[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ominous letter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: quahogletter.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
quahogletter.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
So I just received an extremely mysterious letter. There is no return address and the mailing address listed has my full name (including middle name) which is tweaking me out a little bit too. Also there are some really small glyphs/characters of another language on the bottom of the envelope (shown in next post).

So far I know that "Mercenaria mercenaria" is the scientific name for quahog, which is obviously what the picture is of. But can't find any symbolic relevance of the quahog to base theories on as to why I got this letter. Let's solve this one together, /x/.
>>
File: glyphs.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
glyphs.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>17319668
glyph stuff on the envelope. anyone recognize whether it's some non-English language?
>>
>>17319668
you have a nice friend who secretly sends you pretty watercolour paintings, I think you should frame & display it.then, when your friend comes over, they'll be pleased, seeing how much you liked it.
>>
>>17319707
i do have a nice friend who does that. but this is a printed image not a painting
>>
Is this a family guy arg? Are you fucking serious
>>
>>17319748
if it is it's not me who made it. i legitimately got this letter and i don't know where it came from.
>>
File: image.png (126KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126KB, 750x1334px
Cyrillic???
>>
>>17319672
Thats upside down
>>
>>17319668
>take paper
>crumple paper
>throw paper in trash
>go on work your day
>>
The print looks like there might be a qrc code top right of the boarder. Try ironing it to bring out invisible ink.
>>
>>17319672
>>17319860
last letter is definitely Ѫ.
rest of the letters remind me of glagolitic.
>>
>>17320138
gonna put it under a blacklight in about an hour and then try this
>>
update: no access to black light, iron showed nothing. please /x/ take an interest in my mystery and help me crack the code on the envelope
>>
Have you been involved in anything related to spiritual, occult, secret society, or other magical practices or studies?
>>
>>17319668
Someone wants you to clam up, OP.
>>
This is...what the fuck is this?
Has anyone made progress with the glyphs?
O.P., is there ANY variations in the way the address was written (I feel like I shouldn't have to say "don't post your address please," but this is 4chan and I have been surprised before*) font, color, things like that, or the stamp? Have you used the iron and blacklight on the envelope?
*This is in no way an indictment of you or your intelligence, but an honest reaction based on our current environment.
>>
Hold the paper up to the light, look for a watermark.

Does it smell like anything?

Use infrared light, try another black light.

Does citric acid or water do anything to the paper?

Can you extract any finger prints from the paper or envelope using scotch tape?
>>
it could be guerilla advertising
>>
Google image says it's a dog cockle Glycymeris glycymeris
Stock photo
>>
>>17319668
yes this is a hitman letter
>mercenaria mercenaria
>mercenary
>the clam
>pear is taken
>the insides of the clam are gone.
i would be verry worried
>>
>>17323894
Pearls come from oysters you stupid fuck
>>
>>17319668

I'm sorry but something about clams is hilarious.
>>
Well mercenaria mercenaria is a type of clam
but that makes me wonder why send something
Like that.
>>
>>17319760
can we see the envelope?
>>
File: Untitled.png (11KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11KB, 1152x648px
>>17320146
No it's not, more like this
I am not an artist
>>
Quickly op
Do you have your millionth dollar?
>>
>>17319672
Reminds me of the alphabet in Puella Magics Madoka.
>>
File: 345678954.png (6KB, 762x323px) Image search: [Google]
345678954.png
6KB, 762x323px
>>17319672
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.