[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i suspect my boyfriend is my guardian angel, but was exiled for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 56

File: angel.jpg (394KB, 1217x1920px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
394KB, 1217x1920px
i suspect my boyfriend is my guardian angel, but was exiled for something and is now on this planet as a human with erased memories... there were several hints for that, but I don't want to tell a long story, if you dont believe me i dont care just move on..

but lets just assume this could be true: what would be the consequences of that be in the long run? is this a punishment? ... are angel-human relationships forbidden? can angels incarnate and experience a human life... ?
>>
But I wanna hear your stories OP
>>
>>17319711
>tfw no insane gf to manipulate
>>
File: xio2_r2_1280.gif (273KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
xio2_r2_1280.gif
273KB, 800x800px
>>17319713
sorry i dont want to be recognized.. im a person of the public and if i tell the stories its easy to know who i am and he is.. dont want people to think im batshit insane or know who i am, still id like to hear some answers or thoughts on general thoughts about angels and human relationships
>>
>>17319720
no, he never implied that, i "found" it out and collected the clues or stumbled upon weird information and coincidences.. he doesnt really believe me, i think, or at least is skeptical
>>
>>17319723
yeah but you're still insane
>>
>>17319723
>tfw no angel bf
>>
File: angel2.jpg (185KB, 540x803px) Image search: [Google]
angel2.jpg
185KB, 540x803px
>>17319728
maybe im insane which im not because i dont say this is certain, im just wondering and keep an open mind, but it doesnt mean you can just manipulate insane people...
>>
>>17319723
from this post, it seems even more like you're being manipulated, senpai
>>
>>17319734
how? he isnt even really interested in this kind of stuff as i am, i just research it and come back to him, tell it to him, and he shakes his head or laughs about it..

he certainly didnt try to ever appear like some guardian angel or put ideas into my head.
>>
>>17319732
Are you Taylor sandwich
>>
Yeah, story time bruh
>>
>>17319753
>>17319721

if youre not okay with that im sorry, move on..
>>
>>17319732
Those wings must've been a bitch to make
>>
>>17319711
>i suspect my boyfriend is my guardian angel

Oh? Do tell, I have experience with being an angel with wiped memories.

What are the hints?
>>
>>17319774
can you just tell me how angels with wiped memories appear or what are clues to look for?

because if i say the "hints" you can just lie to me, but if you start first I can tell for sure
>>
File: 1442614292077.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1442614292077.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>17319711
>i suspect my boyfriend is my guardian angel
>no proof/story
>>
File: 1280.jpg (286KB, 800x614px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
286KB, 800x614px
>>17319792
cry me a fucking river man, this thread is not "storytime" its about gaining knowledge about this topic, i have my REASONS not to share this information, dont you think id like to? i could just make some rp-story up, but i want to be honest so i dont.

if you dont know shit about guardian angels or angel/human relationships then me telling you what i feel about my boyfriend wont suddenly give you these infos
>>
>>17319742
NLP can be pretty sneaky. i have never met anyone who was effectively manipulated & realized, even after the fact that ideas were "put in their heads"

i threw out the scare quotes because that's not really how it goes either, the thoughts that you have are gently encouraged or ridiculed until they are the ones that the manipulator desires.

all that said, i don't really wanna go on, cause your response felt like my 10 yr old nephew's when i told him that before the PR & advertising industry, people had their shoes fixed instead of buying new ones
>>
>>17319711
>>17319775
This fucking thread is stupid you twat and it isn't paranormal your boyfriend isn't your guardian fuckin angel and you guys are going to break up within the next few months over something as retarded as this post.

Why the fuck would you waste space in the catalog with this shit.
If you're going to post a thread, it should be an interesting read for other people, so you should probably tell your "stories" if you want anyone to give a meaningful answer to you cunt.

Also- "public" figure? My ass. I bet you just like to pretend you are famous or some shit for attention on the Internet and no one would be able to tell anything about your insignificant existence even if you spilled your stories.
>>
File: angel3.jpg (161KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
angel3.jpg
161KB, 774x1032px
>>17319802
sure thing then pal, but you have no idea about our relationship so trust me. its not the case
>>
>>17319817
>you are famous

im not famous worldwide, but im a known person on the internet. so? big deal? you seem to be very fucking stupid if you think that every public person is p diddy or something? there are other worlds, such as conventions, youtube, blogs, communities

fuck off then
>>
>>17319825
Don't worry, OP. I like your thread.
>>
>>17319825
No one gives a shit about how famous you are bitch
>>
>>17319825
why does it matter if people think you're crazy?

Be not afraid!
>>
>>17319836
then why cry about it like a little faggot? why bring it up again? why get so butthurt?
>>
>>17319843
Because a cunt posted this thread
And the reason for not actually putting forth meaningful information is because you think you're famous and people will actually care to recognize you on an anonymous posting board
>>
>>17319851
yeah and it was just mentioned once before you super butthurt crybaby stormed in here, buried it and wrote 4 sentences of "MIMIMIMI" and look at you faggot, youre still here whining
>>
>>17319843
By the same token, why are you so mad.

your bf is a psycho & no angel, btw
>>
>>17319854
You're the one with a derailed thread and no helpful replies because you don't know how to post information on your thread topic.

And o shit you called me a fag again I can't tell you the details of why that's not true because you'll recognize that I'm actually boxxy
>>
>>17319859
im not mad, im just making fun of this guy getting buttenraged about something so unimportant and shitting up this thread

>your bf is a psycho & no angel, btw

he is not a psycho but ok
>>
>>17319865
You shat up the thread yourself when you first posted
>>
>>17319863
> you don't know how to post information on your thread topic.

youre literally retarded but thanks for helping me bump my thread

i asked some GENERAL questions about angels, it literally doesnt fucking matter what happened in my specific case, its a general questions about angels as a whole

>And o shit you called me a fag again

faggot
>>
File: no.jpg (115KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
115KB, 1200x801px
>>17319711

no.
>>
TL;DR

>>17319774

Look at what OP answers to this, stupid and mocking as the post she answers to may be:

>I don't know what are the clues that I have investigated, but give me your idea of what gives out an angel with no memories and I will tell you, heheh
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (76KB, 1000x727px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
76KB, 1000x727px
>>17319868
no
>>
File: grade.jpg (36KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
grade.jpg
36KB, 500x635px
>>17319871
yeah? if i wanted to roleplay i could just make stuff up and be like "I FOUND A FEATHER! I FELT AN ANGELIC PRESENCE! I HEARD GODS VOICE!" but im not here to roleplay, there are tons of schizos and roleplayers here who just want to fuck around

so i want that anon to tell me his experiences first so i can see if they match with mine
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 574x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 574x477px
>>17319711
It looks like the case with u and ur boyfriend is simple.

You're both fucking retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 1365x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 1365x687px
>>17319877
Y can't you just not be an idiot and post yours since you posted the thread??
>>
>>17319879
you too
>>
Actual helpful person here, I think I understand your situation

First, you have to know that angels are NOT good. Beneath their friendly facade, they are callous beings who would like nothing more than to see humanity enslaved. Most likely, your boyfriend isn't actually human in the slightest, he's an angel sent to deceive you, probably because you have lots of spiritual potential. DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM. He knows perfectly well what he is and will screw you over the first chance he gets, leaving you a shambling servant for Yahweh.
>>
>>17319883
no, and see how that anon went dead silent when i asked him for the signs?

because he just asked to bait me, he has zero experiences with angels and erased memories
>>
>>17319775
>because if i say the "hints" you can just lie to me
anyone can just lie to you regardless of what you say.

your insistence that they can't is probably one of the character traits that your beau is using to manipulate you.
>>
>>17319711
Guardian angels aren't real
Therefore your bf isn't a guardian angel
You aren't special

I hope this was helpful.
>>
>>17319891
You have 0 experience with angels and erased memories too.
>>
File: goddess.jpg (112KB, 625x548px) Image search: [Google]
goddess.jpg
112KB, 625x548px
>>17319889
well the post counter didnt change so you were in the thread all the time.. and you are giving me an EXTREME reply so fast without knowing my situation in details, seems a bit shady to me

but thanks for the input regardless
>>
>>17319825
Do you take off your clothes and play shitty video games?
>>
>>17319901
>You aren't special

im for sure special (and that doesnt have to mean in a paranormal sense, but about my living situation and job) but so are many other people

also i thought everyone has a guardian angel so yeah so its not even a BIG special thing
>>
>>17319909
Sorry if it seems suspicious, but I've seen similar situations to your case, so I have reasons for believing what I do.

In any case, I'd highly suggest getting some kind of spiritual protection.
>>
>>17319915
no but man what does this have to do with my QUESTIONS? i just mentioned my situation to give a reason why i wont go into details about me and my relationship and what happened oh my god

i had no idea /x/ would be so autistic and ignore my general questions about angels (its GENERAL questions, you dont need to know my situation for this)

all of you guys love roleplayers dont you? wish i just made up some fake, fancy roleplay story instead of being honest and having to deal with all this autism and aggression
>>
>>17319917
Anyone who has to argue that they are special is not special
>>
>>17319917
Guardian angels aren't real

And if they were, it would be extremely unethical of him to fuck your little funny. Are you familiar with the concept of a fiduciary duty, and the ethical obligations that come with it?
>>
>>17319924
I wish you had actual reasons to give about why you think he's an angel.
>>
>>17319924
I thought your question was about people who other people think are angels.
that's why i've been consistently suggesting that you are being manipulated.
>>
File: angel6.jpg (56KB, 471x451px) Image search: [Google]
angel6.jpg
56KB, 471x451px
>>17319926
im not arguing it, im stating it as a fact

there are not many people in my living situation, im leading an unusual, privileged life

i might not be spiritually special, i dont know anything about that, but in general as a human, my life situations are special and unusual

>>17319920
>In any case, I'd highly suggest getting some kind of spiritual protection.

thanks, but im pretty sure that i am, i tried all kinds of paranormal stuff, demons, getting cursed, messing with people

im always safe and well, also some people told me theres a thick barrier around me from "someone", so i seems to be already well protected
>>
>>17319924
If you believe that (i) angels are real (ii) they're interested in fucking you, you shouldn't be throwing around accusations of autism.

