[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most Disturbing Case Of Alien Abuduction EVAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (53KB, 573x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 573x408px
Anyone ever heard of the Guarapiranga human mutilation case? Got extreme spoops reading about it. Link provided at bottom, graphic content on the site though! You've been warned.

>This 1994 abduction case involves the most disturbing death of a single human being ever seen.

>The human was subject to a brutal mutilation. Yet the reality is that what happened to him is far more disturbing than brutality. This was systematic mutilation.

>Whoever they were. Had a level of stunning precision. They were specific about what body parts and internal organs they wanted. They removed the left eye, the left ear, the lips, the tongue, and the jaw bone.

Info here: http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php
>>
>>17326365
who cares lmao

we aren't real.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 449x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 449x497px
Moar:

>In the upper torso, two "drainage holes" were perfectly cut into the chest.

>And the entire rectum track had been cored out leaving a large gaping hole, similar to how an apple core remover will slice out the center leaving the outside fully intact.

>Further perplexing is the fact that there was no blood. It is clear that this systematic mutilation was executed with speed, precision, and powered by an advanced intelligence.

>And that is what makes this case so disturbing.

>If we are to assume that this abduction was carried out by an alien intelligence, then it is time to also revise our data regarding the conceivable specific intentions, moral perspectives and general agenda that some of our extraterrestrial visitors may have.
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 874x786px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 874x786px
>MFW I saw his cut out asshole
>>
>>17326365
>>17326370
>alien website saying OMG AYYLMAOS
wow op there's certainly no way another human could have done this, right? Riiiight.
>>
>>17326387
Faggot, please.

First of all, I didn't say it was ayylmaos. I asked if anyone has ever heard of it & what is their opinion? The alien website linked had the most info.

Second of all, if you actually read it, you'd see that they have no idea what kind of tools were used to hollow out various sections of the victim's body and the precision it was done with indicates it wasn't just some random asshole.

I don't know if it's aliens. I'm asking you all what you think after reading it. It's interesting either way. But please continue to be an edgy sperglord who totally knows it was just a murder lel
>>
>>17326489

>random asshole

kek
>>
File: marcellus.jpg (48KB, 700x351px) Image search: [Google]
marcellus.jpg
48KB, 700x351px
>>17326365
>http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php

Looks more like a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggas, went to work on the homes there with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.
>>
If some alien being from another planet ever tried to abduct me, I'd just punch it out.

Everything you hear they sound like a bunch of skinny noodle armed weaklings.
>>
>>17326562
they went ayy lmao on this nigga's ass
>>
>>17326643
enjoy your anal probing tonight anon
>>
File: 1449177640465.jpg (103KB, 492x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449177640465.jpg
103KB, 492x600px
>>17326489
Ok, so spooky because it was someone with some sort of medical knowledge.
>>
>>17326489
It could had been the work of a depraved surgeon.
>>
>>17326489
>First of all, I didn't say it was ayylmaos.
>"Most disturbing case of alien abduction EVER."

K den
>>
>>17326643
>noodle armed weaklings
My sides have gone interstellar.
>>
File: poopydoodiecaca.png (1MB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
poopydoodiecaca.png
1MB, 1024x720px
Just Zed making some Skrakks, nothing to see here folks.
>>
>>17328402
Ignores evidence about no blood, etc, still opts for "crazy surgeon" as the most likely explanation. You solved it! Thank mothergoose you're on our side!
>>
>>17330519
Which is more likely, a surgeon or an alien?
Oh wait, this is /x/.
>>
def ayys guiz
>>
>>17330022
It's the Cuman! Body of a cow, Ear, Jaw, Tongue, Lips and rectum of a Human!
>>
>>17330894
I now have the thought of Zed saying rectum.
>>
>>17326365
Retard. That's just someone who got tortured.
>>
>>17326562
>>17331324
this
dude was probably into drugs or gangs or something and some professional hit man got to him
>>
>>17326387
Shotta soco
>>
>>17330519
>only ayylmaos can drain the blood from humans
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>17326489
>not saying it's aliens

>but there's no tools on Earth that could do this.

>No tools on earth

I remember an anon saying the cartels do this shit.
>>
>>17330519
I love when UFO fanatics try to be scientific. It's like you doubt what cartels can do. This guy probably fucked up and made an example out of him.

Atleast you have Roswell :-)
>>
>>17331834

>now let me go back to my skinwalker/magik thread to discuss something real :^)
>>
>>17331861
Don't make fun of me! SKIWALKERS are real deal.
>>
>>17331834
>muh Mexican cartels

yea they have access to technology experts never seen before but el crapo cant stay hidden lol
>>
>>17326365
If they are interested in sexual organs why don't they just rape the abductees instead of pulling out their assholes or ovaries from cows
>>
>>17326365
> not the russian skier incident

Anon pls. This is nothing
>>
>>17332713
From what I've read the greys lack sex organs.
>>
>>17330519
No blood is not enough evidence that something other than human did it. He could had been exsanguined via the two holes. Washed and moved. The lack of blood is not sufficient evidence of alien involvement.
>>
>>17333169
That's because they're biological drones sent here by the true aliens.

Intergalactic travel is deadly.
>>
>>17333236

>Intergalactic travel is deadly.

How so, oh wise sage?
>>
File: 1454291210436.jpg (45KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1454291210436.jpg
45KB, 320x320px
>>17326489
>sperglord
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.