain the other pills. l KINDA understand what they are from the drawing of the person above them and the titles of the books below but the first "green pill" section is confusing.
>>
Has anyone done his meditation? The three-part one where you repeat "I am not the body/I'm not even the mind," then the vibration, followed by silence.
>>
File: 1405175058505.jpg (145KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
1405175058505.jpg
145KB, 660x751px
>>17334710
>only have read indigo/purple's books

guess I'm evil
>>
i really can't stand that uppity injun's attitude, he's always talking like he's hot shit and everyone else is so dumb and ignorant well i got news for u buddy you aint the dolly lama and u dont know jack butt and u need to cut that hobo beard and take that diaper off ur head and im not even trolling
>>
>>17339086

Another product of the public school system.
>>
can anybody post his techniques for enlightenment? Or his pdfs and books and shit
>>
>>17334710
I want to learn more about the iron pill.
>>
Where are the methods he provides? All I see on youtube is a bunch of explanations and answers to questions but no methods. The few methods that are on youtube are just masturbation techniques for happiness and money. Where are the real methods?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.