Do you understand the the people who "tip" you and generally support your lifestyle are most likely autistic themselves?
>>
>>17319931
This. Sorry love the idea of an Angel just for you is a child's tale that stems from the fact that prior to the last 50 years death of children was common. It was used to ally fears
>>
>>17319931
well first of all who said we had sex? you know that not all relationships jump to fuck like rabbits? also, what i suspect is him being an exiled angel, clearly he doesnt have any duties anymore then as far as i know "fallen" or exiled angels (dont know if theres a difference) can do what they want
>>
File: angel_.jpg (55KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
angel_.jpg
55KB, 640x427px
>>17319946
youre on a paranormal board, what are you doing here and why are you in this thread if you dont believe in angels possibly being real? i even said in the OP if you dont believe me move on

stop wasting your time, im insane, guardian angels arent real, move on ok?
>>
>>17319711

he's not 'your' guardian angel, if he was this would not have been your first life together, would it have been? you think its just random ffs...

plenty of beings going up and falling down in the greater hierarchy.

no angel would admit to it, for various reasons. if they're corporeal they are hiding their wings.
>>
>>17319943
That may be because whatever leftover demon energies are trying to protect you from your "boyfriend". You seem very spiritually in tune, gifted I might say. The angels and other forces of anti-humanity would certainly wish to either harm you or use your powers for ill purposes rather than for good.
>>
>>17319943
It seems like you only look for the confirmation bias towards your boyfriend being your guardian angel by your posts.

Protip: he isn't
>>
>>17319877

I happen to be "that anon".

Lemme get you informed.

MOST people of the world, and this probably includes YOU are already fallen angels. This is why the bible says:

"You are sons of the devil" and "We know we are sons of God and that the world is in the hands of the evil one".

With this information I'm sure you can pinpoint all them angels all over the place.

This isn't, btw, how I know about who's an angel and not, I know for other reasons, and for witnessed things.

But as for your bullshit?

Yeah, good riddance with your not roleplay but advanced dungeons and dragons
>>
>>17319956
>no angel would admit to it, for various reasons. if they're corporeal they are hiding their wings.

he never said or implied he is an angel, he has no memories of it and laughs when I tell him

its a feeling and suspicion i PERSONALLY have
>>
>>17319951
A relationship is even worse. Do you understand why there are professional ethical sanctions against physchiatrists, doctors, agents etc from pursuing a romantic relationship with their patient/primary?

Why would a fictional guardian angel be any different? Especially if you are literally the only person that he has been entrusted to guard.
>>
>>17319955
I just think it's a little hypocritical to throw out accusations of autism when it's primarily autists that support your "career"
>>
>>17319957
demons are protecting people now? why do you think that and how does that make sense?

>>17319960
>It seems like you only look for the confirmation bias towards your boyfriend being your guardian angel by your posts.

i am not, but no one here gave me anything to actually think about it, like some features i would need to look out for or a test

you guys just tell me either "guardian angels not real, youre an insane bitch" or "angels are evil! he is evil! bye!"

what the fuck?
>>
>>17319970
So you didn't get the answer you want, and now you're upset?

You didn't approach this topic with a very open mind.
>>
>>17319964

when you go through the transmogrification, you lose the ability to forget anything. ever.

if he actually signed on the dotted line for what i'll call for lack of a better term "Heaven Inc" then he isn't capable of forgetting. or sleeping. he'd just pretend to sleep. but if he is what you think he is, it's impossible for him to lose consciousness.
>>
File: angel_by_joe_roberts-d64horg.jpg (346KB, 553x800px) Image search: [Google]
angel_by_joe_roberts-d64horg.jpg
346KB, 553x800px
>>17319969
i barely meet any autists in my job i can say i met more autists on /x/ than when i work so yeah whatever

>>17319962
have a nice life

>>17319965
i dont know what he is! im accusing him of being a guardian angel! i dont know if its true maybe hes innocent!
>>
>>17319977
>pretend to sleep
That sounds really boring

Being an angel must suck.
>>
>>17319970
There's plenty people are putting out comments for you to think about. It's just that none of it says he is, which is why you think it's nothing.

And every comment that said he isn't, you say whoever doesn't know your relationship when you refuse to put out details regarding it.

That's your problem.
>>
>>17319980
>have a nice life

Have a nice roleplaying session, next time, bring your own GM book and dice
>>
>>17319970
All I can say is that what you know about "God", Satan, angels, demons, and other such things...it's all backwards. Like many other people, you've been brainwashed pretty much your entire life. Angels have NOTHING but contempt for you and the rest of our kind. Satan and his demons, however, care about us because they created us and they want us to evolve spiritually.

I know this all sounds strange, but trust me, it's the truth. I can prove it if you like.
>>
>>17319955
you aren't insane, but you are probably being manipulated.
>>
>>17319980
Confirmation bias

They're only "autists" when they're being mean to you, not when they're sending you money.
>>
>>17319982
it has its pros and cons.

you know how some people can just sit there, totally content to just think?

you can do that for eternity.
>>
>>17319975
telling me that im insane and guardian angels arent real is just a waste of time, i said if you dont believe move on, im aware that angels could be bullshit people dont need to tell me that i already KNOW

>>17319977
well he sleeps without any problems i think, but i can watch that more closely
>>
>>17319993
I don't think you're insane, just kind of dumb.

Probably young too, with bit of a tummy and fat boobs
>>
>>17319993

you will certainly not be able to tell, if he is. and if he is, he knows that you suspect.
>>
File: tumblr_lyzeuo0BHw1qgb8uio1_500.jpg (109KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyzeuo0BHw1qgb8uio1_500.jpg
109KB, 500x496px
Angels are like robots, to a certain extent, they don't have free will. That's why he cannot be human, it's a facade and it's part of a divine plan.

I suspect it can be related to your stay on Earth. As he represents something material in the actual role (your boyfriend), it will be your test to attain detachment and later ego dissolution.

We, the people who has our own guardian Angel inside us, have to "dispose" of him/her before we can cross the Abyss and disolve our ego, in order to stop coming back to Earth.

Perhaps, this is your test: disposing of him to be able to continue your path to enlightment and be one with the Divine Source.

It's your choice how to dispose of him, but remember: there aren't any good or bad. From above, every act, good or bad, serves a higher purpose.

Be one with the Light, sister.
>>
File: ang4.jpg (57KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
ang4.jpg
57KB, 500x677px
>>17319986
ok bye

>>17319988
well if im getting manipulated then not by him i told him yesterday that i suspect hes a guardian angel, or exiled angels and told him why

he just told me if we can talk about it tomorrow and sleep now, he wasnt super interested

next day he didnt even talk about it, every time i go crazy he keeps me balanced, he definitely doesnt encourage or seem to believe it, so please dont think hes some kind of insane manipulator

>>17319987
okay, prove it please

>>17319990
nope, theres people who dont like me and they are definitely not autistic
>>
File: Hell-Party-copy.jpg (202KB, 1152x417px) Image search: [Google]
Hell-Party-copy.jpg
202KB, 1152x417px
>>17319999
but why would i dispose a person who is helping me becoming better and healthier and preventing me from harming or killing myself?

or are you telling me suicide is the answer and then in hell theres the real party /s
>>
>>17319993
Try doing weird stuff in front of him while he's "asleep". Like take off all your clothes and pretend like you're going to shit on his face.

If he's just pretending to sleep, he'll probably react before you do it.
>>
>>17319869
Oh my god you're umm... The guy who created Zalgo? Yeah his wife. That's you!!
>>
>>17319993
Okay well if you look at
>>17319965
>>17319962
>>17319987
Among many others, no one said these things don't exist, but that you've conceptualized what an angel is falsely, and your boyfriend is most likely not one.

That's plenty to think about and responds to your questions.

Now, if you weren't only looking for someone to comment "ya I kno like 3 guardian angels ur bf is definitely 1", then you should probably be thinking about how it came to be you characterized such a naive portrait of what angels are exactly.
>>
>>17319924
>wish i just made up some fake, fancy roleplay story instead of being honest
you weren't honest. you didn't make up a RP story but you didn't give us any story at all. thread is full of literal trash because of that. just get rid of it.
>>
File: Literally this thread.jpg (57KB, 672x436px) Image search: [Google]
Literally this thread.jpg
57KB, 672x436px
>>17319999
>>17320000

He's right OP. You have to kill him. It is the only way.
>>
Okay look:

The answer is no, and its no because angels don't reincarnate like on supernatural. They don't down grade to human or get locked away, because angels don't have free will, and really don't have a soul to speak of . neither I will point out do Demons, as their actions didn't really free them from the will of heaven, just put them in a different role. Those that act outside of the mandate of heaven fall, or are destroyed if God wills it. There is not one iota of proof or even knowladge that says otherwise. So no. Angels don't.

Also yes they are forbidden. A large number of Nephilim are the result of lesser angels falling because they consorted with Human woman. They no longer have names because of this.

