[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

xkcdHatGuy Disappearance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 4.png (308KB, 581x428px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
308KB, 581x428px
/sci/ence guy here, asking for a little investigation, if personal army requests are even acceptable here.

I was on youtube looking at some theories, I began on P and NP, the Halting problem, but then stumbled upon this guy's 4th dimension theory and thought it was interesting enough so I watched all of his videos. Not sure if /x/ knows this guy but he seems to be a learned man, I wanted to shoot him an email asking how he came up with his raw diet theory because he had ill evidence backing it up, and after a few hours of research I cant find anything on this guy.

this is his channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/xkcdHatGuy/videos

do what you will with it, but i'd really like to know what he's up to these days or if he's even alive.
>>
File: NoName.png (845KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
NoName.png
845KB, 1300x867px
>>17324875
>I began on P and NP, the Halting problem, but then stumbled upon this guy's 4th dimension theory and thought it was interesting enough so I watched all of his videos.
You're my kind of /sci/, OP. Thanks for posting.
>>
Wasn't there a kid with autism who had the same theory as him?
>>
>>17324875
Was just looking at his video the other day. Damn, what a shame.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/xkcdhatguy
>>
>>17324875
go back to /sci/ you lunatic
we only deal in real things here
>>
>>17324875

>liking xkcd

Good riddance.
>>
What's so interesting about him? He just sounds like some kid whose inexperience with the world led him to believe his thoughts were new and needed to be heard. That's common enough.

Chances are that he grew up.
>>
>>17325407
>common enough
You obviously hadn't looked at the context. Looking at the metadata alone will only make your ignorance apparent.
>>
>>17324875
I stumbled upon his 4D video a couple years ago, but didn't watch anything further. By raw diet theory do you mean raw food diet? This has been a thing for many years. I've met quite a few of these people over the years myself, it's interesting stuff.
>>
>>17325421
Are you drunk or something? Or was quoting those two words totally out of context some sort of obtuse joke?

I'm not going to explore the minutiae of some kid's ideas just because he once made a few videos and stopped. Give me a reason.
>>
>>17325367
>x
>real things

>>17325340
thanks
>>
>>17325455
>Give me a reason.
Get the fuck off of /x/ is you aren't ready to follow random leads that you don't think will pan out to anything meaningful or interesting.
>>
This looks like it's really not worth looking into.
>>
>>17325604
Based on the content or the context?
>>
Honestly it just sounds like a kid who's learned some concepts of physics but doesn't know anything about the actual math behind it.
>>
>>17324875
Nobody likes your shitty theory OP you got laughed out of /sci/ so quit peddling your bullshit videos here on /x/ you monsterous faggot.
>>
>>17324875
I've known about his channel for a few years. A few of his fans found him on Facebook and confirmed he's still alive. I'm pretty sure he got scared off because of the strange cult following he has.

I remember he uploaded a video about the "cancer industry" conspiracy and he got called out for being a tin foil hat. He took that video off his channel but he still has "there has always been a cure for cancer" up.
>>
>>17325744
Sounds less like Illuminati influence and more just self-censorship to avoid creating a more direct cult.
>>
>>17325744
Fucking faggot does't understand how cancer even works.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.