[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found a black magic ritual for destroy the love between two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: magic.jpg (18KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
18KB, 220x330px
I found a black magic ritual for destroy the love between two people. Is it good?
>during waning moon
>take 4 tarot cards
>the death to north
>the tower to south
>10 of swords to east
>5 of words to west
>then you say:
"the death to break up a love
the tower to cause pain
10 swords that brings affliction
5 of swords for tears and despair"
>say these word looking at north while tearing a rose's petals off:
"love creates but love destroys
and no one can escape this spiral
with these words i break the love
that unites (her name) and (his name)
powerful forces, hasten to my call
come into the magic circle
and from here through this curse
reach the two lovers
and cause them desperation"
>you burn the rose

so /x/, how was it?
>>
>>17329617
seems legit
>>
>>17329617
Fuck off
>>
>>17329617
Well. Magic is psychological, your only possible gain will be that it does the damage in your own mind.

No way you could influence someones relationship without talking/touching/doing stuff yourself.
>>
File: 1389767322043.jpg (186KB, 791x800px) Image search: [Google]
1389767322043.jpg
186KB, 791x800px
>>17329617
I think you curse is a little overpowered

Maybe swith out the affliction for a new beau or a change of career or something.

Just watching out for your eternal soul here, OP
Do what you feel though, that's most important.
>>
File: ppp.jpg-large.jpg (65KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ppp.jpg-large.jpg
65KB, 1024x768px
>>17329647
Thank you anon.
>>
>>17329617
Not the best idea, imo.

Will is really tough to manipulate, OP. Not to mention "expensive".
You would have been better off trying to influence chance factors that would strain the relationship to the point it would fall apart on it's own.

Money is a big one. Health is also. There's a reason those are a big part of traditional wedding vows.
>>
>>17329617
That sounds vicious man.

>>17329645
Except its not psychological
>>
>>17329684
you mean like, mental health? what about make one of them going crazy?
>>
File: 1388623541710.jpg (303KB, 1000x1383px) Image search: [Google]
1388623541710.jpg
303KB, 1000x1383px
>>17329684
Your recommendations speak to the content if the text presented.
That's how this curse works, your protip be like,"re
cite a novel, not a poem"
>>17329685
Tru! Vicious af.
>>
>>17329617

>Some rascal wrote down some shit and I believed it

I see
>>
>>17329617
cute
>>
>>17329685
>>17329708
i know it's vicious. they were the first to make me suffer, using all the weapons available to them. I'm just returning the favor.
>>
>>17329702
More like an accident or a disease. I think mental health might be harder to pull off, but that's outside of my experience.

>>17329708
I read it, you should still be more careful. Whoever comes to collect on that call is going to see it in their favor, not yours. Always consider the principal of limitation. Narrow is better.
>>
>>17329737
any suggestions regarding those types of rituals?like a site, or a book? I have to see some magic spells in order to take inspiration and write down my own.
>>
>>17329617
Thank you for not saying magick.
>>
>>17329772
I know, I'm sorry. It's the first time I talk about magick in english, and in my language 'magic' and 'magick' mean the same, so I'm not really used to it.
>>
>>17329617
Hypothetically, if magic is real, why would you waste your time trying to harm people but not improve your own situation?

If magic is real, do you think that the person who has to come to fourchan and ask for advice or the persons who actually are doing a thing in the real world have more willpower?

If magic is real and you cause them desperation, doesn't this only reinforces the idea that you are dependent of others? That you need to compare yourself and have little or no sense of self? Making this exercise in magic futile, since you will ever need the opinion and observance of others no matter how much power you have?
>>
>>17329764
Yeah, I'm not going to help you dig yourself into a hole here by just giving you a ritual. Go to the /omg/ library and look around.

https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

You can probably find what you want in either the LHP or wiccan sections.
>>
>>17329791
i understand, thank you a lot.
>>
>>17329685
>Except its not psychological
Okay, how does it work, then?
>>
>>17329617
Just because she leaves him, doesn't mean she'll love you op.

You must bend yourself, not this world. Kiss your desires goodnight. Take them apart and make new ones out of the remainders.
>>
>>17329645
>without touching yourself
Unzips dick
>>
>>17329617
>destruction
>good
Lets not play this game.
>>
>>17331197
No response? I thought so.
>>
Let's get a few things clear, everything happens for a reason, if you don't have the girl and he does then it could be because God has a better plan for you, by doing magick you create unnatural results and that never works out for any good, sure you can ruin their relationship but what would you get from that?
>>
>>17332728
Children hope that magic is real. Therefore they shun reality, won't aknowledge the fact that the only way this has an impact is via psychology.

