[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever harmed/killed anyone using magick or curse? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 7

File: Altar-Black-Magic-Spells.jpg (52KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Altar-Black-Magic-Spells.jpg
52KB, 500x333px
Have you ever harmed/killed anyone using magick or curse? What did you do and how did it affect the target?
>>
>>17327549
Yes, I have killed. And no, I'm not telling you, because if you need to ask for such things, you are not ready to use them
>>
i murdered your mom's ass last night and then disappeared like a magician.
>>
>>17327562
I'm not asking for the spell or anything, just want to know how it all went.
>>
>>17327573
It went great.
>>
>>17327562
Do you understand the golden rule?
>>
>>17327576

lol
>>
>>17327549
Fuck off, roleplaying cancer
>>
>>17327549

Thought about it. But even doing that caused it to backfire and bite me in the ass. nothing serious though. Just had to cleanse myself.

I guess i thought about it a little too vividly. Going through the steps etc.
>>
>>17327549
Yes. It took longer than I expected and their entire life went to shit before it finally happened. It was a group effort and it got rid of a person who was a stain on the earth with no purpose but to make other people miserable. When I heard the news, maybe 4 years later, I felt nothing. I still don't.
>>
>>17329972
explain plz
>>
"But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
>>
>>17327549
If this thread is still alive I am just going to warn you guys that this shit is real, it's no fun and games and if you do it you need to have you mind 100% focused in what you want the outcome to be.
I committed a death spell on someone where I had no faith in it at all that it would work, I was angry and I was doing it for the sake of doing it. I wasn't really concentrating on it at the time and I ended up putting someone with the same name in a critical condition in hospital the next day.
Coincidence, maybe. But it was so unusual and unexpected that it only seemed like it was because of the spell that was meant to happen to someone else.
I haven't tried Magick for a while now because of it.
>>
>>17331130
Yeah that's one of the reason I stay away from magick, this type of stuff is pretty common, also I'm assuming you used the name and not picture which may have caused this?
>>
>>17327549
Yes, I have cursed and harmed people.

Most notably, I used a curse outlined in the Greek Magical Papyri to make a defixio (curse tablet) against someone who had significantly wronged me in the financial realm and buried it in a cemetary. The person I cursed had his business fail and he and his family fell in to poverty. I reside firmly in the middle class. Overall a successful magickal operation, in my opinion.

Any questions?
>>
>>17327562
How does one "get ready"?
>>
>>17331488
How long has the curse been active? Are they still in poverty?
>>
>>17331553
As of last week, yes. The curse has been 'active' for several months. They personally fucked me over, I did the curse rite, and then the business failed.

If they are diligent and learn from their mistakes they can rebuild their life, but they need to be punished to ensure they don't repeat their treatment to other innocent folks.
>>
File: tmp_1454404231066-30526140.jpg (39KB, 661x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1454404231066-30526140.jpg
39KB, 661x800px
>>17327549
I have destroyed a business that treated me and numerous others very poorly. They got taken over by a chain store. My manager has been out of work since firing me.

My girlfriend who left me for another guy just broke up with him. She tried to get back together with me but I refused.

A family member of mine mistreated someone I hold very dear to me. I envisioned that she would slip and fall on stairs. A day or two later she slipped and broke her ankle and was in the hospital.

What I did was not black or sinister witchcraft, simply defending myself or retaliating. It is a much better option than physically doing something and getting caught.

Human beings have the right to self defense, even if it is through metaphysics.

Do unto others what they have done to you.
>>
>>17331711
Just keep repeating that to yourself, like a mantra. I was defending myself... It was in retaliation... It still won't be the truth, you subhuman scum
>>
Looks like a bunch of angsty teenagers acting like roleplay does something.
>>
Someone tried that shit on me, backfired on them from what I've heard.
>>
>>17331750
It helps with the Weltschmertz
>>
>>17331739
It's hard to avoid the temptation of wrath when justice so clearly fails.

That alone is a major reason why violent populism is on the rise in the US right now.
Elections are a form of justice that people feel they are being deprived of.
Meritocracy seems dead.
Back before the depression, our grandfathers lynched a judge who was corrupt because they felt deprived of justice.

That anon isn't subhuman, just weak and angry. Like a cornered animal.
He failed to perceive any karmic justice so he took matters into his own hands.

Someday he'll probably realize why that was a mistake, but I think some empathy is due.
The world isn't a nice place, at least when you look at it from the surface.
LHP always seemed to me to be a practical response to an observed condition.
I don't endorse it but I can understand the temptation.
For the man who has had the boot of power on his face his whole life, wearing the boot for a change might seem like a great liberation.

