[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Skin.jpg (96KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Skin.jpg
96KB, 960x960px
So, my friend posted this a while ago and I just forgot about it. He never told me what it was and why he might have done something to cause it... Though this image frightens me. Anybody have an idea on what it could actually be? I don't see any scars on his arm, so I don't know how it could've gotten their had it been a foreign object. Any ideas?
>>
>>17318124
It just looks like a scar...
>>
What kind of scar is shaped like that though? 0-0
>>
>>17318124
Call 9/11 immediately.
>>
;3
>>
>>17318124
looks to me like an allergic reaction to an adhesive tape.
>>
File: index.jpg (4KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 248x203px
>>17318136
I mean it looks like it could be from a friction burn maybe? Tbh this isn't very paranormal
>>
>>17318124
it looks a bit like a burn to me. could have turned into an ugly looking blister but didn't leave much of a scar. have burned myself on the oven door edge while cooking and gotten similar results, though it did leave a scar. but i am also prone to dark scarring and my skin is very pale so it's more noticeable. also this looks more like a leg than an arm so the scar could just be hidden under his clothes.

if you think he did this to himself on purpose (or someone else did it on purpose) you should really talk to him about it.
>>
Mhhm... Sorry for wasting your guys' time. ^^
>>
>>17318148
I had something just like this when I used some of that "fashion tape" to keep the front of a dress in place. No more.
>>
File: LEMMING.jpg (5KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
LEMMING.jpg
5KB, 253x199px
>>17318124
Odds are that's a burn.

Also, why the fuck are you frightened by a little tissue damage? Get it together, BB! It's a MAN'S LIFE IN THE BRITISH DENTAL ASSOCIATION
>>
File: Toriel.png (175KB, 680x542px) Image search: [Google]
Toriel.png
175KB, 680x542px
Piss off.
>>
>>17318124
Def a burn. Ive burnt myself multiple times, some on purpose. Always ends up looking pike so desu. But Im glad you worry for your friends.
>>
>>17318124
Burn from a butter knife.
>>
>>17318188
Okay, so...I'm old, so I prefer to hate new ideas, hate young people and hate every new thing young people do because young people and new ideas are stupid.

But I do like to hate with clarity so, for the sake of that, what in the name of fuck does, "pike so desu" mean?
>>
>>17318239
>pike so desu
Google translate says it's Japanese for "Pique is its'. Direct translation from Japan often don't make sense.
>>
Could be dermagraphia
>>
File: 1454102872836.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1454102872836.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>17318623
My ex has it, used to annoy the shit out of her when I'd write things on her arms. Left wicked hand prints when I spanked her too
>>
>>17318124
Hey that's just a thing that happens to some people due to histamines, it's no biggie, take a Benadryl
>>
>>17318239
"something so desu" means either looks like or seems like. whatever pike is I don`t know
>>
>>17318620
It's not a Japanese word, it's just a retard making a typo. He meant to say like so, and then added desu at the end to be a cunt.
>>
>>17318124
He burned his underarm while he took something out of the oven.
I've had the exact same burning because of it and a few people i know also had it because one fucking day everyone fucks up at the oven because his mind is somewhere else.
>>
>>17318124
its a burn scar you fucking idiot.
>must be ayylmaos
>better tell /x/
>>
>>17318796
>implying ayylmaos can't burn people
>>
>>17318623
Seems likely. I have it and anything with an edge that touches my skin gives me hives in that shape for many minutes. Band-Aids or medical tape leave similar looking welts on me too. Very annoying especially when I scratch my face or neck and have to go around for awhile looking like a cat attacked me. And people with dermagraphia are very itchy.
>>
>>17318796
this guy gets it
burn scar. i have smaller one they never go away.
>>
>>17318124
Is your buddy a baker? 'cause this looks like the type of burn you get taking a sheetcake pan out of the oven.
>>
>>17318239
Lmaoo sorry sorry sorry it was a typo so fuckin bad. Meant to type "like so does". Damn. Im not weeb trash that was just golden typo.
>>
>>17318790
Does* cause my phone is on crack 2x as much as me. But I appreciate the retard comment, basement-dweller.
>>
Can we leave it settled on the fact that it's a burn mark?
I mean, I went to bed last night, to wake up to a bunch of people saying the same thing with some memes in between.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.