Let's just keep it that way so we can help them without them knowing how you do it. That is the magicians burden.
>>
>>17332772
Just fuck off then, why the fuck do people like you even come to this place anyway? Since you don't believe in anything?
>>
>>17332808
There's more to /x/ than threads like this. And it certainly doesn't mean we all have to adhere to your specific definition of "magic."
>>
>>17332741
Thank you for posting this. People refuse to look at whats right in front f themp
>>
>>17332808
Oh, I believe in Magic.
I just know how it works and you do not. It was the first psychologic approach on the human mind in history. Sadly though generations have romanticised it - yall fell for fiction.

You know how Tarot works? You make someone search his own mind, it is unimportant what cards are drawn. The querent will always find their meanings for himself. It is no magic, it is psychological suggestion/ingestion/induction.

If you like to sit in your room, casting spells and burning candels, that is where people like me make profit: We sell you your "paranormal" shit via Amazon because demand regulates supply.

It's what I call money magic.
>>
>>17329617
Why would you ever want to do such a thing? What sort of poison is in your own heart that you'd need to destroy the love of others? Are you sick? Some sort of psychopath? Or simply a jealous child?

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17332832
No Gods tripfag
>>
>>17332832
It's the ego and impatience, I have found that the most negative things that has happens to me lead to the best things, negative experiences can be a blessing in disguise but people have a obsession with controlling everything, when truly God knows best, people cast love spells and it always ends in disaster because they're unnatural and therefore as the effect wears out so does the love. There's a saying 'let go, let god' and I have experienced its power, it's amazing.
>>
This ritual works, but only on true love. If you do it and nothing happens then at least one of them is not totally invested.
>>
>>17329617
>(her name) and (his name)

Spell's not even strong enough for faggots. Gtgud
>>
File: 1434180054355.jpg (15KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1434180054355.jpg
15KB, 500x318px
I'm pretty sure there's a Witcher 3 quest involving a woman who did what you are trying to do. I wonder if it'll end the same way...
>>
>>17332842
I've done that sort of shit. It was because I was pissed at one half of a couple.

The actual benefit: A few keks. That's it. Kind of a letdown.

Meh, no point in me regretting it now, but it still feels like I shouldn't have done that.

>a jealous child
Not jealous. But I was a child. Beware the power of the 11-year-old. Seriously though...it did work like a champ. The raw energy of youth is a powerful force, and adult targets never see it coming because they think kids can't do anything (much less with magic).

The biggest ripoff with magic is that by the time you're old enough to really know how to use it and what's worth using it on, all of that energy has fucked off.

>grow up
Better to do magical things before that happens, because of the energy thing. But OP, put more thought into what you're spending that energy on or you'll look back and say you wasted it. Adulthood will last until death, while youth soon ends. Prioritize accordingly, OP, and spend your energy setting yourself up to not have to work, or on getting a good house without a mortgage, or on something else you'll be damned glad you bothered with even when you're pushing 50.
>>
What's the backstory on your shit OP?
>>
>>17332540

You have a zipper on your dick?!
>>
>>17329617
>destroy the love between two people.
>Is it good?
Pick one you gigantic faggot.
>>
>>17334080
Magic doesn't real the way you think it does.
>>
>>17329617
Don't call that black magic, OP.
>>
>>17329617
I think you're a fag and should consider suicide
>>
This spell is garbage for the following reasons:
- misuse of tarot cards (wrong cards, get rid of death and use 3 of swords at least), and tarot cards may have mental correspondences but no cursing power, they're tools of divination my friend
- "powerful forces, hasten to my call" is the most laughable thing I've ever heard. which powerful forces? why the fuck would they hasten to your call without having been offered shit in return? prepare your anus for when they show up (if at all) and TAKE whatever they want from you and don't do shit for your pathetic mortal ass
- when cursing, always protect yourself, this spell has no provisions for that, so yeah you're gonna get totally assfucked.

if you want to curse someone, try actual tools and ingredients with cursing power, like goofer dust or a nail in a tree.
>>
>>17339926
and if you want to invoke a particular force (say, a spirit or demon), you've got to call it specifically by name (and don't forget to offer it something it wants in return for helping you)
personally I wouldn't do that cause I don't like owing such unpleasant favors, I would just curse using my own power if I were you
>>
File: 22lO341022.gif (216KB, 799x743px) Image search: [Google]
22lO341022.gif
216KB, 799x743px
>>
Using magic to hurt people is really messed up. And I guarantee you it will come back to hurt you too. Think about what you're doing and be careful.
>>
File: 142422575776.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
142422575776.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
>>17329617
thats not how magic works u dum dum
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.