Getting angry at him won't change his behavior.
>>
Does this sort of thing have a name? So I can at least research it.
>>
>>17331711
>bringing intention harm to someone for vengeance
>"self defense"

actually kill yourself
>>
>>17331130
interesting.. how does one become as strong as you?
>>
>>17332078
By doing research and not being a retarded troll
>>
>>17331797
In my years, I've come a great deal in terms of understanding magic. I know now that magic stems from life, and that all life is sacred, and that it is truly subhuman to cast such judgement on another. We would never come all the way we did if we were lynching everyone we disagreed with.
As you have said, the world is not a nice place. I agree with that wholeheartedly. But being able to use magic, we should strive to make it a better place, not to kill and harm others. I have walked many paths in my life, including the LHP which you identify with harm, and yes, I passed judgement. It took a literal bitchslap from YHVHs angels to turn from it.
I dunno what I'm saying anymore, I'm just angry and ranting, sorry
>>
>>17327549
I cursed a water bottle once. I filled it with dirt and then did a bunch of chanting and energy storing and stuff like that. Every night i would like try to shove negative emotions and stuff in it.

One of my classmates had a Halloween party, and while i was there, i hid it under her couch. Idk if it worked or not. Never really saw her after that party. Maybe she moved.
>>
Is Morning of the Magicians worth the read?
>>
>>17332202
>energy storing

>I filled a bottle with batteries and it became cursed
>>
>>17332227
yes that is what happened.
>>
>>17327549
Yes I have. Ex gf. Her baby died. No remorse.
>>
The media man, they hide these powerful wizards from us all the time, they're covering them
>>
I've never done it because I don't want to go to hell.

Thank you.
>>
>>17327549
I crashed a plane, leaving no survivors
>>
>>17330091
>where should I spread the word of christ?
>I know! the paranormal board of an ancient sumerian demon worshipping forum!
>>
>>17332295
Well, yeah, isn't it obvious? I mean, who needs salvation more than anyone else?
>>
>>17332235
>>17332227
>>17332202

cute
>>
>>17332611
One has to start somewhere
>>
>>17327549

A tripfag self proclaimed great wizard tried to hurt someone on here with a curse so I repelled it back at him. He then tried again at me, and I send that back as well.

Effect was after a few days he posted a desperate thread about how to undo curses and then he hasn't been seen again.

Morale of this story: if you keep thinking too highly of yourself you will get your ass kicked one day.
>>
>>17333512
was this mizar by chance? out of curiosity
>>
>>17333527

dont know that name so no I guess
>>
>>17333534
he went by wizardtits sometimes. anyways that's cool though.
>>
>>17332398
We are perhaps the only ones off of le deep webs who are gnostic in our faiths. Are you familiar with the concept of archetypes?
>>
>>17333512
one of mizars gifts is confidence
You were blessed by mizar
>>
>>17331711
I feel good when i read that. These others are just pussies.
>>
>>17331797
How do you proof to me that karma is real?
>>
>>17327549
Two people in two days, first died of unknown causes, the second then killed themselves. They were a cancer and a plague and had raped and murdered innocents, the world is better off.

I'm not telling you shit though, as >>17327562 says, if you need to ask then you shouldn't know.
>>
>>17329577
Fuck off to /r/spooky stories or wherever the fuck you usually go, you know-nothing, do-nothing cunts are the worst cancer here.
>>
>>17330056
If you're OP then you should wise the fuck up, stop asking people to explain, no one who knows about this is going to explain what happened to you.
>>
Just so you know there are some (probably government funded) people watching this thread, possible they are the OP. They want to either know who you are to recruit you or get rid of you.

Also, I know you're reading this, I advice you stop your little stupidity before it bounces back at you. Karma is real.
>>
>>17333595
He can't. Just like no one could convince you allah or jesus or ghosts are real. That's the tricky part of faith.
>>
>>17332260
lol
>>
>>17333643
Yeahhhh karma is real, but if you are decent at cleansing, protection, and repelling, you can get away with a lot of shit and still be doing bretty gud.
>>
>>17333643
They do neither of those

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt8KDDRsdA0

They haven't captured this guy
>>
I'm looking for the Roman Rite of Revenge, from the Book of Abraxas. It can kill a person within 5 days, anyone have it?
>>
>>17333839
No, but I can trade you my Dee's Necronomicon, for two of your Simon Necronomicons
>>
>>17333784

He's going to jail for drug abuse.
>>
>>17333643
Op here, I'm not a shill, just wanted to hear people's experience since I have interest in paranormal and magick. I personally hate the shills since they have made this place a shit hole.
>>
What kind of information do.you need to cast a spell?
From what I've seen, all you need is their name and date of birth.
Is it really that simple?
>>
>>17334040
No.
>>
Id be willing to let someone put a death curse on me if anyone wants to try. I'm not suicidal so don't worry about that, I do have a deathwish however. Not going to give out any personal information, so there's the catch.
>>
>>17334073
Go fight a hobo or something then. For as little a skilled practicioner needs, some info is still needed.
>>
>>17331711
>>17333591
Yeah, this.
The ones who warn so hard of karma are always the very people who deserve to end up targets. They know it, hence the fear.