Long term consequences : They fall after having their names stripped from them. They end up in hell and if powerful enough take places in the ranks of the legion. They corrupt those around them.

Now can we please leave the child alone?
>>
>>17320000
>>17319999
good quads anons!
>>
>>17320007
sigh

>>17320012
and? i reply to them and consider their words, i just like to hear some proof

>>17320014
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND! i want GENERAL information about ANGELS! and if they can live on earth, if they can have relationships with humans!

i shouldnt even have said why i want those infos, if i was just silent about it this thread would have never turned into this retarded troll autismfest
>>
>>17320019
So if they fuck, is she going to give birth to a 12 ft tall Nephilim?

That could be neat.
>>
>>17320019
okay, thanks for your opinion on my situation
>>
>>17320025
Well that is assuming the guy was an angel, but yeah I suppose?
>>
>>17320000
Well, I tried posting some links, but /x/ seems to be run by Jews, so I'll just tell you straight up.

The name of the website is Joy of Satan. Go there and find the truth.
>>
>>17320005
if you need to lean on someone else for the rest of your life in order to keep from suicide, then you should just kill yourself because you're totally using that person.
>>
>>17320023
Proof? About what angels actually are and do? How about you read a book (even the Bible at this point) and actually think about what you're reading with a critical mindset?
>>
File: 1407397500443.jpg (23KB, 439x413px) Image search: [Google]
1407397500443.jpg
23KB, 439x413px
>>17320023

One of the biggest signs OP is an RP is when they try to reply to everyone; even the trolls and shitposters. If you really didn't want attention, you wouldn't be replying to them.
>>
>>17320033
im sure i find lots of truth of a satan propaganda site XD

how do you know the demons didnt fuck your mind up and thats why you believe it?
>>
>>17320027
Darling that information I just gave you is fact. Sorry. It's not true no matter how much you will it. Even if it is this means bad things for you because I am going to make it clear : If he is an angel looking to engage in relationships with you he will leave, and you will lose him, because he WILL fall. Be thankful he is human girl, revel in the creation of God that he most prizes, not the tools he uses to shape them.
>>
This board never ceases to surprise me lmfao
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 498x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 498x412px
>>17320034
This
>>
>>17320005
>>17320000
he seems dismissive and disinterested in your views. if you really think he is preventing you from harming or killing yourself, however subtly, he probably gave you the idea.
>>
>>17320023
>DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND! i want GENERAL information about ANGELS! and if they can live on earth, if they can have relationships with humans!
>i shouldnt even have said why i want those infos, if i was just silent about it this thread would have never turned into this retarded troll autismfest
yeah, exactly. but you're a whiny little girl who's used to getting special treatment once you announce that you have tits so you thought it would help in this case too. same reason you mentioned you were "internet famous." sorry that people here have more dignity than your usual audience but we're not the autistic ones here. you made a shit thread with a bunch of irrelevant info and then you blame everyone else for the shit and irrelevant answers. grow up, bitch.
>>
File: angel_by_camerart.jpg (189KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
angel_by_camerart.jpg
189KB, 600x900px
>>17320034
im not using that person, it was an example of good, healthy influence

just because your partner gets sick and you take care of them until they get healthy, does that mean you should just let that person die because they might have not survived that disease alone? nice logic

>>17320037
how the fuck is a book proof? do you know who write the bible? where you there?

>>17320039
yeah its roleplay, move along
>>
>>17319711
More than likely he's just a god that didn't want to go along with the regime change. There's many walking the earth. He is probably not a guardian and most definitely not yours.
>>
>>17319711

Okay...I will have mercy on you.

First off angels exist solely on a spiritual plane. They cannot become human. The human condition is actually considered a blessing in the sense that having mortality and free will is the ultimate challenge to any being because we get one chance to choose to serve god. Angels are eternal and already made their choice. They either fell with Lucifer or they chose to serve. That's it. Being sent to earth would be pointless for them.

That aside: if he's your guardian angel...what was he doing to protect you the whole time before you met?

Additionally: What would he be able to do as a human to protect your soul that he would be incapable of doing as an angel?
Because that's how it works. Forget what you read in the Mortal Instruments or any Supernatural fabric. Guardian angels guide and advise in matters of the soul. They don't protect you from assassination by evil cults or getting hit by buses when you're buried in your cell phone and step off the curb like a dumbass.

So no...there is no way he is or ever was your guardian angel. And no they cannot incarnate and experience human life. And angel /human relationships are forbidden because humans are forbidden congress with spirits. And also because it's physically impossible. Sorry to be that guy but it's better that you know the truth.
>>
>>17320044
And how do you know what you're looking at isn't just angel propaganda? You've been spiritually enslaved for your entire life, so dont come to me pretending you know better than I do.

I've had plenty of experiences with Satan and his demons, and they've never once intruded on me. They do not force themselves upon anyone. Angels, however, have no problem possessing and killing children.
>>
>>17319999
>>17320005

Quads spoke the truth.

You haven't realized you need to be strong by your own. You will grow attached to something external, you will never be a healthy person.

Every star should follow its own orbit, not someone's else.

Lift the veil of maya, and liberate the angel from his suffering here on Earth. Earth is certainly too dense for the angels.
>>
>>17319711
I suspect your boyfriend is manipulative and that you are gullible.
>>
>>17320033
go fuck yourself nazi cunt. take your war on christianity and shove that up your ass too.
>>
>>17320048
he is alreadyfallen and exiled if he was an angel at all, theres no chance he is just a normal angel

but probably he isnt an angel at all :)

>>17320055
no im just going batshine insane on a regular basis and he tries to calm me down by not feeding my feelings and making the fire burn higher he also wanted me to sleep because its unhealthy how i sleep, cause he does care about me

>>17320056
why would i get special treatment if i have a boyfriend? if i wanted tits bonus id say im a cute girl and my buddy might be an angel or something

saying that im in a relationship means im out of range as im loyal and taken
>>
>>17320057
Well there's probably no such thing as angels then since the Bible is false.

No, you bumbling idiot. You read what sources of information regarding a topic and think about it critically.
Yeah, the bible is written by humans, for humans, but it's the basis of belief for Christians, where angels come from and it even says AWFUL things about what angels have done.
Read a motherfuckin book bitch!
>>
>>17320023
>DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND! i want GENERAL information about ANGELS!
Beings of light created by God. 1/3 rebelled and became fallen angels. Some of those fallen angels left their first estate and took to themselves women, and had babies with them. These babies are the Nephilim, great men of renown.

>and if they can live on earth,
Of course. They can live in the vacuum of space. They can live at the bottom of the ocean. They can live in a black hole. They are indestructible.

>if they can have relationships with humans!
Yes. The fallen angels had relations with women, as above, and it turned out bad for all involved. The children died and their spirits were chained in Tartarus. The angels are damned, and the women, well, the women are likely lost.

>i shouldnt even have said why i want those infos, if i was just silent about it this thread would have never turned into this retarded troll autismfest
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
>>
>>17320071
And predictably, here come the shills trying to drag me down. Whatcha got for me? Another rant about how joos are good and Israel dindu nuttin? Or some bullshit testimony about you being an "ex satanist"?
>>
File: vesna_angel_by_moritat.jpg (186KB, 685x1167px) Image search: [Google]
vesna_angel_by_moritat.jpg
186KB, 685x1167px
>>17320059
how do you know about gods?

>>17320061
okay, that seems like it could make sense, thanks for that reply

well to me when i used a tool of foreseeing and my feelings it told me that he was an angel, but "removed/exiled" for inappropriate feelings twoards humans (?) and now is on earth

>>17320066
im not enslaved to anyone, maybe you are

im neutral

>>17320068
im less attached to him than he is to me dont worry im not well attached to life and things in life in general

but he is helping me

>>17320069
please read >>17320000
>>
>>17320088
Everything you blame the Jews for has Jesuit fingerprints on it. If you were ever to develop the ability to think about things critically, this would be the time.
>>
>>17320076
maybe angels arent real, yeah

i wont take the bible as proof, i dont know who made it or if its legit i have no PROOF

im just considering it could be real and my boyfriend COULD be an exiled angel, but he probably isnt
>>
>>17320091
Oh really? Then what, if any, magic do you know? Have you opened your third eye? Can you see auras? Do you know how to deliver and/or resist the evil eye?

You have a lot of spiritual potential, but it's being kept locked up. Satan CAN help you. I am a testimony to that.

>>17320093
It's almost like the Jesuits are entirely run by Jews or something...
>>
>>17320091
Honey, he is manipulating you with his silence. I don't know if he's a fallen angel or not (he is not one of the good angels, that I know) and neither do you.

So test him.

Ask him if Jesus came down from heaven in the flesh. No evil spirit can say "yes" to that.
>>
>>17320099
It's almost as if the 1,300,000,000 catholics can support more covert ops than 13,000,000 Jews.
>>
>>17320100
Here's a prime example of a shill right here. Look at him blabbering about "good angels". They are enemy extraterrestrials that want to enslave us. Even towards Christians, they are pretty much nothing but hostile.
>>
>>17320073
if he is not fucking with your head why has he never explicitly denied being your guardian angel?

or has he & you didn't think it worth mentioning?
>>
>>17320107
The servants of God enslave nobody.

