[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is a good way to banish an evil spirit should anyone ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: rafael_rosa_RITUAL.gif (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
rafael_rosa_RITUAL.gif
31KB, 600x450px
Which is a good way to banish an evil spirit should anyone ever find one? I was reading this >>17301331 and feel like I could use some prevention
>>
File: rafael_rosa_RITUAL1.gif (1MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
rafael_rosa_RITUAL1.gif
1MB, 600x450px
For some reason the gif i posted doesn't work. This is the good version
>>
Step one: don't dick around with paranormal shit
>>
>>17330788
Most humans are spiritually weak, so calling upon a higher power to protect you would be a good start. Just my opinion though.
>>
>>17330802
Thats a nice first step. Still, let's say that a friend has done it and the spirit is haunting you both
>>
>>17330826
ok well im not exactly an expert or anything but it depends on what your belief system is, praying, banishing rituals etc etc. can all be used, the most important part is the persons will anyway
>>
>>17331005
>>17331005

What if I dont believe in any god? should I just threaten the spirit with all my rage? Such as "I'm gonna find you and crush you, bitch" Would it work?
>>
>>17330788
Fuck off, roleplaying cancer
>>
from bluefluke's tumblr

>poosiepie asked:
Hey just finished chapter 2 and you say "don't invite them in and banish everytime" How do I go about banishing something :)? I don't want to assume it's just "I banish you away, goodbye" if it's an important thing I need to do :D Awesome art by the way, I love the style! Keep up the good work ^-^

>Answer:
Here’s an easy banishing program that functions by creating and cleansing (i.e. nuking) a symbol of the area. However, any banishing ritual (best of all, one of your own creation) will work as long as you project authority and do not deviate from the rules laid down by whatever ritual you choose. Keep in mind that because you are a physical being that you are the boss of the physical realm, they’re just a guest. It’s the rules. Now, if you hopped into the astral realm at their behest it would be the other way around, ya dig?. It’s sounds bananas but if you invite them in your house (the physical realm) and they accept they have to play by the rules of your house. Rapping everything up in an overarching ritual lays down the ground rules that they must abide by. It’s best to plan out your entire evocational ritual from beginning to end, in great detail. Stick to these rules. Assert your authority. Be the boss. :3
>>
>>17333564
That's a sign of weakness that would get exploited if demons were real.

Theoretically you'd have to keep your cool. Like a jedi when dealing with the sith. /autism
>>
>>17330788
... Go see the Mormons.

And have fun!
>>
>>17330788
Salt, blessed objects, silver, iron all are useful for warding off spirits.
>>
File: 1442857684221.jpg (88KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
1442857684221.jpg
88KB, 500x577px
>>17330788

remove kebab in g major

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pUH32kXXec
>>
The greater banishing of ghopsties.
By Lycra Lyra Velociraptor.

Arrange for there to be nobody who will contact you. Fumigate your home with a smoke that you are fond of. Sit without thinking in words, only pictures. Do not under any circumstances say any words for the full duration of the ritual. You can sing, you can drum, but don't talk, it's a vow against words, which most spirits have a vendetta against. What causes more regret than wording? Perhaps egoism. But Ghosts are kinda simple, so if you think "I hate this. eventually they get left with just "I hate" and eventually they hate just "I' and cause problems for anyone who they see who says "I" or sometimes "Me".

Take vow of silence, spirits will try and make you talk, don't let them, then they will exaustedly leave. Even more so if you offer food(even imaginary) and don't say a thing. Ghosts are trolls, and they get bored without their target. Usually their target is words.
>>
Yes. They all demonic, occult and satanic entities fear Jesus Christ. His name is above all. Might (and I hope none of you will) you be foolish enough to mess around with the spiritual, turn to Christ at once. That IS the only way to get away from all evil. Trust me on these words
>>
I prefer captureing them in a soulstone.
>>
wear sliver or use your mind and suck the spirit into a stone, i caught one in a piece of rose quartz.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.