"What goes around comes around" because people like us actively shipped it back!
>>
>>17333512
Oh, yessss. Reversing a curse and fucking up the sender with his own ammo has got to be THE most glorious kind of win.
>>
>>17331711
>Do unto others what they have done to you.

Did you just try to twist the Golden Rule into a quote about revenge?

It's "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Asshole.
>>
>>17332189
>>17332189
What is LHP, if I might ask?
>>
>>17327549
kill yourself
>>
>>17334325
From my point of view, the LHP is the path that unlocks ones potential, because it puts the user in the center of the universe, while the RHP is the path that puts that potential to use by being in synch with the universe. Like in all things, there has to be a balance, and one can not walk only on of the paths, because if one doesn't know himself (LHP), how can he know the secrets of the universe (RHP).
>>
>>17327549
Magick doesnt exist you fucking faggot go back to /mlp/ where you can belive in all the magi you want
>>
>>17334100

Um, no. Not that guy but I'm always saying this as a means of honestly warning people. I've been attacked many times and every time I struck back by making use of the karma those people had. That's the only way to not get retribution yourself, because you only speed up what the universe would have done to them sooner or later. It just amounts to punishing a criminal, noone will interfer with it.
>>
I don't think so, just change the way of looking at some things, it may hurt
>>
>>17329972
Gratz you're going to enjoy going to hell
>>
>>17331711
You did not do anything you just wished for people to get hurt and they got hurt, everybody does that because its real life and people will get hurt. How is that a magic spell
>>
>>17327571
From /b with love
>>
>>17337705
From your mom's ass, with cum
>>
>>17337705
disregard that, I suck cocks!
>>
>>17337745
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ;)
>>
Yes I have. After using kuji kiri on a person, he had a car accident and it is 7th year he is unconscious.
>>
>>17332170
Anything specific to research like books, sites, or using the deep web
>>
Its not worth it, you need to accept Yeshua before its too late. This type of magic lands you in the pits if hell.
>>
One time i put a curse on my friend that he would be extra clumsey... It worked for like a few months straight untill it effected me and he dropped my bowl and i called the curse off
>>
To those who have succeeded, did you suffer any negative backlash for your actions, or anticipating it? Genuinely curious because I've always heard that it can bite the practitioner back.
>>
You people are literally retarded. You're just as bad as "vampire" kids and fucking larpers.
>>
>>17341094
Hahahahahaha yes
>>
>>17327562
"Cough cough" bullshit.
Trying to hard young padwan.
>>
>>17340556
Yes. The deep web is the only place you will find information on ancient practices.
>>
>>17334648
"Um," yes. It's easier if the enemy has bad karma and you know how to use it. But you're just proving my point. Your enemies are getting negative results for their badness not by some cosmic law, but because you are actively shipping it back.

Avoiding negative karma is mostly a matter of knowing how to avoid those ship-back attempts as well as having the skill to not misfire your own attacks.

>no one will interfere with it
Ha ha, you haven't run into any bad people with friends yet?
>>
>>17341090
For a quick analogy, It's like shooting with a homemade gun. It's NOT _inevitable_ that the thing will blow your own hand off, but it's certainly not impossible if you don't take precautions or you made it wrong.

Also, remember that your target may defend himself, and then you end up in a curse war or other magical battle. One of the biggest mistakes n00bs make is assuming that nobody else does into magic.
>>
>>17332251
edge yourself on those watches
>>
>>17333614
This.
>>
>>17331524
You are not ready if you want ti know how to be ready
>>
>>17327549
Fucking hex katana casuals
>>
>>17327549
killing is easy
spawning is where it's at
>>
>>17345734
Fucking campers
>>
daily reminder karma doesn't actually exist, all that karma is doing is justifying their use of psychic attacks, if someone actually have bad karma you wouldn't need to use it against them it would already be acting against them well enough. What you are doing is targeting someone with a perceived sense of justice which helps a bit as belief is a strong component to psychic attacks, however this karma is just a construct of your mind, so everyone whiteknighting about that anon's using curses for revenge are basically doing the same fucking thing.