You are enslaved by your own sin.
>>
>>17320099
i dont know any magic, it never worked, i never met anyone who could use magic and i have asked many

i either dont have any magical powers or other people are just insane schizos or pretend to use magic, and the people who claim they can use magic its always things that arent obvious and could totally be just selective perception/confirmation bias (it rained today! i found some money! etc)
>>
>>17320104
You're clearly unfamiliar with how nearly all Popes have Jewish lineage, and most of the high powers of the inquisition were made up of Jews
>>
>>17320088
i'm no shill. i'm someone who checked out joy of satan yesterday and saw that THEY WERE FUCKING NAZI SHILLS. trying to suck in people with spirituality and then turn them into hateful pieces of shit. looks like they worked with you kiddo. and i will make sure to point out your nazi leanings any time i see you shilling your organization on /x/.
>>
>>17320113
The inquisition murdered Jews by the millions. So did the holocaust. Both were ops of the Vatican.

You live in Opposite World.
>>
>>17320073
If he's already fallen then he is a Demon Child. Trust me on this. If he is a Demon you cannot tame him, he will gain your trust and then use you. Think what you will but take this as a warning from the source: He is human, and to believe otherwise will lead you down a dark path.

Niisa Coredazodizoda.
>>
File: angel8.png (293KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
angel8.png
293KB, 500x727px
>>17320100
>Ask him if Jesus came down from heaven in the flesh. No evil spirit can say "yes" to that.

he said he doesn't know, perhaps

and thats a logical answer, because unless he is crazy or was there himself, he can't know if jesus came down to earth

>>17320108
because he respects my beliefs and is an open minded person? he said he has no memories of it, but if i feel so strongly about he can.. consider it? or at least doesnt totally deny it
>>
>>17320111
Dont you dare tell me about the goodness of "God". I had to deal with the abuse and torment of angels the first 18 years of my life. They new I had spiritual powers so they were constantly trying to get me to kill myself. They told me I was the spirit of Nero, Hitler...all sorts of things, and that I was an evil that needed to be blighted out of existence. But once I dedicated my soul to Satan, I was free of that torment. Satan looks out for his own.

>>17320112
They're likely shills trying to lead you on the wrong path. Dont believe everything people tell you
>>
>>17320118
What did you expect from satan worshipers? Choir boys?

There's no joy in satan. None.
>>
>>17320118
thank you, you are all that is right in this world.
>>
>>17320119
OY VEY I BET IT WAS ANNUDAH HOLOCAUST WASN'T IT XDDDDD

MUH 10 MILLION JOOS DEAD, YET SOMEHOW THERE ARE MILLIONS LEFT DESPITE THEIR ONLY BEING A FEW MILLION JEWS TOTAL

Fuck right off. The inquisition was created in the 11th century to hunt down remaining pagans, and slaughter them by the hundreds. The Christians even kept documents of these massacres.

>>17320118
Humankind has been Nazis pretty much since we were created. It's only natural that we should go back to that.
>>
>>17320122
I know Jesus came to earth because I am animated by the Holy Spirit, a witness to the facts.

No evil spirit can say yes, because they are operating in the spirit of antichrist, which distinctly denies that Jesus came down from heaven in the flesh (gnostics).

If he says he does not know, he is not an angel.

A guardian angel cannot lie.

You are left with two options; creepy boyfriend and fallen angel.

I suspect the former.

What happened to you, that your self esteem is this low, if I may ask?
>>
>>17320122
>he said he doesn't know
Angel bf confirmed as spoopy demon overlord

/Thread
>>
>>17320123
God tortured you? You sure about that? "They" were God?

Isn't it obvious that these were evil spirits tormenting you? Evil spirits that don't torment me, because I am a child of God?

Isn't it possible that these evil spirits agreed to stop tormenting you when you "pledged your soul to satan", as though such a thing were even possible? Just to reinforce the deception played on you?
>>
>>17320131
Do NOT listen to this person. He is trying to get your guard down. This is exactly what the forces of the enemy do. They emotionally manipulate you to get you to lower your defenses, thus leaving you powerless. Why do you think the Nazarene is always portrayed with open arms? It's to symbolize the emotional vulnerability of his followers.
>>
>>17320130
Last count, the Vatican is directly responsible for the murder of about 58,000,000 people, mostly Christians and Jews.

I think your act plays better on /pol/....
>>
>>17320140
They were angels. They even said that Christ came down to earth, which you claim couldn't possibly be true. Hell, they started launching attacks on me increasingly once I discovered Satanism, so obviously they weren't trying to get me to convert to it.
>>
>>17320142
Open arms is a position of power.

Hunched over your computer covering your nutsack is a position of weakness.
>>
/thread
>>
>>17320151
Closed arms, like how the true gods frequently portray themselves, is a position of power. Get a life and stop shitposting, perhaps.
>>
>idiots detected
>>
>>17320148
Listen carefully.

"Did Jesus come down from heaven IN THE FLESH?".

That's the test.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that[a] Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
>>
>>17320142
Regna terrae, cantata Deo, psallite Cernunnos,
Regna terrae, cantata Dea psallite Aradia. caeli Deus, Deus terrae, Humiliter majestati gloriae tuae supplicamus Ut ab omni infernalium spirituum potestate, Laqueo, and deceptione nequitia, Omnis fallaciae, libera nos, dominates. Exorcizamus you omnis immundus spiritus Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio, Infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, Omnis and congregatio secta diabolica. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, dominates, Ut coven tuam secura tibi libertate servire facias, Te rogamus, audi nos! Ut inimicos sanctae circulae humiliare digneris, Te rogamus, audi nos! Terribilis Deus Sanctuario suo, Cernunnos ipse truderit virtutem plebi Suae, Aradia ipse fortitudinem plebi Suae. Benedictus Deus, Gloria Patri, Benedictus Dea, Matri gloria!
>>
File: 9583582385811.jpg (500KB, 640x1088px) Image search: [Google]
9583582385811.jpg
500KB, 640x1088px
>>17320131
if you are legit, that is

you could be a lying, deceiving manipulator too, i cant tell so I just take in all information and keep an open mind to everything

>creepy boyfriend
>I suspect the former.

how is he creepy? guardian angels are a good thing, if he was creepy and weird Id think hes skinwalker or alien or something, lol

>What happened to you, that your self esteem is this low, if I may ask?

why is my self esteem low? nothing major bad happened to me in my life, i had a fairly privileged undramatic life

>>17320134
lol.. yeah sure
>>
>>17320156
Hugging yourself is merely a sign of narcissism, a mental disorder.

>>17320158
1 John 4
>>
>>17320142
>>17320131
man this is getting confusing
>>
>>17320159
Yeah, no, didn't work
>>
>>17320161
It's creepy to lead your girlfriend into believing you are her guardian angel.

Look, I have daughters older than you. This is not my first rodeo.

I posted the reference book from the bible, where in 1 John 4 it says that no spirit can lie about Jesus coming down from heaven in the flesh.

You don't have to take my word for it.

It's in the Word of God.
>>
>>17320168
Mumbling stuff in latin never works, because you're just mumbling stuff in latin.
>>
>>17320122
you could say that he's respecting your beliefs or you could say that he will say or do anything to keep you on the hook.

the things you've posted about him have me leaning toward the latter conclusion.
>>
>>17320168
Good you're not too far gone. Take about five seconds and consider the fucking facts and you will realize that Satan is a fucking liar, that's his point in the universe. So believing him is some kinda idiocy.
>>
>>17320169
>It's creepy to lead your girlfriend into believing you are her guardian angel.

but did you even read what i wrote? i said this several times

he DIDNT try to make me believe that, i just thought about clues and looked into myself, i came up with that MYSELF!

never implied or encouraged the idea of being my guardian angel or any kind of supernatural being

he isnt creepy, im creepy maybe
>>
>>17320122
>and thats a logical answer, because unless he is crazy or was there himself, he can't know if jesus came down to earth

I just wanted to reiterate that if he were a guardian angel, he would have been there, and he would have seen it for himself.

Get it now?
>>
>>17320169
>Look, I have daughters older than you.
how do you know how old she is? what are you, a creep?
>>
>>17319711
Does he have parents? A family? Baby photos?

Would you really accuse his parents of lying to you?
>>
>>17320173
Yeah he is. He's the father of lies; he can only tell lies. His native language is lying. He's a liar, and a thief, and a murderer, from the beginning.
>>
>>17320176
she types like a fucking 12 year old, reacts like one too.
>>
>>17320172
but if he wanted to entertain me he would feed into my beliefs or plot with me instead of trying to keep it rational and chill

im the one who sees the signs and has the feelings about "something" going on, he is neutral and peaceful about it
>>
>>17320172
this. she sleeps with him but says they don't fuck. i'm guessing they do fuck and he knows she's crazy but wants to keep his dick wet til he finds someone sane. he will string along this crazy here until he finds someone better and then she will be crazy AND alone.
>>
>>17320174
What clues, though? They might just be stupid coincidences and your confirmation bias is getting the best of you again.
>>
>>17320174
I raised two daughters. I didn't raise them by taking what they said into account.

I took what they did into account.

You made a thread asking if it were possible your boyfriend is your guardian angel.

Actions speak louder than words.
>>
File: rop.jpg (203KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rop.jpg
203KB, 900x1200px
>>17320175
yes, i do understand

but if he's a fallen angel he lost all his memories, now someone said angels cant forget their memories, maybe thats true

i dont know

>>17320177
he does have them

but can he not incarnate as a human possibly too? i know some people say angels cant, but maybe they can
>>
>>17320182
That's not true. Part of stringing someone along is knowing when to seem disinterested and use the right emotions to lead them.

