[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

every moment is happening forever life stretches to infinity,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1427285254665.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1427285254665.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
every moment is happening forever
life stretches to infinity, you will never die
>>
>>17325017
Not even if I'm a good person and earn it?
>>
>>17325017
That sounds horrible.
>>
>>17325017
I have free will. I can take my life any time I want.
>>
>>17325035
death doesn't remove the phenemonon of you from time
the past is in the present, everything that has happened inflates as time does
>>
>>17325098
Then where do we go when we not-really-die?
>>
>>17325137
nowhere
consciousness doesn't persist
>>
>>17325141
If the multiverse theory is true, there there's a multiverse where the multiverse theory is false. For any given instance of a "multiverse theory."

Similar principles apply to infinite beings who have infinitely many unique parts; if we are all one, then there is one of us who's truth is that we are not all one.
>>
File: 1453543571196.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1453543571196.gif
1MB, 640x360px
Then explain how we're experiencing this certain present right in this moment instead of a different present in a different moment.
>>
>>17325181

>Has no idea what he's talking about
>>
File: stone.png (366KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
stone.png
366KB, 720x405px
I wish I was dead so I could reincarnate as a train, but I don't know how
>>
>>17325181
If the multivariate theory is true, then all the many universes must be inside a greater universe, establishing the rules available to the universes.
Prove me Wong.
>>
>>17325622
>all the many universes must be inside a greater universe
Category error: Define 'universe'.
>>
>>17325141
So, because consciousness is the part of us that can think, see, and feel, then what you're saying is that when we die, we leave a corpse.

Truly fascinating
>>
>>17325606
You just have to choo choo choose the right path and stay on track.
>>
>>17325017

Conversely, if life is infinite then there is a much greater probability of you experiencing a point further along your life right now. Yet, all of us are currently experiencing a point that's practically the beginning of this supposed infinity, which suggests that actually infinity is not the case.

To try to explain that in the form of a simple question: if you're 20, why are you currently experiencing your 20th year as opposed to the infinite number of years ahead of you which are much more probable?
>>
File: infiniteidiotmoron.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
infiniteidiotmoron.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
Durr dee hurr, I'm an infinite idiot moron. I think that infinity is so profound. It goes on for ever and ever! Whoa! I got an infinity tattoo on my arm to look super-deep. Infinite this and infinite that, infinite everything!

I don't care about actually examining the mathematical concept, and where it does and doesn't apply, I just use it as a plot device in my shitty stories and shitty RPs.

Infinity allows my infinity idioticy to not be infinite because surely there's a world where it's not infinite (but surely not this one.) That's fucking magic and why I'm an infinite idiot moron.
>>
>>17327101
You seem boring
>>
Man when you look at it perpendicularly like this you're just opening yourself up to a new temporal dimension and all the mindfuck that comes with it
>>
>>17327101
why does it upset you so much
>>
>>17327101
This guy is correct though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.