[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /x/ can we talk about Deja Vu's? I keep dreaming about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Ok /x/ can we talk about Deja Vu's?

I keep dreaming about stuff that years later happen.

Like when I was a little kid I'm sure as fuck about dreaming about the final battle of Matrix Revolutions, dreaming about an specific scene from an x-men cartoon that didn't even existed at the time, dreaming about my teacher giving uss some speech minutes later after 9/11 happened.

how about you, /x/?
>>
>>17328991
Thing about Deja Vu is unless you write it down and use that as proof it can usually just be hand waved as memory lapses.
>>
>>17328991
>>17329001
>is unless you write it down
Not op but I had a period last year when this thing was becoming very frequent so I started logging it.
Turns out there is a pattern to it,I logged it for 3 months and posted here.
I was getting worried that I am losing my mind so I decided to delete the log and continue with my life while not thinking about it.
>>
>>17328991
You're not wrong, OP.
I also dream a lot of normal, everyday boring shit, almost living a second life in my dreams. I've done lucid dreaming before, but later on, I'll re-experience things that I know I have dreamt.
Often it's just simple, boring things, like sitting on the couch watching TV, knowing I've seen the "new" episode on right now, then someone will say or do something, and I know what;s about to happen, with someone walking across the room or the phone ringing or such things....
serious, no RP here. It's just the way it is... I wish to gods that I could make something useful out of this, like get winning lotto numbers or some shit...
>>
>>17329082
>Turns out there is a pattern to it,I logged it for 3 months and posted here.
You realize I'm going to ask for a time and date for screencaps or an archive of some sort right?
>>
>>17329103
>like get winning lotto numbers or some shit...
Shouldn't be difficult, leave the lotto page running on your computer and smartphone and whatever else running all day and night and if your dreams see the future logically you should pass by the screen at some point, see the numbers in advance and then wake up to write them down, get the ticket and win before it happens.
>>
>>17329109
Ask away but I dont remember the thread or exact date when I made the posts.
Dunno if there is archive of it and frankly i don't care I just want to put it behind me,all it did is freak me out and cause panic attacks knowing that the next day i will have flashback
>>
>>17329139
>Ask away but I dont remember the thread or exact date when I made the posts.
Well I guess we both saw that coming. Nevermind.
>>
>>17329082
>decided to delete the log and continue with my life while not thinking about it.

you are one of those guys that owned a cassette tape with the episode ''Death Bart'' on it but ''sadly a friend borrowed the tape and lost it forever''
>>
>>17329431
No and I cant offer anything but my word so take it as you will.
They were just list of dates,not like you could have gotten anything else them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.