It's like Inception, where you just barely plant an idea and let the other person feed into the idea and think they realized it all on their own.
>>
>>17320182
It's very dangerous to make your mate more than your mate. It's very dangerous to make your mate your mate, best friend, confessor, etc. It puts too great a burden on them, and when they cannot live up to it, too much disappointment on you. It's not healthy.

If my girlfriend had ever come up to me with anything like me being her guardian angel, I would have dismissed the thought then and there. Not only am I not her guardian angel, I'm not her knight in shining armor either.

I'm just a guy. She wants to make a life with me, we get married and go from there. Hand in hand, side by side, as partners.
>>
>>17320178
Except when telling the truth gets him what he wants. So even when he is he wants you to react in a stupid way.

>>17320181
Agreed. I am an expert in this. Citation: I was a 12 year old girl.

>>17320189
Okay girl if he is a fucking fallen angel he is a demon. Say it with me: If my little delusion is real then I am dating a demon, a baby eating baby fucking demon.

Also no because That would mean he shoved a baby's soul out of a body and then ate it to connect its fate to his. Angels do not naturally incarnate.
>>
File: pai.jpg (822KB, 700x1061px) Image search: [Google]
pai.jpg
822KB, 700x1061px
>>17320183
where did i say we sleep with eachother? i literally never did, so please stop inventing stuff

>>17320181
ever wondered if i might type and express myself like this on purpose? what did i say about not getting recognized? stupid fool

>>17320185
personal things, i know this is an untelling, frustrating reply but please accept it, i dont want to lie

and yes, of course it can just be confirmation bias

>>17320188
and? i did make a thread, but maybe im just paranoid and hysteric?

wow this thread, almost everyone saying my boyfriend is some insane manipulative creep without even reading about the situation lol

you guys
>>
>>17320189
If he's a fallen angel, he's a demon, and he lies.

Angels can take the form of humans. The bible says to be hospitable to strangers, for many have entertained angels unawares.

You seem like the female Anton to me, running around trying to summon a succubus.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 336x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 336x328px
>>17320189
They can't.
>>
>>17320202
you said he sleeps normally but you'd watch him closer now that someone suggested angels don't sleep.

and by the way, anal still counts as sex and doesn't keep you a virgin, in case he convinced you otherwise.

:)
>>
>>17320202
>there were several hints for that,
>>
File: paranormal.jpg (25KB, 500x224px) Image search: [Google]
paranormal.jpg
25KB, 500x224px
>>17320193
if you think so, i know he doesnt, and if he does then just for my best

and my best is being happier, less paranoid and depressed, healthier and alive, if people manipulate you in being a better, positive person then so be it

>>17320195
thats good and cute, nothing wrong with that

but im glad he didnt instantly dismiss it and even though he doesnt think hes an angel or anything, he still doesnt say strictly and 100% no thus making me look totally insane

>>17320201
yeah maybe hes ademon

maybe im a demon

maybe youre a demon

maybe.
>>
>>17320202
Oh noooo someones seen through my anonymity must make up lies to hide it. Also using fool makes me sound mature....

Look you got your answers

None of what you want to be real can happen. Also a group of people are seeing this belief in you and are worried about you, about the amount of burden this belief might put on him and the fact that you can't listen long enough to learn. So take your medicine you fucking dolt: It's a delusion, and it's going to drive him away from you.
>>
>>17320215
>thats good and cute, nothing wrong with that
hahahaha

she really is 12. i bet this guy is her math teacher or something.
>>
>>17320215
I think you flew right by the point.

By you trying to make him your guardian angel, you are asking more of him than he can deliver. He will eventually get sick of this and move on.
>>
>>17320215
Yes child. I am.
>>
File: 0144385-937-1000.jpg (323KB, 937x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0144385-937-1000.jpg
323KB, 937x1000px
>>17320205
anton was a troll and he confessed that, he didnt really believe any of that

sex is not important, i dont care about succubus/incubus shit, never did

>>17320209
well im not watching him personally sleep, but he goes and sleeps? and sometiems he oversleeps? i dont think he is just pretending to sleep lOL

but even if i literally watched him sleep,doesnt mean we SLEPT with eachother, maybe he just takes a nap?
>>
>>17320217
Gotta admit it's nice once in a while for this place not to be a sausage fest.
>>
This thread is making my stomach hurt with how stupid OP is I really wish mods would shut this shit down. You shouldn't have even started this thread about your boyfriend aka fuck buddy and not wanting to share your story because you think you're "famous" is complete horse shit. Trust me sweetheart just because someone reposted your tumblr quotes and pictures doesn't make you something.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
I know who OP is now.

Jessi Slaughter is up in the house!!

That's why she can say she's seen her bf sleep but won't admit they sex it up because it's still illegal for him to fuck her.
>>
>>17320227
By playing with the idea that your boyfriend is a fallen angel, you are putting yourself in a relationship with an incubus.

By definition.

You don't care about that? Again, your actions are a better indicator than your words.

Also, Anton was here years ago. You've been here for years, and you didn't know what reception you'd receive?

I'm getting ready to call shenanigans.
>>
>>17320217
you cant see shit, you have no idea who i am but you do so seem very obsessed

if you dont like this thread how about you hide it and fuck off?

>>17320220
guess as being a toxic lonely person that yo uare, you cant imagine that other people want their partner to be happy and well

>>17320226
"child"

kek

>>17320224
no, im asking because i suspect him to be an EXILED angel and im worrying that he has to go to hell for fooling around with human affairs or something, as this was something i felt too

but yeah im probably just crazy

yup

its not real
>>
>>17320224
This oh fuck this. Your delusion is going to rip the best thing you've ever had from you. Break it now. I lost the same thing to this. Please stop putting this pressure on him .
>>17320229
Thanks.
>>
>>17320234
She's of age now, isn't she? Seems like it. Still, cannot be unseen.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 499x499px
>this fucking thread
>>
>>17320237
dude he isnt aware hes a fallen angel, i have to help him go back to heaven

anton was a fucking troll roleplayer his vocaroos were ridiculous please dont compare me to that guy

he was also sex obsessed and im not
>>
>>17320234
gross
>>
>>17320242
look I post picture mom.
>>
>>17320239
>guess as being a toxic lonely person that yo uare, you cant imagine that other people want their partner to be happy and well
no your answer was so juvenile it's clear that you are either VERY young or have brain damage of some kind.

boyfriends and girlfriends should see each other as equals and partners like everyone else said. girlfriends shouldn't believe that their boyfriends are divine saviour angels sent here to keep them from committing suicide. it's a totally ridiculous idea to anyone who's not crazy and over 16 years old.
>>
>>17320255
im not the person in that picture but you must be a real sweetheart going around calling other people gross and ugly for their looks lmao

bless humanity
>>
>>17320247
So you just admitted you just think he's a fallen angel, no debate, and you have to get him to heaven?? You can't save someone else's soul.
>>
>>17320189
Just so we're clear, you're arguing that

(i) your boyfriend has absolute know memory of being an angel

(ii) your boyfriend was born a human, raised by humans and is physically human in all respects.

If those things are true, what does it matter if he was originally a guardian angel? Does it change anything at all? Do you just want to feel special?
>>
>>17320247
I'm sorry. I thought you wanted people grounded in reality both here on earth and in the heavens for advice.

I didn't realize you wanted roleplayers to make up a new rule, that angels can fall from heaven, lose their memories, and be assisted back into heaven.

Sounds like a neat game. Maybe it should be like Candy Crush.
>>
>>17320258
man you cant read can you? i never thought hes some divine helpful shiny angel who helps me from committing suicide send from heaven

i made that example to say that he has a good, positive influence on me and not a destructive, negative one as others implied

i also think he is an EXILED ex-guardian angel and then the one who is in need of help is HIM AND NOT ME!
>>
>>17320173
Or, maybe you're full of crap. Satan has never lied to me, angels pretty much always have.
>>
>>17320227
>well im not watching him personally sleep, but he goes and sleeps? and sometiems he oversleeps? i dont think he is just pretending to sleep lOL
>but even if i literally watched him sleep,doesnt mean we SLEPT with eachother, maybe he just takes a nap?

>>17320000
>he just told me if we can talk about it tomorrow and sleep now, he wasnt super interested
>>17319993
>well he sleeps without any problems i think, but i can watch that more closely

i think we can confirm that this bitch is a troll.
>>
>>17320270
>i also think he is an EXILED ex-guardian angel and then the one who is in need of help is HIM AND NOT ME!
oh, so you're going to be his divine saviour. much healthier.
>>
File: gabriel.jpg (222KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
gabriel.jpg
222KB, 400x522px
>>17320263
im thinking it could be possible, hes an unusual, angel looking person anyways for a man

>You can't save someone else's soul.

thats sad

>>17320268
why does it matter? because you can still carry the burden with you and maybe your memories are just surpressed?? but you still need help

>>17320269
i never said this is true, i said it could be possible, but what do i know
>>
>>17320239
I have seen more in my life than you girl. I have had more real experiences in my life than you. I was trained by my coven leader as a priestess, I have performed my sacred rites, I have walked with spirits, and cast my influence on the world, and I am telling you that you are being a fool. I see exactly who and what you are, regardless of your physical age: A child who is scared and afraid and unable to make their world theirs. Instead you grasp to others, clinging pitifully to them and your beliefs. You are weak and unwilling to see truth, so you throw sand in the eyes of those helping you. You cannot stand on your own.

I foretell this now child: Should you continue this foolishness he will leave you in 3 months and a day. He will leave you because he will see who you are, and what you are. You will disgust him. Only by stopping this can you prevent it. So mote it be.

You have your answers.