On a more philosophical level the entire idea of karma is completely contrary to the idea of evolution (unless you don't believe in that either) because we are the direct result of the most successful and violent creatures reproducing at the expense of all the others around them.
>>
If you had a deep enough understanding of magic you wouldn't even be considering to use it for harm
>>
>>17346069
You mean, like this? >>17332189
>>
>>17329768
>cleanse myself

What do you mean exactly?
>>
If y'all can kill people then explain Trumps beating heart?

If this magick exists then why wars?
>>
File: 1448081621608.gif (679KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1448081621608.gif
679KB, 150x150px
>>17346111
Honestly I haven't gotten as far as the other anon but by experiencing what I felt was truly magic, it inspired me such noble things. Learning to use magic is learning to play with the inner spark that we all share. It's much more better for everyone to just use that spark to make yourself and your surroundings a lil better.

I believe Austin Osman Spare said many things about magic, but I remember especially one sentence where he said that a man who dare claiming to be a magician but cannot put a smile on a child's face is no magician. Or something along these ligns.

Here's a smooth-ass gif to sooth your mind anon
>>
>>17327549
Yeah, I put a curse on all the autists that put a k on the end of the word "magic"
>>
>>17329565
>the golden rule?
?????

This some stupid wicca shit?
>>
>>17347052
>the golden rule?
>?????
>This some stupid wicca shit?

The cultural illiteracy of Millennials is astounding.
>>
>>17347032
Youre fucking retarded lmao
Thats like saying YOU SPELL TOMATO, TOMATOE
Who honestly gives a shit, besides yourself
>>
>>17347128
Fuck you.
>>
>>17347133
Yo mag u got any kale?
>>
File: 12412343124.png (59KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
12412343124.png
59KB, 960x886px
Yeah, some neck beard once showed me his "magick" set and I poured hot candle wax onto his dick.
>>
>>17346119
>If y'all can kill people then explain Trumps beating heart?

Trump is protected by stronger magic.

>If this magick exists then why wars?

Correct way is; wars are because magic.
>>
>>17345852
>if someone actually have bad karma you wouldn't need to use it against them it would already be acting against them well enough. What you are doing is targeting someone with a perceived sense of justice which helps a bit as belief is a strong component to psychic attacks, however this karma is just a construct of your mind, so everyone whiteknighting about that anon's using curses for revenge are basically doing the same fucking thing.

Not at all. Karma has a delay. It is possible to avoid it all your life, then you end up in hell to pay for it. Karma is evil, so it is also lazy, it's not going after someone at the fastest speed. A person attacking someone with bad karma is actually acting out the karma - playing the role of universal retribution.
>>
I have been cursed and cursed others as well. They do definitely work when done right. Hell, I'll even give info on how to do it; though it does require some skill in meditation, rune work, and etc
>>
How exactly does one get into magic, or learn to start casting spells? The only answers I ever seen to get are "read some books" (with no indication if the books are bullshit or not, I'm sure there's a lot of crap out there), or "2mysterious4u".
>>
>>17347158
I got hot candle wax in my eye once.

It's really not that bad.
>>
>>17349615
please tell more
>>
File: curse.png (6KB, 802x532px) Image search: [Google]
curse.png
6KB, 802x532px
>>17349948
Sure. Here's an easy one.

Find wood of the ash or yew tree, and carve these runes into it. Ideally you'd want the line of runes itself on the bark, while the triple sided thurs would remain on the weather-lines part of the tree. (Don't know technical terms and too lazy to look them up, apologies.)

You could carve the name of the victim into the bark, and then carve the runes over the name, effectively crossing it out, but this is unneeded.

For best effect, add blood to the triple sided thurs.

Then bury the piece of wood, with the runes inscribed on it, in a cemetery or place of rot/disgust. A trash pile would work.

The entire process over, have the victim in your mind's eyes.
>>
>>17327549
It's bad mojo, don't be at it
>>
>>17349998
can anyone confirm this works?
>>
>>17350109
of course not dummy curses aren't real
>>
An ex of mine, mwahahahaha.

Just a general bad luck vex.

During a drunken stupor I broke it out of remorse and shame. those few months sure we're shitty for her. She flipped her car and totaled that bitch. got her dog taken away by the police when they saw it out in the rain, had to move twice, Got her hair destroyed at some salon and became addicted to meth. This was all in the period of 3 months or so?

I normally just do charms but I had never been as angry as when I'd caught her cheating so I let her have it, I kept the image of her suffering with glee in my minds eye but like I said earlier I broke it out of remorse.