Now get off my fucking board you teeny bopping, roleplaying little pussy.
>>
>>17320272
You've never spoken to satan; you've heard nothing but his underlings, and they take after their master and lie.

They're so much more intelligent than we are it's scary. And the least of them, unrestrained, could and would kill every single human being alive, and there's not a thing we could do to stop it.

Thank you Lord, for again protecting us even when we do not know where we walk, and where we go, and where we sleep.
>>
File: happyplace.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
happyplace.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
>>17319711
There are plenty of angels and demons that walk among us, it's not exile, it's something they have to do for balance. None of them know what they are, nor would there be any evidence, for during their time here they truly are human. I'm one of the ones blessed enough to be able to discern their wings and horns in a metaphysical sense. Relationships are not forbidden, you have nothing to worry about. Count yourself lucky, few people experience the kind of love you've found and fewer still recognize it for what it truly is.
>>
>>17320275
are you retarded or just pretending? if he goes to sleep and tells me goes to sleep on whatsapp, i think he is sleeping? he told me on whatsapp " we can talk about it tomorrow and sleep now,"

LEAVE THIS THREAD IF YOU THINK IM A TROLL, A SCHIZO OR WHATEVER! WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME HERE THEN? AUTIST! HIDE THE FKN THREAD AND LEAVE!
>>
>>17320299
No.
>>
>>17320289
This post made this thread.

I submit my will for this to come into fruition, so mote it be.
>>
>>17320290
It's angels that want us dead, not demons. Demons have only ever helped me in life, and I've seen Satan myself. I have used His sigil, felt his energy, and even seen him in the living flesh. He is far unlike your descriptions of him.

And this is what faith in "God" does to you. You're a servile, shambling excuse for a human being. You're pretty much perfectly indoctrinated for the coming Communist world order the Jews wish to impose upon us.

exposingchristianity.com
>>
>>17320288
your boyfriend clearly denied christ in
>>17320122
so he's deff not an angel, not even an exiled, fallen, majickal anti-suicide angel.

good doubles btw, OP.
>>
File: y_nivar.jpg (447KB, 1394x1100px) Image search: [Google]
y_nivar.jpg
447KB, 1394x1100px
>>17320289
he will never leave me you bitch unless im telling him to leave

i dont care i had so many people make threats or prophecies against me, nothing came true lol

powerless bunch

>>17320296
>None of them know what they are,

yeah i feel like that too

>Relationships are not forbidden, you have nothing to worry about.
>Count yourself lucky, few people experience the kind of love you've found and fewer still recognize it for what it truly is.

<3 =)

thank you, even if it might not be true, your reply was the kindest one
>>
>>17320289
I can fap to this.
>>
>>17320288
>because you can still carry the burden with you and maybe your memories are just surpressed??
no you can't

He started over as a human
His "brain" consisted of two cells at one point. He shit his pants and and developed his brain like everybody else. He has no memories of a former life, except for what you're feeding him.

Use some common sense.
>>
>>17320259
>calling people ugly for their looks

Why else would you call somebody ugly?
for their stance on Keynesian economics?
>>
>>17320315
You idiot she just fucking cast a spell. Get yourself to a witch to counter it. Now.
>>
>>17320000
>Every time I go crazy.

Are you sure you're stable anon? I dunno, I still think you're attributing things to him that aren't there, but I can't know for sure because WE KNOW NOTHING ABOIT YOU AND YOUR BF.
>>
>>17320299
This is the best 27 posters vs 1 OP thread I've ever been in.

>>17320315
>ur reply was the 1 I wanted tew heer, ur not autistic <333
>>
>>17320299
how can you watch more closely if you're not sleeping in the same room? why would you say that you'd do that, if you can't?

go back to middle school, kiddie.
>>
>>17320331
i agree with everything you said.

are you my guardian angel? we could get married when we graduate and i could help you get back to heaven.
>>
>>17320315
Believe what you will child, the universe doesn't bend to your will. You can only ride the tides.

>>17320305
Follow suit if you wish this to come to fruition. Know she has an out, I am not cruel, only a teacher.
>>
File: angel86.jpg (40KB, 479x589px) Image search: [Google]
angel86.jpg
40KB, 479x589px
>>17320331
i never said he wasnt autistic, neither did i say everyone who said something negative is autistic

the fact that you cant see that though makes you very auitstic

>>17320327
im invincible sorry

come at me

>>17320324
for whats inside, of course

but a superficial ape like you wont understand that

>>17320319
OK and how would i know that? how is knowing the rules of angel incarnation common sense? LOL

>>17320334
i can observe his behaviour? and "watch" it closely? when does he wake up, does he oversleep, is he sleepy, does he need sleep? use your head man
>>
>>17320315
>You want your life to be like a shitty anime
>The first person who tells you want you want to hear is the "nicest" person in the thread

You lack any kind of self awareness, don't you.
>>
>>17320315
>unless I'm telling him to leave.

Sounds like you take him for granted. Sounds unhealthy.
>>
>>17320347
>OK and how would i know that?
Because you've been through grade 11 biology?

How old are you, anon
>>
>>17319711
in the bible allegedly the fallen want to mate with humans to produce a condemned hybrid.

i guess its to build their numbers for a war that never happens in the bibles prophecy

but might be intended for AFTER a kingdom of heaven is made on earth and lucifer is released to be imprisoned again.

which is all after the revelations stuff is done pretty much and the savior returns according to the bible

if OP is a christian who hasnt read the whole bible and thinks lucifer plays some role in the "end" times you need to re read the bible before jumping to any conclusions about your boyfriend
>>
>>17320330
im mostly stable and well functioning just have some weird moments but nothing big, certainly not schizophrenic

>>17320341
i dont believe

i know that you have no power and there is nothing you can do to me

try it

nothing is gonna happen, you wouldnt be the first
>>
>>17320348
>20 people start to insult and tear on me all thread long
>they dont even read what i say
>one nice, calm person comes along
>i thank them for their kindness

Your reaction: "LOOL!!! U WANT YOUR LIFE TO BE AN ANIME??? SO NICEEe!!"

yeah fuck off

>>17320352
ok

>>17320354
angels arent a topic in school, pal
>>
>>17320347
No you are not Child. I have found your weakness. Cling cling harder, or let go. I do not care what my spell does this day. You will learn by voice or by cane.

>>17320357
heh. Sure It won't. 3 months and a day child. 3 months and a day.
>>
>>17320357
>certainly not schizophrenic
it usually doesn't manifest until your early 20's, OP
>>
>>17320337
No- *appears disinterested and turns around*
now sleep with me and not sex with me, my child of the light that I am not the guardian angel of. *angel kiss*
>>
>>17320367
i am in my 20's and i have no one in my family with schizophrenia, i also went to doctors, i dont have it

>>17320362
>child, child, child

okay, do it grandma

pro tip: nothing is gonna happen
>>
>225 replies
>>
>>17320341
Aye aye, sister.

/insert sister fist bump/
>>
>>17320377
I ... kinda want to see if the priestess did cast a curse on her.
>>
>>17320356
The alternate theory is that by polluting human DNA, by making nobody pure human, there can be no pure humans to redeem. Only a human can redeem mankind.

Note that Noah was found "perfect in his generations", i.e. "perfect in his bloodline". He was pure human. maybe the last pure human family alive.

In the end times, it will be as the days of Noah; many speculate that this would include satan ramping up his demon/human hybrid program again, and once again producing the Nephilim that were the reason for the global Flood.
>>
>>17320381
i had so many people here and other places tell me something is gonna happen or they put a curse on me

dude, nothing ever happens

you think some random "child" repeating person can do shit? she cant

im living proof for that
>>
>>17320380
pst I think she meant that people need to say so mote be it.

also : So Mote be it.

>>17320381
I will pay money to see a curse actually work. Priestess-chan if you are out there: If this works I owe you dinner.
>>
>>17320390
maybe you're protected but is everyone you love protected? how sure are you? are you so arrogant that you'd let them suffer so you can prove how tough you are on the internet?
>>
>>17320395
I already moted it be yo
>>
>>17320398
because i challenged literally everyone i met to do something? either in real life or online

i got so many death threats and curses and this and that, for me or my family

NOTHING HAPPENS

conclusion, either

1) they are full of shit and supernatural powers dont work

or

2) its impossible to harm me and things I care about
>>
lol so many tough internet wizards in this thread

/x/ is shit at magic, if /pol/ was trying to curse her it'd be another story
>>
>>17320390
She isn't going to hurt you, she just cast it on your fucking boyfriend. He's your weakness. If we say we believe you are "invincible " (which we aren't because no one is) then she just found your heel. Your connect is not protected by your invincibility, neither is his. She just cast on your thread, and used your insecurities and false bravado to fuel it. He will be leaving you. Connections aren't people.
>>17320395
Did.. you just ask a woman out for casting a spell?
>>
>>17319711
Fuck off you mentally ill roleplaying cancer. Go to some other website.
>>
>>17320408
Pride goes before destruction,
and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Whoever loves a quarrel loves sin; whoever builds a high gate invites destruction.

The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks and make your home on the heights, you who say to yourself, 'Who can bring me down to the ground?'

>watch out
>>
>>17320408
>>17320420
niiiice same fagging. niiiiiiiice.
>>
>>17320422
but like i said, people i care about dont get affected either

i know nothing is gonna happen

but ok

>>17320426
yawwwn
>>
File: ok5.jpg (8KB, 324x116px) Image search: [Google]
ok5.jpg
8KB, 324x116px
>>17320430
yeah man totally pol couldnt harm me either tho
>>
>>17320435
Oh this is going to be good. She is storing so much energy for the spell it's going to wreck her shit. Look at that pride, look at that delusion. Tell you what demon girl: Come back in three months and a day. Prove her wrong.