My mom and her twin are pretty proficient at cursing people, all they need to do is say it and it happens. My mom said my uncle should drop dead, 3 days later the guy falls off the porch drunk broke his back and punctured a lung. All her shitty exes. Wade: copd/ other lung diseasesI can't spell/ heart problems sudden on sets of all. Don: went to jail for being a pedo, now he gets it in the ass eachday. Gene: went from making 6 figures a year as a english professor in Japan to selling ice in Vietnam then he went to prison and we never heard from him again.
>>
>>17351158

Azazel is a pretty cool dude btw
>>
I just posted this elsewhere, but here:

This is anecdotal, but when I dabbled in the occult as a young /b/tard I got angry because I got screwed over by a crack whore (I know she was a crack whore because she made me go with her to get crack before giving me head). She gave me head and it was supposed to be $20 but all I had was $100 bill, and being a kissless loser virgin she scammed it all, bought crack with it right then and there. Fuck I was such a loser. That was the first time a woman had ever touched my penis, and I was 18.

So, later, in a fit of anger because of my loser self lying to my friends about what happened (telling them I got laid for the $100 and shit so I wouldn't look any more pathetic than I already did) I put a curse on her that the spirits and powers would drag her to the parking lot I was standing in at the time covered in blood.

And then in my massive faggotry I completely forgot about it. Kept up the lie to my friends about getting laid, typical loser shit. Months go by and I'm out taking a walk and this black car pulls up to the parking lot, the one I cast the curse at, the passenger door gets opened, and this dude kicked the crack whore out of his car covered in blood, having beaten the fuck out of her because she had a disease or something. (I've been tested since then, must have been my luck that I didn't press for more than head for my $100, cos 2 tests over the next several years all came back negative)

She screamed for help because she was in pain from the beating he gave her, so I ran to the nearest payphone and called 911.

I told her and she freaked out. She ran back to her house (which I knew where it was because thats where she did the deed) and when the cops showed up (I don't know why they didn't send an ambulance, I told them a woman was laying bleeding in the street.)

They went to her house and fucking arrested her for possession.

Never saw her again.

Swear to FSM that this story is as truly told as I remember it.
>>
Ex gf's birthday is on Valentine's Day. Her guard will be down and my hate will be up. Planning on cursing her good and then going out for drinks with friends. I hope she lives a long and shitty life.
>>
I used to experiment with sigils quite a bit and became interested in how powerful they can be. I used my own technique for sigils so I just wrote [persons name] + [death] and turned them into an unrecognizable symbol. Charged it casted it. 2 or 3 weeks later he died from pneunomia. Don't know if it was coincidence or not, you never know with sigils.
>>
>>17351158
can you teach me that bad luck vex?
>>
>>17352163
You serious? Didn't knew sigils could be this powerful
>>
Jesus fuck, this thread is packed with edgy RPing faggot-teens.
>>
>>17347052
>stupid wicca shit
>stupid

The irony is off the charts here!
>>
>>17332204

No.
>>
>>17332260
>I've never done it because I don't want to go to hell.

No problem, just go ahead and do it. Jesus will forgive anything as long as you tell him how awesome he is.

...anything except not believing in him.
>>
>>17332398

But you'd have to tell it to someone who gives a fuck.
>>
>>17334120

If I were to fuck someone over then I would deserve what I got. Asshole.
>>
Caused a car accident near a place for a customer. Have pics of the messages if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17327549
>have you harmed/killed with magic
Yes.
>tell us about it
No.
>>
4What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it? 5And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. 6And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost. 7I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
>>
>>17331130
You lack training.
>>17331488
>defixio
I thought you had to put those in water?
>>17331711
Basically yes.
>>17331870
Execration Magic
>>17332189
>YHVH
Yeah but he's a jerk.
>>17332204
It's krap.
>>17333512
Truth.
>>17333527
>mizar
No.
>>17333595
>>17333643
>karma
Only comes into play after you're dead. What you're thinking of is consequence and reaction. Also /x/ isn't as heavily watched as it use to be.
>>17334040
No, it's more involved than that.
>>17334106
It's like an orgasm.
>>17334325
>LHP
Focuses on the self and not the outside i.e. gods, spirits, etc
>RHP
Focuses on gods, spirits, etc
>>17346119
Because he will be the Emperor.
>>17351174
>Azazel
He's nice.
>>17352369
Sigils are Swiss Army knives of the occult. It depends on how bad you want the outcome.

Isn't there a general for this crap?
>>
>>17354031
i am interested
>>
>>17353994
Nope. Not true.

Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

If one believes but does not obey and keep his word then they will go to hell.
>>
Well, Scalia's dead now so....
>>
>>17354031
Go ahead
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.