You won't.
>>
So mote be it
>>
>>17320450
Happy Cinco de Mayo for everyone!
>>
File: epiccurse.jpg (331KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
epiccurse.jpg
331KB, 1280x720px
>>17320450
that sweet irony of calling me DEMON girl when you guys try to harm and curse me and my boyfriend

but yeah pal im gonna tell you in 3 months how literally nothing happened
>>
>>17320422
Yes. Yes I did. Also for calling op out on her shit. What can I say? I like women who know how to take control. Plus she might have some tantric magic storied up in her pussy.
>>
anyone else wanna curse me? its me (OP)

now is your chance

i love playing this game, cause it shows me again and again how you're all powerless
>>
>>17320347
>for whats inside, of course
>but a superficial ape like you wont understand that
Just so we're clear, your entire career consists of lonely autists sending you money because you're an attractive young girl.

I'm not missing anything here?
>>
>>17320472
what? have i ever said i earn money because im attractive and young? because i have not
>>
>>17320471
>>17320408
There's a 3rd option, anon

Magic is silly bullshit, and you're a retarded cunt for believing is shit like angels.
>>
>>17320485
and? i know that its totally possible that magic is bullshit, doesnt change my post

people are powerless
>>
>>17320481
there are no other options for women who are "famous on the internet"

Once your tits lose their perk, nobody is going give a fuck about you.
>>
>>17320485
this. thread is boring at this point.

i still see OP getting fucked over but mostly because she's a dumb little girl.
>>
>>17320471
May those whose pride doth cloud their eyes
be wiped of that pride, and brought low.
By the winds of the North I ask this soul be scoured clean of her sins, may never the south wind be near her feet. May her eyes be opened to her stains and her hands unbound from their clinging. May the Foretelling we have witnessed be enforced, may she have the wisdom to avoid this fate. May she feed not the energy that damned her, and let not the black wolf win.

I ask this of the universe, that if she does not hear our pleas then let the experience strengthened her through the fire she invites.

So mote it be.
>>
>>17319711

how is this not a hanz thread yet

op any reason to believe hes a german?
>>
>>17320491
there are

stay mad loser

>>17320494
so boring and yet youre still here, bye bye
>>
>>17320500
a guy like "hanz" is definitely not my boyfriend

>>17320499
yaawn
>>
File: 1406280821509.jpg (41KB, 960x373px) Image search: [Google]
1406280821509.jpg
41KB, 960x373px
>>17320289
I too shall help will this into existence
>>
>>17320503
You know exactly what you're doing
You know the reason that lonely autists send you money every month

I'm not the one you have to convince
>>
>>17320289
As too shall I

So mote it be.
>>
File: Morning.jpg (36KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Morning.jpg
36KB, 704x396px
>>17320516
yeah man they send me money cause im soo sexxxy and young oh wow
>>
>>17320523
does your boyfriend know what you do?

Do you think he'd be weirded out by the numbers of dudes who jerk off to you, and then pay you for the privilege?

I mean, you really are encouraging it.
>>
So mote be it.
>>
>>17320532
dude you have no idea what you are talking about you know nothing about me but your perverted thoughts have to go to jerking off and tits which is sad
>>
File: 1381635202771.gif (29KB, 650x313px) Image search: [Google]
1381635202771.gif
29KB, 650x313px
>>17320523
WAIT A SINGLE GODDAMN MINUTE

IS THIS TOMOKO

IS THIS FUCKING TOMOKO

THIS REEKS OF SOME FUCKING TOMOKO SHIT

NOBODY IS ATTRACTED TO YOU TOMOKO

YOU ARE A MAN

GO HOME
>>
>>17320535
lol I am so perfect and pretty how could anyone harm me?

>so mote be it
>so mote be it
>so mote be it
>>
>>17320553
i am not perfect and pretty, i just know that you are a bunch of powerless faggots who cant do shit to me because either magic isnt real or im protected by another, stronger force

but yeah please go ahead

"so mote be it" sounds so dumb and cheesy
>>
File: bateman.jpg (66KB, 620x526px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
66KB, 620x526px
>>17319999
>>17320000
>>
>>17320556
if you think you're protected by a stronger force, doesn't that make you just as said and pathetic as the RPers?
>>
>>17320595
but its the logical conclusion cause many people tried to curse and harm me

so either magic is all bullshit

or, its real and the people who tried fail because im protected (i was also told i am)

who knows, either way im not worried
>>
>>17320503
>so boring and yet youre still here, bye bye
i drop in every once in a while to see if you stopped being a numb cunt.

not yet.
>>
>>17320556
That primarily because you have zero clue where it comes from or what the spiritual significance of it is. If you had half an ounce of brain and had read even one reputable book on the subject of Magic of any kind you would be fucking running for the hills. A woman, whom you have spit upon as she helped you, has foretold your fate, and given you warning, while others have witnessed it and have added power. Thrice in the last post it was uttered. You are not protected by a higher power because the "Angel" sleeping next to you cannot stop the source of the spell : your own damned pride. She has worked around your "protections" in a beautiful way that now cannot be touched. The woman has curse your connections by pulling the rot from within you out. The longer you resist repenting the worse your end will be.

So mote it be.

>>17320598
If that's true how do angels protect you? If one being has control of powers, another can also control them .
>>
>>17320535
Daddy be nimble Daddy be quick Daddy has a rock hard dick ! 1️⃣cummy 2️⃣cummy 3️⃣cummy 4️⃣! Daddy cums so much he can't cum any more! Ghost cummy Ghost cummy don't be scared! There's always more cummies that can be shared! Daddy makes me ️squishy️ Daddy makes me wetDaddy treats me like his little pet! Send this to 69 TRUE Daddy's or else you'll never get any cummies again ‼️
>>
File: 3go1_500.jpg (117KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
3go1_500.jpg
117KB, 500x346px
>>17320602
NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN ;)

and who says im protected by angels? or my boyfriend?

i never said that, but i know that either magic isnt real or something else is protecting me, what it is i dont know

but different people told me that felt a huge barrier around me of something else that is very powerful but isnt me

think about that what you want, but fact is, im safe and well, i always was

the only dangers are my own mood
>>
>>17320611
then kill yourself bitch
>>
>>17320611
The rot within you is your moods you dumb bitch. I would pay to see this happen. So mote be it.
>>
>>17320614
edgy
>>
>>17320619
smooth
>>
>>17320611
Why are you yelling and using emotes? you realize that is a sure fire way to show unease on an image forum.

You protest too much.
>>
>>17320616
so mote be it your ass, faggot

see im not afraid, i invited everyone to curse and mote be it bla bla, get over it
>>
so op is your boyfriend actually irl with you or are you looking for him somewhere?
>>
>>17320623
Ahahaha she's worried but won't admit it.
>>
>>17320622
>protest too much

if you havent noticed i reply to every fucking post that is about me since the start of the thread
>>
>>17320631
yeah im very worried, you caught me

>>17320625
im not like that hanz person, my boyfriend is a real person
>>
>>17320637
thats mean. because i AM hanz. :[
>>
>>17320632
quick everyone chant so mote be it. Get her off the website.

So mote it be
So mote it be
So mote it be

>>17320632
Exactly you protest too much. Read some shakespeare.
>>
File: kiddo.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>17320289
wow this post is the /x/ version
>>
>>17320068
Stars generally orbit within galaxies. Just sayin'.
>>
>>17320644
Yeah pretty fucking much, but it was glorious.
>>
>>17320644
LOL yess
>>
Hey if it fucking works it's not. If it doesn't at least she started a meme right? She's the real star of this thread, made it amazingly entertaining. I move to make her official op of this thread.
>>
>>17320654
>samefag
>>
>>17320654
She's more entertaining than the bitch with the delusions of grandeur over here. I'll second it.
>>
>>17320658
but original OP is "known" in "public" like on blogs and youtube
>>
>>17320658
isnt it a bit awkward that you need to talk about yourself? is this some attempt to get me butthurt? you literally have the same writing style as "her"

"she" probably doesnt even exist and youre just some samefagging dude
>>
>>17320657
Sure, I want the retardation that comes with being an op on /x/ thrust upon me.

Nah I am the guy who asked her out. Laying it on too hard?
>>
File: KBoIB2D.jpg (157KB, 1920x1153px) Image search: [Google]
KBoIB2D.jpg
157KB, 1920x1153px
man if this thread is deleted cause its saging i will make a new one and please stay away from it this time and stop shitting it up

thanks
>>
>>17320669
awkward moment when you ask your own female self out on x
>>
>>17320665
Yes because as you have proven we can know so much about people through text.

Also notice you've finally dropped the 12 year old speak, good on you.

I call her for being that one discount dodger on geek and sundry.

>>17320672
No.

>>17320673
uh huh.
>>
>>17320672
sage just doesn't bump the thread when you reply.

you is dum
>>
>>17320681
No she is retarded, don't lump her in with stupid people. It's insulting to the stupid people.
>>
and? why can you obsessed freaks not just stay away from my threads then? look at how this simple thread BLEW FUCKING UP with over 300 replies within a short time

if i was too paranoid i might believe it some weird super-shill derailment by the demonic or angelic forces lol

but oh well ....
>>
File: zID0MUq[1].jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
zID0MUq[1].jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>17319711
... but angels don't have dicks.
>>
why do girls lose their shit when they see another girl getting attention, this whole thread is filled with assblasted chicks super mad OP had the audacity to be obvious about her gender. You jealous girls know if you posted your tits we'd instantly forget about wacky angel boyfriend right?
>>
OP are you catherine wayne
>>
>>17320685
Do not drag fucking Alan Rickman into her stupidity, not even for a joke!
>>
>>17320061
Angels can become human. Many do. All one needs is a demon and a couple of humans.
>>
>>17320687
uh mostly because we have some common fucking decency to not generally make our tits the center of conversation, nor do we muck up the boards bragging about our "angel" boyfriends, so when a 12 year old idiot decides to do that and then throw a fit we step in because she should fucking know better than to do so. It's called having some self fucking respect.
>>
>>17320687
you shouldn't try to outwhore a whore. it's not ladylike.
>>
>>17320700
i never made my gender the center of attention, i clearly said i have a BOYFRIEND so im taken and not gonna post my tits or want to go out on dates, i also could have posted my body or youtube channel here if i wanted too if i was here for female attention seeking jesus fuck
>>
>>17320703
this too.
>>
File: autism_speaks_cover.jpg (20KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
autism_speaks_cover.jpg
20KB, 245x300px
>>
>>17320709
That's the reason you used boyfriend rather than Significant other, or partner. There are gender neutral terms to use that allow for your weak fainting heart female persona to not be the point on a paranormal board. There are boards for whoring yourself out, this isn't one of them.
>>
>>17320709
dont worry OP. i support you. i find it nice that a girl wonders if her boyfriend is a guardian angel. i would think the same of my gf.
please do not be changed by these people here.

you are on the right way
>>
>>17320059
>>17320091
What do you mean? What about them?
>>
>>17320719
>stating that you have a boyfriend is whoring yourself out

Not that I'm taking her side, but wew lad. Let's not go full /r9k/
>>
>>17320719
and? it can be important for this topic, because in the bible they said angels slept with FEMALE humans

so the gender can be important for this
>>
>>17320728
it's called attention whoring. not literal whoring.

her first post was:

ima grill and my bf is a angel plz someone agree with me??
>>
>>17320721

pst you forgot to change your writing quirk for this one samefagging op. Remember to capitalize your I's for the ones where you stroke your own pussy okay?
>>
>>17320061
Hebrews 13:2-“Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.”
>>
>>17320739
insulting someone like this shows me the agents are attacking someone from my side.

to OP:

the people here are evil agents possessed by demons.
dont worry, some people like me are good. but we are very scarce. dont think you are at fault here. its just them being mean towards you

do not let them get to you.

farewell on your travel op.
>>
File: 1451191325202.jpg (86KB, 640x766px) Image search: [Google]
1451191325202.jpg
86KB, 640x766px
Too much feminism in one thread FUCK!!!!
>>
>>17320731
uh actually nephilim were able to take both genders and did. So no darling it's not. Good try though. F for effort.

>>17320728
Sorry. You're right that was uncalled for. I forget that since my early days the rules have changed a lot. She was just attention whoring.
>>
>>17320748
Okay thread over, we have a white knight.
>>
>>17320752
>uh actually nephilim were able to take both genders and did. So no darling it's not. Good try though. F for effort.

it said DAUGHTERS of men, deal with it
>>
File: 1440009576332.png (238KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1440009576332.png
238KB, 540x303px
>>17320755
But they are right. All this hate directed at one person is not healthy. No compassion, and I struggle with that sometimes as well, but this thread was pretty shitty on all sides.
>>
>>17320761
No they really aren't. See we tried to explain to her early on that no it's not true. She got increasingly hostile to discussion so we trolled her. It's the way of four chan. If she wanted to throw shit she should have gone to tumblr. So she came in, threw a fit and we went "no you don't get to do that. "
>>
>>17320773
Ah well I definitely see your point. My bad.
>>
>>17320778
Nah it's cool. I'll admit to disliking her conduct a little too much, but I have been around since tits or GTFO so I have a sore spot for giggling little girls who think they will play the crowd based solely on their gender.

Everything else though was justified.
>>
>>17320798
dude are you retarded? im on here for years too and i know damn well that theres no gender bonus unless youre like starting to flirt up people

all this TITS OR GTFO
im a grill btww xDD

or sexist comments

theres lots of girls on 4chan especially x its not a rare epic thing and you seem autistic for obsessing over my gender
>>
>>17320242
It's absolutely fucking fantastic, isn't it? Haven't had this much fun on the intranet in a while. Thank you, OP. Sincerely. Thank you.
>>
>>17320808
I am "obsessing" over you gender because you stuck your gross ass tits in my face and then screamed me and everyone around you down when they disagreed with you. Your gender was the focal point of this fucking thread, along with you attempting to make yourself the most special of snowflakes, the one loved by the universe. You put tumblr to shame with this display today and you should feel bad for it.

But I know you won't.

And I know we aren't rare, especially on /x/ but the point of my coming here was to escape idiots like you who make it their focal point. I want to be one of the guys, a face in the crowd, because idiots like you give half way decent girls like me a bad name. I have to explain to my friends when I meet them that no, I don't need people stroking my ego every chance they get, and no I am not interested in batting my eyelashes and getting a fucking free meal out of it. And no every action that is affection isn't me trying to play them. You and your little delusion and then subsequent idiotic reaction to truth enforced in everyone's mind the concept of women being illogical irrational beings who must feel special every second of the day and are fucking clingy and controling. If I knew you in real life I would ask for your vagina ownership card just so I could rest knowing you didn't represent me in any way. You acted like a complete twat for at least 3 hours and are probably still doing it in your other thread. You threw a fit, insulted everyone who disagreed and used smiley faces to try to passive aggressively disarm people. Like the WORST stereotypes of a woman you decided you could not be reasoned with. You ma'am acted horribly and that is why I care, because I am fucking sick of little girls like you making me look bad by not even trying to be mature and rational.

So fuck off back to your fantasy, I will see you in 3 months and a Day.
>>
>>17320854
i am loved by the universe but so are many other people, you seem so butthurt and toxic that i just have to guess the universe doesnt love you a lot does it?

no one forced you to click on this thread yet you did and decided to stay and obsess over minor things

>So fuck off back to your fantasy, I will see you in 3 months and a Day.

yeah, you gonna die
>>
>>17320324
Hooooo I kek'd so hard then Anon, thank you. 9/10 Archbishop of Banterbury
>>
>>17320869
and there is the false superiority I so love about my gender.

"The person has legitimate complaints about my actions. Just toxic. and jealous."

Yeah you're a lost cause and no, I am not. Your going to bring about your own destruction.
>>
>>17320881
>hurr durr muh gender hurp durp im not like that

the irony of being buttmad of someone mentioning gender and being a special snowflake but then you keep trying to STRESS how special and different you are

"totally not like the other gurls"

lel
>>
>>17320398
Oh, so much this
>>
>>17320889
i am trying to stress what bothers me about you compared to my own personality. I am trying to explain why I don't like you walking onto a board and shitting all over people trying to help you . I am also trying to explain why I think your attention whoring.

But you don't care and the damage is done, and my hands are washed. Good night princess, hope you don't get too attached.
>>
>>17320904
yeh i get it youre a GIRL and youre totally DIFFERENT and you are ANNOYED BY THE TYPICAL GIRL/"YOUR GENDER" (HEY IM A GIRL BTW)

etc

> Good night princess, hope you don't get too attached.

good night, sleep well
>>
>>17320910
Maybe just quit while you're ahead? Oh, wait, you're not ahead.
So mote be it
>>
>>17320982
suck my ass ^^
>>
>>17320986
Erudite reply
>>
>>17320989
damn nigga didnt you want to sleep? still here because you cant stop giving me attention?
>>
From what i know i can tell you that angels are not supposed to interact with humans in a direct way. I have studied several religous texts for years. On the sacred books that conform the pentateuch you can find your answer. Theres only one angel that had a relationship with a human and that angel was luzbel. He stole from god and Adam the first woman from humanity. Lilith betrayed god and Adam mesmerized by the greatness of the fallen angel and became the source of the original sin. You must know that no angel from since then have the right to ever interact with humans. The ones who do, are not angels anymore. If you suspect your boyfriend is a fallen angel theres a high chance that you are not gifted but condemned. Very high chances your boyfriend is a demon
>>
hey op im famous too i'm known for being the only human being messed up enough to fuck ur mom
>>
hey op
ur mom's an garden angle how about that lmao
>>
>>17319801

You're really fucked in the head.

>I suspect my life partner is an angel

Listen to how you sound.

>I am under the impression and have reason to believe the person I am emotionally invested in is a winged person and would like to know what metaphysical laws govern the relationship between us.

You prick, get back on your zoloft.
You're worse than Stephanie Meyer
>>
>>17319825
>Probably a tumblr user and/or redditor
>over what's considered normal body weight
>boyfriend is a spastic for dating her
>lives in southern USA
>deluded as fuck from Christian ideologies and folklore
>massive wide-on for the supernatural
>currently raging as she types a reply with her greasy little fingers defending her right to be mentally ill

Fuck that, I'd say you need Jesus, but that exacerbates your situation.
>>
>>17319711
Fuck I'm outta breath. I just ran here all the way from /pol/

Nothing but self-aggrandizement going on here. You think you are special; thus you have been privileged with something equally unique or special. Your statement has as much merit as this one:
>My goldfish is Jesus Christ reincarnate.
Or
>This bucket is actually Satan.

But thanks for creating the thread. Better this than another skinwalker RP.
>>
yall fags so mad XD

implying im not special

this thread and its success is literal proof i am
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.